SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The men from Costumes And Bothers are after me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm doomed!

It began fluently enough (for a Lad) with this note to Cammy:

Quote:
We the U.S Customs and Border Protection, attached to the World Bank group, and federal bureau of investigation. The western union have deposited your check with the FedEx Courier Company and the Diplomat has arrived here to handle over your package, but unfortunate he can not get to your address, we minimize the excesses of crime, most importantly, monetary movement from African and United Kingdom to the United States of America. Beneficiary this is to notify you that we have giving you (24hours) working day extension to provide the required documents demanded from you for proper certification of your fund. We work in affiliation with FBI and carry out the required duty as mandated by FBI Washington dc, we need the below stated document (Homeland Security document) before the diplomat will depart to hand over your package to you.
If after this grace, you do not get back to us with the above listed document by sending the sum of $475 USD to the information below for the securing of the Homeland Security document we shall consider this money as an act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking. Our security men will then head to your City to apprehend you and bring you in for further interrogation. Contact FedEx Courier Company for the obtaining of the Homeland Security document via for proper briefing and obtaining of the Homeland Security document from the MINISTER OF JUSTICE, REPUBLIC OF BENIN

After Cammy pointed out that she's in Australia, not the US, the same message arrived with this addition (colour as per original):

Quote:
MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THIS INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE NEEDED MONEY TODAY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AND DONT MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW OKAY.

Then this:

Quote:
Your mail is well receive and the content therein is well noted.listen and listen very well because we are not here to joke or play any child game so stop joke with us or you want us to take our act on you.we early told you that Mr john b00m is the person that will help you obtain the needed documents in Republic OF Benin and you have to send him the needed fee and also forward the mtcn to us to be sure that the payment have be made and than the diplomat agent will take off from our office here in USA and head to your country because we all ready know that you are not in USA and once you send the needed money to the person Mr john b00ma, who will help you to obtain the needed document.
Finally once you send the money to Mr john b00ma,him will help you to get all the needed documents, so did not waste any time again in send him the needed money today as we early told you that once you send him the money your consignment box will be release immediately to you with out any further delay. again we will give you Mr john b00ma contact email address were you will contact him and send him the needed money for him to help you obtain your documents in his country below are his email address ([SNIPPED]) that is Mr.john b00ma email address make sure you send the money today.did not joke with us because we are not here to joke okay.and once you send the money for your document and the document is obtain the diplomat will proceed immediately to your home giving address in your country today.

OK - so after some more exchanges, one of the Lads pretending to be another Lad Western Union boss (long story) wrote (emphasis added):

Quote:
because i whet to general meeting of all Africa western union money transfer. so i hand over my document to Mr John B00m a so before i comes back yesterday he told me that he have hand over your money to us customs and bother authority with fed ex courier company so i was so angry with him but now i will like you to go ahead now and send the money now today and again what you will do is to help me to apologize to the costumes please because i don't want them to delay the diplomat any more OK.

Quote:
we the western union money transfer we receive your e.mail and is well noted in our office here so i want you understand that Mr peter more is back now and he is going to contact you now by him self so is better you send the money today or you loose your fund total sum of $1.200.000.us i Mr john b00 ma will not like you to loose your fund but you have to help your self by sending the money today or you want the costumes to to cancel your fund but i will not like you to loose that fund so try to send the $475.00usd today for your own help so god bless you

Well, now it's contagious, because just today from the Fed Lad (who, BTW, writes as "lord jesus" <[email address]>, and while he claims to be "W. R4lph B4sh4m" pastes in the signature "Bri4n Bl4ckwell") is this (emphasis added):

Quote:
we united state Costumes And Bothers Protecting Authority have now understand that you're going to find you as one of the drug Agency in America for now. and we will look for you whiten three days and i W. R4lph B4 sh4m will now send My squared to you soon and i will make sure i get you whiten three days .so if you like don't send the money to Mr John B00m a we give you one hours to send the money to them if real you know that you have any transaction with western union money transfer in Africa or want to be on our Bord .as those that scams money from western union money transfer .so urgent contact Mr John Boom a now before we look after you ,so kindly go and send the needed amount of money them need now send the payment information to them now and get back to me okay,

Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your mail is well receive and the content therein is well noted.listen and listen very well because we are not here to joke or play any child game so stop joke with us or you want us to take our act on you.we early told you that Mr john b00m is the person that will help you obtain the needed documents in Republic OF Benin and you have to send him the needed fee and also forward the mtcn to us to be sure that the payment have be made and than the diplomat agent will take off from our office here in USA and head to your country because we all ready know that you are not in USA and once you send the needed money to the person Mr john b00ma, who will help you to obtain the needed document.
Finally once you send the money to Mr john b00ma,him will help you to get all the needed documents, so did not waste any time again in send him the needed money today as we early told you that once you send him the money your consignment box will be release immediately to you with out any further delay. again we will give you Mr john b00ma contact email address were you will contact him and send him the needed money for him to help you obtain your documents in his country below are his email address ([SNIPPED]) that is Mr.john b00ma email address make sure you send the money today.did not joke with us because we are not here to joke okay.and once you send the money for your document and the document is obtain the diplomat will proceed immediately to your home giving address in your country today.

I think he is subtly trying to tell you something. The bit from the us costumes is great^^
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got a real gem there, Yastreb! You should be able to have loads of fun with that clown. Very Happy I've had the FBI after me but never Costumes and Bothers. I feel left out.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i W. R4lph B4 sh4m will now send My squared to you soon and i will make sure i get you whiten three days .

OMG! It's the bleach squared! Shocked

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do these dorks dream this crap up?

That first email wasn't too bad, I wonder who writes thier script for them? The lads that have emailed me could not spell kat.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, you have a keen eye for a bait, and a superb eye for forum topic headings - how could I skim past such a great headline? Nicely done Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's been a real doozy of a development - but first (sizes and colours are as per the original):

Quote:
My Dear miss Camille white i want you to understand that this costume and bother authority have be getting angry with you so much for now and if is not my advice to them , them will get you arrested since , so now my advice to you is try your possible best and send this very needed money today so that we can get the needed document and send it to the diplomat so that he can prcoeed with your consignment box to your city okay.

we are only waiting for you to send us the money today and once the money is sent today i will personly go and obtain the needed doucment and send it to the diplomat immediately okay.

1. RECEIVER NAME:..............mr marce1 0wurah
2. COUNTRY:.......................BENIN REPUBLIC .
3. CITY :............................COTONOU.
4. TEST QUESTION:...............A
5. TEST ANSWER:.......................APPLE
6.AMOUNT:.........................$475, USD

NOTE:
This office is not liable for any action as shall be taken when the recipient has read and understood the instruction contained herein and has failed to respond via e-mail or direct phone call
+229 , for the period of three (3) working days.

Finally, I want to stress some facts clearly concerning some reports about people using our Logo and Adoltration of my name John Booma and this company to extort money from people claiming to have some transactions. To tackle this incidence I have resorted to giving a code to any person that has transaction with us to avoid the reoccurance of such situation. Any e-mail receive concerning this transaction without this code (WUMT) should be regarded and treated as a scam and it is not from this office. And I shall be grateful if you can call on this [snipped], your urgent alart for this is highly appreciated. Thank you.

A defiant note from Cammy got Costumes and Bothered all hot and bothered:

Quote:
I am here to let you know that i can see that you woman want to try this office and to know what we can do , but now i will tell you that we can do mothan any authority here in united state , what you will just do now is to contact the western union money transfer in benin republic wiht the payment information today and get back to me immediately today Monday i will never e.mail you again because of this matter , why i will not ask to cancel this transaction is because of Mr john b00ma
and again i want to receive the document from him to know all about the money and after that i will like to know who you are because you're try this office for god sake i don't know what is your problem this is your last chance for this transaction go ahead to contact them now,
Receivers name: M4RC3L 0WUR4H
City: Cotonou
Code: 229
Test question: GOD
Answer:IS GOOD
Amount: $475. 00USD

Note the Q & A - this is relevant.

Cammy shot back:

Quote:
Listen, you arrogant prick - threaten me all you like, but this ain't your problem. What happens in the US stays there, and I don't give a shit because I'm not in America.
And even if I could send the money I wouldn't because your Q&A is an insult to my religion.

What do I get but this pic from Costumes and Bothered:

Plus:

Quote:
i just want you to have a look of the people you want to play wiht okay, and i want you to try as you said that you will not send the money to them today so that we can try each other, because i can see you want to show me that you have authority , that is why you told me that you can never do what i told you, so try to do as you say okay, and be it in mind that we are not going to remember you of this your money again and again , let us try who will be the winner if you can winne us here, i am happy to have all your information here okay,

I have no idea why this one is so persistent!

Meanwhile, from the WU guy:

Quote:
i dont what i have don against you i dont know you before and you dont know me before but the way you talk of me is so bad i am not an another person to mr peter more is not working in this very office for now and this is where deposited your money and i cant forward your money to his office because of you meansour his name so my dear sister try to send this money to us today because this your money is geting problem in this office for now so my sister try send this money, GOD BLESS YOU?

There was also this HoS pic:

I'll treat it as a Christmas present!

Edited to resize picture.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent you a photo of some proton keys? It's a funny old world...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad sent you that?

It looks exactly like the type of thing a baiter would send. Shocked

What a hilarious trophy!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
maleko40
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R4lph B4 sh4m was the CBP commissioner.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the last Lad fiasco, Cammy was breezily defiant - first to Costumes and Bothers:

Quote:
If John B00ma is telling you where I am, then I am totally fucking safe. Send the goon squad; maybe the people in Malaysia are going to put out the welcome mat and serve them tea and dumplings - NOT!

Then to B00ma:

Quote:
Why the fuck does that form show me living in Malaysia? Looks like you fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down! And don't call me sister - you don't deserve it.

That last sentence seems to have been taken the wrong way (emphasis added):

Quote:
My Dear sister i dont understand you i receive a call from the costums this moning why you dont want to come down to this people stop immbarrasting the man please my sister is for to receive your money from them that is all please my dear sister what will i do so that you will stop all this you.re doing and receive your money we don.t have any other time to weast in this your transaction , so please my dear sister try to apologaize to the man so that we can ask to call the money back to bank of africa so that the bank will transfer the money by there self, so please try to e.maill the man for apologaize please let us know what to do , to call the money back,
and again i dont know what i did to you why you heat me and you dont know me before and i dont know you ,so please my sister forget about my name mr j0hn b00ma and do what you will do to receive your money okay,
that is my advice to you now i have told you before that the man just want to know what the money for and i have told him that it was only just a wining money and he did not belive me and you know before the man will before that is a just wining money is only he see the needed documents ,so try as you can my sister to send the money so that, them will deliver your money to you , please it was not my fourt to transfer the money to united state is
to help you i dont even know that it was not help again ,so please my sister try to send the needed money today,

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb,
Where did you buy your special-clown-magnet???
You seem to always get the funniest lads Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where can I get insurance against wrecked keyboards?

Yastreb reading your baits required waterproof macara and incontinence knickers!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After this slap from Cammy (emphasis in original):

Quote:
DON'T CALL ME SISTER! I have only one brother and he's an Anzac hero serving Australia in the War On Terror. He's not a fucking jellybag whittering on about how I have to say sorry to some stupid high-handed pusbucket and scumbag who thinks he can push me around.

B00ma went even more into whipped-puppy mode:

Quote:
Hello my dear sister why i call you my sister is because i dont have any woman wiht me i am only son and i hope you can take me as a brother after this, so my dear sister camille white what are we goin to do about this very condition now, you know that it was only tomorrow is only working day here, so i will like you to try send this money so that you will receive your money okay, now what i will do is that i am goin to call them immdetly now, and i will tell them that the I M F have call to forward the money to the bank of africa now immdetly, so that the bank will forward the money into your acount immdetly today because to folow the fedex will take us a lot of time that the fedex can not deliver the money before friday,
so that the man will agree wiht me, but you can understand that even if the man agree wiht me that we must pay the charge give to you, but what you will try to understand is that i mr john booma want you to receive your money, what i will like you to just do now is try go and send us $275.00usd now so that i will donate $200usd for you so that
when you receive the money tomorrow you will balance me wiht the money you will use to compersate me,because i just want to show you the trust i have on this your transaction because you dont belive me for the first time so try to send the money today so that we will seatle every thing tomorrow okay GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WIHT ME?
we awaiting to receive the payment information and try to give me a call if you send the money okay ,

Razz

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy replied to the last Lad with vigour:

Quote:
I don't really give a rat's ass if you're an only son - I still ain't your sister. Maybe if my father had inflicted another baby on Mum it might have been like you, but he didn't, for which all our Wyrds can be thankful. Since my father is dead, it can't happen, and good thing roo.
Since the WU outlets around here are closed for Xmas, there's fuck all I can do about it. And before you complain, it's the fault of you Christians. I didn't make that happen. It'll be Monday at the earliest.
Tomorrow Yuletide falls on Freyja's Day, and I'll be leading the Tantra before Yggdrassil. That is what I call a Festive Season!
So tell THE MAN that he can crap in his hat and wear it backwards for all I care.

Barely had I sent it than this arrived:

Quote:
My Dear sister i still waiting to hear from you, so that we can finish every thing up today please do it urgent okay,

This went right back:

Quote:
Look in your inbox, duh-brain!

Meanwhile another Benin WU script arrived. I think that makes twelve this month.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, this from the non-brother:

Quote:
Good moning my sister happy xmas and your farmilly hope all is well if so thank god,
my sister i want to lets know that were still waiting to hear from you about ur transfer to you today so i need to hear from you now,

Cammy was a little more restrained:

Quote:
How many more fucking times do I have to tell you I'm not your sister?
And what do you want me to tell you anyway?

But today, under the heading:

Quote:
PLEASE C4MILLE WH1TE DONT REPLY BACK TO THIS E MAIL

was

Quote:
My Dear Miss Cam1le wh1e i Mr John B00ma dont have much time wiht you any more to inform you again about this your fund here again, you can now go to mr peter more to receive that fund and again after this week dont ever you come to ask me about this fund again okay, i think you can understand me very well now, and now i am goin to give up about this fund, and i am sure you want to lose this your fund here thank you, now you will know who is in charge about your fund god bless you,

Cammy being Cammy, she ignored the order to not reply:

Quote:
You in charge of anything? By Freyja's tears, that's a joke! You're a stupid blundering sook and I'm glad they're going to fire you.

And guess what?

Quote:
Is okay but be it in mind that you must look for me or elss you will never receive this fund i am so stupid and i am a fucking man good, but you must look for me if you will receive this your fund, so god bless you as you say, but thank god am the one wiht your money and know one will care for it that will be not me so thank you somuch okay
make sure you must lose this fund because of your stupid sund you use on me but i dont care for any of your cause because it was not your fourt is my who contact you about your fucking fund here, so you can say what ever you like okay you dont know me you talk to me like your mate thank you somuch god bless you,,,,,,,,,

Silly boi!

Quote:
Any chance you could learn some English? What you've got is complete fucking gibberish! Maybe you could find a new job as a village idiot, you'd never be over-qualified.

Laughing

Sand Timer x 7
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the WU security question Q: "A". A: "Apple"

Makes a change from Q: "In God" A: "We trust" Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy, of course, regards the In God/We Trust and GOD/IS GOOD Q&As as insults to her Asatruar religion.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic