SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The prince and the pauper

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

since the king is gone cindy found a prince to take his place

Quote:
Hello again,
It's me Prince from xxxx dating site, I got your message and I am very happy to reading from you. How are you doing? I would like to get to know you really and thanks for the email Id you sent me and that's what gives me the privileged to email you here.
What is you real name and what do you like doing most? You can get in contact with me anytime and I would be glad to hearing from you again.
Best regard,
Prince

will post tomorrow

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this morning

Quote:
Prince Adewole to me
show details 2:55 AM (2 hours ago)

It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely miss the countless hours we spend talking.

It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I miss you and only you ... and that miss will only grow stronger.

Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll forever be grateful to you...

Have a great day!
Prince.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow,what a golden mine to you Laughing

Quote:
It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now.

^^^^Those scum bags are sending that king of emails after they write to you once Confused

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!

Last edited by MayDay on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am trying to get him to send me a email from his yahoo addy so i can check headers he says he is from kenya but speaks yoruba Rolling Eyes

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^After this time,I´ve been is these sites I so fu##ing suspicious.
But who to blame?
Well,I know it´s not our fault anyway.
Laughing Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no the blame is on them

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Try to get his yahoo addy.
I believe he is trying to fool you,but he have camels for shore Laughing Laughing

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~~~~Right now he´s plan is to sell you to Arabs,what do you think,will 20 camels enough Laughing Laughing

Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ip is sowing kenya but profile says nigeria i have been cahtting and we coverse in yoruba which is nigerian so i will hold of postings his pitures and yahoo id for now but this smells like a scam to me

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Ît´s a scam,for shore.Ratts are smelling Confused

Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this morning

Quote:
Hi Queen,

How are you and how was your night? I have really missed you and wanted to say I love you, please come online because I have been patiently waiting for you since morning.

I've fallen in love with you and I don't know how it started. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day.

If I had the whole world to write on to express how much I love you, it wouldn't all fit. I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will.

The words I love you are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It's a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud and that is how my heart fill with your love.

You may not have heard me tell you that I love you, but the way that I look into your eyes, the way I smile when you pass by, and the way that my heart feels when you are near all speaks of what best describes the love that I feel."

I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take... I'll be right here loving you till the end.

A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you and you can count on me because my love for you is true and real.

I do, cherish you, from the depths of my soul, it's beyond my control, I've waited so long, to say this to you, if you're asking do I love you this much, I do.

The beauty of love is to look into your eyes, and see the love you feel for me, to see the way you feel and the way you care, that is why I love you.....Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you…

Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.

I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away.... I will love you forever!

Mo ti miss e gan iyawo mi,

Good morning my Queen.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've fallen in love with you and I don't know how it started. I love you more than anyone,

^^^~~~After all emails from the lads,I´ve found out,there are stupid and not so bright one´s.Easier are those without brains moving.,just a "carrot" and they are in the game,ready to lead and control by eaters.

With those "professionals" it´s not so simple,they can smell very soon if something is wrong.

Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Information - 41.222.12.69IP address: 41.222.12.69
Reverse DNS: [Timeout]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 36866
ASN Name: JTL-KE (Jamii Telecommunications Limited)
IP range connectivity: 1
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): KE [Kenya]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 41.222.8.0 to 41.222.15.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Country (per outside source): KE [Kenya]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 41.222.12.69

Quote:
Honie,

I didn't mean to upset you really and i want you to know that i am not laughing at you, i only wanted to know what happened between you and your ex boyfriend in other for me to avoid such a thing. If i laugh at you that means i'm mad because you are my Queen and why should i be laughing at you?

I want you to think about that and please come back to me because you make me cry now for real....I love you and i want you honie...please find a place in your heart for forgive me if i have offended or upset you...I promise it will never happen again...I didn't laugh at you honie please come back to me....I love you.

Remember we are entering into our new year that full of greatness with all the good things for us, remember our plans for the year and please don't hurt me honie.

I am so sorry, don't do me this way . Do you want me to be sad in the new year? What do you to happen to me in the church tonight? Do you think I can concentrate when i get to the church? Honie please think about our love that is real and true and find a place in your heart to say ' I forgive you '

I love you honie, but I'm crying now really.
I have missed you,
Love you,...me

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go.go and go Laughing Laughing

Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi honie,

Happy new year too, I wish you all the best in this year 2010. I just want you to know that I really love you and I am not playing any game with you.

My love for you is true and real, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want to see you living in my palace and I will be your King and you would be my Queen.

The love that I have you for you is unconditional and incomparable, I love you with all my heart.

I miss you,
I love you.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honie, I just wanted you to know that I am here missing you and thinking about you so much, I miss you iyawo mi....Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you... I just want you here with me...

Please make any arrangements neccessary so that we can see each other...... If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO....

Deep in my heart I know that you are the only woman I love, the one with true love,..More than you would ever know, more than I could ever show, more - much more - with each passing day, Darling, I love you

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my Queen, i miss you so so so so much. How have you been and is everything okay with you? I am so sorry for not coming online since monday its because of the network problem but now everything has been fixed up. Mo ti miss e gan iyawo mi and I can't wait to talk to you online today.

How is your Mother now? Please I would like to know how she's doing because I am not very happy because of what happened to her but i hope she is feeling much better now.

I am online now and I would be waiting for you my love.....I love you honie

Quote:
No Iyawo mi, you have never send me this picture. Its pretty beautiful. I love you so much and I can't wait to get marry to you because i know we would have a happy life together.
I miss you, I love you my Queen.....I'm online now honie

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all this time i finally got him Laughing and will now post his photos, and info

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
After all this time i finally got him Laughing and will now post his photos, and info

clapping woot! way to go Janeegrl

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic