SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... perhaps David 0koye is reading this thread? He's just replied in his usual WTFDTS style.

Lad wrote:
Jack Smeh0fik,

I am looking forward to having that initial but positive strong linked
phone contact that will envelop out the best of this opportunity in
Modelling agency with youir outfit.

Your acts of having studied my informatory documentations with your
company will enlighten and instill cordial course for prompt but
urgent reactions to instructions to result achievements both ways.

Thanks for the updatement.

Dr.David 0koye.

Jack wrote:
Dear David 0koye,

It's good to hear from you again.

As promised, here is a telephone you can call me on.
+44 xxx xxx xxxx
But please only call it during office hours. You'll get through to the switchboard that handles all of MM's calls so just ask for me and you'll be put through to my phone.

looking forward to hearing from you!
Jack

The number xed out is a (non-070) redirect that's set to go to the answer service.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, no David 0koye message or email telling me that my phone won't go through, but Martins Cool makes an appearance.

Lad wrote:
Hello Jack Smeh0fik
To Cinfirmed From You if i send the reciept are you going to sent the money to me instaly same day becuse i have short of money with my crew in hote i have spent more than $5,000:00

can you rease me up to that expesive of the huge money i spend to them i want to hear from you jack

get back to me urgent so that i can no what am going to do urgently they is Miss pergant that is going start in east african soon

Regard
Martins

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David 0koye (as if you couldn't tell from his amazingly sesquipedalian verbal ostentation) replies.

Lad wrote:
Jack Smeh0fik,

Thanks for the phone detail as received now.

I had expected and sought for your call up to me to initiate that
great encouragement to this company after our past experience with
your modelling establishment.

Meanwhile I appreciate this phone contact detail towards easing off
difficulties on communication particularly vital oral discussion.

What happens after this?.

We are very very interested and eager to commence deep realistic
working schedule as enveloped initially to us.

Expecting your prompt reply.

David.

What happens next? Hmm... what indeed! Time to think.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Just Jane´s example can show that he will stick to you like glue as long as you seem "available" (which by having given him your direct number you are, if it´s direct).

For Martins Cool, how about S3cShield? He needs money and it´s standard practice that you are not given the MTCN directly but an external service will be doing it "in minutes", Martins only need to identify by giving his name and purpose the money is intended for. But you are waiting for receipts still anyway, so you might want to repeat this promise before, by stating that the money already went to the bank but is "put on hold" until he meets this bureaucratic requirement...

I was only yesterday talking to SH about the Doctor, he also does not know S3cSh yet - he would need detailed instructions as to "click the link and follow the bank´s login instructions". Then he could be very well entertained by this equally verbose process Very Happy

Another lad that I could suggest would be Henry Efe. He has only 1 script that says he is stuck at the Ghana airport with trunkboxes. We have called him repeatedly, you (Jack) could be Gitta´s (my character´s) husband/boss. Henry has just this one script and has been offscript since then (some 15 emails so far since March 1). He is also great to talk to on the phone, we wanted to get a bank account from him, maybe Slaphappy posts our long call from very early this (Ghanaian) morning. Anyway, his email is [email protected] (3 for e, the "19" number was there before.). Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just sent this to Martins Cool...

Jack wrote:
Dear Martins Cool,

It's good to hear from you again.

Yes, I will be ready to pay for the models' expenses when you return the receipts. I'll have to check that the receipts add up to the total you're requesting so it won't be instant payment the minute I receive your email, but I will be ready to pay the expenses within a day of receiving your receipts.

You must promise me one thing, though. Please don't mention this to anyone else, not even other managers here at MM. I'm doing this as a favor because I can still see big potential in you. If other agents find out about what I'm promising you, I might find that everyone starts asking for such favors, and we'd never survive financially if that were to happen. So, please, swear to me that you will not mention this to anyone else. I'll need your word on this before we go any further.

best,
Jack

That should keep him happy and placated for a little while, and I hope it will stop him demanding instant payment. I'm not sure if I should ask for a more definite proof of his promise not to tell anyone else... a sign or something. He came through with the form (eventually) and appears to be (eventually) coming up with the receipts, so it's not like he's unwilling to do stuff. I'll see what his reply is first, though.

As for the 0koye... I like that he's not even mentioned the slightest hint of money in his emails and is, instead, asking what he can do for MM and what should happen next. Before burning him up on things like SS, I think there might be some mileage in him to go in other directions first.

But then, maybe I'm wrong. I was wrong about Carema Baby, the lad who looked very enthusiastic a few weeks ago. I haven't heard anything from him for over a week now despite a prodding every few days. Hmmm.

Anyway, I sent this to 0koye...

Jack wrote:
Dear David,

Good to hear from you again!

I didn't realize you were expecting me to call you. I thought you had wanted to call me. Never mind, though.

I'm glad that you're eager and ready to continue your work for M00seknuckle Modeling. The enthusiasm in your emails and the way you reply quickly to my messages is a very positive and encouraging sign. If only every employee were like you!

David, before we resume anything, I am intrigued by your mention of the past experiences you had with MM. May I ask what these "past experiences" were? I'm trying to think what might have caused you to have such an impression but I can't quite recall what it would be. If I remember correctly, you dealt mainly with the other managers here. Since none of them reported any troubles to me, I was unaware of what exactly happened.
Would you be willing to tell me what happened (briefly but with enough detail) ? I hope you can do this for me as it will get our professional relationship off to a better start again.

regards,
Jack

UPDATE: 0koye replies. And continues to abuse some English sentences.

Lad wrote:
Mr.jack smeh0fik,

Official records deals perfectly well as reconed with by you before
having me contacted again now with your request.

I am awaitive of your definite phone reach out with very instinctive
post of light operational tunnel,

My regards.

David.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Martins Cool!

Lad wrote:
Thanks Jack
I was so glad to hear from you i swear nobody will hear the screat from me soon am going to send you the reciept

Regard
Matins

Just one receipt? Hmm. Well, better than nothing. As long as it matches the amount he's requesting then it'll be okay.

Won't it?

Also, 0koye gets his big words out again and decides to give the English language a bit of a punch in the face...

Lad wrote:
Mr.jack Smeh0fik ,

I am forced once again to seek indulgence to onward procession to
goodness of this relationship and nothing else.

I need confident reposement of our lasting but healthy emulative
business reationship and nothing else to this modelling course where
all it takes about your company defines yourself as sought now and
again from us.

Define yourself and the reasons why you had me on again?.

David.

All I want him to do is write in his own words (probably not a good idea, actually!) what happened last time he was employed with MM! Is that so difficult?

Jack wrote:
Dear David,

Thank you for your email.

The reason I contacted you again was that you were mentioned and recommended to me by Randa1l Oldman and a few other people here. At the time of your last involvement with the company, I had very little to do with your employment but I trust the words of my colleagues.

So, I am asking what exactly happened last time that made you and MM part ways. I have looked through the correspondence from last time and I can see nothing that might point to the answer to that question, so either I am not in possession of all of the exchanges or the incident happened off the record. I wish to know exactly what happened so that, this time, the same mistakes (if mistakes were made) do not happen again. I hope you can understand what I am asking and why I am asking it.

regards,
Jack

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha-ha! Bright and early, an email from David 0koye is waiting for me, and it's not nearly his usual linguistic mess-up.

Lad wrote:
Mr.jack Smeh0fik,

Thanks for the updates and information.

What actually happened was that M.M Came down here to Calabar and we
made to be present there in calabar. The timing and schedule was very
hort but our company then sent two staff that eventually had accident.

I then called for their attention as life was involved and sought for
financial assistance for air trip down there to calabar for safety
which they didn't recon with.

We eneded up not been to Calabar again for the show.

That was all that happened last,they didn't think about the lives and
safety of my two staffs that were involved o that road mishap okay
depite the mouth watering incentives promised/pledged.

Expecting your further advise and instructions.

Dr.David 0koye.

For the MMers who dealt with 0koye: Is this really what happened?

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he sent "two staff members". Totally against the contract.
As Slaphappy can confirm, we had a show in Calabar.
Mugu staff members had an accident on their way to there and excused the no-show. I offered him your medical claims compensation forms. Nothing came out of that.
Then, after the Calabar show was over, he asked for airport fees! After the show.

SH told him how silly it is to demand transportation money for to come to a show after the show. We were just disappointed with the outcome.

From then on, SH and I were merely sending him lyrics (including the "Schnappi"-biting little crocodile song) and it went on for another month, until his email came back as bounced. 2 weeks ago I asked JustJane for another working one of his emails, which is where you kindly have picked up the lad from Smile I have him going again with two MM-unrelated characters, too.

He always writes during his local mornings, by the way.

If you are willing to give him a phone number, be prepared for numerous calls. He has lots of time and may get very tedious to deal with.

EDIT Another potentially willing customer. Off script from email 2:
Quote:
IP: 41.184.12.22
Subject: stop wasting your money
Tel: Tel: +229

DEAR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR SIR ,

THIS IS BARRISTER 0SITA D0UGLAS THE ACCREDITED ATTORNEY AND SOLICITOR OF CONTRACTORS PAYMENT.I WANT TO USE THIS GENERAL CIRCULAR TO INFORM CONTRACTORS LIKE YOU WHOM HAVE BEEN ALONG WAITING FOR THE RELEASE OF THEIR CONTRACT PAYMENT TO STOP WASTING THEIR MONEY TO SOME SACK OFFICIALS IN THE MINISTRIES.
I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY MORE DOCUMENT FOR YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT TO BE RELEASED,THIS INFORMATION WAS MANDATE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF THE DUBIOUS ACT OF SOME OFFICIALS WHICH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS MAP OUT SECURITY BODIES TO APPREHEND ANY BODY INVOLVE IN SUCH ACT.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FORWARD TO ME YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS, YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, DIRECT TLELPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR BANKING DETAILS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE TRANSFER TO.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL URGENTLY RECONFIRM TO THOSE REQUIRED INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN CROSS CHECK IT WITH THE ONE I HAVE BEFORE I FORWARD IT TO THE PAYING BANK. YOU CAN CONTACT ME WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:234-.
PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU SO THAT YOU CONTRACT SUM WILL BE RELEASE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH MONEY TO THOSE SACKED OFFICIALS. I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY OR CALL IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS CIRCULAR.
MY REGARD
0SITA D0UGLAS(ESQ

Subject: WAITING

HELLO SIR,
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND YOUR OFFER AND I ASSURE YOU THAT I CAN COME UP WITH GOOD NUMBER OF MODEL BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.
ALSO I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER WHICH I CAN USE TO CONTACT YOU AND RIGHT NOW AS I SPEAK TO YOU I HAVE AT LEASE 15 SUPER MODEL IN NIGERIA WHICH WE ARE GROOMING.
I WILL SEND YOU THEIR PIX AS REQUESTED BUT YOU NEED TO MOBILIZE ME WITH SOME MONEY FOR MY DAY TO DAY RUNINGS BECAUSE I AM REALLY OUT OF CASH AND I WILL PREFER IF YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION FOR FAST RECEIVING.
SEND THE MOBILIZATION FEE TO THE NAME BELOW AND FORWARD THE INFORMATION TO MY BOX OR CALL ME 234-
NAME:EMER0 KINGSLEY ADRESS:LAGOS,NIGERIA
I WILL BE WAITING.
0SITA D0UGLAS.

Answered him with the express of bureaucracy demand before payment and with an invitation to contact Jack as well.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've given 0koye a telephone number (switched to answering service) but nothing's come through at all on that. I wonder if he talks the way he writes. That will be amusing if he does.

As for the new lad... excellent! He needs to be an employee of the company before any money can be paid out, of course. I'll explain all this to him if he contacts Jack.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Martins Cool and the Saga of the Receipt.

This was received yesterday...

Lad wrote:
Thank,s jack right know youn are my deeply friend all the money i have spend is almost $4,000:00 so immediately i send the reciept to you make sure you send the money money anywere i am because i was spend money everyday with my modeling bought accomodation and foods so think of it well jack

waiting to hear good news from you Asap
Regard
Martins

And today...

Lad wrote:
My Good friend i want you to no that am really serious about the model this reciept will spend through th weekend and i collect everthing today thats why i send the reciept to you so i have spend close to 4,000:00 pounds and you promise immediately that i send the reciept to you that you are going to send the money to me secretly so here was the reciept dont let anybody no that you gave me money this secret between i and you Jack so send the money through my name and the hotel address via wester union transfer

Reciever Name..Martins Cool

Address..The RoundHouse Hotel
1 Meyrick Road Lansdowne,
BH1 2PR, Bournemount
United Kingdom

Amount..3,800:00 pounds

Question..Model

Anwers...cool

Waiting to hear good news from you jack Asap
Regard
Martins

With an attachment!

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about R O (who is a Londoner) driving down and paying the bill in person? Laughing

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to take that on, just say and I'll pass him on to RO.

I sent a reply to 0koye but it seems that address no longer works. Grrr. Is he using any other addresses with your non-MM baits?

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nono, you ought to go ahead with him. I was wondering how his original formart allows him to have a high London hotel bill...and if he studies the website, he should see the referrals to a London office. So if you want, delay him down with stating that you have found no one at that place knowing a Mr. Cool.

was his old classic. He got lost for me, too, but JJ conformed she is still writing him over this and the 022-Gmail address. There is a thrid one where his 2009 formart has started from but it´s buried deep down in a thread.

I have just looked, nothing new here for a few days either.

EDIT Osita is hot to trot:

Quote:
Subject: REPLY

HELLO R O,
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND IHAVE JUST FORWARDED SOME PIX OF MY MODELS IN NIGERIA FOR YOU TO SEE AND I WILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR FORMS AND ALSO WILL LIKE US TO TALK ON PHONE.
0SITA D0UGLAS.

EDIT and an additional one:
Quote:
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.163.81]

Thanks for your mail=2C well i most firstly say am very sorry for my late r=
eply to your mail and offer=2C well am very glad and happy to get your offe=
r=2C well i will like to know how and what do you need from me to be your a=
gent here in Africa=2C as i am very much interested in your offer and i wis=
h to work with you people okay? so i think i have to stop here for now as i=
will be waiting to hear from you again.
thanks
warmest regards
Alimatou.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just tried 0koye's email address again...

Gmail wrote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Account disabled

Did 0sita Douglas send any pictures?

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes but they are just stolen. However, to get us an insight of what Barrister Douglas thinks we need....

Quote:
HELLO R O,

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND IHAVE JUST FORWARDED SOME PIX OF MY MODELS IN NIGERIA FOR YOU TO SEE AND I WILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR FORMS AND ALSO WILL LIKE US TO TALK ON PHONE.

O DOUGLAS.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Of course, they are exactly what we want!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No forms yet but also very nicely off-script. Jack can join me Smile Same applies to "Ossy"^^.
Quote:
IP: 41.208.163.81
Subject: t: Re: Thanks for your email

Thanks for your mail well i most firstly say am very sorry for my late reply to your mail and offer well am very glad and happy to get your offer well i will like to know how and what do you need from me to be your agent here in Africa as i am very much interested in your offer and i wish to work with you people okay? so i think i have to stop here for now as i will be waiting to hear from you again.
thanks
warmest regards
Al1mat0u.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Martins Cool should be able to access his payment now Wink

Note. Friday 1:50 AM UK time, "Jack" (Slaphappy) has tried calling his two UK numbers that are on his application form but neither one has "gone through".

EDIT 11 hours later, Martins has not accessed his payment yet. It cannot have been that urgent then.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday evening local time he accessed the payment process, logging in but doing no single question. Yet.

IP was 41.155.55.45

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up ahh good to read that MMM is still on the roll Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, "Mister" Very Happy hope you are doing fine, too.

Martins Cool has finally gotten it : 31 answers so far:

Quote:
Session starttime: 2010-04-03 04:36:35(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2010-04-03 04:56:28(GMT-7)
Answers: 31

Q: Have you used S S service before?
A: cool model keep realese it for me Is he talking to me?
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: martins cool

address.1 meyrick road, lansdowne bh1 2pr bournemouth
amount...3,800
cool
model
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: no this first time i want to recieve it
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: is for hotel payment am going to pay money in my hotel i lodge to
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: no is not fraud or any terrorist am clae man
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: not all
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: no i didn,t
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: no i dont no
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: no i dont any criminal at all i am saint man with my job am doing
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: no i dont no any body i go my own way
Q: What other language would you like to speak?
A: english that what i no i dont no any other language
Q: What are the penalties for these crimes?
A: is going to jail if he or her commited any crime
Q: How much money do you have on you right now?
A: 3,800 pounds that,s amount i want to recieve know
Q: What did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
A: am going to be a legend in my life
Q: Is there someone you haven?t seen in a while and miss?
A: realy am going to missed he or her thats was is
Q: What can we do as individuals to solve this problem?
A: will are to make a peace armicable
Q: Is there a different between dishonesty and lying?
A: it,s almost the samething
Q: How about jobless people?
A: i think they have job if they believe on there self
Q: What kind of work do they do?
A: i dont no may do can find small thing to be sell
Q: During the past 12 months, how many times were you in a physical fight in which you were injured and had to be treated by a doctor or nurse?
A: i dont fight and you dont need to ask such a question
Q: Do you know anyone named Bertha?
A: no i dont no any body bearing that name
Q: What are some jobs that you think would be boring?
A: i think to be selling water

Q: Do you know any good martial arts websites?
A: i dont any martial
Q: What symbol did St. Patrick use to explain his theory of the Holy Trinity?
A: be a good humanity in the life
Q: Do you know how to pump your own gas?
A: yes i no it
Q: If so, what are they?
A: inside the cylinder
Q: During the past 12 months, how many times were you in a physical fight in which you were injured and had to be treated by a doctor or nurse?
A: i dont fight
Q: Where were you on September 11, 2001?
A: at home am sleeping
Q: Is there a history of volunteerism in your country?
A: hear is my country home
Q: Why are the rich facing a lot more danger than the poor or average people?
A: because the rich also cry
Q: Name 3 things you cant stand from people?
A: hate help blessing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha! R0ssy J0nes (famous by her > 1 month singing appearances on both Bluth´s and Wayne´s shows on blogtalkradio.com) and her Reverend have agreed to work with MM:

Quote:
r0ssy j0nes

From R0ssy,
I have see the form and the proceed that it will go before the next step will take place,really i have shown this to the Rev and he insist that your company must call him before any thing should proceed his personal number +221 xxxx and i will like to no my stand as it is now i am an orphan i don't have home if i leave here and i want to know what will be the next if i proceed with your company and i like to get assurance in my life,why i am saying this is because of what i am passing through in this orphanage house beside if it can be possible i will like your company to sponsor me on this process from the beginning of this to the end because i am handy cap so if there is anything that can be done for me here so that i can print this form and fill them and scan it back to you for the next step i am really fade up with my life but i all i really appreciate all your effort and i wait for the respond to my mail.
R0ssyj0nes.

Slaphappy, this is her reply to Pat´s email from 1 week ago, at last. Care to "strategize" now?

And what is a handy cap ?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry i have been absent from this thread, but I was doing MM business in addition to the other stuff. Regarding Rossy Jones, here is the latest scoop from our emails. If you have followed the radio shows, you have learned that Rossy was fired from the Cliff Richard job, then refused to appear on the Belgian Radio show program like she promised us. She was going to describe her life up to this point, life in the refugee camp, and her future plans with MM. Maybe sing a song. Her Reverend stepped in just as the Belgian interview was about to start, and ripped the phone out of Rossy's hands. He refused to see reason, and let her do the interview, so she was fired off that live appearance. MM's Pat, and also Stevie-O, MM's Music Producer still have faith in Rossy, however. We just need to get rid of that terrible agent of hers.

David Joke-koye? Back? The Toadman returneth.
For God's sake, don't tell Pat! Smile

Here is the last call to Rossy, with Ewan (Wayne) and the Belgian interviewer (Bolleboos):
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Ibntg58n/rossy_radio_show_no_show.html

@Hi, MG! I hope things improve in RL so you can get back here and have some more fun and games with us. We miss you. Smile

Now, onto the Classic MM email grinding, where their true talents emerge, or not. Smile
Quote:
from rossy jones
to pat
date Mon, Apr 5, 2010
subject Thanks God bless.

Sir pat,
Really i appreciate your concern and all your doing to make sure that i survive my carrier but the issue is that since i don't have my personal phone all connection now will seems to be a failure ,i have try to plead with the Rev concerning the form but he is not given me any attention about that and i will like you to help me out of this situation now that i am passing all this as it is now i will like you to try and send to me $100 so that i can get my own personal phone so that i can be communicating with you and can free myself to sing even to engage back to the radio program,so as it is now i am afraid of answering call in the Rev office.
Please sir i am willing to do all you ask me to do but the issue is that as the form is here now i can not print it out because i don't have money to print and scan back like i said Africa is a difficult land i am suffering,so all hope in depend on you and if only you can make it and afford $100 for me i can process this form get my phone and continue where i stop it has been paining me that i have not been participating all these while because of the situation now,so i am expecting for the urgent respond on this because i wounder if the Rev will respond to the call if you call please i want to help my self only if you can assist me as i have said .
Thanks as i wait to hear from you soon.
Rossy.
====

Dear Miss Rossy Jones,

I'm glad you have received the forms, and are now ready to continue on to the next step to become an employee of Moosechuckle Modeling and Music. We tried to call you last night, but we could not get through to you. We will try again
later today or tomorrow, on Monday, as today is Easter Holiday. Please work on filling out those forms as soon as possible and return them to Randy Oldman and myself. They are absolutely required for employment, career development help from us, and all cash payments.
We have a meeting with our agents and models set up in Liberia for Saturday, May 1st, and we are counting on you attending this meeting.

I am very disappointed that the Reverend messed up your opportunity at the radio show. Ewan was doing his very best to get you an interim job, and the Reverend totally blew it for you. That job would have paid you $3,000, and now you will get nothing from it. If your Reverend is going to continue to interfere in your career progress with us, you might want to consider firing the Reverend and hiring some outside person to act as your local agent.

Immediately begin filling out the forms, and we will talk soon. I sincerely hope the Reverend changes his attitude regarding you, as I would hate to see a promising career hampered and destroyed by an unintelligent buffoon and stubborn inflexible nincompoop, like the Reverend has shown himself to be yesterday.

Warmest Regards,

Pat
=======

Sir pat,
Really i appreciate your concern and all your doing to make sure that i survive my carrier but the issue is that since i don't have my personal phone all connection now will seems to be a failure , i have try to plead with the Rev concerning the form but he is not given me any attention about that and i will like you to help me out of this situation now that i am passing all this as it is now i will like you to try and send to me $100 so that i can get my own personal phone so that i can be communicating with you and can free myself to sing even to engage back to the radio program,so as it is now i am afraid of answering call in the Rev office.
Please sir i am willing to do all you ask me to do but the issue is that as the form is here now i can not print it out because i don't have money to print and scan back like i said Africa is a difficult land i am suffering, so all hope in depend on you and if only you can make it and afford $100 for me i can process this form get my phone and continue where i stop it has been paining me that i have not been participating all these while because of the situation now,so i am expecting for the urgent respond on this because i wounder if the Rev will respond to the call if you call please i want to help my self only if you can assist me as i have said .
Rossy.
============

Dear Miss Rossy,

First of all, I would like to point out to you that i am a woman, so stop calling me "Sir." You may call me Ms. Crokin, or just Pat as we are both women.
That career stifling man who masquerades as a Reverend may not call me Pat at this time. I cannot believe the way he is holding you hostage, by not allowing you to print the forms, so you can be employed by us.
I am very distressed that the Reverend is causing you troubles in your continued development with us. If he doesn't get his act together and get you those forms very soon, I will lose my patience with him, and fire him from his future job as your agent. He will lose out on his $7,000 agent fee and 10% of all future contracts.
I want you to send me his email address, so I can talk with him directly. There are just some things that an innocent girl like you should just not read. I'll straighten out that chauvinistic man, who thinks he's God Himself.

Please send me the so-called Reverend's email address.
I'm sorry, honey, but Moosechuckle Modeling does not give out cash payments to non-employees. And until the forms are printed, filled out, scanned, and returned and then approved by the board, you and/or the Reverend are not employees.
I'm sorry that I cannot send you the small sum of $100, but it is company policy.

I hope that you are finally over your sickness, dear, and I hope you write back soon.

Warmest regards,

Pat
======

Ms pat,
Really i don't know what to do concerning this situation like i have earlier inform you that i am leaving in orphanage house which is trying to cause me my feature hope in life,i have tried my best to raise money on my own but it has not been easy for me due to i don't have and no body to render help to me,since i found my self here it has been one thing or the other but God is there for me, concerning the form i will plead for your company to give me some time to raise money for printing and scan so that i can do the two at the same time, The Rev is so hard to every body here in this camp these day without reason,ms pat i will like you on your own try to render help to me i am like a sister to your beside i am a lady like you i will like you to put your self on my shoes and feel the same way i am feeling,please those that are involve should give me some time to arrange myself and the form so that i can move to the next step.
Ms pat i will like you to call the Rev on his phone number on +221 xxxxxxxxx and talk to him,i must tell you that i am leaving in bondage and i plead with you outside the company fund please if there another way you can raise this money to me $100,or $50 i will still appreciate it so that life can go on have pity on me take the company money from this situation this is personal issue and i will like your people to act fast about it so that we can proceed now, now i came back from the hospital instead of having my relaxation i use it for thinking which is not good, as it is now i will like you to look for some one that is capable to carry me long so that i can build my my talent that God have given me.
Please Ms pat is all about challenge to my life and i will like you to act fast on it so that i can brighten my future,i will try my best to see how to print the form out and you can contact him through his personal number since i can not get the personal email.
Rossy

Still begging for money, and no reverend email. Pat will keep hammering the Rev and offering sympathy an encouragement to Rossy to leave that bastard's awful camp. Oh, yeah, and act fast on those forms, as payment day is Saturday, May 1st, at 55C Liberia MM event. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think Big! Rossy.

Quote:
from Patricia
to rossy
date Fri, Apr 9, 2010
subject Think Big!

Dear Rossy,

What do you mean you can't get the Reverend's personal email? That's bullshit, if that son of a bitch is holding it out on you. It's just another one of his cheap, mean, man tactics to control you. That man is not a Christian at all. He is an agent of the devil if he doesn't help you by printing out those forms for you. This is your ticket out of the camp, and he is emotionally abusing you. No wonder you have high blood pressure, living under that turd who calls himself a shepherd of men. I guess he doesn't include women in his pastoring.

Tell him to open up an email address and send me an email. If he is a real pastor, he will do it. If he is a demon, he will be afraid and hide from me. I'm way too mad at him now to call him on the phone now. I'm still fuming about the way he stopped you from doing the radio show. You lost $3,000 from that shitty, spur of the moment "manly" power trip of his!

I'm sorry, dear, but sending you even 2 cents goes against my principles, and the policy of this company. We have been taken before by thieves who collected money in advance, then disappeared. We believe in the personal initiative, resourcefulness, and responsibility of each member of the Moosechuckle Modeling team. If that small thinking Reverend refuses to Think Big! like the rest of us, then we do not want him as an agent. If you are Moosechuckle material, I'm sure you will find a way to get those forms printed and sent back to us without the Reverend's help. Find a sympathetic Red Cross or U.N. employee. I'm certain that they would print them for you. Go beg on the street for a week or so. That would work, too. We have a few employees right now, who did that same thing, so i know it can be done.

You have potential, but I'm not so sure of him. He acts more like a toad, who just sits in one spot forever, waiting for a small bug to fly by him to eat. He has to sit all day long, as he needs many bugs to stay alive. The Reverend will go nowhere in his life or the next. He is an evil lazy man of stone. Cast him off. and let him live in his dark and static little world. Open your wings, Rossy, and fly like an eagle.

I will keep your file open here at the office, awaiting your forms. Don't forget, the MM event where your first payment will be given to you in person is coming up May 1st, so act fast. If you would like to join us in the capacity of an agent, as well as a singer and model, let me know. You can have the Reverend's job, too. Women make better agents anyway, in my opinion. They treat people better and are smarter than men. If you take both jobs, the initial payment to you would be $27,000 at the event, plus travel expenses getting to the event. Think about dumping the Reverend in the trash. I'm on your side on that score.

Think Big! It's the Moosechuckle Way.

Warmest regards,

Pat

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed that one, Slaphappy Smile

Another newbie:
Quote:
FRAK IDEAL RESOUCES <[email protected]> <= of 419baiter.com fame

Dear Randall,
l want to become your model agent representative in west Africa,
particularly Nigeria and i have all the time now for a modeling career a
want you to send me a comprehensive brief.
I want to work with you in Nigeria, please let me know if it is possible for
me to receive my agent fee in Nigeria, l have all it takes to win models for
you.
l look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
AKPEDE FRANCIS
CEO FRAK IDEAL RESOURCES
NIGERIA

You want to write him, too? as usual, R O will try to get him to do form work but this is too big a hurdle for 99% of all mugus so he might appreciate your additional taking care of him Smile

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you liked Pat's latest blast of girl power, Frumpy. Very Happy

This guy could be ripe. His company description lists Travel agency, Jobs agent, Sale of your company's products in Nigeria for high profits. "$40,000" to take some tourists out for a jaunt in Nigeria. He sounds like a real go-getter. Pat will swing a sweet welcome and introduction email to him. Receiving his agent fee in Nigeria might be a small problem, unless he wants to wait till June event at Yankari 55C. May 1st in Liberia is better. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic