SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YES! KEEP OFF MUGUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! Sorry. I didn't realize Hector cause offence. Most of us cheer each other on here, much as I did watching your lad move around.

FYI, we never thought about the golden pith at all, we just worked to keep him moving, and we did not get it because we are "more social" than you. We got is for the 11 countries, 13 months, ear prints, etc.

I look forward to seeing your lad safari some more! Good luck with that!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I look forward to seeing your lad safari some more! Good luck with that!

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 29

We decided to send another lad to do some recon on Wellington to see if he is still alive and what the hell is going on because we are baiting him from other angles and he hasn't replied to any of it

This is the new lad "Smith" that we are sending:

you might recognize him from my "Mrs Robinson YouTube video":

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182648

Firstly, we need to get him to the airport to meet with Jxxxs Dxxxxxd and Rev Who will post a video of Smith waiting at the airport:

Quote:
Dear Smith,

All is set for Jaxxs Doxxld to fly to Lagos and I am looking forward to him meeting you.

Make sure that you are holding a sign up for him to spot you when he arrives, the larger and more noticeable the sign is the better.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pexxxson

Quote:
Thank you sir,i got your email and the information.i will be waiting for him on 28 at the said time. I try to call you on phone but it was not avaliable. My regard sir. Smith Smart E.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

Everything is ready for James Donald to leave for Lagos.

He will need you to be waiting at the arrivals gate at the airport at 18:00 and will need you to be holding up a sign that says THE H0LY PR0PHET CHURCH so that he can spot you easily.

James will be wearing a grey suit and will be carrying a large amount of luggage due to the fact that he will have your leadership kit with him. He will call you as soon as the flight lands.

God Bless You

Bxxck Pxxrson

Quote:
Good morning sir,how is everything going at your region?. Sir today is monday,the 26th.in two days time been 28th, Rev jxxes Donald will be arriving in my country Nigeria as you said. For easy recognition between both of us,since we have not met before.i will love to know what he will be wearing so that i can recognize him when he arrive.i will be wearing a strip brown trousers. I am fully prepare to welcome him on his arrival. I will holding a yellow cardboard paper with the sign THE H0LY PR0PHET CHURCH written in blue. Smith Smart E.

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh... the story continues....
beers!

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Smith, was so nervous at the airport, i had difficulty getting a video with him holding a beeeeegg sign up at the airport....... Laughing

He closed the sign up and only opened it when he though the persons exiting arrivals was me....i mean Rev J************ D*********

He looked scared, poor lad, he was moving around the front of the arrivals gate like he had ants in his pants.........Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Sat May 01, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great work. Wonderful to see this unfold.
An unfortunate side effect of reading this bait is that the phrase 'leadership kit' makes me laugh aloud, which causes some problems at work.
We don´t do laughing aloud at my workplace.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me introduce, Mr Smith, when i saw him at the airport he looked more nervous than me......Laughing

He looked very keen, i was so close i could smell him......... Very Happy

A few screen shots from the video:

The video link is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/2qU2cNKS/smithairport.html

hopefully he will find Wellington...

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smith is probably the most compliant lad I have come across in a long time, we tell him jump and he always asks how high

Okay it is game on for Smith on his recon mission:

Quote:
Sir this is urgent.i have been at the airport arrival entrance since 17:30,and now is 20:40.no sign of Jxxxs Dxxxld.a number called me and i have been trying the number for so long now is not going through.i don t knw what seems to be the problem,if he get in touch with you,he should check into a hotel and call me.i came all the way from edo state to lagos just to welcome him.6hrs drive.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

There was a problem with Jxxxs Dxxxld at the Customs Desk, due to the amount of cash that he was carrying he was denied entry to Nigeria and has caught a flight to Accra, Ghana.

He needs a business visa to enter Nigeria and we were unaware of this.

You will need to go to Accra to meet with him and collect your package and cash payment.

Call me if you need to on +6145*******

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxxson

Quote:
Sir i want you to call me if you love me as your member and flock,because each time i try to call you is always going to voice mail or the number is not reachable. Sir where is james going to stay in ghang,does he have anybody there ?

Quote:
Dear Smith,

my number is +6145*******

James will be staying with another potential leader while in Ghana.

You need to get to Accra to meet up with him as soon as possible. You could get a driver to take you there and James will reimburse you for the fare when you get there.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Quote:
How do i get to meet him in ghana? Is he there now,i mean has he arrived ghana now? What is the address of the place he is going to stay? .and how many days is he staying over there in ghana.?, i just called the number you gave me and is ringing but you are not picking

Quote:
Sir i need to go and look for a place to sleep tonight.since i don t have anybody here in lagos.then when it is morning i will ask people on how to get there.but there is one problem that may still come up,i don t have international passport with me,i don t knw if it is required to travel to ghana since one need to cross the boarder.if it is required, then it is a big problem.i want to get the things to be a leader and establish your church here in nigeria,i wonder why this strees.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

I have spoken with Jxxxs Dxxxld and he has arrived in Accra safely. The problem at Lagos Airport was that he was carrying your leadership pack which contained $10,000 cash which wasnt declared to customs. They denied James entry to Nigeria for 6 months and he caught the next flight to Ghana where he met with another potential leader and James is currently staying at this potential leaders house.

Because James cannot gain entry to Nigeria for 6 months, we need you to come to Ghana and collect your leadership pack from him. There is no passport requirements for travel from Nigeria to Ghana and if you get a driver to take you to Ghana, James Donald will reimburse you for any travel expenses you have.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and once you get to Ghana everything will be fine

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Quote:
Sir,i will want you to get the contact details of the leader in ghana,his address and phone number so that when i get to ghana ,it will be easy for to call him and get to Jxxxs Dxxxld. Pls how many days is Jxxxxs Dxxald going to stay in ghana? Hope he is not going immediately ?. I am trying to get the location on how to get to ghana. I will get back to you.thank you sir

this call is straight after that email:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/MCR4IxK0/AUD000067.html

Quote:
Sir my journey to ghana will have to be very early in the morning tomorrow friday. Please tell Rev Jxxxs Dxxxld to wait for me.and send me the contact addres on how to locate him and the leader in ghana. I am waiting ,thks.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

The address that you need to go to in Ghana is:

No 4 Industrial Layout
South Accra, Ghana <-- the address on the packaging that the painting was sent in

Just ask for Brother Wellington and tell him you are from The xxxx xxxxxxx Church and he will take you to Jxxxs Dxxxlds room

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Quote:
Sir i am on my way to ghana now,i just boarded a vehicle now.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

You need to ask for Brother Wellington when you get to the address and he will take you to Jxxxs Dxxxld

Hope you have a safe journey

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Quote:
The vehicle is a volvo,green color.it is a transport vehicle with other passage in it. I am wearing a dark brown trouser with a black show,with a black hand bag.light brown shirt the vehicle will stop at Tudu in accra, that is were they will stop as arrival ground. Let Rev jxxxs Dxxld knw i m on my way.thank you.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

Email me when you get to Accra

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

This call followed:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/mEKUS1bx/AUD000068.html

Sounds like its a action packed ride going by all the traffic noise

The next day I got this:

41.210.0.162 server location: Tema in Ghana
Quote:
Sir,i am in Ghana now .i am in TUDU MOTOR PARK accra Ghana.i just arrived,and it is late here around 3:25 am ghna time.pls let Rev Jxxxs Dxxxld konw that i am in ghana now.Brother Wellington to know that i am at the park at the moment. i can not use my phone to connect to internet,so i went to a cyber cafe new by at the park to send you an email.you will have to call my line or send an msm /txt message to my phone.i will come back to check my box in 30mins time.thank you sir.

Then this call:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/H48JYlV4/AUD000069.html

Let the games begin!!!

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Sun May 02, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha so compliant!

Is that what you guys assume is Wellington's address you've sent him? Does Wellington know that another member of the flock will be visiting?

I love this bait...

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThankingArthur wrote:
Haha so compliant!

Is that what you guys assume is Wellington's address you've sent him? Does Wellington know that another member of the flock will be visiting?

I love this bait...

This whole recon mission is to find out if Wellington is still alive.

The address we sent Smith to was the return address on the packaging for the painting

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Smith is all set for the recon mission to Wellingtons house:

Quote:
Dear Smith,

Make your way to Brother Wellington's address as soon as possible and meet with him there.

God Bless You

Brxxk Pxxxrson

Quote:
ok sir.i will take taxi to the address you gave me.

Quote:
sir i just boarded a Taxi before,but i have toget down do tothe fact ,that they don't have Industrial Layout
South Accra, Ghana.
what they have is Industrial Area, so i jsut need the number to get to him easily.or he should get the right number for you to give me and his address too.i have to go back to the park at TUDU to wait.becaues that is only place i found cyber cafe that i can use to write you.pls is important to have Bro Wellington's phone number ,i don't want to get stock in Ghana i dont know anybody here..
thank you sir.

This is not looking good, better give him Wellingtons number to try

Quote:
Dear Smith,

Here is Brother Wellington's number +2332********

If you cannot find the address and need money, our church has a secret hiding spot in Accra that we have some cash hidden for emergencies. If you need to get some of the cash just let me know and I will give you the address of where it is

God Bless You

Bxxck Pexxxson

Quote:
i am just trying the phone number of Wellington you gave and they are telling me the number is switch off.sir hope they know i am coming to fhana to meet with them. and where is the money and how do i get there ? pls if you can reach them do sir,becaues i am geting weak over here,i have not slept since ang my eyes are getting heavy. the Txi Drivers keep tellimg me they have industrial Area AND not Industrial layout.so i need to know what i am doing .pls sir . try to call the number to see.

This lad is HOPELESS, could I have chosen a bigger idiot to do this recon mission

I decide to push him to dig up Nurse Nasty's Ghana Treasure Box while he is in the neighbourhood and desperate:

Quote:
Dear Smith,

I have tried to call Brother Wellington and cannot get through either, the address I gave you to meet James is Industrial Layout but perhaps you should try Industrial Area

The emergency cash is stored on a vacant lot at this address in Accra: Centary HJL Pantang 2. Madina. Accra-Ghana

I have attached pictures of where it is buried and what it looks like. Please take a photo of the inside of the box so that I know how much cash is left in case I need to send some more to replenish it.

Only take enough cash to get yourself through tonight and wait till we sort out what is going on with the phone not being available

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxxson

Attached were these:

Quote:
sir,i can not go there, they said the place is far.i will wait at the park at TUDU here ,get thru to wellington and get back to me.if they can can get to pick me.i am here waiting,i don:t think go to that madina.so i will not take money fro there again. thank you.and get back to me.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

There is more than enough cash to pay a driver in the buried package, just pay the driver a little bit extra to take you there.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

This call followed that email:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/X8I7sfLq/AUD000070.html

Quote:
sir thanks ,i have try to do that,but taxi drivers don't seems to buy my ideal.well the driver that brought mr to ghana has givem me food .so i don't need to go and dig up buried cash some where. sir i trusted you that this whole thing is real,but i don't seems to understand any more,you said jamed donald will come to nigeria to meet me,but things change,that i have to go to ghana,now i am in ghana now trace of human being to talk to or to see.i just trusted that it is Godly to be member of your church and help build branch in nigeria but i don/t know what is going on?.they are susppose to come and pick me a the park,brcause you ask me to go and wait for jxxxs dxxxld becusae he does not know nigeria and it his first tinme.now it is my fisrt time in ghana and i am not attent to as such and you want me to go and dig up money some where in anothers man's lands.not my country,pls sir i can not do that.if the number and the contact details of wellington can not be gotten ,i think it will be better if you send me money may be they can help me collect it at bank or any means. till i here from you,still waiting at the park.

Quote:
Sir, what is going on ?have you gotten in touch with Rev Jxxxs Dxxxld ? pls you should tell what to do,if i should go back to nigeria.my phone can not even call out now,and the driver that brought me is about to go back to nigeria. he is my surviver here. should i go back talk to me.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

Please wait in Accra till we can get in touch with Jxxes Dxxald.

The emergency cash is available for you so if the driver goes back to Nigeria then you still have money to survive.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Quote:
PLEASE THE EMERGENCY CASH THAT WAS KEPT THERE,IS THERE ANYBODY THAT IS MONITORING IT ?, WHAT OF IF I GO THERE AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THT /?,THIS ONE THAT THE NUMBER OF WELLINGTON THAT YOU GAVE ME IS NOT GOING THRU. AND HOW ARE WE SURE THAT JAMES DONALD IS STILL ACCRA AND THIS THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT EMERGENCY CASH THAT IS MAKING ME THINK OTHERWISE,IF THE SO CALLD WELLINGTON HAS NOT GOING THERE TO TAKE THE MONEY .THE WHOLE THING IS MAKING ME REGRET MY COMING TO GHANA AND BEEN A MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH.IS IT HOW TO BE COME A MEMBER AND ALEADER IN YOUR CHURCH LOOK LIKE ?. I AM JUST TIRED OF THE WHOLE THING .YOU DON,T CALL ME, AND YOU WANT ME TO WAIT IN GHANA WHEN YOU DON,'T EVEN GIVE ME A CALL,AND WHICH ONTACT NUMBER W ERE YOU USING TO REACH JxxES DxxALD. ????

Quote:
Dear Smith,

The emergency cash is monitored weekly by our members. I sent you photos of what it looks like and where it is buried on the vacant land so you will be able to find it easily.

For your own welfare, I strongly suggest that you get yourself to the location and take some of the cash that I have offered you. Don't forget to take some photos of the box so I know how much cash is remaining so I know whether to send some more to replenish it.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Quote:
I just came back from the place u sent me. i went to Pantang as you said,and i could not locate any thing there.i have to sell my shoe to take me there.the place is hospital,they have two gates gate i and the 2nd gate. the free space of land in that area is so big that one can not get anything if the person is not the person that buried it there.they have murtuarry at the place,and at the 2nd gate there is school,housese.and a lots of freee land.so i could not get anything from there.thank you so much for putting me thru this pains. first you ask me to come to ghana when you know i don't have such money to come,i looks for money to take me to gfhana,i have to ask some one to lend me money,now i am owning people in nigeria,how do i pay back ?.2nd you gave me address i could not locate,there are north,south ,west and east accra. and they have south industrial area and north industrial area. they are so much that the address is not specific enough to get there. then you gave me a phone number that the person who owns it has turn him self to a spirit. sir at this moment,i have decided to go back to nigeria.i am going to look for person that will help me get to nigeria since the driver that brought me has gone.you made me pass thru hell in gfhana,thanks so much for your effort. please make avaliable the expenses that i have spent and send it to me in nigeria.i am going back home.ytou took me to hospital land where peopel were looking me like a lost person and some a thief. please send my money to nigeria. i will give you the name you will use to send the funds.thank you.

Wellington is untraceable, we havent had an email from him for weeks and his Ghana phone and the one he was using in Nigeria are both switched off, other baiters are waiting for contact from him and he is nowhere to be seen.

Smith was absolutely hopeless, he couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. He failed in the recon mission and the Nurse Nasty Treasure Box dig so I am gonna switch off my phone and not reply to his emails for a couple of days as punishment and he can stay stranded.

And just to tack another "example of merit" on this gold pith worthy bait:

- safaried ANOTHER lad to do recon on Wellington

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice effort to get Smith to Ghana, BD and Rev Who. Congratulations on another hat. Smile

Too bad he didn't have the brains or gumption to dig up Nurse Nasty's Treasure Box. Sad

My offer still stands for all baiters here. Have your lad travel to Ghana for this box or to Cotonou for the other one, dig it up, and have the lad send pictures as proof that he dug up the box to you. Post them up here, and send me a PM that it was done, and you will win a Premium Membership. If you are already a Premium Member, you can give it to another baiter as a gift. The other box is located here:
QUARTIER COCOTOMBY
MAISON AMOUSSOUGAN
LOT-2810
COTONOU REP DU BENIN
NN's thread descibing the boxes, and other details can be found here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177467

If you get a lad to Benin or Ghana, try to get your lad to get digging! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! I love how obedient and hardworking your lad is! I hope he finds the box, hahahah, if it still exists!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone else sends a lad to dig up this mythical treasure box then be reminded that the land is huge apparently because Smith went there and couldnt find it:

Quote:
I just came back from the place u sent me. i went to Pantang as you said,and i could not locate any thing there.i have to sell my shoe to take me there.the place is hospital,they have two gates gate i and the 2nd gate. the free space of land in that area is so big that one can not get anything if the person is not the person that buried it there.they have murtuarry at the place,and at the 2nd gate there is school,housese.and a lots of freee land.so i could not get anything from there

That is a description of the land from him

Maybe the treasure box will remain a mystery forever

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard the box was buried under the murtuarry but I may be wrong.

Hey hey hey, Mr Biggs is among us. Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That he is... Thought a change is as good as a holiday

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I couldn't help gossiping...:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1536513#1536513

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from Smith the recon lad:

Quote:
Goodday sir,i just entered into my country nigeria now,i have been on the road since yesterday.the vehicle i enterd was faulty on the way,b4 it was finally fixed. I don t have calling credit in my phone. And i could not check my box in ghana again cos i was not having money to go to cyber cafe to check.i am using my phone now cos i am in nigeria. Sir please i am owing people that made my trip to ghana possible,so i need to pay them.pls i beg you in the name of God almighty to send the money to me in nigeria so i could pay up the debt accumulated. You can use eithe western union money transfer or money gram to send the money to me.they are means of sending money from abroad.pls use the name i filled in the membership form to send it. ECHI SMART. I will call you when i get home,i must confess that the trip was bad and terrible for me.the members you have in ghana,i think they are ghost human.

Quote:
Dear Smith,

Please call me as soon as possible to discuss this

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

His call should be a good one

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure Evil, Mr B. Twisted Evil
I love it.

Cheers,
R.S.

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from Smith:

Quote:
I have stayed in Accra for days without getting your people.i don t sleep well,i have been sleeping inside the car till the driver left.i have not taking bath also.i just got home now,met my mother health in a bad condition. Why did you have to treat me like that ?, the place you said i should go collect cash,i gave you the description of the whole area and told you there is way one can locate such thing,if the person is not the one that place it there.i talk to you on phone,but you don t either call back.for you,since i do speak with you,then you are human being.but for your members im ghang,and Jxxe Dxxxld.i don t know how real are those people. If you are a man of God, please i want you to send the money for the expenses to and fro to ghana. Abeg you in the name of God that You serve.send it to nigeria with either western union money transfer or money gram .with the name in the membership form i filled.i have to pay up the debt

Thought we might needle him a bit and get Rev Who to send him an email asking why he never contacted him when he was in Ghana

Should bring on a rant

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Smith an email asking why he didn't phone me after my issue with immigration coming into Lagos........

Smith wasn't a happy chappie...........Laughing ....

Quote:

Attention sir, are you people trying to manupulate me ?. When i m dealin with people,i tried to be honest and truthful,to be real and not fake.but at the moment i don t understand you people and you church.B***** p****** has refuse to reply my email i sent to him ,when he was the one manupulating my movement for the pass 6days. I was at the airport to wait and pick you,i have made arrangement at home to welcome and recieve a new Man of God with a new church in my community.but i did not see you, so i contacted B*** *******n immediately,and he told me you were sent to accra ghana due to some problem at the airport. That i should go and meet you ghana immediately,i should look for the vehicle that will take me to ghana when i get there you will pay for the expenses. On 29th been thursday,i startd the journey to accra ghana with the addres of one brother wellington who is suppose to take me to you.at this moment ,i think that person is a ghost. When i got
to accra ghana at tudu park,i called B***** P******* to let him knw i m there and said i should go to wellington addres.all the taxi driver that the addres was give to could not trace the so called addres.i ask for wellington s phone number from B**** p******* and he sent me a number.i tried to call the number,it was switch off all thru till now.i had no where to sleep and i was nnt having money either.i had to sleep inside the car with out taking my bath.hoping that B***** p******* will help get things thru for me,but he failed.and promise to get to you people that i should wait or go take from emergency cash at patang madina.but that also was another error which can not be located.i have to stay in ghana for days without bath sleeping inside a car.i finally borrowed money to take me home to nigeria.i arrived nigeria yesterday at night and i called B***** p****** and sent him mail and he has not reply me.now you are askin me to explain when you people
put me thru pains and fustration with humiliation to my person.pls i beg you in the name God almighty which you people say you serve to please send the money i spent goin to and fro ghana to me in nigeria.i borrowed it from people and need to pay them back their money. So this is how to become a member and a leader in your church?.

He has no respect for the brethern....... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Wed May 05, 2010 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dips me lid Mr B and Rev W.
Keep given em grief.

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i spent goin to and fro ghana to me in nigeria.i borrowed it from people and need to pay them back their money

I don't suppose he kept a check on how much he borrowed?
I trust that the people he is in debt to will be giving him a hard time when he returns

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic