SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh Assassin Lad. "Ken" Update: 30 Dec - New scr

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that there were many people keen to get one of these assassin lads before Xmas but he's only just turned up in my catcher account so make the most of him and be real nice so he'll "spear your life".

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: *****@yahoo.com via 206.190.39.245; Thu, 24 Dec 2009 04:22:28 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.34.153
X-YMailISG: <Snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.153]
Authentication-Results: mta1009.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.153) by mta1009.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 24 Dec 2009 04:22:26 -0800
Received: from COL103-W37 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Thu, 24 Dec 2009 04:20:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_d2b23baf-8374-4c0d-965d-19cad52dfdbb_"
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.112.117]
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: REPLY IF YOU WISH TO LIVE
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:20:42 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Dec 2009 12:20:42.0751 (UTC) FILETIME=[8311A0F0:01CA8493]
Content-Length: 7092
Compact Headers

Attention:

I felt very sorry for you, that your life is going to end this way if you fail to comply, no matter how much security you can acquire, everything will depend on you to choose your own path, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 5 days. Someone wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person came telling us that he wants you dead and he Provided us your names, photograph, internet cafes, western union locations and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt of this, then I will have no option that to carry out my duty immediately.

Meanwhile, I have sent my Boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means, probably I believe you have done something very terrible to him. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the places you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, TWENTY THOUSAND POUNDS 20,000.00 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay THIRTEEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS 13,500.00 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining THREE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS 3,500 . If you are not ready, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment, after all I have already being paid before now.

WARNING TO YOU: Do not think of contacting the COP or even tell anyone as Well as employees of CRIME FIGHTERS because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody wants you dead, and the person knows all members of your family.

And For your own good I will advise you not to go out alone once it is 9pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Good luck as I await your urgent respond. Do response to me on this email…

If also you think you can ignore this mail and feel all is well then let’s see.

You’ve less than 24 hours to reply this mail.

REGARDS:

KEN (ASSASIN).

Last edited by Sir Cumfrence on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I might just spear your life,

That doesn't sound pleasant at all.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay!
Quote:
That doesn't sound pleasant at all.

It's a known typo for this scam.
http://www.scamorama.com/prolite_killer.html

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woot! At last!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I suppose I'll give him a try too. I haven't messed with any hitmen yet Smile

(This may be the only forum on the entire Internet where sending an assassin after someone is a desirable Christmas gift.)

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Twisted Evil

Added- @ Mr. Tambourine man, thanks for the link.
Smegaroon Island sounds like just the venue one of my characters needs for some sensitive (but perfectly legal) business transactions with a high-ranking member of the Cambodian gov't.

One feature of the Grand Hotel which caught my eye was:
A full medical centre (run by Dr. Harold Shipman, a pioneer of one-on-one medical care)

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TWENTY THOUSAND POUNDS 20,000.00 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay THIRTEEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS 13,500.00 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining THREE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS 3,500

Lad math strikes again: $13.500+$3500 isnt $20.000 XD

Time to inflict lad pain Smile

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Now, I've never baited one before. Are hitlads generally super impatient, kinda like lotto lads?

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Firestorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
Excellent! Now, I've never baited one before. Are hitlads generally super impatient, kinda like lotto lads?

They're generally way more impaitent than lotto lads. Remember, they're trying to make you believe they're going to kill you the next day if you don't give them the money immediately
CountZero
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
employees of CRIME FIGHTERS

lol what?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal has joined the party; Cammy will tag along in a few hours.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I accept the offer. For about a year I have been waiting patiently for a hitlad to show up in my catcher inbox with no luck. Sad

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm joining the party. Nothing like the smell of burning lad brain cells in the morning.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want in too. I sent him this back:

Ken,

My f***ing asshole of a soon to be ex husband put you up to this didn't he??? I have just a few months to live and he simply can't wait! Well screw that! I'll double the offer, but we here in Australia use dollars, not pounds.

Get back to me quickly (I have cancer and spend a lot of my time in chemotherapy)

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characer caved in immediately:

Quote:
I don't know how you got wind of my activities.

For the sake of my family I'll agee to everything you say.
Please advise

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
TheMole
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the part advising me not to go out alone after 9pm.

I'll give this one a try....

--am very sure that you are mad man and idiot of the hightest -Felix Oseyomon
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget that to stop it being a free for all, you need to pm each other and set up the chop or do it here. They are great fun. My sig line proves it. Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I kept mine short:

Quote:
Just who the Sam Frick are you? Al-Qaida doesn't give warnings.

and

Quote:
This is a joke, right? I've nevewr done anything that bad to anyone!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I've always wanted to try out a hitman!

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy hit lad! Apparently he sent out his threat letters, then took xmas off.

Evil or Very Mad

Unless anyone else has heard back from him?

Reading through his initial email again, this made me laugh:

Quote:
he Provided us your names, photograph, internet cafes, western union locations and other necessary information

Yes, all professional hitmen need a list of western union locations to carry out a hit! Razz

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And all of us use internet cafés. There are actually a couple around me but I've never seen the inside of one.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't deprive yourself of the experience!

Where I live there are four basic types:
the South American ones, grotty but with lots of children underfoot.

the African ones, with empty coke cans used as ashtrays by each terminal and young African men carrying on what sounds like important business deals in broken English over Skype

the Russian ones, always with a woman weeping endlessly in a phone cubicle

the Chinese ones- state of the art equipment, spotlessly clean and empty, save a discreet traffic of Chinese gentlemen through a back door.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait: That's hilarious! Laughing

I got a response from our hitlad this morning:

Quote:
hello ,
Thank you very much then, but for your notice, for now the person that want you dead is anonymous, if you read the first email i sent you very carefully you will know what i m talking about. honestly my boys wanted to strike when i notice you are been stubborn, in that case if you want to know the person that want you dead.. there will be no much delay.
As soon as i comfirm your payment immediately, i will send my boy to drop the disscussion tape of the person that want you dead right away and i will direct you to collect it immediately. for your notice my boys are still watching every step you have made and i have every record with me now.
make payment immediately via western money transfer at any location next to you, your payment details as follow:
Reciever name : kEN WILSON
amount: 13,000.00GBP = $20,200.00USD
test question: BOY
test answer: GIRL
for security purpose you are to send the cash to united kingdom, and as soon as i get you payment i will order my boys immdiately to drop with you the tape of discussion.
you are to send attached copy of your payment details to me and the Money Transfer control Number (MTCN) immediatly. you have just 24hours to make payment.
await your reply with the payment details.
good luck .
BEST REGARD
KEN

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this back from our boi, I like lads who works weekends:

To: the ditz
Sent: Sun, 27 December, 2009 1:12:10 AM
Subject: RE: REPLY IF YOU WISH TO LIVE

hello KATHRIN,

Thank you very much then, but for your notice, for now the person that want you dead is anonymous, if you read the first email i sent you very carefully you will know what i m talking about. honestly my boys wanted to strike when i notice you are been stubborn, in that case if you want to know the person that want you dead.. there will be no much delay.

As soon as i comfirm your payment immediately, i will send my boy to drop the disscussion tape of the person that want you dead right away and i will direct you to collect it immediately. for your notice my boys are still watching every step you have made and i have every record with me now.

THE DOLLAR RATE AS YOU CAN SEE I ADD IT YOU CAN ALSO PAY IN DOLLAR

make payment immediately via western money transfer at any location next to you, your payment details as follow:

Reciever name : kEN WILSON
amount: 13,000.00GBP = $20,200.00USD
test question: BOY
test answer: GIRL

for security purpose you are to send the cash to united kingdom, and as soon as i get you payment i will order my boys immdiately to drop with you the tape of discussion.

You are to send attached copy of your payment details to me and the Money Transfer control Number (MTCN) immediatly. you have just 24hours to make payment.

await your reply with the payment details.

good luck to KATHRIN.

BEST REGARD
KEN

Kathrin is NOT happy. After all there is no WU in Yalbraith:

I don't think you're taking me seriously. If you were here, you would see that there is NO western onion, NO money gram not even a shop.

I don't care what you say, I know Nick put you up to this, there simply ISN'T anyone else with the balls.

You wanna do the hit fine, lose out on an easy 20 grand. But do your research and come back to me when you are serious. If you have all the information you SAY you do, then you'd know Yalbraith is in the middle of nowhere. with Nick dead I can sell this shitty farm and cash up bigtime, hence my offer to double your price. But again make your decision quickly, I don't have all that long to live

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

I'm hoping Yalbraith's remoteness may convince him to part with a bank account

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting to hear from him. Methinks our lad took yesterday off and is now finding himself deluged with potential vics. Too bad for him they're probably 95% baiters. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic