SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankies Merry - link is fantastic and puuurrrfect.

Mucho - el mucho apologiedness - Spooner postings have had a short respite.

I left Murry in charge (big mistake I know LOL) - he is blaiming abnormal cyclonic devastations and a mass outbreak of roo scrotum rot whilst I undertook an extendedness and brilliantliness Twirly Milan/Florence shopping/vacation trip - anyways up n runnin again

There have been squeals and grumblings in teh goat pens - and some new invites have been sent - but first - introducing new "vigorous" vlad pet "alla" from Yoshkar-Ola

Quote:
Hello Murray!!!!!

My name is Alla, I am from Russia, what about you?

I am attractive, emotional and vigorous woman of 27 years old.

I have big interest to find good friend in your country, because I would like to visit your place.

You should know that I am single and was not married. I am open for friendship and for relations.

I want we will continuer our talk by the letters and know each other better.

I have big hope that if you read my letter, you will have the same interest in our communicating, I would like your reply will not let me wait very long!

Wishes of good!

Quote:
How wonderful that you have responded sweet Alla

Your pics are simply sensational - thank you thank you.

About me - well I am 40 years old - a very sucessful businessman - romantic, loving , caring.

I would deem it a great honour for us to get to know one another better.

And yeps I would simply adore to have you over my place (Australia).

Sincere regards

Murray

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
nowwhat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit, removed full requote (including picture) of post above. We can see it right there ^^^^ - JF

i love the watermark! great idea!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry Meri to make you go through withdrawals, there are a couple of nice replies that we have neglected to post yet and a few pets who have been ignored for a bit while I was busy doing "The Annual Spooner Clothes Off" or some other suitable excuse as the case may be Wink

I could have Sworn Sweety said something about "her" taking care of the pets while I was doing the clothes off.

Being the male of this partnership I know full well that the entire blame falls onto me and I will accept any punishment coming to me.

I am quite fond of the spankings anyway Wink

Nowwhat

@The watermarking is something we do for 2 main reasons;

1) It prevents a scammer from using any pictures we post, particularly when we post complete sets as we do at Scamwarners, while scammers would have no problem in finding many other pictures that dont have watermarking, we rather that they dont use the ones WE posted

2) It reinforces what we sometimes have trouble convincing victims / near victims / potential victims that the person in the picture is not the person they are writing to.

Another reason is to protect the real person in the picture to some extent, they are in almost all cases another innocent victim of the same scammer, having their picture posted and labelled as a scammer would certainly make what has happened to them much worse

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the updates, was getting worried.

Is that a hookah behind 'alla'?

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deffo a huqqā - well spotted Merry

Whiney "wayno" tries again to interest/blaim/explain to Sweety

Quote:
Sweetcheeks you are so blind and very adamant to heed to my words when I told you am not the one writing you poem with another email.... and concerning the changing of email addresses.. it b'cos they start emailing me and telling me tht you both are dated that you discover that they are scammer.. they've been ripping your money from you.. and they threath to kill you if you don't send them money over the phone.. and tht's most reason you don't want to have anything to do with cell phone... I keep this from you cos the threath to kill me if I tell you this... and I told you that I only have three email addresses which I giving it to you... that if you are receiving poem or email from another email add am not the one.. but you are so adamant to heed to my words..... They also claim tht they are working in your company and they have all your passwords... when I told you to change your password... This do get me more confuse about you.. cos I don't really know if you are the one with those email or they are another person entirly... Sweetcheeks... you will have to prove yourself to me that you are not the same person using those email address writing me.... by scanning the transfer slip of the 10k you send to me..

and if you so much love me as you claim.... you will have to change your email address and make sure you change your passwords.. I mean don't use all the passwords you've been using before that those guys knows off... to write me on here....

Can't wait to read back from you soon.... with another email address from you only and you have to prove yourself to me first before I can believe and trust you... I so much love you if you are the real one here..
Your wayno

Quote:
Sweetcheeks I don't still have to believe that you are the one writing me this email.... Please don't misunderstand me if you are the real one here... You just have to know that it won't be that easy to believe you after all that have happened in the past... And am going to believe you when you answer this question... by telling what your company is researching that you told me when we just started this relationship, that I should not tell anyone, that is a secret.. and by writing me with another email from you entirely, without that am not going to be free with you since those guys have you passwords and you changing it won't solve the problem, cos when they notice that you've change it they may hack it again.. so if you open another email address to write me they won't get to know what is really going on between you and I...

Am having doubt about this email.. cos they said it theirs and that he come about this Sweetcakes as a nickname been given to him by his mom.. and am wondering how come those it familiar to your sweetcheeks... There is a mystery behind all this that I want you to explain to me more... If only you are real to me... Cos you just said that you will be using this email address not sweetcheeks anymore... how yu come about a man name Murray Spooner .... I know you as a female not male... Sweetcheeks am not stupid here...

You have to prove yourself to me before I can believe you... if you are fooling me please do let me know so that I can go my way
Your Waynoa

Slaptime - very much like Murry will get later if he don't update on the girl pets, and pronto

Quote:
Wayno,

How dare you call ME arrogant - you are a WORM - and a worthless one at that.

I am going on holiday to Milan and Florence for Spring.

You best think long and hard about apologising - or consider our relationship over.

Sweety Spooner

Wink Laughing

Goat
nowwhat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Some stuff that we can see above - please don't quote whole posts - Roy, Mod

Thank you for the explanation, Murru. I added a watermark to the ones I am posting.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner catch-up timeness - Murry is far too busy & will deffo pay a penance LOL

Whiney "wayno" gets sum waffle from Sweety

Quote:
wayno

why have you not replied?

Milan and Flornence was stupendously wonderful - I heartily recommend you take candy when your project is completed.

You never did write back and tell me how she is doing now - please do.

Why you keep going on about the 10K is ammusing me, afterall it is only money.

Money cannot buy happiness and health and comfortableness.

Spooners Ltd recently donated 200K to establish an orphanage - 10 is merely a drop in the ocean compared.

Hope you are having a brilliant Easter and please send best wishes to cindy

Kisses for her xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sweety

Next up the "mysterious sarah" - who is muscelliness in on pet "anita"

Quote:
Hello murray,
Happy week end and how are you doing ??

I have been occupied since that is why i have not been able to reply back to you.
I know actually that my letter to you will be a huge surprise to you but i have to,because there isn't like truethfulness,which i stand for.

Yes i am aware of your trying to build a relationship with her,though i am not aware of your disagreement with her about her uncle.I am not discouraging you from continueing the relationship,anita is a nice lady.

You invited her to join you in your country,but i don't know your plans in executing the plans ?? Are you sponsoring her ??

Murray,my reason for all of these is that i have brothers too and i wouldn't want them to be cheated,i am not saying anita is a cheat,remark my words critically,she is a nice lady,but out of conscience,i am doing all these.

Could you please reply and demand my service of protecting your interest in your relationship with her ??I don't know you before but i think i should help you to protect your interest within anita's family in Africa.

Moreso,promise me that all informations i should be passing on to you will be protected,which i believe will help in genuienly building your intended relationship with anita,untill sucha time you will be very certain that you win her soule completely.Remember,anita is a nice lady.

Let me leave you here untill you reply and give me guarantee of protecting my informations to you.

Sarah.

Quote:
Many thanks for you interesting reply

You sound very nice and wonderful yourself Sara.

Anita has indeed replied - though I will deal with your mail first.

Basically the situation is that I always looking for love and romance. I am a very wealthy and sucessful businessman, yet lonely. I am caring, compassionate and only want to love and be loved. I am wanting to bring some sparkle and enjoyment into my life.

I am quite prepared to assist someone to travel here too - I am always looking to help people better themselves - maybe even employment on my farms - or in my businesses.

I am certain Anita is a wonderful person - as I am sure you are also.

Please do get back to me anytime.

Regards

Murray

Now pet "anita" - who wants to know Murray's mind

Quote:
Hello dear,

i seem not hear from you non reply my email to you since you email me which i replywel just wanna know your mind if you are still much intrested in me meanwhile i have prepare to come over as u siad that i will spend the easter with you which my mother have sing it dear pls do reply me as soon as you get this email

thanks yours lover

Anita

Quote:
Hello again anita

I a so glad you have had a brilliant and excellent Easter.

Yes I am still very much interested in you and would want nothing more than to discuss your coming over.

If you are still eager please get back to me.

with love always

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Latest mails from mad vlad "kiiiiiira"

Quote:
hello,Murray!

How is everything..
i don't have yoru letters and life seems tobe empty without it....
i miss you,...

i know, we have never met and we are communicating in the internet, it's possible to say all what you wannt, but I dont' knwo which words should i find to explain you that i really miss you , that i do need you and i feel real pain because of abcence of ability to hug you k, at least, for a moment!Smile Murray, you are dear to my eart! yu are my air... i don't know how to call you, but i love you...

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
hello, Murray!

i have mentioned that recent time you had had less time for me...
i5t makes me feel sad and worried a lot...

i can imagine everythig and different situations , but still you had more desire to corresponde with me before tahn now...

have i offended you anyhow?

pease, let's talk about it!Smile

Kiss,
kira Svetlaya

Quote:
hello,murray!

Are you fine????

please, answer me...

all what i am asking you about is to write me what happens with you right now!
Pplease!!!

is it so difficult for you just to be honest with me??? it's so imporanty for me..
i miss you much!

kira Svetlay

Quote:
Sweetest wonderful Kira

I am so very sorry about being ofline so long

It has been torture for me to be parted from you.

Connections have been re-established however and we are slowly getting back to normal.

You have been constantly in my heart and soul and dreams.

You are so wonderful and make me sparkle with desire and hope for a better future.

Sending you heaps of hugs and kisses xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Forgive me

Love you and forever

Murray

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita has fallen for Murray's wonderful sweet words
It must have been when I called thee lads mother an old cow Wink

Quote:
Hello Murray,

I am glad reading from you,i hope you are fine ??

I am wondering that for a relationship to grow,we ought to be in close communication but i would have love meeting you.I am not desperate but i believe you have proven that you are a nice man which every woman want's.

Please try to reply and sugest to me if it will be convinient for you to invite me ??

Will mind sending me some pics of your's ??

Expect to read from soon,murray.

Anita

Reply coming soon

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update on the current pets.

Murray waffles on to Anita

Quote:
Hi Anita

Thank you for asking, I am doing fine, busy but that isn't always a bad thing, no paying jobs can make it quiet but it doesn't pay the wages so i quite like it busy.

I am glad you feel that you are happy with me, really all I have done eis to be myself so i am glad you like eme just as i am.

I am not too sure what you mean by me inviting you, you are always welcome.

I would love to see more of your pictures, thanks for offering but dont feel likee you have to, I fully understand that it is sometimes best to not send pictures, there are elots of bad people about so it is always best to be safe.

Take care my Princess, I love you

Murray

For those who dont know, lads refer to their victims as job, that is exactly how they see it too, their victims are simply a job so my references there are for my own amusement.

Anita replies, I love it when I can dissapoint a lad Laughing

Quote:
Dear Murray,
How are you doing, thanks for your email but am little dissapointed by not sending his picture, instead of his deminding for mine picture which i have send to you

murray if you konw you are real do send me your picture and your full contact address so that i can book flight coming.
yours love Anita.

I am in no hurry to reply

Now, onto Kira

She is also dissapointed, what a wonderful day, 2 pets dissapointed at once Laughing

Quote:
Murray, hi!
i have an impression at you are playing with me only!
i dont' beleive you anymore...
you always disappear ad then you write , oh, sorry, everything is fine!
Everything isn't fine because You are not honest and You are playing with my hearts, otherwise, you would behave in a different way!
Murray, ui wish you luck!
How can i beleive anyone else after I beleived so much in you?
Kira Svetlaya

Looks like this pet is giving up on the Spooner cash, I will reply some time in the future to see if I can dangle the carrot to the pets satisfaction

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Torment and niggle night with our pets - Spooner-style

I reply as Murray attemptednessing to re-kindle pet vlad "kirrrrrrrra" - well continue the torment, really LOL

Quote:
Your mail has me so very upset.

I can only reply from my soul and my heart.

Since you came into my life - I have done little but think of you constantly.

Dream of you - Want you - Desire you - Want to spend my every minute forever with you.

Please believe me - I am genuine in wanting and desiring you.

OK - I have had communication problems - also I have businesses and farms to run.

Dearest Sweet Beautiful Princess Angel Kira - Please reconsider.

I am not a man who begs - but I am begging you now.

I don't know or understand anything about your country or how to organise your trip to me.

This is why I was hoping you would do all the organising - then simply tell me what was what.

Then I would send you the money you require - simple, Yes?

But you have never explained anything like that to me.

If anyone is playing with heartstrings it is you.

Please get back to me - and please I beg YOU to be serious.

It may be a complete coincidence - but just this morning I have received a mail from Olga from Cheboksary - she seems very keen too, but understand me - I would far rather have you.

Looking forwards to your change of heart and some sign from you.

Sincerely

Murray

Next up "anita" who wants pics to prove summat or other - also a greatnessness opportunity to niggle the poor pet LOL

Quote:
Sweet Anita,

Is this really - really - you that is demanding me to prove mayself to you?

Or maybe I am thinking it is maybe your cow of a mother - interfering, again.

We were getting on so famously - my every dream and thought was of you.

Holding you in my arms - kissing - loving - watching the stars move across the heavens.

Please understand me here - I am the one prepared to pay for your flight to ME.

If anyone had cause to insist on proof of anything it would be me, understand.

This is why I am certain you have NOT writen this mail, but your cow of a mother!

I expect an apology and a nice mail toomorow.

You have no idea how much I love and care for you - and still do.

Murray

Quote:
There - I didn't mention her cow of a mother once, well not often!!

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner updatedness time

pet "anitaaaa" has been misunderstooded - and why is her mom a cow?

Quote:
Hello Murray,

I received your email this morning,though happy to read from you but it appears you misunderstood me in my previous email to you.Nobody is dictating to you,i only asked that you send your pic to me.Atleast i should and supose to know my lover.

I should be able to identify you when i see you,it isn;t something bad,that you continue to refer to my mum as cow.If you are always angry for something i ought to know about you,why ??If you ahve a friend,just tell him or her that i asked you to send your pic to me and see what he will tell you.It isn'r a bad thing that i have your pic.

Meanwhile,what date do you want me to be in your country ??

Waiting to hear from you and i want you to know that i made up my mind to love you,so nobody can dictate anything to me.

Thanks,
Anita.

Quote:
Apologies yet again for any delay getin back to you my sweet princess.

The mid month bugets took forever - and I am really shorthanded.

I mean this is yet another reason why I wuld love to have you here to help and we could have great fun too - dancing - days at the beach - cruising.

It ain't just your mom that is a cow - every girl I have had a relationship with her mom is a cow.

They interfere and dictate.

Righty - lets plan ahead - can you organise travel and let me know what is what.

I really wanted to write you a new poem too - but time has been the enemy.

But I can send you a good one and from my heart.

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee."

My love and soul is yours xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Mad vlad Kirrrrrriiiiii next - questioning Murray's many disapearancesssss

Quote:
hello, Murray!

thanks a lot for yoruleter and i want to explain my feelings!
you know, everything what happens in my soul has some reason...
you didn't answer me at all..

there was time when you wrote to me regularily and when we started organizing out meeting, you stopped corresponding with me.. if i don't send you letters, you don't answer me at all.... what should i think in such a wcase??? What would happen with you if i behaved like that?????

Murray, i want to beleive you and now you say that you thought i would have to arrange everything, but I have tld you what is mnecessary and I have explained you taht the reason why i can't organize all was that i didn't have the money for taht and you wanted to help me and then you disappeared.... Murray, if you don't feel comfortable about sending me money for coming to you , you could just tell me that and we would think about yory arriving to ukraine...... but not disappear.....

So, murray, think about all and try to underatnd my feelings as much as you understand yours...
i stuill missed you for all that time.,.

Be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Dear Sweet Wonderful Kira

My love for you is undiminished and forever

I really wanted to write you a new poem too - but time has been the enemy.

But I can send you a good one and from my heart.

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee."

My love and soul is yours xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Next up "sahraaaaaah" - full of advice for how Murray can win "anita's" heart

Quote:
Hello Murray,

How are you doing ??

Sorry for my late response to your email to me,i was ou station for a while.

Have you beign hearing from anita ?? To tell you the fact murray,anita is a woman i believe you need in your life,looking at her entire life.She is humane,caring and above all,down to eart that any reasonable man would not hesitate to commit his love for.My advise is that you try to be soft with her.

Moreover,i know she is willing to be with you,in essence just try to get air ticket for her,ok ?
The way you can do that is for you to contact air ticketing officer in Nigeria,if you want me to do that for you,i can.Or have you sent ticket to her already ?? Let me know.

Just rely and ;et me know when you last hear from her.

Sarah

Quote:
Never a worrie Sweet sarah

I am indeedie taking all your advice on board and have sent her a nice poem.

I will keep you informed of any eventualiy

Maybe you could take a trip over and meet with us sometime - I am sure that would be brill.

Respec

Murray

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad vlad kiraaaaa - don't rate Shakespeare and thinks Murray needs to make sense - lol

Quote:
Murray, i don't need poems , i neeed a real meeting and youa re ignioring everything what i wrote you about, you qare just write a poem wghich doesn't have such a sense as if you answer my mail!
Kira Svetlaya

Murray lays down the lawness

Quote:
Darling Kira,

I sort of am coming to exactly the same conclusion about yourself.

You are happy to dash of a few nonsensicle line of waffle and you are not ready my mails to you.

What part of "will you explain to me the procedures?" did you not understand.

What part of "let me know what the ammount required is so that I can arrange things?" did you not understand.

I care to send you any number of poems and termsof endearment - because the are honest and from my soul.

It is how I feel about you.

Now please make some sense yourself - with your attidude we are going nowhere fast.

Fondest "REAL" regards and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Pet "anita" on the other hand adores a touch of Shakey and tells Murray the price

Quote:
Hello my dear Murray,

thanks so much for you sweet poem i really apriciate it. yes i have meet a travel agent on how to get to you. he as told me the cost of flight from africa to your place which is going to cost us about $1,300 meanwhile you have to send me your closer airport to you but you have to pic me put from there as soon i get there.

honey i really cant wait to meet you coz i really love you.

Awaiting to hear from you soon

Anita

Quote:
My sweet wonderful Pincess Anita,

I am so thrilled you liked the poem.

It was from my soul and it is exactly how I feel for you.

I will certain have transport arrainged sweet angel - have no fear.

I cannot wait to hold you close - look deep into your eyes and kiss you.

The price seems very reasonable also - how do I go about paying?

When you say which airport - do you mean local or international.

My local is Wagga Wagga Airport (IATA: WGA, ICAO: YSWG)

I hope your dreams of me are as wonderful as my dreams of you.

Hugs and kissess xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Murray

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad vlad "kira" - is a leetle bitty upsetted

Quote:
Murray, I have answered all those questions before and you perfectly know all what is requitreds for that!

i have yo,ld you that kind of a trip costs 500$ for absolutely everything! and procedure is that i will have to get international passort, i wil need the tieckets!!!!!

murray, you are only asking aboput proceduires and then forget about it at once, and in a few letters youa re asking me bout the same and it's like an endkless process!!!!

what should i think and how should i react on that??
i have told you what i feeel about the situation, and you dont'
ike it, but now , you can think if I like it???

Kira Svetlaya

Murray turns on the charm and inniosenceness

Quote:
Sweet Beautiful Kira

Please forgive me

I must have missed or forgotten some of what you have told me.

I REALLY do LOVE you and want nothing more than to CARE for you forever.

OK I now understand you require 500$ - but is that American or Australian?

I would simply hate to cause you any difficulties by not sending enough.

Mucho hugs n kisses xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Murray

"anitaaaa" wants money sent by "westy" and cannot get direct to Wagga Wagga - lol

Quote:
Hello Darling,

I read through your mail this morning and it became obvious that your love for me has grown tremedously,the sweet words you used for me,is appreciated,i love you.

Darling,i don't think i will have direct flight to WAGGA WAGGA airport from here,so please let me know how to connect WAGGA WAGGA airport when i land in your international airport.

Darling it will be safer if you send the money through western union account officer and his informations are this :

ANTHONY.G.UZONNAH
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Darling,do not forget to forward the following western informations after sending it to enable the clearance of the money in the western union.

THE FULL NAMES YOU USE IN SENDING THE MONEY

ADDRESS YOU INCLUDE

THE QUESTION AND ANSWER

THE TEN SECURITY DIGIT NUMBERS.

Darling,it means i will be with you on sunday if i could get the ticket before friday.It is like i dream honey.So at last i am gonna be with you,feel you,hold your lips against mine,i am really happy darling.I hope you can make me happy sexually.

Darling,i wait to hear from you.LOVE YOU.

Your's anita.

Murray soon turns the convo to matters sexual - as is his wont! - snigger

Quote:
Sweet beautiful princess Anita

I am so happy you are now realising how much you truly mean to me.

I want nothing more than to have you in my arms and charms forever.

I will get the money together tomorrow and intruct my finance clerk to send the money.

I am very certain our sex life will be tremendous together.

I just want to kiss you from your head to your toes and then back again.

Just out of interest - have you had much experience - I do delight in giving and receiving oral.

But no matter I can soon learn you many things.

Oooodles of close hugs and mucho kisses xoxoxxoxoxoxox

Sparkling and smiling Murray

matchmaker "sarah/sara/sahar" pipes up as well

Quote:
Hi murray,

I hope you are in contact with your fiancee,like i told you,anita is lovely ok ?? She is the type of a lady every conscious man wouldn't want to miss out in life,just play cool with her,make her feel your affection for her,ok ??

Sara.

Quote:
Hi again sahar

Yes indeedie - she is a beauty and no mistake.

Have you given any thought at all to joining us happy twosome in the near future?

Your advice is simply splendid and wonderful.

I don't know what i would have done without you.

Fond Reagards

Murray

Another A in the next mail - and "she" will be a desert - hahaahahahah

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a new pet, so new that he isn't yet posted up at Scamwarners but he ewill be soon.

Introducing Mike Johnson

This lad to to us through a victim who is knows who has contacted us, in order to prove he is still scamming we decided that we would show him some love Smile

Usual ASEM sent

Quote:
Hi, I am so sorry that I missed your message and am replying so late, I had thought i found the perfect man but it didn't work out.

If you are still single and looking I would love to get to know you better and who knows

Regards
Katie

Good news, he is single, well what a surprise
Quote:
How are you doing today am mike by name, and am still single,and am looking for the right woman to be with for the rest of my life, can you pls tell your full name?how old are you?where are you from?and what do you do for a living?and what are you looking for online dating?and do you have kids? can we chat online if you care to chat with me you can add me on Removed.
thanks..

Hi Mike

Waffling introductory reply

Quote:
Thank you for getting back to me,

I am glad you are still single, well, I dont mean that in a bad way of course.

It is great that you have replied anyway.

My name is Katie Spooner but my friends call me Sweetcheeks, I am 40ish but as you would know, women can be whatever age they want to be Smile.

I am from the UK and I run a business, I am very busy, spend most of my time working and as a result dont get that much time to get out and meet people, i am looking for a long term relationship, I have 2 children, both moved out of home and very self sufficient.

I dont chat I am sorry, I simply dont have time for it and i had a very bad experience so i am a little slow to trust people, even handsome men I am affraid.

I will look forward to your reply

Regards
Sweetcheeks

Update on the girl pets coming a little later

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New pet "mike" continues

Quote:
how are you doing today am mike Johnson by name, am 45 and i have a son,i have lost my wife, so i take care of my son. i work as a geologist,and am from east land TX. and can you tell me you bad experience you have? and why you do not trust people?
thanks...

Quote:
Hi again Mike

I am so glad you got back to me - I am thrilled you are still interested in me.

Best wishes to you son too - wonderful that you are such a good father - so many are not these days.

Well I don't want to fill our sweet mail with moans and groans, but I have had men (beasts) demanding naked pics and (cyber sex talk) - disgusting.

So I like to take things slow and grow relationships - hope that makes that clearer.

Anyways you sound ideal and very interesting and an obvious gentleman.

Please tell me more about you - and I will do the same - and we can take it from there.

I really do have good vibes from you you know.

With fond regards

Sweety

Pet "anita" "her" love of Murray's dollars is as strong as a rock

Quote:
Hello My murray,

Thanks for your prompting email i received from you this morning and i want to appreciate your love for me,which is more important to me than any.

I am really looking to beign with you soon,as my love enthusiasm has arosed to a high degree,which i wouldn't deny myself.I wanna really have real love with you,murray .I believe you gonna make me feel on top of the world when i am really having your arms around my irrestible waist and body,like yours,i guess.

I will wait today for your account officer to enable me book my ticket,i am really in mood to give you all you want from a woman.Darling,please remember to tell the sender to make sure he or she fill's the western union form properly and the informations for the cashing to also be accurate to avoid unnecessary delay in western union point here.

My love is as strong as the rock,i insist murray.

Your's love,
Anita.

But Murray does not reply - hahahahahahhaha

Quote:
My dear love murray,

how are you and you health doing but i wonder why you have not reply my email since yesterday im in deep worry here about you i even cant sleep here since i dont read from you pls do reply me here coz someone has just got into my email maybe that is when i go to cafe to email you last time so i cant open that email this is my new email id honey if anyone email you do not reply such email onless from this email honey.

Honey i could have book the flight today but since you have not send the money maybe if you send i will book the flght ok thanks love i love you

Anita

Murray replies - concerned because this pet has changed mail address

Quote:
Hi Anita

I was so confused, I had not heard back from you and i was worried, i am glad you have it sorted.

So somebody got into your email, oh no, I am sure it would not be a huge problem but it does worry me that people are able to do that.

I had emailed about the money but I will need to make sure who is who before giving those details again

I just hope you have it all sorted now and that this email really is from you

Take care

Quote:
Hello my love murray,

How are you doing? i was so happy to hear from you honey enven i was so worry i dont hear from you since when i sent you an email thank God for our life. honey this is why am asking for your phone number so that i can be commnicate you becouse if i have got your phone i would have called you honey.

honey please send the detail here coz i cant wait to be with you thanks
ple honey remeber to pray before going our ok also am here praying for you .i pray that everythings you line your hand upon shall prosper in jesus name (amen)

your loving wife Anita

Murray continues to act concerned/confused - this situation is ideal for "dollar chop" to have taken place mmmmm

Quote:
Anita,

Is this really you - I thought you loved me and were ready to fly into my arms?

Worried

Murray

Moving onto Mad vlad "kira"

Quote:
Hello, Murray!

thanks dfor your letter and i want you to know that i don't want any misunderstadnings,... i agree, sometimes i can be nervous but it's not because I have bad character but because i am serious about everything for me everything is very important....... Murray, you asked me if the sum of money was american or australian, it was american.....
Murray, i also want to knwo what hapepns with you r life these days, i want to know how is your family and everything what surrounds you....
Take care,

Be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Murray spins a tale hahahahahhaahha

Quote:
Hi Kira My dareling

I have had some problems with my computer and I suspect a hacker has done something, if I sent you any strange emails over the last 2 days they were not from me.

Dont worry, I have changed my password now and everything seems fine but i do worry about this kind of thing, there are so many bad people out there and you really need to have so much trust that can be crushed by any number of bad people.

I am doing fine, just happy to be back in touch

Regards and kisses
Murray

Quote:
well, don't worry, I didn't get any strange letters from you for the recent few days.

but i am sorry taht you have had some problems with yrou computer...
Take care, and answer me, please...

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Really - I am so so sorry Kira.

You are my soul and heart - I would hate for you to be upset about anything at all.

The sun and moon shine because you are in my life.

Ooodles of love and kisses and wish you dreams as sweet as mine of you

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Introducing pet "mike" properliness mmmmmm

Report here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8171

Quote:
How are you doing, am glad too,I am a funny and fun loving guy. I love to do all kinds of things. Planned ahead or spontaneously.I have a great sense of humor. I am a die hard romantic..

If someone may ask me, 'Do you know where heaven is mike?', and my answer will be said softly back, 'Right between her arms....

Always keeping your mind and heart open...its not just one or two things... it is many things put together...like building a house...it takes nails, wood, concrete, stone, to make the foundation, and then the rest goes along with it... it is like that in a good relationship too.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye, Always follow your heart. It knows the best and it will lead you in the right direction..

I believe in synergy - two people working together can accomplish more than one alone. i also think that when you are in a loving relationship it increases your sense of well-being and your life expectancy (so the statistics say)

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.. This is the reason why i will never give up in searching for that special woman of my dream..

If I could own paradise where everything's divine, then my world would exist in the place where you're mine, Let's start this journey as one happy couples, and like a beautiful garden, with care and nurturing, watch it grow!!!

What a steaming pile of ..... - Well Sweety can deffo out ..... you - pathetic pet

Quote:
Wow, but you are really wonderful Mike.

I feel I have struck very lucky with you - so interesting and well rounded.

Also you seem to pick just the right words and phrases - you mail is simply wonderful to read.

I feel I have known you for years - so comforting and comfortable.

Texas - sounds brilliant - I have never been there - please tell me more.

I reckon I am pretty good guessing names - Is your son names Steven?

Don't mind me Mike - I do tend to waffle a bit.

Anyways about me;

I run my own business in the UK - It is worldwide, but we split it into areas of responsibility.

It was hard work to build up, but I get to travel often. Italy, Austria, Canada and occasionally Russia and Australia too.

I don't get as much free time as I would like, but enjoy horse riding and rambling with my dogs (black labs).

My kids are grown now and doing exceptionally well too.

It is early days for us Mike - but you do seem so worthy and very romantic.

Please tell me more sweet prince - I must admit I am rather enjoying getting to know you.

Sweety

Moving onto mad Vlad - everything is for real!!!! - nice try "boris"

Quote:
Murray, thanks for yoru letter and thanks that you also worry about me when i worry about our meetings or something else...

you are trying to take care of me and for me it means a lot1 i do like it and i care about it much1 you are sweet and You are the person who i will believe in everything in future......
Murrya, i just hope taht soon we won't need to wrote all these letetrs to each other because we will have everything for real!!!!

be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Murray is gonna send the money pet - just not for real!!!!

Quote:
My sweet wonderful angel princess Kira

I know - that is just what is so wonderful about US - we are really together - and soon to get even closer.

I do care and believe in US - I want to share everything with you.

Babe - just believe as I do.

We have both dared to dream - now lets make that dream a reality.

I will sent one of my clerks to locate a wire transfer firm and get your money to you asap.

Dreamin and wanting you forever

Oddles of close hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Murray

Pet "anita - still waffling about hacked boxes

Quote:
Hello my love murray,

thanks for your mail but you seem not belive me honey is like you tought am lieing to you which i will never do to you i wanna know honey have you send the informations to that my former email which i told you someone hack please love kindly send it here so that i can get my ticket.baby you just have to believe me,see here in nigeria you just have to be very carefull in anything you do my friend one"s told me that but i never believed her not until when my box is been hacked.that very day i really need to talk to you my love and my internet bill was due for payment and there was nothing i could do so i have to branch the nearest cafe to mail you my heart.not until when i found out my box was hacked that very day.

Baby you are my breath my life and my evreything in life,life with out will be totally incomplete for me,like i promise i will always love and adul you till death do us path and in heaven we shall still leave like husband and wife.............

thanks
yours lover Anita.

thanks

Murray drops the bombshell - the pet has been harked/chopped - LOL

Quote:
My sweet wonderful angel princess Anita

It's ok I do believe it is you - but I am so sorry - I really don't quite know where to start.

It seems your hacker has intercepted my mail to you with the MTCN and I have checked - the money has been received.

I am simply heartbroken - you should be here now in my arms.

I sent the money you needed - and the hacker has stolen yours/my money.

I am bitterly upset and ask your forgiveness - I never realised people could stoop so low.

I will cry myself to sleep tonite babe - This life is just so f**king unfair.

Murray

Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner updatedness pet "mike" is still scriptified

Quote:
i'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different man,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman.I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern.

I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look, I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.

my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta.
I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.
I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.

I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring husband, to my wife,But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong woman,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring woman.

I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage.

I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a man who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship. It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man, who is ready for marriage.

I hope to create a happy, cost, secure marriage with a nice woman, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to.
I think a man must take care of her wife and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life.. Will can take care of all of them together..

Quote:
Hey Mike

Thanks so much for your wonderful and informative mail.

You really are a wonderfully talent man - and can certainly write well.

I must apologise for a late reply - had to fly into Geneva at short notice - trouble at HQ there.

But all sorted now and I am sending this as I a waiting to board the flight back.

I will write more after I have got home and rested up a bit.

I am just so very happy - i think I have met a Golden Prince in you.

Fond regards

Sweety.

Pet vlad "kira" wants some instructions

Quote:
hello, Murray!

thanks a lot for yoru letter and io knwo taht we have to work hard on making dreamsd to be the truth!!!!

in any case, I think m,that is exactly what we are doing for all these days
murray, for me it's difficult to say something because i do like being witjh you but all the situations with letters are going for too long and we have alredy discussed it with you...
so, i didn't understadn in which way you were going to send me the money it's not clear, so, could you explain me , please?

I hope you are doing fine...
Be well,
Kira svetlaya

I am going to confusticate "her" all the more by re-using "mike" reply - LOL

Quote:
Hey Kira

Thanks so much for your wonderful and informative mail.

You really are a wonderfully talent girl - and can certainly write well.

I must apologise for a late reply - had to fly into Geneva at short notice - trouble at HQ there.

But all sorted now and I am sending this as I a waiting to board the flight back.

I will write more after I have got home and rested up a bit.

I am just so very happy - i think I have met a Golden Princess in you.

Fond regards

Murray

Pet "anita" is in a terribleness state - and quite sweary - at lost dollars

Quote:
Hello my love Murray,

it was a deep cry with tear i am, as am written you honey i belive you have send the money now,i also belive you that the world is just so f**king unfair as you have said in your mail.and the world is so terible as my mother use to tell me, and that is why i alway do things alone becouse i dont trust people except God.

babe now that things was like this we have to find solution to it meanwhile i have talk to my mother she has promise to give us $200..my baby now that is like this what do you think is going to happen now.i will be very happy if you can send the balance so that i can buy my ticket befor friday and get to you as soon as posible, i know by now i could have been with you if not that f**king hacker. i want you to realise that they can only stoole the money but they can steel that love we both have to share for each other.

Honey if you wanna send the money pls do send the money on this bank officer

NAME: AYEGBOKAN . A. FASANMI
ADDRESS: LOGOS NIGERIA

Honey pls can you send me those poems you used to send to me couse i love read poems from you.

Awaiting to read from you soon thanks
yours lover Anita

Murray iggies and poor diddums "anita" writes again

Quote:
Hello my sweet hearth Murray,

how are you doing hope were things is doing well, i seem not hear from you pls i wanna hear from you soon coz my mind is not at rest since i do not hear from you honey hope to hear from you soon i love you

Anita

Quote:
Sweet Wonderfull Princess Anita.

So sorry for the delay and for worrying you - I got so upset I got very drunk.

In fact I feel so bad I need to sleep now.

Never fear - love will find a way - nothing can defeat LOVE.

Many close hugs and kisses babe xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Wink Laughing Twisted Evil

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "mike" waffles about a dream next

Quote:
In my dream last night, i saw you and i sitting near the beach, while our legs are inside the sand, we were having a great conversation while holding hands and happiness filled our hearts and soul...

Suddenly, i just realized that we were surrounded by some little Kids singing some praises and worship songs to the Lord Almighty....

Then we were on our feet, singing with the kids and they were all happy with us and suddenly i look in to your eyes and i see how blessed and happy you are...

You jumped in to my arms and say thanks for coming to my life mike and scream in to my ear "I LOVE YOU MIKE"

Then i woke up from the dream and i can't be able to sleep again...

Quote:
Mike that is a powerful and tremendous dream, and so like me to a T.

I adore beaches too and singing.......

Quite how you know this is staggering and amazing!

Do you write poetry as well - I adore poetry.

Well must get some sleep myself - hard day at work tomorrow.

Maybe I will dream of you......

With growing fondness

Sweety

Pet "anita" hates drunkards "hic" lol

Quote:
Hello my love Murray,

thanks for your mail and the love you have in me i pray almight God will give us more love to stay together.

honey, you never talk about my coming please love do say somethings so that i can know what to do. meanwhile you said in your mail that you get so drunk but love i hate someone that do drunk nor smake okay.hope to hear from you soon .

yours lover Anita.

Quote:
My dear love Murray ,

how are you doing hope you enjoy this wonderful sunday if so glory be too God ,

honey i did not hear from you since i email you you dont care to reply my mail pls tell me what is happening.

i miss you .

your lover Anita

Murray will let "her" wonder a bit longer - sending an empty mail

Twisted Evil Laughing Wink

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick hijack/interludness thingie

Shocked

Opening Bait Moves to get Scammer Details Tutorial

Baiting is very much a game to me - like chess. My goal is to get as much information/script/pics as possible from a scammer, while giving nothing useful in return.

The details I get form reports/profiles that are then posted - the intention being to alert and warn/save others from being scammed.

Time spent baiting is kept to a minimum by using/re-using scripts - exactly the same as the scammer does.

My replies are largely waffle, though with heavy hints about wealth and playing a potential victim role.

Reverse roles always amuse me, being non-male - and the scammer being non-female, but we are both parody characters.

Baitresses can lie as easily as lads. In fact better than.

The opening script phase is boring - the scammer simply replies with preset drafts, maybe adding a word or two, so it is pointless for the baiter to bother fleshing out any details. Simple replies are all it needs to keep a bait running.

I target scammers that don't have much that can be googled - unknown elements, for now.

The scammer

Scammer = Mary Kelly

Mail address = [email protected]

Message;

Quote:
i am very passionate, Trustworthy, Easygoing, Caring, Honest, Loyal, God Fearing and Open minded Lady, i am fun to be with, i am the shy type but i adapt to things easily, i am single lady living alone, i have no kids, i am the only daughter of the family, I like the outdoors, i like camping, going to beach hiking, gardening and bowling, i don't have kids but i want to have one someday with the right man,I think my best quality is my personality, because i tends to be submissive to my man even if i have to go out of my way to please him. I am a kind person with a huge heart and a great sense of humor. You don't believe me? Try me! As you can see, I am not afraid of challenges, or tasks, I have a nice character. I am smart and attractive, and of course modest. I can be a great friend, since I am friendly, and a great wife, since I can create comfort and make any home cozy. I am clean, careful, responsible, grateful, sociable, romantic woman. I am good-looking and elegant woman, romantic with sense of humor. I consider myself as open minded , easy going and easy to live with.

Not much there - merely twaddle - so ASEM

Quote:
I am sorry for the delayed reply - I have been working abroad.

I am back home now and have more free time.

You sound very interesting - I would like to know more - maybe we could be perfect together.

If you are still available please reply.

regards Sweets

Scammer replies

Quote:
yes i am interest in u too,how are u doing today,i missed u alot??

Do u have yahoo id so that we can share etc other better there

First thing I do is check IP - according to her profile "she" lives in the UK.

IP = 41.210.21.203 = Accra, Ghana

Definite Liar and scammer.

Scammer wants to chat - I have much better things to do - so will sidestep that move.

Quote:
Hey Mary,

So brilliant you have replied so fast - i am so happy too.

I am at work at the moment - I manage a big firm in Queensland Australia, but the network does not allow Yahoo chat.

Maybe we can get another oportunity soon.

Best tell you more about me - I am 40 years old I own and manage 2 farms here as well.

Single - but very romantic and always looking for someone wonderful - like you.

Do you have any pics? I will send you some when I get home.

Please tell me more about yourself - your hopes and dreams.

I am simply smiling so huge here because you replied

Sweets, is my nickname BTW

A very truthful response there - well OK it is all BS - but then so is the scammer's info

The excuses are given - promises made - that I will not keep - or even remember.

Scammer replies with more script and 4 stolen pics of "Raven Riley"

Quote:
i am very passionate, Trustworthy, Easygoing, Caring, Honest, Loyal, God Fearing and Open minded Lady, i am fun to be with, i am the shy type but i adapt to things easily, i am single lady living alone, i have no kids, i am the only daughter of the family, I like the outdoors, i like camping, going to beach hiking, gardening and bowling, i don't have kids but i want to have one someday with the right man,I think my best quality is my personality, because i tends to be submissive to my man even if i have to go out of my way to please him. I am a kind person with a huge heart and a great sense of humor. You don't believe me? Try me! As you can see, I am not afraid of challenges, or tasks, I have a nice character. I am smart and attractive, and of course modest. I can be a great friend, since I am friendly, and a great wife, since I can create comfort and make any home cozy. I am clean, careful, responsible, grateful, sociable, romantic woman. I am good-looking and elegant woman, romantic with sense of humor. I consider myself as open minded , easy going and easy to live with.

I am looking for a very passionate, Honest, Loyal, caring, trustworthy and Loving man to fill my heart with Love.i want a man to Love me for who i am and not what i am made up of, i want a man who knows what he want in Life,a man who knows how to treat a woman.. Someone that will respect and be faithful to me and he must have a good sense of humor. I am looking for a real man, it is important that we are to find someone to spend the rest of our lives with. Nobody wants to look for gold and find mud, the same as I do-I want to find a friend, a lover, a husband for me.

l am 35years old,i do not have kids.am single

am from Ghana

u can email me your pics so that i see who i am talking to

Mary

Reply with more lies and even more waffle - a very re-usable poem and more pic promises

Quote:
WOW!

You are an absolute beaut Mary.

I only wish i was there to help you in that bath. mmmmmmmmmm

I will print them wonderful pics and place them beside my bed - all the better to dream of you.

And they will for sure be hot dreams if you know what I mean.

I am doubly glad and sparkly that we have met.

I promise to get som pics scanned in to send tomorrow.

I too have no kids and single - and I would love nothing better than to REALLY meet you my sweet princess.

I have built my businesses and they are very profitable and now I think it is time to spend and enjoy life better.

I know it is very early days yet - but you would make an ideal friend lover and wife for me.

Please let me know more about you.

I have written you a poem - just for you sweet Mary

"Princess Mary you are so fair,
My heart and soul are your forever,
I wish to kiss you from toes to hair,
I promise to leave you never.

Wherever you are, then so am I,
Enjoying everything always,
We are simply ourselves, never a lie,
Throughout our nights and days.

Maybe one day a film will be made,
About our wonderful togetherness,
On stormy seas, in a forest glade,
The Guru and his Goddess."

Sweets

Scammer replies - is in love and wants to have my babies - LOL

Quote:
I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Honey, you have the best man i meet in my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together.

All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your wife and a mother to have kids together soon

what is your phone number so that i can call you babe

Gains are thus - IP - 4 pics - scripts plus some additional details

Report posted - and can be added to when scammer sends more scripts/lies

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8390

Interludness thingie/hijack over

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "mike" is still scripti-fried - Oh Yawnorama indeedie

Quote:
I am at a point in my life where I am happy with who I am and who I am growing to be.

I seek a committed and everlasting love in a relationship with a confident, secure and compassionate woman.

I enjoy getting out and doing things with my partner a couple of times a month and more if they are interested.

I also enjoy staying at home and cooking together and watching movies sometimes.

I would like to have a partner that enjoys travel and has the means and the time to fit it in once or twice a year.

It is very important to me that my partner accepts herself, has confidence and is excited and enthusiastic about who she is.

She should have her own interests and accept the fact that I have mine.

We need to be able to honestly say we respect each other. We need to be able to accept each other and not expect to change each other for the relationship to work.

Sweety gets her uber silliness boots on for this reply

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
hey Mike

So wonderful to read your latest - you really have a way with words - terrific.

I adore travel and do travel a lot. I once flew over the North Pole to Vancouver for a conference.

The ice flows and views were simply astonishing. Well the whole visit was, really.

I managed to see Alaska as well, Grizzlies as well as Orcas.

I ended up a bit tifddly one night tho - and sang karaoke.

I have never been invited back LOL.

Anyways I agree absolutely with what you say dear man.

I cannot wait for anotherinteresting - and moving mail for you.

With growing fondness

Sweety

Pet "anita" is worried and confusticated - hahahahahahaha

Quote:
Hello Murray,

how are you doing? is it unfortunnite i dont recive anythings from you mail sent to me .
babe you sound strige this time what is the problem with you honey please tell me okay

i love you murry.

Anita.

Quote:
Hello love ,

your love have left a scar in my hear i cant erase a mark i cant clean off. sometime i try to forget the pain i feel of your absence , but deep down , soul know i miss you .moreso

i am not supposed to think about you or wonder where you have been but no matter how i fight it thought of you sneak in .

while i am sleeping tonight ,you can bet it i will be dreaming about you .Good night

i miss you Murray am waiting to hear from you soon

your lover Anita.

Murray replies soap-opera style - trying to win an oscar for unconvin - silly billy -ity

Laughing

Quote:
Princess Anita,

Please, please I beg your forgivness.

I know that by gettin rat-arsed drunk I had annoyed you.

It made me so angry with myself - cuz I never want to hurt anyone

Especially you - because I Love you so.

I was so angry I threw my laptop down the stairs and had to get a guy in to fix it back up.

Please, please forgive my tantrum - I really do care so much for you my Angel.

Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

I want you in my arms and give you all my charms - forever.

Can we get over this hickup in our relationship

Please say yes dear Anita

(deeply ashamed) Murray

Wink Razz

Goat
T_C
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rofl, I love this.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi TC, I am glad you have enjoyed reading, you may not enjoy this post so much then Sad

After well over a year of lad and vlad torture, we are regrettably closing the Spooner torture chamber indefinately.

Unfortunately Spooner Hall is a listed building and needs a lot of revamp/renervasioness, (Kate told me how to spell that) Spa filters need to be disinfected, the goat pen is in desperate need of some new torture devices and the walls need a thick layer of lad blood scraped off.

When we started Spooners, we had some goals in mind, they have by far been exceeded, if you have learnt something, if you have been encouraged to romance bait or if you learnt what not to do by what we have done here, then that makes us all the happier.

We are so fortunate to be rich, despite Murry's excesses, birds, booze and bingo, crashing the Spooner private jet into a titty bar and Sweety's excessive spending habbits, yet the Spooner empire still grows.

The thread has been a joy for both us - high and lows and many a shenanigan has caused many strange squeals from the goat pen. Bank accounts closed thanks to some great work by the brilliant Alan, loads of pets profiled and their victims saved from their clutches which serves to make the pets even more in love with us.

Also mucho thanks and due credit to all members who have taken part, baited, offered advice and provided deserving lad addies or even if you just read along, your help is very much apprciated and will be remembered.

Some time in the future we may be planning a brand-spanking (wink Murry likes that) new series. More laffs (Kate told me how to spell that too) - more insanity - more pain for the lads.
Will Murry find the love of his life? Will he get a shag? Can Sweety stop shopping? Just what is a clothes off? Have the deers recovered from being mooned? Will "wayno" give us another account? How come every lad gets their dollars chopped? Simple baiting - no bells no whistles - just loads of pain and pet's details published to alert and warn and save.

Please feel free to use any ideas or stuff from here (the botched love poems in particular would be great in the hands of a scammer) - after all baiters don't have time to waste and plenty of other (more beneficial) things to do.

The pool stays open, bar always fully stocked and free....
Spooners the return - who knows when, but the lads will be dreading the day.

It's not all gloom and doom.
The good news is that after a 6 week absence from the Spooner rack, Wayno has come back for more;

Quote:
Sweetcheeks am so happy reading back from you.. I forgot my password, cos I thought this relationship will not work out between us... Thanks for getting back to me.. Susan is now back in the state while am traveling to United Arab Emirate very soon...
Hope you are doing great.. and you've change your password from those guys writing me? will be waiting to read back from you.
Kisses and hugs xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!
Wayno.

We may not be posting the outcome, but we do believe that this is one pet who does deserve a reply Wink

Thank you once again

Sweetcheeks and Sweetcakes Spooner

Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear the Spooner Hall will be closing, although in this economy, it isn't unexpected. Have enjoyed the parties and story-telling. Do keep in touch, don't be a stranger, either of you.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners will never be forgotten and thanks for everything. Like Merry said, don't be strangers.

ImageImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Spooners are taking a break, your stuck with us Wink

Thanks for the kind words Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic