SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LOOKING FOR TENDER, LOVE AND CARE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogbert
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Mary Olly" <[email protected]>

Hello

Thanks for the message. well let me say a few things about myself...I have been out of a relationship 7 months now,I suffered heartbreak from my ex, I didnt know he was sleeping with my best friend and ever since I decided not to go into a relationship. Now I feel I should try to meet that special someone out there who could really be the one for me which is why I am on this site but this time I am trying to be very careful. I want someone that will be sincere to me as I hate being lied to.Okay I like doing alot of things for fun like watching movies,listening to music, spending time with that special someone and more like my workline which gives me an opportunity to do alot of things. Well My Job is to buy and sell artworks mostly Paintings and sculpts.Sometimes I travel just to get suitable artworks to sell,and on rare cases I travel out of the US like right now I am in UK which is in Europe to get local European artworks which should be well marketed in the US. I am looking to meet someone that is sincere,caring,understanding,romantic and fun to be with.I have attached my pictures...I hope you like them. Why dont you tell me more about yourself....

Mary
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooo I'm going to send a note. with an email like consciencespeaking0119 she's got to be sincere! Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh noooo!! I sense trouble with travel/ immmigration/ customs . Her bank account is......frozen/problems with a bum check/ having trouble/it ran outta checks!!!!!
She could be stuck in the UK, you know, the UK in Europe (just in case you've been under a rock and did not know that) While she is there she'll have forgotten all her good friends numbers, YOU(the person it does not know) are herit's only friend for right now!! The hotel manager could hold her for ransom and not let her leave the hotel.!!(mgr.also has all her ID!!) If it does not get $$$ from you soon the hotel will stop feeding her!!
The Perils of international Fine Art Dealers.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LOOKING FOR TENDER, LOVE AND CARE

How refreshingly honest. It's looking for tender - legal tender?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprisingly the English is good ...

I'd do an IP trace - this might be a real person

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Googling the phrase:

"Well My Job is to buy and sell artworks mostly Paintings and sculpts"

(in quotes) brings up a few results. Clicking on:

Quote:
repeat the search with the omitted results included

brings up over three pages, mostly from romancescam.com. So I don't think they are original words!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The English is better than many, but there are still definite African indicators there (in addition to the "I'm from your area, but I'm conveniently out of the country" setup).

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how she needed to clarify that the UK is in Europe.
mathatmaghandi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen almost exactly this in chats. It's nothing new. Exotic travel, visiting strange countries.

Perhaps getting kidnapped and needing to be ransomed (paid back later by the art business of course) comes next.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor "mary" - quick to fall in "love" - even quicker to require dollars

Quote:
Thanks for the email...I am sorry I could not get on to send you an email...its because of what happened to me yesterday...

My flight was due to leave yesterday but something happened to me and I could not make it again...I went to cash my travelers check so that I could get money to settle the remaining hotel bills I owe and some other things so I could leave here but on my way back to the hotel I got attacked by some robbers here, they hurt me bad and they also took my money and my valuables..

The incident left me with bruises on my left thigh and my back still hurts from that incident..I am so confused and I am weeping now because I was due to pay up my hotel bills and then leave but I cant now because the money I was supposed to use was that which was stolen, I cant travel because the hotel people have flagged my name at the airport so I cannot travel until I pay the money I owe...

This incident that happened has really caused me so much pain and its a time like this I wish my parents were still alive,I don't want you to feel that I am after money or anything but I am just asking if you to help me as a friend in need..not as someone we have talked for days but just someone that is desperately in need of help...This is a really a trying time for me and I have swallowed my pride to ask you for help as it will be wrong for a thing like this to happen to me and I keep it to myself and not open up to you about it.I know it is kind of hard to help me especially considering that we haven't met in person but I need to pay up this hotel bills here so that I can be allowed leave here for good.

Pls in any little way you can just help me and I will really appreciate it...

The bills total $1750 but with help from my uncle who is even unemployed as he is disabled and some other people I was able to pay $1000..

I feel awful having to ask you for money but really I am in a tight corner and don't know what I should do.

I don't know if you could help me with the rest which is $750.00 ..ok???

I promise to pay you back on my return to Canada.

Even if you don't have up to that considering that you have your own personal bills and expenses, You could just tell me how much you could help with so I can tell you how to get it sent to me.. I really feel awful asking you for help and I am sincerely sorry that I am bothering you with this..I really wish this never happened so I wouldn't have to ask you for help like this..hope to see you soon so we could talk better about the things we like most and hope that the fact that I asked for help doesn't ruin things between us...

Bye for now

Sincerely Yours

Mary

Full report here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8026

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask her to email you pictures of her bruises. I bet with her next victum she will be less specific!

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to ask for details of the robbery. what the robbers were wearing, the color of her purse, where this occurred, etc.

Then if she comes up with the details I tell her I've sent them to the Lagos police and they have captured the assailants. her stuff is being held at the ___ police station.

or ask for the hotel name and address and you'll pay them directly with your credit card, then tell her the police will be there to take her statement.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really excellent suggestions.

Bear in mind the lad "she" was so confused and am weeping now.

Maybe a mass bait will soon have her hospitalized and in a "comma".

[email protected]

My ex Royal Marine Major "character" has finished his Easter break and needs a good laff.

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic