SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait and cynthia sounds lovely

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so its my first and I'm off in such a nice person as Cynthia:

Quote:
Hello [email protected]
How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss cynthia godwill i was browsing today in , so i come acrose your profile, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in my life before, that is why i become interested to write to you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address ( [email protected])

I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks
Miss cynthia

If she sounds like your sort of women then I'm sure there's room for all of us in her life.

Have fun guys Very Happy
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello and welcome Very Happy

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good first bait. There are alot of good people here and very helpful too.

Have fun and keep us posted as to your progress.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
low67vdubinnocal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty sure I have this same one on gmail. Age 24 Parents dead from war lives in orphanage sings in choir, picture with cell phone in hand must be an upscale orphanage. Somehow I will work Steamships,Hamburg Germany and containers of vintage VW parts into this story. Slow time of year for me might as well have some fun...
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hit an email back, and the usual schpeel comes back:

Quote:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==

X-Message-Status: n:0

X-SID-PRA: Cynthia Godwill <[email protected]>

X-Message-Info:
JGTYoYF78jGuESsWr17bNAoU9Vtuwfw3jffhoI9VOmXxlRgKJ2uVYQSomV5H
FlH0tthaUXdkTt33BZsKg2yuXUw+S2K5EAf9

Received: from web113820.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.167.120]) by
bay0-mc1-f47.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:13:10 -0800

Received: (qmail 64633 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Dec 2009 12:13:10 -

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com;
s=s1024; t=1260447190;
bh=mAHrx05ceIifLKpmP3H7sex9c0BMrOybpLpk7+7ZdvE=; h=Message-
ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-
To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=0hhmtaHWMeDHc+gC3Xs+hFWKoyDSpRTXfQCvwLIB95QRNZ4Z8qkqVV
KPho1oNYthCW2p/Yf/4fvSyFYW+cr7O9l5yV6k9zqvpXtgWEnqAHrkp+1ae1
WnxnLxMZy1xgSQnvqr85MmfbIlbDNT7ZZhVpNswOuVp4tp85oC9japJiw=

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;

s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-
Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

b=VMKoSQsKxmZ72LYLk9G+0ymU331woIjBJb1T1GHvZzYui9GEjir3y+x8V
3YbC/nOZ9LbIL9u9XbubOA3zTacMFg2qz+BHGWtqGEPnV3UZASBtbygyiNS
uIMq4dNw+XpCRMkjzv+gXqnhdxt8FPBVQZ8JwFQmOVgA/i/TUS50Nwk=;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

X-YMail-OSG:
INll7p8VM1kMel8u2CftDgx2yOhjIK4ei6t6UtWQM1k3JlSsDEGyY2mOW.FJjhr
6Bctksm0rFMVaeLpwQy2EhD_vgJNtoG5T_a0CnnGThYln_D6DscQK00KZKO
kRRBNgkCdkgo4KeRvU.rGC7PtJBTXF08VvOqFFOJFSRaeIdMu2zk_x5HopLx
O3M6HeM09wRd4InK.QEGCgWdEDpiMUwWkRZ9qbcAUqedfGxb.K9t_ftc_v9
lk9cRcoPBGmi.F7lUkhxBJ.rfOkTAMnLYpUiQKWrLazW_Gl8y7.CiR3C_L1y_eF
673bcugyku_q2xbykv3_jAimosZiA5ONSliQWrdMhZNrIAP_pei6OVMW1H8X
w9HtZxHCPRmMYOG5JhKFvtAxF9PCBKoiLCFcJYVVGvLQGSLRo5vR.Q9lCHs
h48bAih6oscZjS96Az9zI0Axb0UmWv6_fSEifp6C2dbpd6mmVkuPOkmzi560
mNT6WzZnOffLlQc2uHkSh2ewdxhFpOEkosZTAk9Q7C3GJE1h10URWnDiCPf
YhnhTNHYKJqkcuU.vmBOTFbhQ-

Received: from [196.207.238.239] by web113820.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
via HTTP; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:13:10 PST

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:13:10 -0800 (PST)

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

To: Phillip Fry <[MY EMAIL ADDRESS]@hotmail.com>

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2120103973-1260447190=:63444"

Return-Path: [email protected]

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Dec 2009 12:13:10.0943 (UTC) FILETIME=[23FCB2F0:01CA7992]

Quote:
Good day my love,
Thanks for your mail ,How are you and how was your day?mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is cynthia Godwill 24years single and never married, i am from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in my country and the death of my parents.
It was a very horrible experience for me as i have never witnessed such a thing in my life,it happened while i was at school,as i was a university student then, when i lost my entire family as a result of the war in my country. It is only by the grace of God that i am alive now,with the help of some charity organization owned by the church,we were taken to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa where i am living now as a refugee and my life has never remained the same since then.I like kind and honest people,i hate war and seeing crying children,as for my hobbies,i really do not have much time for them again,apart from singing,as i am always singing and the lead vocalist in the church choir. I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i like see your picture and it too, have a lovely day and have a wonderful week....Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Warmest Kisses.
cynthia Godwill

Oh how lovely Smile She sounds so nice, and definitely my sort of woman. Oh! And to my pleasant surprise she includes a photo of herself! How delightful.

But oh no! Imagine my horror and sadness when I do a quick google search on her image addresses which comes up that she's been posing as Sandra to a spanish chap on hi5? What's a guy like me to do? Sad

Last edited by philipJfry on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
low67vdubinnocal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cynthia is boaring already. I may have to dump her like a used Yugo is she/He cant play this game a little better...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

low67vdubinnocal wrote:
Cynthia is boaring already. I may have to
dump her like a used Yugo is she/He cant play this game a little better...

No don't dump her, just play along, use an old saved script, or simply
write about nothing. most baits are a bit dull, and you just have to grind along with them.
Then you get one where you don't think there going to play, and they do.

Baitings all about wasting there time, nothing more

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
low67vdubinnocal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well she does have 65 mil stashed in her box. Must be one big azz box to hold all that dough. His script just sucks...Maybe I can ask it to measure the box and see where that goes. Can scammers not use the word (would) just once in a script ?
low67vdubinnocal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fry's thread but I'm not gonna post a new thread on the same gamer and I have to get back to work next week so I dont have a lot of time to jerk this clowns chain year round. But heres where were at today. If it goes on after this I will continue to play otherwise I will return durring the new year as some other lucky dude...

Good day my love Michael,
Thanks you very much for your quick reply i really appreciate your concern and also your promising to help me come over to meet you in your country,i also want you to know that it would be my heart desire to be with you soonest as happy family yes i do.
Before i continue on my mail, let me first of all ask you about your health which is the most important for me, so how are you today, hope you are in good health, if so lets give thanks to God.
Darling each time i think of you i always have joy in my heart, honey i want to be with you before the end of this month so that i can celebrate this christimas with you over there because i have a lot of plan for our marriage life, we are going to invest our money in a good way and also give our children sound education and i want to continue my education and learn your language German.
Darling i can wait to be with you, i want to be sleeping my your side all night, i am tired of sleeping alone my king and i want to come and cook some African food for you i no you will like it.
Honey today has been quite better with regards to the weather,because it has been cold here, but that is life if you live here as a refugee with no one to care for you or any one to even know how you are doing,i am really suffering here and it is a difficult life i have known here since the death of my parents in the war in my country and since i came down to this country as a refugee.
Darling i am quite enthusiastic that you invited me to come and be with you in your country,believe me it would really be a thing of joy to me if i would be able to come over to meet with you, atleast to leave behind this life of pain and agony that i am living presently.
Honey i have lost my international passport while running away from the war in my country,so there would be need for me to have another international passport,and all other related documents which i do not know about since we are not allowed out of the refugee camp as refugee,it is like a prison life that we live here in the refugee camp. but if you truly want me to come to meet you,i would be delighted to come,i have also been talking to our reverend father today on how it would be possible for me to be able to travel and meet with you and he has promised to help me in acquiring this documents,so i would here by give you his contact informations for you to contact him and ask him for his assistance for us ok,since he is in a better position to know all what would be required for me to be able to come to your country.

Here are his contact informations....

Reverend father Lxx Josexx

Email Address; revfatherxxxxxx.com

Telephone #

darling please i would like you to try to contact our reverend father as soon as possible if you truly are serious about me coming to meet you in your country,because i also truly want to come to meet you,but you must have to assist me come over to meet you and when i come over we make the transfer and use the money for our future investment.
Honey Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call in his office so that i will hear your sweet voice Evin if a minute.
Please do not fail to contact him now okay as he would be the person that would be in a better position to help us as regards me coming to meet you in your country, as i don't know my way around this town,we are not allowed to even go out.
With all my heart i send you my love.
Warmest kisses
Love From
Cynthia,

Good news my dear. The US. Embasy has assured me that after we are married you will be able to leave the camp. My ships captian will travel from Hamburg to the camp and leagly preform the ceremony via radio phone which he will carry. You will then travel with Capt. Heinz Gudairan to the Embasy for the rest of the paper work before Leaving for Hamburg to board the steam ship for your trip to america and final destination Lake Wobegone MN. I hope you dont wear shoes to offten as I like my woman bare foot and with child as offten as possable...
the Capt. will be calling the number you provided very soon with the date he will arrive. So hunny pack yer bags and kick yer shoes off your comming home to papa...

Your bestest future hubby Michael Shumacher.......
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

philipJfry

You can see more of the same here, may give you a few ideas. Also google refugee camps Dakar Senegal and look athe the Wiki entry

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4762

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4868

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4867

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
SweetSadie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Cynthia is my first bait too Laughing I'm having great fun as she just found out that my character is a woman (after countless time-wasting e-mails) - Hilarious. Cynthia and I are dealing with an un-cooperative barrister at the moment, any of you met him yet?
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yep I'm there, just taking my time

She's even promised to fly over here to meet me! Isn't she nice Smile
SweetSadie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What!? She's already promised to come live on my fish farm Wink

Well, I'm hoping to at least get a bank account number out of my first bait..
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Darling,
Good morning and how was your night, hope you slept very well,i could not sleep yesterday because i was just thinking about you through out he whole night because i want to be sleeping by your side all the night, honey in fact am tired of sleeping alone here in the refugee camp.

Darling,i read your mail and i very much understand you,it is true that some people have a problem of trusting some one,especially some one like me,but i must let you know that you must have to trust some people some times,because that is the only way to show true love and friendship from the heart.

Honey remember that most peoples which you knows today you don't know them before is through good friendship from your heart that you knows them.
Darling,i gave you in formations concerning my late father's money,because i must have to trust you to get assistance to start a better life,that is the chance i have to take in this life.
Darling, i would advice you to remove doubt from your heart, and thought when it comes to issues concerning our love life because i would never lie or let you down because i want you to assist me,i want you to know that i hope and look up to you for sincere help,so what i will do is to make sure that i am very sincere in all my dealings with you and expect the same thing from you because what i propose to you is very important which needed your intention.
as i told you that i have contacted the bank and all they ask me is to look for someone a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his/her account information to receive the money because of my refugee status,
you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself,so that is the reason why i want you to help me and transfer my money into your account in your country so that after the transfer you can send me small money from it which i will use to get my travel passport and papers which i will use to come over to your country to be with you and celebrate this Christmas with you over there.
Honey please help me because the pain and suffering that i am going through over here is so much that i don't know how to survive if you do not help me.
I have been patiently waiting for this moment in my life, and i feel now that God has finally answered my prayers through you.
Thanks and remain bless.
Take good care of your self for me .
Always yours forever love
Cynthia.

I'm in there! Wink

But how long before she says the dreaded... L Word?
SweetSadie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's not feeling too good, poor Cynthia.

Quote:
My lovely king Vanessa lol..,
Honey are you doing today i hope you are in good condition of health keep it on.
Honey am very sorry that you have not ready from me since two days now as a result of my illness. after our cleaning up on wednesday i feel so tired and go to my bed and started sick as a result of a malaria I had. So I was finding it difficult to come out from my bed so that is why you didn't ready from me. However I am feeling a little better today so that is why I came to send you this email and to tell you that I love you so much and i miss you alot.
honey have you send the money to our barrister for the documents to be notarised in your name so that the bank in london will accept it and transfer my money into your account in your country. honey please tell me what is going on because all am doing now is crying that am still over here today and not with you on the fish farm and having a big pains all over my body please my love help me.
Honey all i need now is to buy my medicine because the doctor adviced that i should make sure i buy it before tomorrow and also all my provision and my toiletries is finish i am really suffering here and i have no money to buy it now, please if you can help me with any amount i will really appreciate my love so that i can use it to buy somethings i need okay. Please you can send the money on my name so i can ask the reverend to take me their okay. i love you my sweet heart take good care of your self for me. thanks and remain bless.
I love you my king Vanessa
Love always,
Your lovely Queen Cynthia.

Pathetic, considering he's known for ages that I'm a woman Rolling Eyes I'm hoping that he's using this "illness" to come up with some "documents" for the money I'm going to get, without which of course I won't be paying any fees. I bet they'll be craptastic, considering how lazy he is.
SweetSadie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How far did you end up getting with Cynthia?

She dropped me after just one failed WU transfer but she was boring and lazy anyway.

My new pets, Helen and Chiiez are quite different!

"i nearly got arrested today by the police" - my refugee girlfriend from Dakar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic