SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this explains a lot. Um, guys, please stop sending emails to [email protected]. (Replace the 1 with an i.) That is actually one of my baiting accounts! Surprised

I Google searched it after getting a lot of insults being sent to me by fellow baiters, and arrived at this thread (you guys should maybe be more careful about Google results). Anyway, that line "NO U ARE MORE STUPID" was written by me to someone (Ladbuster, it turns out) I had mistakenly thought was a lad. I then proceeded to mail the guy I thought was a scammer a series of crude insults in my poorly imitated ladspeak. Sorry, Ladbuster. Embarassed

I don't know for sure how we came in contact, Ladbuster. I sent a bunch of insults to the lads at 419baiter's list a while back from that account, and you (James P0wer?) said I was mad and stuff. I assumed you were a lad who was replying; maybe your name had mistakenly gotten on the lad list, but I have looked and I don't think I ever sent you an email originally. So maybe you first mistook me for a lad. I just don't know. Whatever. I hope this confusion was cleared up.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first batch of lads for the new year Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
FUNK UR MAMA GIVE ME UR NO I DEY COME MEET U 4 9IJA WIT UR FUNK OKIJA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE FOOLS BOUT YOU AND YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER

U NO GO SMILL HAMER THIS YEAR THIS YEAR GO WOSTH 4 U AND YOUR

FAMILY,FROM ONE PROBLEM TO ANOTHER ONE YOU NO GO SEA MTCN IF GOD IS ONE

ME NA GOD FATHER, WRITE IT DOWN

THIS IS YOUR LAST MTCN 666 6666 666

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear big boy

can we work together as one heart in love for job ,

my first job is wash money ,that is my really job ok

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SAY THAT U ARE GUY MAN BUT U ARE NOT.HOW DO YOU FILL THAT WILL CAN KNOW EACH WITHOUT KNOWING UR STATE IN NIGERIA. ALL WITHOUT KNOWING EVERY THING ABOUT U.SO DON'T U KNOW THAT IS NOT TIME FOR MAKING MTH LIKE DOG, IF U ARE FULL TIME GUY MAN U HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE WITH UR FELLOW GUY-MAN. AND GUY NEVER-EVER INSTAULT WHO U DON'T NO OK.IF U WANT TO KNOW OR WORK WITH ME NOT IN THIS WAY. I JEJE MICHAEL I DON'T BELIEVE IN MAKING MAT OK. I BELIEVE IN ON E THING

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY U KNW SAY NA BABA GOD GO BAPTISM YOU AND UR FAMILY COS U KNW SAY NA D SAME LEVEL ME N U DEY.INFANT U DEY LEARN,SO EVERY WAY U TALK NA U N UR MAMA U DEY TALK ABOUT BASTARD FOOOOL

ME I GO FUCK UR MAM WITH 5 KOBO
ASH HOLE......4 LIFE
CHOP STONE

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU DAY FUCK UP.. WHY YOU DAY TALK LIKE THAT? ADD ME MAKE WE TALK [email protected] I DAY
EKP WHY YOU DAY TALK LIKE THAT? YOU NOR KNOW NO ME BEFOR AND YOU DAY TALK LIKE THIS LIKE SAY NA ONLY YOU GET YAHOO NOR BE SO BRODA.

[email protected]
Quote:
we when Nigeria you no say man mount work no be so we when no see money take go school no go look for brother no be so you fellow guy na e you da truanting soooo

[email protected]
Quote:
That's stupid enough and to proof your low profile on education. We have to learn these things every day guy, what makes the magas know we are hunting them.

Correct your self and move on my guy.

High spirit

[email protected]
Quote:
I WEN TO KILL U , YOU MUST DIE B4 MAY, I DEY HELP U AND U

DEY KILL ME, I KNOW U DONT WORRY.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i dey laugh u oo. so u get the time to dey right all dese rubish, e clear say u no get box na im make.
I no too sabi ur bush language sha but i go meet u up.
ur such a skinny chested veining headed hipopo. Go fuck so self and tell me how it feels,
Go ask of richards loan agency for google, Mr richard walters searcj me 4 google and u go know who i be, i gues u never buy ur fist car but i dey my forth sha.

and pls do me a favour suck ma ass, it will make a goodmeal 4 u.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD DAY
HOR BOY, LET ME TELL YOU SOME-THING YOU DON'T KNOW ME,AND IS NOT GOOD FOR SOME ONE TO TAKE THIS WORLD TO PRAUD. AND OUR IGBO PEOPLE HE THAT THE DOG THAT SHOUT HOO --- HOO --HOO DOESN'T BYTE PERSON.SO STOP POSING TO ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM GUY.IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ME I CAN GIVE YOU MY VILLAGE ADRS AND MY STATE,TOWN SO THAT YOU CAN GO AND ASK OF JEJE MICHAEL OK SO BEWWWWWWWWW

UR BROS

JEJE ---MIC

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

In massive letters:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
A FULL LIKE YOU
THAT DONT EVEN HAVE ONE NARIA
YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN UR LIFE, AND DIE THIS YEAR
BASTERD, SO YOUR MOTHER DID NOT TELL YOU THAT MAN IS NOT YOUR FATHER? THAT IS WHERE SHE WAS PROSTUTING THAT SHE HAVE THAT FIRST PROBLEM SHE HAVE, HUNGRY WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY,

REGARD TO YOUR USELESS PARENTS AND STUPID BROTHERS AND YOUR FUCKING DOG SISTERS THAT IS SLEEPING WITH 15 MAN IN A DAY

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL YOU SAID SHALL GO BACK TO YOU AND IT HAVE STARTED ALREADY CHECK AROUND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU NOW AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH IS NOT AN ORDINARY HUMAN LIKE YOU.

SOMETIME IN LIFE PEOPLE LIKE YOU USE THEIR HANDS TO GRAB EVIL,AS YOU JUST DID.

RECEIVE IT AND LET IT NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR HOUSE HOLD

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
AS YOU WISH ME BAD , YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE BAD ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AS STATED BELOW.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST STUPID IDOT IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOUR FOOLISHNESS WILL CARRY YOU TO THE GRAVE. ANY WHERE YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD STARTING FROM TODAY, YOU CAN NEVER SEE ANY THING GOOD IN THIS LIFE AGAIN. BAD LUCK WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU UP AND DOWN.

REMEMBER ALL YOU WISH ME WILL GO BACK TO YOU( BACK TO YOU THE SENDER ).

YOU WILL BE DISTROYED AND AS WELL GO BLIND.
EVIL WICKED IDOT IS YOUR NAME AS LONGAS YOU CONTINUE TO LIVE.

HOPELESS DOG, GOAT, MONKEY, PIG, TIOLET AND DUSTBIN.

BASTERD IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Covered all bases in last lines Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
eraserhead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU. were person

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU NNEGI OHHH,GUY GO FUCK YOUR MAMA SCAMMER LIKE YOU WHICH TIME UR PAPA CALL YOU HUGH JORGAN YOU NO SEE UR HEAD LIKE MKPURU AMO UR EYE LIKE OTU ESHI....
OH GO FIND BETTER THING TO DO B4 YOU DIE LIKE A FOWL.....
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Dear
do you know what you are a big fool and also down use born bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

WHO BI THIS AND HOW DID I SPOIL YOUR JOBS?

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy make God purnish you and your plans

as you dey talk your ruebish make sure say you no who you dey follow try nonsence

cuss i no send you and your story

if you your nman enough just call my line on tjis tell.
080 22222 222

[email protected]

Quote:
GOAT FUCKER YOU ARE A DEAD MAN BEFORE NEW YEAR AS I DO NOT TALK TOO
MUCH. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN.YOU WILL NEVER
SEE 2010.
U ARE ALREADY DEAD FOR 2012 YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY
SICKNESS. JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN IS,
CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE,I
WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY
AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR HOUSE SOONEST. I SHALL CUT OFF UR HEAD AND PLACE IT
ON A MOP HANDEL
REALL BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4
UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI
MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T TALK
STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO. MAY UR JENERATION
ROT IN HELL DUE TO OKIJA SHIME WITH SKULLS FOR RITUAL DEATH THAT
LEAVSE UR HIV INFECTED ASHAWO MAMA CRYING AT UR GRAVE.
UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD! UR PAPA HIV DON DIE 4 MONKEY WORLD!

FUCKIN MUMU LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT
WITH GOAT SHIT. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD
GOAT GO FUK YOUR SISTHEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUGU IDOT FOOL U AR NOW DEAD MAN DO U KNOW I PAY CHIEF DAAGBO HOUNON
HOUNA IN OUIDAH PRAYS AND A BENEDICTION BEFORE SACRIFICING CHICKENS ON
DEALTAR FOR U TO GO BLIND.

NA VODOUNIN DECLAIR IWA DON INHERIT UR MIND MAKE U MOVE LIKE SNAKE SO
REVENENS WALK THE NIGHT TO FIN U. LEGBA DON CURSE UR PENIS SO IT NBE
GON
MR DEATH COME KNOCK UR DOOR IN SEVEN NIGTS N MAY SPIRITS KISS U
TOEVELASTIN HELL AND DAMNATON ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD
YOU ARE MAD NOT TO KNOW THAT AS A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CHIEF WITH
WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MYSTICISM I CAN REMOTE CONTROL YOUR INNER MAN TO
YIELD TO COMPLETE MADNESS.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER
OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE AS I STRIKE U DEAD. ODE BURUKU, OLOSHE,
OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, MUMU LIKE YOU.
FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL
RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE. MY JUJU GON DEAD
YOU WITH DEATH. WE SACRIFICE TO JUJU SHRINE TO COURSE YOU! JUJU WILL
BE ON YOU FOREVER!

I GO PRAY TO JUJU RIGHT NOW 2 CURSE YOU AND YOU PIKINS. EVER,
SPIRITUAL SPARE HEAD,
ON THIS I SWER
GOODBY USELESS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
SPIRITUAL FATHER.
KING JUJU

[email protected]
Quote:

DEAR,THE OKIJA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHICH I DON'T KNOW WILL DISTROY YOUR GENERATION ALRIGHT. AND ALSO I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR SAYING IT.WHO ARE YOU AND YOUR OKIJA.BASTARD.

and

Quote:
my dear,

i want you to understand that whatever,evil you wish to your fellow being,it will surely return back to you and your geneuation in jesus name amen.Since you are an evil man the evil shall return to you ok.

You and your generation will also see what you said ok.

what you feel i am doing was done by the people of the old.As you can see our country is in the mess by the people on top,now i tried to re-trive back what was taking from us by the white man,then you are there talking noise,mind how you talk so that you will not put yourself into danger.

[email protected]
Quote:

I don't deal with an ILLITERATE who cannot spell common FOOL, no wonder you only use the language of an animal in the zoo!

Stay as u wish a fellowman.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Get Busy foooooooooooooool

onye lottery

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
eraserhead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
onye owu fool
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY GOD FIRE UR GENERATION OF IMBECILES,MORONS,NINCOMPOOPS!POORMAN,U WILL REMAIN POOR 4 THE REST OF UR REMAINING MISERABLE LIFE.THE IGBOS ARE BETTER THAN WHAT EVER USELESS TRIBE U COME.I GUESS U ARE AN APE.MONKEY.ROT IN HELL.EWU!

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTEN MUMU,

bomba opolo na you bom pass u here carry go mumu how much you get wen de catch your body mugu 1 why you dey do pass your self na your mate i dey use 4 sacrifise 4 maga to pay me ..........you dey mard you wone make i change am 4 you GOD punish your family plus you unborn children you say MAGA no go pay me again i beleive you just cost your self because i just receive a control number from united kingdom total some of $5.000 how nice is my job.............. come meke i put you for my small infinity boot make you take my scaterse AC for once .............................CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE.

[email protected]
Quote:
What is wrong with you? are you okay?
You sure say you well at all? I dont see any reason why u should respond
to such mail and you say u want to make money.Oooooh i forgot you said you
have made so much money congrat.Mr big boy.you are supposed to be called
buns,i would have called you doughnuts but na rich people dey chop
doughnuts so u no reach.Buns.idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEERY CRAZY, YR PAPA COME COLLECT MONEY FROM THIS WORK AGIAN MAKE I SEE NA.

U DEY COS YOUR FOLLOW GUY, U NO GET SENSE, BIG FOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER NA U BI.

YR PAPA NO TRIAN U WELL STUPID BOY, I CAUSE FOR YR WORDS AND IT SHALL BE BAD TO SENDER.

U WON TRY HOLY GHOST FIRE, TRY NA SEE.

I USE BLOOD OF JESUS TO RETRUN YR WORDS FOR U AND IT IS BI BACK TO SENDER. UNTILL U CONFIS DAT JESUS IS LORD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BIG FOOL. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE NOT A GUY.
I RECIEVE SO MANY MAILS OF SUCH EVERY DAY AND I DO NOT EVEN RESPOND BACK TO THEM BECAUSE I KNOW TOO WELL THAT WE ALL ARE TOGETHER.
LEARN TO BEHAVE AND BE POLISHED OK.
THIS IS A FREE WORLD INSTEAD OF MAKING YOURSELF NONENTITY OK.
GOODLUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
You will die in hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I am a covenant chard I am not like you devil.

[email protected]
Quote:
HI, Boy happy new year.
I LIKE YOU.
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I KNOW WE CAN DO THINGING TOGETHER.
NO SHAKIN.
YOU JUNKEY

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Maga,

You are still a mugu that is why you still belive in all those fatish thing and you will die with them cause you belive in them.

Thos ethat worship devil look like devil so repent or you will die foever you bastard .

<[email protected]
Quote:
emeka d thief hw far nw. na thief una still dey do for east.U 4 try come lagos come join
ur fellow igbo brodas come complete ur stealin ambition

[email protected]
Quote:
if you ever take abything from any body any day with tricks, you will be kill in two days

[email protected]
Quote:
ALSO WITH YOU

THE PRAYER THAT YOU SAID WILL COME BACK TO YOU AS WELL

YOU DONT EVEN NO HOW TO WRIT OR REED

MAY YOUR FAMILY DIE THIS YEAR FULL

YOU WILL DIE IN GHANA THIS GOD have bless me

MY WIFE THAT DI WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ALL THE PEOPLE IN GHANA

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama, your papa. go.........................'

any way a no blame you . na lagos street boys i dey south Africa, if you want to work talk to me fool

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTOR KILLL YOUR FAMILY O BIG FULL AND YOU BE BIG MUMU BECAUSE IF YOU NOH BE MUMU YOU FOR NOH DEY CAUSE YOU GENERATION YOU DEY DO G ME DEY DO G WHY YOU GO DEY CAUSE EVERY MEMBER OF YOU FAMILY EH HEPOCRATE

ELITRATE ANIMAL FOOL GOOD FOR NOTHING SAKE

YOU GO PALCE YOUR FAMILY NAME FOR NATIVE DOCTOR WHEN GO KILL
Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU ARE A BINGO. ONYE ARA MAD MAN OLOSHI OLOBRUKUTU. IHE SHIGBUE NMA GI THERE. DAMUTU LIKE YOU.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON CHOP WELL WELL!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BRODA I WILL ADVICE YOU FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT PERSON I AM LOOKING FOR WHY WESTING YOUR TIME TALKING TRASH. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO I AM MAKING REAL MONEY HERE. IF YOU NEED HELP WHY CAN'T YOU HUMBLE YOUR POOR SELF AND ASK. IS LIKE YOU LIKE POORVERTY GO AND THINK ABOUT YOUR POOR LIFE AND DON'T WEAST MY TIME. I AM MAKING REAL MONEY IN DOLLARS AND RINGITT
FOOL.............................

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool you can't even write corret english i wounder what you tell those people that give's you small naira. you cafe rat can you afford to buy a laptop or pay for network if i were you i will just beg for help. and i will help your poor life. i am making real money here in malaysia ask about me. pooverty will kill you i change dollars every week. fool..............

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy we no get level, na small boy go see message the write nonsense,if you like put your hole village for shrine,that na your wahala, any body wey no get anything with shrine,shrine no get anything with am ,so na you,alone go die for the shrine,i no go curse your mama,papa,or your brothers,and sisters,even your wife and kids because them no do me anything,but this year the sprit of death go dey follow you any where you go till you die.You no dey see watin dey happen for goverment house while you no dey course them.for the rest of your life failure and dustruction go dey follow you AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
bros i dont know you but from what you wrote i fund out that you are a Nigerian like me but you should not react like that because you already kown what we are doing to survilve in life please i never know that i will get some one like you telling me this can of a
thing if you know jut remove this in you so if you want us to do this i will like to know evrey thing fof lma.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA HAND NAIM KOBO NO GO REACH IDIOT YOUR OWN EMAIL NAIM ALREADY DEY OKIJA SHRINE MUMU NAIM JUST DEY WORRY YOUR HEAD AND HUNGER MAKE DEVIL BAPTIZE YOUR GENERATION TILL NEXT

[email protected]
Quote:
u just start this work new that why .me nd u no go thet drag anything if u no be mugu .come straight guy i no mugu i be guy like u just they talk rubish say ur mama na ahewo they fuck monkey fool like fuck ur generation

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont have somthing doing.i have already make my money.you fool

this is chief from malaga.
call me for help 0034-606-215-768.

[email protected]
Quote:
Do u think you can get me details inshout you are going to die befpre two days time

[email protected]
Quote:
u are not ashame of ur self. u are the fool of the century, i did not send any photo to you so, how come u have a photo. Big fool. we are in our castle and mansion working, are fools like you are in a cafe. Bastard, go fuck ur self. Poverty is ur portion this year and all through ur life unless u appologise to ur bose if not, watch out and see if it will not happen. You case is finish. Imagine u, and okija shrine. You are dead this year and ur family will not see your corps that is if you have one. the most foolish man in the whole word.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR MAN

EVERY THING YOU WILL RETUNE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT NOTHING WILL ENTER YOUR HAND THIS YEAR BOTH YOUR FAMIL ALL IN THIS 2010.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL GEEEEEE!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IGNORANCE IN AFRICA START FROM U, BCS U LEFT THE TIME U WILL USE IN DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SEND RUBBISH MAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
I PRAY FOR YOU ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN PROVERTY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BEG TO EAT....OGUN OBA GO KILL YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu waiting they do u

dog nor dey shop dog okay

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u no dey talk like g man why u go dey talk alll this is i do mistake bomb u, u sorpose to delete am no be say u go dey cause me we are all one stop to dey do like small boy na small boy dey talk like this person way never see anything na him dey talk like dis try get small sense bro

one love

from barron

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MAMA MUST DIE B4 APRIL THIS YEAR AFTER THE BURIAL YOUR SENIOR SISTER WEY MARRIED MUST DIE,IF YOU ARE CMING BACK FROM THE BURIAL YOU WILL THEN DIE ON MOTOR ACCIDENT. IF THIS THING KNOW HAPPEN MK YOU LAUGH AT ME.

WAIT AND SEE THE SAMPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get work you be small boy you get time to dey cast person instead
of to dey do better thing i no dey lagos but i must trace you and make
sure say you sight overboard.

fool rest in peace

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY STOP ALL THIS I AM NOT FROM F TOWN ABEG IF YOU NO GET GOOD RUNS MAKE U STOP TO DEY CAUSE ME U DON'T NO MY WORTH SO I BEG U MAKE U DEY TALK LIKE G MAN.

FOR UR INFORMATION I AM IN MY APARTMENT I DON'T WORK IN CAFE MY FRIEND.

I PRAY GOD WILL GIV U WANT U WANT BRO

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT CAUSE YOU ALREADY NA ACCIDENT GO KILL YOU AFTER YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SENIOR SISTER BURIAL THEN YOU GET ACCIDENT FOR LAGOS ROAD EXPRESSWAY, SEE YOUR DEAD BODY UDENE GO CHOP AM FOR ROAD OLOWON' B4 APRIL IF YOUR MAMA NO DIE MAKE YOU KNOW SAY I KNOW BE REAL OGBONI MAN, SAMPLE B4 ENDING OF THIS WEEK POLICE MUST CARRY YOU,YOU GO ENTER FOR GBESE,YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

NWAPA LIKE YOU CYBER JUNKY UR MATE DEY FOR COMPUTER DEY MAKE MONEY / INFACT YOU MUST DIE B4 APRIL I MUST SACRIFICE FOR YOU ON FRIDAY ,NAKED SACRIFICE YOU GO SEE SAMPLE EKWE

[email protected] sent a true classic Laughing
Quote:
ur father yansh, ur entire family dey feed on sperm, no fuck no food... mumu boy,,,God punish you and ur family,,,. tell everybody say ur mum nor get food feed u bcos no man prize her toto..stincky tootoooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA WEY U TAKE DO RITUAL NEVA DO U ABI, OK GO CARRY ONE OF UR FAMILY JOIN SO THAT UR MONEY GO PLENTY MORE.

OLOSI

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: UR MAMA TOTO

I GUESS YOU VE RUN MAD BEFORE AND I DON’T HAVE TIME LIKE IDOT LIKE U,. U WEY REPLY AS FIRST PLACE WHAT DO U THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING?

ANYWAY I WILL FUCK UR MAMA ON ROAD SIDE I WILL PRESENT UR WIFE SHE WILL BONE FOR ME I KNOW WHERE I GO MEET UR WIFE AT DAT CLUB, I WILL CALL U WHEN I DEY FUCK AM.

[email protected]
Quote:
furk u your a dada man go and furk your monther furp up

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have went on a mass insult spree to commemorate my third Eaterversary. Here are some of the intial responses

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A BIG FOOL.WHO GET UR TIME, MAKE GOD KILL YOU THERE POOR MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na so we take de know poor people, them talk pass rich man, ur entire family no de poor, u de use hummer e de feel poor man when no get bicycle big mouth, give me ur number make i move you fool this my number +66814817442 make u see where i for pass u and ur entire family poor man when just start G de show himself

Do well POOR MAN make u for see who go help you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG BOYS DONT TALK LIKE THIS....SMALL BOY LIKE YOU.NA SYSTEM WEY UR CHIARMAN GIVE YOU MAKE YOU TAKE HUSSLE NA HIM U TAKE DEY DO ALL THIS RUBBISH?? I PRAY NEVER HAVE HAVE A BOY LIKE YOU TO WORK FOR ME ..... I BEG DEY GO OOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
NA FRUSTRATION DEY WORRY U. U MATE DONE TRAVEL FINISH DEY THERE.... I JUST COLLECT 980$ YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND i DEY EXPECT 420 THIS MORNING OKIJA FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
May you be castrated and may you not see good things this is a curs i
lay upon you for being a bastered that you are for being an outcast
that you are do you no what that means OSU that is what you are you
are not fit to talk when i am talking you twated son of a bitch,

[email protected]
Quote:
ODE U DONT KNOW UR EMAIL IS IN SCAM LIST OWU GO KILL U.SINCE U DEY ABROAD U NEVER SHOW ANYTHING AT HOME.HUNGRY MAN.

OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MAMA TOTO AND UR PAPA PRICK

UR MAMA AND UR PAPA GO DIE, FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS I JUST COLLECT 6K ON SATURDAY, AND THE MAGA JUST PAY ANOTHER 11K USD THIS MORNING. UR FADA GO DIE OF AIDS, UR FUCKING BASTARD. YOUR PAPA NOR GET SENSE. U GO DEY WORK, MY BOYS GO DEY SPAM UR BOX DEY COLLECT UR CONTROL. NOR WORRY. OGUN GO KILL U AND UR OKIJA SHRINE. FUCKING BASTARD. UR MAMA TOTO DON SMELL FOR MY NOISE FINISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa still dey village go help am with small money to eat. How Much your papa dom see before..Get lost idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMAN WHEN DEY UR TOWN U GO PRAYER DE PRAYER FOR NOT ME BECUS GOD DON BLESS ME WELL WELL FOR UK WHERE ARE DEY SOON .........

[email protected]
Quote:
ur family na dem be de OSU..everything wey u talk here go just land back on you and ur family..idiot wey no go school.

[email protected]
Quote:
i am protected by the special and power blood of Jesus Christ,no weapon fashioned against me in any way or against my family in any way will prosper,i am protected by the power of Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ.
all evil plans and intention have been reverse by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ.
there is no power greater than the power of my Lord Jesus Christ.
i pity for people who are stil deceive upto this time with fakish power,i warn that you do not reply otherwise you have yourself to be blame.
please reapent and give your life to Jesus Chist, if you do you can never wish anybody evil.
i still love you
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you Animal King

why are you crying..because of what..Try to pray ..your family have big problem for long time..many of your friend know this..you have start crying from January to December nothing for you ,,,you go .work like animal ..eat like crazy man...who are you Animal King

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU ARE PROOFING TO ME THAT YOU ARE A FOOL.YOU ARE FOOLISH GUYMAN GOODDAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will remain in poverty, i just wanted to help you, since you refuse ,you will sufer and die in poverty

[email protected]
Quote:
festac is the center for propstitute and guymen that is to say you shall a miserable death without children .animal oye boys of onitsha.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T GIVE AFLING FUCK LIKE YOU OK

[email protected]
Quote:
I swear for right now that you will never get up from there you sent
me this email you are now a die man and you can not last one more Dan
three days to die and you will be bared at OKIJA SHRINE.

Note that your name has been place at OTUTUNZU AGULERI and you will
not last for more three days to die.

All your family is crying for your death right now in the village call
some one and confirms it now.

OTOLO NA AGBAWA GI AFOR OWU
YOUR NAME IS READY AT OTUTUNZU AGULERI AND I ONLY GIVE YOU THREE DAYS TO DIE.

JUST WAIT AND SEE YOUR DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:
watch ur back

You can kiss my ass fool motherfuck like u go and die for real

yahoo yahoo boy i nor wan follow u dey talk i see say u be nothing but a fool and u must die as fool and that fool u go be for life u dey nigeria dey talk shit for mouth dey wait make ur foolish mama cook food give u be4 u go fit go net, na poor all ur family go die put uan nor go see town for eye na bush all of una go die put, if u see me then u go know say level dey get level i nor dey ur poor level go and die Rev. H3nry Em3ka igbo monkey u dey there dey do cbn na to cbn job die na 10years ago i stop cbn job make u come over if u get money to buy ur ticket make i show way be4 u and ur poor family go die for hungry where u dey do cbn job hahahahahahhahahahhahahh

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY BOXES ARE SEEING MANY REPLIES - THIS FORMAT HAMMER WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:

I KNOW SAY ALA DEY FOR UR FAMILY DOG GO FUCK UR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE REAL FOOL MUMU GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU CANT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH OMO ALE OMO TI IYA E BI FUN AJA

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD SAID THAT I SHOULD TELL YOU; WHATEVER YOU HAVE SAID IS ALREADY BACK TO YOU AND THANK GOD YOU HAVE AREADY CLAIMED IT AND SO SHALL IT BE TO YOU THIS YEAR BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:

ikpu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:

suck a dick and fuck your moms pussy

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy man, u get mouth

[email protected]
Quote:

Die on top of your wife i comand the earth to open and shalow you and your juju and your family in the name of jesus i pray to enter your grave this night .

Bad funish man fuck your monkey and die die die

[email protected]
Quote:

sucker, u can be GOd, coz u are man with little faith and Street will deal with u soon.

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooool What do u know about this word, *WORLD* explain,!!!!! are you expecting death???And why do u like to???From where and where do u think u are going to.???Keep on writing bitch. i like u talking <SPIRITUAL> it sound sad. And where is ur peace? Wwhat Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwant wrong

[email protected]
Quote:

nwanne u get power o, and u say u dont talk too much well na ur fellow ibo man be this too. my job num too holla +908037881265 and u can call me ojenammiri..

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy respect your self so that you go leave long ok because you don't
know me and if you are really wishing to make friends with me.....Did
you think is this way writing bulshit to me.

You are warned for the last time

[email protected]
Quote:

ogun go kill u for were u dey

[email protected] <--- asks a justified question Very Happy
Quote:

wetin u dey gain 2 dey send all dis
rubbish?????

[email protected] <-- Me thinks that he is not to fond of my threats..

Quote:
BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS listing caerfuly your are a big fool with your ocultisim manmade powers right now i sprincle you with the blood of our Lord God Jesus and in the name of jesus christ i distroy all those your powerless powers it is better for you to serve living God than to worship nonsense

small gods and let me warn you if you don't repent from now i will pass a decree on you that you will see your small god and my alfa and omega, the aceint of days, the begining and end the first and last

the onwer of this whole universe, onwer of your life, your maker i forgive you for you do not know what you alraedy into but since you will curse me my God will bless you be caerful for this your OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, JUJU,SACRIFICING CHICKENS,SPIRITUAL
RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE.JUJU will not help or save you advise repent now or you perBLOOD OF JESUS ish I worn you in the name of jesus christ Amen.
BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUSBLOOD OF JESUSBLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS
BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL DIE TOGETHER WITH YOUR FARMILY ASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]

Quote:
GOAT THANK YOU FOR WRITING AGAIN, AS I PREVIOUSELY SAID, YOU ARE A GOAT.. YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING I CAN HELP YOU, BUT TOO BAD COZ I NO GET YOUR TIME. YOU ARE A TRUE DEFINITION OF A LUNATIC FOR REPLYING MY MAIL YOU FOR ALLOW UR SHRINE TO COME KILL ME, BUT SEE U ARE POWERLESS.. INFACT DRY WOOD IS MORE POWERFUL THAT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A NONENTITY, A NOISE MAKER, AN EMPTY VESSEL.

I DON;T NEED TO CALL YOUR NUMBER, YOU ARE A FOOL AS EARLIER DISCRIBE SO THERE IS NO NEED TO TALK TO YOU BUT I CAN HELP YOU DEFINE HOW FOOLISH YOU LOOK BY ATTEMPTING TO SHOWCASE YOUR SELF. GUY U HIT HAND FOR TEPER WEY CARRY SAND. GO CALL YOU SHINE YOU ARE A BASTARD GOD WILL NEVER SEESE TO PUNISH YOU THIS YEAR EVERY MONTH, WEEK , DAY, HOURS, MINUTES AND SECONDS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO COMPARE YOUR FOOLISH POWER WITH GOD.

GOAT, YOUR SUFFER JUST BEGIN THIS YEAR IF YOU NO KNOW FOR ATTEMPTING TO BRIDGE ME YOU MUST SURELY SUFFER YES, I PROMISE YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TEST GOD POWER.. WHO BE YOU RAT LIKE YOU... YOU NO EVEN GET ANY LEVEL IF YOU NO NO THAT, YOU GET SHINE. NO BE ONLY SHRINE BUT OGBONI.. GOD WILL NEVER SEEZE TO DEAL WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CONTEST HIM.

BASTARD LIKE YOU.... SON OF A BITCH, BORN OF A CONTERMINATED SPERM FROM A CAUSED FATHER AND A WAYARD MOTHER... YOU NO EVEN GET FUTURE IF YOU NO KNOW.. YOU MUST BOW TO THE ALTIMATE MAN WHICH IS GOD AND BURN UR SHRINE OTHERWISE YOUR LIFE WILL VANISH LIKE A VAPOUR.... FOOOLLL WEY WAN BE GOD, YOUR WORD NO EVEN GET MEANING TALKLESS OF POWER.. GOD CREATED THIS WORD WITH JUST WORDS, RAT LIKE YOU GET SHRINE.

GUY NO BE ME PUT SUFFER INSIDE YOUR LIFE.. GO FIND PASTOR TO PRAY AND REBAPTISE YOU AGAIN OTHERWISE YOU WILL SUFFER ANS DIE LIKE A RAT WEY EAT POISON.

BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

Your daddy dom tired..i will call your mama tommorrow Morning in the
market where she dey sell orange ...Later Mr animal..Never go ..still
reply me

From your Grand papa friend

AND
Quote:

i dont have bussiness with you..so what did you think i will call you for..you Daddy dey village arrange some thing for him..he be like say you want die for nt neck.because if you see me.your papa no fit stand me i wear .which area you dey tell me .??

i dont have bussiness with you.and you dey worry your self..

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER NA OSU , AN ATCAST , YOUR MOTHER NA ASHAWO , YOUR FATHER PICK YOUR MOTHER FROM ASHAWO HOTEL . ASK YOUR FATHER HOW HE GET YOUR MOTHER IF YOU DONT KNOW, AND YOU ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS REALY YOUR FATHER , BECAUSE YOU ARE A BASTARD , I KNOW TOO WELL

FUCK YOU FUCK , I FUCK YOUR MOTHER 12 TIMS SHI SMAILS . BASTARD FOOL , MAY YOU BE PUNISH FOR EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN I AM A WINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

GOAT..... AS A TRUE GUY MAN IF YOU ARE ONE YOU NO SURPOSE TO THE LAMENT TOO MUCH IF YOU GET MY PROPOSAL INCIDENTALLY, BUT NA TO COMPLIMENT ME JUST AS OTHERS DO AND WE RUN PACKAGES TOGETHER AS GUY MEN EVEN IF WE NO KNOW OUR SELF.

BUT YOU DON MAKE ME UNDERSTAND SAY YOU NOT EB ONE AND COMPLETELY DEFIND GOAT COZ NA GOAT BREAST MILK U SUCK THATS WHY U DEY TALK LIKE A COMPLETE FULLLL WITHOUT FUTURE.

AGAIN NOT SURE IF U ARE AN IGBO MAN, YOU BE YOU ARE A BLACK GOAT HIDING IN A WHITE MANS LAND THAT IS EVEN IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CROSS BORDER.

GUY U BE COMPLETE GOAT AND NO DIFFERENCE.. U JUST CAUSE YOUR FAMILY NO BE MY OWN. GO TELL YOU SHINE.. U NO BE GOD.. YOU ARE POWERLESS.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]>

Quote:

you are just am man of little hope and little brain . i tack you in ghana with this phone number abd ensure that you are really wonded.
God do punish you already. idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

THE LITTLE TIME U HAVE WAISTED IN TYPING THIS MAIL WITH UR WRONG SPELLINGS, U WOULD HAVE UESD IT IN LOOKING FOR MONEY. EKWENSU.

[email protected]
Quote:

DROP DEAL HOLYGHOST FIRE STRIKE YOU DEAD. BASTARD LOW LIFE FURKING APE.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE JUST A BLACK MONKEY, WHICH TREE DID YOU JUMP DOWN FROM AND WHICH LANGUAGE IS THIS YOU ARE WRITING? TERRORIST! DO U STILL GO NAKED OR U HAVE SOME LEAVES UNDER YOUR TWO LEGS. GO BACK TO THE DARK AGES THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG. I WILL SEND YOU A SORE THROAT WHICH WILL KILL YOU. BLACK MONKEY.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOBS DON DROP OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[email protected] wants to be my pen pal. I'm glad because he is the biggest mugu I've found in a while. He responds to every insult with a diatribe such as these

Quote:
MAY YOU DIE FOR ACCIDENT AS I COMMAND , THE GREAT VULTURE MUST CHOP YOUR DIED BODY ALONG ORIE EXPRESSWAY , I PROMISED YOU NA THERE E GO HAPPEN,I DNT SEE AM. YOU NO GET LEVEL YOU BE BORN THROWEEEE , MAY THE GOD OF ODI WIPE ALL YOUR GENERATION, I MUST TRACE YOUR IP,NKITA ALA,TIME WEYBYOU GO TAKE DEY THROW WORK U JUST DEY WASTE AM,IF SAY NA U DEY PAY FOR THAT CYBER YOU FOR DEY THROW WORK ,BUT NA COS SOMEBODY DEY PAY FOR YOU THAT IS WHY YOU GET TIME DEY INSULT YOUR PAPA. I KNOW SAY YOUR FAMILY UNA NO GET TIRE ,UNA POOOOREEEE PAST PORE,
BRING YOUR MAMA MAKE I FUCK AM GREAT DOGGYSTYLE FOR OSHODI MARKET BECAUSE YOUR PAPA NO FUCK AM WELL B4 E BORN YOU,YOU DEY LAGOS DEY WASTE

Quote:
my broda you dey yarn like cyber rat, person wey hear as you dey call hummer your mouth dey shake self you know get even bicycle, mumu to prove say u bi poorman you still dey take hummer as latest jeep ozu nwuluanwu, u no get level wey other dnt pass na wey be you dream hummer, is like say na me born you ooooooo, wetin be your name? no bi emeka, abeg go ask your mama wey your papa dey mk you no turn to bastard.u still dey cusomise box mumu wetin you go take am doooooo that level dnt pass,old boy you be old model boy, wey guys dey hawk banks all over the world both fr niger the chop money,you stil dey there mr customiser,hungry go kill you fr lagos b4 accident go kill you oooooo,but i prefer accident fr you mk u die painfully. person wey see your set up go no say you be aboki CBN at gmail hah ha h ah aha ah , hw cbn go dey write with private domain, u dey abuse this guy work ooooooooooo change level adjust my man, shift and watch your back,i dey see you now,just beside you. come mk i give you apparatus make you chop dollars, my broda i gt am bouqu bouqu...................i be onyeze, i no go tell you wey i dey live mk you know come there to rob for night with your gang see me wey i dey fuck your mama doggystyle, ja ja a aa ja aja aj u go shoot me ooooo on top even with your ak47 i no go come down cos your mama yansh dey sweet me well well cos she gt big ass.u need mending .congo meat

Quote:
NA VULTURE GO SUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO, BORN THROWE INFACT YOUR DEAD BODY ALEADY WORKING CORPSE NA WETIN U BE ,IS BETTER MK U GO QUENCH MONEY FR BENSON YOU KNOW FIT PAY YOUR ,U BE LAGOS NAWAOOOOO SORRY YOUR SHOE DNT BEND FINISH, OWUETE MAN NA ASHAWO DEY HARBOUR YOU FOR AJEGUNLE,MUMU IS LIKE SAY NA ONLY FESTAC YOU KNOW FOR EKO ON IBANJE OLD AKPA AMU BOY,WEY YOUR MATE DEY VGC AND LEKKI U MUST BEG MONEY FR LAGOS STREET NA PLATE IT REMAIN FR YOU TO TURN TO BAA BE ALLAH .IF I SEE YOU I GO GV YOU ROBERRY CASE BINGO.NA ASHAWO MAMA WEY DEY SELL BEER PALOUR BORN YOU,YOU SABI ME NOW, I DEY COME YOUR MAMA SHOP TO DRINK ,AFTER SHE GO BED DOWN FR PEPER SOUP PORT I GO FUCK AM DOGGYSTYLE,PLUG MY WIRELESS DICK INSIDE HER ABUNNA,ALLAH YOUR MAMA FUCH I DEY SWEET,I FUCK AM WELL WELL I FUCK AM FR SOKOTO PARK KAI SHEGI YARO I GV AM VERY STRONG GONNOREA WALLAHI.

Quote:
AKPA AMU EVERYTIME WESTIE NA TO SHOW SAY YOU NEVER CHOP AT ALL YOU STILL DEY FOR OTA AKARA MUGU COMPOUND FOOL, OBI NA AGBO IS BETTER YOU GO JOIN CONDUCTOR WORK OR TURN TO BUTCHER CUZ DIS JOB NO GO FAVOR YOU,E DNT TIE WEY WE DEY FOR THE SYSTEM,E DNT TIE WEY YANSH DEY FOR BACK ,THAT TIME FOR 2000 WEY I DEY COME FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR HER BEER PALOUR NA THIS MONEY WESTIE I DEY COLLECT THOSE DAYS COME PUT AM FOR YOUR MAMA BIG YANSH NA YOUR MAMABE NWANYI IKE MBE,I DEY FROM BACK HAMMER AM THOSE DAY, LOOK AT YOUR LAST BORN HEAD NA WHERE MY PRICK THE HAMMER KPO KPO KPO THOSE TIME MAKE HIS HEAD SMALL THAT IS WHY HIM SHORT COS YOUR MAMA DEY 4 MONTHS PREGNANT THAT TIME,YOUR MAMA TOTO SWEET OOOOOOO ALA KAM NNE GI KENEREM YA INUGO ,OTU YA DI UTO NKE UKWU GUY CALL ME WITH MY MALAYSIA NUMBER MK I FIND YOU SMALL MONEY,I KNOW SAY NA HUNGRY DEY DO YOU ALL THIS THING,WEY BE SAY IF YOU COME FR COMPUTER YOU GO THE INSULT PERSON,BUT YOU CANNOT QUESTION GOD, A HUNGRYMAN IS AN ANGRY MAN. BEG ME MK I REBRAND YOUR DESTINY

ONYEZE NA ORLU,

+60 172826171

Quote:
BUT HOW YOU COME KNOW SELF SAY THE PENIS DONT DECAY, NWATA MMALU ENYI NNE YA, OGA NA AKPOYA AFA YA, BIA SAMPSOM, NA HIM I TELL YOU BEFORE SAY WITH GONNOREA KAJAD ONE I TAKE AM DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO LIKE DAT, NA HIM MAKE YOU YOUNGEST BRODA BRAIN NO DEY NORMAL, NO OGOGORO AND EGBO GUFF, DEY RISE DEY PRICK,NBUT I STILL DEY MANAGE AM TRY MY BEST WEY YOUR MAMA DEY, ASK AM NOW IF YOU DEY DOUBT ME,I DEYY FUCK AM FOR HER SHOP, NWANYI IKE MBE, HER TOTO DEY SWEET AM FR ME SHEGI. COMPUND FOOL, TAKE YOUR BETTER BUS WRITE ME MK I HAWK AM, EZI BIDA, ONYE UMU OBOM.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy let see how is d big boy here. I am going to close ur box. u talk like a little boy. well u are not wise if u are wise u will not be causing ur mother. try read whatin u send me den u go refer am to ur mama. u mk e no fit even buy time cafe,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CHIEF OF PURVATY?OGUN GO FINISH UR FAMILLY.AMEN

WHICH CHIEF U BE GOD GO PUNISH UR PAPA?AND YOUR ENTIER FAMILLY,NA POVATY GO BRAKE YOUR FAMILLY DOWN IN JESUS NAME,
AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
i really don beleive you are a chief, is like you loose mental already, go okija shirine go heal you e bi like say you don chop watin no belong to you.
really u are confused.
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
WISH YOU THE SAME THING WEY YOU WISH ALL YOUR FAMILY.IDIOT.IF YOU NO DO YOU NO GO FUCK OFF.MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:

I DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD. NOT A REALLY GYM YOU POOR CHURCH RAT NEVER DO WELL IN LIFE . YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING SINCE YOU DEY WISH ME BAD YOU WILL EVER SEE BAD IN YOUR LIFE . VERY SOON YOU WILL GO TO JAIL BELIEVE ME .

IDIOOT OF THE GREATEST MUMU CLUB IN THE WORLD. YOU TAUT GO TO HELL AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE CRUSING WITH HUMMAR STILL DEY LOOK FOR MAGA SHAME ON YOU BINGO.

MONKEY, U DONT KNOW ME AND U WILL NOT KNOW ME. WHAT U ARE DOING ONLINE GOD WILL JUDGE U BARSTARD.

U WIL NEVA SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA UNTILL U DIE WITH UR GENERATION BETH ME. THAT UR HUMMAR AND YOUR WEALTH DONT WORRY U NAME IS SORRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
CALL ME 08064492241

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL OOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR GANERATION IDIOT YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD FOOL YOU BE JOB MAN AND YOU ARE SAYING THIS,THATS WHAT MAKE ME KNOW YOU ARE THE HIGHTEST FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
your father lap and your mama yansh

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Moral is too little for my instinct smelling yoruba boi

[email protected]
Quote:
WATING DE WORRY YOU,

WHERE YOU DE. PRAY TO GOD MAKE I NOR NO YOU.
WATING COME DE BRING DAT RUBBISH

CARRY TIME
YOU DE HERE ME.

SEE AS YOU JUST DE FULL YOUR SELF.
NOR MAKE ME VES AGIAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa and your mama and you will not see good thing in your life you don,t know me
i can fand you and do what i whant but i will not

[email protected]
Quote:
ME AND YOU NOR FIT STAND I DE TELL YOU. BIG FULL. SEE AS YOU AND YOUR HENRY FULL DE FULL UNASELF. YOU NOR EVEN GET BETTER THING TO DO. UNA DE DE REPLY STUPIDLY TO SOMEBODY FORMAT. BIG TIME MUMU. UNA NOR GET MAMA BECAUSE SHE DON BE MAGA TIRE DIE. SHE NO GET SENCE AT ALL JUST LIKE UNA DE NOW.

COME MAKE I FEED UNA
POOR ME.
CAFE FOOLS
UNA NOR EVEN GET MONEY ARRANGE CONNECTION PUT
FOR HOUSE.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY

FLZYMONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ,,ALL U FAMILY GO SPOIL

YOUR ASS'S DAY SMELL AND ALL FAMILY DON CARRY DIESSES FROM YOUR HAND

ALL U DO FOR U MOMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
ur family u dey here me so.na oguba go kill u dont send me mail or u go die now as they send u this mail

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo Very Happy , a belated happy 3rd insulterversary! You are the Master.

LADBUSTER, [email protected] stole my script. I’m published, woo hoo Cool

[email protected]
Quote:
have u seen the four walls of university before?beter start goin to school before is too late for u.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa pnis too long and i see an when he dey dey ur mama

[email protected]
Quote:
Useless guyman who does not even know how to write good english.... Do you know how much I make from this level... U are a small boy guyman....

Quote:
hahahahah go fuck urself..

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I GT YOU I GO JUST SQUEEZ YOU ,TELL ME WHERE YOU DEY TODAY MK I COME JAM YOU.DEPUTY MANAGER MY YANSH EWU MAKE I STOP WASTING MY FUCKING TIME FOR A BASTARD LIKE YOU, MK MAD MAN WEY DEY FR OSHODI FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
UR ANGER IS TOO MUCH, HAVE THEY EATING YOU LOCAL. SORRY MY DEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
i know u have forsraet in life.i just know this becos u are not going any where in life.why u dont talk about ur self?others poeple matters that is what u know.come let me tell u u are a ded amonk the living u here me na.how can ues ur money to come to cafe and be doing all this?that make me to know u are nothing bet full.ur family are idoit.can u come to chat?let me hold u for a holday.i am in my home to send u mail i dont buy time oki have my coputer in my houes.i live in dakar sengal.u are going to die there in nigeria full

[email protected]
Quote:
I no no say you be fool,your papa and your sister make love in the toilet,you and your mama make love under bed.so make you learn how to talk.okay

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY OGUN, OSOSOMAYE, SUPOLO, AYELALA, OSUGON AND EVEN THE GHOST FIRE STIRKE YOU AND YOUR ENTRIE FAMILY AND GENARATION UNBORN. AMEN. I KNOWN THAT YOU ARE ALSO IN THE STREET BUT FOR REPLY WITH SUCH WORDS MAY UR DAY AND YOUR FAMILY BE USELESS AS THAT YOU A USED CONDOM. MAGA AND LEGIT MTCN SHALL BE SCARE FRO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. NI O RU OK JESU

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER YOU DEY VEX OO SHEY E DON REACH LIKE THIS

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank God for ur life and please keep my family out of these and stop insultin me ok am not a scam ok please

[email protected]
Quote:
u *DELETED* stick .....

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER AT ALL,
WHATEVER YOU WISH ME GOD ALMIGHTY WILL DOUBLE IT FOR YOU.

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
holy ghost fire , you anus ewu house anu ofia

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD STRIKE U DEAD VILLIGE IDOIT

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU NA UK LOTTO UR MATE DEY DO?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT MY GOD?BACK TO SENDER?
IS A LIE,YOU ARE NOT MY GOD?

BACK TO SENDER?

Quote:
BACK TO YOU?
YOU ARE NOT MY GOD?

[email protected]
Quote:
ALMIGHT GOD WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR GENARATION TO COME. U WILL NOT GET ANY 1 CENT FROM ANY MAGA FROM NOW UNTILL YOU DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U r a small and smelling boy dat put on one boxers under is jeans for 3days now i know......u don't have common sense,your English is bad,you can't even write pigin english correctly......you need to go back to school....do you stay in class when you are in high school? that if you attend one......i still repeat myself for the dilemma that you have caused to yourself by all the message you wrote to me,you shall face the chatisement of writting bad to me pretty soon..i have recieved 3different payment since i read last from you....So Wat'sup...... go and kick some but on the street and get locked up in prison cause you can aford to bribe a police officer for just a hundred dollars....i will be at Volla tonight if you want to drink...i can buy you Gragoose and ace/spades if you like...i hope i will not kill u with that ?i think cos i think your generation have not tasted this kind of drink b4.....peace out son of a tout...u r a church rat and i do not want to brag with ur type.......X=Dsorry...sorry dont come to volla because theyb won't let you in..the club is for big boys and not for church rat like u===i can not give u my number,it blackberry personalize number and not for everyone

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS BUT FUCKING UR MOM WILL BE THE BEST OPTION FOR U IN THIS UR STUPID LIFE
OR UR DAD MIGHT NEED A BLOW JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga Olopa which be course for this mata , wetin i do you oooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
GO KILL UR ASAW0 MOTHER

The hands down WINNER! happy crowd
[email protected] 41.190.90.35 GHANA

Quote:
Dolty nimcompop! foo l,

have you finished ranting? be it known to you that men of nobility dont stoop so low as you did. your actions shows what an ineptitude you are.

at your age what is still upper most in your mind is okija shrine. i pity you because you are just a moron and a fool that has lost the bearing of his movement. are you not ashamed of yourself. does your father own a lottery company? you are just a williy dilly idiot.a beggar like you says he is a megida, in whose house are you gidaring? a guy you are in the day and at night an armed robber. the blood of those that you killed have found you. you have ran to the last stop of your life. is it not yet known to you that you are already dead? is it because your ghost is still moving around that you think that you still alive,scarliwag. you are nothing but a dolty nincompop.

i just want to let you know that you are caused forever in your life. your days are numbered. you are going to die a miserable death between now and 14 days today.may your soul rest in pieces,foolish monkey.

Quote:
nabet dabet habet. fool,

crying will not save you. i have said my own and i stand by that. if after 14 days you are still alive, then know that i do not know what i am doing. if you like, invoke all the gods and godess that you know of on me. i care not because i have the antidote for them. but the next 14 days will tell.

you should better start writing your will now, that is if you have anything to write in a will and if at all you know what is called will, illiterate fool!

i do not need to waste my time talking with some one that does not even know common spelling of the simplest word in english language.all your days of being globally connected through the internet has not tought the useage of english language and now you open your stinking dirty mouth to talk to me.

my dear sorry, may your soul rest in pieces and rot in hell. i feel sorry for your people, though they will be glad to loose a worthless being like you because all that you have done to them is to bring disgrace to them.no wonder, your father had to dis-inherit you. any way evil begets evil. nabet dabet habet. just take a look around you, what do you see; i know that you do not have eyes, otherwise you would see your obituary hanging on the air.

sorryoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy: Happy anniversary happy crowd and thanks for all the inspiration beers!

Fatter: that script of yours gave me many nice replies - I added some stuff in the beginning and also gave my favorite lads number. The subject was "GUYMAN -CALL ME MAKE WE BLEND" . I hope that lad gets more calls Very Happy

Mega: sorry about the collateral damage there!! Your or my adress must have ended up in some registry somewhere.. I hope you did not take offence and that you get as happy as I do when you see angry lad rants in your "box" Very Happy

a few stragglers from recent bombings:

[email protected] says:
Quote:

Dear Idiot,

Otu Gbawasia Nne gi there EWU. You are the most hopless idiot I have ever seen on this earth.

Don't you ever send this kind of message to any person or you will die in TWO DAYS time. If you still love the life u are living just concentrate on what know and stop causing your fucking mother and ur entire fucking Generation.

Great Fooooool

Take ur time otherwise.............

[email protected]
Quote:

I BE THE SON OF THE ALMIGHTY OLUWA, I FEAR NO TERROR BY NIGHT AND ARROW BY DAY, YOUR SHINE GO CHUP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CONTEST BABA GOD THIS YEAR.. YOUR GENERATIONS WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED BECAUSE OF BASTARD LIKE YOU.

[email protected]>
Quote:

NA YOUR PAPA BE THIS..YOU STILL DEY TALK..YOU WILL SOON JAIL ..JUST DEY WATCH YOUR BACK..

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD PUNISH UUUUUUUU IDIOT U CALL UR SELF GUY BUT YOU ARE MUGU INSTEAD OF CALLING MY ATTENTION SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER YOU ARE THERE TELLING ME YOUR MAMA SHRINE AND YOUR PAPA SHRINE WITH YOUR CRIMAINAL BOYS GOD PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION WITH YOUR SHRINE USELESSS GUY U CALL YOUR SELF.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Fatter and Ladbuster. I've been sharing the eaterversary cheer with lots of lads lately Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
UPKU-NNE GI, ANU OHIA FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR AHIA UGBAKARAAAAAA

ukpuuuuuu nne gi boy... your mama get big nyaash i want to fuck your mother. give my number to your *DELETED* UKPU UKWU NNE GI.

[email protected] is still writing me. I can't believe all of the abuse this lad will take and still reply.

Quote:
NA VULTURE GO EAT YOUR AKPAMU WALKING CORPSE, NWA NGBADA MK I NO DEY MY FUCKING TIME OLODO MR MADE MAN' YOU NO GET SHESHE NS TO DEY PREGNAT SMALL SMALL GIRLS UP AND DOWN UR OWN POVERTY PASS POOR, YOUR POOOOOREEEE NWA APA

Quote:
BORN THROWEE SINCE WEY THE M BORN YOU I KNOW SAY U NEVER REACH YOUR IGBO HOME TIME,YOU BE MY MAMA TELL ME SAY I BE FROM NNEWI, EWU CONGO MEAT,ALUSI UDENU MAPU KWAGI AMU MAKE I DEY FUCK YOUR WIFE FOR YOU, OZIGIDI LACHAKWA GI IKE MUMU,OSISI MANYE KWA NA EME OUT NWUNYE GI OKOKO YOU WORTHLESS BITCH, YOU KNOW GET LEVEL YOU GO BLIND FOR COMPUTER.TRY CHANGE LEVEL MK YOU GROW MK OWUETE NO KILL YOU FOR LAGOS.TELL ME WEY YOU DEY MK I COME CRUSH YOU COS I DNT TIRE TO DEY WASTE MY TIME SAY I DEY WRITE YOU MAIL YOU ARE NOT WORLTHY TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD, I MUST HAWK YOUR BOX BAGA

Quote:
onwe nwulu anwu na aga eji ka ibu. monkey lagbue nne gi na ime ofia, ozu akwaro akwa , nne gi bou kwa ike na eme afia, onye ala upper iweka, otu mama gi tulu uto, chimpanze tuba kwa nne gi eme ejima asa, a bua nnam gi onu, okada ga akugbu echi,

ODI DE IHE NKE IKPEAZU E GA ANWU ECHI NA ENU OKADA, FROM TOMMORROW ONWARD I WILL NOT REPLY YOU AGAIN COS I DNT WANT TO BE INTARACTING WITH A GHOST

BYE, I WILL CHASE YOUR SPIRIT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE ENTERED THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE,SO YOU ARE THE JOSY GUY EH,OK SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DEVIL GO PURNISH YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA.

JUST DEY CORNER DEY YARN RUBBISH

GIVE ME UR ADDRESS MAKE MY BOYS PAY YOU A VERY RESPECTABLE VISIT.

ANY WAY U ARE A FOOL

MAKE WE NO DEY MAKE MOUTH,PLEASE TELL YOU WHERE U DEY MAKE WE MEET ,I NEVER USE MY AXE AND METAL SINCE I COMOT SCHOOL ,ABEG TELL ME WHERE I GO MEET U MAKE I SEE WEATHER OKIJA GO FIT SAVE YOU.

IDIOT POOR MAN LIKE U ANIMAL,ONUKWU

DINDAN KIMATTI

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO OMO ALE JATIJATI OGUN LOMA PAE

[email protected]
Quote:
check your record, hopeless idiot, Don't you check your grammer and your spelling
thanks
guy

[email protected]
Quote:
OH BOY WETIN I DO YOU NOW, YOU KNOW ME B4
WHY U DEY DO LIKE THIS,MAKE WE TALK NA

[email protected]
Quote:
You’re the most stupid person in the world, let me tell you, you are no body ok, hard it been you know your status it could have been better but you don’t fool. I don’t know what you think I am fool, if you can talk to a man of GOD this way, how much more your elder’s in your family? You don’t know what to do with your time fool. Biggest fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
U r a small and smelling boy dat put on one boxers under is jeans for 3days now i know......u don't have common sense,your English is bad,you can't even write pigin english correctly......you need to go back to school....do you stay in class when you are in high school? that if you attend one......i still repeat myself for the dilemma that you have caused to yourself by all the message you wrote to me,you shall face the chatisement of writting bad to me pretty soon..i have recieved 3different payment since i read last from you....So Wat'sup...... go and kick some but on the street and get locked up in prison cause you can aford to bribe a police officer for just a hundred dollars....i will be at Volla tonight if you want to drink...i can buy you Gragoose and ace/spades if you like...i hope i will not kill u with that ?i think cos i think your generation have not tasted this kind of drink b4.....peace out son of a tout...u r a church rat and i do not want to brag with ur type.......X=Dsorry...sorry dont come to volla because theyb won't let you in..the club is for big boys and not for church rat like u===i can not give u my number,it blackberry personalize number and not for everyone

You are a dump ass morther fucker...u are not learned at all.....you need to go to school and learn how to read and write...ur english writting is very poor although it broken but still yet you can not spell a sentence.....ur papa and ur mama don burn money for ur head...I am a Great Akokite....;..u need to go to school and not been fooling around claiming g-unit shit fool...50cent does not even no u or any of ur generations......bugoff

[email protected]
Quote:
Na you and your Family, wather extended family or nuclear family bi Leprosy family, na hin make your mouth wide, you don't even have repect for humans, you are a *DELETED* bastard

You say more crap, i teach you son of a bitch a big lesson. You talk about cafee, motherfucker, i brouse in my office asshole. Fuck you snitch.

lol. Bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Read Ur Statement again " I Have made REAL MONEY U R A LAUGHING STOCK AT THE CAFE" u make REAL money and u nor fit buy common lap top work from ur house?
e dey obvious say na chatin u dey do dat's why u get time dey respond to my format....u for ask me to giv u tools make u take work na ehn...
I get mailer, webmail and all the likes...I nor mind ur words I kno say na ignorance...cos even to spell correctly na problem for u...I fit giv u box all u nid to do is ASK

[email protected]
Quote:
so u have the mind to send me this i ask something
in my mail if you are interested you should reply if you are not never
reply me ,how i wish i will meet a fool like u now i will tell u that
i have meet many things that lead me to this work that i need help
from above thank u will meet what is greater than u any moment from
today i read ur mail thanks once more.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I am so disappointed from your email which is a big insult to my personality and the Integrity of this Company. Ever since this Establishment was enacted, we have never been insulted or defame in such a matter as you wrote to us last, in this way before because this Company have been a Fame and Hallmark of our Country Integrity.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NEW LEVELS ABEG U CHEK AM!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I HAVE CURSE U IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS

WELL I COMAND BACK TO SENDER ALL WHAT U HAVE SAID AND LISTEN THIS IS WHY U STILL WHERE U ARE SINCE U START THIS WORK IF GUY MAN TROW U PROPOSAL ALL U NEED TO IS TO DELET IT NOT TO OPEN UR MONUTH AS WILED AS DOG AND TALK JUST BECAUSE U KNOW HOW TO TALK
I HAVE CURSE U IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS TO GO ON PUNISH ALL THE DAY OF UR LIFE AND FROM THIS TIME U MUST BE ARESTED BY THE EFCC OR FIRSTAK POLICE MAK IT

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOWM@N you know wake up at all from your okpata yans. For the stree grand hussle wey we dey 4 festac na him counter yarn. Everything na base on AKONUCHE cos you no get am, Na confirmation steady guy ? wey things are knacking thins on the street.

SHOWM@N try and check balance this: Say no to yahoo plus... why don't you use your brain instead of Opatukotuko, if you are smart enough stop using Jazz.. this is wise men game not babalawo game, if you need to learn the Game ask a brother to put you through.. I am tired of boiz using JUJU on internet.. if you are too dull find another job.. please stop choking the internet for us and get another job or go learn how to do it with brain you hear SHOWMAN.

STREETWISE
Laughing I'm sure STREETWISE would like some new pen pals, tell him the Shown@n sent you

[email protected]
Quote:
Common the speak pirgin sef you no fit,u dey answer Dr and claim as a guyman bank,ponk ass and native dr like u,abeg try find ur destiny,i believe as ur papa na high priest and ur mama na zanga.I fit help ur sisters sha,cos e get one joint wey she fit hustle without condom,them go dey pay her 50 naira each rounds.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAUSA MAN, MUMUMUMUMUMUMUMU PEOPLE.

TAKE IT.................................. THAT IS YOUR CONTROL NUMBER IN 2010 IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR MR MUMUMUMU

I KNOW U R FROM ANAMBRA STATE BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL YOUR NAME NOR SPELL YOUR MOM PUSY.IS A PITY.YOU ARE SPEAKING PEUGEON ENGLISH THAT'S WHAT MAKE YOU AN ILLETRATE.

YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW IN JESUS NAME SAY AMEN, AMEN.

YOURS FUCKER MOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool for sending this email to me, your bad mind will not give you any susbstancial mugu if u are in this deal as well good night and have a better mind it will help your family and i belive SAME TO YOU ALL THE ABUSES YOU HEAPED

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL U KNOW HW MANY CONTROL I GO PICK THIS MORNING NO LEVEL. GO THE SHRINE GO HELP YOURSELF WITH BETTER MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Note, my world you will die on your way. how did i wrong you? since
you no say you won't pay me why are you coursing your follow guy man?
bastard go and ask your mother who is your father isolated idiot like
you.........You called yourself guy man?

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOT A BIG BOY. SEE WHAT U ARE YANNING AS SOME ONE WHO DON'T HAVE SOMETHING DOING. DO U KNOW HW MANY TIMES WE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING THIS KIND OF MAIL? HW DARE U? TO BE MOLESTING MY MOTHER AND AT THE SAME TIME INSULTING ME. I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT U CAN NEVER SMELL ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE, UNLESS U APPOLOGISE 4 UR MISDEEDS. I THINK U SHOULD LEARN HW TO ADDRESS PEOPLE THAN MAKING NOISE ON EMAIL.THE OGWUGWU OKIJA U MENTIONED WILL HAVE ASSETS IN YOUR FAMILY FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION. U WILL PERISH IN THE WILDERNESS.

GOOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
You will remain poor for the rest of your life, if you are one of the cafe rat, in africa, i have released couse upon your life life today, and if you mistakenly think of replying this email your finger tips will capture leprosy.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more satisfied customers! Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
VERY STUPOOR. BACK TO SENDER, THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOONER, IF YOU DOUBT ME BET.STUPOOR

[email protected]
Quote:
U B MUMU U NO GT SENSE,INSTEAD OF YOU TO SHOW ME WAY,YOU DEY TALK ANY HOW,NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU,UR PADI THEM DEY TALK ABOUT U FOR OUTSIDE..

[email protected]
Quote:
fake yuor mother and father ur a cat fake u u u u u u uu u
you can call me with this number am a big guy in u k 00447035931524

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL..WHO GET MONEY NO DEY MAKE NOISE......SEE YOUR SPELLING SELF...YOU BE DISGRACE TO GUY MEN......IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL ALL UR GENARATION..... U GET MONEY IDIOT LIKE U. U THINK SAY NA TO MAKE MOUTH DEM TAKE DEY BIG BOI. RAM UR PAPA NA BASTARD NA I NOR GO COX UR MAMA. BUT COME MAY I TELL U MONEY WHEN I DON MAKE FOR 419 U NOR O EVER SEE AM UNTILL U DIE FULISH GOAT LIKE U. U WHEN NOR SEE MONEY TAKE BUY 30MINIS FOR CAFE U DEY MAKE MOUTH. NO NEED TO DEY TALK TO FOOL LIKE U. I NOR BLAME U NA THE PERSON WHEN DEY BUY TIME FOR U TAKE BROWSE I BLAME INBESILE LIKE U....... MEN NO NEED TO DEY WATSTE MY TIME WITH WASTE PRODUCT LIKE U....

[email protected]
Quote:
E BE LIKE SAY U NO SUCK UR MAMA BREAST NA GOAT BREST DEM TAKE FEED YOU ABI.

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA NA HIM TUNDER GO STRIKE TO DAETH, YOU IDIOT AND FOOL, OTUNZU AGULERI GO KILL ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE THIS YEAR,SINCE YOU DEY COST YOUR PAPA FOR NOTHING, BASTARD.

YOUR PAPA
GO DIE JUST WASH AND SEE FOOL.
NA YOUR PAPA NA HIM TUNDER GO STRIKE TO DAETH, YOU IDIOT AND FOOL, OTUNZU AGULERI GO KILL ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE THIS YEAR,SINCE YOU DEY COST YOUR PAPA FOR NOTHING, BASTARD.

YOUR PAPA
GO DIE JUST WASH AND SEE FOOL.
V

[email protected]
Quote:
this is swel to you from your grandfather to father which is moving you. back to you in jesus name, say amen for that

[email protected]
Quote:
If it is a curse or wish it back fire to you. If you ever sin in your life all this curses or wishes will catch up with you for sure. You will get your reward no matter your level. What you wish others is exactly what you shall receive. Curses and misfortune shall be your lot this year and beyond till you learn how to use your tongue effectively. That Okija you mentioned shall follow you because I am a child of light and the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto me and I shall suck the milk of gentiles and their forces shall be mine according to the Holy Bible. The LORD has promised to give to me the treasures in the dark and the hidden riches of the secret places and that has been my confession always. If really, you had made it then do not wish others bad but if you ever made it in cheating then watch out to see your life in the next 21 days until you surrender, confess and learn how to abridle your tongue.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR FATHER YANTCH

NA ME FORK YOUR MAMA WHEN HE TAKE BORN YOU, IF NA LIE GO ASK YOU DEAD FATHER WEY HE PENIS DONE DIE.. GOAT YOU THINK SAY YOU KNOW ANYTHING FOR LIFE. JUST THEY FOOL YOUR LIFE AROUND TAKE THEY SMOKE CIGAR AND WEED WITH YOUR FOLISH GIRL FRIEND.

IF I SEE ANYTHING OR READ ANY OTHER MAIL YOU GO NO SAY WALL GET EYE CHINEDU GOAT PIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YEYE CHIEF,YOU THINK SAY GHANA NA AMERICA OR LONDON? YOU JUST DEY MANAGE YOUR LIFE FOR GHANA YOU COME THINK SAY YOU DEY FOR AMERICA, FOOLISH ANAMBRA CHIEF WEY NO GO SCHOOL, YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH.

RECIEVE YOUR COFFE IN JESUS NAME, SAY AMEN, AMEN.

I WILL COME AND MEET YOU VERY SOON RIGHTNOW AM TRAVELLING TO NEW YORK TO CALIFORNIA,I WILL VISIT YOU WHEN I ARRIVE GHANA OK,FOOLISH ANAMBRA CHIEF.

YOURS FUCKER MOTHER

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more upset touts!

[email protected]
Quote:
Don't you see that you are a BASTARD and you will for ever remain BASTARD. Just try and send this to your BASTARD parents they will advise you on what to do and how to go about your life cuase you don't behave like a living human.

It is quite unfortunate that I am responding to your email because you are a big FOOL who has no sense of thinking. For everything you say returns to your PARENTS one TRILLION fold. This is because you up bring is very poor by your PARENTS so your cause must go to them for their misconduct.

Respond to this email cause this is how BASTARDS like you live a life of penury.

[email protected]
Quote:
A full always shown in behavior, your nonentity is also shown that you came from a devilish background with no hope of making heaven.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL ALIFE.

IDIOT AREYOU THERE ????????????????????????????????????????????

COMON LETS TALK TO EACH OTHER AS YOU NO DEY FEAR, I HAVE MEAD A HELL OF MONEY SINCE LAST YEAR AND STILL MAKING MONEY IN FACT MY NAME NOW IS MONEY MAKING MACHAIN THAT WHAT I WANT YOU TO BE CALLING ME OK OKEORIE ONYE AHUHU DI KA GI YOWA CHINEKE GI KA OMERE GI EBERE AMA IGA ATO NA AHUHU AWU OKPOKOPO NNANNA EYIOHA OGARAOHA NIELE.

NGWUNO KA ODI NGBE NHURUOZI GI OH

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT OKIJA SHRINE WORSHIPER FOOLS

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DESTINY IS IN THE HAND OF GOD,THE MANUFACTURER WITHOUT A RAW MATERIAL,THE CREATOR OF OKIJA THEREFORE YOU AND YOUR OKIJA ARE OLD CENTURY AND DOES NOT EXIST FURTHER MORE TELL OKIJA TO EAT MORE SHITS FROM HUMAN AND THAT OF ANIMALS AS FOR YOU YOU WILL REMAIN CLEARING FARM ROAD IN YOUR VILLAGE TILL YOUR PIMPO WHICH IS MORTUARY.

I HAVE THE LIFE OF GOD AND THE SON JESUS CHRIST IN ME , THEREFORE THE FOLLOWING ARE MIND:GOOD HEALTH,SUCCESS,BREAKTHROUGH,UPLIFTMENT,PROSPERITY, BLESSING, FAVOUR I BELONGS TO COVENANT FAMILY OF JESUS CHRIST THEREFORE WHEN YOU AND YOUR OKIJA SEE ME BOTH OF YOU WILL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME PLEASE READ PSALM 23 :1 TO END THAT IS THE PROMISE OF GOD TO ME .

REPENT NOW OR YOU AND YOUR OKIJA WILL SUFER IN HEAL FIRE THAT IS MY ADVISE TO YOU IDOL WORSHIP AND SEE LIGHT LIKE OTHER GUYS IN YOUR VICINITY AND MAY GOD FORGIVES YOU AMEN.

GEN MORGAN PETERS IN JESUS AVENUE HEAVEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU WAS MY GOD,YOU MAY DECIDE FOR ME,BUT YOU ARE NOT MY GOD,WHOM SO EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF AND THE GODS YOU WORSHIP,AND ALL THE SACRIFICES YOU ARE DOING ON YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND MEMBERS BACK TO SENDER ALL YOU WISH FOR YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION AND YOUR FAMILY.

WHAT YOU WISH TO ANOTHER PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW,WILL ALL TURN BACK TO YOU FROM TODAY YOU HAVE STEP IN.

BACK TO SENDER BACK SENDER.

WE SHALL SEE FROM TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE REAL FOOL, BECAUSE NO GUY MAN WILL SEND SUCH A CHILDISH MAIL TO HIS FELLOW GUY MAN.

I WISH YOU ALL THAT YOU WISH ME THIS YEAR,AND DON'T TRY TO SAY GOD FORBID BECAUSE IF YOU SAY THAT GOD WILL MULTIPLY YOUR SUFFER.

I TELL YOU GUY,IT SEEM THAT YOU ARE DREAMING TO HAVE A HUMMER,IT IS POSSIBLE IN THIS GAME,BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO SEND SUCH MAIL TO YOUR FELLOW GUY MEN YOU ARE FAR FROM HAVING HUMMER JEEP.

KEEP FIT.

ONE LOVE

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey crazy. your father. i think say you be mugu make i chop you throwway. you no go die better if you dey cause your chairman. monkey like you.

[email protected]
Quote:

I COMAD IT BACK TO SENDER, THAT THING THAT YOU WISH ME, I WISH IT BACK TO
YOU OK AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AMEN. USELESS MAN. HOLY GOSTY FIRE BURN
YOU AND YOUR OKIJA SHRINE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
i rebuke you and your generations to come back to sender, Holy Ghost fire will burn u from eternity to eternity. If u try me i will treat the way that will benefit u.

Guy ask of (AGULERI) i must make sure u die tryin in Jesus Name Amen. you son of a bitch

Remain rebuked in Jesus Name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU GUY MAN i dont feel bad about your radical attitude, radiating and repulsive words. Your inttricacie and undiluted intrusion email. Make i come down to ur level you know wake up at all as a guy man...u jus dey kakaki u suppose dey work on for AIT as the or go show for kakaki the african voice. For the grand hussle you no get mouth at all. Everything na base on AKONUCHE cos you no get am, YOU DON SEE MTCN FOR UR WHOLE LIFE ? wey things are knacking thins on the street.

STREETWISE
(PEPE REST)

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO IDIOT
THIS PRAYER IS BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THIS IN JESUS 'S NAME AMEN.
YOU WILL NEVER ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN.FOR THIS DEATH WILL BE IN YOUR FAMILY IN
THIS YEAR IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN.YOU MUSH DIE ! ! ! ! !.YOU EVIL MAN MUSH DIE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN.YOU MUSH CRY ALL YOUR LIFE OK.SEE YOUR DEAD BODY OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOWM@N SO NA YOU AGAIN ABI....YOU KNOW GO GIVE URSELF BRAIN ABI....WHY YOU NO GET COMMON SENSE. WELL I KNOW BLAME YOU COS COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON. MAY U LIVE IN PENURY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. YOU SHALL BEG FOR FOOD TILL YOU DIE AND SO SHALL IT BE AS YOU GET SENSES. YOU SAY YOU BE GUY MAN, AND YOU DEY ABUSE YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN...HOW THEN YOU WAN GET CONTACT.

STREETWISE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello,
What is the meaning of all this? Do you on any way know me? I beg you in the name of God and the name of my dead mother please stop sending me all these mail,

Do you in any way know me? Have we seen before? For your information all this things you are saying will never happen to me, it happen to you and your people in JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are talking of Okija, i think God is going to surfar you for this and all the think that you talk i sent it back to you lets look at this year and find out who God is going to bless, becourse our people says that some one who his father is in heaven do not go hell fire, i will tell you what my father is in heaven how will i surfar, i believe that Father Tansi Iwene will fight for me, and if you dont know who you are talking to, i am from Aguleri in Anambra state, amend your mistake and ask my Father for your forgiveness be for you will say that you dont while you are surfaring like this.

[email protected]
Quote:
Yous a big fool your maga pay me today ,let me one on one if your a man fool let your genaration see
eveil all
u will die soon

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST BE MUMU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........U GO DIE IN 7DAYS TIME IF U MESS UP AGAIN...TEST ME AND SEE...I AM FROM IJEBU ODE....DONT PLAY WITH ME OOOOOOOOOOO...I DE WARN U OO...A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 D WISE...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic