SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian President Yar'Adua is dead, says an aide

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/8663824.stm

Quote:
Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua is dead, a presidential aide has confirmed to the BBC.

A spokesman, who did not want to be named, said Mr Yar'Adua died on Wednesday, although there has been no official announcement yet.

Mr Yar'Adua, who became president in 2007, had been ill for some time, and had not been seen in public for months.

After much wrangling, Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan was accepted as acting president in February.

Reports from Nigeria said Mr Yar'Adua died between 2100 (2000 GMT) and 2200 (2100 GMT) on Wednesday at his presidential residence in the capital, Abuja.

In November, Mr Yar'Adua went to a hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, for several months, during which time he was not heard from.

He returned to Nigeria, but Mr Jonathan remained as acting president.

New NOK format will be out later this week.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, and I just posted the exact article and link on the scambaiting forum. ... Better go delete it. Embarassed

As far as the scripts: I think it will be something on the lines of: Yar`Adua has left YOU in his will. Or something on the lines of: He left an unclaimed sum of money, help me retrieve it, and you get x% of it.

We'll see.

I'm off to delete a potential dupe thread now. *slinks off*

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the Vice President's name is really Goodluck Jonathan? Ha, that's weird. I wonder if I can become President for only a small fee?
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I can only wonder how that is going to go down. (The new NOK letter that is.)

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodluck Jonathan looks like a Gangsta. I love him already.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I find strange is that, whilst he was alive, the average Nigerian had nothing but scorn and venom for him - alternatively accusing him of being corrupt or impotent. Very, very rarely would you ever read something positive about him.

Now that he's dead, you would think that he was Nigeria's version of Mother Theresa.

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-442465.0.html

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BillBurbs wrote:
the Vice President's name is really Goodluck Jonathan?

He found his name on a card from his mother. He has a sister called Happy Birthday Kate.

I don't seem to have heard from the late President's lawyer yet, but it's only a matter of time. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
He found his name on a card from his mother. He has a sister called Happy Birthday Kate.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all Condolences to Him and his family, I am sure he will be greatly missed.

Well well well, I think soon we will all be getting wonderfully scripted emails from his secret son, daughter, lover. and many of his family members who he confessed to about having kept a security box filled with money.

ALso since our lads from Nigeria will have 7 days of Mourning, I think the other countries should also have 7 days of mourning by not sending any western union transfers to Nigeria, because that would me that the western union locations in Nigeria will have to be open and people will have to work, so they wont be able to mourn, so that will not be good.

Also I think all Banks will also stop transfers for 7 days lol.

Maybe our very own Mr G will soon create his own script which he will pass out the the lads he has chopped and tell them to use that script.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what is the widow's name and how many trunk boxes will there be?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the trunk boxes will be in Saudi Arabia:

Quote:
Yar'Adua went to a Saudi Arabian hospital on Nov. 24 to receive treatment for what officials described as a severe case of pericarditis, an inflammation of the sac surrounding the heart that can cause a fatal complication. He failed to formally transfer his powers to Jonathan, sparking a constitutional crisis in Nigeria, home to 150 million people.

and his wife:

Quote:
Yar'Adua leaves behind his wife, Turai, and nine children.

Of course any one of the nine kids could be the "favourite" and was left all of the trunk boxes.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Now that he's dead, you would think that he was Nigeria's version of Mother Theresa.

My Lad's take on it:

Quote:
ninety percent of nigerians visions as am writing this mail, are blurred with tears due to the death of president yar'adua of nigeria. many nigerians are confused as to the actual date of his death. before now(early this year), many foreign and local journals said he had died a long time ago. but only just yesterday, it was officially announced by the NEWS AGENCY OF NIGERIA(NAN) and VOICE OF NIGERIA(VON) that he died just yesterday. who is deceiving who in this country? y can't our leaders be sincere for once in their life times? how can a group of people who are not more than 20 pple be deceiving more than 150 pple just like that? it's painful. that's why nigerians are not happy that the death and issues surrounding his death has been doctored..............why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He even forgot to add, 'And when are you sending the money?'

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"it's painful. that's why nigerians are not happy that the death and issues surrounding his death has been doctored..............why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nigerians may not be happy, but the entities in that country who scam could careless. My email today again showed me these entities don’t care about anything, and are more than willing to continue the rape of their country and culture all for a fast buck. I pray none of them get near the casket during the viewing, they might start looking for gold teeth.

If you hadn’t guess I have seen no slow down in scam emails

The proclamations of writing past wrongs, a love for Nigeria or God are all PR.

Help beautify Nigeria, drive the scammers into the Ocean!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I could not get back to you earlier than this, because of the death our president that paralyzed everything within the country and sworn in of the new
president, Jonathan Goodluck,

The Lad's barrister just sent me this.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:

...He even forgot to add, 'And when are you sending the money?'

Ah. true grief, indeed.
Thanks for posting up the Nairaland forum link, RoyCropper. I like to try to get a feel for what Nigerians are like, how they react.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a header I got just now from one of my regular lads:

Quote:
Thanks/Sorry for late reply/Our President is dead/ there is an holiday.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ So they're celebrating the death of their president. How charming.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are having a weeks holiday.....

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Biggs: That made me chortle. Laughing

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here it is:
Quote:
Her Excellency,
HAJIA TURAI YAR'ADUA.
C/O:ALHAJI USMAN MOHAMMED
Tel/Fax+2287348292
EMAIL:[email protected]

Dear Sir\Madam,

With sincerity of purpose, I make this proposal to you, after a
satisfactory information gathered from an international consultant
chamber and I understood about your sincerity and trustworthiness.
My source of your contact no doubt is also a surprise, I believe that you
are divine provision by Almighty Allah to help me and my family out of
my present miserable situation, having been totally betrayed by my husbands close associates.
Since the deplorable health status of my husband we have passed through hell in the hands of the Government functionaries. As you may have heard from CNN or BBC,internet and other news media, My husband is diagnose with acute Pericarditis an inflammatory of the heart and kidney problem which makes him unfit to steer the affairs of the nation. Recently, I was arrested at the Airport with my suit cases containing few belongings and some cash in my attempt to travel abroad to be with my husband who was undergoing treatment
in Saudi-Arabia you can confirm through the added site(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/05/umaru-yaradua-dead-nigeri_n_565430.html)which unfortunately resulted to my present predicament and seizure of all
my travelling papers I wonder what will happen to me and my family now trhat my husband is dead.
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission accused me of fraudulent taxes on foreign firms and embezzlement of $60Million dollar channelled to the office of the first lady.
In view of all these, I request you help me to receive and bank into your personal/company's account the sum of US$26 million which has been deposited
in a private security and finance Company for safe keeping although the security Company is unaware of the contents as they were deposited as privileged consignments.
Presently, I am seeking for a partner who shall serves as the guardian/overseer
of this fund whom can plan the best way to move this money for investment purposes.
Which is my main motive for contacting you. To be able to actualise this
project you are required to assist in the following manner.
1.That you shall be required to provide a good Bank Account where the
money would be transferred and where taxation will not take much toll on the money.
2.That you shall serve as the general overseer and guardian of this
fund and all investment there after.All the arrangement for the transfer of the fund
has been perfected by my cousin ALHAJI USMAN MOHAMMED, to whom I have entrusted this transaction.
Please contact him in Lome-Togo through the above email:[email protected], A suitable percentage (5%) will be mapped out for your services, after you have shown your willingness to assist, and most importantly all expenses involved in this transaction
will be taken care of when the money is safely transferred to your designated account.
I expect to receive your response soonest.BBC Report (news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8663824.stm)

Best Regards

Hajia Turai Yar'Adua.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Damn, that was fast

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a great opportunity to attack the market and spread crap modalities in Ladland. Our lazy scammibois can't resist temptation if a long and complicated letter with difficult words from the late President's children/aides is available to be posted to thousands of magas.

R.I.P. Umaru Yar'Adua.

And Good luck to Goodluck and patience to his wife, Patience.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission accused me of fraudulent taxes on foreign firms and embezzlement of $60Million dollar channelled to the office of the first lady.
In view of all these, I request you help me to receive and bank into your personal/company's account the sum of US$26 million

I mean, we're totally upset.....we were accused of stealing $60 million....the nerve of them.....we only managed to get our hand on $26 million.....

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
here is my version of the widows letter.
Have tried to spread it, but gmail has strongly refused to send it.
Have to learn how a good yahoo boy does this.

(edited version)

Quote:
Hello my dear,

Nowadays, prayers worth of time; much more valuable than gold and diamonds. You would currently being overcome hard times, but know that the Lord is ready to bless you on a path, ie in situations where only him can help you keeping a little hope. Be carefull to read my message , and this will change your life.

My name is Turai Umaru Yar'Adua, widow and former wife of deceased Nigerias president Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
I am here to ask you please for help a widow in need.
The new greedy president of Nigeria with his guards and corrupt ministers is after the legitime heritage of my late husband, who was a father to his nation. He has put together the earnings of a long life into boxes of solid heavy metal for the further benefit of his family. And now we're about to lose it, because this is obviously a scam.

It was me and our oldest son Yussuf Unaru sitting on his bed when he opened to us, that for every member of the family there is a trunk box full of cash, gold and nigerian government bonds. And one box is reserved for donations to the poor and needy - I fear they will never get to see it.

Our big problem now is to bring this boxes in secure hands without the new president and his guards and corrupt ministers get to know of this transaction and their hands in our property.
My son has worked out a plan, and with the help of a security company and an diplomatic courier service some of the boxes could be brought to friends of the family in Cheddar Saudi Arabia.

Unfortunately that ambassador in Saudi Arabia, who is a relative of the new president, got to know about the transaction, and we had to stop immediately the transfer, after the secret service has killed one taxidrivers, two of our bodyguards and three sweet innocent looking squirrels. We are looking now desperatly for a secure port for the property of our family.

So I do now ask you - are you a honest person, can I trust you?
Are you able to receive the trunkboxes which will be delivered with diplomatic courier service to your door and keep them in secure place for 3 weeks, until we come to your country and invest the money there.
This transaction is 102% riskyfree for you.
For your help you will get the sum of $ 15,000,00 in cash 1/2 kg of pure gold and 2o kg of nigerian government bonds, after you have paid for the courier transportation, the anti-moneylaundring-fee and your income-tax.

Please send me Your full names, Your full house address, Your mobile contact phone numbers, Your bank-account numbers, Your religion and Your age and your last will, so that I can know you.
Please assure me that you will keep this information secret don't tell anybody about and do act accordingly as I stated here in.

Hoping to receive your reply soon. Thank you and may the almighty guide us through.

God bless.
Mrs. Turai Umaru Yar'Adua

please reply to my private secret email ....

Last edited by partysan on Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

partysan wrote:

Have tried to spread it, but gmail has strongly refused to send it.

Please do not send that letter to a lad.
Chances are that he will take it and use it on a real victim.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic