SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe Very Happy yeah, I wonder if he has "resouces" enough for printing and even (gasp) SCANNING filled foums. Without any extra advance funds, that is.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Pat will swing a sweet welcome and introduction email to him. Receiving his agent fee in Nigeria might be a small problem, unless he wants to wait till June event at Yankari 55C. May 1st in Liberia is better. Smile

Cammy is ready to deal with him if required.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat sent Mr. Francis his Welcome to MM, with application forms.
We do have an opening in Nigeria right now, but send them in soon, as positions fill quickly and are first come first served. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from The Singing Sensation:
Quote:

subject Thanks for your concern.

Really
I want to inform you that you should plead on my behalf till 24th of this month so that i can do all possible thing to raise the money and print out the form and fill them and return it back to you so that you can proceed on with it,
So i must to appreciate for the concern still hoping that all will work well you can see that it is not my forth neither yours but how ever it is i must give thanks to God,but i want you to assure me that as soon as i send the form that you will proceed on with it, since on your own personal pocket that you can not send me a little money to me to process it,like i said how ever it is i must be the first not the last.
Rossy

Rest assured, Rossy, Pat will get right on it. You are Pat's first priority. She'll put your form on the top of the heap on her desk. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. More encouragement.
Quote:
Dear Miss Rossy,

I'm so glad to hear that you have decided to ignore that ignoramus Reverend, and will do what you can to get the forms in to me. I'm confident that you will find a way, as you are a very smart girl. I assure you that as soon as I receive your forms for employment, I will give them top priority. We need more hard working successful women in this company, other than myself and Ms. Cammie White, our Agent and Model Development coordinator. You must do everything you can to get through the initial application process quickly, so you can attend our May 1st meeting to collect your first cash payment of $27,000. I've already written off that Reverend as your agent, and their is nothing in company policy about models being their own agents, if they wish. So, go ahead, and fill out the agent application, too. You deserve the reap the benefits more than he does, as he hasn't lifted one finger to help you advance yet, other than letting you use his phone a few times. Big deal. His attitude sucks regarding you, and we don't want him, so tell him to butt out of your life after you get the paperwork stage done. Don't tell him he's been fired before you get your hands on those forms and off to us.
Then, tell him to suck some wind, ok, honey. I'll protect you from that asshole.
I will eagerly await the completed forms.

Warmest regards,

Pat
Smile I hope the Reverend is not to upset at his firing! Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the Reverend is not too upset at his being called a$$hole Surprised

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat's silence was golden! Rossy wrote back. Very Happy
Quote:

Madam,
Really i want to thank you for your concern and i want to know much on the form you ask me to fill because i am about to send the form to you,please try to tell me much about it and what will happen next because i don't have money to come to Ghana as you said so i want to know the next thing that will happen i don't want to spend my money and time at the end it will flop on my side, try to tell me so that i will know what to do,please try to update me and assure me if i should go ahead or not.
Thanks as i wait to hear from you soon.
Rossy

Flop? Stop being so down on yourself! Smile
Quote:
Dear Rossy,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding your application forms for our company.
Please make sure all sections are filled out completely before sending, and that the
forms are signed. As soon as we receive them, they will be reviewed by Mr.0ldman
and myself. If everything is ok, we will complete the necessary security procedure
so that you can have your employee badge to attend all company functions in the
future.

All your travel expenses are fully reimbursed in cash once you arrive to our shows and events, in addition to receiving your agent and model quarterly payments and commissions from client work. Please save all receipts whenever you travel on business. Reimbursement is guaranteed if all receipts are given.
Our next meeting is not in Ghana, but in Liberia, but it might have to be pushed back a bit from May 1st, as the resort is going through some renovations, and we are not sure if they will have accommodations on that day yet. Once we accept your forms, we will arrange the date and time for you to come and pick up your first payments. We will also supply you with your company mobile phone, laptop, and welcome gifts from some of our clients.

We eagerly await your completed application forms soon, and we look
forward to working with you on coming endeavors. Stevie-0, the music producer, is also keen to begin work with you, too.

Warmest regards,

Pat

Next I got one from our "travel agent" lad. Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Patricia Cr0kin,
Thank you for the opportunity given to me, i wish to let you know that
am interested in applying for employment as an agent in Africa
particularly Nigeria, i saw the email today and i hope to return my
MMAgentForm.pdf and MMContract.pdf to you within 7days from today.
Warmest regards.
AKPEDE FRANCIS
FROM NIGERIA

More forms coming? I hope so. Very Happy
Quote:

Dear Mr. Akpede Francis,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding your application forms for our company.
Please make sure all sections are filled out completely before sending, and that the
forms are signed. As soon as we receive them, they will be reviewed by Mr.0ldman
and myself. If everything is ok, we will complete the necessary security procedure
so that you can have your employee badge to attend all company functions in the
future. We eagerly await your completed application forms soon, and we look
forward to working with you on coming endeavors.

Warmest regards,

Pat
Keep an eye on your inbox, Frumpy. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, no Cammy? She's worried that she's going to be out of job soon if no new agents are sent her way...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ones I posted up a few days ago were also for you to try if you like Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, yastreb. Cammy will get Francis, travel agent. Think of a good project for him. I'll swing him your way after i get the forms. If he hesitates, I'll introduce you to him, for added incentive. Cammy can show him her legs. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly find the attached MMAgent and MMContract forms that I have completed and signed.

l wish to inform you that am highly interested in the modeling agent/representative job. l promise to work assiduously with you now and when you have your opening in Nigeria

Warmest regards.

How in the world did he manage to attach a 20 MB doc-attachment?!

EDIT Here are the goods : http://www.4shared.com/document/EPQwgGG9/MMAGENT_AND_MMCONTRACT_COMPLET.html

Handwritten but not complete I think. It´s not 12+2 pages. BUT he is the first applicant that takes "cat walk" literally : like "paws of cats on the ground" Smile

Would Pat (who is first receiver of this anyway, RO is only second choice) mind telling him that jpg is more professional than doc? Or something? Smile
And, as you hinted at in chat, now with the lad motivation metre being at !150" might be a good time to ask for the security photograph (ten tee). Hey, for me one with "Dummkopf" additionally, please! The 2007 gallery, I´d like to expand it, haha.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent forms, Frumpy. Very Happy A couple snippets: He doesn't like to be alone and he feels very strongly about that. His mother told him lots of tortoise stories. Maybe these ones? http://www.allfolktales.com/folktales.php Most of them having to do with greed causing big problems for the tortoise.

What do you say we leave him with a broken shell, all alone then? Emil Tischbein can then tell hm another little story, I'm sure he will enjoy.
Very Happy
Houdini will chew up his forms if Emil does not get that special ID10T Dummkoph security photo, how's that?
Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long convo with this 419er, he came clean replying through his RL email, and finally delivered underwear shots ( Very Happy ) and the formwork, not even bad:
Quote:
IP: 41.184.72.16
Subject: I Have Filled My DownLoaded Form

Below is the already downloaded filled form.

Regards,

0ke Edew0r.

ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Very Happy

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Great baiting !

I love his emailaddress: OKECHOCOLATE4U Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
ghost f. G.
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How cute is this.....ha ha ha....his cave painting Image Image LOL_sign too funny .....do they not teach art at school in Nigera???? Image

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, I haven't read the forms yet but I remember the face. Actually he is more famous for his bag.

NSFW: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185073

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]

Last edited by N.O.R.A on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my... Surprised what a small world! And I´ve spilled my coffee now.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Do you ask your models if they have posed/are willing to pose in nekked pics?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pervert Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´d love him nekkid with 10T Cool

Quote:
Dear 0ke,

Thanks for the completed application. We are looking through it, I´ll be talking with Pat, you can email her, too, if you like, though this is not absolutely necessary.

I´ll send you the employment contract (2 sheets) after the weekend.

Thank you for the impressive photographs as well. You are not very tall, are you?

The average man, however, is the catalogue model that we think customers in South America prefer over the American "Mr. T"-style bodybuilders, so I think we´ll have good news for you soon.

Have a lovely weekend.

Chao.

Pat? Are you there? How about a Ten Tee-project and another go at the Cameroon 55C? Meet me at the "studio" tonight and wear something comfortable...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Triple Shock for Pat! Yikes! Frumpy, you have outdone? yourself here. I love the catwalk drawing too, and any lad that can draw that well or even do it is a game lad. I'll go get the studio keys. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Slaphappy Very Happy, yeah, MoP is having his fun with this lad, too, so maybe can give him more than 1 reason now to do something. PM convo ongoing.
I´d like to have underwear + ten tee shot combined. Would you mind requesting it as Pat? If not then I´ll log into the shared "hot secretary" baiting account and do it myself.

Quote:
Dear R4ndy,

Thanks for the mail I`m very tall as you can see below is my recent photos, download and view.is like I made a mistake my height is 6.2 I`ll send you more photos of myself if you want.

Best Regards,

Oke E.

6 x 30cm + 2 x 2.5 = 185cm ? All of a sudden? And what if I said we have enough models with two ears? Laughing

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Oh this bait is killing me .. this lad has already produced a 'plethora' of new scammer species ..

Quote:
is like I made a mistake my height is 6.2 I`ll send you more photos of myself if you want

.. no, please, I'll pay you to stop ..

The Sadist (Torturus galleriicum): Lad who offers to send you more of his truly awful semi-naked pictures ... even for the sake of denying trophies .. enough is enough.

Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke has ants in his pants:

Quote:
Dear R4ndy,

How was your weekend? am waiting for you to send me the employment contract.
kindly extend my greetings to everybody there.

Regards,

O0ke Edew0r.

So have I:
Quote:
Dear 0ke,

thanks for your email.

Attached please find the employment contract. We need that back with your signature.

Also don´t forget to contact Pat and give her my regards. I´ve talked to her about your very positive application and it seems you are having two people here at least who speak very high of you and who actively support your application.

Then, later this week, we can talk about the models your work as a local talent agent will endeavour to M M.

Last, an identification photograph will be needed for your official M00seknuckle Talent Agent Badge. So please print out the 1o T - identification sheet as well, hold it in front of your chest and send us this photo as email attachment.

The signed employment contract plus the identification photograph are what will make you a full M00seknuckle employee.

We plan to send you a check after we will have received these final paperwork itens, in order to enable you to get a suitable photo equipment, renting a small office in Port Harcourt (at a location of your choice), to buy yourself office computer equipment.

We look forward to working with you.

Best wishes, R4ndy

Woohaha Very Happy I can hardly wait!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Cammy needed for any of this?

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic