SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad insults - what did you get for baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I got my first real insult form my bank lad at the Ivory Coast.
He had a problem with the secure validation process. But suspected me being a joker anyway - he didn't like the FRAT-Form either.

Now, after honestly asking if he got the money he replied:

Quote:
YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY

I have to admit, I was a little stupid in this bait indeed, but instead of FUK myself with my money I will bait him again in a few weeks for the next piggy.
Wonder what I get if he is asked for getting his receipt the safe way again?
If you are told it is the only way two times, it must be true!

So what are your favourite insults???

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Favourites usually end up in the baiter's sig. What always fascinates me is that insults sometimes include polite phrases as well. Such as the word "please" in one of mine.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first, from a Lad who was supposed to be meeting Captain Mal at the airport:

Quote:
I know you have always been a talkative right from the onset. How can someone of your type that calls yourself a man can be talking like a fool? Do you know whom i am ?who is abacha and daniel arap? even you if lost 1M $ that s no money to me it is because of your ignorances and your follishness that made me invite you to come here and see things for yourself,and you choose to be a parrot. Really there is scams all over which my late husband was a victim some couple of years ago and i am protecting your interesting by inviting you to see everything i am telling you before investing your hard earned money, Infact radio is better than you ,even a woman is more better and secrecy than you. all these stories of yours are just like filty rags and water poured on stones to me because i know you weren't serious for one day,my regret is only giving you information of my consignment and having my son and the security personnels suffered waiting for a bird in the sky like you.

Then there's one that features in my sig line - here's the complete version (from two different emails):

Quote:
AS AN AUSTRALIAN MAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED.BUT YOU HAVE JUST PROVED TO ME THAT YOU AE NOT ONLY IRRESPONSIBLE, RUDE, UNREASONABLE BUT ALSO A PURE STAGNANT ILLETRATE WHO CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND,SPEAK OR WRITE A COMMON ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERY WELL.I SHALL GUARANTEE THIS WOMAN MRS J0Y D4KU THAT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO HAVE THIS FUND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY.YOU ARE A COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON.
IF THIS WAS THE WAY YOU ADDRESS PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA, YOU CAN NOT ADDRESS ME OR ANY PERSON FROM HERE LIKE THAT.YOU ARE A STUPID FOOL TO HAVE THIS NONSENSE REASONING.
I SHALL MAKE SURE NOTHING ABOUT THIS FUND GOES TO YOUR NAME UNLESS YOU TURN BACK WITH YOUR APOLOGIES.
THERE IS NO POINT OF YOU RESPONDING BACK BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IMPORTANT

Quote:
YOU MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOUR STUPID DEAD LIVING CORPSE. YOU ONLY HAD ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY BY THIS BANKER TRYING TO CORRECT EVERY OF YOUR BAD IMPRESSION BUT THAT EVIL WORKING IN YOU COULD NOT ALLOW YOU REASON WITH YOUR COMMON SENSE BUT RATHER KEPT KILLING YOU EVERY DAY.
LOOK THERE IS NO POINT OF YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS FUND BECAUSE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WITH MY POSITION, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE THIS US$10.5M TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.SO STOP SENDING YOUR ILLETRATE AND NONSENSE LACK OF WORDS SPELLING TO MY EMAIL OK. YOU ARE A STUPID NICAMPO AND SUPPOSED TO GO AND HANG YOUR SELF SOMEWHERE INSTEAD OF CAUSING NUSANCE TO PEOPLE. I DON’T BELIEVE YOU BEEN AN AUSTRALIAN BECAUSE IF YOU WERE TO BE FROM THERE, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERY WELL. YOU ARE THE WORST STUPID IDIOT WE HAVE ON THIS WHOLE WORLD. YOU MUST BE A MAD MAN ASKING FOR GOVERNMENT INVOICE/RECEIPT WHEN NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU. WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU SEE WHERE AN INVOICE WAS BEEN ISSUED FIRST WITHOUT PAYMENT? THAT MADE YOU A TYPICAL ILLETRATE AND SENSELESS IDIOT. DO NOT EVER WRITE ME AGAIN OTHERWISE YOU HAVE YOUR SELF TO REGRET. BIGGER FOOL.

And finally, the one that gave me my custom title:

Quote:
I think you are one of the most naive person i have heard the unfortunate opportunity to have onmy contact list. You signed documents and sent back to me and you could be so gullible to tell me that Barklays Bank told you another thing. I think i want to suspend further contacts with you because i see you as a stupid opportunist and a deranged,rude discouteous fellow playing pranks with business proposals. I will strongly advice 3m1ly Br0wn as a Lawyer to suspend all transactions with you because iam skeptical about your level of honesty and sincerity if eventually funds get into your care.You double speak,your use of language is so unrefined and rustic,you are a perfect example of a demented opportunist. Please don't bother replying my emails because iam going to ignore you perpetually.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to be honest I must be too nice... I never get insults Sad

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apart from the ones in my sigi and the insults I have received recently, I generally find most lads aren't too bad.

I tried an experiment where I sent a script which just said "send me you ID and then we can do business". When It was sent I then wrote back and said that I was going to hijack the ID and use it for my own and become them using the aforementioned id. I got a few good insults out of that.

I regularly email a couple of lads and just insult them and they retaliate back.

Finally after doing this to one lad above I emailed him from all of my character accounts and egged him on to insult me, I told him there was a web competition for the best insult and I wanted him to insult me and I could then win it, his insults would be published for all to see. It really wound him up.

He gave up after that and now never replies to my insults.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer genus:
The Tourettes (Fuckia Nustia): Sends poorly worded insults with badly spelt swear words.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look my siggy for two nice lad insults Very Happy

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All i am asking you is to send my money to me else the God of thunder will blast you to pieces.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All i am asking you is to send my money to me else the God of thunder will blast you to pieces.

Perhaps he had a Thor head Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had allsorts, many threats of death, juju, beatings and mutilation against my family and myself. they are a vile lot. My favourites are in the insulting mass bait thread. I usually select the day's best and send it out to all the other lads. Rinse and repeat.

Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a good laugh when I got this

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT ONLY FOOL AT YOURSLEF INDOORSIDE? GO TO HEALICKATITY ROOKS?

honestly I don't even know what it means, but it nearly brought me to tears laughing at it

Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting avatar Huntington, i remember that photoshoot. I've got two Ducati's!!!

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one from a lad once after making a few choice comments about his distinct lack of intelligence and alleged intimate relationships with farm animals instead of continuing with his script:
Ticked-off Scammer wrote:
you are big fool and don't be a fool by use that stupid luggage by your self?

Not too sure where the luggage comes into it... Interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when scammers attempt to insult you, but accidentally insult themselves.

Example:
"I was a real prick"
Frankie

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out an ASEM last year to a bunch of lads from the fresh scammer list on 419baiter.com. It implied I hacked his box and mentioned joining the Gomer Boyz to get half his job back (or something along those lines) written by Gomer Pyle (thanks Gomer!).

I got the following reply from one irritated lad:

Quote:
you need to look in the mirror and observe the abormination that
results from your mothers toto being filled with igbo hiv sperm. she
should have aborted you if she knew you would be a 419 osu that would
make yoa family poor forever. yoa oga will beat you and make you shine
his shoes while he fuck yoa sister in dey asshoooooo. do yoa even know
who yoa father is, bastard boy like yoooooooo? you need to stop yoa
job washing dead white men and pushing trucks, little boi. you need to
stop selling yoa asshole to gay men for 5 naria. yoa need to set
yourself on fire and burn so that there is no trace of your filth left
to contaminate dey earth. take dey all 10 dollars of your 419
earnings and buy a condom so that you do not infect my goats with yoa
HIV. see if dey baboon will let you fuck it. you ass bi red and huge
like dey babbon. boy, i would not let you lick a monkeys penis because
you would fuck dat up just like everything else in you life. yoa papa
prick, yoa mama toto. yoa bi a mumu now and forever. i do not feel
sorry for you as you will soon meet satan and i shall kill the
she-jackal whose rancid snatch you issued from.

So far it's my favourite insult from a lad.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leanne, your lad must have been having a really bad day and you pushed him over the edge. That is one great lad-blast! Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha yeah he must have had a bad day. I was literally in the stitches laughing when I first read it.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A vlad once threatened to spank me Laughing thinking I was a young boy making fun of her.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can always get a Lad fired up and spitting blood.

It's a nack I have. Very Happy

Quote:
PUSSY EATER I NO SAY U NO KNW WHO U DEY FUK WIT,I SWEAR IF I GET U I NO GO HURRY 2 KILL U BT I GO IST FUK UR MAMA 4 UR PRESENT THEN CUT U PIECE BY PIECE.U PIECE OF VERMIN.I DEY CLIAM SAY U GUY MAN ONLY 2 DEY DEY INTERNET DEY SEND HUZZLERS STUPID LETTERS U BASTARD I AM SO SURE U DON EVEN KNW UR FATHER SISTER FUKER,GOD SAVE U SAY I NO KNW FACE 2 FACE FAGGOT!!

It was love at first sight. Laughing

Quote:
OGUNGO PUSHYOU...AYELALA GO KILL YOU.FIRST THING TODAY I GO TAKE YOUR NAME AND URADDRESS GO THERE SO THEM GO WORK ON YOU WITHIN 7WORKING DAY FRON TODAY SO BEWERE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU MAKE U KNOW SAY NA WAITIN YOU USE UR HAND COURSE FOR YOUR SELF BE THAT.OK SO OPEN YUR HEAR NOW 7
DAYS…..I NO DEY CORNER PPLE WORK NA VERY BAD THING AND E NO GOOD FOR GMEN ANYBODY WEY DEY CORNER PPLE WORK NO DEY LAST YOU KNOW WHY BOIZ GO QUICK KILL AM WITHOUT WASTING TIME. NOTE SAY D ONLY ADVISE I GET FOR U B SAY MAKE U WATCH AROUND U NA UR VERY GUY DEY DO THIS KIND TIN DEM DON DO ME SO WATCH UR BACK LATERMAN.

YOUR GENERATIONS WILL BE ABLAZE .THUNDERS MOST STRIKE YOU TO PIECSES

I think he put a spell on me. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't mess with Voodoo!

By the way: It would be really interesting havin someone with knowledge about voodoo, since it is really great in West Africa.
With a few voodoo spells, you can make you lad panic.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a good background of vodou knowledge on Eater, suggest you post in the Help section for specifics. You're right of course, the right lad will go bug-shit for juju.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technomancer wrote:

Not too sure where the luggage comes into it... Interesting.

Language, I expect.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this a few days ago from my mass bait:

Quote:
bagger like you...big fool so you have time for nonsecne. lets see who gets tired. idiot

But my favourite has to have been this one from a hitlad in one of my first baits:

Quote:
look here you fuck
i dont like it when people pay with me.
i have been honest and kind to you all and your pals phil
i know you guys have been playing with me but i dont wana say any thing yet.
is ya know wht is good you better stop it now.
some fuckking fool sending me email i dont know any about them.
they are....Jean-Claude Van Dame" <********@gmail.com, Mr Jones" **********@gmail.com.
i need to talk to phil ...
you tink am a fool you sent me a fake mtcn number. you did not sent the money
hahaahahahah i think you want to die man
am not playing .
you got 12 hours to send me the money remember no game you fuck face.

Such fun.
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I really like that insult. My favourite line of that is:

Quote:
i dont like it when people pay with me.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm sure we can please him time after time Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic