SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wul1 the badge love lad has returned

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From this thread Very Happy
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122218
He shared the fun with PRS Girly Girl and sekhmet27 in autumn 2007. When my character died in order to introduce an inheritance form that Murry Guru had in his store at that time, he did the walk to the Prudent1al bank and did not return for 48 hours, later on says he was arrested which weeks after, by pure coincidence, could be confirmed. My main character died but has not been murdered, as Wul1 had misunderstood (and told the Prudent1al security).

He wrote back my died J0hanna´s friend Chrysels a few weeks ago:
Quote:
hi
chrysels my friend, how are you doing and its been a very very long time i hope you are doing well, and how about the late johana"s family?
your friend
WULl

My half-hearted reply in June this year was:
Quote:
Hi Stephan0r. Yes, it´s been ages, isn´t it? Greetings, Chryse1s

Today he replied:
Quote:
yes its been ages, but since you, who claim to be a good friend of some one i loved and informed me she is dead and it turned out to be some thing else,you would have been intouch with me.i want to ask you.are you sure Johana is dead?

Hunting season is on again Very Happy Well not really but I´d like him to explain:
Quote:
What do you mean, "it turned out to be something else" ?!?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember Wuli well.

That was a hilarious bait with great consequences, maybe you need to pull Dennis out of retirement Laughing

Please do keep us updated, I look forward to more pictures

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Murry Very Happy

The "bait" is a little bit slow still. After over a week, this reply in:
Quote:
i mean it turned out to be a miradge for me and im glad im still alive.so how is the schluter family doing?

And I wrote:
Quote:
Hi WuIi.
Yes, J0hanna told me you were in hospital then so I understand. No, I haven´t married. I think i´ll never can.
How is your life in Sunday school and have you been to Kpand0 again? J0hanna told me much about you. I still miss her. It´s been almost two years that she died and we were so good friends.
Chrysels

If he continues replying, Chrysels will work for a model agency...

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He writes:
Quote:
well, ,my life in sunday school is soo great and i have not been to Kpando this years because the venue for the youth camp changes every other year, but i have not been to the cam both 2008 and 2009.but am still strong in life.
tell me how is the late Johana"s sister, Aglia and he parents doing?and not forgeting .you miss Jo and i also miss her too.,do you have any more photos of her to send to me?hope to hear from you again.

And I write:
Quote:
Hi ,
That´s interesting, I did not know you were in charge of youth camps. I, when I was a teenager, attended some pathfinders camps in scandinavia at in a hotel, now i think it´s more youth hostels or normal hotels. I also was at the Evangelische Kirchentag three times together with several tens of thousands other protestant Christians, which is their biannual gathering.
has her own first car now, she´s still in Switzerland but has just been home for nearly a month in Berlin doing her drivers license, somehow I feel her parents wanted to get her everything she wants Nobody will ever forget .
Tell me how you have been doing. Are you married now? I would not be angry with you if you were...life has to go on SOMEhow Sad

Yours, Chrys

Long-time plan is to meet him at a Christian 55C gathering in...Cotonou? [Slaphappy would say : "I told you to think big!" - OK, Yankari!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dull lad wrote:
Chreseis my dear i am not married, but i know some day i will.
i will like to talk to you on the phone so if you can give me your number for me to call you.
and i will be very much delightful for that.
Chreseis, can you get get some more photos of Johana if even its that of her burial,i will be glad.say hi to Aglia and her parents and give my email to Aglia to send me a mail.and tell them i still remember them.

All names spelt wrong!
bored baiter wrote:
Hi WuIi,,
Yes, of course. My number is +49.... moment!
You also should send me a photo showing you how you griefe about the loss of our friend Johanna, with a sign in your hand "I miss you, Johanna".
I´ll tell AgIaia about you.

Chrys3is

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG. I forgot all about Wuli, but I remember him now after reading the old thread. It was almost cruel baiting him - almost. Here he is, back for more. Frumpy, if you need or would like a sidekick or accomplice, let me know.

It may be hard to believe, but Old Bag Lady, Lou Smorals and I are still baiting a much denser lad for the last 2 years. He almost makes Wuli look like a genius.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I will like a sidekick very much Very Happy thanks for your offer. Let me PM you then as soon as, and if, Wul1 proves to be more than just a guy who you can talk to about the old times of yesterday. I´d also like to have ghost.f.G. involved but it would all be too boring for anyone if he replies only once a week. So right now I´m trying to inflate him again Twisted Evil
I´d like to ride him on his religious train and maybe getting NN´s Premium Member Football Bait site for use...for him or any other love lad.

Woo, I did know that OBL has been having some very long-time love lads, but 2 years with 3 baiters in an uninterrupted convo, that was new to me! Surprised:

Well, maybe not with him:
dull lad wrote:
how can you say your number is +49.... and that i should send you a photo with a sign in my hands that i miss johana?what do you take me for,holding a sign does not show any thing meaningful.i thing you are palying prunks on me or some thing and how can you be toying with me?

Seems the two of us have lost the motivation for another long bait together:
dull me wrote:
Stephan0r,
i cannot remember having seen any love sign from you that you and J0hanna were indeed a pair. She has only said it but I have never seen proof. Maybe Denut0 was right calling you a internet lover...there are so many of them, mostly from Russia and India, I tolfd him I believed my friend, he said now where do you know from he is a good man? he has always asked J0hanna for money, hasn´t he?

So have you really loved her?? Tell me. I need to know if i can be peaceful with you or hateful.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Frumpy

I had to laugh at this

Quote:
Maybe Denut0 was right calling you a internet lover.

I am was always impressed at what you achieved with Denis and I am so happy to find he is still getting some use Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my dear you can go to hell for that.you are the same person who suggested i make that sign and i did it. but if you are here today telling me, you have not seen any thing of that sourt.you and d3nuto can go to hell.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hey i think there is some thing wrong with your gumption.you guys set me up, But my God did not fail or disappointed me.you are the same person,who told me to get a sign in my hand that says,DR J0HANA,I LOVE YOU..I did this and sent that photo to your email and you are now telling me bullshit that u never received any of such photo from me.to hell with your sayings and to hell with your soo called lawyer D3nuto.i have always suspected you guys.you this soo called chrys3is,pose as J0hana,Aglia and D3nuto.byeeeeeeeeeee.

That took him some time! - My reply:

Quote:
Stephan0r, who J0hana called Wul1, this is my real thought that I believe you caused J0hana much stress so she died in the bloom of her youth. I accuse you of having murdered her with your emails, accusations and unwillingness of your love.
Chrys3is

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a religious script lad he is getting really nasty now:
Quote:
look here you can go to hell and i dont care, and i think there is some thing wrong with your reasoning faculty.

So CSP replies:
Quote:
Stephan0r,
You are a pitiful small boy, who is even to silly to get his inheritance paid out at his home country.
I do not wish to talk to you again.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I might have looked earlier, he answered that same day 3 weeks ago.
Quote:
your plans have failed.you used all means to get at me, but they all failed

Quote:
What plans? Well it´s allright, you will never know because you have never met J0hana. Her father would have paid your travel costs plus accomodation but you chose to stay home begging. Good for you.
Chrys3is

I know he cannot be inflated back into life but there is always hope.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Necrooooo Embarassed
Quote:
My dear,this whole thing baffles me,especially,you telling be Johana was dead and burried.i ask for the burial pictures you never gave me,asked to talk to her parents you never got me in contct with them and all these make me suspect some thing fishy.
but all the sme i think you are a good friend and i just want you to know that i was not begging for any thing.what do you mean by saying i was begging and what was i begging for?

Quote:
My dear WuIi, I think you have never really loved Johana. You have always talked about business and orphanage and music production and never of marriage and love and happiness. That´s when I have thought Johana has found another man who is not serious.
Have a happy new year.
Chry5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic