SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad replies to dead person who has no money!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reply to a lad is that the wouldbe bait is dead and left no money, i couldn't be bothered with this one. Then i get this, i know it's been said before but do these lads read anything, and i guess they don't!!!

Just thought it might amuse.

Quote:
thanks for the interest you've showed so far, i and my colleagues are really happy. With regards to your rightly asked question as in that you will like to will like to be clarified on the the conditions of the transaction before you know whether to declare interest or not.

As i have earlier told you that the fund belong to the late former prime minister of Lebanon, Mr Rafik Hariri and that there is no risk involve in this transaction, You should Know that if the transaction will be risky i and my colleagues will not venture into it.

meanwhile all we needed from you is to feed us with your particulars so that we will use our different positions to feed in your particulars to the data based so as to enable you stand comfortable and bold as the rightful beneficiary to the treasure.

so please we want you to furnish us with your full name, address, phone and fax nums and email address.

i await your prompt response

Best regards

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your address would be along the lines of :

column 6, row 7
Angels Of Mercy Cemetery
Long Island

Occupation - dead
cell phone number- n/a no reception in coffin

How far can you run with the idea though? Most likely the lad just isn't reading your replies yet. Getting to the WU office is going to be a bit of a problem.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Getting to the WU office is going to be a bit of a problem.

Yeah, especially with the amount of time and effort it takes to get the correct permission to exhume a body Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited as a corpse last summer for quite some time and had a lot of fun. Search for posts by me involving the word "demons" and you will find it.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick, have you considered turning into a ZOMBIE ?? Of course in your hunger for brains you won't find any....

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic