SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mitch_stu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hysterical Laughing Laughing
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, Jose! You qualify for the Ted Williams Thumbs Up Cryogenetically Frozen Head Seal of Approval.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting developments this morning. I can't figure out if Michael has finally twigged or if he is confident he can find the money all by himself with GP5 3-Tr4ck and has decided to chop Caress' dollar. Confused

Three emails for Neville this morning...

Michael to Neville wrote:
Tennyson,

You are holgan as i see you in spirit
you and your men will gem worst soon.

Michael

Tennyson,

If i mean to threaten you i can do it,but you are just holgan
needless of talking too much,if real i have serious issue with you not
even of Caress i should have you gun down for long.

Bastard.

Tennyson,

You are old and you are talentless,
i am a young man,i have much opprotunity,if not this caress issue
i suppose to be in Germany for lectures,so you are idiotic human-being
there`s nothing good can comes out of you i dont want to hear from you again
person like you is so fuckin and meanless.

Non-skull,beside caress has joined you in this stupid act,i will contact
church and Father Daug to get her arrested.

Michael

And then two for Caress...

Michael to Caress wrote:
Dear Caress,

Before you left America do you know sir nevill?,why are you joining him
in stupid act,you are not Caress you use to be before,you are now
criminal minded woman sir nevill has corrupted you sorry,i am not
with you anymore i will contact the church to get you anywhere you are..

Reason what you are telling me you kept money beside the road of Airport.
that`s rubbish,it dose make any sense.Do not tell me that again.

Your holgan friend Sir Nevill is just talking boldly if had serious issue with him
i never mind to come over and deal with him,not even you can come me
there,you are now postitute.

Michael

Michael to Caress wrote:
Dearest Caress,

If you have money there go and get it byself
i dont have time for so such rubbish,you dont
want to come over you are just moving round with holgans
you want to ruin your life sorry.

Michael

To try and save the bait, Caress is now under the assumption that either Neville of Wiggins has hacked Michael's email in attempts to get to the money. Caress replied to Michael's emails as if they were written by Neville or Wiggins.

Caress to Michael wrote:
Sir Neville or Mr Wiggins,

I am going to tell Michael that you have hacked his email. Who ever you are stop trying to get in between me and Michael. We are going to be married and you will never get the money so quit trying to trick me. Michael loves me and he would never call me a prostitute. I know someone who is close to Michael, her name is Mary Raynce. I will make a new email and contact her so you will never be able to contact me or Michael again.

Caress

Mary Raynce is Michael's original scamming persona.

Caress wrote:
Sir Neville and Mr Wiggins,

I have contacted Mary Raynce now and she will tell Michael to change his email. You are not as smart as you think you are.

Caress

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I sent an email to Mary from my new email if you get this then you should contact Mary and she will tell you my new email address, she is the only one that knows the new email so it will be safe.

Caress

Caress to Mary (Michael's alternate email addy) wrote:
Mary,

My name is Caress, I am Michael's wife. I know that we are not legally married yet, but we are in love and will be married as soon as I am in Nigeria.

Please tell Michael that Sir Neville and Mr Wiggins have hacked his email [email protected] and he should not use that email address any more. The two men that hacked his email are trying to steal our money and he should never contact me from that email again. The two men may have also hacked my email [email protected] and Michael should never contact that email again. This is my new email address [email protected]

Please tell Michael to make a new email and contact me immediately. Tell him that I have have contacted the GPS website and told them to turn off the signal so Sir Neville would not be able to find the money even if he gets the code that I sent Michael.

Tell Michael that I love him,

Caress

I deleted the code on GP5 3-Tr4ck just in case Michael is trying to chop Caress' dollar. It would be no fun if he traveled to Angola and didn't remain in contact. If he wants a new code he'll have to contact me.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
mitch_stu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and the plot thickens, top work Jose Thumbs up don't know how you guys think of it all
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I'm just making this up as I go. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
mitch_stu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still thinking of stories and i haven't even had any bait yet as he/she hasn't replied.
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work as ever, Jose!

The way I read these emails, he hasn't twigged, and he isn't planning to chop Carress's dollar. Rather, it looks like he's too chicken to actually go into Angola, and he's hoping to bully Carress into going back and getting the money herself:

Quote:
If you have money there go and get it byself
i dont have time for so such rubbish

I could be wrong, but that's how it looks to me. Maybe Carress should point out that Neville, old as he is, is still manly enough to poke around Angola for the loot. Wink

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\That's an angle I had not considered. He should have enough reading material when he checks his mail tomorrow.

Neville to Michael wrote:
Mr. James,

You are young and foolish! I have squandered more opportunity than you will ever have.

Do as you wish and contact whomever you like. I could care less about what ultimately happens to Miss Caress. Since she stole my truck like a common thief, she will be treated like a common thief.

You are one to be laughed at, not respected or feared. So please, contact the police and tell them how Miss Caress stole my truck! You stupid bastard.

Sir Neville Tennyson

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
he's hoping to bully Carress into going back and getting the money herself:

But isn't Sir Neville holding her under house arrest? If Michael is too scared of Angola is there anybody else game to chop his very large dollar?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
If Michael is too scared of Angola is there anybody else game to chop his very large dollar?

It looks like Jose has Sir Neville ready at hand to chop this particular dolla, should the lad manage to summon the balls to actually try for it. Laughing

Keep us posted! This is great reading!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picture of a lad digging and finding the treasure might upset Michael since he is too lazy to try himself.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps a certain baiter who has a knack for getting lads to dig holes can have the lads put a wooden box in the hole, bury it, and take photos as they dig it up again....for use when the time is right in this bait.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
mitch_stu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO now thats a great idea but he wouldn't go on safari then would he ??
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Perhaps a certain baiter who has a knack for getting lads to dig holes

@Nap - You must be thinking of Connie, right? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
A thought: what if Caress just found out that it was actually Sir Neville who had arranged for the previous attack on her in an attempt to take her money? Give the lad a little more rage against Neville.

Some interesting developments have forced me to go this route. We'll see how it shakes out. (Thanks, Nap!) Laughing

Mary to Caress wrote:
Dear Caress,

My brother told me you are postitute
so i dont talk to unGodly woman.
get off from Michael he said that because of you
he lost his contact with church,that you gang up
with old men to invite him at Angola.

Listen to me if you into that kind act get out it
i will give the church information about you
i should have done that but michael is the one holding me
now i have find out that you are postitute you are gone forever

Michael

/\/\/\ I love how "Mary" signed off as "Michael". I didn't call him on it though, as long as he's answering, theres' still a chance to pull this off. Twisted Evil

Caress (from new addy) to Mary wrote:
Mary,

That is a terrible thing to say! I am not a prostitute and I have nothing to do with the people in Angola other than they are there looking for the money that is rightfully mine and Michael's.

I was coming from the US to meet Michael and my plane got diverted to Abidjan. Michael came to get me and before we could meet some men attacked me. I did not remember what had even happened for a very long time. The man that saved me from the attackers took me back to his home in the UK because he did not want to leave me in Africa. At the time I did not even remember who Michael was. As soon as I remembered Michael, I made plans to come back to Africa.

Michael needed some money so I told the accountant Mr. Wiggins to send the money to Michael. Michael told me that Mr. Wiggins refused to send the money so I stole a truck from Sir Neville and then started driving to Nigeria all the way from Mozambique. I was stopped by guards at the airport because of the stolen truck and they put me in jail. I only did what Michael told me to do, he said to fly to Nigeria and I was trying, but I got arrested. Then Sir Neville came to get me out of jail and he was mad because I stole his truck and he sent me back here to the UK. I am his prisoner, not his prostitute. He has people here that will not let me leave and now he is in Angola looking for Michael and my money.

Please tell Michael to contact me. I love him and only him. I think Sir Neville and Mr. Wiggins were after our money the entire time. Michael was right all along.

Caress

Michael blasts poor Caress again, but I will no longer be contacting him from that address.

Michael to Caress' "hacked" addy wrote:
Get out you are postitute.I made big make
i should have given Deacon Galawokitz contact address
of that dead old man Nevill to getting intouch with him
get you back to Usa,You have changed to postitute.
i dont need you anymore.No matter what i have losed
in the proess of trying to get you,i do not mind,i will get back

Dont contact my sister again.

Postitute!!!

Michael

Tennyson,

Who stolen your truck?,fuck you,whatever
you intend to do i know so you have childish brian
fuck you.

Neville spills the beans...

Neville to Michael wrote:
Mr. James,

You are the one with the childish brain. I suspected all along that you were a thieving yahoo boy. You were able to fool Miss Caress because she is a westerner and an idiot just like you.

Very well then, you deserve the truth. I have planned everything! I have been watching Miss Caress since her private jet landed in Cote d' Ivoire. I intercepted every penny of the money that she sent to you. I paid the workers at the Italian Embassy to threaten her and make her leave, I even paid the captain of Enrico Pallazo's boat to stop at Cape Coast in stead of traveling all the way to Accra to meet with you.

Yes it was even I who paid "Olxxxde Stanley Axxxn" and his friend "Hilxxxy Oxxx O" to rob Miss Caress at Cape Coast Castle in Ghana. I rather enjoyed watching her being beaten by those two lads. They did it very cheaply as well, it only cost me $400 USD. They brought her belongings to me as I ordered them to and they never even knew that there was over $95,000 USD in her bag. They of course are idiots just like you, I used and then threw them out with the rest of the rubbish. I gave you their names and addresses and warned them that you might come looking for them, such a shame really, had you the courage to go confront them you would have been shot like the dirty goat that you are and I would be well rid of you by now taking the entire $1.5 million all for myself. Unfortunately Caress stole the truck and then withdrew her money from the bank before I could have Mr. Wiggins stop the transaction. I know that she had the money close by when she was arrested. I will find the money and then I shall come after you, bastard.

I may very well be older than you, but lad, you have a lot to learn in this world. It makes me mad to even think that a worthless uneducated heap of monkey dung, like yourself, almost scammed Miss Caress out of her money. You are playing with the big boys here, lad, and you will lose. You should really stick to lottery scams, trunk boxes, next of kin and other such nonsense. You belong in the cyber-cafe with all of the other yahoo boys, scamming little old ladies for their retirement checks, not here in the real world making real money.

Have a wonderful day!

Sir Neville Tennyson

NB - When I return to the UK, I am going to sell Miss Caress to the Egyptians. I hear that they pay a premium price for young American women.

If he replies to any of this, it should be quite funny. Laughing

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers crossed!!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The steam is rising in that "brian" of his. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what he will reply!

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woot! He bought it! Laughing

Michale to Neville wrote:
Tennyson,

For you are gone,all you are saying is pull shit to me ,i and caress we wordhip the same

church if you are telling me that you planned the boys to attack her do not worry

your eyes will see your head this time around.

Michael

Thank you very much.
your death is close note that.Caress is my heart,whatever happend to her
you will receive the pay back immediately

I have any inetention of offending her,so if you think of offending her you life is gone too

Michael forwarded Neville's confession to Caress. From the way he started the email, I think we are an item again. Very Happy

Michael to Caress wrote:
Dear my wife,

Please go through this email and get back to me.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
your eyes will see your head this time around.

He's going to pluck out your eyes? This is pull shit! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could Caress be rescued from Sir Neville by his formidable sister who can be very romantic, and want to help Caress find a real prince charming?

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting better and better.
I love when you believe your bait is (almost) over, and then, surprise!
You find the right e-mail to send, and it's back for one more round Very Happy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job. Glad he's back on board!

Keep his eyes on the prize. Everything needs to be converging on that airport in Angola. Wink

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Could Caress be rescued from Sir Neville by his formidable sister who can be very romantic, and want to help Caress find a real prince charming?

That would be unwise as it would give Michael an excuse not to go to Angola. (this would be bad) Sad

Now that Caress is his wife again maybe he should be hurried up. Arrow

He needs to get to Angola so ge can get the cash and use some of it to hire a couple of mercs to sort out that evil Neville character. Twisted Evil

Then and only then can he and Caress be happy together Very Happy
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
to hire a couple of mercs to sort out that evil Neville character

That is so wicked, introducing more new lad characters who might run a 'hitman' scam against Sir Neville.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic