SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

War Hero

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a scam email - yet another one but upon checking the return path, I noticed a genuine (or at least it appears) contact with address and telephone number.

I wouldn't know where to start with 'pay back' and indeed, this is the first time I have thought about retaliation, however, if anyone feels the need or is capable of following this up with action, then please do.

The email is as follows:

Hello friend,

I hope my email meets you well. My name is Sgt Henry Peter I am in the
Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have some amount
of funds that we want to move out of the country.

I need a good partner someone I can trust.The funds will be sent to you
through Diplomatic means and you will take 30% out of it and keep 70%.For
more details contact me via my private email: [email protected]

Regards,

Sgt. Henry Peter

I'm sure the Hong Kong email address is untraceable, however on clicking the properties the following is revealed:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imp-7.mail.tiscali.sys (10.39.115.228) by mail-11.uk.tiscali.com (8.0.023)
id 4B8392AC0507B1AE for myemail; Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:36:54 +0200
Received: from MX2.portaldashortensias.com.br ([201.7.252.8])
by imp-7.mail.tiscali.sys with
id yxct1d00Y0BdqmZ01xctle; Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:36:54 +0200
X-Brightmail: Message is probably unwanted (Spam)
Received: from webmail.pdh.com.br (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by MX2.portaldashortensias.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id D6A4C57B01D8;
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:32:54 -0300 (BRT)
Received: from 41.138.178.122
(SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected])
by webmail.pdh.com.br with HTTP;
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:32:54 -0000 (GMT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:32:54 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Business Proposal !
Reply-To: [email protected]
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.8
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100328-1, 28/03/2010), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

In there somewhere, it mentions that the email had something to do with the email: [email protected] and after doing a search I came up with the following contact information:

Razão social: Rustik Ind. E Com. De Móveis Ltda
Nome fantasia: Rustik Móveis
Endereço:R. Júlio Travi, 133 CP: 129
Fone/fax:(54) 3282 34 55
E-mail: [email protected]

What can and should we do about this?
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,
He is using Yahoo.hk but as thats a free service then you can get an account from anywhere.

The mail is being recived by a host in Brazil. Ther is no point chasing e-mails as you say.

You need him to go click on a website that will record his I.P in the logs.
Maybe some people here will suggest such a site.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go

http://www.myiptest.com/staticpages/index.php/how-about-you

Send your link along with any made up story

If he clicks (most probably will do) you will see a Lagos ip Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
pwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, bait sent - let's see what bites.
pwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't set the trap well enough or I wasn't as able as I'd hoped but our war hero responded nethertheless.

Here's his reply:

Hello Friend and Partner,

Thank you for your response. There is no risk what so ever, as regards this money. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, It will not be safe for us, I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry.

They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice. The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company, are not going to know the contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it.

I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your base. Please let me have an address where you want them to deliver the goods to you. It could be a bank address or your Company address. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you. Your Full Names, Direct Phone number is needed, so you can be contacted as soon as Shipment is in Motion.
I will send the total since I cannot take any chances by keeping cash on me.

Your percentage still stands at 30%. What do you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Can you handle these funds? I will also want to see your passport copy or driver’s License so I know who I am dealing with okay. We need to build trust! It is only me and my partners that know about the transaction from this end. Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, please don’t allow me to send it, I can always find other means of dealing with this.

You know that the security is very important, you cannot trust anybody therefore note that this transaction is not safe on the phone, remember to keep secret secret. I cannot call you on the phone or receive fax. The total sum amount's is $25 Million Dollars and I hope that you can handle it? I hope you are okay with this? Everything must be done by email.
Will you still help? I need your urgent reply in this regard.

Regards

Sgt Henry Peter

Anyone have any other ideas on how to catch Sergeant Scam?
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask about the deal. They always want money. Get the details. Send money. They always follow the money. Due to Mr G. stealing transfers, you didn't send all the details on the email. Tell him the image on that site on the fifth page contains an image with the last 3 digits of the MCTN and test question answer. There are several images. One has the exact same date as the day he sent the very first email to you. Use that photo. Mr G has no idea of the date of the first email you sent me.

Link to the main page, but not the sub page.. if it exists.. They will search for the correct photo for quite a while. Enjoy.

Any BS along that line will get the lads looking for the money. They always follow the money real or otherwise.

Only the more technical lads will think to use a proxy to visit the site. Most blindly look for what ever on the site you sent them for. Too bad the site has had a recent major upgrade and the pages are all changed.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
moelll
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

since i have some military experience, it is best to make him say what unit he is in. what branch of the military, what is his commander, what is his job exactly, how long hes been in, etc etc. its good to make this Lad think on his feet and make him do what he needs to do to make himself believable
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking too many questions that may cause problems will often scare a lad away. If you want to find where they are and need them to visit a site, show them money. After they are hooked you can then play with them. See my Red Cross first piggy for an example.

He was hooked when I sent a donation.. to him.. at the real Red Cross address.. by certified mail. photo ID required..

He was in Nigeria. The post office is in London.. This was a small problem for him as he tried to convince me he was in London, but can't accept a Money Order. Send Western Union. It was fun. Getting the money order back and then sending by WU, I could have sent him to any website to get the MCTN, but that didn't pan out due to another hitch regarding Western Union.

My lad never did get the donation page error corrected that states they take Postal Money Orders. This was a lump in the road for quite a few mails. He hung in there while waiting for the money order to be returned. I got him way off script with that one.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

moelll wrote:
since i have some military experience, it is best to make him say what unit he is in. what branch of the military, what is his commander, what is his job exactly, how long hes been in, etc etc. its good to make this Lad think on his feet and make him do what he needs to do to make himself believable

Hi moell

By doing this he will just educate the lad, and soon we will see an improved and more convincing military script

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dis-educating a lad is better than educating one.

I had a lad pretending to be a Western Union officer with emails on WU stationary and everything.

Things quickly fell apart when I replied as another WU officer. I offered to call. He responded with a cell number. I told him that was against policy due to the insecurity of a mobile phone. Use the office land line only.

I'm not sure that is correct or not, but the fact he didn't have a landline was a major problem for him. He tried to convince me that they only use cell phones there.

I had no idea if the phone was stolen or out of the office so I refused to use it.

I asked him to give me a call instead.. and gave him my office identifier number, not a phone number. He complained.. I said to simply use the internal secure phone system and ring my office. It's in the company phone directory. It is a security proceedure we use internally agent to agent.

The lad frustration was noticed.. He seems to be having problems looking up my phone number.

I have no idea if WU really has an internal secure phone system or company phone book of all the agent locations.

My lad thinks so.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like the Lad is still on script. You have to drag him out of that so they respond with something thats shows they have read your e-mail. They often send the next part of the script along with a second mail answering your question

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
pwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guys' email is now down, so either he sniffed us out (as I'm only an amateur Scam Hunter) or he ended up getting a ton of emails after I revealed his address on here.

Either way, it's been a good learning experience for me and I think I will sharpen my knife and get ready for the next one.

Incidently, it was good that this email was returned as it showed that I was unwittingly disclosing valuable information such as my wife's name and email address since my mail is routed through hers first, which I was unaware of - so I need to open a bogus email account for future battles.

Anyway, I guess I will be seeing more of you guys from now on but thanks for the help.
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use a bogus account. I recommend not even redirecting to Outlook or any other web clients, but instead logging in to a webmail service directly on its website to keep possible interferences with your real life at a minimum. Baiting is a fantastic game, but one has to keep in mind that the guys on the other end of the line are sore losers. A slight and healthy paranoia is better than neglect.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic