SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

David (Davis) Howard - eHarmony scammer - can anyone help?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was approached by this scammer through eHarmony. Still broken- hearted about it. Have learned a lot in the last 24 hours. Does anyone want to help me take him down? Bandy(no - not my real name...) (ps - also wrote a letter to eHarmony and am reporting it to IC3 & posted his info on romancescam.com - I have pics and docs)

His story - he was widowed about a year ago when his wife died in a car crash. Since he works out on oil rigs - he has to leave his son with his mother-in-law in the UK. He and I were set for a date a couple weeks ago - when he had to change our plans and go out to do a job on "the rig". He made a mistake and caused an oil spill - then couldn't get his pay released to him. He desperately needed that money because another contract he was fulfilling (in Moscow for Rosneft Oil) was about to fall through and he would lose 1.4 mil. Now he is stuck in England where he went to spend Christmas with his little son. Put his airfare into the customs duties that were holding up the Rosneft contract. Sent me an official looking letter. After I told him that I would need to do a background check on him before I loaned him money - yes he asked - he said that we would have time to trust each other. Then I told him that wasn't good enough and that my family works in law enforcement. Haven't heard much from him since - despite his deep love for me.

Name: David Howard (uses Davis)
Height: 6'3"
Birthdate: Jan 5th, 1965
Residence: Renton

First email he provided: [email protected]
Email he usually uses: [email protected]

Numbers from email or phone contact:
+44 776 228 6199
206 337 0415
+44 703 193 2402 or dial (0) 703 193 2402
Number he calls me on most = 011-447-031932402

He has an American bulldog named Mandela.
10 year old son named Brian.
Son stays with mother-in-law named Katherine - in UK

Self stated education/employment quote: I have a bachelors in Electric and Electronic Engr and a post graduate in Chemical Engr. I also have professional training on facility management,rig operations,drilling and exploration which is why I find myself relevant in the oil and gas industry main offshore.

I so did not want this to be a lie - but I think it is...
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about this, Bandy, but I am glad that you went with your suspicions and did some research. You can post his emails and details at our sister site www.scamwarners.com and it may save someone else from being scammed by him.

If you would like, I can move this thread to the love/dating scams forum and some of the members there who are skilled in advanced lad (scammer) torture would be very happy to ruin his foreseeable future. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Bandy. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Yes, this is a scammer and yes, it is all a lie. Crying or Very sad

All of those details that he gave you are the ones he has made up for his scam, none of them are true. The UK phone numbers beginning with +44 70 are all redirect numbers. They ring through to a cell phone anywhere in the world.

Good for you for learning all of this, I'm sorry it has had to be the hard way. You've already posted his details on one anti fraud site and are reporting it to law enforcement so I'm afraid there isn't much more you can do other than what you've done.
You can register at our sister site, www.ScamWarners.com and post his details there as well and members here will bait him based on the info you've posted.

Please continue reading to learn more and be able to recognize the scammers right away.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Jose. I appreciate your reply. I will continue to learn all I can and share it with friends - so they will be safer too! Cheers - Bandy
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your kind reply Ima. It is appreciated - Bandy
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And as far as baiting is concerned, I take it he is open for some straight baiting exercise, leading to SecSh perhaps Twisted Evil
Hope he likes my character. Maybe I get the same story told to...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here at the OP's request. It is now open season on Mr Howard's worthless little mugu ass. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandy,

Smart to tell him you were going to check him out.
Too many people out there don't think about doing that and lose thier money to these scammers.

Hang tough. Glad you joined us.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland

Last edited by Lantana on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! How can I help? Can I send you some of his emails? I'd rather not post them all - but would be glad to provide them in a more private way... Bandy
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No help necessary Smile the emails addies are above, so I will just say "Thanks for your email, do I know you from Myspace? Yours, >baiting character name<", and see what comes back.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bandy, you can post anything that you like, just remove your email address or any personally identifying content first. Smile

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi and welcome you will find alot of help and great people here jump_4_joy

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bandy, I applaude your action of telling him that you were going to run a background /credit check on him first BEFORE giving him a loan!! If he were really who he told you he was he would have welcomed your check!! But with what he said, he gave himself up as the snake he is!! I only wish that more people who are in that position would do the same thing. I am truely sorry that he got to you as he did!! He will get his just desert!!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bandy wrote:

Returns as bounced Sad

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Bandy wrote:

Returns as bounced Sad

Same for me, I was attempt to bait him with Tonya Laughing

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What does bounced mean? Rejected or blocked - or that it gets sent to another server? The main email that he usually used was the yahoo one - not the rocket mail one. Here it is again.

[email protected]

And does anyone have any thoughts about posting emails? I think it would be great for everyone to see his and see how he works - but should I include mine too? I can anonymize them. Would mine help? I don't want another scammer to use mine to impersonate a woman... Your input is very welcome - Bandy
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ditz sends him a thank you email, and asks for more:

My dear David,

Thank you for your kind note but I must be honest and am not certain where I may know you from. If truth be told I am not the most computer savvy and may have deleted your first email by accident. would you mind writing again telling me more about yourself?

To refresh your memory, my name is Kathrin, I am a 42 year old woman living in Yalbraith in New South Wales. I am going through a messy divorce with my Husband Nick and we are both fighting for control of the farm, which I will sell if I gain control of it. I have no children, something I now regret.

I would love to hear from you again, dear David.

yours in poppers,

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bandy wrote:
What does bounced mean? Rejected or blocked - or that it gets sent to another server? The main email that he usually used was the yahoo one - not the rocket mail one. Here it is again.

[email protected]

And does anyone have any thoughts about posting emails? I think it would be great for everyone to see his and see how he works - but should I include mine too? I can anonymize them. Would mine help? I don't want another scammer to use mine to impersonate a woman... Your input is very welcome - Bandy

Bounced means that the account has been deactived (it's dead)

Posting his emails could be helpful, in that we can compare what he is writting now against what he wrote to you. Some scammers use the same jargon (scrip) over and over again, and we would be able to see this pattern with any emails that we get from him. Email that contain what he does, looks like (if he sent you pictures for example) family history is the type of stuff scammers will repeat. The rest of the emails he sent you will be him trying to win your trust in order to con you and maybe not be as helpful.

Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all -

I've been away for a while - just recovering and trying to put it behind me. Doing well - and today I got an email from the scammer asking for money. I have replied in the positive - kind of leading him on - but I am not a baiter and don't know how to proceed. Anyone want to take over? Bandy

I'll post his latest emails and info shortly...
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the text of the emails he just wrote - totally out of the blue. Haven't heard from the man for over 2 months. Thought I had him blocked out of my life - but forgot an email address I guess... Bandy

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:16 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Honey,
I'm back am in London Know on my way back to state, Please I will need $1500 to get my air ticket and other things in other please send it with my name to London through western union am waiting please.
Love
David

Subject: Re: I've been thinking
To: "David Howard" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 6:39 PM

Dear Davis -
So glad to hear that you are ok and back in London. Which Western Union is closest? And should it be David or Davis Howard? Linda

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 12:27 PM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Honey
Use David Howard Address as London. send me the mtcn number and senders name.
love
David

Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 9:48 PM

Dear sweet Davis -
It is such a joy to hear from you again! You haven't given me you London address. I guess I need that if you want help. Love - Linda

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:56 PM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
185 cowbrige lane
Barking London

Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 10:04 PM

Thank you sweetheart

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 2:07 PM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Honey,
I am waiting.
David
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are all his emails. I tried to anonymize them to protect my own privacy. There are loads. Interestingly enough - most of the time he uses a font called "inherit". Little joke for scammers I guess... Bandy

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:43 AM David Howard <[email protected]>
hey,hope you are having a wonderful week.Its nice to finally get to this point were we can email each other directly.As we exchanged questions on eharmony, I got more interested in getting to know you.I get the feeling that we could have good stimulating conversation and get to know each other better. You'll find me very flexible so you can talk about anything.Will I be right to say that a womans' dreams is to have a strong loving family? I believe that a really happy relationship should be based on only sincere feelings, mutual understanding between two loving people. An atmosphere of love and affection around me always is very important to me. I have an active life,working and relaxing hard,often spend leisure time in my garden,coaching my soccer team or on the beach. My dream is to meet a woman I can fall in love with and be there for her in good and bad times, support her dreams as she supports mine too. I want to tell you more about myself but like to read from you first.Stay in touch!
Sincerely,
David

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 8:50 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Goodmorning,hope you slept well.I went to bed early so my eyes were already open as early as 3am.Reading a long note from you is certainly a good way to start a day,thank you for taking out time to write so much.I am ever willing to answer any questions from you and tell you anything you want to know about me.You didn't write so much about yourself but I sense that you are a nice person.
It's also nice to know that we have similiar interests especially gardening,my garden isn't very large but well tendered.My coaching a soccer team is a charity initiative aimed at discovering young talents on the streets especially in sports and building those talents to professional level.I don't have what it takes to get that far but enrolling them into an academy after identifying their potencial in soccer is the objective.For now,I have 16 under 11 kids training with my assistant and I.
The beach is my favorite place especially on weekends,I prefer to get into a water a little and sit close watching the waves while thoughts creep into my head and articulating future plans.
When it comes to commited relationship I give in totally that's why I rather take time to find the right partner and get it right for the last time.There are qualities I can't over look.Love,respect and trust remain the pillar in any strong relationship.A woman with high capacity for giving and recieving love can win my heart in a hurry.

I have been out of a committed relationship for almost a year now.Was married but an unfortunate incident happened.I have a ten year old son,who is presently staying with his granny because my working schedule got a little bit overbearing at the begining to this year but I intend bringing him back home by the end of the year.
My birthday is 5th Jan 1965,are you also 44?
You can email me on either emails addresses but preferably [email protected] ,the other email I left on eharmony is my official email address.I usually don't like to access it when I am off work so I signed up another account where from family and friends.
Davis is my pet name,curled out of David.My family and people close to me call me Davis but officially I am known as David or Engr.Howard.When I filled out my profile on eharmony It crossed my mind that I may met people on it that could end up being my good friends or partner so I decided to fill out the name I feel more confortable being called ,which Davis:)
How long have you been on eharmony and what's experience have you gathered?
Do you have sibblings and what qualities do you look out for in a prospective partner?
I have to pause here and get my day started.Would be looking out for an email from you again,have a wonderful day!
Me

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
was wondering if you have a pet name.How is your day going?Mine was a little busier yesterday,attended two weddings.I hope you enjoyed the halloween,the night went so fast for me.
You should know that I appreciate the questions you asked instead of picking offence,it shows maturity on your part and you would have felt some insecurity if you didn't ask.
I also appreciate your taking out time to write me a long note,it's so exciting to know you better every new message.I am sorry about your parents divorce at an early stage of your life.I am glad the challenge rather brought out a better in you(thanks to your granny),you have a large family unlike me.The family intimacy among sibbling is also something I didn't enjoy.You aren't as tall as your sibbling because you are unique,it's not under-privilege-Smile
I an only child from my mom with a step-sister who lives in Philipines with her husband(haven't seen her in two years).I have two cousins who are very close to me,though they are still very young but we have a great relationship like sibblings.My parents are in heaven though they seperated the year I got into college.
Tears almost rolled down my chin after reading about your best friend,I understand how much loss it was.I went through worse ordeal when I lost my wife and mother of my son in a car crash,it was like my world came to an end but here I am moving on again even better.Your friend was such a courageous woman,I don't know her but I admire her will.
You initial dream of having a large family sounds interesting to me,there aren't completely lost.The right man could just be around the corner but definitely he will find you that I assure you.I still that love someday because I found it once and it can still come my way again.
I couldn't spend any special time with my kid because he so far away in England where his granny lives.I got a pair of spiderman's outfit as gift,had it sent to him a day before Halloween.He was really excited,he has always wanted to have one.
I am only a month and few weeks old on eharmony,didn't get beyond two messages with the ladies I opened communication with because chemistry wasn't there.
You were able to give me a run down of the qualities you want in man even though you said it was tricky for you to answer-lol.You sounded very much like me..love,trust and respect is the fundermental feature of the kind of relationship I seek.I hope to find a woman with high capacity for giving and recieving love just like me and whom I can share everything with.I give everything 110% when it comes to love,I want to give it to right person.
I hope you don't mind me asking you more questions,what are you dreams and how has your past relationship affected your life?What is opinion on gender roles?Are you a good cook and what's your favorite meal?
I have to pause here,hoping I didn't scare you off with too many questions.
Love to read from you soon,have a wonderful 1st day of a new month.Wish you the best all through the month.
Cheers!

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 7:21 AM David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
How are you doing today?I have been thinking of which of your pet names to call you,maybe I resolve to getting you a pet name-lol.I find it interesting that you are industrous with the hammer.I did mention before that Davis is my pet name,had lots of other pet names when I was kid.The only one I remember is 'Champ boy' because I fought a lot-lol.
Growing up as an only child was quite interesting,had lots of friends and was involved in a lot of recreational activities though I was a stubborn.
The loss of my wife was the most devastating period of my life,I am glad we were able to live through it.I admit it hasn't been easy being a single parent,my son has been very understanding too.
Thanks for answering my questions,learning more about you is very pleasant because I get to appreciate you better.
Your dreams are rather good than simple,I don't know if I told you a little about my dreams before.Finding a good partner,running a company of my own and doing something huge for charity are the summary of my dreams.Other dreams revolve around them.
I glad your past relationship made you understand that you are worth more than you have been getting from Men..it's ok if you want to tell me more about it next time.
Gender roles...As much as I love to take care of the needs and maintenance in the home like the traditional man, I can also participate in house shores also want to enjoy some support from my spouse.
Your favorite meal...I meant what meal you enjoy to eat often.I am a bad cook,that's one of the few things I regret never picking interest in.My favorite meal is sea foods,shrimps,crabs etc.I also like to adventure into other meals.
It's a beautiful bright morning here,what's the weather like there?
There is lot on my schedule today,would love to write you again at the end of my day.
Take care!

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 7:34 AM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
If you have the time to get online this evening,we can talk about arranging a date.Have to run now,talk later!

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 3:33 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
I seem to mis-calculate the timing for our chat,would try again today.I have been thinking about our meeting and thought I should know what your schedule will be like this weekend,where would most appropriate for us to meet(a Restaurant for instance).Would love to know your own ideas,I may find them interesting.
I may be going to UK anytime soon to see my son and check out the extent of work on my property.I want to put it up for sale after renovating it,my realtor said it will give it a better market value.I want to re-invest the proceeds in an office space in DC.
The woman my son is staying with is my mother-in-law,my trip will also give me the opportunity to attend the parents- teacher meeting in his school and watch his soccer game.
I have a bachelors in Electric and Electronic Engr and a post graduate in Chemical Engr.
I also have professional training on facility management,rig operations,drilling and exploration which is why I find myself relevant in the oil and gas industry main offshore.
Will tell you more about it later,I am starting to fall asleep again.
Look forward to reading from you,hugs!
David

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 7:23 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Lovely one,
I am off to the gym,will read your email and write you when I return.Hope you are having a lovely morning.I have been thinking of our date,talk to you later.
Hugs!

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:00 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
I am glad I put a grin on your face the other day, waited for my hug but didn’t get anything. I am really sorry about the long silence, my laptop crashed. I really missed reading your emails and writing you, would be have better if I could get a phone call across. Just got a laptop this morning anyway and I decided to lunch it by writing you an email.

I hope your week started well, mine got better after reading your emails. I got a flight scheduled for tomorrow evening, there is a lot to do with regards to the renovation going on my property, sale and my son’s parent/teachers meeting like I mentioned before.
I am deeply carried away with thought of meeting you in person, will be in UK for only a week and a date with you is the first thing I want to do when I return.
Please leave a phone number I can reach you on and we can still have a chat online while I am in UK.
I confess that my mind seems to be occupied with thoughts about you as days go by; it’s so easy to feel your wonderful and humorous charisma from a distance. Can image how better it could be in person.
There isn’t much to do today apart from paying bills and making arrangement for my dog’s upkeep while I am gone. If you get a chance to get online, do sign on your IM, will looking forward to a chat.
Thinking of you!
David

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 7:41 AM David Howard <[email protected]>
hope your day is going fine.I just got a google account,we can chat on it even when I am in UK.It's also nice to have numbers I can reach you on,something tells me that you have a pretty voice and I may fall in love with it which makes me little bit nervous to make that first call-:)My cell phone wont be working in UK,so I will give another number you can txt me on...why don't you have a cell?
I have taken note of your schedule and I will plan around it especially between 21st and 22nd.We can have a second outing on other free days.I will be back on 17th and would take 3days to recoup before our date.Won't like to look stressed out,first impression matters-lol.
What are you doing today,are you at work already?My flight is still hours away,will try and write you before hopping on the plane.
take care my dear one!
David

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 7:47 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
it's so cute to get an email from you just when I was composing one for you,guess our hearts have started beating for each other:).Have a wonderful day at work,keep your laptop close for more emails

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 9:20 PM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
My flight was delayed for an hour and twenty mins,We are just about checking in and thought I should quickly email you.Couldn't read the emails you sent me ,will write you when I get to UK.Will be thinking about while on the flight,sweetdreams when you go to bed!
David

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:39 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Sweet one,how are you doing?I arrived safely though it was long flight,was worth the stress anyway.My son is very excited to see me,more than a pleasant surprise for him because I didn't tell him I was coming before weekend.I have to leave for the site in a couple of minutes,my realtor will also be there.
I want to seek your advice,my kid's school is organizing a tour for the smartest kid from 3rd to 6th grade.They want to visit Paris and Egypt.I haven't had him go that far without me or his granny,I am having a hard time deciding on if I should let him go for the tour.
I am still thinking about the options about our meeting next week,I have a guest room and would love to meet your sister also.It won't be any trouble for if I have to be one to travel,will be able to come up with a conclusion later this evening then we can decide together.Can't wait to meet you:)
Take care!

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 8:49 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Sweet one,how are you doing today?Hope you are enjoying your weekend.I wrote you a long email last night but it disappeared before I could send it(was so fustrating),was already late for a dinner with some friends I used to know here.
It always so nice to read your emails,I am not even getting enough so you shouldn't think you are peppering me with too many.You have been much in thoughts day and night,started to wish we were spending this weekend together.
How was the mouse patrol?Can wait to know the details...Smile
My son and I went a ranch this morning, there are cattles and oxes there.It belongs to his granny's brother,we were able to ride a horse after helping to feed the cattles.We plan to go shopping this evening,he has been nagging me to buy him a play station 3 video game.Does your Nephew like video games too?
I was already thinking about the possibility of spending the Thanksgiving with you even before you mentioned it, I would cease any opportunity to spend time with you and get to know members of your family.The only constraint I for see presently is my next offshore job,my company is already on my neck asking me to start off in 2weeks and promising incentives if I start off earlier than that.I am having a hard time deciding on it because I want to see you:)
On the other hand,it's going to be good if I start the job on time then get to spend your 3weeks off with you.The job is only for 2weeks,I can leave from here.21st is less than a week and don't want any last minute change in plan.I won't making the trip to Spokane to spend 3weeks with the woman after my heart:) What do you think?
Thanks for taking time to make suggestions about my son's trip,answering your questions....Brian is obidient and responsible though adventureous sometimes and love to try new things,he try to do things on his own but would work with instructions if asked to,4 of his school tutors will be going with about 12kids including a tutor guard, he doesn't mind sleeping away from home with a family member and new meals upsets his tummy but if he try it more than once he gets to it(have already discuss that with the school head).I am trying to avoiding making him feel denied of the reward of his effort in school,thats why I having deep thoughts about not letting him go,it's indeed going to be the best gift for him.I think I should let him go and like you said,make him promise to send me post cards.
I must say that I have felt unsually confortable talking to you,it's feels like we have known each other for a while.Didn't think that we could get this point so soon,no doubts it's going to more wonderful in person.I already told my cousin and Katherine(my son's granny)about you.You must have casted a spell on me,I am enjoying the feeling all the way:)It will be a dream come true for me when I get to feel your hands and look into your eyes(would probably get lost in them-lol)
I will be online when I return from shopping with my kid till mid night,hope your schedule allows you to get online.Would call you tonight on your home phone,tight hugs!
David

Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:35 AMFrom: David Howard <[email protected]>
Dearest one,how are you doing today?Hope your stomach is feeling better now.Glad to read your emails,once again my heart is filled with so much joy that words can't even express.It's been so busy around here,especially the renovation and my kid.He started feeling ill yesterday,he had to see the doctor this morning.
The peak of my weekend was hearing your voice two days ago,my phone battery went flat that was why we got disconnected.Did I forget to leave a number you can reach me on?
With only two days to spend here,my kid has been the unhappiest person.Thought his new vidoeo game would be the bride-lol.He likes adventures games and soccer most,got him some new CDS today.I play his video games with him though I am not good at adventure games,prefer soccer.
Brian is so happy that I will let him go on the trip,I discussed with his school head this morning about his meals and helping his send me post cards.She briefed me about additional arrangement they have made for him which got me impressed and settled.
I found the email I lost the other day in the draft folder,thanks for teaching me something:)
Thoughts about our meeting never elude my memory for a second,I am glad you understand the reasons why we will be away from each longer,spending more time with you especially thanksgiving is certainly going to be more fulfilling.I don't think there won't be a spark for me,rather concerned if there will be any for you.With the kind of feeling growing inside me everyday,there can't be any possibility of not appreciating you even more in person.
Is it possible to fall for someone without having ever met them?...I am begining to know it is very possible.How else can I explain the kind of connection we have,the attraction is more than physical.
I have discussed with my company about getting on the rig on friday,there is bonus of getting sponsurred to go for vacation anywhere in Europe.Would love you to come with me.
I will have internet access on the rig,will set up a wireless and there will always be phone calls to reach each other,No matter how busy I am ,will keep in touch as often as I can and beside It's going to help me stay focused.I signed up on google chat with '[email protected]' which is the same as my email address.I got an email asking me to finish my profile,guess that's why you could find me on the search.Would check on it tonight and ensure the account is fully set up,we can also have yahoo messenger as an option.Don't you think?
It's going to a hectic two weeks but thinking about coming out to meet you will be a huge relieve(can you imagine how much you have come to mean to me?Smile).
There is no more interest in communicating with matches on eharmony,you don't have to do the same but it's my choice to stick to the woman that has won over my mind and see hope things turn out great.
How do you look in your new hair cut?How did you sister come about the nick name she gave me?-lol.She must be an exciting person,when is her wedding and will you ladies go back to find another wedding dress? Did I tell you that everyone around here knows about you already?
Some random questions I thought I should ask...what is your view on politics,wealth,sex and homosexuality?
I am having so much fun getting to know,will call you later tonight and probably also a chat.
You are in my thoughts!
Me

Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:35 AM David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi dearest,just woke up.Hope you have retired to bed,forgot to include the phone number you can reach me on in my last email. +44 703 193 2402 or dial (0) 703 193 2402,will call you back later in the day.Sweetdreams!.
David

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 1:38 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Cutie,you must have been in dreamland.I left a voice message on your phone,hope you got it.Was counting on talking to you to make my evening complete but can still try again today:)
I am ok with the colored text, found it rather interesting though at first I thought you mistakenly clikced the wrong tab. I am off for a meeting with a buyer,he is a retiree and wants to discuss payment within 6 months,told my realtor that is a little out of place because I have an on going arrangment to pay for an office space in DC but he asked me to hear him out.
Will write you more later and ring your phone later,
tight hugs!
Me
(
Thought his new vidoeo game would be the bride-lol. You will totally have to explain this one to me! Is this a British expression? I have never heard it before - but I think I get the idea. -----'bride' was mis-spelt,meant to write bribe or rather lobby him into letting me go)

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:45 PM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
My sweet lady, it was so good to speak to you this afternoon.Your voice swept me off my feet completely.
My flight to Newfoundland is scheduled for tomorrow morning.With the pressure from my employers,I couldn't make any better choice.It's my last offshore job for the year anyway,it's only for 2weeks then I can have the rest of the year to myself.
My view on the questions I asked.....Politics,I am of the school of thought that every human being is a politician by birth.In quest to sell our opinions and satisfy our daily needs,we often find ourselves manipulating our environment and its content for collective and personal interest.
I am a democrat but would like to be addressed as an activist,it's not my desire to run for any public office but won't turn down the opportunity to serve in such capacities.
Homosexuality,I find myself arguing over the subject many times.I mix up very well and respect the homosexuals around me like straight people regardless of my .Liberty doesn't excuse abnormal life styles.It's not just about religious definition but an emotional displacement which has been accepted by the society.
Had a lesbian friend who later got rehabilitated.She is presently married with two kids but years back, she used to say that she was born to be attracted to women.
Wealth ,
money isn't the most important priority in my life, don't get me wrong, I like what money can provide me but I think there is much more to life and the quality of a person than the size of their bank account.
I don't put money first in anything I do,but have been lucky to enjoy financial benefits even from ventures I least expected .My motivation to make money is the need to solve other people problems not even mine,one of my biggest dream is to have an orphage home in every continent of the world.
I went on a long long walk with my kid,he is still sad about my leaving tomorrow.Some father and son bonding was be helpful.
Try to keep your phone close to you,call you in the morning.
Tight hugs!
David

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:41 PM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
My Angel,hope you are doing good.Glad to know you got back safely from the conference,thanks for updating me with what's going on with you.I just arrived St.John(Newfoundland),where the rig is.I had a meeting with my crew members gew hours after we arrived yesterday.
Newfoundland is pretty cold,didn't have to be reminded bring along sweaters.
The first phase of the drilling could start on monday if we are able to set up the facilities quickly this weekend.Would be nice if you get a cell phone so that I can call you at anytime,my schedules will be a little unpredictable here so I may have to ring you at odd times:)
I didn't intensionally avoid talking about 'sex',I forgot.Can I talk about it on another email,have to start work in 30mins.
Do you have any plans for the weekend?I am just about to call you.
Please take good care of yourself until I am there to take care of you.
Kisses!

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 5:02 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Just a random thought.....Do you like poems,do you mind if I send you some?Have a collection in my achive some of which are orginally written by me.
Will write you more later,thinking of you!

--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Hi from Seattle
To: < @gmail.com>

Sweetlady,I took few minutes break for lunch so I decided to write you a few lines.
I am glad you have me in your thought but I can argue that I think about you more than you think about me.Would also like to be your side giving you all the support you need to actualise your dreams,did I tell you that I am a handy guy?
Is there any on going family plans for the thanksgiving?
I can thinking about our meeting and the anxiety is eating me up,may have lost all the weight if the anxiety gets worst-lol
I have got a new number you can call or text me on,+44 776 228 6199.Thought I should also leave my home phone number, 206 337 0415.I am looking forward to hearing from you tonight.Would like to know about your black eye.
Have fun!
David
ps-I am not avoiding the 'sex' topic,I will still write on it...

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:41 PM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
My Angel,hope you are doing good.Glad to know you got back safely from the conference,thanks for updating me with what's going on with you.I just arrived St.John(Newfoundland),where the rig is.I had a meeting with my crew members gew hours after we arrived yesterday.
Newfoundland is pretty cold,didn't have to be reminded bring along sweaters.
The first phase of the drilling could start on monday if we are able to set up the facilities quickly this weekend.Would be nice if you get a cell phone so that I can call you at anytime,my schedules will be a little unpredictable here so I may have to ring you at odd times:)
I didn't intensionally avoid talking about 'sex',I forgot.Can I talk about it on another email,have to start work in 30mins.
Do you have any plans for the weekend?I am just about to call you.
Please take good care of yourself until I am there to take care of you.
Kisses!

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 5:02 AM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
Just a random thought.....Do you like poems,do you mind if I send you some?Have a collection in my achive some of which are orginally written by me.
Will write you more later,thinking of you!

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:08 PM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
I want to be the guy
Who stays up all night
So I can reassure you
Things will be alright

I want to be the guy
Who opens your doors
And brighten up
All your chores

I want to be the guy
Who waits for hours
For ten minutes together
So the time is ours

I want to be the guy
Who chases you in the rain
And kiss you over and over
And over again

I want to be the guy
Who can hold your hand
And tell you that
Your worth is grand

I want to be the guy
who you can lie in my arms
Making me spoiled
In all of your charms

I want to be the guy
Who you can use to rest
And listen to my heartbeat
Through my chest

I want to be the guy
Who sheds your tears
And keep you safe
From all your fears

I want to be the guy
To give you my life
I’ll live it for you
As husband and wife

I want to be the guy
Who showers you with presents
Even on a normal day
Not only special events

I want to be the guy
Who lies under the sky
With you here
Watching clouds go by

I want to be the guy
To give you my heart
So you can keep it safe
And never depart

I want to be the guy
Who stands by your side
For better and for worse
I’ll be your guide

I want to be the guy
Who loves you
So you know
It’s always true

I want to be the guy
Who you can kiss
Whenever you want
To make the moment bliss

I want to be the guy
To stare into your eyes
Forever and ever
With no real goodbyes

I want to be the guy
Whose heart is yours
And remind you how
It always adores

I want to be the guy
Who tells you you’re pretty
That your beautiful face
Can light up a city

I want to be the guy
To give you my shoulder
And warm you up
When the weather gets colder

I want to be the guy
Who can see you smile
To make you happy
For the longest while

I want to be the guy
Who can bail you out
When things get bad
Or when you shout

I want to be the guy
Who you can call
When you need help
I’d do it all

I want to be that guy
The luckiest in the world
For under the sky
I’m the one that’s yours
My name you were calling
My heart you stole
In love I am falling
My life now whole
I want to kiss you
In the rain
I want to kiss you
To stop your pain
I want to hold you
Close and tight
I want to hold you
Throughout the night
I want to be the guy
Who loves you
And I want to be the guy
You love too

------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:45 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Hi from Seattle
Sweety, you are probably sleeping now.I got your voice message,was the best thing that happened to me yesterday couple with the emails(what more can ask for?)Smile
I am glad you like the poem I sent you,it's a peice of my heart like you rightly said and I am ready to do anything to make you know that you are highly appreciated.
Thanks for calming down my nrevousness a little by telling me not to worry about losing weight,I will be completely worn out after this job but would try not to look miserable-lol.
Thought I told you everything about my dog(sorry)...my dog is an american bull dog,his name is Mandela.He is very friendly but no so playful because age has started catching up on the 8year old.
Newfoundland time is a few hours ahead of your time but you are welcome to call at anytime of the day or night, getting a call from you would be an exciting suppliment to the emails I get from you:)
My job will be concluded by 5th December,would take an extra day to prepare a report for my company's records and hopefully return by 7th December.My son wants to spend the Christmas with me so he would probably leave UK by 20th.
Fortunately,I don't have to plan around anything until next year so it leaves me with lots of time for you.I think we should stick with kicking off our date on 13th,won't have to return to Renton until 18th.I would love to spend the Christmas eve with you but have the option of 'keeping Brian at my Cousin's place in Florida and leaving to spend Christmas with them the following morning' or 'bring him along with me then leave on Boxing Day'.Would like to talk it over with him first if we have to go with the second option.
It's hurts me to know that you are having eye issues,hope you are recouping fine after the surgery.I believe you didn't squeal or cry,so proud of you!
I have had black eye several times from fight s a kid,the last one I had was 3years ago when one of kids I coach soccer played the ball on my eyes.It hurt really bad and gave me a black eye for almost a week ,I am always lucky not to have any prolonged effects.
I am so overwhelmed that you want to buy a phone just to be able to speak to me,you are so sweet.My line is a UK network,had to roam the line so that I could use it on the rig which is a lot cheaper than my US cell which I also didnt come along with.You will need to get a phone that can call international, a plan with unlimited UK minutes will be a great choice.Though network gets bad sometimes here because of the wave current but it worth the effort hearing your voice often.
In the next couple of years,I would like to relocate from Renton but don't have any options in mind now.I am hoping to get settled with a woman I could plan my life with so my decision has to be would be influenced by that objective.I can work from anywhere though I have to travel occasionally for offshore work until I accomplish my dream of running my own company.
Would love to get packages from you,will have to figure out the easiest means.Thanks for being so caring,you make me feel complete already.I promise to make you proud!
I have to get started with work for the day,will try to call you before you leave home.
Take care!
Me

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:54 AM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
dearest one,pls pardon any typos in my last email.didnt read it over before sending:)
kisses

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:40 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:
Sweety, hope you are having a good day.My day certainly started well with a dose of your voice,there is magic in that which makes a fulfilled day for me(thank you!).Can I tell you something silly?Your sleepy voice turns me on-lol.
I am amazed by the kind of connection we have from a distance,never thought such could ever happen.It's scary sometimes but more exciting,it's so easy to talk to you and understand you.
I called my neighbour this afternoon to ask how my dog is doing,he must be missing me...I am not allergic to cats though they aren't my favorite pet.Probably because I grew up not having any around and don't know how to take care of them.I hope to own one soon,then I can get used to them.Would love to meet yours,what are their names?...I love animals generally!
Would like to answer your questions;I enjoy watching TV especially news channels but it's not a habit for me so you don't to bother yourself with buying a TV.Your company is the best confort I need and besides,there would be a lot to talk about.Would rather stare into your eyes than watching a TV,I also don't think you are weird by getting rid of your TV.
I am turned on by a mild sexy scent from a woman but if we are indoors,an 'out of shower' natural smell is the bomb!I will be honored to help you make choices of cologne,especially the ones that can get you in good trouble with me-lol.
I understand how time you have to take to make a good research before buying a phone,sorry for putting you through the stress.It would be Christmas for me to get a call from you,for now I dont mind been the one to call.I only worry about the timing,would always try to get hold of you just before you leave the house.
I appreciate your concern about Brian feeling on bring him into our tender relationship,I also thought about it without ambiguity.I haven't discuss it with him in details but being an 'easy to please kid',he jump at the suggestion.I still have to give it a little more thoughts and decided the best way to make it fun for all of us,OK?
I always like to take the chance to know something about you everytime,hope you don't mind the following questions;What is your attitude towards savings and investment,what car do you drive and do you prefer your man to wear underpants or boxers?
My lunch break is almost over,I am putting much time so that I don't spend an extra day here.Our date is practically what occupies my mind most nights when I lay to sleep.
Will try to get a phone across to you tonight,take care and much love!
D

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:04 AM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
Darling,you totally blew my mind that little confession.I was the one who has been trying to hold back those words 'I love you' because I didn't want to scare you away.That is exactly what I mean by 'you make me feel complete'.Thanks for boosting my morale by finding the boldness to say it first.Honestly,my heart starting beating faster when I read those lines:)
Didn't expect to meet a perfect woman in the first place so I am willing to live with your imperfections and support you in everyway to be a better person.I also not perfect,hope I meet up to your standard(promising to always do my best to be everything you want in a man).
I am still trying to hard to get my crew to work at the pace I want,getting the new strategy to going require much brian work.Contract staff formally had the mandate to pick members of their crew until a lot of politics came into play and the company management withdrew that privilege.The new policy ensures equity but has it's disadvantage too.
I am not surprised that you got notes and gift from your students,you are almost good in everything you do including stealing my heart-lol.
Would try to make a conclusive decision on how best to spend the Christmas,we can plan a picnic,long ride,sight seeing etc.There should be a long list of interesting things to do together,just leave that to me.Would you mind if I decide to stay at a hotel very close?Won't like to cause any inconviencies.
It's high time I tell you my thoughts about sex...When two people have deep feelings for each other,there are conscious ways of expressing them which include 'making love' which I am OK with ,I prefer to call it love making than sex because 'sex' sounds casual.For me,I can't make love to a woman I am not in love with and it's a sacred act.
I think I asked you some questions on the last email which you haven't attended to.Look forward to your answers and your new cell number.
Have to get back to work,will call you later tonight.
I love you!
David

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: Hi
Happy Thanksgiving in advance Darling,I had problem connecting your line this morning.It's a fustrating way to start a day,hope I get a compensation tonight.You gave me a pleasant surprise I waited for,my phone rang and it was you on the other end awwwwww! Sorry ,I was so exhausted and sleepy that we couldn't talk much...I dreamt of us all way when I slept off again.I am sure you will get used to your new phone pretty soon,if you keep calling your man 'me' more often-lol.You can call at anytime of the day or night!
Hope the cold isn't serious, you need to take Vitamin C.I started having some symptoms yestersay too.
I find it interesting that your cats show different attitude towards your new guests,can't wait to witness it myself.I assume
Scouters exposes herself to getting more pampered then other thats why she is bigger than others.
Brian getting along with his peers easily,I sure he will find a good friend in Sam.There can teach other the boyish stuffs.My head will be a lot more useful when I leave here,we can harmonise our thoughts and ideas on how to spend a quality time together.
Thanks for taking out time to answer my questions,I find you more interesting everyday:)
I want to answer the questions too but it's going to be brief,but we can always revisit all we have talked about again.
Savings and investments....I have been able to develop a reasonable attitude towards savings and investments over the years through experience and lessons learnt from mistakes.I am still not close to perfect but I can be of help to you.I am presently pursing a contract in Moscow which if it works will give me the financial structure to spring up my company and make good investments.I am not over ambitious but the needs to be solved around me ,motivates me to create wealth.
I am used to Boxers,it's almost the highest collections in my walldrope-lol...I am glad you don't mind:)
I appreciate your senstivity,don't worry about my heart
harrowing up about the loss of your wife.I am a safe driver,can count how many times I got tickets for traffic blunders.I try to speed with in limits but I confess that I get tempted to over speed sometimes when I am in a hurry.
My passion for cars dropped a little in recent times,I have driven 12 cars in less than 19years.
Presently,a 2009Model Toyota Camry and a Ranger Rover Sport are the only toys in my garage.
You are right about my hair color...do you find it attractive or do I need to do something to it?
Besides being a traditional man who likes to take responsibility of his family in everyway,I still prefer my partner woman to work.When a woman earns something for herself ,it boosts her ego and makes her partner appreciate her better because she will have her own ambition and focus.
I bought a HP pavilion with 15' screen,it has a webcam...I didn't bring it along with me to the rig,rather have a palmtop which I find more convenient to carry around.
I hope you enjoyed your outing yesterday,we will take some hours off tomorrow to enjoy the special meals and drinks that will be brought here(wouldn't be better than something made by you though).Wish we could leave the rig but we are in most critical stage of the job where 24 hours surveillance is required.
Hope we get to talk tonight,kisses right back at you babe!
your man

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 9:57 PM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
Darling,Hope you are doing good.Thanks for updating me with everything going on there.I am glad you got help to fix your hard drive problems,wish I was there to do it for you,back up is always necessary if you must lose very important files.Were you able to grade some papers?It's a good thing that you are having fun with your family in between the work you brought home.
I didn't know your sister is a psychiatrist and her wedding is coming up very soon,more excitement in the air I guess!
Did I tell you that Brian asked me to say Happy Thanksgiving to you,I told him about (my nephew - name removed) and he has been nagging me about seeing him-lol
You are much in my thoughts even though I couldn't write you emails or call you yesterday,work took a different shape after an unfortunate thing happen two days ago.We noticed a leakage in the storage reservoir after we took hours off, which was probably caused by a corrosion attack.I instructed my crew to shut down drilling temporary so that we could investigate the cause of the leakage,a foreman was a little careless with the drillers and got his leftt thumb chopped off.He bled profusely,I had to call emergency to take him onshore for prompt medical attension.Nothing kills my spirit more than when a member of my staff get injured,I was finally able to reorganise the crew to investigate the corrosion attack last night.
We haven't comeup with a conclusion but it appears that the additive I introduced formed a highly acidic slag at the bosh of the vessel which initiated the attack.
It was long night,my eyes are heavy and need a few hours sleep.The waves are up and the sound of the wind would make it easier to doze off.Wish I could get a cuddle from you and kiss would certainly calm my nerves.I can only be consoled by dreaming of you and hearing your voice when I wake up.
Can't wait to leave here and walk into your loving arms,take care and alwayss remember that my love for you grows everyday!
Your man

Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: touching base

Darling,how are you doing today?Hope your finger is better and work isn't too hard on you.Haven't been able to write you in a while because of problems at work which consumes more working hours.Was glad we got to talk this morning,missed your sonorous voice.
I will appreciate your asking your friend to discount coupon for my hotel stay,try to cross check dates and get back to me.Did you and your prospective brother in-law succeed with the present-hunting for your sister,did she like it?
Brian is still on the trip,they will return this weekend.He hasn't sent me any post-card yet but he is having fun.
Things took a different angle here,with the leakage getting worse and almost 1800tons of crude lost.
My company management isn't happy with me and threatening not to pay me and take disciplinary actions for not consulting them before using the new addtive which initiated at corrosion attack.I also have to deal people trying to blackmail me and blowing the spill issue out of proportion.It's really hell for me right now as so much is depending on the accumulated arrears and my license which I may lose for a couple of months if I get suspended.
I got a letter from my client whom I am supposed to supply some forging machines for a gas refinery in moscow,it's a huge contract which has really drianed my resources but the benefit is large to give me the capital base to start a company of my own.The problems which from the spill could ruin the possibility of completing the supply contract,that is why I am terribly worried.I pray that I get better understand from my company management.
My colleague who got his thumb chopped off is doing much better.he is with his family now and I made sure he got paid complete arrears irrespective of not being here till the end of the job.
I can't wait to leave here but hope to dialogue with my company management before returning home.The new vessel will arrive tomorrow,we can finish the last drilling phase in two days.
I really need your prayers,it's the wrong time for these kind of problems to come up.
Hope no time is too late to call you tonight,write me if you get a chance.I will lookup the 'local cars' link later tonight,I attached a photo just before getting on the rig.Taking pictures on the rig was recently banned for security reasons,a rig was raided early this year which brought about some restrictions.
I don't understand how I can miss you so much when we have even been together yet,I love you so much darling and can't wait to be with you!
David

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 2:38 PM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
Honey,I haven't written you since yesterday.Hope your day is going well,thanks for cheering me up today.What would have done without you?

I am getting sleepy ,would have loved to answer your questions in your emails but my fingers are so weak.Would take 2hours nap and call you afterwards,my thoughts and dreams are around you babe.I appreciate your concern over my problems,hope to get a chance to do even more for you .I desperately need to get this problem resolved and get to machines to Moscow soon...just look at the letter I got from my client(attached to this email).

I don't know if you understand me when I say I love you.

Talk to you in few hours,kisses!

Your man

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
My dearest,I just rang both of your phone lines a hundred time but you didn't pick.My voice has been ruin by my cold so I don't want to make you strain your ear drums with a voice message.I desperately need to hear your voice instead,miss you so much.Hope your sore throat is better,you should get lots of rest this weekend.I just completed a report on the just concluded job for my company records,not getting a chance to write you makes me even more sick,reading your emails a hundred times was my only consolation now:)I was able to sleep for two hours after speaking with you last night,your sonorous voice did the magic as usual.I appreciate your honesty telling me why you actually couldn't answer my call the other day,

You asked if I got your text messages,yes I did...wish I could wake up every morning to read one from you,call you and then write you an email.Waking up next to you would be much better though.When I asked if you understand me when I say 'I love you',I mean if you understand the depth of my feelings for you.I hear my heart calling out your name sometimes,it's scary .I have completely invested all my emotions in you and it's like my life revolves around you and my son.

Your sister's boyfriend must be a very creative guy,what a super romantic way to propose to woman.She must have been completely swept off her feet,I believe they will make a very wonderful family.Who knows,it could be my turn to propose next...Smile

I already imagined the stress you went through to get your tired fixed,glad to know it was only a false alarm.Indeed ,air pressure changes can affect the condition of tyres.
I have snow boot,bought it two years ago...would have to bring it with when visiting you.I would also like to rent a car while I am there,please make enquiries about that OK?
Do I also need to book a hotel room ahead or can that be taken care of as soon as I return home?

I am surprised that we both did the samething with our eharmony account,mine has been almost 3weeks now.Now,I am thinking of closing it completely.I have found you and don't to talk to anyone else.It's only sad that I haven't yet looked into your eyes,rub you hands and kiss you.Sure,you can look at my personality profile when we are together.

I am trapped here trying to get atleast half of my pay ,it is an accumulated payment for one year which is withheld because of the spillage. My company's legal adviser said that it would be deliberated on at the next board meeting in January. My lawyer’s is on vacation in Madrid so his office referred me to an attorney who can give me legal advice on what to do,I am yet to have a detailed discussion with him .
I'm banking on the payment to help me sort out the custom duties(which is about $28,200) so that the machines can be shipped to Moscow before wednesday. My client in Moscow have lost patience already.I don't manifacture the machines,I only designed it then had it fabricated and assembled in China,have to supply it to the gas refinery in Moscow.I have put in a fortune,was only given 30% upfront,had to fund the remaining .The contract is worth $1.48M,the proceed is what I want to kick off a company of my own with but my client now threatening to terminate the contract or take legal actions if I don't meet up with the deadline,is my worst nightmare.
I started making arrangement for loan from my bank last Wednesday, even talked to few people who could help me raise some funds (trying not to put all my eggs in one basket). Have to raise as little as possible from all avenue.I must tell you, the hardest thing for me to do is ask for help .Would rather be the one giving the help than needing it. I don't know if I can get much from the loan because I already took loans few months ago to buy an office space. Sorry to bore you with tales of my predicament….

I haven't been asking about your cats,it seem to skip my mind each I write you.My dog must be wondering why If I have disappeared forever.
Would like to leave for UK Monday evening to get my son if the meeting with the Human Resources manager doesn't yeild any postive result.
With all the pressure on me now,I looked forward to a holiday with you even more.I feel like I am going to break down soon,my blood pressure is also getting high.
Please call me if you get a chance,have to lay down for a while.
Do something fun this weekend,I love you babe!!!
your man

Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Sweetheart!

Sweetheart,you are probably getting ready to go to bed or asleep already.I am felt so bad that I missed your call.Did you have long day?
It's 5:13am and you would be surprised where I return from this early,I spent the afternoon off yesterday till this morning the hospital.I had headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, blurred vision....so I decided to go to hospital after writing you an email yesterday.The doctor said my blood pressure was very high.I got admitted so that they could observed me over the night.I feel a little better,could try to get more sleep today.Brian has been very excited that I'll be taking him home,we haven't talked much though,he is longing tells me everything that happened since I saw him last.We should be flying home tomorrow...I don't want to change our plans on my visiting you,it would still be nice if you come over but have been longing to meet members of your family.
I think my blood pressure rose that high after the facts I got before leaving Canada...I have never thought things could go this wrong and you would be talking about wishing you could help me,rather I have been thinking of all the things I could do for you. But right now,I really wish you can.I don't options, can you make the sacrifice for me?Don't expect you to come up with the whole amount,I will pay you back in 3weeks on any interest.Have you been in this kind of situation before,left alone in a helpless situation?I hate myself for asking for your help but I rather not die silence.
I will call you later in the day,have a pleasant night rest and dream of something sweet!
I adore you,
David

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 5:52 AM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
Darling,you are probably asleep.I arrived UK three hours ago,it felt longer than sdidn't want to wake you up.Felt really bad the the email I typed disappeared before I could send it.I couldn't recover it because after reading all your emails I usually copy out your emails on MS word so that I could reply them at once so I lost it on MSword.

Haven't seen my son yet,he already left for school an hour before I got home.We will have so much to talk about,that could help teased up my tensed up psyche.I couldn't sleep on the flight,my mind through a lot of things.Thought about you,I ,my present problems with my job and how it's going to affect a lot of things in my life.I think you don't understand what I have been telling you about the nature of the present problem,if you did you wouldn't ask if I decided to cancel the Moscow
contract.It would be insane for me to think of cancelling a contract that I have spent my life savings on,a contract which should bring out the brightest side of my carrier.I am battling with completing it before the deadline or my client will terminate it.What happens to loans and savings I spent
on logistics and acquring the machines?

The renovation on the house that I want to sell off is almost complete,all the prospective buyers seem to need a couple of months to payup.

I was given $15,000 loan from my bank because of short notice.Everything I could get from the people I thought could assist me is $5000.What I have left on me is barely $2500,which is only enough to take myself and Brian back home.I can't believe that $6200 is what is standing beteen getting that contract completed and saving me all the mess,one a good day that amount is what I payup on the pot.My company said they will pay me 70% before January 10th,but everything would have gone sour before then.I desperately need to raise that balance soonest.

All these has also distracted me so much from my planning about our time together,I appreciate you helping me out with trying a hotel and car.Would like to know the rates,the facilities available at the hotel and discount on 5days lodging.

I hope you woke up feeling better,wish I could kiss you right now babe.

Talk to you later!

David

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:14 AM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
Hi Honey,I read your email yesterday.Didn't know where to start replying from,still haven't figured it out.I understand your fears,it's probably because I asked for your help that is why you are expressing them now.Otherwise,it would have been the other way round.
I know it's weird to loan money to someone who hardly know especially with the crazy things going on in the world everyday,the coincidence is unfortunate.I wish it was me doing you a favor first,it's not like I don't have fears too(believe we will have all the time to satisfy any doubts) but right from the time we started having this wonderful connection and feeling started building up inside of me,I decided to completely follow my heart.I don't expect you to be like me ,moreover because you don't have the kind of money I need.
Another thing you will find out is that I am the kind of guy that hardly need anyones help or want to inconvience anyone.Would have rather be the one giving the help.If you were observant, you will notice that my anxiety about my trip to see you droped since I started having this problems.
It's because I had plans of having a memorable time with you, I wouldn't want you to spend a dime.I derive pleasure from spoiling my woman,you remember what I said about a jewlery I saw when I arrived Newfoundland?(That's me for you)
As it stands right now,I wouldn't want to bug anyone further.I will put in my flight fare into the custom duty and see how far it goes,still praying that the balance will come out somehow.
I need to nap for a while,I am getting dizzy again.Will call you when I wake up,have a wonderful day!
Love,
David

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM, David Howard <[email protected] wrote:
I called to hear your voice but you didnt pick,have been thinking of you too.I have been seeing a psychologist,started having serious depression because of the problems.You don't need to bother yourself with paying for my flight,right now I have stranded but it's my problem.I just miss you so much and being so far from you makes me more sick.It's a torture for to sit and watch my efforts sink in the contract,how could I be so unlucky.
Love and miss you madly
your man
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,
I am waiting.
David

I'd sure as hell slap him for that! Evil or Very Mad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - makes you want to slap him for sure. LOL
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dw1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bandy,

So sorry you got taken by a lowlife, but am quite relieved that you caught on before you got fleeced.

These people here are absolutely amazing. If they can get him shut down, they will.

If nothing else, they'll surely give him a run for his money...It's a joyful thing to watch, really Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic