SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Firestorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
^^^^ I think it must be, woody.
I've received two messages from r3v2 this morning, one in pidgin excusing his previous rudeness and expressing an interest in welcoming my nephew as a missionary for their church in Africa. This could be fun. Twisted Evil
He's gone completely unresponsive to me. Sad
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't give up hope!
And don't forget to rebait using a fresh character!

added at 10 am-
Never give in on a bait. Never.

When I opened the account I'm working from on this particular bait, imagine my surprise when I found what Father Christmas brought me -@l@n report material.

It seems to be incomplete information, so until I can confirm it's not gammon I don't change the sig.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor Rev is still trying to get his money. After being chopped repeatedly with WU he wanted a money grab so I sent him his money via his chosen provider and now he responds.

Quote:
thanks for your email my Sunday was okay so there is a problem here to confirm your payment so kindly get back to me with the correct 8 digit reference number given to you just after the payment from the money gram because the reference number is 8 digit and not 9 digit so i will advice you to cross check your payment receipt and gets back to me with the correct 8 digit reference number i need all this to be finalize first thing on Monday mining

Opps must have sent the Zip code by mistake Laughing

Must have been a slow day or another member failed to read the first lads response. Two plushours after the above respone - received his Laughing

Quote:

We celebration of Christmas here was good and i have already made plans to ship my puppy to you due to some obligations i will like you to get back to me with the correct 8 digit reference money gram transfer number i will ship my puppy to you because i trusted you and now i can still trust you so whats is going on over there the money gram confirmation number should be 8 digit number and not 9 gets back to me fast with the correct 8 digit number because i will not want any mistake to happened this time i am waiting ok

Edit: to add second response

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggy confirmed.
More suffering on the way for this one.
Is anyone else baiting R3v2?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not sure of your question but my exchanges are with St. T...'s Church but the same player(s) as the original contact. Congrats on the piggy Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, woody!
I'm trying out a 'new' ploy or gambit- if it's a consistent winner I'll post it up.

R3v2 was introduced here and I've leeted the e-mail
Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
The post did get flagged and removed - - many times. He keeps reposting it. It keeps getting flagged and removed.

Edit - - he's back with another dog - it got removed but someone else posted this:

Quote:

TO EVERYONE
This listing below is fake, there is no dog!

English Bull dog Free To Go Good Home
Date: 2009-12-04, 1:31AM

All comes with ACA registration, a health certificate, vaccination record, health guarantee and a travel carrier. They would love to be the newest member of your family! They are also very friendly and playful and enjoys attention. Email breeder for more information on this puppy ([email protected])

DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANYONE WITHOUT HAVING THE PET IN YOUR HANDS. TRUST ME IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. IF ANYONE SENDS YOU A EMAIL LIKE THE ONE LISTED BELOW THEN FORGET ABOUT IT, IT'S FAKE THERE IS NO DOG.

You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my customers, who went on a Missionary transfer with the West African Missionaries, West Africa . He is giving the puppy up for adoption for $300 because he cant take good care of the pup due to his busy and tight schedule at church and at his missionary work. All he wants is someone that's homely and with a good home to adopt this lovely human best friend." he will give the Puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the puppy. He needs a Good and caring home for his puppy because he really wants the puppy to go to a good home. If you are willing to take the puppy contact Rev at ( j0yc3qu1nl@n@[email protected] )

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still got this guy on the hook? I gave him a couple days off and he came back still wanting cash and writing as badly as ever. I think we might have a winner that could be milked until mad!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just chopped him again. I obviously received no such phone call.
Quote:
Hi Brandon,

Thanks for calling me earlier today and confirming the payment details. I have sent you the MTCN by text like you asked me too.

Got these replies in very quick succession.
Quote:
thanks for your email you have keep me worried because i have not recieve any text yets from you so please try and verifify my phone number at +2348137876498 and call me right away that you have sent me a text message concering the money and send it to me by this email imn here i will see it and have everything settle with my shipping agent right away thank you for all your help

Quote:
Wow, that sounds good! I'm so greatfull its an awesome thing to have a great trust in you...i recieve a phone call today from the shipping agent today to verification of my puppy destination to you and i did all accordingly.its good to hear that you have the payment right now. i really care for your understanding situation in life that you are a very careful person that have responsibilities to take care off so i will like to tell you that i have not recieve any text from you yet so just let me have the correct MTCN information numbers as soon as possible. by email,text or phone calling immidiately because that was my instructions with them puppy shipping company to get all this finalise on the 2nd january as we have already concluded.
I'm sending you my puppy once i recieve this informations from you correct

Quote:
There is a problem here so tell me whats is going on? because i did not recieve any sms mtcn text message from you to confirm your payment and ship the puppy to you this monning, It was due to the fact that you did not provide me the mtcn number you used in making the payment and that is needed for me to be able to shipp your pup to you so send me the mtcn by this email address i thing its secure for me

Quote:
I called your phone number it went voice calls and i drop you a message to send it to me via email that will be better because i did not recieve any text message on my phone

I also got two text messages.
One just saying "This is brandnn hinds" and another saying "i have not yet recieve your text message ok". Also he sounded very miserable on the voice-message he left.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic