SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Linda USA in Abidijan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Linda Jones Sun Feb 14 17:14:47 2010
X-Apparently-To:----------------------- via 98.136.167.155; Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:14:48 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG:

X-Originating-IP: [67.195.22.73]
Authentication-Results: mta1095.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web111917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.22.73)
by mta1095.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:14:48 -0800
Received: (qmail 92222 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Feb 2010 17:14:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1;

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:

Received: from [41.202.70.3] by web111917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:14:47 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:14:47 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: lets be friend
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Length: 708
[quote]

41.202.70.3 Cote D'Ivoire*

Quote:

lets be friend
Sun, February 14, 2010 5:14:47 PM
Linda Jones <[email protected]>   
Add to Contacts

To:

LETS BE A GOOD FRIEND
Friendship is sharing a laugh or two;
Friendship is leaning on each other when
we come to a bend in life's road;
Friendship is taking the time to encourage
There's a miracle called "Friendship." Oh what a miracle it is
in just keeping' it real. The "Friendship" dwells way, way down deep in the heart and soul of a person or individuals.
You don't know how this "Friendship" happens, it just happens so soulfully. It is a light from the "Friendship" that provides sunlight to the soul
whenever it happens. But you know and recognize the gift from above.
My name is Linda from United States of America hope to tell you more about myself as soon as I hear from you.
Thanks
Linda

From Linda Jones Sun Feb 14 20:31:29 2010
X-Apparently-To: -------------------------- via 98.136.167.145; Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:31:32 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
-------------------------------
X-Originating-IP: [203.188.202.87]
Authentication-Results: mta1017.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com.ph; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com.ph; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n6.bullet.mail.tp2.yahoo.com) (203.188.202.87)
by mta1017.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:31:31 -0800
Received: from [203.188.202.76] by n6.bullet.mail.tp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Feb 2010 20:31:30 -0000
Received: from [203.188.203.171] by t2.bullet.mail.tp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Feb 2010 20:31:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.tp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Feb 2010 20:31:30 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 15404 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Feb 2010 20:31:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1;

h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:

Received: from [41.207.193.165] by web76613.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Feb 2010 04:31:29 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 04:31:29 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Tell me more about U
To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-874600917-1266179489=:13460"
Content-Length: 25742

41.207.193.165 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*

Quote:

Tell me more about U
Sun, February 14, 2010 8:31:29 PM
Linda Jones <[email protected]
View Contact

To:

MY PIC.JPG (12KB)  View Image  

Dear friend, 
     Thanks for the response. I'm sorry for the delay I made before replying, it was caused by official assignment which I cannot afford to ignore.And my computer has a problem. I have been very busy with much job on my table in the course of the on-going Worker's recruitment/resettlement program taking place in the America , Europe and Canada . I guess U might be interested! Sometimes,I believe that friendship has no boundary and age, gender, race and marital status has nothing positive to do with sincere and honest friendship.

So I hope that we wanna know each other better as time goes by.  About me, I am the second child of my parents. We're three in number, two girls and a boy, I'm Linda by name and I’m 27yrs old, Clara is my younger sister’s name while Elvis is the only boy among us and he is 29 years and still single also. I'm an American citizen from Illinois but reside here in Florida . My fathers' name is Paul Jones and he is an ex-diplomat to the United Nations while my Mother's name is Evelyn and she is currently working with the American department of Education Orlando, Florida. I'm a final year student taking my doctorate degree and I also work with workers recruitment Agency here in Florida .  I'm still single and hope to meet my own man at God's own time... I care not for how short, tall nor age man is; I look to see if your beauty on the outside is matched by your inner beauty, and maturity, and uh, how cool you can be under pressure LOL. I'm looking for my equal!...
 I'm loyalty driven, I think it's supernatural, and I love given it to the man I fall in love with... I believe in family and that marriage is forever, I do not believe in divorce, it's become such a commodity here but I wish to remain with the man I choose for life... I'm not into mind games and tolerate such not. I'm not needy or clingy type but yet I'm very affectionate, Am easy going, and very lay back, happy doing anything, but not into clubber scenes.
 Else I wouldn't be single, I play tennis, squash, skate, go to movies and billiards and making friends. Always encourage my friend when I have one, I'm old fashioned type. I have neither temper nor mood swings, not violent nor do I start yelling fights.
 I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I hate lies. I love someone who is faithful and does not smoke nor drink too much.
 Our country is a free society and a land of hope for all; it is also a land of dreams and victory for those who think widely. Please I'm waiting to know more about you and see Ur pics if possible.
Ur new friend,
Linda

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poemhunter.com

Friendship is sharing a laugh or two;
Friendship is leaning on each other when
we come to a bend in life's road;
Friendship is taking the time to encourage
each other along this journey;
Friendship is finding a way to cope with
new pains as they come our way;
Friendship is sharing love along life's journey.

(c) 2006

Pendelita Toney

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fugly why not play with her?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was tempted but I really dont like love scams at all -- playing with people's hearts. Ill stick with what I know since I am fairly new. Right now I have Robert Meuller from the FBI threatening to charge me with Money Laundering if I dont get a DIST. Ive introduced Robert to my lawyer who is a fiesty and short tempered little mofo.

Besides if I am going correspond with a Vlad, I want a prettier one than that. And I want nude pictures.

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic