SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Lad proves dumb is as dumb does

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my first lad from Netmar's Spyko recommendation. Thanks Netmar! And I think I'm already in love because he's a dumb one! This refugee lad is supposed to be 23 years old. So what's wrong with this picture?Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.216.28.7 with SMTP id f7cs798400wea;
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:51:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.87.73.15 with SMTP id a15mr5105437fgl.5.1261662705678;
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:51:45 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.141])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id d4si19711958fga.26.2009.12.24.05.51.44;
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:51:44 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.141 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=87.248.110.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.141 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2009 13:51:51 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.207] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2009 13:51:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp237.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2009 13:51:43 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 96929 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Dec 2009 13:51:43 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1261662703; bh=H1FZXtKC59xzN2ZbfxcTRseziXhQvqifRZlsV7ajFL0=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [196.207.219.68] by web24918.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:51:43 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:51:43 -0800 (PST)

ImageHosted by Upload Eater>

Quote:
My Dear,
How are you today? i am very happy for your respond to the mail i sent to you,How was your day? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is F@vour K@bbashi 23 yrs old never married,from Dar-fur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels
My parents were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Dar-fur.

My late father Dr. @jack K@bbashi, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Dar-fur and later was appointed personal assistant to the head of State before the brutal killing of my mother and my father, took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force to the West African state called Senegal where iam leaving now in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

However iam using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. i would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you in first place

Attached here is my picks for you,though i am not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn't mind,
Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart.
F@vour.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this one on the go at the moment...though not by that name "She" first made contact on November 10th

Quote:
Hello My Dear,
compliment of the day i hope Ur doing fine over there,i will like to introduce my self to you,my name is natasha, from Monrovia,it is my pleassure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having friendship with you if you will have the desire with me, so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to tell you more about me and send you my picture,i will be waiting to hear from you thanks and have a nice day, yours new friend.

She is fun and so are her Lawyers !!.................... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Phil.
Absolutely a scammer,"it" send me that same kind of picture last year.
Look behind "it",there is a christmas tree and some other stuff which don´d belong in refugee camp
And that dress,cost a lot of money,well,maybe "it´s" a wealthy refugee Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This "lady" seems to be a pro,her picture is in Nigerian dating scammers.

]My late father Dr. @jack K@bbashi, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Dar-fur and later was appointed personal assistant to the head of State before the brutal killing of my mother and my father, took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in Sudan.

She is using name [email protected] Confused
I´m "dating" her as well Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FROM JANNY‏
Lähettäjä: Janny Johnson ([email protected])
Lähetetty: 6. tammikuuta 2010 10:51:41

Same ladette again,just another name.
------------------------------------------

Quote:

hello Dearest,
How are you this morning? I am more than happy in your reply.How was your night? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Janny johnson i am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes . i am from Rwuanda in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discoraged for hearing this.
My late father Dr Fedrick johnson was the personal advicer to the former head of state of My country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.

It's only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to a near by country Senegal where we are leaving now.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture for you.though I am not all that photogenic,I hope you would'nt mind. I will also like to see yours
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Janny

Thank you God!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Same ladette again,just another name.

Well, Mayday as Morrissey sang: "The Devil will find work for idle hands to do" !

Don't know where that leaves us though Confused Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

[img]Image[/img]

Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic