SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Arnold Option" - an idea for a new baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a little trick to annoy your mugu, get him off course, introduce a new character, and hopefully cause hilarity.

The mugu will normally want you to establish telephone communication with him. Respond as follows: "Here is my phone number ### ####. Be careful calling because I live with my brother Arnold. If ARNOLD ANSWERS DO NOT TALK TO HIM. HE WILL CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEMS FOR OUR TRANSACTION" (Use a skype, K7 or other secure phone number, of course!)

Naturally, whenever the mugu tries to call you, you just answer and say "Hello. This is Arnold. Can I help you?"

Now, the mugu may take your advice, hang up and try to call back later (and will, of course, end up speaking to Arnold again). If the mugu does not hang up, and tries to actually talk to Arnold, he will have to explain the whole transaction to Arnold (who will, naturally, refuse to put the mugu through to the real victim until Arnold has fully satisfied his curiosity.]

Of course, Arnold will then say "don't deal with my brother Anthony. Deal with me. Anthony is a jerk who will not get anything done for you."

At this point, you have two siblings who do not trust/like each other involved in the transaction. Each can thwart the other one's efforts ("I went to Moneygram and canceled Anthony's transfer and got a refund. Deal only with me from now on".). Arnold and Anthony can agree to work together, of course, but both will cheat on the agreement.

There are lots of different ways you could take this. You can make Arnold out as paranoid and delusional. One sibling can murder the other. Maybe Arnold and Anthony are identical twins - the guy at Western Union, or at the bank, cannot tell them apart. Whatever the approach, you two scheming and conniving characters on your end to thwart anything that the mugu wants them to do (i.e. to prevent the sending of money).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea. I can just picture the Lad racking his brain trying to figure out which sibling he should trust!

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking split-personality disorder for some reason.
Arnold is your baiting character's dark side Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant.
Like all your ideas I´ve read.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome idea, I'll have to try it sometime. The brothers will be named Sirrus and Achenar, and they will quote Myst extensively! Smile

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin, I'm just glad you're on our side. (I'd probably be living in a cardboard box if you weren't.)
jared19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats reallly funny
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN I love your ideas!! clapping
I cant wait to try that! I'm going to be twin sisters. One sweet, who talks quietly. One evil, who is loud and laughs like crazy.
They are very competitive and often resort to hair pulling, knock down fights.
You make me smile BRUIN. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great idea! I might try and work it into my current bait! Very Happy

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BRUIN

another great modality - thanks

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic