SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad using my mates email address needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This arsehole is sending out his scam emails with my mates email address as the return address, so he's getting a shitload of bounced emails in his account, he's has also had some baiters emailing him thinking he's the scammer sending out the original email, this is the lads format:

Quote:
Attntion: Dearest Friend.

I have a client that want to invest in your country, please click this site to have his profile viewed and get back to me.

http://www.africanoiljournal.com/12-13-2007_ex-governor_james_ibori.htm

He want to build a tourist hotel in your country, I need a citizen presentable to present for his admission to entrust the transaction capital to my Confidentiality for your operation. you will be entitled to annual incoming percentage for 25yrs.

In reply, send the below correct info:

Your Full Name
Address
Occupation.

Regards,
Mr. Mathew Moukol.
[email protected]

I sent a test email to the [email protected] yesterday asking more information to make sure the addy is working, and got this reply today:

Quote:
I did not received and of the details required from you to open communication with you and discus further. as you know words are best discus on phone than writing.

Mathew M

Header for that above reply and IP is 212.85.207.118 = Ghana:

Quote:
From [email protected] Sat Nov 7 18:05:37 2009X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.38.23; Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:05:41 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 72.9.226.234
X-YMailISG: ryRfGtwWLDumsW_xSjCrTwRCXxdYd96dAKgk2048pYScs
G9Rl2pLMzI4Vcx7e2W2NaKqJbyjeKbGAXM8NrSjfScuiW4h
h38YvJnbzp5MsTFJq3ZnfzEz.SFTGPySH7AqJjbDVIr4MrxStT
ImK30eroyYYUA3K07kGECSoJ6swAznhz8JeMcoFERurj2kM
Vzjca_4RKjfQc4BogPcG_yYZrMu1kkOoc8HnmPobFmMu6
vy6n0juPXTryYgDRH7U8XxXW34WoFK7Ge4XHjhgf9XWr
.OGLRiyfZzVQXejpKrfpPzL.RTrz3yITPtsA.yyRbRBXguCp
oL4TJCY59B8EVXucY_F0378
R_3Heqf7A5suGwUnUVFOyBjBilF5ptHcwlMwQ--
X-Originating-IP: [72.9.226.234]
Authentication-Results: mta1075.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=bancodefirstdirect.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=bancodefirstdirect.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO brazoria.nswebhost.com) (72.9.226.234) by mta1075.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:05:41 -0800
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=41818 helo=bancodefirstdirect.com) by brazoria.nswebhost.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1N6pfN-0001qk-JV for [email protected]; Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:05:37 -0600
Received: from 212.85.207.118 ([212.85.207.118]) (SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected]) by bancodefirstdirect.com with HTTP; Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:05:37 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:05:37 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Please give me more details about this, thanks
To: "xxxxx" <[email protected]>
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.13
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - brazoria.nswebhost.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - yahoo.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - bancodefirstdirect.com

Please give this twat some special attention, is Mr Gomer about? Twisted Evil Obviously, the lad is using a fake bank domain name which needs to be taken down, my mate sent a complaint, but it could do with an official complaint being sent to Gnax.net, but firstly, would be nice to get an alternative addy/s from the lad first as he may have other fake bank domains that can be taken down etc.

Who-is for bancodefirstdirect.com:

Quote:
bancodefirstdirect.com (whois)
72.9.226.237, (reverse ip), ns1-brazoria.nswebhost.com., Global Net Access, LLC , [email protected]

Domain Name: BANCODEFIRSTDIRECT.COM
Registrar: DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1-BRAZORIA.NSWEBHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2-BRAZORIA.NSWEBHOST.COM
Updated Date: 21-jun-2009
Creation Date: 22-apr-2009
Expiration Date: 22-apr-2010

Domain Name: BANCODEFIRSTDIRECT.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ([email protected])
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 22-Apr-2009
Expiration Date: 22-Apr-2010

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1-brazoria.nswebhost.com
ns2-brazoria.nswebhost.com

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fake site is down

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JumpinJayJay, yes, no site is resolving to the url, not sure they have had an actual site there, certainly not cached in Google as you might expect if there was an active site on the url at some point since the domain was registered, but the domain is still active for email purposes.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll ripple a few email messages from several accounts. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I will as well...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer will make him an offer he can't defuse. Very Happy

I'll see if he likes a sexy Russian model with a handbag full of cash.

If anyone knows of a real one, let me know, meanwhile this twat will have to make do with me in drag using photos of Paris Hi|ton.

We men are such predictable fools. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll play.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first mail to him was a 'are you sure youre talking to the right person?' and I had no clue what he was about..
/me wrote:
Dear Metyou,
I am still confused as to what you request from me. Like I asked you in my previous message, I'd like you to explain what the opportunity is about, what you need, and what for.
Apologies if I'm just missing something obvious. That's why I thought I might not be who you think I am.
Best regards,
-Torv@lds
Lad wrote:
Hi Torv@lds.

The governor wants to build a tourist hotel, I need your citizenship position to admit to his understanding that I am capable of handling the amount he told me deposited in Ghana africa to carry out the building of the hotel where you will be my personal assistance there in your country to receive the money for me and I will join immediately to begin. it will be profitable for me and you if you as he has said 10% of the amount is for me and my contact and 90% goes for the investment. if you are interested and know how the legal proceedings of building a hotel is in your country, please let me know.

Metyou.
/me wrote:
Hello Metyou,
Thanks for your explanation. But I am not sure whether I can help you.
I do possess United states citizenship, but I am absolutely no expert when it comes to real estate development and the legal issues involved. Holding the money for you until you can get started would be no problem for me, but obviously there are lots of details to work out. For the legal technicalities you would better contact either a legal consultant or a property development company. So yes, I am interested, but I can probably not handle every aspect of your project for you.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Kind regards,
Torv@lds

Anyone want to be a legal consultant and put him through some paperwork?

EDIT: He likes me.. ..for being modest?
Lad wrote:
Complement of the season.

Is good to hear from you. confessing your legal heart really boost how safe you can provide a safe-haven for the money before investment begin with the experience processional of building. Talking of the properties development companies, yes factually one will be needed at time comes as I will love to have them stand legitimately to compound the admission of the whole proceedings.

With virtue, I advice you forward to me in reply your full name and telephone number, including your address so I can have it yield to the Governor to confide on us the direction and how the sum of $875 Million can gets to your safe haven for the investment to consent.

While I wait for you, extend the very best of regards to your family.

M@thew.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..so I give him my contact details..
/me wrote:
Dear M@thew,
Sorry for the delay. I am currently on a business trip in Paris, occupied most of the time.

My details are:

Torv@lds Tur!ng
I4E Pe@chtree Pkwy, 3OO61 Marietta, GA, USA
4O4-XXX-49I4

I will not be able to receive your call this week, as I can't forward my phone when I'm in a different country. I will return on Friday.

Best regards,
-Torv@lds

It seems he approves..
Lad wrote:
Hi Torv@lds.

It's always good to hear from you.

I have spoken severally with Mr. James 1bori and has made him to believe he is in safe hands 'talking of the confidentiality involve due to his present situation with his country political rivals charging him for money laundry that has him summoned to face judgement by early next year 2010. speaking with him, he factually told me the $875Million is deposited on Escrow Fold Account with a Bank in Ghana and he has the deposit certificate and statement of account forwarded to me for proof, he concluded that, the building project should start by next year when his case of the aforementioned must be acquit and discharged, so he can retain his traveling documents to join you in the state and see things for himself. that, for safety it will be wise for the $875Million to leave Ghana for security reasons, against this he said you should apply and claim the $875Million for it to be release into a safe haven account of yours in the State for 10% benefit for you and I, and the 90% should be kept in a safe bank account until next year when he will join you in the state for the project to begin. and finally he leave me directed to his lawyer is Ghana who I also spoke with. The lawyer admitted to claim the $875Million the ownership has to be change to your name: Mr. Vincent Dec1an Mont@gue Beaure9arde, and this will request your visit to Ghana to finalize everything or you give a power of attorney to a lawyer there to impersonate you in signing all the legal documents to mandate the transfer of the $875Million into your safe-haven bank account, or better still you can send your lawyer to finish everything for your signature if you so suggest that and the lawyer has to be an international lawyer. My question to the attorney was after the change of ownership what will be the next step to accomplish this transfer into my partner (you) account. She said a written application from you will be send to the bank and the transfer will commence and the $875Million will enter's your account within 72 hours.

How do we proceed was her question and I said ok, let me get back to you and furnish her with your decision?.

Until I hear from you, have a bless day with your family.

M@thew.

Do I have to read all of that? Thats almost like work.

Edit: Just sent this for now..
Quote:
Hi M@thew,
Thank you for your email. I have to be honest with you, what you wrote about the lawyer, and about Mr. Vincent Be@ureg@rde, and someone pretending to be me? When would I need to be in ghana? I've never been in africa, except for Egypt.
I shall read it more closely and get back to you if I have more questions, which I probably will.
Thanks again, and talk to you soon.
-Torv@lds

Oooooo! I thought he'd be smoother than this:
Lad wrote:
Hi Torv@lds.

What, did you mean you did not know Vincent for real? This man wrote me saying he and you are the ones who is doing this deal with me, that his name will be the name to put on all the legal documents as instructed by you. Jesus. he must be a internet hijacker, hacker or something, better you change the password of your email address immediately likewise me too. But I did not contact him yet, he also said you people have a lawyer, all to make me believe he is legality! I understood Torv@lds.

You have to be here very urgent, next week to be precise if possible for you? So I can make arrangement if you need visa and also get in touch with the attorney of James to give me the official invoice stating how much fee it will cost you to accomplish proceedings on your arrival to accomplish
transaction.

M@thew.

Next week? I don't think I will make that.

Anyone else still working with/against/on him?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I now think that he just accidentally left Vincent's name in there, and I should not have pointed it out to him. This hacker thing is to cover up his mistake. So anyway, now we can talk about our hacker for a bit, in stead of funds, fees, and lawyers.
/me wrote:
Hi M@thew,
Can you forward to me the correspondence from V!nçent Be@ureg@rde, in which he claims I instructed him? I have now changed my password to my email account and updated my anti virus and anti spyware program. Did he supply contact details on this lawyer? If so, please forward these too. This is quite disturbing.
Let's make sure we have clean lines of communication, and that we know who is who.
Thanks, and kind regards,
-Torvalds

Lad wrote:
Hi Torv@lds.

I have all his correspondence deleted since the day I knew he is a hacker, a friend of my told me the hacker use a technology emailing software, immediately you open the message they send you, they will have access to your password, it amazes me. He only told me about his lawyer, he did not send me any info.

Most definitely yes, clean line of communication is what we must had hence since the truth was reveal by God very. However, if he send me any message again I will let you know before I open it.

M@thew.

So now I guess I have to read his long mail again and come up with more questions..

/me wrote:
Dear M@thew,
Have you spoken to Mr. 1bori anymore?
I do not have a lawyer, and it is problematic for me to travel to Ghana on such short notice. I do however have a bank account that I do not use for checking or payments, which we can use to keep the funds awaiting your return.
When you have some suggestion on how to get past the paperwork, please let me know.
Please take good care for now.
Kind regards,
Torv@lds
Lad wrote:
Dear Torv@lds.

Yes, I spoke with him some days back.

When will it be ok for you to be in Ghana to accomplish the paper work?

M@thew.

Could he fedex me the documents?

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called me this sunday evening.
Its nothing special, but here is the .wav anyway. It's almost 8 minutes of 'when can you be in Ghana'. Just tried to keep him on for as long as I could.

EDIT:
As promised, I write him an email explaining the same thing I told him on the phone:
/me wrote:
Dear M@thew,
It was so nice to speak with you in person this afternoon. In regards to our conversation, I shall briefly reiterate it.

In order to sign the papers for the change of ownership, I need to be in Ghana for at least 4 days. This means I should schedule a full week. It could be problematic for me to travel to Ghana for a week soon. It takes some coordination to get a full week of from work. I have a family matter to attend to. And the holidays are just around the corner.

However, I shall do whatever is in my power to arrange this as soon as possible, and let you know what I can do. It will be a great pleasure to meet yourself and Mr. 1bori in person.

Take good care for now, and I will get back to you real soon.
Kind regards,
Torv@lds

..as promised.

But...
Lad wrote:
Sorry, you are fake
M@thew.

..Oh no!! I'm fake!

I thought phone calls are supposed to be confidence boosters.

How am I fake? I may not be able to just get on the next plane to Ghana, but if anything, that should make me more real..
/me wrote:
M@thew,

Listen. It is just not so easy for me to get away from my life for a full week on such short notice. Especially in this time of year, when I already have more plans and obligations involving others than I normally would.

If you can not sympathize with that, that does not make me a fake.

If you don't have what it takes to pursue your Mr. 1bori's project yourself, then that is your problem, but don't put the blame on me.

I have always been totally honest with you about what I can and can not do. All I have promised you is to try and arrange to travel to Ghana for a week at the earliest opportunity, and my intention is to stand by that promise. At least it was until I found this rather disturbing message from you.

Just accusing me and no explanation anything at all? I think you owe me at least that, wouldn't you agree.

- Torv@lds

I still have some hope..
..if he really considered me fake, he should have told me about how my mother's various body parts smell, what species my real father is, and what faith he envisions for me and my generation.

EDIT:
My hope dwindles..

Quote:
You want to play ok. you want to know how and why you are fake? be smart
you are not smart enough, be very smart ok wait let me explain .

Ma

...I guess I'm just not smart enough. Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic