SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a feeling he would become submissive.......ooooh almost sounds naughty..... Very Happy

Quote:

Sir,i am sorry if my email was rude.and i am also very sorry for what you went thru at the airport.actually you did called me befor the call went dead.i try took look for you,asking some of the customs but they were not helpful to me. Sir my experience in ghana was very bad and stressful.i was so eager to meet with you,telling people in my community about your church .my trying to find you,i was sleeping inside the car without taking bath.infact i was smelling Laughing .i tried my best to call the phone number that was given to but it was switch off.i could not do anything,it was frustrating. I was with the heart oe apology to meet with you but it failed.my coming back to nigeria was hell of a thing. My altmost feaq was youq safty in ghana when the number that was given to me was not going thru.i did know what to believe,till heard from you yesterday. Once again i m sorry for my statement to you and the church.till i hear from you on the way forward.sir please i
accumulated some debt ,whcih i need to upset,thank you and God bless.

Time to find out how much debt he is in......
I return to Lagos with a business visa next time, at least i know he would turn up to meet me....again..... Wink

He might even be able to meet me in Accra because the immigration guys scare me so much....... Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THIS HAD HAPPENED:

HE'S BACK!!!

Out of the blue... I received this from Wellington:

41.184.10.247 server location: Lagos in Nigeria

Quote:
Am in the hospital for all this days you can call me on this mobile +234 **********

All for the fact that you did not want to pay me my money see all the problem am passing through.

So I replied:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

Why were you in the hospital and why didn't you go back to Ghana?

Where are you staying while you are in Nigeria?

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

So glad he is back... Perhaps a call from Rev James will boost his spirits

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Maybe a take away from Mr Bigg´s would raise his spirits.
I´m sure the hospital food lacks those vaguely purply bit in the rice...

In any case, have fun with the next chapter of this ongoing epic.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to hear Wellington is at least around, i am also baiting him from another angle but he hasn't responded yet, won't i be great to meet up with him for a big plate of Farmhouse beans at where else but Mr Biggs...... Laughing

Think i need to call him to smoooooooooth things over again, the lord forgives you know.... Wink

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad Wellington is back. There should really be a sig icon for hospitalizing a lad. Well done, gentlemen.

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him over to that bastard Paul's place, to beat the shit out of him for leaving him to die. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Wellington, he is in Hospital getting treatment for Malaria, Typhoid and a cold, so the least i could do was to call him and cheer him up...... Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HFbDsrxq/Wellington_in_Hospital_Nigeria.html

Well after 5 weeks today away from home today and still in Nigeria he must like it there, i will maybe assist with the immigration and see if i can get him permanent residency.....Laughing .

I'm sure he is happier having spoke to me...................Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
He sounds a bit "high" to me.... I'm glad to hear he got visitors there...

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rev Who: "It sounds very something anyway." Laughing Laughing Laughing
I couldn't make out how long he has been in hospital?

I am certain your caring phone call will speed his recovery. Twisted Evil

Well done! Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Who is my hero!!!!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mine too!!! He is a great baiter and top bloke, glad to have him as a co-baiter and mate.

Day 40

Got this from Wellington:

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

You might not understand that am like an orphan and my church in Ghana has been my only source of surport but now am owing the church lots of money and i cant face them back in Ghana.

I have been sick as a result of sleeping out in the street all those days.Till now am in the hospital even as James spoke with me and one of the nurses.I had high fever and cold in my lungs.

Though the doctor has been nice and am getting better unlike before when i wa brought to the hospital.

Please sir, do all you can to save my life and send my money to me in Nigeria.Mr James has a friend here in Nigeria why dont you send money to him and i go to pick it up from him or send the money to me directlly here through money transfer or through the doctors information please do save my life and future.

kindest regards

wellington

He is pretty much stranded at the hospital, might need to arrange that dipshit Smith to come and visit him

Surely there has to be a sig icon for fucking a lad up this bad???

Another "example of merit" to add to this bait:

- Hospitalised the lad

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Tue May 11, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Agreed. There's the shield for an arrest, why not something like this for a hospitalization?

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ that would look good next to the gold pith for this bait. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, Welly has been released from hospital and is staying with a nurse for a couple of days, i do hope he hasn't promised the nurse any money when he collects his.......... Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/fOV7MYDL/Wellington_released_from_Hospi.html

Hope he has credit to call me back again.
...... Wink

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to reply to Wellington and got this today:

Quote:
Dear my most Rev;

Why til now no responces i called James and he told me you said you have sent a mail please what do you have to offer now .

regards

Wellington

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Mr. Biggs--I wanted to add that you're my hero, also Smile

You two are doing great!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thanks dwatina

I got this thread moved here because I gave a link to it to my mate and he couldn't access it in the Hints and Tips Forum... Thanks JF

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who knew malaria and typhus responded so quickly to treatment?
Fantastic bait!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to Wellington:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

It is unfortunate that I must inform you that I have received a package in the mail today. It was from the church member who bought the painting that you submitted to the auction.

He was unhappy with the fact that the painting was folded up to be packaged by you and resulted in extensive damage to the painting which is now beyond repair and he has returned the painting to me with a letter that states that he refuses to accept it and pay for it.

Why on earth would you fold up a painting to mail it?

This has left me in a difficult situation because now I will have to mail the painting back to you in Ghana because it is of no use to me in the damaged state that it is in.

Please let me know what address in Ghana to send the painting to and I will send it back to you

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Just fishing for a rant

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No big rant, just this:

Quote:
can you show me a scan picture of the damaged painting else do not mail to me again and forget it all God will see me through.

How can the painting on canvas be damaged? you tell a lot of lies and you said you are a man of God.You will not send any thing stop fooling your self your too old for all this pity lies just show me the scan picture of the damaged painting you tell a lot of lies why

So I wrote back:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

Just because you made a mistake and folded the painting, do not cast insults at me. I forgive you for your harsh words

I will mail the painting back to you in Ghana, just give me the address to send it to

If you would like to do any other paintings for our members, could you please package them properly in future so they do not get damaged

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

That should get a result!!!

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go get him Mate. I'd like to order a copy of the "Moaning Lucy" if it is possible.

And with you and Rev Who on the case I'm pretty sure it is. Very Happy

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish I had room in my sig for this but this is what he wrote back:

Quote:
YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME A WOUND IN MY HEART I WILL ALLWAYS REMEMBER
OTHERWISE LET THE WOUNDS YOU CAUSED ME HEAL AND STOP SRACHING THE WOUNDS ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MUCH WOUNDS YOU HAVE COST ME AND HE GOD WILL REPAY US ALL PLEASE FOR GODS SDAKE LET BE BE AND LET ME ALONE

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like Shakespeare. Your lad should write poems. Smile
clapping

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME A WOUND IN MY HEART I WILL ALLWAYS REMEMBER
OTHERWISE LET THE WOUNDS YOU CAUSED ME HEAL AND STOP SRACHING THE WOUNDS ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MUCH WOUNDS YOU HAVE COST ME AND HE GOD WILL REPAY US ALL PLEASE FOR GODS SDAKE LET BE BE AND LET ME ALONE

Ah, no words give me greater pleasure. Very Happy

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if there is a bad guy, there always has to be a good guy, just got this from Brother W3llington............. Laughing

Quote:

P********n is not treating me nicelly

Short but so sweet, well obviously he is atuned to my sympathetic ear...... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic