SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

URGENT HELP NEEDED from experienced baiters for vlad trip.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

My piggy bank Vlad elen@ who I've had for quite a while has out of the blue (from a long silence) agreed to meet me in Russia - Kazan not surprisingly. I've got my (real) flight details but it won't meet me at the airport. It will meet me at the hotel though. I'd really like this vlad to take a trip and I'm sure it will call the hotel to check if I'm booked in there.

Any advice on getting it out and about in the cold weather would be very much appreciated.

Your friend,

Phil.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"It" will be male - more than likely many males.

Criminals very organised. Maybe using a female as a lure. You will be on their turf.

You would like to see this vlad take a trip.

I would rather you remain unmolested and safe.

General advice

Quote:
There is a long history of kidnapping in the region and Westerners are particularly vulnerable. As in most countries, cities in Russia have their fair share of petty crime. You should be alert at all times to the possibility of mugging, pickpocketing and theft from vehicles or hotel rooms. Be particularly alert to groups of women and children who beg, and pickpockets around the main railway concourses.

Take care when drinking with or meeting casual or new acquaintances in bars, restaurants or night-clubs, as there have been incidents of robbery and violence involving foreigners. Pay particular attention when drinking alcohol. Drink spiking followed by robbery is prevalent and can also lead to violence and/or abuse. Unconscious victims are often left outside, which can be life threatening in the winter months. Beware of drinks which have not been poured in your sight, do not leave your drink unattended and do not accept drink given to you by a stranger or someone you have just met.

Food poisoning, TB, rabies and tick-borne encephalitis occur in Russia. Tick-borne encephalitis occurs in rural and wooded areas in the summer months. Tap water is not drinkable anywhere in Russia. Caution should be exercised and local advice sought. Bottled mineral water is widely available.

It is strongly recommended that you obtain comprehensive travel and medical insurance before travelling. You should check any exclusions, and that your policy covers you for any activities you may wish to undertake. As well as full insurance cover for medical treatment and accidents, obtain also cover for unexpected losses such as cancelled flights, stolen cash, cards, passport or luggage.

Most hotels, restaurants and larger shops accept credit cards, but smaller shops do not. ATMs exist in most major cities. Travellers cheques are not widely accepted.

http://www.gotokazan.com/

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Phil Yerboots

Please don't risk your life in this way, get 'her' to travel.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil, the lads are one thing, but the vlads are a completely different story. If they have any real information on you you should drop them.

When you say "real" flight details, do you mean that you are actually flying to Russia or do you mean that you just told them the number of an actual flight that you looked up online?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know your vlad or your bait, but most romance scammer travel plans get interrupted by some sort of complication that involves you wiring money to fix. Could that be "her" plan?

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if I alarmed anyone and thank you for your concern. By "real" I meant real flight details but of course i have absolutely no intention of going anywhere. I'm very aware that these people are dangerous criminals.

I have only ever used Gmail to correspond I have never given any personal details, I have never sent photographs of a personal nature.

However, if you think I should just say I missed the flight and leave it at that then I'll bow to greater knowledge. I guess feeling safe is different to being safe but I'm positive that I have followed all the rules.

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads rarely travel.

Where do the emails come from? Which city?

Are they using a script?

Nothing personal, it sounds like you are very new, uneducated in the realities of 'Vlads', and like most new baiters, are wasting 200x the amount of your own time, that you are of the vlad.

Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
I have only ever used Gmail to correspond I have never given any personal details, I have never sent photographs of a personal nature.

Okay, that clears it up a bit. The way I read it is that you may have already had plans for traveling to Russia (ie for business) and had given the vlads your flight details so they could confirm.

As long as they do not have any personal info, there is no reason to drop them. Keep baiting them and see where it goes. luckey is probably correct and there will be some complication that requires a WU. Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

need some help John is just playing with is flamingos

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for their help and advice. It is very much appreciated.
I've read through all the replies and on balance have decided to see what happens with my fake arrival in Kazan which is near where my Vlad said it lived in an early email.

Here's the vlads email header:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.216.28.7 with SMTP id f7cs344001wea;
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:21:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.43.168 with SMTP id w40mr11455371qae.19.1262629284271;
Mon, 04 Jan 2010 10:21:24 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from forward6.mail.yandex.net (forward6.mail.yandex.net [77.88.60.125])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 6si49558898qwk.11.2010.01.04.10.21.22;
Mon, 04 Jan 2010 10:21:24 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 77.88.60.125 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.88.60.125;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 77.88.60.125 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from webmail6.yandex.ru (webmail6.yandex.ru [77.88.61.50])
by forward6.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 815F8DC8A5F
for <[email protected]>; Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:21:21 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by webmail6.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 501C4FF8025
for <[email protected]>; Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:21:21 +0300 (MSK)
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: webmail6
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1262629281
Received: from 161.14.pppoe.mari-el.ru (161.14.pppoe.mari-el.ru [77.40.14.161]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:21:09 +0300

Stepan wrote
Quote:
Where do the emails come from? Which city?

Are they using a script?

Nothing personal, it sounds like you are very new, uneducated in the realities of 'Vlads', and like most new baiters, are wasting 200x the amount of your own time, that you are of the vlad.

They started off using a script but have been off script for sometime. True, it's an extra bit of work but I have the time and the inclination maybe just this once to try.

To Janeegrl I say: I'm not sure how much longer this bait will last but any help is welcome especially from your good self. Just let me know what you need to know.

Thanks again everyone and I'll keep you posted as to what happens (if anything)

Phil

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to worry Phil - all comments and information are useful - if not to us - then certainly to others.

Best of luck with the vlad.

Wink Laughing Cool

If you would like to PM me an early mail - I could do some investigation.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Received: from 161.14.pppoe.mari-el.ru

That's a Mari el scammer, in case you didn't know.

Not likely you'll get them to travel, unless you they mail the set of pictures they're using to the hotel. Smile

Vlads are kind of methodical, and dont' stray too far from the scripts, or if they do.....don't jump through too many hoops for you.

They know they make $$$ by mass emailing, writing hundreds of guys at one time...and waiting for the small percentage to pay up. Since they use automated means for most of the emails, it's profitable....and they really aren't putting much time in for each individual potential victim.

with the exception of the rare, live female body you can document is participating in the scam, usually just posing for pictures, the most effective thing you can do is post the details publicly, which may help a victim and cheat them out of some paychecks.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Stepan. You're probably right but after I said I was leaving for the airport I got 3 mails in 4 mins which is encouraging, surely? Admittedly it's getting some of the details wrong but that will help with the confusion tomorrow hopefully.

11.39 am
Quote:
Thanks for the letter.

I am glad it to read.
Hotel " Mirage "?
I have understood, what you will be in Kazan on December, 6th?
Send the photo.
Write as you will accustom to hotel
I shall wait.
With tenderness Elena
I can look mail тоолько tomorrow in the afternoon

11.41 am
Quote:
You were in Russia earlier?
Unless you have a visa?

11.43 am
Quote:
You on how many days will arrive?
Still a problem.
I live not in most Kazan
Therefore I should go from my place up to Kazan by a taxi

Seems as though it might actually travel but I wouldn't bet on it.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Therefore I should go from my place up to Kazan by a taxi

Money request soon!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you're right too devil_woman. But how exactly it expects me to transfer money from the airport when I'm 'russian" to get my plane is beyond me! Wink

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm nearly on the plane Smile time to send another mail to my darling Vlad:

Quote:
Hi doughnut. I'm here in the departure lounge on my laptop. Should hopefully be boarding soon. I will arrive at Kazan airport at 5.35 am tomorrow so it will take me one day. In 24 hours we will be together my sweet. I can hardly contain my excitement.
Don't worry about the problem of the taxi I'll give you whatever money you spend on the taxi and more when we are together. My angel you won't need to worry about anythingh ever again. No mor problems just everything wonderful and lovely, I am going to take care of you for the rest of your life. I love you so much.

Sleep tight tonight my darling and have a sexy dream about me and then we will do the real thing soon ; )

Fingers crossed I don't miss my connecting flight from Frankfurt Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Spooner jet is always handy, Phil.

I think there must be a fleet of them - they seem to be everywhere.