SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those posts are almost two years old. Shocked And the last one derailed the thread with a spam ad. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest reply from the lad, it's nice to know he's the jealous type, next time I email him, I must mention how the rich guy took me out for a nice meal, bought me more expensive gifts, and we danced closely to the sound of love songs in his penthouse suite Laughing

Quote:
Subject: AT LAST I CAN READ FROM YOU AGIAN.

My Love,

At last I can read your mail. How happy I was when I came to check my mailbox to see your mail among the junks that filled the inbox. However, I noticed that it has taken some time since you wrote this mail. You even mentioned that Mr. Bush would be writing very soon but up till now, I have not received any mail from him. Well, I am still waiting for his mail.

My Love, I went through your mail and all you said were well understood. To be candid with you, I feel more remorse than you think about the situations of things. I would have checked my mail earlier than now if not that I hadn’t the money, the time and the strength to come to the café to check if I had any mail. Of recently, I was not feeling all that okay. However, I am feeling better now. As I told you in the last mail I sent to you, if everything comes into place, I will make up all that I made you go through.

On my own side, I am not finding things easy at all! In truth I tell. However, you mentioned that Luther has not forgotten me, and that you are going to make him change his mind as per not wanting to do anything with me again. How far have you gone? Well, I am patiently waiting for the developments of things. I know that I messed a lot of things up, but I surely know that you have a lot of rolls to play in this situation. I am patiently waiting for the developments of things… I’m waiting. My hearing from you has really made me stronger to live again. Our living as man and wife depends on the ‘sweet talks’ you tell Luther and Mr. Bush.

Mr. Bush has not written me again to give me the details of the job he mentioned to you. You even mentioned that he will write me but up till now I have not seen his mail. It took me a longer time to come to the café because of lack of things, if he had written, I would have seen it. So, I have not gotten the full gist of the job he has for me. For now, I am still at sea. The only thing I will tell you is that I will not disappoint you again. I have learnt my lessons. Let Luther know that I am still loyal to him.

Please, my love, who is the so called ‘rich guy’? You even went ahead to tell me that ‘he’s really gorgeous… a multi millionaire’! I am really upset about that. I don’t like it one bit! I don’t want any guy whether from space, heaven or earth to come in between us. I am a jealous man. Let him keep his junks with him… unless you fancy him more than me.

I will have to go now. I don’t have much money to buy more time in the café. Until I hear from either you or Mr. Bush then I will know what step to take next. I still love you, but watch how you accept gifts from Mr. Rich Guy.

With all my Love,

xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked This thread still exists? I remember it from before I took hiatus...

Great work! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have not replied to the lad, leaving him in limbo for a while, his latest email sent today, I'll reply today saying I sent him an email and was waiting for his reply, will also ask why he hasn't replied to GWB as I know he sent him an email as well, and GWB is getting impatient at him not replying. Just trying to make him a bit more paranoid for now, after all, he is being followed closely all day and night Smile

Quote:
Subject: IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!!!

My Love,

I thought that by now I would have read from you... even being in your arms! I told you in my last mail on the 10th of June to be precise, that the type of life I am living now is very subhuman. I find it very hard to eat not to talk of coming to the cafe to check my mail. Whenever I manage to come to the cafe would be in the company of a friend who would assist me only to check my mail to see if you have written me. To my constant disappointment, I will always see my box empty. I was upportuned to have luck today at the place I normally go to to assist in offlaoding containers. Some one gave me an extra Naira. I held tight to it... here I am.

I wouldn't want to waste much time for the money is not much. I just want to know how you are faring. I don't want to hear that you fell sick again. I am very much concerned about your welbeing. I will be very glad if I know that you are very sound and kicking fine. Your silence is adding additional worry to the load I am carring already. Please, baby, tell me that you are okay. After which we will start talking about the other things that concerns our future.

Baby, my time is finishing. I would have to go now. Till I hear from you. Please, take good care of yourself. I miss everything about you. I LOVE YOU.

With all my love,

xxxxx.

[edit]

An email for GWB as well:

Quote:
Subject: I HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER ME, SIR.

Your Excellency,

I was very glad when I got your mail in April. I replied the mail but you have not replied up till now. I know you are a very busy man. It would have been wonderful if I had read from you all these while. I would have written before now to remind you of my existence but the situations of things with me over here are very tight. I will be very grateful if you would reply this mail this time around, Sir.

I sent a mail to Brandie and she also replied me once. She even mentioned that Luther still remembers me but would not like to do anything with me again. However, she promised making Luther change his mind. But, for some time now, she has not written me. She also mentioned that you will write me a mail, but uptill now, I have not recieved any mail from you. I hope to get a reply this time around.

I would have to go to go now. May the Lord God continue to grant you good health of mind and body. Till I hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the type of life I am living now is very subhuman

I laughed so hard at this, SP! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bandit23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspirational. SP this epic thread has me ready to start my own baiting. I hope one day to be half the baiter you are. Bravo!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, bit of a necro, seems silly to start a new topic to continue and/or point to this one.

I was in two minds whether to continue this bait or just let it die and decided on ending it. I was thinking, if I let it die he'll be none the wiser about what happened to him and he'll probably still be paranoid that his every move is being watched, but I had a re-think and I've decided to crack on with it to try and finish him off completely emotionally and mentally, Brandie is mailing him tonight Twisted Evil

It was December 2006 when I first emailed him, so it's our 3 year anniversary this month, awwwww Smile

He sent these first 2 emails to Brandie and GWB in the last couple of days:

Quote:
Subject: Is Been A long Time...Are You Okay

My Love,

How are You?All these while i have been waiting if i can just get a word from you.I dont know were to start as your silence to me for these long time has kept me in agony.How is your present condition of health which is very important to me?I thought by now i would have been in the United states to have you in my arms.

Till now i have not heared from President Bush after the last mail he sent to me.His promises to me uptill today has kept me wondering if he do rememer anymore.In his last email to me,He promised me of coming to America after i must have complete all the things he will tell me to do to prove to him that iam no more a fraud and to pay for my sins,He mentioned of making me one of the UNDER COVER agent here something like that but uptill now ihav,nt heared from him.

Ihave cried all these time for my unexpected condition.Are you there for me {HONEY}?Please try to make things happen again.I will like to see my Dream come true.I really miss your words,Is it all over My Love.Remember your promises to me.I rally want to be with you there.I cant wait anymore to have you beside me forever.I beleive you will make things to happen.

I have to stop here so far for the public cyber Cafe i am sending you this mail from are about to close for the day.

Keep Fit,I love you more than you think.

I remain Yours Forever.

xxxxx

This one to GWB, I think he's getting a bit pissed as his typing/language is slipping and he's sounding a bit mouthy towards me, he needs to be taken down a peg or two for that:

Quote:
Subject: AY GOD TOUCH YOUR HEART ONCE AGAIN.

Your Excellency,

Greetings in the Name of Our Lord.Sad Situation all time has became my identity.I pray to God Always to Assist me Overcome my temptation each time every day.

Sir you have decide to abandon me alone to suffer ahead even after all my effort through you to acheive my dream.Well If So God wants it,I will Accept but things are happening to me just let me know my promise to God.

If Luther does not want to assist me again?,What of you my own DAD.You told me to THINK ON SON,and you decide to deny me my faith in life.TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE.You have assist me to organise a group called the Village people of Africa,A group that can hold crowd for hours if not days not to go anywhere than to listen to harmonised and organized music that pleases the ear.

All your promises to me years back has became a nigth mare.You will make me a music star,Gat Noting,You will make Undercover Agent,Cant even hear from you since then.What Are the Things You Said you will ask me to do before i will be allow to visit the states.

I cant hear from Brandie Again thats the Worst.

Bye sir For now
Your Sincerly

xxxxx

These were sent to GWB recently:

Quote:
Subject: I stll Beleive You Will Remember Me One Day

Your Excellency,

All these while i have read this email you last sent to me more than fifty times and still beleive i can still hear from you.I hope you still remember me.I dont know what to write again.I have sent email to Brandie many times but no response.

I never beleive that i have lost all the hope.I Still need your Assistance Sir.

May God Continue to bless and Protect you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx

Reminding me of my first ever email to him and the last one I sent him, his new email below that, well, I think it''s new, unless he's quoting one of his old mails:

Quote:
Subject: THE FIRST AND THE LAST DAY I HEARED FROM YOU.(1) (2) (3)

(1)Your Words To me Your EXCELLENCY

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for your email, it came to me as a surprise.

I am very interested in learning a lot more about the oracle handed down by your past fathers, is it a very powerful oracle? As the President of the United States of America, I have great power, and such an oracle would be of great use to me in fighting the axis of evil.

I see from your email that you have made a pact with God, well I believe that God has brought us together for the common good of all men on earth, this can only be fate. Like you, I also have a great interest in singing, I am a good Christian man and sing at the White House church service every Sunday, some may say I am not very Christian, but that\'s only because of my Job as President of the United States of America, a lot of people hate me, but I have no time for those losers, we are the winners, they are the losers. Please tell me in detail, everything you hope to a! chieve in your life.

When you reply to me, you must only ever use my personal email address, this one:

xxxxx.com

Never send any emails to my [email protected] address from where I am sending you this email now, that is strictly for presidential use only, and I may not receive your emails as they are strictly monitored by my chief of staff.

Sincerely,

GWB.

(2)

Dear xxxxx,
Thank you for your email, to quote this part of your email:
"Sir, I do know that you have not forgotten me."
Actually, I had forgotten all about you, it was not until I had read through your email that I had a slight recollection of who you were, I remember the Volkswagen photos you did, and the fantastic music videos you made, those were happy days.

What exactly was the point of your email to me? I read it twice but could not put my finger on exactly what point you are trying to convey to me, please clarify in your next reply.

What are you doing with yourself at present? Have you been in touch with Brandie lately, I know she was in a psychiatric hospital for some time due to mental health problems that you caused her to have, she was then released and the last I heard was that she had to be re-admitted to the psychiatric ward after having a relapse.

I'm happy to be able to tell you that she is due to be released again on April 29th, and if you have not already done so, I suggest that you email her straight away, so that your mail is waiting in her inbox when she is released.

I know she would love to hear from you, because one of my secretaries spoke to her recently when she visited her in hospital, she speaks about you all the time, even though you are the cause of all of her health problems, and trsut me when I say this, that gal loves you more than anything on earth, do not break her heart again, if you do, mark my words, xxxxx, I can still make you vanish for good!

I am still not thoroughly convinced that you have given up your 419 fraud career, what assurances can you give me that you have put all of that behind you? At the end of the day, all you can do is tell me in words written in an email, and as you can imagine, anyone can say anything in the written word, but that does not mean they are being truthful in what they say, for all I know, you could have sent this email to me in between sending out scam emails from the same internet cafe, what exactly can you do to convince me of your sincerity in what you have told me?

One thing I do remember from our previous email conversations, I mentioned to you about you being enlisted as a special agent to do undercover work in Nigeria, that is still an option for you, even though I have now left the Presidency, I still hold high positions in Government and can get things done due to who I am, just say the word and I will instigate making you an undercover special agent, this is a way for me to know you are completely genuine.

I will also have other assignments for you to do, again, all in the name of proving yourself to me, once I am sattisfied that you are completely rehabilitated and free from a life of 419. I can then make your dreams come true, you still want to come and live in the US don't you?

You want to marry Brandie don't you? You want to be a success in the music industry don't you?

xxxxx, I can make anything happen for you, I can also make anything happen to you, so work with me, not against me, if you do, you will find your life taking a turn for the better, I know you have had some bad times during the last couple of years, now is the time for you to turn your life around, but never cross me, because even though you have learned some skills when making the songs and videos, those skills will be of no use to you if I make you vanish for good, I can be your best friend, or I can be your worst enemy, so think on, son.

Sincerely,

GWB.

(3) Is these No more again Sir,A Sinner I am But have Agreed to pay for what sin commited.I do pray to God to give me the power to know why i was in these life.Golden opportunity for me to be great but my past cut it off.Well God Still Remember my wish for the poor.

Sir After your last mail i have been waiting to hear from you.I have been waiting to know the things you said i should to prove to you that i gat nothing ever Nothing to do with fraud again.Up till today some members of the choir never still beleive that i am talking about the Past American President (GEORGE W BUSH)Some say that people are just using us over the internet.Well All these time people and freinds sees me as Nothing To COMPARE THAN A BIG FOOL FOR NOTHING.

Brandies issue comes the worst for all my fault.I am really sorry FATHER.Please Bring me Alive again.Is Luther No More intrested to do with us?If Yes,No Problem but all i just want you to do for me is to ASSIST me visit AMERICA.If with few members of the choir Ok If Alone From PRISON TO WHITE HOUSE Iam Ok.Here i am just like a walking curpse,But i belive that one Day I must contribute towards charity and that will assist America and Africa to Give Attention to Health always as My Freind "David Axelrod, Informed me last time from the White House Meeting.

I beg to stop here SIR, Inever forget your word (I can be your best friend, or I can be your worst enemy, so think on, son.)

One More thing sir Those Oracles That I refused to Offer sacrify do rejoice that i am still in their Net.I beleive my God will shurly see me through

May God Continue to Protect you Sir.

Yours Sincerly

xxxxx

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you're going to keep putting the screws to this pile of garbage, SP. He definitely hasn't gone through enough yet. He's only suffered for 3 years. You can take him a lot further.

I'm looking forward to updates as you build his hopes up yet again, only to send him crashing again. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no such thing as a necro on this bait, SP. This is a work of art. Very Happy
I'm going to enjoy the rebirth of this one. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does realise there was an election and now GWB is no longer President? He's enjoying retirement, back to his colouring-in books and crayons. You could respond with nothing but Bushisms.

Will Obama pick up this lad/bait? Very Happy

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! That's amazing Scam Patroller! Fantastic baiting!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The former president is going to establish his commemorative library sometime... ask the Lad for suggestions on books to stock the library.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic