SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Abidijan- Accra! Feb 5 2010 MY LAD IS BACK FOR MORE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my reply to my Lad (now posing as Bishop James)who is still trying to work a side scam on his original target Rai who is a beautiful Indian National going to school in Boston who is of course me:

From Rai (me) to Bishop James (my lad as another incarnation)
Re: your bless
Thu, December 10, 2009 8:10:56 AMFrom: Rai Ashiwarya <[email protected]> Add to Contacts
To: bishop emmanuel james <[email protected]>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Reverend Jame Bishop of the Church of Ivory Coast

I do not recall hearing about you except one e-mail from my dear friend Sister Clarge. But my memory is not so good about these things so perhaps I forget her mentioning Bishop man.

I think there must be some misunderstanding. Since you are High Christian Priest I will tell you about what is happening- but you must keep it secret because I have had much trouble with my father.

I was in touch with keen high officials in Togo. They have over $ 10,000,000 US$ oil money that have been deposited for safe keeping in Oil Ministry as proof of bond by Russian Oil Company Yukos. The owner is now in prison in Russia and their is no claimant. The ministry men have blackened the money with some type of oil so it looks does not look like money. They need for an outsider to come in- take the money out (that now looks like black card board) and then wash it in a washing machine. I will visit them in a ware house in Lome. But in order to get it from the storage warehous I need to pay the storage vault owners $ 10,000.

But I don't know about any black money in Ivory Coast- and I have not heard from Reverend John- who I trust along with Sister Sandra.

Also my father has taken me to India because of some things I did that he did not like and has frozen my bank account and taken my cell phone. So I have no cell phones and regular phones in India are as useless as tits on a bull. I am with my 85 year old grandmother in a stinking village outside of Dehli but in her mansion (she owns the village). I got her to buy me a laptop with an air card because she is to dumb to realize that I can use Internet and e-mail...but my father told my grandmother "no phone calls in our out for me but he never mentioned internet or e-mail. My grandmother is so stupid compared to me.

So I have "borrowed" jewerlry from my grandmother and will be traveling by train with one of my 50 year old fat aunts to Dehli on Friday or Saturday. I will lose her in train station and then go to jewelry district in Dehli and pawn the jewels then go to Air India or British airways and book a ticket to Togo to the big capital Lome where the ministry officials will pick me up take me to warehouse and then to a beach vacation.

When I return I will buy back my grandmother's jewels , replace them and then be free of my meddelsome father since I will have over $ 1,000,000 with my cut of the Russian Oil money. All is safe since the Togo men are government officials and they tell me not to bother with Visa that they get me through security. Also I am not stealing since I will replace my grandmother's jewels.

I told Sandra That I wanted to meet her or Reverend Edwards in Ivory Coast and could stop there either on my way to TOGO or after I leave Togo. We could even wash the money in Ivory Coast and use the proceeds to help your church and Sister Sandra build her orphange.

Rai

I am starting to have an evil idea about how I might pull the recipes etc etc etc off
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm folowing e-mail makes me think I am pushing to hard. So I will relent a bit here- sorry No Roasted Cow's Head with Pear...might be able to get it- but don't think this is going to happen so I relented- perhaps I am a newbie wimp- but just did not want to risk it- okay here is our e-mail exchange:

From my lad to me
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 05:18:20 -0800
Subject: Please reply me in time as it is important to me.
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr.Joey,

It is with great joy that I have recieved and gone through the frist consulting contract that has been giving to me by African Foods as I am really very happy about the project and I promiseto have it done well.

The only problem that I have here now is on how to obtain the needed items for my frist contract as I don't have money to buy the items.

So please Mr.Joey I don't know if you can be able to assist me with money so that I can be able to buy all the items here to enable me finish my project and have it sent to you as you have adviced me on Monday the 14th Dec 2009.Please let meknow so that I will tell you how you will send the money to me please.

As it was because of lack of money that caused me to submit late my contract form which I will not want it to happen to me again Please. If possible I will pay back to you the money as soon as I recieve my payment please I am on my kneels pleading with you to assist me on this matter as I will not want to bring shame to you or for anybody to say that he told you please.

I am living in hardship over here in Abidjan and Reverend Edward who would have helped me with money to buy all the items has gone to Ghana since last two days offwhich had it been that he is still here he would have helped me with money to buy all the items that I needed.

And other important thing is that I will want you to know that I will make the cookings with the local items which we use here as I don't have oven here but all be the same I promise you that I will make-up something that you and the whole company will like so much.

Please I will want you to reply me as soon as you can on this matter please as it is very very important to me so as to enable me to meet-up before next Monday been the 14th day of Dec 2009 as that is the deadline for me to submit my project.

Please another thing I saw in the company's site the Roasted Cow Head which Big Mama Mrs.Ibebe used for the cooking she made it is the same Cow head that I am to buy? please let me know urgently and if so that means that I will roast the cow head the local item we use here for cookings.

Please reply me in time as it is important to me.

I awaits urgently to hear from you soonest concerning my problem please.

Yours in Service.
Mr.Okutue.

Call me wimp- here is my reply- Sad
Subject: RE: Please reply me in time as it is important to me.
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:38:55 -0500

Dear Mr Okutue

We are unable to pay any consultant ahead of completion of contract. We will reimburse you however if you submit receipts upon approval of the project.

I have spoken with Mr. Balls and in light of the financial issues you are having we will take out the requirement that you roast a whole Cows head. So you can remove that requirement and this e-mail will serve as proof of that change in your assignment.

The US public loves to see things like that - in fact they expect to see it. It is what helps us sell our books.

Having made that change reduces the value of the project. So the payment will now be reduced by 20% or by $ 500 from $ 2000 to $ 1,500 for this project. Cooking over a fire and serving the meal outside bonuses will still apply but for a lesser amount.

I have bypassed Mr. Himmler and gotten approval from Mr. Balls- otherwise he would use your excuse against me I am afraid. To be frank your e-mail does worry me a bit...I hope you are going to be able to complete all of our assignments. I have high hopes for you.

Please retain a copy of this e-mail you will need to print it and submit it scanned and signed when you send in photos of your project.

With All Regards

Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Managers
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/

The bastard might have gotten a cow's head- but I feel like a smaller tropy is better than none at all....
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The side shows continues as my lad tries to scam the daughter of the owner of the company he is working for:

depost cert.jpg (1427KB) View Image

Dear Rai Ashiwarya
Thanks for your response for our immediate action of transferring the money under your position, please kindly send me the following information so that I can send it across to the security company to release the funds to you as authorized person. I pray that God will bless you and your family at large.

Please Rai,i want you to only follow my instructions to whom ever i ask you to pay attention to because the Rev edward in question was later went to the security company company to retriev the consignment box in my absent just because of my condition which he knows that i have nobody that will come on my behalf accept him or the bishop Emmanuel James and as God may have it,he was caught and sacked from the church.

Now,i want you to only follow the Bishops advice that will help us actulize this funds to you.attach is the deposit certificate.

(1). Your full names
(2). contact address
(3). Phone
(4). Cell phone

(5). Age
(6). Occupation
yours Faithfully
Sandra clarge Robinson.

plus this e-mail
Sandra Clarge <[email protected]> View Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please,if you dont know how or what to write to them,you can equally copy the mail below and send to them to avoid any mistake because i dont want the security company to know that the true content of the box as money for security reason.This is the reason why my late father decleared it as(ROYAL ORNAMENTS/DOCUMENTS).

SECURITY SHIPPING COMPANY:
G4 SECURITY COMPANY COTE D'IVOIRE
SECURITE AND GARDINAGE
BD VALERIES GISCARD D'ESTAING 18 BP 2473
ABIDJAN IVORY COAST 01 BP 2325 ABIDJAN 01 -RCI
CONTACT DIRECTOR : MARK HERSEY
Phone;+225 05 64 44 26

private mail : [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you on behalf of my partner Sandra clarge Robinson and I and I am representing as a foreign partner to receive a Trunk Box you are holding in store for us.

Please find enclosed the information of the Truck Box you are holding for my Partner and I.

Retrieval Code : SSI-LC-00000-XXXXX-123659458
Date of Deposit :13TH OCT, 2005
Content of Consignment : ROYAL ORNAMENTS/DOCUMENTS
Name of Depositor : MR. ROBINSON JAMES
Quantity : ONE (1) TRUNK BOX

Consignment Number : G4SI007002KX
Country of Depositor : COTE D'IVOIRE

CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY WITH THE INFORMATION FOR THE PROCEDURES TO HAVE THE TRUNK BOX TO ME? LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY.

KIND REGARDS,
Sandra clarge Robinson.

Here is my reply e-mail back

Rai Ashiwarya <[email protected]> Add to Contacts
To: Sandra Clarge <[email protected]>

Sandra
This is most confusing- is this why Reverend Edwards goes to Ghana? My father told me that Reverend Edwards was now working for his company (I don't know if you know this but my father company employs many Africans from all over- last year we had at least 15 at our house for a huge party- this year I am stuck in India where it is raining and miserable.

I am already planning to go to Lome Togo and will not need any of this money since the Government officials will be hosting me. If you were in Ivory Coast or if Reverend Edwards were there I might visit you on the way to or from TOGO but since you are in Malayasia (which is out of the way) I will not make the trip and regret that we will not meet.

I have not told you but the government men in Togo have money in secure warehouse colored black so it does not look like money. They cannot move it but look to me to come and get it out. All you have to do is wash it in a washing machine.

Once I do this then I can bring you to India or I can send you some money to build your orphange or church. I am just so glad to hear that you are not dead of heart attack.

Rai

Here is the peice of crap my lad sent me

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/DEpsit%20certificate%20from%20Sandra%20Clarge/?albumview=slideshow
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay so my lad replies- I am also learning that planting seeds and being subtle is the key- let his own ideas be the sail- and let my ideas be the wind that blows them! LOL I never thought scam baiting would make me wax philisophical- but then again I never thought I would cut and past Hitler's and Ted Bundy's pyschological profile onto a report either!!!!

okay so here is his reply and my response- I MIGHT just get a Roasted Cow's Head After ALL!!!

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:46:20 -0800
Subject: I will try my best.

Dear Mr.Joey,

Thanks for your kind mail to me as I understood all that you have said and I only ask you to help me not the company but since it will not be possible for you there is no problem.

All be the same I will still try as much as I can to see that I have everything done as adviced to complete my project as I will not want the company to reduce my payment by 20% so that Mr.Himmler will not use the issue of my financial problem to flight me.

I have signed my consultant assignment as you have adviced me and please I will not want the company to reduce the value of the project.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Yours in Service.
Mr.Okutue.

Lets chat him up about office politics and the infamous Henrich Himmler- hey I just realized that I (as Joey Buttafooco) spent time in Namibia as a child. Also reinforce that with roasted cows head you get more $$$$$- and continue to paint Mr. Himmler as his and my arch enemy- because I just happen to believe that Mr. Himmler MIGHT be the undoing of my lad getting paid:

Subject: Hoping for a good outcome and progress
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:39:18 -0500

Dear David (is it okay if I call you that instead of Mr. Okutue)

First please be assured that the only person who wants you to be succesful more than yourself is me. For two reasons this is so:
1) We need this book to be top notch (despite what you read on our website the truth is that we have been 18 months without a best seller book, and although the cooking show is going well we need another best selling book in 2010) so all of the projects have to be very good from our consultants

2)You know that "I have gone out on a limb for you" as the Americans say (I was born in Germany and spent time in Nambia), and if you fail it will be a failure for me- especially as I have not yet been in contact with Mr. Ashirwarya since we brought you on board (I hope Reverend Edwards has written my boss about this). If you fail then Mr. Himmler will be able to say I told you so.

This is stuff that does not really concern you- but Mr. Himmler wants to take over the company when Mr. Ashirwarya retires. This would be a real mistake because Mr. Himmler lives his life in an office- he never has been to Africa, he has never corresponded with consultants (other than to scold and pester them), he has never hosted our consultants at a party in Africa, he has never even met our Top Consultants in person when they come to the US. I know it may seem like I do not like Mr. Himmler personally (and I do not) but this is based on business views because it would be a disaster for us since he is always trying to mess with our consultants (frankly the man is racist but do not repeat this to anyone) and is focused on cost reductions and does not understand why our products sell. It is very frustrating and you have only seen a small part of what this man does to me and the consultants every day.

With regards to reducing the fee from $ 2,000 to $ 1,5000- Mr. Balls and Mr. Freely were adamant- we know that the more our stories and photos portray Africa and Africans the way Americans think of Africa the more books we sell. I actually had to talk them into even making this offer to do the project without the cows head photo. They Were NOT happy about it but agreed when I read them your e-mail (I did not send it to them because I was fearful that it might be forwarded to Mr. Himmler. This is the genius of Mr. Aishwarya- he takes real Africa and then adds just a few things like cooking on open fires and whole animal heads to recipe and photographs. He gives Americans a fantasy view of Africa smiling people, color hats, out door cooking whole animal parts. He explains that when African's watch US TV programs they like to see gangsters and muggings, but most American never see these things- so they are included only to sell TV programs.

Finally to answer your question we must pay a reduced fee if the project does not include a cow or calf's head roasted. I did review Mrs. Ibebe's file (who pioneered this) and she used a calf's head.

If you want to earn the full payment amount it must be per the project specifiation and also keep in mind you can earn additional bonuses by cooking out doors and photographing your friends and family around a table with the meal. Perhaps this will be of assistance.

Keep in mind that we do reimburse up to $ 50 of expenses towards food and supplies so this will also help you.

I was chatting with Mr. Balls, by the way, and we are looking to have our annual consultants meeting in May of Next Year. Consultants who have completed 8 projects are eligible to come (we pay for hotel and meals the consultants pay travel costs). The meeting usually is at a nice hotel and we have our top consultants discuss their work and how to improve the presentations etc. It is motivational. We are considering do this at a coastal country this year- we were going to Mozambique- but we have not had a retreat in West Africa since 2006. As we were looking at your project he realized you were living in Ivory Coast- and thought that this might be a good venue for our May meeting.

Best Regards and please let me know if you think you will not be able to meet the deadline. Itwould be better that I inform Mr. Himmler of this before the deadline passes rather than after.

All the best to you

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Perhaps we will get a photo of my lad holding a roasted cows head in his arms!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is his signed Consulting AGreement- I really can't tell if I am going to get a photo of him with roasted cows head...I dearly hope so

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/My%20Lads%20consulting%20agreement%201/?albumview=slideshow
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way here is the Vision and Mission of My Company (and I am actually starting to believe sometimes I have a company like this)

http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/ourmissionandvision.htm
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get this this morning from my lad Okutue asking for money- telling me he has to sell color tv set etc etc etc and I pretend to misundertand him (that he wants me to send him my own personal money) and instead end up writing Mr Himmler my prissy punctilious prick of a cultural attache who controls the purse strings!

Assistance needed pls.‏
Sent: Fri 12/11/09 8:48 AM
To: Joey Buttafooco ([email protected])

Dear Mr.Joey,

Yes It is ok by me if you call me David.

I am also very happy to read your message to me

I once want to thank you again for your good wishes of succes to me concerning my frist project as it gives me hope and I pray that God will Bless you for that in Jesus Name Amen.

I would have send a mail to you today before now but I have been busy runing around to see that I raise money for my project and I am evening trying took for somebody here who will buy my T.V so that I can have money to push my project and I spoke to somebody to buy my T.V here but the praice he wants to buy my T.V is not good for me as I have a very big T.V but what the person I met told me will not even be ok for me to finish my project. So the only problem that I am having as of now is to raise money for my project on Monday as I am sure that if I should get the money for my project by today or tomorrow I know right deep in my heart that I will make a very good project which everybody will like and be happy for.

So please I don't really know what to do now to get the money so PLEASE I am pleading with YOU not the company to assist me with your own money please as I will not want to loose or miss my frist project for anything to avoide them saying that I am not good for the job.

Please my asking you for assistance is because I know that you can help me out and please don't ever let anybody in the company know that I am asking you to help me with money please don't do that it is something that will be between me and you Please I plead with you.

Cost of living here is high so I will only need about 100 or 150USD to have everything done so please I am pleading with you for this help PLEASE do it for me and I am really vey very sure that I will make up something that you will be more than happyfor.

Please you don't have to discuss this with anybody please just do it for me please I am pleading with you PLease. I promise to pay you back this money as soon as I am paid I know very well that the company do not pay the consultant before working it is after 45days the consultant recieves their payment but if you watch it well you will find out that the Hand of God is with us that is why it is like this so please Help me out please.

Please relp me as soon as you can as you know that the time is not on my side so please do it for me because of God Please. I know very well that in no distance time we will see face to face and know each other better for good.

I will even put the picture of my only Son when sending my project back by Monday.

Please do this for me please as it is very vey important to me and to you also as you are doing all you can to see that I make a nice project.

I awaits for your confirmations please.

Best Regards.
Mr David Okutue.

I reply back with this:
RE: Assistance needed pls.‏
Sent: Fri 12/11/09 9:28 AM

Dear David

I am going to forward your request for to Mr. Himmler who ultimately controls payouts in his position. I really don't want to do this because I KNOW what the response is going to be from him and he will use this to tell me that I should not have signed you on.

Up to now all of our consultants are referred to us by other consultants and are usually close friends or cousins or part of their group. For example Mr. Aishwarya knew Mr. Odongo who recommended Mrs. Ibebe who had a friend in Mozambique...well you get the picture. Same for Reverend Edwards who is friend of Mr. Aishwarya but Reverend Edwards never worked for us and I am using a consultant for which we do not know alot about.

David, be assured I do not doubt your integrity, honesty and commitment to always do what is right and your willingness to work hard but you can see how this looks very very bad for me- I cannot release the funds- but I will contact Mr. Himmler.

I am very fearful of his reponse. I do not anticipate a very good outcome here. I am already behind (our Consultant in Tanzania has become very ill and we just replaced him- he owed us four projects) plus we are in the midst of our Christmas promotionals. Please if you cannot complete the project on Monday it is going to be much better for me if I approach Mr. Himmler ahead of time with this bad news on top of me telling him that the Tanzanian project is behind and the photographs from our second year consultant (who has previously done good work) were of such low resolution that they will have to be reshot. The pressure I am feeling is almost to much to bear.

Your requests are taking lots of my time, I always try to be a nice person to our consultants (who get nothing but a bad time from Mr. Himmler) and I think you know that I have to coordinate 25 consultants plus other duties and Mr. Himmler is always trying to trip me up and find fault. I don't mean to burden you with all my worries but I want you to understand that this situation is not as easy as you might think.

Truly Yours and Best Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager

and this is also waiting on my (it may have been there when I opened up the previous message from my lad

Urgent Please.‏
Sent: Fri 12/11/09 9:09 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

Please send me your direct phone number so as to enable me to call you as soon as I recieve your phone number for an important discissions.

I am waiting to have your phone number urgently.
Cheers.
Mr.David.

I then immediately send him this (the phone number is on my fake company's website and is a K-7 Number with me speaking like a drunk middleaged German receptionist:

RE: Urgent Please.‏
Sent: Fri 12/11/09 9:39 AM

Dear David
I have sent an e-mail to Mr. Himmler and am awaiting his reply to our request. You can call our main number at 206-xxx-xxxxx- this contact information is also located on our Website.

I will be taking the Acela Train to New York for Christmas later this morning for appearances by Mr. Odongo and Mrs. Ibebe.

I will forward the response from Mr. Himmler as soon as I get it.

With Best Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/upcomingevents.htm

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad seems desperate- but either he comes along or not- well it has been fun so far- hoping for my trophies but we will see. I certainly don't plan on contacting him and the planets are aligned for us not to speak since I am on a "train to New York". I wonder if he will use his son in the photos (of course if he actually takes them).

But regardless I have Joey Buttafooco (me playing our operations manager) contact Mr Heinrich Himmler (me playing our prissy and punctilious cultural attache who controls the purse strings) exchange e-mails. Heinrich and Joey are me- then i have Joey (me) send my a lad a copy of our e-mail exchanges which say "drop this Okutue he is no good, cannot follow directions blah blah blah:

First me (as Joey) pleading to myself (as Himmler) on behalf of my lad

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Request for advance payment and other items
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:53:42 -0500

Dear Mr. Himmler

I did want to update you before leaving for New York. To answer your earlier question I will be meeting Mrs. Ibebe and personally escorting her so she does not get lost like last year. You can be assured that I have all the directions and we (both Mrs. Ibebe and me) will meet Mr. Balls and Mr. odongotwo hours before the show at the studio. If have spoken with Mr. Corleone and the live chickens are okay and in cages ready for the show as soon as we arrive.

Also I did get the message from Tanzania with regards to our consultant and we have this under control I assure you. Mr. Balls and Mr. Freely have reviewed the lack of shot resolution on the baboni recipe from Mozambiqe and our consultant Mr. Kachimanga is purchasing all the ingredients and has committed to having all photographs in by Monday working this weekend to do so.

Payment vouchers are signed and have been scanned in for your approval for the project submitted through last week. Please approve these because I have made personal commitments to our consultants that payments will be made prior to Christmas.

Finally our brand new consultant (who is a friend of Mr. Ashwarya) is low on funds and would like an advance of money from us to begin his work. He seems like a very able honest and hard working person and needs 150 $ USD to begin his project. Is it possible to make an exception to our policy this one time. I have attached his message so that you can see the ernest nature of this honest hard working man.

Regards

Mr. Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/contactus.htm

Then me as Mr Himmler responding back to me as Joey basically saying :"fire your non performancer especially Okutue:

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:04:06 -0800
Subject: Re: Request for advance payment and other items

Mr. Buttafooco

I am glad to hear that the New York trip with Mrs. Ibebe has been orchestrated carefully and we will NOT have a repeat of the disaster of last years appearance on the show by Mrs. Ibebe. As I said I am holding you personally responsible to ensure that she arrives on time and that the live chickens are still alive.

With regards to the sick consultant in Tanzania- there is an easy answer- fire him, sack him and hire another. There have to be hundreds of good cooks in Tanzania that would like a job with us. You are simply to soft on people and I think this is the source of the problem. I plan on discussing this with Mr. Aishwarya when he returns. I did speak with Mr. Balls about the bad shots taken in Mozambique and this once again is a failure on your part to ensure that the consultants know what is required. Mr. Ashwarya has very high standards- I hope you plan on adhering to them.

Your final request from this new consultant is simply impossible. You DO remember that we had THREE of your "so called" consultants in 2004 (when we first started) simply take our advance payments and disappear. This is why we no longer, and NEVER, pay in advance for work until it is complete and accepted or have you forgotten the company's money that you squandered???? Also because of these problems we have RARELY signed a consultant that was not KNOWN to us. Reverend Edwards WAS a friend of Mr. Ashwarya, but I remind you that Mr Ashwarya, as far as I know NEVER mentioned this new consultant who seems to have so much trouble completing anything correctly and on time: Mr Okutue.

I am worried, Mr. Buttafooco, about your lack of judgement and performance. I plan on reviewing all of this with Mr. Ashwarya when he returns.

Regards

Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/contactus.htm

Then here is the e-mail I send my lad along with copies of the above e-mail chain:

Subject: FW: Request for advance payment and other items
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:09:51 -0500

Dearest David
I feared this is what I would hear from Mr. Himmler. You can try writing him directly but I would not recommend this. If you cannot complete the project by Monday please let me know so I can alert Mr. Himmler ahead of time. This is not good if I have to do this but it is much better than having the deadline past and then tell him.

I am having heartburn with stomach pains.

I now have to make a 5 hour train ride to new York and then have a smile on my face for Mrs Ibebe all the time wondering if you are going to complete the project or whether I should just e-mail Mr. Himmler and tell him that we made a mistake and you will not be able to work with us.

Please let me know about this...

This is all very upsetting because I myself am convinced that you are a very nice hard working and honest man.

Warm Regards
Joey

Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Okay I guess this will tell the tell- can my boy raise enough money to buy a calfs head, 2 pounds of meat, potatoes, rice and some other crap- cook it and take photos- really would that cost $ 150 USD- okay I have not priced a cows head but I don't think so!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend Edwards (one of my lads orginal creations) wrote me a fragment of an e-mail that came in today. Either the connection in the cafe went down or my lad did not mean to send it- does not make ANY sense to me:

Remain Blessed.‏
Sent: Fri 12/11/09 11:51 AM

Dear Mr.Joey Buttafooco,

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family in the name of Jesus.

I would have send an -mail message to you before now but because
[message ends]

I send this short note back as Joey Buttafooco to Reve Edwards;

Sent: Fri 12/11/09 12:05 PM
To: John edwards ([email protected])

Hello Reverend Edwards

Thank you for the mssage but somehow it got cut off and did not go through because I get only a fragment of such.

I am leaving for the train station for an engagements in New York within minutes

My health is not so good I am not feeling well so please say a prayer for my health for the sake of God. Things are very stressfull for me here and I am worried about Okutue he has been late and asking for money and he has an important man here at the company upset- not so much at Okutue- but using Okutue to try to have Mr Ashwarya sack me.

I know that this will not make sense to a holy man of God- but I need your prayers and you are trusted friend of Mr. Ashwarya.

I must leave now or I will miss my train and have more troubles.

Best Regards

Joey

Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

I feel like I am directing a movie that I don't know the outcome of and half of the cast compiled of crazed idiots. Just checked Rai's e-mail so my lad has let her alone for a while.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boring ass meeting all day. Sat in the back of the room and tapped this out to my lad on MS WORD. I then set up another African Foods e-mail account that should appear like an automated e-mail sent from a data base- I wanted to show him the other consultants (and yes their names are from cabinet ministers or combinations thereof from the country in question so I tried to make it realistic).

Anyway thought I would do this for two reasons;
Reinforce that people are making pretty big money
Show him that we terminate people and or put them on probation so he will stop dicking around and get the project done and get me my trophy. If I get the trophy I am then going to turn his WORLD upside down- I think...stand by- of course my lad may just blow me off and say see you- if someone told me to roast a whole calf's head I certainly wood.

Okay enough pontificating- here is the blandly corporate commission earning report for all my consultants who work for my fake company and the e-mail I sent my lad:

From: "African Foods Automated Update" <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 1:53 PM
Subject: Automated consultant update for AF as of 12 DEC 2009
More...

This is the automated consultant update e-mail generated by the Consultant Project Data base of African Foods Limited. Please do not reply back to this mail box since it is generated from data base base.

Changes since last update:

Consultants Terminated since Last update:
Mr. Jame Wudda consultant since 21FEB 2005 Region: Tanzania . Reason Terminated: Illness and Performance

Consultants Placed on Probation Since Last update:
Mr. Joseph Kathimanga; Consultant since 17 JUL 2005: Mozambique. Reason on Probation: repeated reshots

Please Welcome our New Consultants:
Consultants Added Since Last update:
Mr. Mathias Chikawe consultant since 30 NOV 2009 Region: Tanzania
Mr. David Okutue Ivory Coast; Consultant since 9 DEC 2009

Please review the list of consultants for your name. If your name is NOT on the list please e-mail Mr. Himmler.

Find your name and please carefully review the 2009 Active Project Underway (the Project Numbers), Those projects awaiting review and projects closed. Please note projects closed will either give date paid and/or pending. Pending means that accounts payable is arranging paperwork for payment within 45 days of project acceptance. It is your responsibility to review this report for accuracy and to report and problems within 5 business days of e-mail.

For any questions about Project Acceptance please e-mail Mr. Himmler.
For any questions about Project Pending Payment dates please e-mail Mr. Himmler

Do not reply back to this box since it is an automated response box from our data base;

Consultant Project Status and Payment Information as of date of e-mail:

Ms Ruth Adongo- consultant since 21 MAY 2004 Region: Nigeria
Status; Active
2009 Active Projects
Recipe # 413 Due 14 DEC 2009
Recipe # 412 Due 14 DEC 2009
Video Clip # 674 Due 21 DEC 2009
Video Clip 676 Due 21 DEC 2009
Video
2009 Awaiting Review
NONE
2009 Closed
Recipe #400 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 390 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Recipe #396 Paid 7 NOV 2009
Recipe # 377 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe #372 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe # 371 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe # 358 Paid 30 APR 2009
Recipe # 349 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #351 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #352 Paid 23 APR 200o
Recipe #340 Paid 17 APR 2009
Video Clip # 641 Paid 10 OCT 2009 (two Shopts
Video clip #643 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #641 Paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip # 637 Paid 23 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 636 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 623 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 610 Paid 7 May 2009

2009 Active Projects
Recipe #410 underway
Awaiting Review
Video Clip # 679
2009 Closed
Recipe #401- Pending Payment 19 DEC 2009
Video Clip #673 Completed Payment pending 15 JAN 2009
Video Clip # 771 Completed Payment pending 15 JAN 2009

Mrs. Yusef Chipo; Consultant since 1 JUL 2009: Zambia
2009 Active projects
Recipe #415 underway due date 14 DEC 2009
Recipe # 413 underway due date 21 DEC 2009
Video Clip # 667 underway due 28 Dec 2009
2009 Awaiting Review
Recipe # 405 under review (reshot due to focus problems)
Recipe # 403 under review (reshot due to signage problems)
2009 Closed
Recipe # 407 Paid 17 NOV 2009
Recipe #393 Paid 15 SEP 2009
2009 Pending
NONE
2009 Completed
Recipe #385 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 384 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe #380 Paid 10 MAY 2009 (one reshot due to signs)
Recipe #365 Paid 2 APR 2009
Video Clip #657 Paid 10 OCT 2009

Mr. Joseph Kathimanga; Consultant since 17 JUL 2005: Mozambique
2009 Active projects
Recipe #402 underway due date 14 DEC 2009 (reshot twice due to focus problems)
Recipe # 400 underway due date 14 DEC 2009 (reshot due to poor signage)
2009 Awaiting Review
None
2009 Closed
Recipe # 385 Paid 7 JUL 2009
Recipe # 369 Paid 30 MAY 2009
Video Clip # 654 Paid 22 SEP 2009
Video Clip # 651 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Video Clip # 649 Paid JUL 15 2009
Video Clip # 652 Paid 15 AUG 2009 (two reshots due to sound

Mrs James Ibebe- consultant since 4 APR 2003 Region; Nigeria
Status: On leave for live TV appearances since 17 NOV in US
2009 Active Projects
NONE
Awaiting Review
NONE
2009 Closed
Recipe #402 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 391 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Recipe #398 Paid 7 NOV 2009
Recipe # 378 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe #375 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe # 374 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe # 360 Paid 30 APR 2009
Recipe # 360 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #354 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #353 Paid 23 APR 200o
Video Clip # 652 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video clip #645 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #644 Paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip # 639 Paid 23 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 638 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 621 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 600 Paid 7 May 2009

Mr. Ibrahim Igogu; Consultant since 13 JAN 2004 Region: Nigeria
2009 Active Projects
Recipe # 411 Due 14 Dec 2009
Video Clip # 663 Due 21 DEC 2009
2009Awaiting Review
Video Clip # 662 (reshot twice due to sound)
2009 Closed
Recipe # 377 Paid 7 MAY 2009
Recipe #381 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe # 376 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Video Clip # 656 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip # 631 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 615 Paid 14 JUN 2009

Mrs. Lina Kilimo Consultant since 15 JUL 2009 Kenya
2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 417- underway due date 12 DEC 2009
Video # 670- underway due date 15 DEC 2009
2009 Projects Awaiting Review
Recipe #414: under review
2009 Closed
Recipe #410- Pending Payment 19 DEC 2009
Recipe #399- Paid 16 NOV 2009
Recipe #388 Paid 15 AUG 2009
Recipe #385 Paid 21 JUL 2009
Video Clip #650 Paid 21 JUL 2009
Video Clip #653 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Video Clip #669 Pending Payment 30 DEC 2009

Mr. Kparsi Kpangbah; Consultant since 31 AUG 2009: Liberia
2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 416- underway due date 14 DEC 2009
Video # 665- underway due date 14 DEC 2009
2009 Projects Awaiting review
Recipe #408: under review
Recipe #406 Under review (reshot due to bad images)
Video # Clip 668 under review
2009 Closed
Recipe #394 Paid 17 OCT 2009
Recipe #392 Paid 30 SEP 2009
Recipe # 386 Paid 28 JUL 2008
2009 Pending
Recipe # 420 Dinner
Video Clip # 673

Mr. Kofi Lorenzo- consultant since 15 NOV 2009 Region: Togo
2009 Awaiting Review
Video Clip #677
Recipe # 410
2009 Project Completed
Video Clip #673A Payment pending 30 DEC
Video Clip # 672 Payment Pending 30 DEC

NOW HERE IS MY LAD- place his stuff in bold here on the e-mail it looked just like the rest

2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 418- underway completion due date 14 DEC 2009
2009 Pending Projects
Recipe # 419- Desert IC
Video Clip # 675- 2 minute breakfast clip test

Mrs. Andry Mangazala: Consultant since 2 JUN 2007: Madagascar
2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 413- underway due date 19 DEC 2009
Video # 671- underway due date 14 DEC 2009
Recipe #411: under review
Recipe #409 Under review
2009 Closed
Recipe #400- Pending Payment 12 DEC 2009
Recipe #396- Paid 2 NOV 2009
Recipe #395 Paid 2 NOV 2009
Recipe #390 Paid 10 SEP 2009
Recipe#383 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Video Clip #655 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip #658 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip #670 Pending Payment 30 DEC 2009

Mr. Joe Wanina; Consultant since 17 JAN: 2006 Region: R Congo
2009 Active Projects
Video Clip# 665 underway due date 14 DEC 2009
Video Clip 664 underway due date 14 DEC 2009
2009 Awaiting Review
Video Clip #660 (reshot twice due to sound issues)
2009 completed
Video clip #647 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #640 Paid 30 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 636 Paid 23 JUL 2009

Mr. Jame Wudda consultant since 21 FEB 2005 Region: Tanzania
2009 Terminated project Recipe #400 (four reshoots)
Active Projects: None
2009Awaiting Review
None
2009 Completed
Recipe # 374 Paid 8 MAY 2009
Recipe # 362 Paid 7 MAY 2009 (one reshots)
Recipe # 377 Paid 17 MAY 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe #342 Paid 10 MAY 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 327 Paid 12 APR 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 321 Paid 5 MAR 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 319 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #316 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #312 Paid 20 MAR 2009
Recipe #311 Paid 13 MAR2009 (three reshots)
Video Clip # 679 A pending Payment 24 DEC (Three reshots)
Video Clip # 634 Paid 23 JUL 2009 (three reshots)
Video Clip # 630 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 616 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 611 Paid 7 May 2009 (one reshot)
Video Clip # 609 10 APR 2009

I hope this will show him that there is a payoff and those who do not perform or have lots of reshots get sacked!!!!!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came into my box on Friday night- I think I have him hook line and sinker- but since this is my "first" I am somewhat cautious about my own judgements:

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:05:58 -0800
Subject: I wish you a Happy week-end.

Dear Mr.Joey,

I don't know how I should thank you for all your efforts on me, but my prayers to you is that God will Bless you as I do not know what to say.

I have also recieved and gone through your message and the Request which you made on my behalf due it did not work out but I will want you to know that I am flight so hard over here to see that I complete my project by Monday 14th of Dec.

Due it has not been so easy for me here even uptil this hour that I am still working very hard to see that I get money to buy all the needed items for my project as I will not want the company to see it that I am not doing anything about my project believe me.

Whatever be the case I promise you that I will not let you down before the present of Mr.Himmler and you do not need to tell him that you made a mistake for talking me as a consultant here as God will surely take control of everything.

All you need to do is to pray for me so that everything will work out fine for me here which I am believing God for that.

I still want to let you know that I sent a message to Mr.Himmler yesterday but my message to him wasnot bad as I told him that I am doing everything to complete my project by Monday by the grace of God and I also ask him to forgive me if there is anything that I have to done to him.

I wish you a Happy week-end.

Yours in Service.
Mr.David Okutue.

Here is my reply apologizing for dumping all of my worries and company politics on him;

Subject: RE: I wish you a Happy week-end.
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:32:28 -0500

Dear David
First please call me Joey. I want to apologize for being out of sorts on Friday but it was a very hectic and stress filled day for me.

You see I returned- just prior to you joining us from a two week trip to Tanzania and Mozambique. It was a very bad experience because I had to sack our consultant from Tanzania because of his repeated mistakes- we were having to have him reshoot videos and photos two and three times- and this from a long time consultant who helped us build our business. I wanted to give him another change- but Mr. Himmler forced me to sack him and I did so in person. I found out that he had contracted a shaking disease and could no longer properly use the camera- and his wife and young sons were no help. He had built a modest home with his earnings- but most of the rest he had given away. Once I found out the situation I tried to get Mr. Himmler to intercede with Mr. Ashwayra but there was no forgiveness or mercy. I cannot forget he and his wife crying as I left because the situation in Tanzania is not so good these days economically.

So all this is on my mind- plus I have to put our consultant in Mozambique on notice that any more mistakes and they will be sacked. This is a very hard thing.

You must also know that Mr. Himmler thinks we should use Ghanian and Nigerian expats in the US fake the scenary and do our shoots here to save money. Fortunately after big argument last month Mr. Ashwarya vetoes this because he know the realism of photos and the realism of our book is our product. Mr. Himmler is very efficient though and has become in many ways Mr. Ashwarya's right hand man displacing me in that role. I will give him credit because he has doubled profits of the company- even though we are late on our new book.

Also we will be releasing DVD's of our cooking videos soon so I am hopeful this will help us improve our revenues.

Sorry again for being so anxious on Friday. I like to think our of our consultants as one big family - more than just a business.

Best Regards

Joey

I cannot wait to see his e-mail to Mr. Himmler (me also) the company cultural attache and total prick of a person.

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my lad as Reverend Edwards- I think I am pushing the poor buggar to hard- so I may back off and ask him to bake me a cake instead: if not then off he goes:

Remain Blessed.‏
Sent: Fri 12/11/09 12:18 PM

Dear Mr.Joey Buttafooco,

May the grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family Amen.

I am really very sorry for not been able to write to let you know that I am now in Ghana as I told you before and at the same time I have sent twice e-mail message to Mr.Ashirwarya but all my message comes back to my e-mail box.

Before he left to India he told me that he will not be able to check his e-mail box or even recieve a call I think I remembered that but all be the same I am assuring you that he will not be mad with you for taking my Son in the Lord Brother David N.Okutue as your consultant over there in Cote d' Ivoire to represent me.

I would have loved to do the work but because of the work of God which I am called for that was why it became impossible for me to carry on as your consultant in Cote d' Ivoire.

I will still write him or anytime he calls or comes back to USA just let me know or you can even forward my e-mail message to him so that he will know that I have asked you to take my Son as your consultant due he did not ask you to do that but believe me he will not be mad with you as I told you.

I will still write him or check my e-mail box due it will not be always because I have to come to the city before I could be able to check my emails as there is no light here where I am now.

Please be rest assured.

I pray that God will bless, keep and be with you in all that you do in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Remain Blessed.
Reverend John Edward.

and further e-mail from my lad on Sunday- he tried to get a loan and sell his TV set but no dice- cruel worlj!!!! So I am going to see if I can let him off just a bit and maybe have him do a smaller project- bake a cake with Africa with a sign- RECIPE # 419!

Pls bear with me.‏
Sent: Sun 12/13/09 2:53 PM

Dear Joey,

Many thanks for your kind mail to me and your apolog recieved also with thanks.

I just want to let you know that I have tried all my posible best here to raise fund so as to see that I come-up with my frist project here which I am to submit by tomorrow been 14th Dec.2009 but all the efforts which I make to raise fund was in vain and I couldn't raise funds so as to present this project.

I am just writing you with sadness of heart as I know that I will be sacked because of this informations of mine which I know you will not be happy to hear and moreover I don't know how Mr.Himmler awill feel when he will hear this.

Believe me myself here I am not happy in anyway concerning this matter as I know right deep in my heart that I would have done more better if I have funds with me but maybe it was not the will of God for me to get money from your company but in all things I give God all the glory . I know that I would have made clean and good money from the company but because of lack of funds with me here that is what is keeping me out now which I don't know what to do.

As I told you some days back I had it in mind to sell my T.V to raise fund for myself here so as to be able to present my frist project but all the people I met to buy my T.V did not want to buy pay the cost of my T.V but they all wanted me to give away the T.V for a cheap price which will not even be ok for me to buy all the needed items for my project.

And they also think that I wanted to sell my T.V because of hardship to eat the money which I ask one of the people that wanted to buy the T.V to help me and I showed him the papers which you gave me all to make him assist me with funds but he told me that there is nothing that he can do to assist me with funds that is the problem I am having here.

Well I don't know how you will fear about this news of mine but I am only apologizing for taking your time but bear in mind that it was not my fauth as I wanted to work with your company as your consultant but what I need to have that done is what I don't have.

I will still write a short word to Mr.Himmler which I know that he will say that he will not be happy.

Please forgive me for talking your time and all be the same if the company still needs me for anything I will be happy to do that and I have also sent a message to Reverend Edward to let him know about this so that when ever he will write Mr.Ashwarya he will tell him about this.

I don't know if you are going to write me again because I fail but I am pleading with you to be a friend to me.

Thanks and God Bless you and your family and also Bless U.S.A and the company as I wish everybody in the company good-luck.

Mr.David.

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my lad's e-mail to the prissy and correct Mr Himmler (also me);

--- [email protected] wrote:

Subject: Thanks and God Bless you Sir.
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:05:29 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Heinrich Himmler,

I am really very sorry for late reply to your e-mail to me.

Sir, I have sent all my paperworks to Mr.Joey Buttafooco and have also recieved an assignment which I have to submit by Monday the 14th of Dec.2009 which I am making every efforts here to see that I present my project by Monday due it has not been easy for me here to raise fund to have that done but all be the same I will still try all my possible best to see that I have that done by Monday as adviced by the grace of God.

Please Sir, it is true that we have not seen in person but I still want you to know that I will Never in anyway let the company down and please Sir if there is anything that I have done to offend you please forgive me Sir as I will want you to take me as your own blood son.

Thanks and God Bless you Sir.
Yours in Service.
Mr.David N.Okutue.

and here is me as Himmler recommending we sack this no count Okutue

Cc: <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 4:56 AM
Subject: Re: Thanks and God Bless you Sir.
More...

Mr. Okutue and Mr. Buttafooco

Mr. Ashwarya will be in contact with me this morning and I am going to recommend the sacking and termination of Mr. Okutue as well as the sacking of our consultant in Mozambique who is also unreliable. We have had nothing but disorder amongst our consultants over the last two years, prior to my arrival and I plan on presenting the final solution to this problem of disorder.

This is nothing personal but simply business and efficiency.

My conference business call with Mr. Ashwarya and Mr. Borman will be in about 20 minutes. I have forwarded the international call in number to you Mr. Buttafooco. Please be prompt in attention since the conference call numbers in India are very notorious for going out of service unexpectedly and our time with Mr. Ashwarya is limited since he will be heading back from Hyperabad later after a final round of meetings with the chamber of commerce.

Yours in Business

Mr. Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods

Here is my reply to my lad as Mr Buttafooco- if I can't get him to at least bake a cake here then I am going to have to try something different

RE: Pls bear with me.‏
Sent: Mon 12/14/09 7:54 AM

Dear David
I will be on a call with Mr. Ashwarya in a few minutes and we will see what happens. One option I am going to present to Mr.Ashwarya is to have you work on the next project in line which is a desert recipe which is a bit simpler and is a cake decorated with the continent of Africa. This is a bit simpler and although it is not in the order in which we need exactly perhaps this will be amenable.

Please say a prayer because I am concerned about my job- and also keeping you as a consultant. Hopefully Mr. Ashwarya's ties and friendship with Reverend Edwards will assist us in this along with your prayers.

Best Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay I might be out of gas on this one- but perhaps not. I have given him an assignment to bake a cake for God's sake and hold up a sign saying
1. Let them eat cake
2. Recipe 419
I have one more long ball to through but this one may be coming to an end-

First E-mail telling him that we (myselF) had a call with Mr Ashwarya(Myself) and all is okay to give him a new assignment:
Good News‏
Sent: Mon 12/14/09 8:43 AM

Dearest David

I have some good news. We were just on a long distance three way international call with Mr. Ashwarya, Mr. Himmler and myself to discuss a number of topics. This was a very difficult call because of lateness of projects and other complaint by Mr. Himmler to Mr. Ashwarya.

However I pleaded that you were new to the company and that Reverend Edwards had recommended you and read Reverend Edwards e-mail to Mr. Ashwarya. Mr. Ashwarya overruled Mr. Himmler's decision to sack you as a consultant and Mr Ashwarya agreed with my proposal to let you work on next project that we had planned for you which is much simpler: it is a desert recipe consisting of a white cake with small decoration of the continent of Africa on top.

I will forward this to you once I have it approved. You will need to review sign and scan this. I was glad to be in touch with Mr. Ashwarya who said to be sure to greet Reverend Edwards for him.

I am very excited about this turn of events

Best Regards From Your Friend

Joey

Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager

Now a new simpler assignment and a promise to pay him in 30 days

CC: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: New Consulting Assignment and Revised Payment Terms
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:58:39 -0500

Dear Mr. Okutue

Per my earlier e-mail:
Due to your unique situation and relationship to Reverend Edwards, a good friend of Mr. Ashwarya, we have substituted a new assignment for you (this was a pending assignment recipe419AF).

Per Mr. Ashwaraya's agreement we will put the previous assignment on hold until after you have received payment for this new assignment. Additionally Mr. Ashwarya has approved payment in 30 days rather than 45 days so that you can use the cash recieved to fund Recipe418AF and the upcoming 3 minute video clip assignment that we have for you.

Please note that the due date on this project is TUESDAY 21 DECEMBER 18:00 Boston Time. It is imperative as we have discussed that this project be submitted on time.

You should review this project specification carefully and also your consulting contract. When completed with the project you should send the photos and a brief write up in your own handwriting of why you think American would enjoy this meal to my e-mail. The note about WHY Americans will enjoy the meal should be in YOUR writing scanned along with the photos.

In our recipe books we will write about this meal and you and include a "shot" of your handwritten note for color.

Please note that we pay a bonus for cooking over an open fire (Americans think that this is a romantic thing about Africans even though we know this does not occur as often it used to) and serving a meal at a table in the open. This special bonus will be added on should you comply with either outdoor cooking over a fire and/or serving your meal out doors.

Please note we do require certain dress for you (white chefs hat and white apron)- but your wife or friends should dress very colorfully. Note the final shot will require at least five people plus yourself (this emphasizes the friendly family oriented view of Africa that Americans have and love to read about).

Also we will reimburse you for up to $ 50 USD for meal ingredients per project (but not for power, gas wood etc) but you MUST submit an itemized receipt AT THE TIME YOU SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS AND HAND WRITTEN Write up on why Americans would enjoy this meal. If the receipt is NOT submitted along with the photos and handwritten note we will NOT pay for these expenses.

Before BEGINNING THE PROJECT be sure you understand the requirements and then sign the attached job specification, dating it and return it to me by 16:00 Boston Time tommorrow!

As indicated Mr. Ashwarya has approved a payment to you within 30 days of completion of your assignment because of your financial difficulties.

With Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Surely the guy can bake me a cake?
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay i still have my 21 year Indian College student creation (pretty and dumb) in contact with my lad (posing as Sister Clarge). I wanted to prove that this guy is pure scum- note below even though he has signed a contract with what he believes is Rai's father he is still willing to have her come to Ivory Coast. So I will play along for one more e-mail and then slam this shut, I think by closing this last door I can get my lad to bake my cake:

Letter from my lad (as Sandra) to 21 year old Rai (me)
Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 6:19:33 AM
Subject: my beloved thanks for your mail

Dear Rai,
thanks for your mail i just receive it this morning mean while our bishop Emmanuel james will be going to Abidjan on friday been 18 of this month,
so since you want to see me before going to Togo i now tell my papa in the Lord for me to go with him i cant even belive he agree to take me to go with him for the program his going,

so what happen is we will leav malaysia first flight on friday morning to be in Abidjan by maybe 6.pm so what i will like to have from you is your current telephone number how to reach you once we enter Abidjan with my bishop you will be happy to see my papa in the Lord it is important for shult prayer before going to Togo,

Beloved Rai i will be also happy to see you too before going to Togo do you know is because of you that make me to come with my bishop just to know you in person to know who am dealing with.plz remember to come with any xmas gift for me,
bye yours
sandra

First a reply from me Rai saying "oh goodie I get to visit you in Ivory coast-

Rai Ashiwarya <[email protected]> Add to Contacts

Dearest Sister Sandra
This is very very good news that you will be in Ivory Coast. I am so happy that you are both alive and in good health. I knew my father was lying to me. My father is heading to Dehli on Thursday so I will sneak off with the money to get tickets and will update you.

My father has taken my cell phone and I am no other means of communication.

I will update you soon.

Rai

And now as RAJ (me) the 62 year old father of Rai and owner of the company my lad has signed a consulting agreement with slams the door on this - wonder what he thinks- note he is in Ivory Coast- but I (as Rai) pretend to think that he is from TOGO where my fake scammers are)

Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:57:51 AM
Subject: I am calling Interpol, my lawyers and the TOGO officials we will prosecute you

This is Rai's father and I just found that she has procured netbook computer against my expressed wishes. I know all about your schemes as I wrote you three weeks ago about your contacting my daughter. Now she tells me that you are impersonating people that I know. You should be aware that my legal counsel is now in contact with Interpol and that we are going to trace the IP address of your internet connection and will attempt, under the laws of TOGO to prosecute you to the full extent of the law.

You should be aware that I resided in Africa and have many friends both in TOGo and in the government of TOGO. I also found that you have talked my daughter into stealing her grandmother's jewlery and we plan on prosecuting you and your companions who e-mail addresses we also have (Mr Bodjono) as accessories to the theft of these jewels.

I would warn you against trying to contact my silly and naive daughter again. We are sending private detectives to Togo to arrive on Thursday to track you down.

Raj Ashwarya

Okay- I have closed the door and at the same time I get this from my lad as David Okutue to me as Joey Buttafooco- of course he asks for up front money- to bake a cAKE?

It is only God that!!!‏
Sent: Tue 12/15/09 9:37 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

I am very happy to read your email message to me and I also thank God and you for every efforts you are making for me, It is only God that will bless you as I don't know how to thank you.And I am also happy to hear that Mr.Ashwarya aggreed with your ideal if not it wound have been too bad for me.

Thanks to God that through your help I have been giving another project to do and I am happy but the only thing that is hurting me is lack of money which I don't have here that is my problem. And all your efforts for me will be in vain as you do not assist me with your own personal money so as to enable me have this project done.

Please I will want you to assist me with your own personal money do not ask from the company or Mr.Himmler please.

You are my only hope to be out of this problem please help me.

Please write me backin time.

Your's Friend,
David.

Here is my first reply telling him to either piss or get off the pot

RE: It is only God that!!!‏
Sent: Tue 12/15/09 9:52 AM

Dearest David
My own situation is very tenous and it is strictly against company policy to provide gifts or loans to any of our consultants. This is a cardinal rule of Mr Ashwarya who has very clear ideas on this. I did this once before, prior to Mr Himmler coming on board and I was soundly rebuked by Mr Ashwarya who found out about it.

I don't want to alarm you- and please don't worry about this but my own situation here is very worrisome. I have had a number of consultants being late and not working (due to illness but Mr. Himmler twist this).

So even though I want to help- if I do I will probably lose my own position and then can help no one not even my family. Mr Himmler know that Mr. Ashwarya (who is now 62) will retire or leave- and he wants to take over company and sees me as a threat. I only tell you this to tell you how close my situation is here.

So please help me- if you cannot do the project on time- let me know immediately- then I can tell Mr Himmler that I sacked you. What would happen is that the US employment laws require us to give you 45 days notice in writing that you can protest. Please understand I am NOT asking you to quit. In fact if you say you cannot do project there is a possiblility that I might be Sacked because this is only one issue of many that Mr. Himmler has for me.

The best solution would for you to complete the project- get on the "good list" make some money and prove that I made the right decision. But if this is not possible it would be better for me to act like I am sacking you.

I hope this does not insult you...I don't want to sack you and if I do I might still lose my job. Mr. Ashwarya was supportive of me- but he said "This is the one chance we give this young missionary friend of Reverend Edwards" when we spoke via conference call yesterday.

Joey
Mr. Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

and then a brief followup noting that he will CONTINUE to be a consultant for 45 days- this is part of my plot- if needed a fall back bait...

Subject: Follow up
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:13:47 -0500

Dear David
If you are going to accept the most assignment (and I hope you do) please print out the consulting agreement sign it and scan it in so we can get your acceptance in the system. This will expedite payment to you. I don't mean to put any pressure on you to do this- God will be your guide as you say- but I did get better payment terms for you with Mr. Ashwarya's blessings.

However if you cannot do so please let me know so I can alert Mr Himmler ahead of time and perhaps save my job. What will happen if you do this is you will get notices every week for 45 days telling you you are going to be terminated. You can ignore these...no response needed it is simplay a requirement of US law. You will be an official consultant until 45 days after you resign.

Your friend and wishing only the best for you and your family
Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Okay- I am trying to keep this on the road- my lad is a conniving little buggar...
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for a little realism and frankly for fun and to see what happens I mail the following From Minister Bodjono, my made up Expat Nigerian scammer who lives in TOGO who has been trying to dolla chop my lad. I sent it to my lad's creation Reverend Edwards.

I act like that Raj also sent me(as scammer Bodjono) a message telling me to leave his daughter on. I admit I shamlessly cut and pasted this from the ever hilarious mass scam baiting post/topic with a few edits of my own:

My fake scammer's e-mail to Reverend Edwards:

U AREmumu
Mar 15 Décembre 2009, 10 h 27 min 09 sDe : Bodjonoa Bodjono <[email protected]> Ajouter dans les contacts
À : edward john <[email protected]>

YOU ARE A MUMU, U FUK UP MY MAGA GIRL AND

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU.

IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE STUPID FOOL FUCKER CAN WORK MAGA WORTH SHIT

YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN TO GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER FUCK UP MY MAGA WHEN THIS WAS EX FOR BOTH US FOOL
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those that are interested in exactly what a OKIJA Shrine is :

http://www.dawodu.com/obi3.htm
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in RAI's my 21 year old made up Indian College student attending school in Boston's mail box this morning. I am pretty sure that it was sent prior to my lad reading "Busted" e-mails from RAJ (me acting as the father). After the e-mail from my lad is my reply to the e-mail as Raj the daddy- pretending to think that my lad is in league with the fake scammers in TOGO.

Hopefully this will shut this back door and get my cake baked. But it does show that one would have to be insane to trust these scammers-

my beloved thanks
Wed, December 16, 2009 6:58:24 AMFrom: Sandra Clarge <[email protected]> View Contact

my beloved Rai,

ok my blood sister so when going to togo you have to stop Ivory Coast to see me because i and bishop Emmanuel james will be in Ivory Coast Abidjan on friday as i told you,
so when i reach i will give you my telephone number,

plz i want to know from you have you contacted the security company as i told you before plz if not do that now becouse is very important even my papa in the lord said once he enter Ivory Coast he will contact the security company to know where they stop with you,
bye
Dearest Sister Sandra

my reply- lets get my lad to work:

You were warned now action
Wed, December 16, 2009 7:39:26 AMFrom: Rai Ashiwarya <[email protected]> Add to Contacts

This is no warning- my contacts in the ministry of mines have traced the IP address of the man posing as Minster Bodjono who is a low level clerk employed by the government. They will be arresting him this morning. I have informed Interpol that a man or men are impersonating Sandra Clarge in Lome and they have begun a search for whoever you are.

You were warned and continued this scam foolishness. The Head of Bureau de Investigation for Togo is a friend of mine (his son works for my company) and he assures me that they are going to find you in Lome and throw you in a prison of the worst sorts.

I keep thinking this is over- but perhaps the draw of $ 2,000 USD for four photos a sign and some cake will get him to move his dumb ass forward

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I suspected my lad was not going to lift a finger for an honest days work if he thought he could scam Rai (my made up 21 Indian Indian Girl). Now that I slammed the door on that with the previous "Leave my daughter the hell alone" e-mails my lad is back in action- here is what was waiting on me this am (will I get my cake and a sign?):

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 01:47:08 -0800
Subject: Re: Message

Dear Mr.Joey,

Thank you so much for all your efforts to me.

It is not that I am happy for not been able to reach you before now showing me that I am still willing to work with the company as it's consultant here in Cote d' ivoire believe me I still have it in mind to work with the comapny but the only problem I have is lack of funds.

Well I am still running around to see how I can raise funds for this my project.

I have also gone through the assignment which I am to return back to you and I found out that the due date for the assignment is on 16 Dec.2009, so what do I do concerning that date or is the date 21 Dec.2009 as I am confused about that.

Another thing I will want to know is concerning payment. With the e-mail message which you sent to me you said that I recieved Mr. Ashwarya's blessings within 30days ok I thank you for that but now remember that I still have another assignment for upcoming 3 minute video clip assignment so let's believe that I will try and do my assignment but where we I get money again for the upcoming 3 minute video clip assignment which I am sure that I will do before the end of this month so where we I get money to have that done give let me know or we I recieve my payment frist before the upcoming 3 minute video clip assignment?

I am also sorry for causing you all this problem please bear with me as in me I wanted to have every of my assignment done as adviced but my problem is still lact of funds.

I will return my assignment project to you by today or tomorrow.

Please clearify me.

I awaits to hear from you sonest.

Yours Friend,
David.

Here is my reply as Joey Buttafooco Operations Manager plus I send him a Christmas Photo of my daughter (not really- it is a photo from a on line catalog site)

Subject: RE: Message
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:49:50 -0500

Dearest David
This is good news. You will need to simply sign the project assignment form and scan it. THe project is due on 21 Dec 2009. If you can get it to me sooner then payment is sooner for you and I can then say to Mr. Himmler that our consultant Okutue get things done early.

I will take the chance of not alerting Mr. Himmler- once I do this it is all over for both of us probably.

So please do your best to complete the assignment with photos and banners and indicated. It is a rather simple assignment but one, of done properly will get you on the road to success.

Perhaps in March when I visit Africa you can join us in Mozambique or perhaps we can have our meeting in Ivory Coast at a nice hotel with the rest of our consultants. You will enjoy meeting them- many of them started with very little other than an honest heart and a desire to help others and succeed.

I have enclosed photos of my daughter Josephina who will celebrate her 20th birthday this week just prior to the Christmas Holiday. This is our Christmas photo we are sharing with our friends.

All the best to you.

Your Friend

Joey

Here is the photo I sent him- nice looking daughter Josephina Buttafooco:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/?action=view¤t=JosephinaChristmasphoto.jpg
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny- now that he cannot scam Rai (my 20 year old made up Indian College Student) the daughter of the owner (Raj also me) of my made up company- he is now ready to go to work.

The daughter he is complimenting is Joey Buttafooco's (me of course as Operations Manager of African Foods) daughter Josephina; Here we go:

Good-News‏
Sent: Thu 12/17/09 9:51 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

First of all I want to thank you for the pic of your beloved Daughter who will be celebrating her 20th birthday by next Monday I am happy for her and at the same time wishing her a Wonderful birthday.

I am just writing to inform you that I have gotten the fund to proced with my assignment which I am happy for.

I have signed my assignment form for your confirmations which I will want you to confirm as soon as possible.

Once again thanks for all your efforts to see that I succee and my prayers is that God will bless and keep you and your family in Jesus name Amen.

be rest assured that I am going to present my assignment project as adviced.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Yours Friend
Mr.David.

And this from my lad his signed assignment form to bake me a cake as fast as he can:
Assignment form.‏
Sent: Thu 12/17/09 9:54 AM
1 attachment
1.jpg (184.7 KB)

Dear Mr.Joey,

Below is my assignment form.

Cheers
David.

Here is the form- note that I told him via e-mail the due date is 21 DEc but the form says 16 DEc so he is late. Lets say that Himmler (me as the cultural attache and stickler for punctuality) is going to have a real problems with this.

Here is his signed assignment form
http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Assignment419/?action=view¤t=Assignment419.jpg&t=1261072302440

Here is my reply as Joey Buttafooco Operations Manager;
RE: Good-News‏
Sent: Thu 12/17/09 12:59 PM
To: nkexxxxxxxx.com

Dear David
Many thanks for the good news that you have been able to procure funding for the assignment. This is very good for both of us.

Thank you for kind wishes for our daughter. She is a very good person and nice and kind. We are very appreciative- Mr Ashwarya's daughter, just so you can be aware of this and be careful of mentioning the subject, has been a real source of concern for all of us- she has caused much grief for Mr. Ashwarya over the years- so we are very thankful that our daughter has never caused us much trouble at all.

I anxiously look forward to completion of project- which may help me out of this whole situation with Mr Himmler regarding Tanzania and Mozambique.

Many thanks and looking forward to your completed project.

Your Friend

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

okay I want my cake and signS!!!!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay last night I sent my lad another response from the "Automated Consultant Response System of African Foods" which is pretty much a duplicate of the one last week with a few tweaks here or there- just to remind him that he is on a "due date' list. I have marked my lad in bold- but in the original e-mail I did not do this

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:02:24 -0800
Subject: Automated consultant update for AF as of 17 DEC 2009

This is the automated consultant update e-mail generated by the Consultant Project Data base of African Foods Limited. Please do not reply back to this mail box since it is generated from data base base.
Changes since last update:
Consultants Terminated since Last update:

None

Consultants Placed on Probation Since Last update: Mr. Joseph Kathimanga; Consultant since 17 JUL 2005: Mozambique. Reason on Probation: repeated reshots

Please Welcome our New Consultants:
None

Consultants Added Since Last update:
None

Please review the list of consultants for your name. If your name is NOT on the list please e-mail Mr. Himmler.
Find your name and please carefully review the 2009 Active Project Underway (the Project Numbers), Those projects awaiting review and projects closed. Please note projects closed will either give date paid and/or pending. Pending means that accounts payable is arranging paperwork for payment within 45 days of project acceptance. It is your responsibility to review this report for accuracy and to report and problems within 5 business days of e-mail.
For any questions about Project Acceptance please e-mail Mr. Himmler.
For any questions about Project Pending Payment dates please e-mail Mr. Himmler
Do not reply back to this box since it is an automated response box from our data base;

Consultant Project Status and Payment Information as of date of e-mail:

Ms Ruth Adongo- consultant since 21 MAY 2004 Region: Nigeria
2009 Active Projects
Video Clip # 674 Due 21 DEC 2009
Video Clip 676 Due 21 DEC 2009
2009 Awaiting Review
Recipe # 413
Recipe # 412
NONE
2009 Closed
Recipe #400 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 390 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Recipe #396 Paid 7 NOV 2009
Recipe # 377 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe #372 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe # 371 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe # 358 Paid 30 APR 2009
Recipe # 349 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #351 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #352 Paid 23 APR 200o
Video Clip # 641 Paid 10 OCT 2009 (two Shots)
Video Clip #643 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #641 Paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip # 637 Paid 23 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 636 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 623 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 610 Paid 7 May 2009

2009 Active Projects
Recipe #410 underway due 21EC 2009
Awaiting Review
Video Clip # 679
2009 Closed
Recipe #401- Completed Payment 17 DEC 2009
Video Clip #673 Completed Payment pending 15 JAN 2009
Video Clip # 771 Completed Payment pending 15 JAN 2009

Mrs. Yusef Chipo; Consultant since 1 JUL 2009: Zambia
2009 Active projects
Recipe # 413 underway due date 21 DEC 2009
Video Clip # 667 underway due 28 Dec 2009
2009 Awaiting Review
Recipe # 414 under review
2009 Closed
Recipe # 407 Paid 17 NOV 2009
Recipe #393 Paid 15 SEP 2009
2009 Pending
NONE
2009 Completed
Recipe #385 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 384 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe #380 Paid 10 MAY 2009 (one reshot due to signs)
Recipe #365 Paid 2 APR 2009
Recipe # 405 Pending payment 23 JAN 2009
Recipe # 403 Pendign Payment 23 JAN 2009
Video Clip #657 Paid 10 OCT 2009

Mr. Joseph Kathimanga; Consultant since 17 JUL 2005: Mozambique
2009 Active projects
None
2009 Awaiting Review
Recipe #402
Recipe # 400
2009 Closed
Recipe # 385 Paid 7 JUL 2009
Recipe # 369 Paid 30 MAY 2009
Video Clip # 654 Paid 22 SEP 2009
Video Clip # 651 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Video Clip # 649 Paid JUL 15 2009
Video Clip # 652 Paid 15 AUG 2009 (two reshots due to sound

Mrs James Ibebe- consultant since 4 APR 2003 Region; Nigeria
:
On leave for live TV appearances since 17 NOV in US
2009 Active Projects
NONE
Awaiting Review
NONE
2009 Closed
Recipe #402 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 391 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Recipe #398 Paid 7 NOV 2009
Recipe # 378 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe #375 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe # 374 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe # 360 Paid 30 APR 2009
Recipe # 360 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #354 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #353 Paid 23 APR 200o
Video Clip # 652 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video clip #645 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #644 Paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip # 639 Paid 23 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 638 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 621 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009

Mr. Ibrahim Igogu; Consultant since 13 JAN 2004 Region: Nigeria
2009 Active Projects
Video Clip # 663 Due 21 DEC 2009
2009Awaiting Review
Recipe # 411 Due 14 Dec 2009
2009 Closed
Recipe # 377 Paid 7 MAY 2009
Recipe #381 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe # 376 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Video Clip # 656 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip # 631 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 615 Paid 14 JUN 2009
Video Clip # 662 Pending Payment 24 Dec 2009

Mrs. Lina Kilimo Consultant since 15 JUL 2009 Kenya
2009 Active projects:
Recipe #414:
Recipe # 417-
Video # 670-
2009 Closed
Recipe #410- Paid 19 DEC 2009
Recipe #399- Paid 16 NOV 2009
Recipe #388 Paid 15 AUG 2009
Recipe #385 Paid 21 JUL 2009
Video Clip #650 Paid 21 JUL 2009
Video Clip #653 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Video Clip #669 Pending Payment 30 DEC 2009

Mr. Kparsi Kpangbah; Consultant since 31 AUG 2009: Liberia
2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 420 Dinner underway due 30DEC 2009
2009 Projects Awaiting review
Recipe # 416- under review
Video # 665- underreview
Video # Clip 668 under review
2009 Closed
Recipe #394 Paid 17 OCT 2009
Recipe #392 Paid 30 SEP 2009
Recipe # 386 Paid 28 JUL 2008
Recipe #408: Pending payment 23 JAN 2009
Recipe #406 Pending payment 23 JAN 2009
2009 Pending
Video Clip # 673

Mr. Kofi Lorenzo- consultant since 15 NOV 2009 Region: Togo
2009 Awaiting Review
Recipe # 410
2009 Project Completed
Video Clip #673A Payment pending 30 DEC 2009
Video Clip # 672 Payment Pending 30 DEC 2009
Video Clip #677 Payment Pending 7 JAN 2009

2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 419 underway due 21 DEC 2009
2009 Pending Projects
Recipe # 418- Cows Head Brunch (put on hold until completion of recipe # 419)
Video Clip # 675- 2 minute breakfast clip test
Mrs. Andry Mangazala: Consultant since 2 JUN 2007: Madagascar
2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 413- underway due date 19 DEC 2009
Video # 671- under review
2009 Closed
Recipe #400- Pending Payment 12 DEC 2009
Recipe #396- Paid 2 NOV 2009
Recipe #395 Paid 2 NOV 2009
Recipe #390 Paid 10 SEP 2009
Recipe #383 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe #411: Pending Payment 7 JAN 2009
Recipe #409 Pending Payment 7 JAN 2009
Video Clip #655 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip #658 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip #670 Pending Payment 30 DEC 2009

Mr. Joe Wanina; Consultant since 17 JAN: 2006 Region: R Congo
2009 Active Projects
2009 Awaiting Review
Clip# 665 underway due date 14 DEC 2009
Video Clip 664 underway due date 14 DEC 2009
2009 completed
Video clip #647 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #640 Paid 30 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 636 Paid 23 JUL 2009

Video Clip #660 Pending Payment 23 JAN 2009

Mr. Jame Wudda consultant since 21 FEB 2005 Region: Tanzania
2009 Terminated project Recipe #400 (four reshoots)
Active Projects: None
2009Awaiting Review
None
2009 Completed
Recipe # 374 Paid 8 MAY 2009
Recipe # 362 Paid 7 MAY 2009 (one reshots)
Recipe # 377 Paid 17 MAY 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe #342 Paid 10 MAY 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 327 Paid 12 APR 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 321 Paid 5 MAR 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 319 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #316 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #312 Paid 20 MAR 2009
Recipe #311 Paid 13 MAR2009 (three reshots)
Video Clip # 679 A pending Payment 24 DEC
Clip # 634 Paid 23 JUL 2009 (three reshots)
Video Clip # 630 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 616 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 611 Paid 7 May 2009 (one reshot)
Video Clip # 609 10 APR 20090

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This showed up when I opened J Buttafooco's e-mail (me as operations manager for African Foods my made up company) from my lad David. Looks like the guys does not have an oven. I will put him in touch with Ms Ira Tant (also me) our technical genius. Also it seems like that wife and new born baby he has been talking up for sympathy- surprise surprise they are NOT available for photos (mainly because they never existed!):

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 05:59:45 -0800
Subject: Please reply me soonest.

Dear Mr.Joey,

Thank you for your e-mail message to me as I am happy to hear that your daughter don't give you problems I like that and I pray that God will always lead and be with her as she lives her life for Christ as it likes the wisdom of God,I am happy for her and please my warm regards to her.

I am having a problem due I have been busy here buying all the items that I needed for my assignment. My problem is that the gas cooker that I have don't have oven for the baking of the cake so what do I do in this case? as I can not have this done in an open fire.

Please get back to me as soon as you can as I want to make sure that I present my assignment by 21 Dec.

And another thing is that my wife and my son will be leaving for the village by tomorrow as my wife mother died this morning so they will be leaving tomorrow while I will join them after my assignment next week and that will make it impossible for them to be around while I take my photos for my assignment.

Please reply me soonest.

David

here is my brief response back as Joey B:

Subject: RE: Please reply me soonest.
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:27:12 -0500

I will refer you to our consultant Ms. Ira Tant. Ms Tant will contact you she is in our technical quality control area.

With regards to photos and your family not being there- you should get some friends (at least two or three) to join you in the photos- this is indidated in the specifications. They should wear color clothes- otherwise I am afraid that your project will not be approved.

Ms. Tant will contact you shortly from our technical area.

All the best

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

And now from Ms Ira Tant head of technical and quality control for African Foods- of course this is me and I don't have a clue as to how to bake a cake over an open fire- but there is always ANSWERS.com and it turns out that there is a section on BAKING CAKES OVER AN OPEN FIRE (WHO KNEW)- so I cut and paste it for my lad. Sweet Mother of Jesus and Her Sister am I ever going to get my cake and sign out of this numbskull?

The following is from me as Ms Ira Tant and my answer is as I said straight off the Answers.com site with a few tweaks about Africa ( I included a photo of how this is done but will not bother to link it here). Damn- it looks like you CAN bake a cake over a fire!!!!!

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:03:32 -0800
CC: [email protected]
Subject: Technical Question Baking Cake over Open Fire- Response

Dear Mr. Okutue

I am Ms. Ira Tant head of Technical Quality Control for African Foods. Your question of open fire cooking techniques is one we most often get from our consultants who want to earn the additional cash bonuses. Also we know from our customers that this thought of very well because most US citizens wrongly picture Africans cooking over open fires.

You will need a heavy lidded cast iron pot into which a cake pan made of aluminum or stainless steel will fit. I have shown photo of how this would look.

You will need a cake pan made of aluminum or stainless steel into which you will pour your batter.

Making a cake using a over an open fire is very simple. I have attached a photo of what you will need which is essentially a flat or slightly rounded heavy cast iron pot with a lid on it. The pot should be of cast iron and these are very common and traditional in Africa with lid. You will need to suspend this over the fire or coals as shown.

You will need a good coal fire. Allow the logs to burn down to coals and use your hand to see if the fire is hot. Hot means you can not hold your hand over it for only a few seconds before you have to pull it away. When the coals are getting very hot, prepare your heavy pot with lid. You will also need a cake pan and three or four stones. Do not use stones from a river or stream as they can contain moisture.

Place your heavy pot oven close to the coals, but not right on them. Hanging the pot with lid over the fire and coals is the best way You will need to control your coals to regulate the cooking time. That is you can decrease the heat by sprinking water on them and increase the heat by fanning the coals.

Be sure that you HEAVILY grease the cake pan before placing the batter in it. You can use lard or butter or oil -but lard or butter are the best.
Prepare the cake batter per the recipe and place into a cake pan.

Put the stones on the bottom of the cast iron pot. These will raise your cake pan up off the iron enough to allow the hot air to circulate around the pan.
Place the cake pan with the batter into the heavy cast iron pot and place the lid on it. Hang or suspend the heavy cast iron (with the cake pan and stones) over the hot wood coals. Normally the hot coals should be piled in a circle at least as big as the iron pot in diameter reaching to a pyramid about 3-4 inches high. The Heavy cast iron pot should be 3-4 inches from the coals- but you will need to ensure that the coals or neither too hot or cold.
Let cook for 20 minutes.
Remove pot from over fire.
Shovel about half of the hot coals on top of your cast iron lidded pot to cook the top of your cake. Let coals remain for 20 minutes.

Remove the coals, open the lid of the cast iron pot and slide a very thin stick into the cake. If the very thin stick is removed with no batter on it then the cake is done. If there is batter on the thin stick then close the lid of the cast iron pot- put more hot coals on top and cook for 5 minutes and recheck wheter cake is done with thin stick. If not repeat every 2 minutes until cake is done.

When cake is done remove cake in cake pan from lidded cast iron pot with tongs.. Let cake in cake pan cool on rack.
Pop cake out of the cake pan and add frosting. Wipe down lid and cast iron pot when cook.

Good Luck With Your Project!!!

Ms. Ira Tant
Quality and Technical Control
African Foods

I hope I have my cake soon!!! with my signs- I can almost taste it!
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the agony of waiting- and I have some other things planned for my lad- but not until I get my photo of the cake and that all important sign. Well my lad did get the message from Ms Ira Tant (me of course!) regarding how to bake a cake over an open fire:

Recieved.‏
Sent: Fri 12/18/09 12:51 PM

Dear Mr.Joey,

Thanks for your kind mail to me as I have also recieved an -mail message from Ms.Ira Tant as she has also giving me more ideals on how to make my project on open fire, I thank you so much.

I will get you posted as I progress due over here in cote d' ivoire we have a local items which we use to perpare food too which I will use or I will have same done as Ms.Ira Tant told me.

David.

here is his message to Ms Ira Tant (me of course) head of quality control and technical advice at African Foods

Received-On: Today 9:57 AM
Subject: God Bless you!!!

Dear Ms.Ira Tant,

Many thanks for your message and informations and the content was also recieved with thanks.

God Bless you and your family.

Best Regards.
Mr.Okutue.

I hate to be a pessimist- but I hope my lad does not try to send me a photo he clipped from the web and some shystered up sign...but perhaps I am in just one of those moods this afternoon....

Her is my reply:
RE: Recieved.‏
Sent: Fri 12/18/09 3:23 PM

Dear David

I was also copied on the message from Ms. Ira Tant. It is incredible how much she knows about cooking. Her father was a member of the last Britisch Colonial government in Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) - she grew up there and left at the age of 18-so just a word of warning; never never never mention the name Mugable to her. I am sure you would not- but she will be at our Spring Consultant meeting (we are currently researching locations for it) and you will probably meet her (if you attend) so I want to warn you of this.

She can be a just a bit eccentric- but she is an amazing resource. Glad she was of help.

Best Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really want the photo with my lad standing in front of a big black kettle overa fire holding a sign so here is my e-mail to my lad
RE: Please reply me soonest.‏
Sent: Fri 12/18/09 4:47 PM

Dear David
I am on my way out of the office to head for the train back to New York City with events with Mr. Odongo - so I did want to remind you that in order to get the bonus for open fire cooking you should be photographed holding a sign in front of the fire taking action. Otherwise you will not get open cooking fire bonus.

Best Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent on Saturday morning- I must have misspelled Mugabe and Mugable:

Message.‏
Sent: Sat 12/19/09 9:29 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

Thanks for all your efforts to see that I come out flying in my assignment project.

Ms.Ira Tant's advice to me will highly assist me for my project and I am also happy to know that she is from Zimbabwe but where is she living now in US?.

I will abide to your advice I will never never in anyway mention the name Mugable to her but what is the meaning of this name Mugable? as you said that I should not montion the name to her please let me know as I recieved a message from her too due I did not montion the name to her.

I have taking notice that you are out of town and when are you coming back to the city? I am almost through with all the items for my project just remaining about small items to buy.

Waiting to recieve your answers.

Have a wonderful week-end.

David.

Not realy pertinent- but I would like to have my lad comment on Mugabe to my made up Ms. Ira Tant (me of course)

RE: Message.‏
Sent: Sat 12/19/09 12:29 PM

Dear David
Not much time. The name is Mugabe- the current ruler of Zimbabwe.
Thanks and trust all is wel

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
www.AfricanAsianfoods.web

Then this sometime on Saturday:
All is well .‏
Sent: Sat 12/19/09 2:20 PM

Dear Joey,

Thanks for clearify me.

All is well as I am making every efforts to see that I present my assignment project by Monday.

Once again thanks for all your efforts to me.

I remain yours friend.
David.

Somehow knowing my lad this will not be all I hear from him regarding how to bake a cake- unfortunately I don't see how this lad could scam a lolliop from a two year old so I may be wasting my time tying him up like this.

Then sure enough one hour later my BB pings:

Please let me know.‏
Sent: Sat 12/19/09 3:02 PM

Dear Joey,

Please I am finding another hard to know exactly what it is and the item is (red dye.)

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards.
David.

Christ on a crooked Cross- I am just about ready to book a flight to the Ivory Coast to show my lad the proper way of baking and frosting a cake- but I suck it up and send him this- might as well see if I can get him into side bar with Ms Ira Tant:

RE: Please let me know.‏
Sent: Sat 12/19/09 3:50 PM

Dear David
It is a food coloring. I will forward your request to Ms Tant. Sorry for the short replies but I am extremly busy in New York with Mrs Ibebe (who very hard to handle) and Mr. Odongo for their Christmas appearances.

I will return to Boston very late on Sunday on the Acela Train.

This is very good news.

Best of Luck

Warmest Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

So I have Ira Tant (me) send him this e-mail.
To: "nkem dirim" [email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Received-On: 12/19/09 12:59 PM
More...

Dear David

Mr. Buttafooco indicated that you have a question regarding red dye in the recipe. Fortunately I was in the office doing some work so I was able to pull your assignment from the data base.

Red Dye is red food coloring. In this case you mix it with the frosting to make it red in contrast with the color of the frosting with out it which is white. So you should prepare the frosting then set a side a portion and add red food coloring. Now if you cannot get food coloring you can squeeze the juice from a pomegrante into a cup and then mix the pomegrante juice into the frosting you have set aside.

So make the frosting- set some aside. Then frost the cake with the main portion. WIth the portion you have set aside mix in the red pomegrante juice. Then you will use the red frosting to create an outline of Africa in the top of the middle of the cake.

All the best. By the way I grew up in Rhodesia which is now Zimbabwe but I have lived in the US for 25 years. My father was in the colonial British administration. What do you think of the current government of Zimbabwe?

Best Regards and Good Luck

Ms. Ira Tant
African Foods

Okay this seems simple enough. But of course it is not- here is a message waiting on me on Monday morning:

Please get in touch‏
Sent: Mon 12/21/09 6:13 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

Good-morning to you.

Welcome from your trip to New york.

I have been in progres concerning my project which I am to present by today, But another problem I am having now is concerning the white cooking chefs hat and white apron which I am to wear so in this case what do I do?

And my wife went to the village since last week and she will not be around when I am to take the photos to hold the white poster board for th banners let me know what to do and lastly I have been able to get a gas cooker with oven which I will use for the baking today.

Let me know the time differents between USA and Cote d' ivoire as I will want to know the time here when it will be 18:00PM US time. As you know I am now working with time.

Please you know that this is the only chance that I have to work in the company as a consultant so please I will want you to help me in anyway you can so as to see that everything works out for me well.

I recieved e-mail from Ms.Ira Tant I will reply her much later because of time.

Please get in touch.
David.

Sweet Mary Mother of God- am I going to have to dress my lad for work as well?

Subject: RE: Please get in touch
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:25:17 -0500

Dear David
Big snow storm delayed all travel and I am leaving from New York this morning. If you have a large colorful hat or something like that we can argue that this is the custom in Ivory Coast. For example in Mozambique White is the color of mourning and death so we make an exception there.

I will contact Ms.Tant and get her opinion on this and ask for her to contact you directly.

Also do not forget you need a hand written, in dark in, 200 word minimum, essay on why Americans would like this cake you have baked.

The time difference is 7 hours so you should have plenty of time.
Sorry for the delay in getting to you but we have horrible bad weather here and will be leaving from our New York Studios for the 5 hour ride back.

I trust in God you will complete on time.

Warm Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager

Reply from me as Ira Tant.

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 04:43:50 -0800
CC: [email protected]
Subject: Question of Dress- White not required

Dear. Mr. Okutue

Mr. Buttafooco just sent me another e-mail. His travel back from New York to Boston was delayed due to a snow storm in the US. All of this snow makes me long for the Rhodesia of my childhood!

He wanted me to let you know that there is a 6 hour time delay between Boston and Ivory Coast. Also he wanted me to give a ruling on the manner of dress in the photos. Normally we require white apron and white chef's hat but we make exceptions due to culture (for example in Mozambique the color white is of morning so we allow them to wear differing cultures). Since we have never had any work published out of Ivory Coast I think that it would be okay for you to wear a colorful hat or headress as long as it is of one or more colors (if you had a hat with a feather or something that would be appropriate). So my ruling is that you do NOT have to wear white hat and apron.

Have you ever been to Zimbabwe it is a lovely place? What do you think of the current government there? Just curious.

Best Regards and Good Luck

Ms. Ira Tant
African Foods

Will my lad bake a cake? Will he wear colorfull head gear? Will he hold up he signs? Not a lot of confidence in my lad who appears to be dumb as a stump!

Stay Tuned...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic