SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Farida Mzamber Waziri [email protected]
Quote:
U be mugun my guy.Wetin concern u and my parole?

Ben Umar [email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T THINK YOU AN IHBO MAN BECAUSE IF YOU DO, THEN YOU WILL USE YOUR TIME TO MAKE MONEY NOT TO FOOL YOUR SELF AROUND.
BIG FOOL

Quote:
You are not a guyman. If u are a guyman u wont insult ur family. It shows that you are hungry. I can take care of ur whole family. Mumu.

Marriam Gobah [email protected]
Quote:
nwannem na the same work we dey do?

Chun Hsieh Chun [email protected]
Quote:
Ur death is near
U don tire and u go ever dey tire dey go till u enter ocean

"Hj.Muhammad Abdullah Usman" [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND.

Rosemary Dominice [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Lamido Sanusi [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD.

Mrs Sandra Jeffrey [email protected]
Quote:
U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY

waheed Haashir [email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Allen Edward [email protected]
Quote:
SAME ON YOU ASHOLE, JUJU NA HIM U DAY TAKE MAKE MOUNTH OTU NKITA LIKE U CAN U CREAT OLODO FUSEKE MALALAPIPE

brown walter [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE THE BIGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN GO TO HELL

williams coleman [email protected]
Quote:
mumu like you and show man your oga

[email protected]
Quote:
BABA SPIRITUAL FATHER.
KING JUJU

YOU NO FIT HELP UR SELF WITH UR JUJU AND U DEY BEG TO EAT

[email protected]
Quote:
ISI EWU LIKE U DON'T WORRY ORKIJA WILL COME AFTER U IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS I WILL SHOW U THAT MY OWN JUJU PASS UR JUJU MUGU MAGA

"Mr. John Edward 11" [email protected]
Quote:
that is your portion in jesus name amen.

"md_miletamicltd ." [email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.BROS I BAM PASS YOU MAKE WE TRY OUR POWER.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see your idleness has turn you into a local babalawo,its a shame you have left yourself degenerated to this level,well i will continue to ask the good lord jehovah to cure you from your delusion.such a pity.let me not waste my time on you as you can see i'm very busy.

Uk National Lottery [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR POOR FATHER. IF YOU PAPA BE BETTER PERSON U FOR DEY DO G? BASTARD ASHAWO PIKIN

"Mrs. Florence Abbas" [email protected]
Quote:
You have less dan weeks to live, it's already mandated. accident, accident, accident, weather by okada, by Bus, by leg, crossing raod you must die because desrve not live.
may your soul rest in peace

joy BLINK [email protected]
Quote:
FOOD OR AYELALA OF BENIN.
AYELALA FOOD, THIS YEAR IS YOUR LAST YEAR IN LIFE. YOU BETTER DO ALL YOU CAN NOW TO FUCK YOUR MUM SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO ANSWER YOUR NAME AFTER 30-11-09 I WAIT TO ENJOY YOUR HEART AND LIVER WOW WHAT A GREAT NIGHT IS COMING CLOSE I CANT WAIT TO DRINK FROM YOUR BLOOD SOON.

KING OF THE NIGHT.

tefinvestmentzz andconsultations [email protected]
Quote:
GO KILL UR FOOLISH MAMA

lawrence Adu [email protected]
Quote:
STUPID, ILLITERATE OLD FOOL YAPPING A LOT OVER STARVATION AND THIRST. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY IT IS TRUE MY MUM WILL DIE, BUT IT'S AT GOD'S APPOINTED TIME JUST LIKE EVERY ONE OF US. A GUY MAN LIKE YOU INSULTING A FELLOW GUY MAN, NA GOD BE PUNISH YOU, DIRTY POOR POWERLESS WOOD WORSHIPER, YOU NO REACH!!! HOLY GHOST FIRE SCATTER YOUR MAMMA, PAPA AND GENERATION IN JESUS NAME, YOU'LL NEVER BE RICH OR SUCCESSFUL ALL YOUR LIFE YOU'LL DIE A THIEF OR FUGITHIEVE. IF YOU SAW A SCAM.SPAM MAIL IN YOUR BOX, IT IS ONLY RIGHT FOR YOU WRITE BACK ON INTEREST OR DELETE IT FROM YOUR BOX AND SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH. ANIMAL. UK LOTTERY SHIT!!! NA HIM GO KILL YOU. IDIOT, ANU OFIA, OLOSHI, OLODO, INE, MMA GI.
GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
GO HOME AND FUCK YOUR OLD STOKE AND POVERTY FRAUSTRATING MOTHER. DOG. OHHHH I 4GOT YOU'RE AN ORPHAN, OH AN ALIEN ON EARTH

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of piss and vinegar left in this dying widow:

Mary Biros [email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE MORE THAN A DEAD RAT ON THE ROAD KILLED BY AN UGLY DRIVER.

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BASTERED IDIOT YOU BETTER LOOK FOR YOUR OWN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU BUT FOR ME I HAVE TWO CARS AND I HAVE BUILT A HOUESE BASTERED

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a real IDIOT and crazy fool. Your family never see money
before, dat's why you continue to go to cafe. Real poverty ridden
asshole.

Fuck you twn thousand times Awunrawun fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Muumuu,

Na Devil Go punish u for such mails u been sending to person wey no do anything o.k. If u dey hungry why not beg me for money. Muumuu like u ,u hear say dem dey carry person wey no get no problem to okija or other places u mention

SATAN D DEVIL WILL KISS SOON EVIL MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

NOW I KNOW SAY NO BE UNTILL PERSON NAKED ENTER MARKET NA HIM BE SAY THE PERSON DON MAD. YOU BE FOOL AND YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOR EVER. YOUR OKIJA OR NOT MY GOD PASS YOU. YOU CAN GO TO HELL FO ALL I CARE.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE BAD BOY . WHY U DEY ABUSE ME NOW IS NOT FARE. WE CAN DO JOB IF U ARE INTERESTED

[email protected]
Quote:

U FATHER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PRAY MAKE U KNOW ME SO THAT U GO KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON WEY I BE AND THE PEOPLE BREAST WEN I DO FIRST USE BEFORE, NAI MAKE ME RICH YEYE SOOOOOOOOOO.

IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Aiight, nothing do u my brother...no lele. I no dey think am 4u. U don chop money but how much u don c wey u dey use dey shout? U don 4get say where ur own stop na there another person own start? I dont mean 2b insultive dear but u just gast grow in ur thinking cos u act and chant like a 2yrs old baby. Nothin dey pazz make u do ur own make I do my own so that we no go dey look anoda man own.So watz the beef *DELETED*?
Guy, grow up and be street. U may want 2no wat it means 2b street right? I'll explain...It's just being humble, Ok! so be humble make Oluwa locate u and stop making a whole hell of noise cos it is said that the empty barrel makes the loudest noise. So if u were rich, u wouldn't brag.

Na God dey give u small small control.No b ur power. so thank am because if na for ur power, u sound broke and more or less like an illitrate. Ur grammer, composition of words is too poor.

Anyhow, I gat love 4u sha. Keep am real and dont be stupid as b4 2 people again Ok. We can make money if u want am always at ur fucking service.

Peace and 1. Am outta 'air!

[email protected]
Quote:
We will know who more into occultist world is, you are a guy man and you have the infantry to address your fellow guy man in that manner, I promise you one thing and that thing is that you will go mad if you don’t apologies. I PROMISE TO KEEP

[email protected]
Quote:

UR PAPA DON DEY MAD ABI, I KNOW BLEM U SHEY BECAUSE U DON GET MONEY NA EM MAKE U DEY SHOW UR SELF BIG FOOL LIKE U, U NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN, IF U CONTINUE LIKE THIS U WIL END UP IN POVERTY BYE BIG MONKEY FOOL FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE THE FOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. BAG OFF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN OKIJA SHRINE WHEN WE ARE BOUNCING IN THE LORD. ANY WAY CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 00233245763987 SO THAT I WILL ADD YOU SO OF MALAM WEY DEY DO GATE MAN AND SHOE SHINING FOR ME. NEVER MIND I WILL PAY YOU ENOUGH. AGBERO LIKE YOUR FATHER. MONKEY TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY FELLOW MONKEYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO IF I CATCH YOUR MAMA TOTO I GO FUCK AM ROUGH ROUGH GOD PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FAKE NIGERIAN IDIOT. PLEASE CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 0242761062 SO THAT ,I WILL INSULT YOU THE MORE. MURDER FUCKER. SCORNBERG YOU ARE JUST A BAG OF SHIRT. GET LOST AND NEVER RISE AGAIN MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:

BASTARD, U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE AND THE SAME MINUTE, HOUR AND THE SAME DAY. EKE NJABA KUBUOKWE GI OKOKO DIKA GI, OBU AMU ABUGHI EGO.

[email protected]
Quote:
BUT WHY YOU ARE AFTER ME?

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING WITH ME? BECAUSE I WILL FUCK YOU UP ANY TIME I GET U AND FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR SISTERS ANY TIME FROM NOW I BELIEVE U KNWO ME VERY WELL.

JUST TAKE UR TIME TO BE SENDING FUCKING MAIL TO MY BOX ONE DAY I WILL GET YOU AND YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT ME AS YOU THINK TO BE FUCK UP WITH ME.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good ones I have received:

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, OLODO YOU NO FIT SPELL PUSSY ANIMAL, YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME AND A DISGRACEFUL CURSE TO HUMANITY, I RATHER LIE TO MAKE MA MONEY THAN KILL OR OUT-RIGHTLY ROB.
YOUR AND PAPA GO COMMIT SUICIDE OVER POVERTY NA YOUR PIKIN GO KILL HIMSELF FOR MONEY. MAD IDIOT. GET A JOB, LIE, MAKE YOUR MONEY, RATHER THAT LIVE POOR WITHOUT MONEY AND STILL GO TO HELL. ANU OFIA, MMA GI THERE!!!
OLOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE. YOU ARE A GREAT WASTE TO CREATION.

[email protected] (his response to my reply)
Quote:
YOU HAVE NO PARENTS COS YOU WERE BORN UNDER ONE OF THE BRIDGES IN LAGOS. SO I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO TALK LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS BLOOD OF A HUMAN BEING IN HIS VEINS. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY TO CALL A NON ENTITY AND RIFRAF LIKE YOU??

[email protected]
Quote:

WHY DONT YOU GO AND LOOK FOR A GOOD BRAIN THAN ALL THIS YOUR RIGHT...OR BETTER GET ENERGY FROM 9ICE CAUSE I GOT MORE ENERGY

MR BIG MOUTH

[email protected]
Quote:
I DREAM LAST NITE SAY I KILL YOU WEN I WAKE UP I WAS SO HAPPY I BEEN THINK SAY YOU DON DIE I NO KNOW SAY U STILL DEY ALIVE. I COMMAND YOU TO QUENCH IN JESUS NAME YOU BASTARD

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
AKINDELE OGUN LO MA PA IYA E

[email protected]

Quote:
owu go kill you so be positive monky

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Wal1yR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My very first reply. You guys are having more fun though. My lad seems to be convinced by the invective I sent him.

Quote:
haha bother how far , sorry i nor know say na u how things now god bless you
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the thread, Wal1yR. Keep mass mailing, you'll start getting those angry death threats in no time.

Andrew watkins [email protected]
Very Happy
Quote:
FORGET JUJU BONE RUNS MAKE WE HOOK UP ONE ON ONE I PROMISE YOU SAY I GO USE MY AXE SHARE YOUR HEAD INTO TWO.........WETIN BE YOUR ADDRESS MAKE WE MEET ONE ON ONE YOUR FATHER

BARRISTER MARTIN OBI [email protected]

Quote:
WHICH JUJU? MY MAN COOL DOWN, PANADOL SEF NO DEY YOUR POCKET, YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN AND YOU KNOW WETIN OGBONI FIT DO. WETIN YOU WISH ME IF IT IS GOOD OR BAD LET IT TURN AROUND AND EMBRACE YOU. I WILL NOT CURSE YOU, YOU HAVE PRONOUNCED YOUR OBITUARY AND SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU, AS YOU WISH OTHERS.

Jane Saleeby [email protected]

Quote:
WE WISH YOU THE SAME

"[email protected]" [email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER......DEVIL BAPSIT YOU

Fiduciary Agent [email protected]

Quote:
CRA..................................ZY U BE
ALL THESE TO YOUR MAMA AND PA............PA OUT HOME FUCK UR SISTER U DEY CRAZY U HEAR.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Wal1yR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys must have better formats than the ones I'm using. Here's the haul from last night:

Mrs.Eunice Evra [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
(quoted my message)

Michael Kasongo [email protected] wondered about "my personal website"
Quote:
Hello,

Why did you send me such a horrible site?Is that your work?this is very terrifying.

Michael
so I sent him my all-caps "I STEAL UR JOBS I HACK UR MAILBOX HAHA OOOOOOOOOOO UR MAGA PAY DOLS 15.000 TO ME OOOOOOOOO MUGU FOOL" format, and:
Quote:
your father yash!!

Thunder hammer u and ur mama!

George Kamara [email protected] doesn't like being cursed very much:
Quote:
Sir,
Thanks for your mail, but you get your mouth whatever you like talk it
belongs to you in jesus name Amen...we will not retire until we conquer
them..good luck and have a nice day....

i am your brother from Nigeria...

Gayheart Edem [email protected] requires more clarification, and that clarification is winging its way through the internets now:
Quote:
Who are you and what are you talking about... ????

I'm actually partial to Michael Kasongo's reply. Here's hoping more like that are on the way.

Edit: ooh, Michael Kasongo replied again!
Quote:
why u dey talk like small pikin?e be like say u just dey start work sef for ghana.That is how naija guys dey fuck up.Wetin warant all these yearns?
Bone dat thing!if u get work do am, no dey curse ur papa mate.I no be ur mate in all ways!

Your mama toto dey smell!

He's like the energizer ranter. I'll be sure and thank him for his efforts.
Wal1yR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Robinson Micheal [email protected] got the clarity he was seeking:
Quote:
Subject: FUCK ALL YOUR PAPA FAMILY

na all your family go die in sufferness i swear you this bastard am calling you and use my money and you think am little boy? you go see this them go berry you and your papa and your mama no course can cash me because me i be y y meaning yahoo boy and you are pretending so he go cash your family and you and all you say na your family get am in Jesus name and all all u say na prayer he go turn for me because i do dey wish you bad if u be yahoo yahoo guy na to send me say na we wee no be stupid talk like your father idiot man go and rest in peace.

why did you off your phone if u are a man ashole me i no go swear for you but na talk i go take kill your family head bye loser
Of course, the number he's calling belongs to another scammer who has also shared his angry feelings about me, so when he wakes up and turns his phone on, it'll make for some interesting conversations.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISHED YOUR GENERATIONS,IDIOT EWU LIKE YOU.

MUMU WHO CAN'T READ ABC.GOD PUNISHED U IN ANYWHERE U ARE IN THIS WORLD THIS U ARE IDIOT.

GOO AND DIE IN ACCIDENT ON THE WAY.IDIOT GUY,
YOUR MAMA WILL DIE AND YOUR PAPA ALSO WILL DIE TOO.STARTING FROM TODAY YOU WROTE THIS NONSENCES YOU WILL BE SUFFERING UNTIL YOU DIE SINCE YOU ARE A SOCIAL OUT CAST.

MONEY,THE TREES YOU ARE CLIBING WILL KILLS YOU DEATH. REMAIN IN DARKNESS.IDIOT YOUR GENERATION REMAIN BLIND AND REMAIN POOR.

[email protected]

Quote:
AHAHAHAHA U DEY FUNNY OOOO, I NO GET TIME TO RESPOND U BACK IF NOT I
GO TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR MAMA AND PAPA,THINK SAYI NO SABI
THEM? THUNDER GO FIRE YOU TILL YOU DIE,OR MAKE THEM EGYPT EVEN CUT UR
HEAD OFF WE NAIJA NO GO DO ENYTHING,U NO FIT REACH 2010 BELIEVE
THAT,BCAUSE ANYTIME SOONEST U GO DIE !!!!

Quote:
AHAHAH SO DEAD MAN STILL GET MOUTH TO TALK BE LIKE SAY U WON CRY U BE
REAL MAN NA HIM COME DEY YAN LIKE LEARNER,BELIEVE IT OR NOT I GO JASE
U UP U NO GO REACH 2010,YOUR MAMA AND PAPA NO GO EVEN WORRY SELF BCOS
I HEAR SAY THEM DONE FORGET YOU.

YOUR MAMA AND SISTER JUST CALL ME NOW SAY THERE TOTO DON WET SHA MAKE
I GO FUCK THEM OR NOT...LOL AHAHAHAHAH I NO SAY U NO LET ME GOSAY UR
PAPA THEY WATCH THEM LIKE SECURITY BUT I GO USE THE FENCE,THE LAST
TIME I TASTE UR MAMA I NO GET CHOICE BCOX HER TOTO DONE SPOIL,BUT UR
SISTER NA PERFECT,SHA U GO LIKE WATCH THE SCENE OLORIBURUKU TIE MA BA
JE NI

THUNDER GO FIRE U WHERE EVER U DEY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER ARE FUCKERS, POOR BOY LIKE YOU

YOU WILL DIE IN POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

Wal1yR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hearts of Gold Children’s Hospic [email protected] wasn't amused:
Quote:
GOD WILL DISGRACE YOU ONE DAY AND YOU WILL END YOUR LIFE IN JAIL.
ALL THE NEGATIVE HINGS YOUR WROTE HEAR BACK TO YOUR HEAD.
KEEP HACKING PEOPLES JOB. EVERYDAY FOR THEIF, BUT ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. DON'T STOP UNTIL DAY FOR THE OWNER, AND YOU SHALL END YOUR LIFE IN JAIL.
BYE.
CHEGE
KENYA.

UDUGBO MALU [email protected] definitely wins an award for brevity:
Code:
goat

garry bar [email protected] figures if someone insults you and says disparaging things about your mother's vagina, the proper response must be to offer them a job:
Quote:
Dear bros,
My name is Emmanuel Aigbose from Ekpoma in Edo State from Nigeria but base
in India I got your mail thru the format u sent to me, so I decided to write
and tell you that am a guy man live in Asia in case if you have any Asia
job India Thailand,pakistan,nepal, malaysia,bangladish,saudi arabia, iran,
dubai, etc job let me work with you and make out money. Please I will like
to hear from you and let us know each other and make things easy. plz reply
me with de below email i..d
[email protected]
*Wish you good luck in all your jobs
Till I hear from you
NOTE
I HAVE PEOPLE IN LAGOS,IN BENIN CITY, AND IN OWERRI IN IMO STATE,DARKA IN
SENEGAL, PORTNOVO IN CONTONU IN BENIN REPUBLIC, CAPE TOWN IN SOUTH
AFRICA,HAARLEM, IN NETHERLAND, VINNEA IN AUSTRA, MADRID IN SPAIN, THAT U CAN
SEE BEFORE U GIVE ME JOBS
THANKS AND GOD BLESS*
here is my charting id [email protected]

yomi odumosu [email protected] seems to be having some telecommunications problems:
Quote:
GOD GO PURNISH YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WHEREVER THEY ARE FOR GIVING OUT MY NUMBER TO PEOPLE. HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOU OOH WHOEVER YOU BE. YOU GO ROT IN HELL, AND DIE BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH DIE DIE DIE BASTARD

BASTARD
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA DI LAST REPLY IN MA MAILBOX OOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS PAIN .SUFFER , I SEE THAT SUFFER HAS KILLED ALL YOUR GENERATION ..................... I CAN BE HELP OF YOUR REMAINING GENERATION THAT WILL SOON DIE OF HUNGER .... AND LET ME TELL YOU..... I CAN NEVER REMAIN POOR LIKE YOUR GENERATION IN YOUR NEXT LIFE TO COME ...
BEAST....... PUK

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish I can Get my hand on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u for
knw say kaki nor be leather

[email protected]
Quote:
you are talking to your father you fool you at your life stupid man
good for nothing fool

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PROBLEM IS POVERTY SMALL SMALL BOYS THEY COLLECT EVERYDAY NA THIS BE UR OWN COLLECTION UR FATHER AND MOTHER IS A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER PAIN IN YOUR LIFETIME.
FOOL.

[email protected] sends one of the best I had the chance to receive
Quote:
death will be the blood that flows in ur entire generation,,,the eyes
is the lamp of the body ur light will diminish in day time,,,u will never
see a moment of peace,,gun will come after u in the day while sorrow flows in ur dream in the night,,, it is poverty that kills a slave......paralysis will be ur killer,,,,epilepsy......will circulate right from ur father and spread within ur whole household,,,,ur success will blow away in ur presence likgbogbo ohun ti odo ba ti de....o ti di okunkun.....oo tun ri imole mo laye e............inu okunkun lo ma ku si tebi tara.tore,tojulumo ati gbogbo awon to ba fe see e laanu laye............akutupu kii rowo rori,omori igba kii ridi joko...........leni,ayo ti fi igbesi aye e sile..........o tu jeeyan mo.....aye alaye loo ma lo...igba re a o tun ni dale...inu iponju ati ipayin keke lo ma gbe,aisan ati iya loo ma filogba...............ann lathan: pue................aba ti alabamo ba da loosa oke ngbae a candle in the wind,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GWAWAKWAA NNEGI. u must Die befor december unessly u think that sea na only u has a bad worb idiolt mother fuker u back to sender i did not no what u meain u must sufer pain 2 because im man of God dat is why reasen why dat i dont want to finish u with HOLY GOST FIRE ok

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL UR GENERATION WILL SUFFER PAIN, NOTHING GOOD SHALL COME UR WAY.
YOUR DEATH SHALL BRING HAPPINESS TO PEOPLE, BCOS U ARE EVIL

[email protected]
Quote:
please could you do m,e favour of stoping to send me mails,please.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER OF THIS MAIL.WHAT A MAN SAY WITH HIS OWN HEART SAY HAPPEN TO HIM,ALL THIS THINS WHEN U TALK,GO HAPPEN TO YOU BY FIRE MY FIRE,AS YOU USE YOUR MOUTH TALK AM,NA SO HE BE FOR YOUR FAMILY,,,AS U NOT GET MUGU WHEN U GO REPLY,,,BIG UP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BACK TO YOU
AS U TALK AM,LOL

Quote:
AS YOU NO DEY GET REPLY.NA ONLY THIS ONE YOU DEY DO,ALL THIS THINS WHEN U SEND SO,NA WATIN DEY HAPPEN TO YOU.THAT IS WHY HE DEY COME YOUR MIND,I NO DEY STAY 9JA,AND NA 9JA THERE U GO DIE PUT,ALSO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SHOW SAY NA SUFER AND PAIN GO KILL YOU.

ANY PLANE WHEN U GET,BACK TO THE SENDER..
TAKE YOUR MAIL BACK,AS U NO GET JOB,

Quote:
I KNOW SAY U BE IGBO BOY,NA UNA MUMU PASS FOR 9JA,,,NA 9JA U GO DIE PUT,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
hello Aminal,
I promise you that the moment you read this mail you die spiritually,
materially, financially and physically because you are not worthy to live.
Fool forever. you must die before this year runs out.
Say amen
Aminal forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u are still a small boy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We got the No Shakin All-Stars rubba dubbin in the Shrine, the Show@n, Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka, and Oldsk0l. Na lad mails are gettin a little crazy..
Looka looka looka looka looka what the lads don write.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL GO AND LOOK FOR UR LEVEL. FOOL U NO GUY,GUY DEY FINE MAK BIG MONI NO DEY FOR SYSTEM DEY TALK NONESENCE NO DEY WRITE ME AGAIN BECAUSE I NO GET DAT CAN TIME OK.

NA PEOPLE LIKE U DEY SPOIL DIS GUY AND AM ADVICING U TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL OK

[email protected]
Quote:
CHECK YOUR THE UNDERLINED AND CORRECT THEM FIRST .I JUST CALLED YOU NOW ABI YOU DEY FOR MARKET PLACE .IN A ROWDY CAFE.
I WILL SEND YOUR NUMBER TO EFCC

[email protected]
Quote:
how is you mom, i hope you remember me that am old enough to be father, because i fuck your mother on your real father bed so that he can feed you.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR GRANFATHER NA MONKEY. MUGU, I DONE GIVE YOU THE SECOND STEP YOU NEED, YOUR MAMA NO GET SENCE. WHICH DIRTY MONEY U GET? GOD PONISH UUUUUUUU. U GET MONEY NA HIM U STILL DEY ON INTERNET. MAKE GOD SODA UR GENERATION IDIOT.........

[email protected]
Quote:
bros u be fool to the highest order.....u dey proud say u be guyman....see whetin u dey tell your junior brother mate for house...instead to advice am, see whetin u talk ....take ur time and ready whetin u write and imagine urself in my shoes and tell me how u gonna feel like...this is the worst insult i have ever recieved ....thanks bros u too much nohing do u......but remember say nothing last forever,everything na time......guy money dey come go,so use am well if he dey with you...sorry i no mean to use my first sentence ur previous mail was an expression of attrocity.think am

[email protected]
Quote:
you mother pucker don't ever in your live time contacted me again if you don't want God punish you just stay away from me cause in don't fucking knowing you from adams so stop and tranble yourself before i got suck up with you ....why are you not finding something special doing and stop mailing me cause if u don't stop i will not hesitate to lay course on you and if you think is a lie you can continue to do all this cheat ...ok

mailto:[email protected]
Quote:
may GOD ALMIGHTY punish you and your parent for sending me all this sult of mail to my box andx i want to let you know that if care is not taking you are going to be slauter like ram cause if i know tell you all this you wont know that soon you are heading to your grave the next thing now for you is to wait till your last day on ground of dealth......your parent don't lost for giving birth to you and now all you are doing is to sign dealth warrant for yourself .....na God of thunder go finish you and the rest of your family ......may you and them die like duck that jam by motor wait by all mist you go die soon?

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE JOKER....JOKE ON,OK JOKE ON,BASTARD LIKE YOU ....LETS DRAW THE LINE AND LETS SEE.U GO TELL ME IF YOU BE GOD....BASTARD NA YOUR TYPE DEY USE JUJU COLECT MONEY.BLOOD MONEY DOER FOOL LIKE YOU,BASTRD I KNOW YOU ARE STILL READING THIS MAIL TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A PUNKASS *DELETED*,THAT FEEEDS FROM THE ALES OF SWINE BATSRED YOU DON REACH LAS GIDI BEFORE I KNOW SAY YOU BASTARD STILL THEY READ THIS MAIL.FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TOOOOO THEEEE HIGHEST ORDER NA HIM YOU BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I NEVER REAH THE LEVEL OOO. BE NA COMFIRM ANAMBARA BOY. NO BE MY FAULT NA CONDITION NA HIM COURSE AM. NO VEX SAY I SEND YOU MAILS. I AM VERY VERY SORY. NO VEX.

[email protected]
Quote:

your mama go disown you for hearing that you stupidly curse the sweetest prick she has ever enjoy.my son shame on you,cos you have seen the prick wey born you.MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
I collect $35000.00 yesterday. Mumu instead of you to tell that you want to work for me na cos you come dey cos person wey they do wetin you dey learn to do.

poverty go follow you 4ever

[email protected]
Quote:

SO U FOOLISH REACH LIKE DIS? WEY UR GUY GO SEND U MAIL BY MISTAKE IDENTITY U GO DEY COS URSELF. PEOPLE WEY DON MAKE MONEY NO DEY BRAG LIKE U DEY DO....FOR UR INFORMATION I AM FROM DAT VERY PLACE SO IF U LIKE COPY MY EMAIL ADDRESS GO PUT 4 INSIDE OKIJA SHRINE I GO STILL DEY MAKE BIGGER BREAD COS NA MY YEAR BE DIS ALL MY ENEMIES GO BOW DOWN ON THEIR KNEELS, EVEN DEVIL SEF KNOW SAY NA MY TIME BE DIS AND WILL I BE SHINING FOREVER...IF U DEY VEX U BE ENEMY OF PROGRESS SO COME CLOSE KAINYI-NWEBA ANWULI COS EVERYDAY SURPOSED TO BE JOLLY-JOLLY..

[email protected]
Quote:
DIS NA D LAST MAIL WEY I GO SEND U...ALSO HAVE IT IN MIND THAT I HAVE DONE IT FOR FUN NOT TO TALK OF MONEY...I JUST TOLD YOU ON MY LAST MAIL WHERE I CAME FROM SO YOU SHOULD KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH.....DEAD FOOL.. IF U ARE DOUBTING ME FUCKING PUT MY NAME AMOUNGST BLAST LIST AND IF YOU WILL ESCAPE THIS MONTH....THANK YOUR little god I DON'T KNOW YOU..BCOS YOU WILL BE DEAD THE VERY SECOND YOU SEE ME...BIGGER BOY WEY WEY STILL DEY GO CAFE..... IDEY MY HOUSE DEY DO THINGS U DEY STREET DEY BEG FOR BOX MAKE U TAKE WORK.. JUST THANK YOUR small god SAY I KNOW YOU IF NOT NA LIGTHING THINGS FOR YOUR HEAD...AND PRAY MAKE YOU NO BE MAFFIE IF NOT NA HAND I GO TAKE BEAT YOU DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
you rmama nor sabi fuck her toto don sawa

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY BETTER THIN HUNGRY YOU BUT YOUR DESTINY NO CARRY AM. NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DAY DIE LIKE COW. YOU DAY CLAIM LEVEL. YOU GET LEVEL? YOU GET CONTROL? ABI YOU GET JUJU. MAKE I TELL YOU. IF YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE. NO SEND ME EMAIL AGAIN YOU FUCKING BASTARD OF A GOOD FATHER AND STUPID MUM. AND ALL YOUR FUCKING ASS. KISS MY ASS BITCH. AND EAT ME TOILET. BINGO I NO YOU LOVE DIRTY SHEET. AND SMELLING ASS.
YOUR DESTINEY DON CAST. YOU GET SPECIAL PLACE FOR HELL FIRE. YOU NO NEED AM SELF. YOU GET FEELING STATION FOR HELL FIRE AND WOOD. YOU AND DEVIL NA PALLI MAN. SEE YOUR FACE. LIKE MONKEY. YOUR MAMA TOTO DAY CHOP CHEWING GUM. YOUR SISTER TOTO DON CATCH AIDS. AND HOM FIANCY PRICK DON DIE. I GO SEEN CUT. YOUR SENIORE BROTHER OWN DON FINISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
WEY U!!! UB D BIGGEST FOOL 4 LIFE, I NOR SURE U KNOW WHO U DEY TALK TO: NA GOD GO REALLY PURNISH U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY. UNOR GET WATIN U GO FIT DO 4 DIS LIFE AGAIN OKAY!!! BCOS U DIN ALREDY DIE FINISH.

GLOBAL CHAIR

I saved the best for last, this mugu calls himself BAR-RISTER CASH FLOW. Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
BABA WETIN BE ALL THIS NA........WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME HUSLE YOU DEY SWEAR FRO ME.....WHAT CAN I SAY.....I WE CAN MAKE MONEY TOGETHER BUT YOUR EMAIL NO MAKE SENSE TO ME.............IF YOU BE REAL HUSTLER YOU NO GO WRITE ME THAT ONE......BABY YOU BE SMALL BOY.....U NEVER SEE MONEY BABA.......U NA SMALLY........MAKE U TRY FOLLOW ME TALK WELL MAYBE WE FIT SHARE SOME COOL CASH BEFORE XMAS.....I GET CLIENTS WEY I FIT DO TRANSFER ON ................SURE MAYE.....................AS YOU JUST DEY TALK ME SAY I NO SEE MONEY AGIAN ONE JOB JUST DEY CLAIM THANKS FOR THAT ALOT.....MAKE I SEND YOU SMALL BARH MAKE U JOLLI WITH ME.....I NO KNOW U BEFORE BUT YOU GOT CELEBRATE WITH ME THIS WEEKEND COME ONIRU AND ALL THE BOTTLES DEY POP FOR MY HEAD........ANY THING.....WEY U AND YOUR BOY, BABES, FAMILY WON DRINK ON ME........

PLEASE PARDON ME TOO MUCH MONEY....NA GOD DEY BLESS ME SO DONT HATE I BE OMO BOY LIKE YOU WITH TOO MUCH CASH ON ME.....I NO SABI HATE THAT IS WHY I DEY SHOW LOVE......IF YOU CAN COME TO ONIRU GIMME ME YOUR WESTY INFO MAKE I WIRE MONEY FOR YOU MAKE U JOLLI WITH YOUR GUYS.....I NO NEED ACCOUNT NUMBER.....NA WESTY I GO WIRE AM FOR U.....AND NA JUST $350 FOR YOU ONLY ENJOY WITH ME.......I AM THE BOSS.

LATER I AWIAT YOUR RESPONSE.

THA BOSS.....SHINE MAN.....AKA ZINGA LOMO, TOO MUCH CASH, YOUNG ARAB MONEY, OWO NI KOKO. BAR-RISTER CASH FLOW.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy^YOUR MAMA TOTO DAY CHOP CHEWING GUM. Confused Shocked Very Happy

Michael Lee [email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* OSIRIS THE GOD OF EGYPT NA FUCK YOUR MAMA SMELLING TOTO. YOUR PAPA DEY GET NO CHANCE TO EVEN FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO BECAUSE THE REST OF LAGOS DEY LINE UP TO FUCK HER OK,THE SMELL FROM MAMA TOTO NA KILL ALL THE PUPPIES AND CHILDREN OK. AND SEND MY REGARD TO YOUR MAMA OK, SHE DEY SCREAM LOUD WHEN I FUCK HER,BUT I HAD TO CLOSE MY NOSE SO I DO NOT DIE OOOOO

YOU DEY NO GUYMAN YOU DEY ONLY SMALL BOIIIIIIIIIII EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT YOU AND PAY YOU NO ATTENTION, YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE BOY PLAYING WITH YOUR TOYS,YOU DEY SO SMALL YOU CAN NOT EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY OK.YOUR MAMA AND SISTER DO ASHAWO WORK TRY TO MAKE NAIRA SO YOU CAN EAT,BECUS NOW YOU CAN ONLY EAT DIRT AND GOAT SHIT OK.AND EVEN DE GOATS DEY LAUGH AT YOU AND FUCK YOUR SISTER OK. WANNABE GUYMAN *DELETED* OOOO, GO FUCK ONE MILLION GOATS

THIS BE MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. NA DEVIL GO FUCK YOU, ANIMAL, CHURCH RAT, SSON OF A BITCH HOMO SEXUAL NA THUNDER AND FIRE TO STRIKE YOU FROM HEAVEN AND CAUSE PERISH TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY OK,MAY THE GODS STRIKE YOU DEAD AND FUCK YOUR ASS FOR ALL OF TIME OK

YOU BRING SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR NAME, YOUR FATHER WALKS EVERY WHERE WITH HIS HEAD DOWN SO NO ONE SEES HIS FACE,ALL OF FESTAC TOWN SPITS ON YOU AND STICKS THEIR AMU IN YOUR MOUTH OK

YOU DEY KING OF ALL THE FOOLS OF YOUR VILLAGE. SINCE YOU WILL NOT MAKE EVEN 1 NAIRA FROM ANY MAGA,I ADVICE YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND PUT ON YOUR FINEST DRESS. THEN MAY BE YOU CAN GET A REAL JOB ASHAWO, MAY BE IT IS BETTER SUITED FOR LITTLE RAT LIKE YOU,

OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND MILLION TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE

ABEG DO NOT WRITE BACK HERE OK FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
why u no get sence?why u they do like mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE READ AND RECEIVE IT URGENTLY
May your family pass through this way from today in Jesus name ? I respond on your behalf amen.
RECEIVE DIE IN YOUR FAMILY BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK .
This coming Xmas, cry shall be singing in your family from today and for the remaining rest of your entire family.
Know body will assist your family from dieing this year in Jesus name, any body that think he or her will assist you ,will pay with his or her blood , died sprite shall visit you throughout from today.
You shall never no respect or peace in your life , fire and fire shall consume your family and also to those that related far from you.
Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother if you are the same job with me in the internet, jet all this curse you have coursed me get back to you and so shall it be.

[email protected]
Quote:
big foollllllllll hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SENDING THE BLOOD OF JESUS TO YOU, NOTHING PASS THE BLOOD OF JESUS, SO IF YOUR POWERS IS MORE THAN JESUS, GOODLUCK.

Question Is this somebody here Question Laughing
Quote:
Why are you coursing your fellow ninja Guy way they find some thing to eat at the internet? Do you know that all this you curse me might torn back to you? Are we not doing the same thing? If we are doing the same thing and you use because of you received my mail and curse me all this things anyway let God gorger me and you. I wish you the best if you wish me then if you wish me bad it will retune to you

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fatter: That first reply you got, that long one? That's the script I sent out to this batch of lads! Nice to know they're reusing that. I was wondering if it was good enough... Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:

UR PAPA MEN MY GUD BRODA I FEEL LIKE KISSES UR MUM LINKING HER PUSSY MAKING HER CREAMS JAH JEHOVAH LIKE NEVA B4........................HAHAHAHAH......................LOLOLOLOLOLO

FUCK OFF U DIS SON OF A BICTH GO TO HELL

[email protected]

Quote:
you call your self Guy see waiting you dey do, Nor worry time done pass you i go see you december when you dey cry for nigeria

you think say i nor know you

[email protected]

Quote:
SEE FOOL OH U NOR FIT YARN ENGLISH SEF NOR BE CRAZE MAN DEY FUCK UR MAMA GIVE AM BELLE TAKE BORN U?I NOR SURPRISE SAY YOU DEY ACT LIKE CRAZE PERSON.MONKEY

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA CAFE RATS DON BLAST WELL WELL!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BACK TO THE SENDER YOU!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERATE IDIOT GO GET A LIFE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ...TO YOUR FAMILY

[email protected] is a master of comparison Shocked
Quote:
May ur problems be as wide as MTN network, *May ur enemies glo like Globacom, *May all ur family misbehave like Mtel, *May God create confusion in your life like PDP *You family will never understand themselves like Obasanjo & Atiku *May ur enemies have victory over you like Ngige did over chirst uba *May u work in Vain all ur life like Chris Uba *May ur suffer continue to increase like Nigeria fuel pump price *May Stan never depart from u as corruption refused to depart from Nigeria *Armed robbers will be looking for u as America is looking for Osamar Bin Ladin you will be the next person to be kidnapped and there will be no kobo to pay for your freedom Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender you fool na mama and u go die 4 poor ur father you basterd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fool fuck ur mother and ur father dasterd !!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA NA THEM YOU DEY CAUSE NO BE ME IDIOT U NO WHO I BE, U JUST COME DEY CAUSE YOUr spirit am sorry U MUST DIE, MUGU WEY NO SEE FOOD TO CHOP NA U COME DEY TALK TO ME U BE 48JU U NO NO ANYTHING AT ALL U NO BE GUY U BE WOMAN OK YOUR *DELETED* ASSHOLE

In the name of Abadon
Thief I curse thee to die by violence
In the name of Bahll
Thief I curse thee to die by fire
In the name of Halphas
Thief I curse thee to die by car crash
These demons now fly on swift wings to find you and to destroy you
You are cursed threefold
Die thief
Die thief

DIE MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father ..........fool...u no get work ....u don already die finish....idiot ,u for tell me make i give u contact wey go dey help with small small chop money ......fool

[email protected]
Quote:
MAYE, I DEY HAPPY BECAUSE ALL WHEN YOU TALK NA BACK TO SENDER BECAUSE I DONE GET MONEY PASS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, I DONE MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM GUY
WORK I DONE DO GUY FOR MANY COUNTRY, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHEN JUST DEY START GUY WORK NA SO UNA BODY DEY HOT YOU SEE THAT HOT WHEN YOUR BODY DEY HOT SO NA WHEN YOU ENTER INSIDE YOUR BODY GO COME DOWN MUGU FAMILY. WELL BABA GOD DONE BLESS ME FOR OVERSEA,

WELL TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NORE GO EVER SEE GOOD THINGS AND NA HUNGRY UNA GO DIE-PUT.

READ AND UNDERSTAND FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. AYAKE LIFE FROM AYELALA IS TO FACE YOU AND END YOUR LIFE AS SOON YOU READ THIS MAIL. Olokun gods of woter (OLOKUNG)

use yourself

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL MY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy open it and see where me and your lovely mother is making serious love,that was the very day she concive and gave birth to a MAGGOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy u no go mind your Business, na so una dey carry cause, wetin i do u now? are the mugu were i dey throw format? or u be Woman were like to dey talk bost of something you dont have.

[email protected]
Quote:
U B FOOL. I NO GET TIME FOR IDIOTS/TOUTS LIKE YOU. FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:

hello, how boy where u get my email from i nor even get job for hand now so why u dey insult urself any way look for how take u maga from u nor be me, i dey for spain ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
'BIG SHOT' I HAVE THE OGWUGWU MIRI OKIJA SHRINE IN MY HOUSE HERE.
4 UR BIG DIRTY MOUTH EJIM OGU NA OFU BUT EXCEPT YOU ASK FOR FORGIVENESS THE REAL SHRINES OF OKIJA AND REST OF IGBO LAND WILL RETURN ALL YOUR PRAYERS 7BILLION FOLDS.
YOU HAVE JUST 4 MARKET DAYS( EKE, ORIE, AFO AND NKWO) TO PLEAD FOR MERCIES ELSE YOU WILL REMAIN A PAUPER 4EVER. THE CHOICE IS YOUR. AFTER 4 DAYS I MAY BE FORCED TO PLACE OF A CURSE ON YOU.
DAVID

[email protected]
Quote:

You bi fool oohh if them don bite u b4 wetin bi my business you no even sabi speak english u no know say i don fuck your senior sister for una house!!! i dey shame for you if u never wise i no go insult ur mama cos she don die. If you bi wise man u no go reply the mail wey u see idoit.

[email protected]
Quote:
hehehe you are a boy... open you eyes and see well cos you dont know
whom you are specking with. where do you live in lag? i which you the
best of the game but one thing you must know is for you 2 know how to
speck with people. with the way you talk i dont belive that you a
good g man. you can never control any maga believe me. am coming to
nija in three weeks time boy so you can now see that we are not in the
same level of life boy. you need to go back to school. and forget your
aga.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHATEVER UR NAME BE, MAKE YOU GO TO HELL AND BONE TO HACHESE YOU BASSTERD IDORT MUGU,

YOU ARE REAL ANIMA WITHOUT SINCE OF THINKING, HOPLESS MADMAN LIKE YOU .

MAKE YOUR FAMILY DIE LIKE RAT, POOR ANIMAL SHIT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U be fool, you nor get money reach me, na devil go punish you, go tell you say i be benin boy i go swell ayelala for you, u be small boy, na devilg go punish you and you nor go see the end of this year for you to cause me when you nor know mw before.

Your father.

From Ayella Boy..

[email protected]
Quote:
HI,
I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU'RE TALKING IN THIS WAY .

WELL SAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES,YOUR MAMA,YOUR PAPA.IDIORT YOU CAN EVEN WRITE COMMON SIMPLE ENGLISH OLEEEEEEEEEEEE

BASTERD.

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE ARE BUSY MAKING MONEY U RE BUSY LOOKING FOR WHO U WILL TELL RUBISH. I WONDER WHO GAVE U COMPUTER. PLS FACE UR BUSINESS AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I WILL BLOCK UR IP OR HACK UR SYSTEM WITH MY REMOTE DESKTOP. AM NOT JOKING, Y DON'T FACE UR LIFE. STOP BEING A FOOL COS' U VE TO KEEP URSELF BUSY AS A MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Waiting you dey do for the internet BASTARD,

You this small Boy wen chairman dey feed na them they get time dey do all this kind things,

If i see you for town i go tell my boys to beat HELL out of you because you stupid, i know you,

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I PRESENT MORE PAIN FROM FESTAC CAFE OOO

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS SCAM AND PERPETRATOR I WOULD REPORT YOU TO THE US POLICE RIGHT NOW. PRESENT YOU ID CARD AND YOU PHONE NUMBER AS AN AGENT OF PLATINUM LOTTERIES
Quote:
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE NAME ASHOOT ASK ALL YOUR GHANA GUYS I HAVE RULED CYBER SCAM IN US,MALAYSIA,CHINA AND THE SHIT YOU TALK OF I CANT IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE EVEN DOING NOW. YOU NEVER GREET FELLOW GUY LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED DOING THIS

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO GAVE YOU THE CHIEF TITLE? IT MUST BE YOUR DEAD FATHERS WHICH YOU WILL JOIN SOON.YOU ARE ALREADY CRYING T O HELL. POOR WRETCHED FOOL.YOU ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THIS WORLD AND SO SHALL IT BE TILL YOUR 20TH GENERATIONS . POOR BASTARD, SMELLING WRECHED FOOL.
FARWELL TO YOUR GRAVE.
Quote:
YOU NO SHAME. YOU HAVE JUST EXPOSED YOUR IGNORANCE AND FOOLISHNESS.SO YOU HAVE WORKED GUY IN MANY COUNTRIES,,????. WOE TO YOU.YOU HAVE CONFESSED THAT YOU ARE A POOR VAGABON GOING FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY IN SEARCH OF PENNY.MANY YEARS WITHOUT ACHIEVEMENTS.WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN THE NET AT YOUR AGE AFTER MANY YEARS OF WANDERING FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.THIS IS TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE A CURSED MAN.THE PEOPLE YOU ATE THEIR MONEY HAVE CURSED YOU AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE BURIED IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS.YOU ARE JUST A WORKING CORPSE.

FARWELL TO THE GRAVE WITH YOUR IDOLS.BASTARD FOOL. IN YOUR NEXT WORLD,YOU WILL LEARN TO BE UPRIGHT. FARWELL TO YOUR GRAVE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DIE POOR BECAUSE OF THE ATROCITY YOU COMMITTED ON THEIR BEHALF.IF YOU HAD A BETTER BACKGROUND,YOU WOULD HAVE SECURED A GOOD HANDWORK THAT BEING A 419 NER. SHAMELESS STINKING DEAD FOOL.

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF TO HELL

[email protected] lost his box and so missed my second reply Sad
Quote:
fulk ur asole

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE, NA YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA, YOUR UNMARRIED WIFE OR MARRIED WIFE IF ANY, YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN U DAY SWEAR FOR. U BE BIG GOAT, NA BECAUSE SAY U NEVER COLLECT MAKE U DEY JELOUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE. NA THAT JELOUS GO KILL U AND U NOR GO EVER COLLECT FOR GUY TILL U GO DIE, NOT EVEN I KOBO. HUNGRY GO KILL U, UR MAMA, UR PAPA, YOUR GENERATION AND REMEMBER SAY NOR BE ONLY U SABI COURSE PERSON.

SINCE FOSTRATION ONE KILL U AND UR GENERATION, WHY YOU NOR BRING YOUR MAMA MAKE I DEY FUCK HER DEY GIVE UNA SMALL THING MAKE UNA TAKE DEY SURVIVE. IF I DON FUCK UR MAMA FINISH, I GO PAY EXTRAL MONEY MAKE MY DOG FINISH WORK FOR HER BODY WITH BAD FUCKING. I TRUST MY DOG, MY GOD GO GIVE UR MAMA BETTER FUCKING, FROM TOTO TO MOUTH, FROM MOUTH TO BREST, FROM BREST TO YANSH. AND I ASSURE YOU SAY BY THE TIME U SEE UR MAMA U NOR GO KNOW HER AGAIN, BASE ON SAY WE DON FUCK HER DRY.

GO DEY DO CONDUCTOR, BECAUSE NA CONDUCTOR FIT U AND PERSON LIKE U TOO SMALL TO DEY DO G, BECAUSE G NOR BE FOR SMALL PIKIN LIKE U. BY THE WAY SELF U DON FINISH SCHOOL? U IDIOT.

YOUR GENERATION ARE AL BASTERD'S LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR JOHN,

YOU ARE NOTHING THAN A FOOL,AND YOU WILL EVER REMAIN A FOOL IN YOUR LIVE TILL END TIME. I DONT SEE ANY REASON SUCH IDIOT LIKE YOU SHOULD ESIST I THIS WORLD OF WISE MEN.IF I SENT YOU A PROPOSAL AND YOU DONT SEAM TO LIKE IT WHY NOT SHOT YOUR DIRTY TRAP AND TO INFORM YOU,I CAN NEVER BE POOR IN MY LIFE AS I JUST MADE MY $25000 US DOLLAR LAST THURSDAY.

SO GO TO HELL WITH YOUR CHIEFTANCY IDIOT. YOU THINK I BELIEVE IN BUYING AND SELLING OF YOUR KIND,FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
I insulted the small boy further and told him not to lie about having received so much money, he wasn't happy:
Quote:
YOU SO CALLED GODS IS NOTTHING THAN A STICK OF SHIT, I HAVE MUCH BETTER THING TO DO NOT TALKING TO POOR FOOL LIKE YOU, YOU IGBO'S ARE FPPL OF SHIT. WELL I CAN INVITE YOU TO HANG OUT AT AWOLOWO ROAD IKOYI TO SEE THE WAY REAL MEN BEHAVE, YOU CAN JOIN ME ON SATURDAY LET SEE HOW YOU WILL COME ALONG WITH THOSE OF YOUR STINKING OKIJA SMELLING VOOOO

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My very first batch....this is kinda fun!

[email protected]
Quote:
Your generation will never see peace...your grand Mother died with small shit for yash...your Father was useless like you and your Mother who drinks shakpe, And got pregnant from an arm ruber without knowing that she has bele. which will bring out FOOL like you in this beautiful World.

Don't worry mumu I will pray for you and your useless mama (ASHAWO WOMAN) to see if God will answer.

E NO GO EVER BETTER FOR YOU...IF YOU MAKE MONEY NOW E NO GO EVER LAST FOR YOUR HAND i PROMISE YOU FOOL

Yours

Nice Guy

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE U ALRIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU KNOWS GOD YOU WONT WRITE THIS TO YOUR SELFS, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR SIN

[email protected]
Quote:
dead man walking,so u are still alive na wahooo.how old are u?
if i dey look u,i just dey laugh cos ur parents no sabi say they don born rubish enter this world.come self u still dey find person way born u?hahahhahaha no worry yourself cos i know say they pick u for ashawo house.that person way u think say na him born u ask am him go tell u were him pick u,born trow way like u.sufa go kill u.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Mugu,

You are an idiot and a nincompoop, what the hell you fuckers a talking about, wish i will catch you bastard and rid of you all. God punish for writting me in the first place, about your parents.. i did not think you have any so no need talking about them because you never know them. Give me your number and i will call you fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING GENARATION TO COME

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jade --- Welcome to the party!

@All --- MORE MAGAS FOR MI BOXXXX!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY FUNNY MAN.
STUPID FOOL, GOD DEY GIVE MONEY NOT SOME STUPID SHRINE.

GO BURN IN HELL. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
U TOO FOOLISH MAN. CANT U SEE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy you try to be fool for forever, how dare you open your prison mouth on me may thunder blaster you and your family otu nne gi
bastard son of the bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin dey happen to u....why u dey corse person?Wetin i do u? Call me if u wan mak we know. +1 845-520-6524 I wan make we know each other and i never know wetin i do u.i be guy man and i no dey offend person.No ever corse person wey u no no.Try call me or make u leave me wit ur number mak we relate

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros no vex, na jus nw wey I knw who u bi, I neva knew that ur problem was so complicated like this, abeg no vex, but u 4 still try go see doctor very soon before the madness wey dey worry u go comot out of hand....abeg i believe that there are some local psychia people wey u fit meet for help based on say make u 4 no turn complete mad man.

Try follow my advice e go help u well well

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THIS EMAIL YOUR PAPA GO TAKE PAY BASTERD STAPH CHOP ALL YOUR MAMA TOTO TILL SHE DO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem, ?if you dont have anything doing with your time why dont you jump your fathers grave and go fuck your morther.
YOU BOMBO CLAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUYMAN WHY YOU DAY FOOL YOURSELF?
WAY YOU NO SAY NA STREET LIFE YOU DAY ERROR
YOU NO BE GUY AT ALL IF YOU DON MAKE MONEY BEFORE
NA YOUR OWN BE THAT MAKE YOU GO BUEL STONE
OR MAKE YOU GO PUCH PLANE SHAY YOU HERE ME BLOCK
HEAD MAKE OLIGHOST FIRE NOR BURN YOU OOOOOOOOOOOO

OR MAKE YOU KEEP THE STREET REAL
INSTED WAY YOU GO TAKE GIVE ME BX TO TAKE
HOSTLE YOU DAY TALK ANY HOW BE WISE MY BOY
NA BROKE HEAL NA HIM DAY TALK LIKE THIS

FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM THE YOUNG BYC
EOG FROM THE HOOD

GO BIG UP MY GUY NOT LITTLE THINGS LIKE YOU / AS A BROKE HEAL

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an imposter.Your entire family will die in motor accident illiterate like you. You can't even right simply english idiot. You will remain poor forever.

I don't really think that you have mother because if you do, you cannot vomitining nonsense from ur mouth.

You are a basterd idiot and armed robber. You will first die as you have prayed for it.Job less man illiterate. You can't even write better english and can't write broking english sheame on youooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR DARING TO SAY THIS I PLACE A CURSE UPON YOU AND YOU MUST DIE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS FROM NOW , YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE PEACE ANY MORE YOU FOOL YOUR VILLAGE HEAD IS A FOOL AND ALL YOUR TOWN PEOLE ARE IDIOTS YOUR MOTHER WAS PICKED INA HOTEL AND YOUR DAD A DRUNK. FALL DOWN AND DIE YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE U WEY DEY CALL PERSON MUMU NO FIT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U DIS FOOLISH IBO BOY SEE ALLL UR FAMILY LIFE AS THEM END FOR OKIJA SHRINE...NA SO E GO DEY WIPE ALL OF U ONE AFTER THE OTHER....WHICH MONEY U MAKE? NA HIM U STILL DEY NET THEY FIND WETIN? COME MAKE I FEED ALL UR FAMILY AND FUCK UR MAMA AND ALL UR SISTERS. FULLLLLLLLLLLLL...HIGHEST FULL OF THE FEDERATION.

MUGUNTA.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE THE MOST STUPID LOGOSIAN WEN NO FIT MAKE HIS FOLLOW GUYS HAPPY
HOW CAN A BORN MUGU TALK THE WAY U DE GIST FUCK OFF THATS WHY U NEVER MAKE BIG MONEY
U GO DIE FOR HUNGER WHERE YOU DEY THRO MAIL.IF U NEED HELP TELL ME MAKE I SEND MONEY FOR U VIA WESTERN.
BIG FOOL,IS BETTER U GO BACK TO THAT YOUR STINKING VILLAGE

[email protected]
Quote:
E CHUKWARA IIBARA OWNE GI URU....IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING JUST GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THIS LOW LIFE *DELETED*, I DON'T NEED TO TALK TO YOU , IF YO ARE MAN ENOUGH REPLY TO THIS EMAIL , I WILL TRACK YOU AND MURDER YOU I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU TO PIECES YOU POOR BASTARD.

EMPTY BARREL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE ,YOU DEY COLLECT PEA NUT ,MONEY WEY I DEY USE FEED MY DOGS 4 HOUSE ,WHO DEY COLLECT NO DEY SHOUT NA THE MONEY GO DEY TALK BY HIM SELF.....OK THIS IS THE LAST EMAIL I WILL BE WRITTING TO YOU BEFORE I STRIKE!!!!!!!!!YOU DEAD , AND I HAVE AN ADVICE FOR YOU GO AND AQUIRE KNOWLEDGE.THERE NO WHERE FOR YOU TO RUN TO I WILL BURY U IN MY SHRINE FOR MORE RABA ,AM A BUSY MAN I DONT HAVE TIME 4 PENNY LOPHERS LIKE YOU .

[email protected]
Quote:
IS NOW I NO YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL, BELEIVE ME YOU WILL NOT GET ONE KOBO FROM ANY OF YOUR JOB FOR THIS YEAR YOU GO SAY NA NWE AGULERI TELL YOU THAT AS NA BIG FOOL YOU BE TO THEY RELY GUY MAN LIKE YOU EMAIL. AND THAT IS HOW SOME ONE ELLS WILL DO IT TO YOU TRUE OUT THIS YEAR JUST MARK IT SOME ONE ELLS MUST DO IT TO YOU FOR SURE NA ME NWE AGULERI TELL THAT AND IT MUST WORK TAKE NOTE. WITH THIS NEXT TIME YOU WILL NOT ACT SUCH TO YOUR CO-GUY MAN OK.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the season!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA BOY FRIEND WILL DIE ONTOP OF YOUR MOTHER WHILS YOUR FATHER THAT MONKEY SINOUR BROTHER WILL DIE IN JAIL YOU AND THE REST WILL DIE IN OKIJA SHRINE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IS A PLACE OF YOUR WORSHIP.THIS DEC SOMEBODY MUST DIE IN AUTOR CRASH FROM YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOUR OKIJA GOD MUST ASK YOU 4 BLOOD.

I AND MY FAMILY WILL WORSHIP ALLMIGHT GOD I AM BLESSED WITH ALL THE MEMBER OF MY HOUSE AMEN.OUR HEVENLY FATHER IS A GOOD GOD,HE WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN YOU KNOW FOR LOTTO? YOU NO REACH YOU UNDERSTAND GO ASK OF THE NAME COMPUTER DEY WILL TELL YOU FOOL.I AM WATCHING YOU FROM NOW IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
May your family pass through this way from today in Jesus name ? I respond on your behalf amen.
RECEIVE DIE IN YOUR FAMILY BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK .

This coming Xmas, cry shall be singing in your family from today and for the remaining rest of your entire family.

Know body will assist your family from dieing this year in Jesus name, any body that think he or her will assist you ,will pay with his or her blood , died sprite shall visit you throughout from today.

You shall never no respect or peace in your life , fire and fire shall consume your family and also to those that related far from you.

Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PURNISH YOU IN JESUS NAME FOR BELEIVEING IN MAN MADE GOD, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND I REGRET EVER KNOWING PERSON SO FOOLISH AND MEANILESS LIKE. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
NO GO PUT UR SELF IN A TIT CORNER BECAUSE U NO WHO U DEY CARRY TALK COME MIT.

OGWU

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy u be fool see waiting you just bring outbtime they write na your grand mama and your grand papa you dey tell all the wards and na your grand mama mentrusatuiino wey dey black you carry the tissue put for your mouth ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
When you are praying for me to die, are you the giver of life..? the simple answer is "NO" you are nothing before God....you are just like the smallest ant on earth...you are nobody.....

Your entire Family will be like a valley of dried bones...you will never in your life see any good thing..Go now and mark it down and write my name.....i am already blessed in jesus name "AMEN....i am a blessing to my generation...unquote..and as well belongs to the family of Abraham, success is mine...Jesus Christ is Lord..

You are jobless person, jumping from here to there,,begging for food.. and your entire life will be like that.....the same way jesus christ cursed the devil the same way you are cursed...you are a devil...

i don,t need to worry myself because your are a disgraced to the society...you will never know peace in your life....Amen...

Give me your telephone number i will call you to inform you of your death.. soonest..you will never see the date of 25/12/2009..your family will be like The Palestinian...peace will be far away from you and deaths will be your family possession....

GO AND DIE....YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON....

[email protected]
Quote:
Ya father yash.Na back to sender!!U no go see xmas because u go get accident on your way to the east.

[email protected]
Quote:
COME MAKE I TELL U SOMETHING I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND BELIEVE ME I AM COMING FOR YOU THE INTERPOL AND THE EFCC AND THE REST OOF THEM ARE COMING RIGHT NOW JUST RELAX AND WATCH YOUR BACK YOU FOOL YOU THINK I DON`T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. ONLY THAT BISHOP ALONE, I HAVE YOUR IDENTITY. YOU FORVERE ROUTE IN JAIL SOONEST FROM NOW YOU BATSERD MURDER FUCKER. I HAVE SPYWARE IN YOUR SYSTEM WHAT EVER YOU DO FROM THESE MOMENT ONWARD, I WILL BE MONITORING IT YOU BASTARD.

ANY BODY WEY U SEE YOU GO DEY TALK TO ANY HOW ABEY.GOD DON CATCH YOU THIS TIME AROUND I NO BLAME YOU I BLAME THE FUCKING AND SMELLING TOTO YOU CAME OUT FROM YOU IDIOT. FROM TODAY I HAVE SPYWAER IN ALL THINGS YOU DO. I WILL SEND YOU VERY SOON THE IP ADDRESS AND THE LOCATION YOU ARE BASTARD.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GIVE BIRTH TO ANOTHER HI GOAT LIKE URSELF BASTARD. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
OH, ASHAWO PICKING NA YOU DEY THERE? HOW FAR ABOUT YOUR MAMA NA HER CONT STILL DEY SMEL?

ABEG TELL ME TRUE YOU KNOW SAY NA YOU BE MY ONLY GOOD FRIEND WHEN USE HE MAMA AS COLA FOR ME GUY YOU TOO MUCH. ANYWAY SHAL TELL THAT FUCKER WHEN YOU DEY CALL MAMA SAY I NOR NEED HER AGAIN CAUSE YOUR SISTER TOTO SWEET PASS YOUR MAMA OWN NOW, NA YOUNG BLOOD I NEED NOW OOOO..

WOW MY GUY YOUR SISTER SABI FUCK OOOOOO I NOR KNOW SAY NA SHE YOU DEY FUCK WHEN MAKE YOU NOR FIT DEY THINK GOOD. WELL I GO GIVE D LADYS WHEN DEY YOUR FAMILY (A) FOR FUCKING CAUSE NA D ONLY THING WHEN UNA SABI BE THAT. FUCKER'S FAMILY LIKE YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HEY BEFORE I FORGET ABEG HELP ME ASK YOUR MAMA HOW MUCH SHE GO DEY PAY ME NOW FOR D FUCK WHEN I DEY FUCK HER IF NOT I NOR DEY FUCK HER AGAIN OOOOOO I TELL YOU NOW AS MY VERY GOOD FRIEND WHEN USE HE MAMA AS COLA FOR ME ABEG NOR FORGET TO ASK AM THIS QUESTION OOOOOOO.

REGARDS
YOUR MAMA FUCKING MATE.

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NO BE MTCN, NA INSULTS DEY FIND FOR BOX OOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
NA COCK U BE

[email protected]
Quote:
and u be guy man...saying all dis thrsh men it very bad 4 u......i dey fucking serious.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE I WISH YOU THE SAME

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS 4 U AND UR FMAILIES. WISH OUT,I KNW EVERYTHING ABOUT U, I CAN TAKE UR NAME ANY WHERE I LIKE, BUT U DONT NO ANYTHING ABOUT ME! SEE U AND UR FMAILYS DEY.
I PROMISE U THAT IT MOST HAPPEN BE 4 XMAS,TO U AND UR FMAILYS BELIEVE IT ON NOT. HA! HA!! HA!!!
Quote:
i see u hav nothing doing in life, dont worry, u will see urself. full
Quote:
NOW YOU HAVE CONFIRM TO ME THAT YOU ARE A SCHOOL DROP OUT REALLY.

I PITY THE FAMILY YOU COME FROM, BECAUSE YOU ARE MINUS ONE.

IS BETTER YOU START TO LOOK FOR YOUR REAL PARENTS YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ADOPTED BASTARD.

YOU MAKE THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE BY MENTIONING 72HRS BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN YOUR WATER LOO WILL START AND LAST ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

IS ONLY FOOL LIKE YOU WILL REPLY AGAIN,WRITE AGAIN AND PROVE ME RIGHT.

I ASK YOU AGAIN WHO TAUGHT YOU COMPUTER?

I WISH YOU ALL THE MISERABLE THINGS UNDER THE SUN.

YOU WILL GET BLIND IF YOU ATTEMPT TO REPLY BACK, TRY AND SEE.

I KNOW FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL REPLY BACK.

HAPPY POVERTY AND SUFFERNESS TILL YOU COMMITTE SUCIDE, BECAUSE THE EARTH HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU ESPECIALLY.

BOONGOLISTIC SCHMO. THAT IS A GOOD TITTLE FOR YOU FROM TODAY TILL YOU JAWEY.
Some 12 or so hours later (night time):
Quote:
THERE IS KNOW NEED OF SLEEPING, AM HERE 4 U TO NITE, LET US SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. FULL! I WAIT UR CALL.
Quote:
HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS? NA SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO MADE UR PAPA RAN OUT OF HUT N HANG HIS SELF. NA B SO?
call me tom +229-98-93-29-87
(Note: attached a picture of a nude black man)

Why do I have the feeling some upset lads are going to call him soon Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL MY MUM IS ALREADY DEAD, SHE DIED 2004. SO NOW IT'S YOUR MOTHERS TURN TO DIE. SHE WILL DIE TOMORROW MORNING AND AFTER A WEEK YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH HER. BELIEVE IT OR NOT DEATH IS ON IT'S WAY TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
na mad man go fuck your mama

[email protected] wants to work with me
Quote:
Guy, watin i do you na, you gboy?
i want to work with you

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU ARE A MUMU,

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS ,

GOOD MORNING.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WITH ME LIKE NEVER?
WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?
HAVE I TAKING ANYTHING FROM BY FORCE? DO YOU KNOW ME IN PERSON?
WHY ARE YOU RAISING COURSE ON ME ?

I AM A HUMAN LIKE YOU TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING.

I WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW YOU ,MAYBE YOU CAN BE OF HELP, OR I CAN BE OF HELP.

WAITING.

[email protected]
Quote:
e be like say your mama dey crazy...................

[email protected]
Quote:
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender in jesus mighty name amen,is it because i ask to be your friend you have come up with all this,my dear l rebuke more cuorse unto your life,carrier,family even surdin death is yours in the mighty name of jesus,though l know that you are an opharn and this is why you dnt know the value of mother,big foooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll, you need to know the person you are talking with, what are your qaulifications in education while searching for someone to teach,hopless thing you think lm hungry like you,bastard muderfucker,

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL BECAUSE I HAVE SLEPT AND WOKE UP THAT IS AGAINST YOUR WISHES AND PRAYERS.

THERE IS NO DOUBT YOU DONT HAVE A MOTHER,SO DONT YOU THINK AM BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE MOTHER IS MOTHER NO MATTERS WHAT SHE DOES.

I WILL NOT EVEN CHECK THIS BOX AGAIN SO DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME TO REPLY COS I KNOW YOU ARE A IDLE AND JOBLESS PERSON.

CALL ME ON PHONE SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOUR SO CALLED MOTHER GOT YOUR FROM.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO SHAKIN ALL STARS DON HAMMER WELL WELL!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Can you give me your number?.so that i will know what hell are you.you bullshit boy.You are nothing but mad shit.

[email protected]
Quote:
if it is like this, you dont know any shrine ok. look for more shrine. only arusi okija na you know.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE IGBO MAN LIKE ME WHY SHOULD YOU WRITE LIKE A FOOL. DO I KNOW SAY YOU BE GUY? I JUST THROW WORK

NA U DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE YOU THINK I DO NOT KNOW HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN.

BACK TO YOU THE SENDER EVIL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ur moma toto is not sweet ok

DEAR BIG FOOL
HOW ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS THIEF YOU BETTER FIND A JOB OR YOU KILL YOURSELFE OK
AND TRY TO CHANGE STOP FUKING YOUR MAMA TOTO IT IS NOT GOOD REPENT OTHER WISE YOU WILL DIE OK
I WISH YOU BAD LUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
BRODA, WHY U DE YAN SO ROUGH NAA? U 4 4GET DE LEVEL NOW, NOBE SAY TO
START DE YAN FOOL... I NO SAY YOU DON HAVE NOTHIN!!! JUST POOR
U...WELL YOUR WISHES WILL GET BACK TO YOU..
YOU COCK SUCKER!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U ARE SO STUPID AND U WILL REMAIN USELESS IN UR LIFE.
U SEE UR FELLOW GUYMAN FORMAT IN UR BOX,WHAT U COULD HAVE DO IS TO IGNOUR IT AND NOT ALL THIS NONSENCE U WROTE HERE.....TAKE IT AS AS ADVICE FROM ME....BYE.
DON'T WRITE TO ME AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Who have frustrated you?????????????? Get real man you are sick.
fuck off bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:

u can't even make good sentence or spell correctly,i wonder what kind of quack bishop u be sef....lmao

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS NO 2010 FOR YOU?? I WILL SEE HOW STRONG YOU ARE. THERE IS NO NEED IN TALKING MUCH. SEE IF YOUR TOO MONEY WIL SAVE YO. MARK TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
DAMN! I've never seen anybody write like you do. I don't think you went to school at all. How can you ever make it in life if you cant even speak good English not to talk of WRITING good English. I don't blame you though, you just must be a frustrated man. The ONLY way you can make it is ONLY if you work on your ENGLISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Person wen say he be Holiness dey go OkI Shrine, showing you are evil
and you must die soonest.

Fulk u shit

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER GO DIE BY ACCIDENT BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

your father go die tonight .. you brokers hell..i am rich i gat money dey their dey suffere while white them dey there they thin say we be their slave. you fool thin back what they all have nmow is ours from our ancestors..dey their make pant dey wear you instead of make you dey wear pant. ass hole hunger for wire your life.

i am rich i gat it all show me what you get

idiot wey know wan t blend

you need some money send me your account number fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Becuase of this email you sent to me,you will die within 7 days and if you still alife after 7 days just send me email so,that i will know that i am not what i am.

Bye forever.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON FROM NA LADS SITTIN FOR CAFE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID PERSON THAT HAS SOMETHING CAN NOT SAY HE HAS IT. SO YOU HAVE NOTHING YOU FOOL AND YOU ARE BIG IDIOT AND THE WAY I LOOK AT YOU ARE A HACKER YOU LOOK 4 WHO TO HACK YOU FOOL.
IDIOT BIG FOOL ARE YOU GOD? I MUST

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISY YOU BAD LUCK
YOU MUST DIE YONGER
THIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
Who u be self u just they make noise since morning and think say u fit takle me,if dem born ur papa well make we see face2face.idiot
Ogun go kill ur father

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Big fool,
BIG AS YOU ARE YOU ARE STILL FEEDING UNDERS MOTHER AND YOU SWEAR FOR YOUR SELF AND YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE I INVITE YOU FOR BUSINESS THAT WILL TAKE YOU OUT FROM YOUR FAMILY POORNESS AND BE FREE FROM PROBLEM YOU ARE THERE SWEARING FOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER
INFACT ALL CAUSE RETURN TO THE SENDER.
BEST REGARD.
SAIDOU FRANK

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER EVERYTHING YOU SAID WE BE COMPLITED IN THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME (AMEN) AS YOU LIKE CURSING LET IT ENVELOP YOU LIKE BELT WHERE EVER YOU GO AND WHAT EVER YOU DO THE RESULT WILL BE CIRCLE ARROUND THIS SO SHALL IT BE WITH U FOREVER. NOTE IF YOU REPLY IT WILL PAMENET SO GO LIKE THIS. YOU DONE SOW PROBLEM FOR U AND UR FAMILY SO YOU SHALL REAP NO REMEDY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na craze de your head. If you nor take time, I will invoke your death here now, and by tomorrow morning you are dead, if you doubt me, give me the go ahead. Dead man

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SATAN U KNOW WILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY.

Because u use Bishop to email and you talk about Okija, they will Destroy your entire Generation, poverty will become ur food, I CURSE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS WHOM I KNOW.

SATAN U KNOW WILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
stop wasting your time, you son of bitch bastard.use all different email contacting your asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
Remain cursed forever.
You will seek forgiveness when you tempted to sleep with your sister or brothers wivies then know that the curse has started.

I pity you if you are from IMO STATE as my word against you must come to pass.

As you beleive in Okija Shrine and Christ from henceforth I hand you over to satan for torment forever. In Jesus name I pass this decree . Let it be by my word in Jesus Mighty name I declare. Amen.

I think this is a real classic mugu rant from [email protected]
Quote:
MR BASTERD, I HOPE YOU SLEPT WIYH YOUR MOTHER LEST NIGHT AND HAVE 100% LOVE WITH HER.I NO THAT YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WILL NOT LIVE LONG BECAUSE OGU GUA ABUEDO WILL KILL YOUR FAMILLY THIS YAER.

ANY WAY YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT YOU AN IGBO THAT MAENS THAT YOU ARE A SLAVE IN YOUR FATHERS LAND AND SLAVE ALSO IN YOUR VILLAGE WHILE BECAUSE IGBOS ARE BEING KWON AS SLAVES EVEN IN THE GOVEMENT THEY WILL NEVER SEAT AS A PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF THEIR GREDINESS AND THEIR LOW LEWEL OF EDUCATION,INFACT ARE YOU NOT ASHAME TO BE AN IGBO MAN, PEOPLE WHOM ARE CAUSE BY GOD

IF YOU TRY TO WRITE TO THIS BOX AGAIN YOU WILL FOND YOURSELF IN A STATE OF AGONY. THAT MEANS YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR SISTERS WILL BE BURIED ONE DAY.YOU WILL HAMG AND DIE
LIKE OSAMA BILLANDIM.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic