SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I believe I upset someone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
QuiteAFineGentleman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first post on here, so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong section, however I have been receiving a whole bunch of emails from a rather ill-tempered scammer.

Actually, I came across this site by typing a line of the email into google and ended up landing here specifically: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1214435.

I'll post them all here, and see what you guys can make of it. After all, you are the experts at this kind of thing.

Uhm, the language used can be rather crude, mind.

Quote:

Subject: you an idiot. You will die in the next 72 hours because yu are such an animalin human nature. Big fool ann your family fools. You cannot even spel ur name well fool man

You dont have common sence.Now I know that you are a very small boy of 18/19 years.Pls,go and help your mother/Father.But if you still help from me give me your number and I will invite and I promise I will take proper care of you.
Now I can find out that we have worthless people in this our country and you are the highest one.Mind you I have my masters in University of Lagos and I swear if I set my eye on you face to face you will be a dead man.I can see you are talking above your self and I pray to meet you face to face.You are the highest fool I have ever see in my life.You continue insulting me for nothing if we are doing thesame work together you have to let me know so we can have a good talk on how we will handle it.But you become such a useless,mannerless person.

Anyway I dont blame you.Guy man job make mugus wise ths days in Nigeria.Continue your life and do not try me again.If you like your self or if you think I am not serious send to me your real number and I swear I will track you down and kill you to death.Bye for now. I am presently in Nigeria,precisely in Lagos. If you have the heart and can summon the courage meet me at Lascovis,Agidingbi Ikeja on Tuesday at 2 pm.I am fair in complexion. You already have my Nigerian phone 08077875914

Quote:

Subject: DOG GO FUCK UR ASHEWO MAMAS SMELLING TOTO WITH FLIES‏

POST DATED IDIOT OF THE YEAR 2010 GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND BEG BY THE ROADSIDE WITH YOUR PAPA BECAUSE THE END OF YOU GORILLA FACE MAMA IS TO DIE ON STROKE BY THE POWER OF OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU.

MY JUJU DON PUNICH YUR MAMA FOR ALL UR SIN. I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO THIS DAUGHTER OF SATAN

LISTEN WELL NUMBER 1 MUMU EVEN TRUCK PUSHERS FOR 5 NAIRA FUCK UR ASHEWO MAMAS SMELLING TOTO WITH FLIES OOOOOOOOO MY DOG THINK HER SMELLING TOTO JUS LIKE GORO PIT.OSU GO MARRY YO MAMA. DEVIL GO MARRY YO MAMA. OGUN GO KILL YOUR MAMA.

I AM RITUALIST CHEEF NO MATTER WHAY U SAY NA DO IDIOT FOOL LIKE YOU SHE WILL DIE.

THIS MESSAGE SHALL WALK IN UR DREAMS

THE JUJU KING

Quote:

Subject: I WILL CHASE YOU TILL I CATCH YOU THEN I WILL EAT YOU THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION‏

WHO THE HELL YOU THING YOU ARE YOU ASSHORE. SON OF A MOTHER WHO GIVE BIRTH TO COWS, GOAT AND CAT. WHY HAVE YOU DECIDE TO WAKE A SLEEPING DOG FROM SLEEP. PRAY THAT I DONT NO YOU FACE TO FACE,I SWEAR I WILL WIPE A WAY YOUR ENTIER FAMILLY IN THJE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME MUMU?LISTEN WELL WELL. I WILL CHASE YOU TILL I CATCH YOU THEN I WILL EAT YOU THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION . HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN HAVE EARS CUT OFF WITH MACHETE? SOON YOU WILL USELESS NONENTITY WHO DARE TRAVEL WHERE HE DO NOT BELONG.A STARK ILLITRATE AS YOU WILL END UP MURDER N THEY WILL NEVER FIND YOUR BODY IN ALL POSSIBLE TIME. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE SO FUCK OFF FOOOOOOOOOOOOL
IF YOU THING YOU CAN HANDLE ME AND MY BOIS CALL ME AN WE MEET. AFTER I MAKE YOU BLEED FROM YOUR EARS I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MAMA THRU HER ANUS WHILE YOU WATCH AND CRY. YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH. GO BAC N SEEL PEPER DRY GIN AT NA BUSTOP.SO SON OF ASHAWO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOW MARK MY WORD APOLOGIZE OR ON THIS I SWER I WILL ARRANGE BY MY OWN HAND YOU MEET SATAN SOONEST.

Quote:

Subject: MTCN Western UNION‏

I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP. UR MAMA HAVE GONORIHA. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION U OSU. A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT UR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE U

Now, these emails I find hilarious, however something has been worrying me recently. I got this email twice in the last week:

Quote:

Subject: Why I Must Refuse Your Offer

I don't do business with Nigerians.

I'm not sure if it's a very clever trick or something is using my email address to send stuff out.

Any good advice on this matter?

Last edited by QuiteAFineGentleman on Tue May 11, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try googling your email address in quotations and see if anything comes up. It almost seems as if your email's made it's way onto a list of known scammer addresses or something hence the letters of abuse.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is possible that a scammer has used your email address in sending his scam mails and your email address has been picked up and added to a list of known scammers.

(One of my real life email addresses was used in that way just recently)

As Thanking Arthur suggests, you may be able to find where your email address is listed with a search, if you do, contact them and ask for your email address to be removed from the list, unfortunately, that may not be quite as easy as you would like it to be, if the email address is easily replaced, close it and get a new one, otherwise try contacting the site/s that has your address listed.

Members from this site may not be able to help you with this but if you have trouble ask and just maybe somebody will be able to help you.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As you've surmised, those e-mails come not from lads, but from insult baiters. The good news, though, is that with time - more specifically, when a new set of addresses come out - they will stop. That said, if you aren't bothered too much by them, you could just ignore them.

The other two alternatives have been mentioned by the members before me. Namely, find where your address is published and request it removed, or abandon this e-mail account. Personally, I'd just weather out the storm, as it were. Since the address isn't in the hands of real 419 scammers, it won't be distributed any further than it already has.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fine Gentleman, If you were indeed a fellow scammer those are some seriously scary threats. They mention rituals and cutting off your ears with a machete. People in Nigeria do get hacked to bits. Most of a small town was recently in the news regarding a mass murder.

Hope you feel like sticking around and doing some safe baiting though.
I would close that particular e-mailbox and open another. I think MurryGuru said that. Welcome, I see you joined. ( my 2¢ worth)

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'd agree with the above, but don't forget to keep a copy of the insults as they'll be good ammunition for the future to use back on some lads.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
QuiteAFineGentleman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice! I have looked up my email address in the past and managed to get it removed from a number of guestbooks, however some seem unresponsive and won't reply to my emails, so my address is stuck on there.

@ Brainiac, that's pretty scary stuff. Although I doubt they'll be willing to travel to me.
And thanks, I may hang around and start baiting after I finish all my coursework.

@ Gadget, I saved them all already, I find them brilliant.

Thanks for the help everyone! I may end up creating a new email address. I think I know how my email address ended up on a scammer list. Ever heard of FileSavr? Yeah, I feel stupid for falling for that one.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops... uk loot hq + prudential bank ltd ghana
Welcome to Eater, Gentleman. I'm sure it was nothing personal. from. whoever. it. was. that. uhhhhhmmmm. wrote. those.Wink

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite right, somehow your account ended up on a list of scammers' addresses.

Would you be so kind as to remove the e-mail-addresses from the senders in the mail, as one of them may be one of my characters.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
QuiteAFineGentleman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Done and done.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you look at post "I Am being baited by eater members" you will see the same thing happened to me. I recognise one of the emails as being from a specific member.

I found the site where my email address was posted and had my name removed.

PM me if you wish, I might be able to tell you where it wAs posted.

Sent from phone so crP spelling!!

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cracking insults Very Happy they aren't mine though. Although the confrontational tone is familiar and well used. My last one mentioned digging up the lad's grandfather's skull and smoking marijuana in it, if it helps.

Perhaps needless to say ... it didn't go down well Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic