SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Jolly Rancher

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I currently have a long distance online girlfriend (go on, call me sad...I don't care because I'm happy Razz )

My girls mother just so happened to find herself a new boyfriend, or at least a potential new boyfriend, from a dating website. Her family is a litle suspicious about him, so with my new found skills about headers and locating I plan to see if he is for real..

All I know about him so far is that he claims to be a rancher somewhere in the states, close to Iowa.

I'll give details about my investigation about him here.

But if he turns out to be genuine I would like this topic erased, if that is okay? Smile

Names will be held back as per expected. Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two scenario's could be in play here
The first one is that everything is genuine, Unlikely but none the less
possible
The second is that it's all a fake, and she's simply telling you what you
want to hear, and the two relationships are connected.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but believe me some of these people are very
good at what they do. I've been at this baiting game, long before Eater came into the picture, And I still question myself about some of my baits, As some could convince anyone that there genuine, I've had some run
for over 6 months before a money request comes along, And in some case the reply's are worded in such a way, as to make you want to suggest you send them a payment.

The ethic's of baiting are simply, "make sure it's a scam before posting any results on here" But sometimes this is not an easy thing to do...
One way to check if it is a bait, is to contact them with a completely different identity, and e-mail name and type, if your using Gmail now,
use Hushmail with the other one.

You have told us that you have a genuine girl friend now, who possibly has your real name and genuine e-mail or phone details. So you know her likes and dislikes, and her interests. send her another e-mail worded in such a way, that she can't refuse to reply, and see what sort of results you get. If you get a reply that tells you she's not interested then your
a bit surer, and you can delete the details and forget it. IF on the other hand you get a nice welcoming e-mail. The bells will start to ring.

Try running her details through sites like these,

http://www.womenrussia.com/blacklist_summary.htm

http://www.scammerlist.com/scammer_profiles_list_user_lastvisit.html

While I wish you well with your relationships, please be careful, call me
a skeptic, call me anything,, but personnely I trust no one I've meet on the net, until I've met them in person.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if you want to have the older members do some investigation aswell for you, just post up the mails and headers here. You can remove personal info, you can google his email addy for yourself then. If he turns out to be real, you can always ask someone with a green name to delete this thread for you. They are almost all nice people Wink

@weareborg, I don't think he has doubt about his girlfriend, but about the mom. I do agree to be suspicious about anyone you meet online though.

@panto - the Borg gave some good advice. Try mailing him from a new addy, and see what comes out. You say he's a farmer in Iowa - how far away is that from the gf's mother? Is that long distance aswell?

I'll see what I can do if you give me something to work with Smile

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Caligula, about your farming friend.. But I'm wary anyway.
I've seen some horrible things happen to nice people and it's not fair..

I have a long term friend , living close by who has posted all his personal details on the chat site "Tagged" Can I convince him, he's playing with fire.
Not a chance, He's convinced everyone he chat's with are genuine.

If I'm judgmental, please let me assure you it's well meant. I doubt anyone replying on here will put you up to ridicule, That's just not done on this board.
Unfortunately as far as I'm concerned trust knowone is a rule of thumb,
But if you could perhaps post a few details of these people, who knows what we might turn up between us. And if we find nothing, at the very least you will be sure there genuine. perhaps.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My daughter's on tagged, but she also receives the desperate housewife updates I send her telling her what I do here. she's wary of newcomers at best

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey panto if you are happy that is cool but please take borgs, chrysis and caligulas advice and let them investigate her and him for you to be sure if you want pm me with the details.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic