SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gomer has upset one of the lads - Interesting read

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dolla chopped a lad recently and this morning in my character’s inbox account I get this. I didn’t dolla chop this lads Charles Soludo character but someone else, so this has come completely out of the blue. I’m not even sure it was the most recent character I dolla chopped but it certainly makes strange\interesting reading, especially the boasts in the second email.

I replied from my Gomer email address to both the first and second message, I doubt that he will reply again. My only problem is trying to figure out which scammer I have chopped!! I wish I knew what character he was playing. The link is real by the way but several years old. He seems to give his real name at the end of the second message

Quote:

Date: 22 April 2010 03:37:18 GMT+01:00
Subject: thief, you are impersonating someone else. God will surely
punish you for that BASTARD TRULY I PROMISE U DEATH

BASTARD DOG. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR DOING IN FUTURE. YOU ONLY CURSE UR
FATHER MOTHER AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION. i will still mail you after
72hours to let you that i am alive and well. ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR
GENERATION WILL DIE IN 72HOURS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN CURSE WHOM GOD HAS
NOT CURSE. I CAN NOT DIE. BACK TO THE SENDER.

ALL THE GIRLS YOU ARE FUCKING IS UR BUSSINESS GO AND FIND OUT THEY
MIGHT HAVE GIVE HIV AIDS. FOOL AND IDIOT IS WHAT YOU ARE.

I CAN NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BASTARD LIKE YOU IN FUTURE. GO TO
HELL WHERE YOU BELONGS AND DO BUSSINESS WITH YOUR MATES.
u are jt making a fool out of ur self go and die and rest in peace =

Quote:

-----Original Message-----
To: xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Apr 22, 2010 8:13 am
Subject: Bounce you little,coward kid in the street you and your entire
family will never see day light if you keep fucking the email dust with
me. I hope that burst into your dick head with your pussy family.i will
pay you one naira to go fuck yourself. Do R

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DECEMBER GOAT THAT EVERY KNOWS THE DAY OF ITS
DEATH.
I DONT HAVE TIME TO BE WASTING WITH AN IDOIT OF YOU TYPE.
YOU KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE IS ALREADY DEAD AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO TAKE THEM TO THE GRAVE, SOME ARE CARING ALONG WITH THEM THEIR COFIN ON THEIR HEAD BUT IF YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL EYES LIKE US YOU CAN SEE IT. THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN ME IS GREATER THAN THE DEVIL YOU ARE SAVING. LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING THAT YOU DONT KNOW, YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE, SUCH A POOR MAN WORDS. YOU ARE OVER 45 YEARS AND YOU STILL HAVING TIME TO SEARCH FOR PEOPLE ON COMPUTER. THAT MEANS YOU ARE FOOL, OK LETS BE WISE, IN THE GENERATION OF YOUR FAMILY HAVE ANY BODY USED A MEANT CAR? I AM 30YEARS I HAVE 6 BUILDINGS WITH 3 KIDS AND LEGALLY MARRIED. I HAVE MY OWN LIVING HOUSE AT VGC VICTORIA GARDEN CITY LAGOS. I OWNS 2 HOUSES IN FESTAC COCAIN AVENUE, I BUILD A MANTION IN THE VILLAGE WITH 2 SWIMING POOLS. I HAVE ORTHER HOUSES IN ENUGU AND I AM USING THE LATEST CRYSLER CAR THAT IS MADE FOR 2009/2010. I BOUGHT SIX CAR AT THESAME TIME WHICH I OFFER TO PEOPLE. MY FAMILY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FAMILY IN ....................IGBO
LAND.
MY FATHER IS OVER 112 YEARS AND HE IS AMONG THE ELDERST PERSON IN OUR VILLAGE, HE MARRIED ONLY BUT ONE WIFE WITH 10 CHILDREN . HE IS THE FIRST PERSON TO BUILD AN UPSATIR IN THE WHOLE OF OUR STATE. AND AFTER FELA MOTHER MY OWN MOTHER WAS THE SECOND PERSON TO DRIVE A MOTTO CAR AS WOMAN IN NIGERIA . MY GRANT FATHER WAS OVER 140 YEARS ANDS STILL ALIVE. DONT TRY ME AND NEVER IN YOUR LIFE WRITE TO ME OR ELSE YOU SHOULD DISAPEAR ONE DAY. SEE MY GRAND FATHER. HEAR NIS MY GRAND FATHER'S BLOG http://www.bnvillage.co.uk/news-politics-village/84696-nigeria-s-oldest-man-140-years-old-still-going-strong.html

DONT TRY ME AND KEEP OFF OR ELSE YOU WILL SEE YOUR SIX FIT.
IF YOU ARE VERY SURE, CAN YOU COME TO LASU EPE CAMPUS. THEN I'LL KNOW YOU HAVE GOOD STAND. YOU ARE A GONNER. GOING GONE TOO SOON FUCK YOUR GENERATIONS. CALL ME +234 808 839 4757 IDIOT

EMEKA COLE

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
419ers are scum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have 6 buildings, 2 houses and an elderly father, but some of his spelling is atrocious, obviously money from scamming, not a proper job!!!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DECEMBER GOAT

That would make a really good custom tag Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New Scammer Genus.

The Immortal: (Immortalis Nutsia) Scammer who absurdly thinks he cannot die.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I will have to check with my saved photo's of the crap ID some of these lads have sent me. I think, on reflection, this came about when the lad wrote to me and I replied just saying send me your ID and we can do business. He did and I wrote back and said thanks I am you now and will use it for my own ID from now on and for my own scams. This was not recently and I think only now has he got around to replying.

Whatever happened he is not a happy man. I also sent a reply to my latest dolla chop asking if it was him. If nothing else that will give Gomer some more street cred as obviously he doesn't just hack the odd lad here and there. He chops rich lads as well!!

^^ Some good sigi material there as well. I hope he gets back to me again.

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don´t take it personally.
I received the same format this morning in my catcher account.
I take it as a variant of the hitlad format and have replied whining about being afraid of being cursed.

The website citation gives it away, doesn´t it
Bait safe and have fun!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just googled "Emeka Cole" and quickly came up with a hit for this site. It seems that he's been on eater but has since been banned. It could make for some fun baiting.

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4

Last edited by El Pistolero on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DECEMBER GOAT

That would make a really good custom tag Laughing

Wonder if that's the same thing as a Christmas turkey in West Africa?

Whatever it is , this guy is one trash talking turkey.

Reply calling him an April Sheep or February Mongoose Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the way that second one goes on and on heaping insults on you, then at the end asks you to call him.
Maybe that's how they make friends where he comes from... Rolling Eyes

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is 30, his father is 112, doesnt that mean his father was 82 when he was born. and his father is amongst the eldest people in the village, obviously except for his grandfather in the next paragraph, who is 140.
people with money dont brag about what they have, the pools, the cars, the mansion, this lad is living inside his own dreams.

LADS LIE

Good read though

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

December Goat = Capricorn?

Glad you made him nice and happy Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rick Shaw -
I sent the following email to Emeka Cole ([email protected]) from one of my lad addys:

Quote:
HEY SMALL BOI IGBO BASTARD..U NO MAEK JOB FOOL COS U DEY IGBO ANIMAL OOOOOOO..UR ASHEWO MODA DON FUCK GOAT 2 PASS U FOOL..ABEG U GO DIE NOW COS UR A WORTHLESS MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's the reply I received:

Quote:
First of all check ur english (a lot of people is already dead) is that a good english? ask your self that question (2) If you own all those mansion you mention then your father must be a thief and you are folowing his full steps,
but let me tell you something very soon i mean very soon revolution will take place and people like you who are stealing from the the masses will suffer you think people dont know you? Hahahaha i pity you mark my word what is todays date? Mark it very bold, my words always manifest and this one will not be an acception unless you are a pauper

Did you (or another baiter) receive my insult somehow? I'm a bit confused. It's odd that his reply implies that I was the one who sent the email claiming to have mansions and such. At any rate, I figured an insulting response was in order:

Quote:
WEY U DEY 2 TALK TO ME LIEK DAT FOOL? ABEG U APOLOGISE NOW OK..I NO SABI WETIN U DEY THINKING BUT IF U GO LOOKIN FOR WAHALA U DON FIND IT MUMU BASTARD..U WAN WE GO DIG AM OUT ND WE C WEY DEY D SMALL BOI ND WEY DEY D BIG MAN OK..I GO MAKE U DEAD MOTHERFUCKER SO U BEST GO FUCK UR ASHEWO MODA WHILE UR AMU E DEY STIL ATTCHD COS NA UR LAST CHANCE BROS OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see how it plays out...

Closed lad accounts x 4
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
December Goat = Capricorn?

I'm guessing, based on the original context, that a "December Goat" is a goat being fattened up for Christmas.

Guess they don't have turkeys where he comes from.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Igbo land, riiight. Perhaps you should go off on how ignorant Igbo are compared to the superior Yoruba. That'll get him to eat some glass.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good grief! A lad who speaks the truth...
Quote:
ALL THE GIRLS YOU ARE FUCKING IS UR BUSSINESS

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick, I like how he claims to live on "Cocain Avenue" not exactly
"Easy street" And closes with: "call me Idiot." OK you're an idiot ??

That one is a GOLD-MINE of sig material. What to choose 1st ?

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today
Quote:

POST DATED IDIOT OF THE YEAR 2009 GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND BEG BY THE ROADSIDE WITH YOUR PAPA BECAUSE THE END OF YOU GORILLA FACE MAMA IS TO DIE ON STROKE BY THE POWER OF OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU.

MY JUJU DON PUNICH YUR MAMA FOR ALL UR SIN. I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO THIS DAUGHTER OF SATAN

LISTEN WELL NUMBER 1 MUMU EVEN TRUCK PUSHERS FOR 5 NAIRA FUCK UR ASHEWO MAMAS SMELLING TOTO WITH FLIES OOOOOOOOO MY DOG THINK HER SMELLING TOTO JUS LIKE GORO PIT.OSU GO MARRY YO MAMA. DEVIL GO MARRY YO MAMA. OGUN GO KILL YOUR MAMA.

I AM RITUALIST CHEEF NO MATTER WHAY U SAY NA DO IDIOT FOOL LIKE YOU SHE WILL DIE.

THIS MESSAGE SHALL WALK IN UR DREAMS

THE JUJU KING

Anyone else get it in that case.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Rick, for starters he is really upset. The rest needs a translator.
But dolla-chops and/or Mr Gomer tend to have that effect on a Lad.

He is going to send 11 of something, minions?, goons?, spirits of December goats past? Wow, that is some SERIOUS cursing. In every sense of the word.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not yet.
This is what I did receive, however
Quote:
James Uhura <[email protected]>
para
fecha22 de abril de 2010 19:24
asuntoSO CALL MR GUYMAN
enviado porgmail.com
firmado porgmail.com

ocultar detalles 19:24 (hace 11 horas)

I WAS AT THE CLUB YESTERNIGHT WITH UR MOMMA, AND WANTED TO DO SEXY WITH ME BUT SHE WAS SO NASTY AND SMELL LIKE HURSE I JUST COULD NOT FUCK HER AGAIN DESPRITE SHE ASKING ME TO SUCK MY DICK. NA THIS PICOF UR MOMA AND UR PAPA FUL, HURSE NA UR PAPA, ANIMAL LIKE U I WISH U DEAD

UHURA
+2348056654135

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait: hillarious. Well... yeah nsfw lingo but hilarious.

El Pistolero:
Quote:
THIS MESSAGE SHALL WALK IN UR DREAMS
I hope it walks in UR DREAM AL NITE.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice the phone number is different from one he gave me on one email.

I also notice that the Emeka Cole name seems to have turned up on another scam site as being the person who collected a Western Union payment.

Is this lad trying to bait the baiters, cause disruption or what? He writes to my catcher account but I always reply from my Gomer address so he cannot necessarily connect the two. I am guessing he is sending a few of these out judging by the comments above. I am beginning to wonder If I have ever had any real contact with this lad.

Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today.

Anyone know what it means? Maybe he has run out of insults.

Quote:
CDXIX damnit

El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^CDXIX is Roman numerals for 419.

Closed lad accounts x 4
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to spoil the fun for anyone, but a lot of this things I'm reading scream badger (and I don't mean this guy).

He makes candid reference to 419. There was a member here by the same name who was banned for no discernible reason. His e-mail address is an intentional misspelling. He uses GMail. (Dare I mention he knows Roman numerals)

These ALONE would be considered strong points were I evaluating a lad that I was baiting. Having them all at once, well, you get the idea.

Be ever-vigilant, littluns. There be monsters in these waters. Wink

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nick I agree he could be a badger and I thought badgers were meant to be rare judging by comments on another post. I am not sure that I have ever baited this lad. What is strange is that he emails me at my catcher account and I email him a reply back from my other account. I don't think he has connected the two as he has no email address to reference that he has written to, only what he has written. He only sometimes replies to my second email address. I think he thinks that i am a different person.

I may have put two and two together and made 5. But it is strange how he just happened to email me after I dolla chopped someone. probably just coincidence

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic