SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Abidijan- Accra! Feb 5 2010 MY LAD IS BACK FOR MORE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HEre is what was waiting on my this am

Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 08:30:59 -0800
Subject: Urgent !!!
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr.Joey,

Thanks for your message to me.

I would even be more than happy to complete my second project but the fact remains that I have to recieve my payment before I could be able to have that done as you are aware that I am not having any money with me so I count on my payment so as to have my second project done on or before 26Jan 2010.

Why did the board ask you to stay out of the board meeting and wanted you to answer many questions what is really happening? and why did they change policies on payment terms?

The press reporters came because of the death of Mr Aswarya or what is really going on there in the company please tell me the truth of what is happening and i will also want to know from you if I am really going to recieve my payment as I am worried about this.

Please I will aedvice that you keep trying to see that you get Ms.Tant since you said she is more or less like a daughter to Mr. Aswarya and I am very very sure that with her we things will change for us.

I just recieved your message now and have also recieved a notice from Mr.Heinrich Himmler that he has is now the New CEO of the company and with the notice I recieved I might also be fired.

But the only luck that we will have now is getting Ms.Ira Tant so that she will stand for us if not I am sure that I am also going to be sacked as a consultant for the company.

Please call me as soon as possible on +22566855476 as I will be waiting urgently for your call.

And please I plead that you still try reach Ms.Ira Tant as soon as you call as she is the only person that can stand for us.

Waiting for your call.

Mr.David.

followed by this:

Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 08:30:59 -0800
Subject: Urgent !!!

Dear Mr.Joey,

I would even be more than happy to complete my second project but the fact remains that I have to recieve my payment before I could be able to have that done as you are aware that I am not having any money with me so I count on my payment so as to have my second project done on or before 26Jan 2010.

Why did the board ask you to stay out of the board meeting and wanted you to answer many questions what is really happening? and why did they change policies on payment terms?

The press reporters came because of the death of Mr Aswarya or what is really going on there in the company please tell me the truth of what is happening and i will also want to know from you if I am really going to recieve my payment as I am worried about this.

Please I will aedvice that you keep trying to see that you get Ms.Tant since you said she is more or less like a daughter to Mr. Aswarya and I am very very sure that with her we things will change for us.

I just recieved your message now and have also recieved a notice from Mr.Heinrich Himmler that he has is now the New CEO of the company and with the notice I recieved I might also be fired.

But the only luck that we will have now is getting Ms.Ira Tant so that she will stand for us if not I am sure that I am also going to be sacked as a consultant for the company.

Please call me as soon as possible on +22566855476 as I will be waiting urgently for your call.

And please I plead that you still try reach Ms.Ira Tant as soon as you call as she is the only person that can stand for us.

Waiting for your call.

Mr.David.

I reply with this first:

Subject: RE: This is very bad
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:31:20 -0500

Dear David

I am sorry I did not call you believe me when I tell you that all of our consultants are upset and I get over 25 e-mails which I must attend to many asking the same questions. I only have about one hour so I cannot make this easy. But I am told this morning at a meeting with the Board that I am being sacked by the Company. This is most disturbing as you can imagine because I have know Mr Ashwarya since he comes to the US the same year I immigrate from Germany.

I want you to remember that I am a most honest man and do not believe anything or many of the things you will hear. Himmler is not only sacking me but the company has hired a law firm Crochit and Itchit and they are suing me for malfeasance claiming that I approved projects that did not meet specifications, and that I allowed consulants to miss deadlines, that I helped consultants with submitted work. I admit I did all this but it was to help our business and consultants and I think you know that I never asked for any money from anyone for this help.

I am not a wealthy man but Himmler and this law firm Crchit and Itchit are suing me for $ 300,000 USD- even if I go to court and win (which sure God will bless) that the court fees will cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars. I want you to know I am an honest man.

They have given me one hour to clean out my office and are threateninig to arrest me for tresspassiing if I am not out of the building in one hour so I hurriedly write you to tell you this. You may want to have Reverend Edwards give you the other consultants e-mail addresses so you can get in touch with them for mutual help. The good news is that the company will not be able to demand money back from consultants because of international treaties.

The other news is incredible- Mr Ashwarya's will states that Himmler is the executor of Mr Ashwarya'ss will which means Himmler will oversee the disposal of the estate. Mr Ashwaraya left 49% to his daughter including the company and the other 51% to the constultants- I saw the will read as I was a witness to it when it was made and was called in by the magistrate this morning to attest to it.

Mr Ashwarya's personal Law firm Duwee Cheetum and Howe will be administering the will and you should trust these men, I know them and they helped me in the past. Himmler is contesting the will of Mr Ashwarya, who, as we all know, treated his consultants as a harsh but loving father.

I am pretty devastated. I tried to call your number but it left clicking messages and garbled sounds.

I am writing down your e-mail address and putting it in my sock because the security officials are not going to let me take even a pencil out of the office. I don't know what I am going to do because I am not a wealthy man and when my daughter hears all of these accusations she will be humilated.

Watch for an e-mail from me. Be careful of signing or corresponding with the law firm employed by Mr Himmer (this is Crotchit and Itchit). You will probably get an e-mail from the firm overseeing Mr Ashwarya's estate- but Mr Himmler might prevent this.

As far as you getting paid they have the new law firm reviewing all contracts, approved projects etc and are going through the paperwork like crazy people.

I am very frustrated by Ms Tant- no one will speak to me so I don't know if she is being sacked or not. I saw Mr Balls and he was crying and sobbing because Himmler fired him just before my sacking.

I must go now the security firm is knocking on my door. I will write you from my personal e-mail and will entitle it "from joey to my friend" so you will know it is me and not Himmler trying to trick you. Be careful with him.

Your dear friend

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/

Then I drop this last little bombshell on my man

Good bye‏
Sent: Thu 12/31/09 10:46 AM

I have to go- but Mr. Balls just dropped this article on my desk. I am sending it to you and Ms Odongo - you should write her-

Don't believe everything you read here- I promise you I stole nothing! I wanted you to see this before someone else sent it to you. I am not a criminal and I did not steal $ 500,000.

I must go but will be in touch.

Do not lose heart my friend

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
African Foods
Operations Manager
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/

Here is the article:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Article%20on%20Will/?albumview=slideshow

Hit full screen for better viewing but it essentially says that Mr Buttafooco (me), Ms Tant (my lad's erstwhile girlfriend & me of course) and Mr Balls have all been "sacked" and are being sued for malfeasance for helping out consultants, extending deadlines and engaging in "personal" relationships. The story goes onto say that Mr Ashwarya'a law firm Duewee Cheetem and Howe have announced that Mr Ashwarya's will (mine of course!) gives 49% of the estate estimated at $ 50M usd to his daughter Rai and 51% OF THE estate to the consultants of which my lad is one.

Himmler then is quoted as saying he and his law firm are contesting the will and that his firm Crotchit and Itchit are contesting the will and that Mr Ashwarya was out of his mind and did not intend for lazy consultants to get a dime.

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I then send this from the automated e-mail system from Himmler to my lad:
Subject: Urgent Please Read and Note
Per our company policy we are using this system to communicate urgent news to our consultants.

The following message is from Mr Henrich Himmler Cultural Attache for African Foods to all consultants.
Today we made significant moves to improve the performance of our company, however it saddens me to let you know that we have discovered that key executives with the company have been systematically stealing from the company and violating rules. We have terminated the following criminals who were in our midst
Mr Joseph Buttafooco
Mr. Harry Balls
Ms. Ira Tant

We are suing these criminals for $ 500,000 for illegally paid consulting fees, for adjusting rpoject deadlines and for assisting consultants in the completion of projects which is against company policy. We also have evidence that some of our executives were engaged in personal relationships with our consultants which is againsts company policy.

These criminals have been sacked and I would tell you that no one should correspond with them.
Additionally a fraudulent will has surfaced purportedly written by Mr Ashwarya. This is a fake will and you should ignore any e-mails from the firm Duwee Cheetem and Howe since they purport to represent Mr Ashwayra estate- but we know that Mr Ashwarya was not himself since the problems with his daughter over the last three years. My law firm will be in touch with you the law firm of Crotcit & Itchit and they are the true law firm you should correspond with. \
I know you are all happy to hear that I am taking action to remove all of these criminals from our company and that we will bankrupt them if required to get the company's money back and to ensure that they are punished thoroughly for being criminal.

Heinrich Himmler
CEO
African Foods

---This is the automated consultant update e-mail generated by the Consultant Project Data base of African Foods Limited. Please do not reply back to this mail box since it is generated from data base base. It is used to communicate automatically with all consulants. This automated e-mail is being sent to:

I then check Ira Tant my 40 year old cougar's e-mail

Received-On: Today 7:03 AM
Subject: Where are you Honey?
External images are hidden for your safety. Load External Images | View Options
Dearest Tant,

I have to check my e-mail box this morning just to see if I have a message from you but none. I hope all is well with you please let me know as I can't stop thinking about you.

Once again thanks for all your efforts to see that my project was accepted yesterday, I am not in anyway going to share our personal life with anybody what so ever ok, I hope you wouldn't mind if I call you "Honey" please let me know ok.

How can I know if you don't tell me that I looks nice in my photo anyway I thank you for letting me know ok and at the same time I will still want you to know that you will always be in my heart ok.

Do you have a Child? presently I am 38years old but I will be 39 in the next two months from now 28-02-1971, that's my date of brith.

I am not married yet, but I have a girl friend hope I am not hurting by telling you this please if I do forgive me as I do not mean to hurt you but only telling you the truth but that will not stop both of us from knowing each other more as I will want you teo tell me what you like and what you don't like. Tell me what I will do to you that will hurt you infat tell me all about you I just need to know ok. Please don't hide anything from me just be open to me ok.

I am not from a rich family my father is died but Mum is still ok by the grace of God. Please let me know before I forget are you a Christian?

In the pic you sent to me you looks so nice and I love it that way meaning I want us to be love each other and be truthful to each other ok.

Remember I told you to send me your private telephone number so that I will call you me over here I don't have a phone if not I would have giving you my number so that you call me. And please you don't need to tell anybody that you gave me your phone number ok.

Please try and write me back ok as I want to see your message today by so doing I will know that you are not joking with me and it will also make me to know that you care for me.

I am missing you and I believe that by the grace of God we will be meeting soonest. and I will also want you to know that I am somebody that Loves and fear God which I will also want you to be part of no matter anything because you know that one good day we will leave this world and stand before God to give account of how we spent our life here on earth so please I will want you to be part oef Jesus Family please this is also very important to me and you.

Write me ok.

Cheers & have a great-day

and reply to my lad's e-mail to Ira with this which should send him for a spin:

To: "nkem dirim" <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 7:56 AM
Subject: This mailbox is no longer operable and is being checked by security
More...

External images are hidden for your safety. Load External Images | View Options
Should you have any questions please contact:

Mr. Henrich Himmler
CEO
African Foods

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay
Now to the end game. A Safari? Doubt it myself- but I am going to try for it any way

First a letter from Himmler (me) setting the bait- first sacking my lad (had great fun writing this) and then mentioning a "small unimportant legal matter):

To: "nkem dirim" <nkem_dxxxxxxx.com>
Received-On: Today 4:49 AM
Subject: Message Important- Please read

Okutue

We have completed a thorough review of your files and applications as part of our investigation into the criminal masterminds Ms Tant and Mr Buttafooco. The results of this review have confirmed my suspicions that you are also a criminal worthy of punishment and imprisonment because of your attempts to defraud our company.

Here is what our investigation uncovered

The application that you submitted has the Name Reverend John Edwards typed at the top. This is clear evidence of your wish to defraud us and pretend to be Reverend Edwards when you were actually named Okutue. I have attached the first page of the application you submitted.

We seized control of the e-mail accounts of Mr Buttafooco and Ms Tant and these e-mails show that you not only failed to submit proper photographs on Time but that Ms Tant illegally edited these after the deadline and then mislead the committee. We are suing Mr Buttafooco and Ms Tant for these and other infractions and hope to ruin their lives and ensure that they go to jail and that their lives are ruined forever

In Ms Tant’s e-mails we found clear evidence that you were using your charming and criminal charms to influence her to make decisions on your work. You exchanged bad photos and called each other names like “honey” etc. This is against company policy and we hope to have Ms Tant jailed for abusing her office.

We are pursuing criminal charges and suing Mr Buttafooco and Ms Tant for over $ 800,000 and I sincerely hope I can ruin their lives forever and make them regret the day they were born. Unfortunately our company has no legal standing in Ivory Coast so we cannot pursue criminal and civil penalties against you and ruin your live. This causes me much sadness because a person like you should suffer a lot. However it does give me a great deal of pleasure to tell you that as of today you are sacked as a consultant for African Foods.

Now that that is out of the way I will need your help on a small but insignificant legal matter of little importance. Our Attorneys Crotchit and Itchit will be contacting you ([email protected]) with regards to this small matter. Please answer the questions as they tell you to and reply back to them. It is of no importance to you and should only take you five minutes.

Please let me know if I can ever be of help

Sincerely

Heinrich Himmler
CEO
African Foods

Then this from me as the company's lawyer- writing about a small unimportant legal matter that could award my lad $ 880,000 Twisted Evil :

To: <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 5:00 AM
Subject: Your Help on a small unimportant matter
Dear Mr Okutue

I am David Crotchit Attorney representing African Foods on a small and unimportant legal matter for which we need your help.

Mr. Ashwarya has left a will for his estate and it is clear that Mr Ashwarya was not of clear thinking mind when he wrote this will. In this purported will he left 51% of his $ 40,000,000 estate to the consultants of the company who were working with the company at the time of his death. This amount was supposed to be split evenly by the twenty or so consultants, with an amount paid to each consultant of $ 880,000.

However we have clear evidence that Mr Ashwarya, because of problems with his daughter was mentally unstable when he wrote this will. Here is what we need from you and an e-mail reply is all that is needed.

Write and e-mail back to me with the following words (cut and past if you wish)

"I, David Okutue, know that Mr. Ashwayra was not of a stable mental condition over the last few months and any will that he wrote leaving money to me or my kin could not be valid and I therefore renounce this will."

You can use you current e-mail address.

Thank you for your help with this very insignificant legal matter which is of little concern to you.

David Crotchit
Attorney at Law

And then an e-mail from me as Joey and I include a wall street journal article:
http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/?albumview=slideshow

Article reads
Ashwarya Will Contested

Himmler Vows to Fight

4 JAN 2009 Wall Street Journal Ima Hogg

New York, New York- Heinrich Himmler, newly installed CEO of African Foods has vowed to contend the will of founder of African Foods, Raj Ashwarya.

The contents of Ashwayra's will were revealed on 31 DEC 2009 in superior court. The will calls for the company's stock to be sold on 4 JAN 2009 with 49% of the proceeds going to Ashwarya's surviving daughter and the remaining 51% going to consultants (all citizens of African States) who worked for the company at the time of Ashwarya's death. In his will Ashwarya stated "the consultants helped me build the company and should share in the worth after my death..."

Himmler, now CEO of the company Ashwarya founded has vowed to fight the will. His lawyer David Crotchit, of the law firm Crotchit and Itchit stated that "there is evidence that Ashwayra was not in his right mind because of personal issues and therefore the will is invalid."

The law firm representing Ashwarya's estate, Duwee, Cheatum and Howe is in the process of contacting all of the consultants who were on the payroll at the time of his death. The firm as announced that it will seek ajudication of the will and execution of the will in Cameroon and South Africa where the will was credited and where it is expected that the court will look more favorably on awarding the proceeds of the will to African Consultants.

Here is my e-mail

From Joey to My Friend David
|Joey Buttafooco to nkem_dirim
show details 8:43 AM (21 minutes ago)

Dear David

I am just able to write you since I do not possess a home computer. I had to journey down to an internet Cafe. The news is most horrible. M. Tant and I are being sued by the company and I am being presented with criminal charges to day in court by Himmler. The attorney fees are already costing me $ 5,000 and if this keeps up I will be bankrupted even if I win

Mr. Ashwarya's will was announced just prior to New Years. I tried again to call the number you give me but only clicking and garbled voices. I have enclosed a copy of the article from the Wall Street Journal this morning. Mr. Ashwarya is leaving 50% of his estate to the consultants- but Himmler is contesting the will as you can read.

I am in court today- apparently Himmler has seized my and Ms Tant's e-mail and are going to use these as evidence against us to drag us thought court . take our money and send us to jail.

Please take care of yourself. Be careful of Himmler's attorneys for perhaps they will try to sue you. They are suing Mr Adongo in court as well as Mr Balls.

I will stay in touch- but I have to go to the internet cafe now to contact you since I have no home computer

Joey

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I send a letter from me as Michael Duewee of the law firm "Duewee Cheetum & HOWE":
Dear Mr. Okutue

We are attorneys representing the estate of the late Raj Ashwarya, founder of the company African Foods. You were listed as a consultant of the company as of 29 DEC 2009, the date of Mr. Ashwarya's passing. Because of this you are listed as a beneficiary of Mr. Ashwarya's will.

Mr. Ashwarya estate included the assets of the company African Foods. Shares of this company were tendered today and the proceeds were $ 40,000,000 (forty million USD) of which 51% was left to the Consultants. You would recieve 4% of this total or $ 880,000 once the will is executed
Please be aware that this will is being contested by Mr Heinrich Himmler and the firm's law firm Crotchit and Itchit. You may be contacted by this firm and we would urge you to seek legal advice before replying to this firm.

We are moving forward to have the will certified and the benefits paid to the consultants. We have venues set up in Africa in the countries of Cameroon and South Africa. These are the countries where the wills were certified and where we believe that the courts will rule in our favor. Because of reciprical laws you must be present at the hearings IN PERSON in order to collect the amount due you as shown in the attached letter. The amount due each consultant after fees is $ 880,000 USD (eight hundred thousand and eighty thousand dollars) per the attached letter.

If you do not reply with the information requested by 8 JAN 2009 AND if you do not attend the sessions in person you will NOT be able to collect the proceeds from the estate.

In Africa the hearings to collect the money will take place on the following dates:

25 JAN 2010 CAPETOWN SOUTH AFRICA
27 JAN 2010 DOULA CAMEROON.

These venues have a history of ruling in favor of local Africans when constesting legal issues so we are confident that the payments will be made. The payment will be made in US Dollars in cash and can be wired transferred for a small fee by you through the central bank or Western Union back to your home country.

Please respond with the required information and let us know what session you are attending so we can assure that you have a place on the court docket
Sincerely

Michael Duewee
Attorney At Law

Here is the attached PDF Letter; I created a pretty decent looking logo but not sure how to get a PDF Loaded

Dear Mr. Okutue

Our law firm represents the estate of the late Mr. Raj Aswayra who passed away unexpectedly on 29 DEC 2009. Mr. Ashwarya was the founder and CEO of African Foods LLC (hereafter referred to as “the Company” and was sole owner of 100% of common and preferred stock.

In Mr. Ashwarya’s will, which was certified in the State of Massachusetts, City of Boston, United States of America, by the regional court and in the City of Douala, Cameroon where African Foods LLC was incorporated, Mr. Ashwarya left the following bequest

49% of the company were granted to his daughter Rai plus all personal affects including cars, property etc.

51% of the company was left to consultants employed by Mr. Ashwarya at the time of his death.

The total number of consultants on 29 DEC 2009 was 25 entitling each consultant to approximately 4% of the proceeds from 51% of the sale of company stock.

The company stock was liquidated on the Boston Stock exchange and sold to public shareholders on 4 JAN 2009 for a total of $ 40,000,000 USD (forty million US Dollars). The share of the company left to the consultants by the bequest was $ 21,000,000 USD (twenty one million US Dollars) prior to subtraction of fees and taxes. Total available bequest after taxes of the share of the consultants was $ 20,000,000 USD (twenty million US Dollars) .

As a consultant you are entitled to 4% of the total amount of $ 20,000,000 twenty million US Dollars or $ 800,000 (eight hundred thousand US Dollars) upon adjudication by the court. This means that the portion you will receive upon execution of the will is a gross amount of % 800,000 USD (eight hundred thousand dollars).

In order to process the bequest we will need the following information

Your Full Name
Your Mothers name (for security)
Your Current Address
Your Country of Citizen Ship
Your Year of Birth

The court hearing will be held in the courts where the will was certified and on the following dates:
22 JAN 2010 in Superior Court Boston MA
25 JAN 2010 in Regional Court< Cape Town South Africa
27 JAN 2010 at the Supreme Court, Doula Cameroon.

We will need you to sign the statement below and send the information requested no later than 8 JAN 2009.

Yours Truly

Mr. R Cheetum Esquire, MH, MA, LMNOP
Bar 142424-9797
Licensed in State of Massachuesetts, South Africa and Cameron

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate butting in whilst you're still posting the bait but just can't help mentioning that I love the lad's apron in the photos.

Mugu-fashion at it's best!!!

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Slightly. Unfortunatley My lad is not only not a fashion maven but a little slow on the draw.

Okay this is what is waiting on me this am:

Dearest Joey,

I am happy to hear and read your mail as I have been so much worried after readying your last message where you confirmed to me that you have been sacked with Mr.Balls and Ms.Ira Tant and I even tried to send a personal message to Ms.Tant but it was Mr.Henrich Himmler that replied me from Ms.Ira Tant company email box and I became confused about that so it makes me not to reply to your message until I hear from you today.

I don't know what to say or to do as I don't have any email contact of any of the consultant so as to reach them for infoirmations of what is happening so I had to wait to hear from you. How is Ms.Tant have you any news of her where about? As I would plead with you to let her have my email address so as to also be in contact with her.

I have gone through the article that you sent to me which is in the wall street Journal today and meanwhle below is the message I recieved from Mr.Henrich Himmler lawyer today but I refused to give them a reply until I hear from you as I remembered that you said that I should be careful with him so I don't want to reply his mails to me:

Dear Mr Okutue

I am David Crotchit Attorney representing African Foods on a small and unimportant legal matter for which we need your help.

Mr. Ashwarya has left a will for his estate and it is clear that Mr Ashwarya was not of clear thinking mind when he wrote this will. In this purported will he left 51% of his $ 40,000,000 estate to the consultants of the company who were working with the company at the time of his death. This amount was supposed to be split evenly by the twenty or so consultants, with an amount paid to each consultant of $ 880,000.

However we have clear evidence that Mr Ashwarya, because of problems with his daughter was mentally unstable when he wrote this will. Here is what we need from you and an e-mail reply is all that is needed.

"I, David Okutue, know that Mr. Ashwayra was not of a stable mental condition over the last few months and any will that he wrote leaving money to me or my kin could not be valid and I therefore renounce this will."

Thank you for your help with this very insignificant legal matter which is of little concern to you.

David Crotchit
Attorney at Law

Please I will want you to let me have contacts of Mr.Ashwarya lawyers or let them contact me through my e-mail address since you said that I can onlt trust them as I will not want Mr.Himmler to use me to attack you and Ms.Tant so please reply me and advice me on waht to do.

I see that Mr.Himmler is really contesting the will of Mr.Ashwarya and that is why he wanted me to say that I know nothing about the will which Mr.Ashwarya made so that I will loose my money which I worked for so please I will want you to reply me as soon as you can on what to do and believe me God will flight this flight for us.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours Friend,
David.

I reply back as follows:

Dear David

Do not reply to the lawyers of Himmler. I am being dragged into court tommorrow by them. It looks like that they want you to sign away any rights you have to the bequest that Mr. Ashwarya has left the consultants in his will. I saw the will and it leaves about 51% of the company to the consultants.

Mr Ashwarya's estate is being represented by a firm called Duwee Cheetum & Howe and they will be in contact with you. I would listen to them and then consult your own lawyer. But these lawyers Crotchit and Iitchim are trying to have Mr. Ashwarya's will declared invalid and the money to go back to Himmler and the Board. I do not have the address of the Lawyers "Duewee, Cheetum & Howe" but they are contacting all of the consultants- have you heard from either Michael or Rancid Duewee. I spoke wiith them prior to being sacked and I was a witness to Mr Ashwarya's will.

The newspapers articles say that Duewee Cheetum & Howe Law firm is taking the court case and ajudication of Mr Ashwarya' will to Africa where they believe they can get a better hearing. Mr Himmler is trying to declare the will invalid and that the consultants will get nothing and Mr Aswarya's daugheter's money will go to a trust administered by Himmler only.

If you get an e-mail from one Mr Duewee (Michael or Rancid) you should respond back to them.

Joey

PS do you have a phone number?

Now it is time to drop the Ira Tant suicide bomb:

Joey Buttafooco to nkem_dirim
show details 9:51 AM (1 hour ago)

Dear David

I am not sure what to say. Honestly if I did not have a wife and child I would be tempted to do the same thing as Ms Tant. This is horrible. I just was off the phone with Mr. Balls and then I run to the newstand to see if it is true. This is what I found.

Ms. Tant would never do anything wrong. This I know. She was a lonely person like the article says. May her soul find peace.

I head to court today- I will see the lawyers for Mr. Ashwarya's estate- they represent the consultants and Mr. Ashwarya's daughter Rai. Himmler is contesting the will and trying to take control of the entire estate. I will ask if they have your -mail address. I will also try to get addresses of other consultants from them. They stripped search me when I was sacked- but I had your e-mail address written on a slip of paper in my sock and they do not find it.

Today I will learn whether they arrrest me. I think Himmler is paying off the government investigators.

Joey

PS I tried the phone number again but all I get is clicking and buzzing.

Death Rule Suicide Boston Herald.jpg
126K View Download
[/color]

Here is the link
http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/IRA%20TANT%20COMMITS%20SUICIDE/?albumview=slideshow

It has a photo of Ira Tant who looks very much like Paris Hilton. Here is the story since Photo Bucket is sometimes hard to see:

Tragic High Rise Leap To Death

Food Executive's Death Ruled Suicide

Boston Herald January 5 2009 James Mcgee

January 5 2009 Boston- Food Executive Ira Tant died in an apparent suicide early this morning in the exclusive Back Bay Area of Boston. Ms. Tant, aged 40, was seen paccing back and forth on the balcony of her four story brownstone apartment on Commonwealth Avenue around sun up by a sanitation worker.

"I noticed this lady on her balcony walking back and forth and then she hoisted her self up on the railing" said Jasmine Fruit. Ms. Fruit then watched in horror as the blond haired woman wearing nothing but a bathrobe dropped four stories to the sidewalk below.

"A passing medical technician ran to the scene but there was nothing to be done" said Boston Coroner James Middleworth. An investigation revealed Ms. Tant's apartment was bolted from the inside with no one else present. The coroner's office has ruled the death a "tragic suicide".

Tant, an immigrant from Zimbabwe made her mark in the US as a fashion model for Sak's Fifth Avenue before securing an executive position with the high flying company African Foods LLC. The founder of that company died in an accident in India in late December 2009.

Tant was fired from the company just prior to New Years Day, along with two other executives when a new CEO, Heinrich Himmler , was appointed to run the company. "She was completely distraught over the death of Mr. Ashwarya and then by being sacked the day after she learned of Ashwarya's death" said former African Foods Executive Harry Balls. Company insiders report that Tant had been accused of malfeasance in judging projects in her role as Quality Control Manager and also of carrying on an illicit affair with another company employee.

"She was a tough but upstanding individual" stated Balls. "The accusations against her were all lies and slander and the pressure apparently got to her. You might as well say that Himmler threw her off the balcony himself."

Himmler and African Foods had no comment on the matter.

Tant was a national champion kick boxer having won the over 30 year category in the mixed singles competiion. She had run over 20 marathons placing 15th in the famed Grandma Marathon in Minnesota in July of this year.

Tant, a widow and without family or children will be buried in a private ceremony this Friday. Her mother, father and three brothers were brutally murdered in 1988 by Mugabe's police force while living in Zimbabwe. Tant apparently escaped harm by killing two attackers with an ax and outran the rest. Her marriage ended when husband was killed in an automoble wreck two weeks after their marriage in 1992.

"She was a very lonely person' said one of her work associates. "She lived for her work- but it seemed she was also searching for someone to love. Unfortunately because of her brains, physical prowess, and beauty most men were intimdated by her and were afraid to even speak with her. I hope she finally finds peace and joy where she is now."

To quote the bard:

Quote:
Oh tragic life of woe take from my arms this veil of grief and send me to a place where bitter weeds grown of man are naught

Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay a little more bait- does the guy read his e-mails...I sent him one from Duewee Cheetem and Howe...?

To David
From Joey
Joey Buttafooco to nkem
show details 11:52 AM (1 hour ago)

Bad news David- they are indicting me criminally for malfesance and also they are suing me criminally. I spoke with Rancid and Michael Duewee and they said that they had sent an e-mail to you but were not sure if you received it or not.

Here is their address. They have motioned to have the venue of the will move to Africa to have it certified and fund disbursed. They gave me their e-mail address and Michael Duewee said there were urgent deadlines and that they needed to hear back from you. Apparently each consultant was bequeathed 4% of the total estate or about $ 800,000.

Since I am not in the bequest they would not give any more information to me. They are fearful of Himmler's lawyers getting information

Here is the address:
[email protected]

I will have to post $ 500,000 in bail and may not be able to do this which means I will have to go to jail if I cannot find the money.

Stay in touch and say a prayer. God is with us. We must hold fast to this that we have done nothing wrong and our preseverance will be rewarded.

Joey

In other words I will not have any money to fund your safari to Cameroon or Cape Town...

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I check Joey's personal e-mail and this is what I find. Cruel and cold world it is that we live in Crying or Very sad

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 4:52 PM, nkem dirim <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Joey,

We have power failure since last night and we just got light now and I check my email box and saw your message.

Do you mean that Ms.Tant is death? This is unbelievable but why? But why can't the Attorneys stand for you in the court? why, they should help you out in this problems and I recieved a message from Attorneys Rancid and Michael Duewee and I will sent them a message tomorrow.

I can't write any more please as I am not myself now.

Yours Friend
David.

it looks like Joey (me) is going to get thrown in jail, Tant is dead and no once can help him get to Cameroon....from the Ivory Coast
here is my reply

Dear David

I am not sure I can go on. The Attorneys for the estate of Mr Ashwarya do not represent me- they are nice people but the represent his daughter and the beneficiaries of his will (the consultants). They cannot spend money out of the estate since the will does not allow for this.

The company that I worked for is attacking me. This is probably hard to understand since you are not in America but believe it or not people do dishonest things and lie and take things that are not theres. I am friendless- today my wife leaves me calling me a crook and takes my daughter with her. My own lawyers are charging me many dollars- and I don't think I can raise bail money so I think in the court hearing in the morning they will lock me up until the trial occurs.

Ms Tant is dead. I spoke with Mr Balls and I had to calm him down he was threatening to take a gun to kill Himmler- but we cannot bring back the dead. Ms. Tant could not take being set up as a theif and liar and because she thinks she has not friends out of work she does the unthinkable. I hope and pray as someone said in the article she is in a better place.

I will let you know about the jail time. I tried to call but the number goes through only clicking. I think I have wrong number. I must tell you that tonight I get very very drunk on the demon rum and I am still drunk as I write this. I hope you don't think less of me.

We must as you said hope that God will provide us a way. I have done nothing wrong. Anything I did was to help others along and to help them out. I worry that Mr Balls is going to do something really crazy in court tommorrow.

I must go because my I cannot see straight since finsihing the bottle of the rum. It is better than being sober my friend.

Joey

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what was waiting in my Joey B mailbox this morning:

Hoping to hear from you today.
InboxX

|nkem dirim to me
show details 7:36 AM (1 hour ago)

Dear Joey,

It is a pity that all these things is happening to you and I feel so much bad about it all.

I think what I will have to do is to use the money which I am going to recieve as one of the company's consultant to make sure that you are released.

But the problem that I have is that I don't have any money with me to see that I get to
Cameroon and South Africa where the Attorney as advice me to be on the 25th and 27th of this month in this case what do I do since it is important that I should be there in PERSON.

Can the Attorney assist me on this issue? as you know I don't have money with me not even to do my projects not to talk of coming to Cameroon and South Africa this is really a problem for me please I need your advice.

Please have faith that nothing will happen to you as I am praying and fasting for you over here and please don't drink as drinking is not the answer to this problem all will do is to pray to God and I believe with God everything is possible.

It is really apity that Ms.Ira Tant died so please don't kill yourself and allow Mr.Ball to do somthing that God will not want please.

Since you said that you will be in couth today please try as much as you can to write me back ok.

You are not friendless as I will alway be by you and do also remember that you have God with you.

I have tried to write a message to Reverend John Edward but my mails to him comes back to my email box to let him know about this problems since it is through him I come to work as a consultant to the company.

How can your wife call you a crook and leaves with yoiur daughter? Is she flighting also against you? she have been with you for many years and she did not call you a crook why then is she doing this now you needed her to be by your side?

Anyway I will want you to call me please on +22544372556 as soon as you recieve this message please as I am feeling too bad here.

Waiting for your call.

Yours Friend,
David.

Interesting that Reverend Edwards is not writing him- but of course I am certain that Rev and my lad are the same person....Well I am not sure my lad is going on a safari or not but lets see...

I checked Duewee Cheetem & Howe (my apologies to the 3 Stooges) mailbox

no message so I left this along with a copy of the letter that I sent earlier

Sent: 01/06/10 09:09 AM
attachment PDF
Subject: This is the third notice Notice Will of the estate of Mr. Ashwarya Please respond

Dear Mr. Okutue
Our law firm represents the estate of the late Mr. Raj Aswayra who passed away unexpectedly on 29 DEC 2009. Mr. Ashwarya was the founder and CEO of African Foods LLC (hereafter referred to as “the Company” and was sole owner of 100% of common and preferred stock.

I am pleased to report that the District Court of Boston denied the motion of Heinrich Himmler that would have stopped us from moving the hearing on the will of Mr Ashwarya to Africa. The changes in the Obama adminstration certainly helped there.

We have represented clients in Cameroon and South Africa since 1886 and many contacts in the legal system. The court is prepared to award bequest to those beneficiaries that appear in person. We simply have to have a few documents completed and for you to appear in person with proof of identity and you will be given the choice of a cashier check in the amount of $ 800,000 or we can wire money to your bank or via Western Union (fees will be deducted from the amount by either the bank or Western Union in the latter two cases).

Be aware that we are working with the courts to set dates and have your name added to the docket. We highly suggest that you do NOT attend the session in Boston where US law controls disbursement but rather plan on attending the session in Cameroon or in South Africa where the courts will move quickly to disburse funds immediately and with no taxes withheld. However that will be your decision

The court hearing will be held in the courts where the will was certified and on the following dates:

22 JAN 2010 in Superior Court BostonMA
25 JAN 2010 in

Regional Court
< Cape TownSouth Africa

27 JAN 2010 at the Supreme Court, Doula Cameroon.

We will need you to sign the statement attached and send the information requested no later than 8 JAN 2009. If there is a way we can assit you please let us know.

Yours Truly

Mr. R Cheetum Esquire, MH, MA, LMNOP
Bar 142424-9797
Licensed in State of Massachuesetts, South Africa and Cameron

Then I send this from Himmler's lawyer- just to try to poke my lad a little:
To: <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 6:27 AM
Subject: Second: Your Help on a small unimportant matter

Dear Mr Okutue

As I wrote before am David Crotchit Attorney representing African Foods on a small and unimportant legal matter for which we need your help.

Thank you for your help with this very insignificant legal matter which is of little concern to you. We need you to make this reply by January 8. You should be aware that there are bad lawyers out three that might be promising to help you collect $ 800,000. You should ignore them and simply respond to us as requested. We only have your best interest at heart.

David Crotchit
Attorney at Law

Finally a reply from my beleagured Joey B

Dear David

I go to court in one hour so pray for me. I am now sober and have promised God to not drink a drop of the alcohol if he will deliver me from this.

The number of newspaper articles about all this is hard to believe and my name has been smeared by Himmler and I probably will now sit in jail. I have no money since my wife took my cash and I wrote my final check today to the lawyers. The company owes me a month salary but refuse to pay it since Himmler says I am a crook.

I don't know if the lawyers can give you money or not. Perhaps you should write to either Michael or Rancid Duewee to see. Please don't think less of me but if you could get to Cameroon (which is not that far from the Ivory Coast) and collect the $ 800,000 perhaps you could make a small loan to me so I can get the lawyers to post bail for me until I clear my name. I will pay it back and it would only have to be $ 15,000.

I believe you could take a bus to Cameroon if the lawyers will not fund the trip. I know that they have court dates set for Boston already- perhaps you could fly to Boston to appear in person?

If you do not feel comfortable lending me the money once you collect it do not concern yourself with me- for if you cannot help me perhaps God has another way out of this for me.

You should write the law firm immediately to determine if they can help you. I have tried the number to no avail.

I will write you unless I am in jail which you will know by a sign that I am in jail of you do not hear from me. I will always head my e-mails "Dearest David" so you will know it is me and that no one has taken over my e-mail.

God Bless

Joey

hmmm can one take a bus from Ivory Coast to Cameroon?

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was waiting on me this morning in my Duewee Cheetum and Howe lawyers mailbox from my lad:

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 01/06/10 11:12 AM
To: Michael Duewee

Subject: Thanks and God Bless you Sir.

Dear Bar.R Cheetum,

Sir, I am very sorry for not been able to reply to your notice to me since yesterday as I have been thinking so much about this matter and at the same time I have been in tension the death of Ms.Ira Tant and the death of Our Late CEO and Director Mr.Ashwarya who passed away last month who has been a Father to us, I pray that his soul rest in perfect peace in Jesus name Amen.

I recieved a message from Mr.Joey Buttafooco who informed me that you are a personal lawyer to Mr.Ashwarya due he has been in problems now which is also causing to think on how and what to do as he has been a kind-man to me since I came in to work as a Consultant to African Food LLC.

Concerning the will which Mr.Ashwarya left for all the consultant of the company I don't know what to do as I would be happy to appear in person in the court in Cameroon as a beneficiary of the will of late Mr.Ashwarya.

But the only problem that will keep me back is that I don't have funds of my own to be there in Cameroon as I will also plead for you to assist me on this matter so as to enable me to be present in the court on the day of hearing which is on the 27th of Jan 2010, so please Sir I will really be happy if you can assist me on this matter as I promise to pay back any money which you assisted me with.

I will sign and send back to you the statement attached and the neededinformation requested from me as soon as I recieve your message today. Once again I am so much counting highly on you to be present in the Supreme Court in Doula Cameroon so please I really needed you to help me with funds so that I will be there in person.

Below is also a message I recieved from Mr.David Crotchit who said he is representing African Foods which Mr.Heinrich Himmler ask me to reply them which I did not do as Mr.Joey Buttafooco ask me to be careful with him, so on this note what do I do? Do I reply there message to me? please let me know.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God Bless you Sir.

Mr.David N.Okutue.

The this to me (as Michael Duewee) from my lad:

Dear Bar.Michael Duewee,

Just to let you know that I will be signing the attachment letter and will return same back to you as soon as I hear from you today.

But please my most urgent problem now is funds to be there in CAMEROON in person so please I will be more than happy if you assist me with this problem, I promise you that I will surely pay you back any money you helped me with as I so much count on you for this favour to be the in person in CAMEROON.

Hoping to recieve a Good-news from you today.

God Bless you,
David N.Okutue.

Here is my reply as Michael Duewee (lets just say I am in my element!!!):

Dear Mr. Okutue

Thank you for your reply. My name is Michael Duewee, my brother Rancid Duewee, David Howe and I are partners in the law firm representing the estate of the late Mr. Raj Ashwarya. I have attached an article from the Wall Street Journal regarding yesterday's ruling. We have been successful in having the proceeds from the stock sale placed in escrow and getting the court venue moved to either Cameroon, South Africa, or Boston. This is indeed good news.

Our firm was founded in 1886, by my great grandfather, to represent the whaling industry in Boston obtain port of call rights on the African Coast. Our firm gradually became a specialist in representing US Companys and their interests in West and South African Countries. We first begin working with Mr. Ashwayra in Zimbabwe in the late 1980s and continued to represent him after he immigrated to the Boston area in 1990.

Let me address some of your question including the implicit ones below:

First -we represent the estate of Mr. Ashwarya. We cannot, and do not represent you, or any of the other beneficiaries. We would be happy to become your attorney or barristers after the bequest is completed but to do so prior to this happening would be a conflict of interest and would be looked unfavorably on by the courts.

Second- we would strongly suggest that you hire a barrister either in the Coast of Ivory or Cameroon to represent you. You can represent yourself, of course, but it is always better to have legal counsel. We can recommend a local Barrister in Cameroon to assist you- unfortunately our contacts in Coast of Ivory are very limited. The Barrister fees are usually reasonable in Cameroon - a retainer fee upfront of about $ 5,000 USD with hourly costs of $ 250 USD/hour plus expenses are typical.

Third- All of our fees for representing the estate are paid from the estate itself. The court ruled that we would, and have already, receive a $ 100,000 USD upfront fee plus $ 500 USD per hour plus expenses from the estate. Since we do not and cannot represent you (at least until the bequests are paid) we are unable to provide you funds from the estate of the late Mr. Ashwarya to help you defray any costs. If we were to lend you money this would be seen as a breech of our fiduciary responsibilities by the courts and would present us with a conflict of interest situation. This would endanger our firm's standing with the courts and could jeopardize the proceedings

Fourth- With regards to the e-mail from Mr. Crotchit we cannot provide any legal advice since we do not represent you. However I can provide you an overview of what the e-mail from the Barristers Crotchit and Itchit means. Were you to reply as requested from Crotchit and Itchit you would forfeit any rights to any of the estate to Mr. Ashwayra. You would also be certifying that Mr. Ashwarya was mentally unstable and therefore you would become a material witness for the counter claims of Himmler and put at risk the claims of the other consultants to the estate and the claims of Mr Ashwarya's daughter. To summarize if you replied as requested you would give up any rights to any request and be asking that no other consultant get any money from the estate. The money would then revert to Himmler.

Finally- this is not legal advice you understand- I would recommend that you do what ever you need to do to appear as requested at the Courts in either Cameroon or Capetown. If you are not there in person the money in the bequest will revert back to the company African Foods and Mr. Himmler. I would suggest getting money for a bus ticket or a plane to Cameroon or Capetown. The distance is not so great to Cameroon via Taxi or bus and a flight to Capetown is enjoyable.

Once we have your signed copy of the letter (simply sign the bottom and date it and then e-mail it back to us) we will place your name on the docket. You will need to let us know whether you will appear in Boston, Cameroon, or South Africa. As indicated the portion of the estate going to the consultants is $ 21,000,000 (twenty one million USD) with $ 1,000,000 (one million USD) going to defray legal and court with each consultant receiving $ 800,000. This amount will be paid with check, bank transfer or western union wire. Any fees for bank transfers or Western Union Wire must be paid by the beneficiary.
Regards

Michael Duewee

Here is the article (cut and pasted) as well as the link to the jpef article that I sent him:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Courts%20Rule%20that%20will%20can%20be%20heard%20in%20Africa/?albumview=slideshow

Court Rules on Ashwarya Will

Shares Sold, African Venues for Hearings
6 January 2010 Wall Street Journal James Bekins

Boston MA- WSJ 6 January 2009
- The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals US District Court ruled today that the sale of stock in African Foods LLC was appropriate. Shares begin trading yesterday in the company and approximately $ 40 million USD in proceeds from the stock sale were placed in escrow for the estate of the late Raj Ashwarya, founded of African Foods.

The court dismissed claims by the new CEO Heinrich Himmler that the sale of stock and placing the money in the estate's account was illegal. Himmler will remain CEO of the now private company. Additionally the court ruled that the estate hearings concerning the will may be held in both US and African courts where the will was certified. The law firm of Duwee, Cheetum & Howe, representing the estate of Mr Ashwarya moved to have hearing dates established in Cameroon, South Africa and Boston and the court affirmed this request.

The will leaves 51% of the estate (approximately $ 21 million USD) to the African Consultants who helped Mr. Ashwarya build the company . Apparently each consultant would be granted 4% of the estate granted to them, or about $ 800,000 USD.

David Crotchit, attorney for Heinrich Himmler vowed that the firm African Foods and Heinrich Himmler would contest each bequest in Cameroon, South Africa and Boston. Legal expert Dr. James Monroe discussed the case with this reporter.

Monroe commented "What Heinrich Himmler and David Crotchit are counting on is that the beneficiaries will not show up at the venues to collect the bequests from the estate. Any money not collected would be moved back to the company , and essentially back to Himmler. However it appears that once the identity of each claimant is certified by the courts the money would be paid out. Local African courts will most certainly rule in favor of an African claimant."

David Crotchit, attorney for Himmler commented that "Everyone knows that Mr. Ashwarya was suffering mental distress when he wrote this will. We are pretty confident that the consultants will respect this and not demand money from the estate that is not rightfully theirs."

Court Dates Have been set for late January in Boston, MA, Douala Cameroon, and CapeTown South Africa. The firm Duewee, Cheetum & Howe, a Boston Law Firms with offices in Cameroon and Capetown will represent the estate of the late Raj Ashwarya. and assist in beneficiary certification.

Then this was waiting on Joey Buttafooco (me from my lad):

Dear Joey,

You can not sit in jail God as that is not what God said concerning you just believe me, you will see what God will do for you something you have never seen before just believe in your heart and you will see it come through in Jesus name Amen.

I have just sent a message to the Lwayer and at the same time I recieved another email message from the lawyer of Mr.Himmler below is s copy of there message to me:

[He includes text from my fake e-mail from the law firm of Crotchit and Itchit asking him to declare Ashwarya insane)

If be the grace of God I am able to be there in Cameroon, I will give you the money you ask me off and that will not be to borrow you money as you know that I can not borrow money to you after all that you did for me so I will send the money to you if I should be able to recieve the money and please I will also want you to know that you are always in my heart as you have been more than a Brother to me .

For sure I know right deep in my heart that God will set you free from the hands of them that seek your life just beieve because God works with our believes so please have faith in God please.

If it could have been possible for me I would have fly to Boston to appear in person and I also pray that the lawyers will be able to fund my trip to Cameroon as they are the only hope I have and count on to be there in person if not it wouldn't be possible for me to be there as you know that I don't have funds with me to get to Cameroon.

I sent a message to the lawyer and I am waiting urgently to hear from them so that I will know the next step to follow.

And please concerning the message I recieved from Mr.Himmler what do I do about it as I don't have it in mind to reply them for anything whatsoever.

Be rest assured God is with us.

Waiting to hear from you.
David.

Now it turns out that Joey (me of course) is now in jail but I have a friend and former colleage of Joey's - Harry Balls (whom my lad has heard mentioned but has not corresponded with write him):

Dear David

We have not met but we have a mutual friend Joey Buttafooco who asked me to write you. Joey was arraigned in court yesterday and when the judge moved to rule on the bond amount Himmler's lawyer David Crotchit demanded bail be raised to $ 1,000,000 because of charges and insinuated that Mr Buttafooco had something to do with the death of my friend Ms. Tant.

Fortunately my brother was sitting next to me because I tried to jump the court bar to attack Mr Himmler but my brother restrained me. The court ruled that there was not enough evidence to indict me on the charges brought by Himmler but our mutual friend Mr Buttafooco is in jail now until his hearing scheduled for February. He is in bad sorts and his wife has left him with his daughter.

I am free now but not really because I grieve over Mr Ashwaray and Ms Tant.

Himmler is now trying to block the execution of Mr Ashwarya's will. Mr Buttafooco asked me to give you a message throught the talking glass of the jail when I saw him last night so here is what I wrote down

"David- please know that I am innocent. Please help me if you can. Try to do what you can do to get the bequest from Mr Ashwarya's will. I will pay you back I promise. I am bankrupt but if I get through this I am leaving the US and going back to Nambia where I lived after leaving Germany. Stay strong and make a way for yourself in this. Do not let Himmler steal all the money"

I swore I would not give this message to any but you. I am not sure what it all means but Joey told me you would understand completely.

Feel free to write me.

Harry

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was waiting on me when I took my long overdue lunch break from my lad plus my reply

Dear Mr.Harold Balls,

I am happy to hear from you due I have heard much about you from Mr.Joey Buttafooco as I am not happy about the news you gave me concerning Mr.Joey.

But he was not the person that killed Ms.Tant, how then could the court said that he was the killer of Ms.Tant.

So you want to let me know that Mr.Joey is in the jail now? this is unbelievable and behold the big amount of money which he must pay before he can be released on bail by February and how is really sure that it was not Mr.Himmler that caused the death of Ms.Tant.

Thanks to God that the court did not keep you also with as you wanted to jump on Mr.Himmler anyway I am doing everything possible to see that I be in the court for the hearing in Cameroon but the problem I am having here now is that I don't have funds with me and I have sent a message even to Mr.Ashwarya's lawyer to see if he can assist me with funds so that I will pay him back after I have recieved the money.

I am waiting to hear from him so as for me to be sure that I will be present in the court in Cameroon. If I am not there in Person I will not be able to recieve the fund and that means that Mr.Himmler is trying to block the Will of Mr.Ashwarya but God will flight the flight for us.

I hope that I will get a good reply from the lawyer of Mr.Ashwarya as it is the only hope I have and count on to be in the court in Person over there in Cameroon so let's pray and have hope in God.

Best Regards.
Mr.David.

My reply as Harry Balls

Harold Balls to nkem
show details 2:18 PM (2 minutes ago)

David
Thanks for the message. Joey will only be held in Jail until he can post $ 1 million dollars or is declared innocent. He has mortgaged his house to pay for the lawyers. if he is proven innocent (which he will be) then he will not have to pay the million dollars. But he will be wiped out because of legal fees.

He is not being charged with the murder of Ms Tant- but I was in court and Himmler's lawyer said "it seems a strange coincidence that Ms Tant dies just after charges Filed against Mr. Buttafooco"

This was a horrible thing to say and just shows you how low Himmler will go. He tried to have me arrested but there was no evidence in e-mails of me corresponding with any consultants. The corrspondence they have is Joey giving someone a little help, a little more time, changing projects to assist the consultant- no damage done to the company. But Himmler and his lawyer make it look like Joey and Ms Tant are stealing and defrauding by this evidence.

Poor Joey even if he is declared innocent, which he will be, he will be a broke man.

Regards
Harry

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

End of day and checking my e-mail here is what is from my lad to Duewee Cheetum & Howe

Dear Bar.Michael Duewee,

I have been so much worried over here since I have not heard from you concerning my problem here so as for me to be able to be in Cameroon before the day of the hearing.

Please I will want you to try as much as you can to write me back so that I will know the next thing to do concerning my trip to Cameroon as the days is no longer far now, please as this is very very urgent and important to me.

Waiting urgently to hear from you today.

God Bless you.
Mr.David.

Then this

Dear Bar.Michael Duewee,
atttachment 118.49kb
I have recieved your message to me and I am sending to you a signed copy of the letter as you have adviced.

Confirm this letter and let me know.

Thanks.
Mr.David.

Here is the letter from my Lad and I must tell you it was satisfying to have him GIVE to ME the EXACT same information he requested that I give to HIM in early November. Forgive me but I find that really FUNNY!!!! Razz

Here it is- I really do like my crappy little logo!!!!!!

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/David%20letter%20saying%20he%20wants%20beneficiaries/?albumview=slideshow

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hree is my message to my lad- Cameroon it is if it is to be at ALL Razz

Dear Mr. Okutue

Thank you for sending the letter confirming that you do want to participate as a beneficiary of the estate and will of Mr. Raj Ashawarya. We must file in the list of claimants by court by noon in Capetown and by 14:00 in Cameroon and Boston by 17:00 8 JAN 2009. Since you did not tell us the venue that you would appear in - and with limited time we took the measure of filing that you would appear in Douala,Cameroon. I trust this is okay- but we had no choice in the matter given the lateness of your reply.

Your letter will serve as the notice to the court and we expect no problems in filing you as a beneficiary because you were listed as a consultant as of the date of the death of the late Mr. Ashwarya.

There are no court costs or fees involved up front- however as we indicated approximately $ 1,000,000 (one million USD) will be deducted out of the bequest to cover fees and court costs. If you decide to the money from the bequest wire transferred to your bank, or money wired via Western Union then the cost must be paid by you and will not be covered by our firm.

We will forward exact details to you required for your appearance in the Supreme Court of Cameroon on 27 JAN 2009. You should ensure that you arrive two days prior in case of travel delays- because if you are not present at the Court Hearing on the 27 JAN 2009 your bequest will revert back to African Foods LLC.

We are fairly confident, since the will is being executed in an African Venue Cameroon, and because of our longstanding presence here that the awarding of the bequest will happen automatically.

We will forward information to you on exact location, time and suggested hotels and other details etc for you by tommorrow or Monday at the latest.

The process is very straight forward at the court (your presence and proof of id is all that is required)- however you should ensure that you have proof of ID and also you should obtain any visa entry requirements for entry from the Coast of Ivory to Cameroon immediately. Since we have little experience in the Coast of Ivory I would urge you to consult your consulate or the Cameroon consulate for any requirements. UNfortunately because we do not represent you we cannot assist you with this effort.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Michael Duewee

Attorney At Law

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I think the trip I lay out is a lovely safari for my lad. Chances are he will not go- but for $ 800,000 USD- perhaps he will. Got this off a motor cross exchange board- so who the hell really knows what these roads look like. I never new it but Douala according to Virtual Tourist and other sites is commonly known as the "armpit of Africa" (I swear I am not making this up- who knew???) Evil or Very Mad

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 01/08/10 03:16 PM

Subject: Message.

Dear Bar.Michael Duewee,

Thanks for your message we have power failure that was why I didn't reply your message in time.

Cameroon is ok by me due I am still running round to see how I will get myself there before then. You talked about ID proof, I don't really understand the ID you are talking about please let me know.

Thanks as I will be waiting to recieve the needed informations from you.

Mr.David.

my reply:
Dear Mr Okutue

Thank for the pleasure of your reply to my message. I completely understand the problem with power failures in Western Africa.

The identification or ID we speak of would be a National Identity Card, Drivers License or passport that shows your photo and that you are David Okutue. This is all that is required by the court. We did complete filings today and my brother Rancid is currently in Cameroon and met with the magistrate the Right Honarable Nuya Djam this morning. A three judge panel will make the decision- and we have worked previously with Judge Djam, and, in fact we use his son as our paralegal whenever we work with the court.

We do not yet know the identities of the other two judges but feel confident in our case representing African nationals against the claims of a US company- especially given that the will was certified by Judge Djam in 2004.

Judge Djam communicated to Rancid that if proper identifications, are presented, and are valid, that the bequests will be executed within two business days or 29 JAN.

We did verify that the total fees deducted from the estate will be about $ 1,000,000 USD (including our fees of $ 200,000 USD and other court and filing fees). We will not have the exact amount of the bequest until the day of the hearing but it will be very close to the amount of $ 800,000 USD granted to you.
With regards to your trip be aware that Cameroon will require the following for entry:
Valid Passport
Certificate of vaccination against yellow fever
2 identify photos (drivers license and national identity card or passport

Visa form that you can collect at the Embassy of Cameroon in Coast of Ivory. The Visa form is very easy to obtain.

The currency is the CFA franc so you should obtain some CFA as you pass through Nigeria. Your best overland route to Cameroon is

(and it is an interesting drive) is to start at Abadajan, Coast of Ivory; through Accra, Togo; to Cotonou ,Benin, on to Lagos, Nigeria; to Enugu, Nigeria to the border crossing at Ikom, Nigeria proceeding to Kumba Cameroon onto Douala, Cameroon.

Phone connections are notoriously bad in Cameroon so it is best if you use either a wireless lap top (not much better than phone) or (the best solution) is to communicate with us via connections at Internet Cafes which are available at most of the cities you will pass through.

Once arriving in Douala you should stop at an Internet Cafe and contact us immediately. There are hostels available if you choose not to stay in the Hotel Le Meridian.

We will be meeting at the Hotel Le Meridien the morning of the hearing of 27 JAN at 8:00 am sharp the day of the hearing. The 20 claimants coming to Cameroon will board a chartered motor coach for the 4 km ride to the court. The court hearing will be at 13:00. We will review the identification and present our papers to all claimants. You will also be given a court entry badge. You should be reminded that no weapons, knives, guns or anything of destructive nature is allowed into the court.The address for our meeting on the morning of 27 JAN is:
Hotel Le Meridian
35 Avenue des Cocotiers,
DoDouala,
Cameroon

I will be in contact with you in the next week or so.

Michael Duewee

Attorney at Law

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lest anyone doubt my claims that Douala is the "armpit of Africa":

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/modernnomad67/3/1199491800/tpod.html

http://www.camdates.net/forums/forum_messages.php?forumID=795&pageNumber=1&forumCategory=2

http://www.world66.com/africa/cameroon/douala

Happy Trails to YOU Very Happy

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Extremely busy day at work on Monday (no complaints) kept me from my lad- but this morning I send him this- and will be sending him two forms to fill out. Later I will send another message from Mr Harry Balls (me of course) on behalf of Joey Buttafooco):

here is my message, amazing how much it looks like a 419 scam Twisted Evil :

Dear Mr. Okutue

We are providing the twenty beneficiaries who have selected Douala as the court setting for execution of the will of the late Mr. Ashwarya an update on our progress with the court.

First be aware that Mr Himmler and the barristers Itchit and Crotchit will be present at the hearing to attempt to dispute each bequest. We have a plan to deal with this you can rest assured.

As indicated on our last correspondence the Right Honorable Nuya Djam will be presiding. We have worked with Judge Djam on at least twenty cases in the past and also, as we indicated earlier, use his son as our paralegal when in Cameroon. We did confirm that the two other magistrates are the Right Honarable Helen Fonachu and the Right Honorable Henry Baaboh. Judge Fonachu, while attending Harvard Law School clerked with our Boston office and is well acquainted with my brother Rancid and I and we have successfully argued cases in front of her. We do not have as much experience with Judge Baaboh who was just appointed to the bench from private practice. Never the less we have two judges who we are confident will vote in our favor for the exucution of the will.

The total bequest amount has now been settled.

Total proceeds for the Consultants is $ 21,823,560 USD (twenty one million eight hundred twenty three thousand five hundred and sixty dollars). Fees and court cost will equal $ 1,234,000 USD (one million two hundred thirty four thousand dollars) with the remaining $ 20,589,560 (twenty million five hundred eighty nine thousand five hundred and sixty dollars) in an escrow account. Any interest will accrue to the courts and banks. Each consultant and benefactor will receive 4% of the total.

Thus the total amount of money to be paid to you by the court will be $ 823,582 (eight hundred twenty three thousand and five hundred and eighty two dollars). The Supreme Court, in preparation for our upcoming hearing has ordered that you be provided a copy of the will of Mr Ashwarya which will be forthcoming to you via e-mail. Included will be a short acknowledgement and reconciliation form that you will need to complete. This form will be sent to you via e-mail on WED 13 JAN 2009.

We will also send you a reimbursement form that you will need to complete. This tells the court by which method you prefer to recieve the funds. As a reminder the options are

1. Wire Transfer to a bank account (direct, cheapest and safest way)

2. Cashiers' Check made to you (cheap but this can be stolen)
3. Money Transfer via Western union (Safe but expensive)

Please note that the court is unable to disburse cash. However also be aware that the estate is paying all court fees and taxes so that the net amount (less any costs associated with wire transfers or money transfers) owed by you is zero.

Please acknowledge receipt of this e-mail. We will be forwarding the copy of the will and the associated reconciliation form to you as well as the reimbursement form to you on Weds.

We looking forward to seeing you in Douala. Let us know if we can make hotel reservations for you. We will need a credit card from you in order to do.

Michael Duwee
Attorney at Law

I am pretty sure that my lad does not have enough sense or gumption for safari- but here is to trying!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from my lad so I fear that this one is played out but here is one last try - an e-mail from me as Harry Balls to my lad concerning Joey Buttafooco and a little reminder that if my lad goes to Cameroon big riches await him:

Dear David

It is me Harry Balls writing you. I visited our mutual friend last night Mr Joey Buttafooco in jail. He is most horrible condition as you might imagine and says that big huge men try to rape him in the cells where the prisoners are held. He is cut up and bruised. His hearing is next week and he asked if you would sign an affadavit on his behalf as part of his case to try to prove Himmler was a liar about these charges against him . His lawyers will contact you- they are to present evidence later this month.

He also beg to see when you get your bequest from Mr Ashwarya's will if you will lend him $ 40,000 to pay off his lawyers. He swears he will pay it back and tells me sobbing that if he gets free he is leaving US because they hate German peoples (he was born in Germany) and will move back to Namibia where he immigrated from before coming to US. He is almost out of his mind and tells me that he continues to have dreams of Ms Tant and that she is screaming his name outside his cell windows. I tell him that his is not imagination but he swears that her ghost is indeed haunting him and he is under a curse.

So let me know if you can sign and complete affadavit form for our friend Joey. I am doing so and also to appear in court. I am still loooking for a job here.

Your friend

Harry

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well- I am about to declare this one, my first dead. My lad has been out of contact since last Friday- the longest since our first e-mail xchange (it seems like yesterday) in early November.

One more check tomorrow then I am going to erect a tombstone on this one. Sad

No safari- but lots of paperwork and a nice picture of my laddie in an apron!

Is it REALLY OVER Question

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay not dead after all- here is what was waiting in my Michael Duewee attorney at Law in box.

Dear Michael Duewee,

Sorry for late reply to your message as I have been running around to see that I raise fund for my trip to Douala.
I have also recieved the confirmationsfrom the Supreeme Court Douala update and progress which I am happy about and at the same time I am thanking you for all your efforts.

Since you said that the Supreme Court has ordered that you provide me a copy of the Will of our late CEO Mr.Ashwarya for acknowledgement since I have to sign and complete, I will be waiting to recieve the form from you today and that of the reimbursement form so as to enable me complete and tell the court by which method I am to recieve the fund. I have also taking note of the options as I am waiting to recieve more informations from you concerning the copy of the will and the associated reconciliation form as well as the reimbursement form.

Concerning my hotel reservations for me I will let you know about that in my next message to you.

Waiting to hear and recieve more informations from you today.

Mr.David.

Here is my reply

Dear Mr. Okutue

Attached is the reimbursement for for the Supreme Court of Douala. You should fully complete the form and scan it back to me. It is due no later than Friday 15 JAN 2010so it is urgent we recieve this. Please note that there are three methods of reimbursement- Wire Transfer to you Bank Account (you will need to provide banking details, Western Union Transfer, and Cashiers check. I want to again urge that you complete the form fully. You must sign this form at the bottom of the second page and also write your name legibly. Note that you will be responsible for payment of the fees associated with the fund transfers- the amounts are shown on the form in USD which are accepted by the court (Cash is acceptable or certified check made out to the Supreme Court of Cameroon).

Also attached is the will of the late Raj Ashwarya. You should carefully read the will and consult legal counsel if you desire. You should then sign and date the will also writing your name legibly. The will should also be signed and scanned back to me by 15 JAN 2010.

My brother Rancid met again with the Magistrate, the Right Honarable Nuya Djam and we confirmed the court hearing will take place as we indicated. Please note that although Cameroon is bilingual (using both French and English) the court session will be held in English. Should you need a translator we can arrange for one- but you will be responsible for payment of the translator. Rates run about 200 CFA per hour.

We will be meeting at the Hotel Le Meridien the morning of the hearing of 27 JAN at 8:00 am sharp the day of the hearing. The 20 claimants coming to Cameroon will board a chartered motor coach for the 4 km ride to the court. The court hearing will be at 13:00. We will review the identification and present our papers to all claimants. You will also be given a court entry badge. You should be reminded that no weapons, knives, guns or anything of destructive nature is allowed into the court.The address for our meeting on the morning of 27 JAN 2010 is:
Hotel Le Meridian
35 Avenue des Cocotiers,
DoDouala,
Cameroon

We suggest that you plan on arriving the 25 JAN 2010 to ensure that you are not delayed in travel. Please let us know whether you will be arriving via airplane of some other means of transportation. Cell phone coverage is notoriously bad so we suggest that you plan on communicating via laptop via internet or through internet cafe e-mail.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Michael Duewee
Attorney at Law

I attached a standard will ( Twisted Evil ) that I modified slightly with verbiage about consultants. It is a straight will nothing goofy- then I also appended a stupid ass form that I got off the internet and messed with:

Here is the will ( I sent it in PDF but cannot seem to down load this anywhere for it to be viewed it has a pretty neat logo I stole off the internet from my fake law firm):

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF RAJAN AHSWARYA

I, Rajan Ashwarya, a resident of the State of Massachusetts, a Citizen of India, make, publish and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament, revoking all wills and codicils at any time heretofore made by me.

FIRST: I direct that the expenses of my last illness and funeral, the expenses of the administration of my estate, and all estate, inheritance and similar taxes payable with respect to property included in my estate, whether or not passing under this will, and any interest or penalties thereon, shall be paid out of my residuary estate, without apportionment and with no right of reimbursement from any recipient of any such property.

SECOND: I am not married. I have the following child:

Rai Ashwarya, born on March 20 1988.

THIRD: I give all tangible personal property owned by me at the time of my death, including without limitation personal effects, clothing, jewelry, furniture, furnishings, household goods, automobiles and other vehicles, together with all insurance policies relating thereto, to those of my children who survive me, in substantially equal shares, to be divided among them as they shall agree, or if they cannot agree, or if any of them shall be under the age of twenty one (21) years, as my Executor shall determine. If any of said children shall be under the age of twenty one (21) years at my death, my Executor may sell
any property bequeathed to said child under this Article THIRD, as my Executor may deem appropriate, or my Executor may hold such property or any proceeds thereof, without bond, surety or other security, until said child attains said age or such earlier time as my Executor may deem proper to deliver any such property or proceeds to said child, or to said child's guardian or any person with whom said child resides for the use of said child. All costs incurred by my Executor in connection with obtaining possession, appraising, safeguarding, delivering or selling such property shall be paid as expenses of administering
my estate.

FOURTH: I give all the 50%, residue and remainder of my property and estate including proceeds from the public sale of stock of African Foods LLC. Such sale of stock,which I shall be in any manner entitled at the time of my death, shall be made within 10 days of my death and the bequests of the proceeds of the stock sale shall be (collectively referred to as my "residuary estate"), as follows:

(a) 49% of the proceeds to my child who survives me and to the issue who survive me of, per stirpes. If, however, a such child then shall be under the age of thirty one (31) years (each such child being hereinafter referred to as a "Beneficiary"), the share of such Beneficiary shall not be paid or distributed to such Beneficiary but instead shall be given to my Executor and held by my Executor, IN TRUST, pursuant to the following provisions:

(i) My Executor shall hold, manage, invest and reinvest each share set aside for each Beneficiary in a separate trust for the benefit of such Beneficiary and shall pay so much or all of the net income from each such trust to or for the benefit of the Beneficiary thereof, for the health, education, maintenance and support of the Beneficiary, to such extent and at such time or times and in such manner as may be determined in the absolute discretion of my Executor. Any net
income not so paid shall be accumulated and added to principal at least annually and thereafter shall be held, administered and disposed of as a part thereof.

(ii) In addition, my Executor may pay to or for the benefit of each Beneficiary, for the health, education, maintenance and support of each Beneficiary, from the principal of each Beneficiary's trust, such amounts, including the whole thereof, as determined in the absolute discretion of my Executor.

(iii) When any Beneficiary shall attain the age of twenty one (21) years, the trust for such Beneficiary shall terminate and any remaining principal and income shall be paid and distributed to such Beneficiary, discharged of trust. If such Beneficiary dies before said age, such principal and income shall be paid and distributed to any then living issue of such Beneficiary, per stirpes, or if such Beneficiary has no issue to my then living issue, per stirpes. If any such issue is a beneficiary of a trust under this will, the same may be held in
accordance with such trust. If there are no then living issue, the same shall be paid and distributed to the beneficiaries of my residuary estate then in being as provided in this will, or if there are none, to those who would take from me as if I were then to die without a will, unmarried and the absolute owner of the same, and a resident of the State of Massachusetts.

(b) 51% to be distributed equally among those consultants who are on the payroll at the date of my death with such shares of the 51% being split equally amongst them.

FIFTTH: I appoint Michael Duewee of Duwee Cheetum and Howe to be my executor. If Michael Duewee of Duwee Cheetum and Howe does not
survive me, or shall fail to qualify for any reason as my personal
representative, or having qualified shall die, resign or cease to act for any reason as my executor, I appoint Ranci Duewee of Duewee Cheetum and Howe as my executor.

To the extent permitted by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, The laws of Cameroon and the Laws of South Africa this will is intended as and shall be construed to be a nonintervention will and, after the probate of this will, no further proceedings in court shall be necessary other than to comply with the statutes relating to the handling of estates under nonintervention. The executor of the will is authorized to make accreditation and execution of the will, in part or in whole, with respect to the 51% awarded to the consultants in the courts of Douala, Cameroon, Capetown South Africa and Boston Massachusetts. Additionally the consultants will be able to choose the jurisdiction for the execution of this will.

SIXTH: I grant to my Executor all powers conferred upon executors wherever my Executor may act. I also grant to my Executor power to retain, sell at public or private sale, exchange, grant options on, invest and reinvest, and otherwise deal with any kind of property, real or personal, for cash or on credit; to borrow money and encumber or pledge any property to secure loans; to divide and distribute property in cash or in kind; to exercise all powers of an absolute
owner of property; to compromise and release claims with or without
consideration; and to employ attorneys, accountants and other persons for services or advice. The term "Executor" wherever used herein shall mean the executors, executor, executrix or administrator in office from time to time.

SEVEN: I appoint Heinrich Himmler to be the Guardian of the person and property of any children of mine who have not attained the age of majority. If Heinerich Himmler does not survive me, or shall fail to qualify for any reason as the Guardian, or having qualified shall
die, resign or cease to act for any reason as my Guardian, I appoint
I. P Freely as my Guardian. No Guardian shall be
required to file or furnish any bond, sur as my Guardian. No Guardian shall be required to file or furnish any bond, surety or other security in any jurisdiction.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I, Raj Ashwarya, sign my name and publish and declare this
instrument as my last will and testament this 23 day of MARCH, 2003. I
also have affixed my initials on the bottom of each of the preceding pages hereof.

This Copy Certified by the Magistrate of the Supreme Court of Douala, Cameroon.

We, the witnesses, at the Testator's request, sign our names to this
instrument, being first duly sworn, and do hereby declare to the undersigned authority that the Testator signs and executes this instrument as the Testator's will and that the Testator signs it willingly, and that each of us, in the presence and hearing of the Testator, hereby signs this will as witness to the Testator's signing, and that to the best of our knowledge the Testator is eighteen years of age or older, of sound mind, and under no
constraint or undue influence.

_______________________________ of Boston MA
Witness Michael Duewee
Witness Rancid Duewee
Witness Joseph Buttafooco

I also sent him a silly ass form I took off the net (in PDF) that asks for all sort of information. I pasted the seal of the Court of Cameroon on top of it- make him sign and complete yet one more form.

Will my lad really make the trip across four of five countries and travel 800km to Douala? Sweet Jesus on a Haystack I surely hope it happens! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a message to my lad late last night from me as Harry Balls friend of the jailed Joey Buttafooco. You may recall (if it is possible to keep up with this CF of a bait) that I have Joey in jail owing his lawyer $ 40k and being raped by thugs. Or so I told my lad....Here is my lad's reply below. I pretty much have my lad on a leash at this point- I do think:

Dear Mr.Harold,

Thanks for your message and informations.

How is Mr.Joey? I am really very sorry to hear of all the problems he is passing and how can I sign the affadavit on his behalf why can't the lawyer do that for him?

I am running around to raise fund for my trip and till date it has been impoissble for me as I don't know who will help me for my trip because if I am not there in the court in person I can not recieve the bequest which will also be a problem.

If God make a way for me for my trip I will not lend the $40.000 to him but I will pay the fees to his lawyer and please I will want you to please extend my greetings to him and I will also send a message to you much later in the day.

Have a great day.
David.

How IS my lad going to get to Cameroon- they have closed the airport (or so says the internet) and their are no flights to the armpit of Africa. Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send this from Harry Balls (the friend of Joey(me of course) who is in jail to my lad. Along with an outrageously long form that I made up.:

Dear David

I did speak with Joey's lawyers and Joey again today and he was pretty sure that you would not be able to fly to Boston to testify for him. So this is the afffadavit form that the court has agreed that can be used when witnesses can not be persent in person. We need this completed and to the courty by Friday evening if possible by you. Himmler and the court are suing Joey for fraud over payment of consulting fees where he helped consultants or moved dates. Also Himmler has alleged that Joey is guilty of murder and manslaughter because he trapped Ms Tant in his plot and drove her to suicide.

This is outrageous of course. Please complete this and then the lawyer for Joey will read it in court when they call for witnesses. Perhaps with your help we can get these charges dismissed.

I hope to meet you in person soon when this affair is over. Joey says to stay strong and that God will guide you in your preparation for your trip (not sure what that means) and that he is also sure that you will make your journey with no harm to you. I asked him what this meant but he shrugged and said "David will know what I mean" so please forgive me because I write this but not sure what he means to say to you.

Here is the form attached for the witness for Joey and against Mr. Himmler.

Please complete as best you can- the more complete the better chance Joey gets out of jail.

Your Friend

Harry

Here is the form since I cannot seem to store it on this site or others as a PDF:

Affidavit OF FACTS
IN SUPPORT OF
APPLICATION FOR REVERSAL OF A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT
APPLICATION NO. (124-081-854-80
Trial Court of Massachusetts Claims against Joseph Buttafooco by Heinrich Himmler
District Court Department
The undersigned alleges the following as a full or partial statement
of the factual basis for the offense(s) for which a criminal complaint is sought to be dismissed by the court.
Mr. Himmler alleges
Theft of $ 700,000 by Mr Buttafooco
Misconduct by assisting consultants and changing dates by Mr Buttafooco
Murder of Ms Ira TANT by Ms Buttafooco
Criminal COURT DIVISION Charges would result in a 1,000,000 fine and 40 years in prison if Mr. Buttafooco was convicted
_________________________________________________________________________ Write your name here_________________
Write your country and city of residence here______________
Write today’s date here____________

Describe your relationship to Mr. Buttafooco in at least 100 words

What is the worse thing you have seen Mr. Buttafooco do? Describe this in detail this section cannot be left blank because everyone has a bad side.

What is the nicest thing Mr Buttafooco has ever done?

Describe the character of Mr Himmler in 100 words(example he is a horrible murdering thief or He is kind, loving and gentle?)

What is the worse thing you have seen Mr. Himmler do? Describe this in detail this section cannot be left blank because everyone has a bad side

Using what you know of Mr. Buttafooco- if he were on a deserted island what three things would he take with him?

If. Mr Buttafooco were in trouble and about to be killed would you try to help him? Why? What would you do if he were being attacked by a gang of people?

_________________________________________________________________________Why do you think that Mr Himmler is taking criminal action against Mr. Buttafooco?

It is being alleged that Mr Buttafooco arranged to have Ms. Ira Tant killed? Do you believe this? Write down why or why not you believe this?

Have you ever tried to take something that was not really yours?

Describe how you first met Mr. Buttafooco? What did you admire about him?

What is the strangest thing you have ever seen Mr Buttafooco do?

____ (yes or no) LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
DC-CR-34 (7/04)

This should take him a couple of hours to complete Razz

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just about 100% confident that I have my lad's real name as I posited earlier in this ongoing CF of a bait. This was one of my goals- the id cards appear correct. He had to go through many gyrations to explain his Nigerian Citizenship as A resident of Ivory Coast and now this below seals it as far as I am concerned. Can he pull off a safari? I think I really have him hooked- it amazes me- I can only attribute this to his greed, help from my mentor (THANKS!) and other vets who intervened and kept me from taking this off a cliff- and, lets face, it a lot of beginners luck! Wink

Anyway here is what was waiting on me (as Michael Duewee attorney representing the estate of Raj Ashwarya). I have bolded his name explanation:

Subject: Copy of the Will and the Beneficiary Reimbursement Form Recieved with thanks.

Dear Barr.Michael Duewee,

I have recieved the reimbursement and the Will of our late CEO Mrfrom the Supreme Court of Douala which you sent to me and I will be returning same back to you today as soon as I have completed the form.

I am also aware that you said that there are three methods of reimbursement. concerning the payment you told me about which I am to pay I hope that will be over there Douala after i have recieved my reimbursement please let me know as you know that I am finding things hard over here and even my trip to Douala I had to sell whatever I have here to make my trip on or before the 25th of this month which I hope and believe that God will make it possible for me as you have adviced me.

I remembered you told me that I needed a lawyer who will stand for me so please I will want you to assist me to talk to your lawyer friend who is in Cameroon so that he will stand for me and I promise to pay him tow things his cost as soon as I recieve my reimbursement since you said that you can not stand for me now until after the hearing which I will also want you to be my personal lawyer.

Anyway I am waiting urgently to hear from you soonest as I will be sending back my reimbursement in my next mail today.

Please less I forget my Full Name is David Nkemdirim Okutue but in the reimbursement which you sent to me I was addressed as David okutue I wish that to be changed.
Thanks and God Bless you.
Mr.David.

here is my reply- meant to say- nice work now all you need to do is be present in Cameroon in late January and you get $ 822,000!

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CORRECTING YOUR NAME PLEASE READ

Dear Mr. Okutue

Many thanks for your reply and this is important that you have your name correct as it appears in your identification cards. All you need do on the reimbursement form is to put a single line through the name as it currently appears and then write your name (print it) as David Nkemdrim Okutue above the lined out name. Then iniital this change and date it. This will allow the court to ensure that payment is made and that your identity is verified properly.

Nice work on this and it will prevent any complications at the court hearing. So again change your name by crossing it out as it appears, write the corrected name above it and initial and date this correction.

You do NOT HAVE to have a lawyer to represent you at the hearing , it is NOT a requirement of the court- we simply recommend that you should do this.

The award of the bequest is going to simply require that we prove your identity (so the correction is important) and prove that you were a consultant (and we have the proofs of this from Mr. Buttafooco and the company's logs and records). With the correction you propose and the completed form we should have everything we need to make this happen.

However I do not think there will be a problem for us to get you a Barrister is Cameroon if you would like and for you to pay him after the bequest. We would recommend Barrister Michael Tomdio whose primary language is English. I would recommend him because the court session will be held in English and he also has presented to two of the magistrates that will hear the case. Although he has never represented our clients he does have a good reputation. Let me know if you would like for us to have him contact you.

My brother Rancid is in Cameroon and can make this contact on your behalf.

We did win another appeal in Boston (the final by Himmler) to prevent the bequests from being awarded and the will executed in Capetown and Douala so there is now 100 percent certainty of this happening now.

Best Regards

Michael Duewee
Attorney At Law

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh My- well me lad is going on a TRIP. Perhaps not to Cameroon but from Ivory Coast to Nigeria crossing Ghana, Togo and Benin to Nigeria (hooray) for a 800km or so trip . Perhaps he will make to Cameroon!!!!!

here are the forms the poor bastard sent me- I like my seal of Cameroon!

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Reconciliation%20form%20more%20mess%20for%20my%20lad/?albumview=slideshow

here is the signed will

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/The%20signature%20on%20the%20will/?albumview=slideshow

Subject: Waiting to hear from you for your confirmations.

Thanks again for all your assistance to me as I have signed the attachment as you have advcied me and please I ill want you to confirm same and let me know if all is ok by you.

Yes I know that I did not have a lawyer to represent me at the court and that was why I have wanted you to get a Barrister for me who will represent me at the court and thanks to God that you have recommended Barrister Michael Tomdio who speaks English and since you also said that he has a good reputations that is ok by me since I will have to pay him after I have recieved my bequest

So please let him contact me as I will be waiting urgently to hear from him by today since your brother Rancid is in Cameroon now let him contact him on my behalf.

Just as I told you I am running around to see that I get money to leave Abidjan Cote d' ivoire by tomorrow or next so that as soon as I get into Nigeria I will then look for money to be in Cameroon before on the 25th of this month.

Thanks to the almight God that we have won the appeal in Boston to prevent the bequests from being awarded and the will executed both in Capetown and Douala I really Bless the name of God for the good-news.

I still have another thing that is worrying me is concerning Mr.Joey Buttafooco as I recieved a message from Mr.Harold Balls today asking me to sign an afffadavit form for Mr.Joey Buttafooco as he told me that Mr.Himmler has alleged that Mr.Joey is guilty of murder and manslaughter because he trapped Ms Tant in his plot and drove her to suicide, so I am really confused about this what do I do about this please let me know as I do not know much about it all.

Please let Barrister Michael Tomdio reach me through my e-mail address or he can also call me on +22544372556 as I am really waiting to hear from him.

Once again thanks for all your efforts towards me and I pray that God will keep blessing you.

Please do also confirm to me if the attachment which I signed is ok by you and the court.

Waiting to hear from you for your confirmations.

Mr.David Nkemdirim Okutue.

Here is my reply:

Dear Mr. Nkemdirim Okutue

Thank you for the promptness and pleasure of your reply. The forms are filled out appropriately and this will be satisfactory for the court. One last piece of information is the address and location of the Western Union Office that the money is to be wired to. Please send that to me as soon as possible.

Good luck on your trip to Nigeria over the next few days.

Rancid will be in touch with Barrister Tomidio and you should receive contact from him earliest by Monday. Will your e-mail address be the same in Nigeria when you arrive or is there a differing e-mail address.

With regards to the affadavit form for Mr. Buttafooco's defense we cannot advise you on how to complete the form since we are not acting as legal counsel to you. However we can tell you that completion of such affadavits for witnesses for the defense who cannot attend a trial are very common. Therefore if you wish to act in the defense of Mr. Buttafooco completing the affadavit is appropriate- as long as you complete it as truthfully as you can telling no lies.

We look forward to working with you on this matter. Please let me know when you arrive in Nigeria from Ivory Coast and your travel plans.

Regards

Michael Duewee

Attorney at Law

Okay I am such a dunce I don't know how to identify IP addresses from e-mails to determine when a person changes IP and country....HELP!!!!! Razz

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to the vets who pmed me with links (of course already there) on the eater board for identifying changes and locations in IP. I am constantly amazed at the wealth of information on the site- but also by the willingness of vets with 5+ safaris and a bunch of symbols on their signatures that mean something (but what I don't know) to help a dumbass rookie like me. Thanks- keep your fingers crossed- here is to my lads safari Very Happy

Skeeter

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was waiting on me from my lad to me as Michael Duewee attorney at law:

I hope the Western Union address is ok.

I waited to recieve your message in time yesterday but I only saw your message this morning concerning the informations of the Western Union address where my money will be wired to, below is the Address as follows:

OCEANIC BANK
AIR PORT ROAD IKEJA
NIGERIA.

There is a western union in the bank so I can recieve the money with the bank.

I am also still working hard to see that I leave Abidjan to Nigeria by tomorrow morning so that at my arrival in Nigeria I will get a new passport urgently and find my way to Cameroon.

I will still use the same email address in Nigeria when I get there and another problem is money I am finding it very hard to raise the fund to move, I called my family in Nigeria this morning to see if there is anyway they can raise money for me when I get to Nigeria but they don't have as I came fropm a very poor family.

So I plead with you to see if you can also assist me personal as I promise you with my life to pay you back as soon as I recieve my bequest from the court before I fly back to where I am please I wish and hope that you can do this help to me maybe like 1,000usd might be ok please as you are the only hope that I have now Please.

I wait urgently to hear from you today.
Mr.David.

Okay it looks like I will get him to Nigeria- my ever patient mentor says that this would qualify me for a safari ( Laughing ) if he gets to Nigeria from Ivory Coast...of course he is barking up the wrong tree if he thinks I am going to give him any $$$...

Here is my reply- I am going to show him a HUGE check for $ 20 million (thanks Duezer) of which he will get 4% - just to whet his appetite:

Dear Mr David

The address for Western Union is fine that you provided and we need no other information. However as there as sometimes delays in hearing dates (usually not more than 1-2 days) be sure to stay in touch with me via e-mail. I did hear from my brother Rancid today (cell phones were out all day yesterday in Douala) that he has been in touch with the Barrister in Douala that will represent you. He has agreed to work on contingency, which means you pay him after the bequest award is made. This is more expensive than paying him upfront- but the fee should not exceed $ 5,000 for the Barrister at most.

Regarding paying you in advance we are unable to do this for two reasons:

1. If we paid you out of the funds of the estate this would jeopardize our standing with the court in Douala (and we might lose our status as official attorneys or barrister to the court) and most importantly

2. If we paid you any cash from the estate it would invalidate the will and might cause the court to award the entire remaining 51% of Mr Ashwarya's estate to Mr. Himmler.

We appreciate you situation and will assist you in any way we can but we cannot afford the risk of sending you any money.

Be sure to keep us updated on your plans via e-mail when you arrive in Nigeria on your journey. You should be hearing from the Barrister in Douala shortly.

Rancid should have a check from the estate for deposit into the escrow account that will pay each of the claimants (including you). The court has ordered we send you a copy of the check (which will amount to more than $ 20 million and will be divided evenly among the 25 benefactors). Please do NOT distribute copies of this check and please not that the amount to be awarded to you will be 4% of the amount shown on the check.

Once again please stay in close touch with me as you make your journey

Best Regards

Michael Duewee
Attorney at Law

The suspense is getting to me! Surprised

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic