SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love to give a critique when I am done playing!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
[email protected]
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to give a critique when I am done playing!

I have been 'playing' for at least 6 years. I always give a critique when I am through with them.

I have had a couple I had to give suggestions to during their scam attempt! That one I recommended they definitely try a new career!

But I have also had a couple of ladies I expected to show up at my door! So I can definitely see how many people can get caught up in their scams!

I am used to having professional ladies (Doctors, Lawyers, business owners, Models, etc), all ages 23 to 26, select me out of all the rest of the people in the world to start a new life! And them falling madly in love with me is a no brain er - what's not to love? But they seem to fall in love within the 1st 1/2 of my first reply email! That is the hard part to believe!

I worked at an aerospace company where we dealt with ITAR products - and Nigeria is on the list of suspected terrorist sites. But it still gave me the means to keep them hanging on for months at a time.

During my correspondence, I observed many similarities. These are really pathetic, yet they are all using them - or had been.

1) All airline tickets from Nigeria to anyplace in the United States costs only $800.00. Amazing when a cross country flight can cost more! I have only once scammed and received $335 so one girl could get 2 frequent flier tickets so she could brig her mom! And they were round trip tickets as I wanted her to meet first. Once she was here I would pay her back, but I could not send money directly to the country. Of course, the check she sent was supposed to be given directly to the person selling the tickets. It was about as real as the tickets I was going to send her!

2) Passports in Nigeria cost anywhere from $250 to $2,500. One of the best scammers I ran across wanted $2000 for her passport - but I again pointed out I could not send cash. She was so much in love, I sympathized with her.

She was able to get $1,200 of it - yet still I was unable to help.
But then! As luck would have it, I received an email addressed to 'Jon' (not John as in a dear John email - she messed up!) Well she went on about Jon's brother is just suspicious and she needs money for her ticket, and she would be there with Jon to share their love! Well, I replied to that email and told her I was so happy she finally got her passport, and with the money she had towards it, she had enough to buy her ticket, too! Never heard back from her!

3) There is a place called LoveLetters.com. It seems every scammer who stayed for 2 to 3 weeks, would go there and send me the most romantic love letter imaginable! I would Google part of the letter and ge5t the entire one, and sometimes tell them if they forgot part of it. Sometimes I would reply with the response on the website!

The sorry part of that was the complete change in their writing style for 'give me a break' to a real romantic! Then back.

4) Every one would email me from the airport on their way to come be with me. Unfortunately, there was always something they needed cash for. Had they not been listening to me? I can not send them money!

Anyway, those are the four main similarities between them. I often wonder if 'they' are just a bunch of balding, older cigar smoking male scammers working at the same place.

There are many more similarities they displayed, but these seem universal between them all. And my critique always instructed them their faulting areas, as follows. (Addressed to the scammers)

1) Do your homework and actually look up an airline ticket price! And never make it an even number!

2) Passports are a fixed rate and you should actually request the cost sometime! Then anyone you are scamming will believe you if they look into it and it checks out!

3) If you must copy and paste love letters, at least mess up the words as bad as you do for all your other emails!

4) I have repeatedly told you I am unable to send cash! Take notes and read them! Learn your scam victim enough that they believe you are truly in love with them!

Thank you all for reading this! And Google ITAR and maybe it can help you in your playtime!

Richard Laughing
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Passports are a fixed rate and you should actually request the cost sometime! Then anyone you are scamming will believe you if they look into it and it checks out!

And that's the problem. If we educate scammers in How To Be More Believable, it is likely that more real victims will believe them. And lose money to them.

It is better, therefore, to de-educate them. A passport only costs $500? Unbelievable! You thought they cost at least $3,000! Airline tickets: ditto. And always a price that ends in 00.

Copy-and-pasted love letters? You always believe that the Lad wrote them themselves. Anything original or non-googleable, now that's suspicious. And you love sending huge amounts of cash, the more the better. The Lad should have asked for more! Shame you can't actually comprehend how to send it, but the intention is there.

Anything that could make a real victim suspicious: encourage it. Anything that seems believable: doubt it. See what misinformation you can get a Lad to believe. It makes the bait more fun .... and, if the Lad takes it all in, it can save real victims from ever believing him.

Good luck!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
T_C
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Branwen"]
Quote:
Passports are a fixed rate and you should actually request the cost sometime! Then anyone you are scamming will believe you if they look into it and it checks out!

Too right
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Original Poster

Any scammer who googles your email address/Eater name will arrive here to read your words.

As Branwen has said we are here to misinform scammers and lead them to send ridiculous emails that will alert any potential victim. The concept of correcting them and making them more credible is anathema.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic