SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first dating bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually the title of this topic is a bit of a lie as I've just had a bit of an amateurish trial run with another character during the last week.

But I have Ms Mockinatrix for this one. But before I proceed I'm going to have to nip over to technical support and try and find out how to get the headers on gmx...Failing any help I'm going to have to pass my lad onto a new character I have made up Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a couple of searches and was not able to find anything of value about getting headers on GMX (first I had to find out what GMX is Rolling Eyes ) I not the sharpest crayon in box. But still no luck on headers.

Good luck with your new project and let us know how it unfolds.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's ok, I solved this one by myself..I can receive my gmx post through Hotmail and I can check them there, but I'll do all my replies on GMX just to be safe.

Just checked the header and noticed this lad is from Senegal...Exactly the same place that my trial runs had come from, so I can see which direction this one will be going in ("My parents were murdered by rebels").

Righty oh, shall I post a header here? Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Sweetheart,
Thanks for your kind mail dear, it is nice to hear from you that show's me that you are nice man, i will like to know more about you and your country of origin and where you are now.
I am from Liberia but live here in Senegal in orphanage home i am an orphan that is why i have come to the site to look for true love someone to start up my life with and spend the rest of my life with .I found your profile interested that is why i have send you an mail so see if you are interested in me too.
Here i have attached my pics for you take a good look at them and get back to me if you like what you see i will like you send me your own pics too sweetheart.
I will stop here now, hope to hear from you soon as you get this mail.
Thanks.

Yours Lovely Sweetheart
Miss. land1 2k3h.

Standard letter, obviously hasn't worked out I'm a woman yet. Think I'll drop a few hints Smile

Forgot to mention I got the standard model shots, so I've set up my photobucket for any future pics that maybe of interest (it pays to read the boards around here Cool )

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're going to point out you're a woman, I don't think the scammer will carry on playing a lesbian. It has only worked once for me when I got my lad to pose as gay. Either it will just move on to a standard refugee/NOK scam, or it will drop you. But hey, who knows you hit one of the rare lads that is willing to explore new things Smile

I'm sure Ms. Mockinatrix will do a fine job with you (but watch out for that whip she is carrying, the marks it leaves on your back tend not to go away)

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for that, thankfully my characters name can be used as a mans..so I'll go that direction.

At least this way I don't have to imagine being a lesbian, lol, as fun as it might have been Cool I can play what I am instead...A dirty minded, yet subtle, middle aged man

Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi pantohorse Good to see you over here Very Happy Like I told you before the people here are all great and will help in anyway they can, welcome to the
LOVE / DATING SCAMS FORUM Very Happy

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jane, well, a man has to do what a man has to do...Screw with a lad who thinks he's a woman. Laughing

Just sent them an e-mail back, kept it short and sweet and to the point (I'll save the longer winded ones for later when (s)he starts introducing a bank...Something tells me that that bank will be the Senegal branch of The Royal Bank Of Scotland.

Quote:

Hi babe,

Must admit that you are looking great. Sorry to hear that you are an orphan, but you really are looking good on it. How old are you?

MYch3ll3
hope he doesn't spot my sense of sarcasm in that

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got her reply,
Quote:
My sufferings and ordeals began after my uncle masterminded the killing and my sterious disappearance of my father in his business visit to France

Sort of predictable that, I've seen this sort of thing before...as everyone else has. I think it's time to go off and create a new e-mail account and character. I have an idea forming as to which direction to take this Smile
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick cry for help at this point in my first serious bait..Could someone please point me in the direction of where the link is to that fax by email thing I read about a few days ago. I would be so grateful if someone could be so nice to a n00b like myself Very Happy
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it the k7 phone and fax site?

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could preferably just do with a fax site, I'm not brave enough to bugger about with phones at the moment. But anything you could throw my way would be a blessing Smile
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry i don't know a fax site but i know k7 has one that hides your real phone number but i am sure somone who knows will let you know i don't do faxes sorry

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a problem, I think I'll be able to BS out of it as a last resort...I've been bullshitting since my dad found his *Biology* magazines under my bed Very Happy
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly don't tell your new friend your a woman,, As it might have more appeal, considering your new girl friend is more then likely a bloke Wink
So just play along, and delay,delay,delay.

Forget the phone thing, unless you have a special pre-paid phone, you obtained simply for baiting. The risks are far to great to use your own name or phone. Please remember your dealing with criminals, Not some kid trying to get his jollies off.

The idea is really to take up there time, make them think there on a sure thing, of a nice pay day. And for every request, there's always at least ten good reasons why it won't work, and hundreds of bad reasons.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice indeed weareborg, as i have mentioned earlier my character is a bit ambified at the moment, I'll just go with the flow with that one.

Right now they've changed the tone of the whole bait with the "My dad's dead and has left me millions" chestnut and is nudging me towards a security company to pass on details, which I haven't yet (got an e-mail this morning, (s)he's getting twitchy about it now)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic