SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my second Pet say hello to Salima

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My newest pet we will see how I do as a male. Should be fun Wink

Quote:
Date:2009-11-11Subject:Re: hello
hello Salima, That is a beautiful name by the way, It is very nice to meet such a beautiful lady. I am new to these sites and learning my way around is there anyway we can take this to real email? i would like to know more about you . My name is John and I have been very lonely since my wife
has died. I would love to hear more about you, Please write me back Love John

Quote:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.231.34.71 with SMTP id k7cs91663ibd;
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:36:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.153.1 with SMTP id f1mr1999325ano.140.1257968200843;
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:36:40 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from n12.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n12.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.125.209])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 32si3033579ywh.7.2009.11.11.11.36.39;
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:36:39 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.191.125.209 as permitted
sender) client-ip=209.191.125.209;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain
of [email protected] designates 209.191.125.209 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass
(test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [209.191.108.97] by n12.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2009 19:36:37 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.65] by t4.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2009 19:36:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp417.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2009 19:36:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 87923 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Nov 2009 19:36:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1257968197; bh=g+3JFIQksQQBPa9ZVNt/rq5kkge1J57MwRX1aQiVuJo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=z5faUKXLiidp0IFlebnNcYn1ZSojKepy1ZyzAOJrnM+6H2pz39JwXid1+
VQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:
In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=WpBaQBSEThaUHjHUHtO2UmfeULVxEeCigN+EHr/WHf+r3PCm98TJ
Jf0=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: _GPOW.YVM1keYDpOQZAFmfcdqEJuli5eCBRsIyQfuo0vfJQERKfwZs8pJg
AmDEkNt1nSVPOd4zExY5LGp5c1rvSdzsdMOOz4R7miiGqSBWO2Be76v4.
ZLTQVYJNr2SF4W76pwrD4X8nWNFwBuFBQS1FVXb1E74A8JuWc1liS6L8
PW
Received: from [41.218.211.245] by web111917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:36:37 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:36:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: hello
To: John
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-138532804-1257968197=:87259"

Quote:
Well am very Glad to hear that you want to know me .....I will also want to get to know you well and see what will happen....So do you have yahoo address so we can meet at yahoo instant messenger and chat, share photos and get to know each other.....Thank you for mailing me i appreciate that........Salima

Johns reply:

Quote:
Hello My Dear,
It was so nice to hear from you, I would love to know more about you.
Do you like to be called rose or Salima? I am new to the internet, my former wife never allowed a computer in the house so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge about instant messengers but I would love to see your photos the one on the site was just beautiful I would love a
copy of that. A little about me, I own a small business that sells yard ornaments. My favorite is the pink flamingo I have about 15 in my yard and made name cards for each one. Everyday I go outside and make
sure they are facing in the right direction, I couldn' t sleep knowing they were weren't facing the ocean to the east. Its been along time since I
had any female company besides my flamingo's so please ask me
what you would like to know
Truly Yours.
John

John heartbroken sends her this:

Quote:
fromJohn >
[email protected]

dateThu, Nov 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM
subjectmy beautiful rose
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 7:38 AM (0 minutes ago)

Hello my beautiful Rose. I was so dissapointed to not here from you, I was wondering if it was something I said? I was daydreaming about us all day and I would love to have you come over here to be apart of my life and business or if you prefer you can start a catering business here and I can help you do that. Please let me know if you are still interested in me if not I will keep looking. Yours John

John is so thrilled Rose just answered and will reply to her begging for a picture and will break down and get yim just for her.

Quote:
rose_alex alex to me
show details 2:50 PM (17 minutes ago)

Well i am so much interested in getting to know you.....So i have not given up ok jut that i couldn't get time to reply your message...So please i have not forgotten about you ok....Please try and get yahoo mail address so that we can fix time to meet and chat,share pictures and get to know each other.......Yours Salima

Johns email today not much but did get the photos:

Quote:
well this are My pictures and i will like to see you too.......Yours Rose

Johns email to her today:
Quote:
when you have time email me back, and tell me about yourself john

this is her scripted reply:

Quote:
fromrose_alex alex <[email protected]>
toJohn

dateSat, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:36 PM
subjectRe: hi my pics
mailed-byyahoo.com

hide details 1:36 PM (1 hour ago)

Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned..
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don't know and can't tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.

Johns reply this morning trying to think with his "dick" lets see if it will send more photos and get this thing moving a bit faster :

Quote:

Hello My Darling,
You Have me very excited, you sound like the woman I have been searchin for, tell me can you cook? I miss a good home cooked meal, you are so beautiful would you have any sexy pictures for me, I would really love that, you get me so hot just thinking of you. love John

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat

Last edited by janeegrl on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My newest pet we will see how I do as a male. Should be fun Wink

HAHAHAHA ~ Janeegrl (John), I have become a big fun of your work.
Good luck with your new pet.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy @Lantana Thanks I do try, It will be fun doing it from a male perspective I think Rolling Eyes

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John awoke this morning and checked his email and was disappointed to not here from rose and wondered if maybe she didn't like Pink Flamingos?
Impossible he thinks who doesn't like pink flamingos He was even willing to allow her to pick out a few of her own and name them, he thinks he will write her today and ask her if she would like that. John notices it uses the Bat mass enailer program.

John received a letter from Julia:

Quote:
Delivered-To: johnny
Received: by 10.231.34.71 with SMTP id k7cs10014ibd;
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:30:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.204.154.69 with SMTP id n5mr2843033bkw.43.1258014637080;
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:30:37 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from mx30.mail.ru (mx30.mail.ru [94.100.176.44])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 8si4064312bwz.19.2009.11.12.00.30.36;
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:30:37 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 94.100.176.44 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.176.44;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 94.100.176.44 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [195.222.127.5] (port=58638 helo=L7)
by mx30.mail.ru with psmtp
id 1N8V4X-000Hsn-00
for johnny; Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:30:29 +0300
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:21:08 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional
Organization: mail.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
To: johnny
Subject: Yliya from 4ppl
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------7BE2422B26B26"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok

her ip is 195.222.127.5 Ukraine (Lugansk)*

John thinks sne sounds like a nice girl and she even sent pictures:

Quote:
Hello!

My name is Juliya.

And I am single and am missing the one that my heart needs. I have not
yet found him! I saw your profile and thought that it would be
wonderful to get to know more about you. I hope to get to know you
better!

I have a dream of meeting a man with a real feelings. I will express
all my dreams and thoughts. They will be about future life. You will
know everything I am doing and feeling from my heart. I want you to be
not an image but have a sense of warmth and kindness that you will
feel from my heart.

The loneliness is getting to much for me now and it would be so nice
to be able to share my life with someone special. I will leave you now
but will write more if after reading my letter you are still
interested.

I am sending you picture of me and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Here is my e-mail address: [email protected]

John found one of her pictures using tineye on a wrestling site http://www.pwsforums.com/showthread.php?t=109829

and wonders if she would body slam him and hurt his pink flamingos and thinks maybe they are of different woman.John will reply today and see if this is the woman for him

Johns reply to Julia;

Quote:
fromJohn
toJulia <[email protected]>

dateThu, Nov 12, 2009 at 8:58 AM
subjectRe: Yliya from 4ppl
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 8:58 AM (0 minutes ago)

Hello My Dear,
It was so nice to hear from you, I would love to know more about you. Do you like to be called Julia or Juliya.? I am new to the internet, my former wife never allowed a computer in the house so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge about instant messengers but I would love to see your photos the one on the site was just beautiful I would love a copy of that. A little about me, I own a small business that sells yard ornaments. My favorite is the pink flamingo I have about 15 in my yard and made name cards for each one. Everyday I go outside and make sure they are facing in the right direction, I couldn' t sleep knowing they were weren't facing the ocean to the east. Its been along time since I had any female company besides my flamingo's so please ask me what you would like to know
Truly Yours.

John Realizes he should have edited a bit more but hopefully she won't notice Wink

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John awoke to find a email and some new photos of his love from the Ukraine. Still worried she would crush his pink flamingos he searches tin eye with no results and is confirmed she didn't read his email. Also John still thinks she is scary looking but is lonely and will write her back later on.

Quote:
Hello John.

Thank you for your interests.

My town is Zhitomir. It is in Ukraine. I am single. You know, the
nature has been giving us too many beautiful things that is available
for each of us, the nature has been giving us the ability to love, the
ability to be honest and the ability to be what we want to be because
believe me life is always about what we want to do things and then how
we are going to do it so when we know what we want to do in our life
and how to live and where and then the next step is how to do it and
as you know that the million miles trip begin always with a simple
step. We have always taking the first and the second step and I really
hope that soon we take more beautiful steps together when I can take
your hand and tell you how much I care about to see you happy in this
life.

If you agree here is something about myself. I have brown eyes, dark
hair, I like sports, music, camping, picnics. I am kind, gentle, down
to earth, caring, respectful honest, sincere and true. I am a one
man's woman. If you want to be with me I am here to love and cherish
you forever. I live alone. I lived with my grandmother. But now she is
in the heaven.

So I am on the road to you now . I am up for the journey. I will give
you that and one day you will see yourself in my heart. I dream to
read more about yourself?

Tell me about your favourite poets? I like to hear different poems.

Juliya.

Johns reply to Juliya:

Quote:
hello so nice to receive you email, you are a beautiful woman and I hope you don't mind me saying very sexy too. You sound like a very sincere and sensitive lady. I like camping, music and watch alot of football but sorry to say not a big fan of poetry. I am looking or a one man woman, I don't like to share and would like my woman to be a good cook. I am a simple man an haven't been with a woman for 4 years so you know what I think about all the time. Please write back and can you send me some sexy pictures? John

its reply:

Quote:
Hello dear John.

I want you to know that I am a very simple person and I really want to
tell you that you give a wonderful meaning for my life. I want to tell
you that you are a wonderful man and I want you to have a place in my
heart.

I am sure that I made a right choice. And I like you and I think that
we can be together. I finished sewing college. I am seamstress. And
now I work in sewing atelier not far from market place. I live in the
communal apartment. My grandmother passed away some years ago and now
I live alone. I would be glad to have cats or dogs. I like animals so
much. But I go to the work from 8.00 a.m till 4.00p.m. And they would
be alone in the room. I like cooking, in the future you will taste my
nice tasty dinners(it will be delicious vareniki and pelmeni. And may
be borsh and salad with mushrooms. And I like cakes.)

I would be glad to meet you in a real life.We would listen to some
good music, I would ask you to stay for dinner, I would make a nice
tasty dishes for us , we would have a real good time, just enjoyed
each others company, i would look into your eyes, make you smile
laughing.

I think its great that we have this media, the Internet, and because
of this you and me have the possibility to meet each other.

I go to the translation firm to write you because I do not know
English and cannot use computer by myself. It is a service for women
and men who want to find Love.
My dear, if we can meet this summer how we could spend time together?
Take care, have a good time and write me soon, please let me fall in
love with you.

I kiss you.

Juliya.

Johns reply:

Quote:
my Dear Julia Thank you so much for the sexy photos,you are a very desirable woman, I would love to meet you Yours John

Its reply this morning:

IP is 195.222.127.5 Ukraine (Lugansk)* and notes it is getting friendlier I get hugs and kisses now.

Quote:
Good day my dear John,

Thank you for warm words.

I have endless thoughts about the things we can do together. We will
watch the sun set together and walk on the beach holding hands under
the moon. I will be dreaming about this tonight when I finally close
my eyes.

Our stop will be on a sandy beach pure white sand and very very fine
sand. I want it so much wishing you were with me so we could have swam
in the warm water and then lay on the sand afterward.

I dream about you 24 hours a day my darling. I was dreaming about you
today when someone asked me a question and I didn't even hear her as I
was in a world that only contained you and me, she finally touched my
arm and I noticed she wanted to ask me something.

I see our relationship developing slowly and becoming stronger with
each passing day. I am sure we will have a beautiful life together.

Many hugs and
kisses for you.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't like to tell you, But this has all the hall marks of a Translation scam.
Minimum script and sexy photo's.

If she keeps on about yahoo chat, tell her a story about bad experiences
with your next door neighbors kid's and how they had to get yahoo chat disabled due to pornographic suggestions, and the fact the kids where on
the computer all night, talking to some slut, about nothing.

Remember your a bloke, So start thinking like one, and talk about her
chest size and does she look good in a bikini, and does she have a boy
friend. And what's her opinion of Ukrainian men, Are they like Russian man.
But try and make her do the work, with the mails

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Borg Thanks having never been a male I am finding it harder then I thought I guess I have to really think with my other "head" Rolling Eyes I will look up translation scam to tell the truth I don't know what that is.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically you'll receive a mail from a translation agency that handles the mails between you two - because your pet doesn't speak english. Your pet won't have the money to pay the agency, so you'll have to, if you want to keep talking to her. These kinds of scams aren't too easy to bait, they are a bit harder than the regular love lad. But, they can be fun nonetheless. If I remember correctly the avatar of our dear colleague Albator is a trophy he got in a translation scam.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Is thrilled with all the attention he is receiving on the three dating sites he is on and can barely keep up with the replys and some he hasn't even answered yet. This came in 2 days ago with a new letter this morning.John also notes this one also uses the bat.

Quote:
Delivered-To: @gmail.com
Received: by 10.231.34.71 with SMTP id k7cs100541ibd;
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:57:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.18.19 with SMTP id v19mr3912278ybi.66.1257980248908;
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:57:28 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.64])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 40si3197229ywh.101.2009.11.11.14.57.27;
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:57:27 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.102.64 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.102.64;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.102.64 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 34228 invoked from network); 11 Nov 2009 22:57:27 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Organization:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=RcC1y9syM84nHFG6gY2RbR8Q8bT7EIOBTb6pnCcgzjFODhA= ;
Received: from ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Nov 2009 14:57:25 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: SkjMnquswBDqdCnLNYVM4V05sBJ.gy1yltkVDyrY
X-YMail-OSG: W3j3nTYVM1koebieF_qV2rdY.-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 01:55:11 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional
Organization: [email protected]
To: gmail.com
Subject: Hi.
boundary="----------CD1701853EC78E6"

Quote:
[email protected]
[email protected]

dateWed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM
subjectHi.
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details Nov 11 (2 days ago)

I hope you remember me still is Yuliya. We meet you on dating site and you gave
me your email address. So I decided to write to you. I would be very pleased if you
told me, because I'm very interested in getting acquainted with you. And I hope you
answer me and send me some of his photos. I send you my photo. and look forward to
your reply. Yuliya

Johns' reply:

Quote:
f
[email protected]

dateFri, Nov 13, 2009 at 6:15 PM
subjectRe: Hi.
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 6:15 PM (13 hours ago)

Hi Yuliya, I am interested in getting to know you, You are a beautiful young woman Please write back John

John received this reply showing a diffferent ip adress in Netherlands (Amsterdam)*

Quote:
Delivered-To: @gmail.com
Received: by 10.231.34.71 with SMTP id k7cs9344ibd;
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 03:37:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.134.2 with SMTP id h2mr8529648agd.110.1258198647963;
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 03:37:27 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from smtp110.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp110.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.73])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 33si1758401yxe.34.2009.11.14.03.37.25;
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 03:37:25 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.102.73 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.102.73;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.102.73 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 57183 invoked from network); 14 Nov 2009 11:37:25 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Organization:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=pvy16SfYJzERVQtYORQHLLltX4F7+Received: from hosted-by.leaseweb.com ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp110.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 14 Nov 2009 03:37:22 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: SkjMnquswBDqdCnLNYVM4V05sBJ.gy1yltkVDyrY
X-YMail-OSG: 7Pf09bsVM1m9ywB8_
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:35:30 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional
Organization: [email protected]
To: "John O'Conner"
Subject: Hello John.
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
boundary="----------36EEDF33633C3"

Quote:
[email protected]
toJohn @gmail.com>

dateSat, Nov 14, 2009 at 6:35 AM
subjectHello John.
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 6:35 AM (1 hour ago)

Hello John. I just came in an Internet cafe and got your letter. I am
very glad that you did not leave me no attention, and wrote to me. I
was very nervous and worried when waiting for your letter. The fact
that you really liked me and I am very interested in our acquaintance
with you. I am very glad that you lived up to my expectations and
wrote to me. I am grateful to you for your attention. I very much hope
that our acquaintance with you will continue successfully, because as
I told you you're very much interested me. And I hope that you're just
interested in our acquaintance with you. So now I would like to tell
you not much about myself so that you have little idea about me. I
hope that you will be interested to get acquainted with me closer and
that you will be glad to have intercourse with me.. wow I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO BUY HER DINNER So, as I already
told you, my name is Yuliya. I am 27 years old. As for my appearance,
then you've already seen my photos and see how I look. But
nevertheless, I would like to inform you that my height is 174
centimeters, my weight 56 kgs. I have gray eyes and black hair. I hope
you like how I look at my photos. With regard to my profession and my
education, I must tell you that I studied at the Institute and
graduated with a special accountant economist. But because of the
crisis, I got made redundant and I had to go to work not by
profession, which I received in college. And now I have to work a
seller-consultant in the store. I just want to inform you that I was
never her husband and had no children. WTF?? Also, I have no bad habits. I
do not smoke or drink alcoholic beverages. That's really what I can
drink a glass of wine at any celebration. And I think that this can
not be considered a bad habit. Do you think about this? Do you agree
with me in this? I hope you understand me this well. I have no bad
habits, because my mother gave me a good education and I am much
grateful to her for that. I have good character and have only good
manners. I'm just a good sense of humor gOOD BECAUSE i AM Laughing and all the things I am with
the understanding, because it is very important for the development of
communication between people. But nevertheless, I can not find true
love here in my city. And now I'm seriously tuned to look for my love
and my future on the Internet. I hope that you're a serious man and I
hope that you seriously going to apply to this well? That is how I
want to ask you that you could tell me more about you! Tell me about
yourself and send me more your photos, NEVER SENT ANYwell! I am very interested in
getting acquainted with you and to learn more about you. Well, I think
I still told you all that I now want to say in my first letter to you.
I hope that you all of you with understanding and I hope that you are
interested in the development of our communication with you to each
other. Right now I think I do conclude my letter. But I look forward
with great excitement and will wait for your answer. I wish you a
wonderful mood and have a nice day. Yuliya

John's reply:
Quote:
fromJohn
[email protected]

dateSun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM
subjectRe: Hello John.
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:35 AM (0 minutes ago)

My Dear Yuliya,
thank you so much for your reply, you are a very beautiful woman and sound so sweet, I would love to have intercourse with you
I don't smoke either but do enjoy a keg or two. Can you cook, I really miss a homecooked meal and you really make me hot and I wonder if you have any sexy pictures for me Thanks babe John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While you will be getting heaps of replies in your catcher account,, I have found it's better just to concentrate on a couple or three baits at once, Rather then starting out by collecting a load. All the fun goes out of it, if your spending hours and hours on a key board, just replying to scripts, that will
return as fast as you reply to them.. It becomes very hard work, and no longer a pleasure. Unless of cause you have a nice set of scripted replies, that you can send the same reply to all of them, And when you do store your scripts, delete the names from them. Or sooner of later you will send little Ludwinka, a scripted reply calling her Milinka, The same goes for your user name..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks again borg yea i decided just to do these i am working on and hopefully can save some scripts from these Smile

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John receives a letter from Yuliya this morning:

Quote:
Good day John.
InboxX

?

Reply |[email protected] to me
show details 6:51 AM (2 hours ago)

Good day John. I am glad to see again your letter. It is with great
interest I read your letters, and I understand that you let me become
more interesting. The mood today I have good. This morning I woke up
as usual to get ready for work, but now I found free time and I am
writing my letter. How are you? What's your mood? I think you will be
interested to know about my hobbies and I'll tell you what I do, and
what kind of lifestyle I have. 2 times a week I try to walk on fitnes,
to maintain its shape. I love to read. I also a good housewife. I have
been living separately from their parents. The fact is the family I am
the only child and it so happened that after the death of my
grandmother went to her apartment to me. and so I live alone. I like
to keep in the house was clean and tidy, I wash myself, thank god
I cook to eat,and all the things around the house I am doing myself.
In general, Ibecame an independent girl. I have folded the day. And now
to my dailyroutine was added internet cafes to visit him and write you
my letter.I hope that you and I will continue our dialogue with you and
that we're going to have more communication with each other, well! Right
now I am very interested to continue and develop our acquaintance with
you to each other. I want to have more communication with you. I also
would be very glad to hear your voice on the phone. But unfortunately
I do not have a phone. But nevertheless, if you give me your phone
number, I'll try to find some time to find an opportunity and call to
you, well! I'm interested in seeing that our communication with you
was enjoyable for you and me both. And I hope that you're just a want
that! Well, I think that now I told you not much more about yourself.
and now I do conclude my letter. And I want to ask you. But what you
do you do? How do you like to hold your spare time? And what time
convenient for you to write me your letters! I beg you, that you told
me about all this, well? But now I do conclude my letter. I wish you a
wonderful mood and have a nice day. I eagerly await your response.
Your Yuliya

John's reply:

Quote:
hello my dear Yuliya. I am sorry that I haven't replied sooner but I have been so busy with my business, which is a good thing but wreaks havoc on my social life. You sound like a wonderful woman and what I am looking for, your pictures are stunning. I would love to hear from you again Yours John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John received an email from Salima, rose what ever its name is:

Quote:

Hello Dear i saw you inviting me for a chat session i have accepted but i don't know what's wrong that it is not going through....So did you get the yahoo address? if not i will Create one for you now here so that you can use that one and let us meet on yahoo instant messenger to chat and know each other well okay.....Reply me now am online and lets do that together and see what will happen ....And please Try and send me your picture i really want to see you ok..........Salima

John won't chat with it and has decided to make her work for the privilege
of chatting to me:

Quote:

fromJohn
torose_alex alex <[email protected]>

dateMon, Nov 16, 2009 at 1:01 PM
subjectRe: hi my pics
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 1:01 PM (8 minutes ago)

Hello my sweet, I am sorry I don't have the time today to chat with you but I have sent you a picture. Can you send me one without your sunglasses on so I can see your eyes, you can tell alot about someone by looking in thier eyes. I really look forward to your picture with much excitement. John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John checks his email after playing with his pink flamingos and is thrilled his love sent new photos, ip shows sunnyvale and he notes the NNFMP:

tineye shows 1 hit at http://www1.funnation.com/14921066p

john's reply:

Quote:
John to rose_alex
show details 12:22 PM (0 minutes ago)

My love thanks so much for your pictures, you are absolutely gorgeous, did you get mine? I won't have the time to chat with you online today, my business is doing well my top sellers this week are the mushroom yard lights and the red yard globes so I will have to restock my inventory and I did get some requests to make some wooden name plagues for my customers pink flamingos so i will be very busy today which is a good thing.I can't wait to hear from you again your lover to be I hope John.

Salima replied to john:

Quote:
My dear i have seen your picture and to tell you you are looking Great and nice in that picture and i admire your picture.......I wish to chat with you one day at yahoo instant Im.....If i may ask you have you gotten the yahoo address and Do you have Yahoo instant messenger on your Computer? if Not you can download one and lets meet and chat there i really want to chat with you and know you better......Hope to hear from you......Yours Salima

john recieved this letter today:
Quote:
rose_alex alex to me
show details 4:13 PM (20 minutes ago)

Hello How Are you doing My dear i have not heard from you ....Hope everything is going on well with you.....I miss you...

ahhh she misses me my reply:

Quote:
John to rose_alex
show details 4:30 PM (3 minutes ago)

Good Evening my lovely Salima,
I hope you are doing well, I apologize for not responding to you sooner, I have been so busy. My business is doing very well now, the holiday season is my best time and you would be surprised how I get so many compliments on my flamingos decorated with holiday lights and I even have some with antlers on pulling Santa's sleigh! I hope to hear from you soon my beautiful sexy woman Yours John.
-

she replys back and wants to chat with John but he is too busy decorating his flamingos ;

Quote:
rose_alex alex to me
show details 4:35 PM (21 minutes ago)

My Dear am online now and am Just watching movies No one to chat with and know one to make me happy.....I will be happy if you get the Yahoo address now My Dear so that we can chat now am online and i will like to help you get the Address now....and how to come on yahoo instant messenger.........What do you think about that My Dear?

Johns reply:
Quote:
My Dearest Salima, Thank you so much for your patience and understanding for this very busy time of year for me, I am getting so little sleep trying to keep up with my customers demands. You see dear heart, I am trying to make as much money as I can right now so I can afford to me able to come and see you and treat you like the princess you are. Love John

john is jump_4_joy she loves me:

Quote:
That is good of you Sweetheart am very happy to hear say that.....I hope you will be with me and i hope to be with you if you don't mind.....and i really want to see you one day and live with you like Husband and Wife and i Really love You from The Day you sent me Your Picture i admire that pic and said to my self What a Handsome Man......So i will be very Glad to meet.....Love you My Dear

his reply:

Quote:

Wow my love I have been wanting to say I love you too but I was afraid you would have thought me being too fast. You are so beautiful and sexy the woman I have been looking for all my life, Do you think you can send me another picture, then I will send you another of me babe, well even on a sunday I have to get to work love John

john concerned send it this:

Quote:
hello my love I haven't heard from you and I am worried all you okay? love john

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

while John is having a cuppa tea he recieves this letter again showing ip
85.17.237.199 Netherlands (Amsterdam)* and wonders if what he heard about Amsterdam is true and the thought of a windmill or two excites him and he received two more photos again John notes the Bat mailer program:

Quote:
[email protected]
toJohn

dateWed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:50 AM
subjectHello my friend John!
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 2:50 AM (4 hours ago)

Hello my friend John! I am very pleased to again receive a letter from
you. I am very pleased that you did not ignore my letter and write
always. Although it took quite some time after we met, I already feel
some attachment to you then. I really want to have more communication
with you and want to continue our acquaintance with you further. It is
simply delicious. I did not expect to get acquainted with the internet
with such a wonderful person like you. I am very glad that I met a man
on the Internet. And I hope that you take seriously what I say, well!
John, How are you and your mood today? All you got right? I am very
interested to know about it, because I am very interested in the fact
that you and I had a good relationship with each other. Do you
understand me in this? But as for me, I must tell you that I have
everything in perfect order. I have a great mood and I'm good. That
even on the street bad weather, however it had no effect on my mood.
In this letter I would like to tell you about my dreams and my
desires. Here in my childhood, when I was a little girl, I dreamed of
traveling, I wanted to travel the whole world. I really wanted to see
other countries and know what life in what some other specific
country. I wanted to see and know their history and beauty of each
country in its own way. I wanted to understand how people live there.
I have never been abroad and with great pleasure to visit some other.
know the country and their culture, and much more. And you were
outside their country? Would you like to go beyond it? I am very
interested to know about this and I beg you, that you told me your
opinion, right? But just in his letter would like to tell about their
profession. I hope that you will be interested to know about it. So, I
worked as a salesman and consultant in the store products for
children. In my shop selling, clothing, toys, educational books, drugs
and all that is necessary for the proper development of the child.
Here's how I've already told you that I have another profession, but
that's because of the crisis, I got made redundant and I had to quit
my previous work. And I do not regret that I'm working in a shop baby
products. People come here a lot of children together with their
parents. Often they spend time here, because here there is also a
department for spending time with children. And I really like to
observe children and to have contact with them. John, Know, I have
great affection for communicating with a child and I really want to
have her child. Although I work with children have a lot of
communication with them, but that's still not that feeling when you
have your own child. you agree with me in this? Do you like children?
And where you work, what is your profession. And if you like this
work? Here on this I will finish my letter today. In Ku I wish you a
pleasant rest of the day. I'll wait for your answer. Yuliya

Johns reply to it:

Quote:
My dearest Yuliya.

I am so pleased to get another letter from you, I look forward to reading all about you. Your pictures excite me beyond words. I am a simple man and lead a lonely but simple life other ten my own business which keeps me very busy I do enjoy football games and camping out, I am not a good cook and hope you are. Please tell me more about yourself and ask me anything else you want to know my beautiful sexy woman. Yous John

it replies to John this morning:

Quote:
Hello my John!
InboxX
am?

show details 1:31 AM (10 hours ago)

Hello my John! As your business and your mood today? All you got
right? I am very interested to know about it and I hope very much that
you have everything in perfect order. That's what about me, I must
tell you that I'm good! I have a wonderful mood. I am very happy that
we'll have good communication between us. Here I am very interested in
the fact that our acquaintance with you to continue and develop. I
hope you understand my intentions are good and I very much hope that
you support my opinion in this well? John, You know, here I am now
really beginning to understand that you are really interested me! I
very much look forward to your letters and I was very pleased when I
receive your letters. I like to have intercourse with you. and I think
you're a good man. So I just want to inform you that yesterday evening
I went to my parents. For a long time with them sat and talked about
everything. And I just told them that now I met you! I told them that
I have communication with you and that you're a good man. I also told
them that our communication with you successfully continues and
develops. I am really very happy. And so my mother was very happy for
me, because I have long been in complete solitude. I have a very long
time looking for such a man with whom I will feel good. And my mom is
very happy for me, because now she really sees the joy in my eyes! I
hope that you be responsive to everything that I am telling you. And I
hope that our communication with you will continue to successfully
develop and grow, because I'm really very pleased to have intercourse
with you and I very much want to continue our acquaintance with you.
Do you understand me in this? Here is one of the things that I would
now like to tell you is that in our relationship with you came the
confidence and understanding of each other. I think it is very
important for you and me both. And this is generally very important in
any relationship. Do you agree with me in this? I beg you, that you
told me your opinion about this, well? What do you think? Here I would
like to tell you one incident that happened to me long time in the
past. I hope that you'll be with the understanding refers to the fact
that now I'm going to tell you, okay? So, I must tell you that in the
past, I trusted to one man. I thought that in our relations with him
everything is fine. But he enjoyed the fact that I trusted him to him
and he cheated on me and treated me badly to me for my eyes. It really
hurts when you deceive your closest people. It's awful and so I do not
want to feel this pain again. For myself, I decided to never play the
people's feelings and confidence, because I myself was personally in
this situation, I felt this terrible bol.Nu Behold, I tell you a
little more about myself and what I have already experienced failure
in to have a serious relationship in reality. And now I decided to
look for a man and my happiness on the Internet, because I know so
many people seek and find happiness, love is on the Internet. So I
just decided to try to do it. And I do not regret it, because I am
very glad that you met on the Internet. I am very serious in order to
continue to develop our acquaintance with you and I hope that you are
so serious about this, well? Right now, I think that our communication
with you is almost friendly. and I shall be very glad if our relations
with you to achieve a good mutual understanding and trust between us
with you. Do you understand me in this? That would be wonderful and I
want to achieve this! But what you think about this? I beg you, that
you always told me your thoughts, good! I am very interested to know
about it. Well, I think that as long as I told you all that I would
now like to tell you. And while I conclude my letter. Here I want to
tell you more, rather ask you: Why do not you send your photo? Explain
to me please. Send me your photo. Okay? I wish you a wonderful mood
and have a nice day. I very much look forward to your answer. Your
Yuliya.

Johns reply:

Quote:
Good morning my lovely Yuliya,
I hope you are doing well, I was very impressed reading your letter, You sound like what I am looking for. My business is doing very well now, the holiday season is my best and you would be surprised how I get so many compliments on my flamingos decorated with holiday lights and I even have some with antlers on pulling Santa's sleigh! I sent you my picture, I thought I did once before but good be mistaken, I hope you like it my beautiful sexy woman Yours John.

Its reply this morning:

Quote:
[email protected] to me
show details 3:25 AM (5 hours ago)

Hello dear John! I have great pleasure in life is to read your
letters. I hope that you enjoy talking to me. I want to say that I am
very happy to engage in dialogue with you. Every day when I come in
Internet cafe, I worry that if you write me your letter. But as soon
as I see that you wrote to me immediately becomes easy and
spokoyno.Kak today your business as your mood? I ask all this because
for me it is very important. It is important to know all you have in
order. I really want to have a loved one and family. I really would
like to live with such a man to whom I could rely on in difficult
times. Who would I could support. Whom I could trust, which would have
been frank with me just as I do to him. In our world, a lot of lies
treachery and deceit. And must be very careful with the people who
surround you. I know you did not last long, but I can tell you that
you are very honest and open and it is very attract me and make me
believe that I can love and be loved! My mom teach me what you have to
be open. I told her that we're all good, and that our relationship
with you successfully develop. Much to our regret, we think you are
very far from each other. I already thought that communication via the
Internet becomes a little, I would have been glad if they could meet
with you in the real world. What do you think about this? I am
increasingly aware that you are dear to me and I like you. I do not
know how to explain it in words, but I feel very good and easy to
heart when I read your letters. I hope you understand me in this and
feel the same as I did. With this, I now conclude my letter with
impatience shall wait your answer. Your friend from Russia.

John's reply this morning:

Quote:
My Dear Yuliya,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding for this
very busy time of year for me, I am getting so little sleep trying to keep up with my customers demands. You see dear heart, I am trying to make as much money as I can right now so I can afford to me able to come and see you and treat you like the princess you are. Love John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johns newest friend. Ip shows 188.187.132.35 Russian Federation (Yoshkar-ola)

Quote:

Delivered-To: john
Received: by 10.231.34.71 with SMTP id k7cs42810ibd;
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:30:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.204.3.14 with SMTP id 14mr8064592bkl.128.1258291839861;
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:30:39 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 21si3322244fks.39.2009.11.15.05.30.38;
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:30:39 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 81.19.66.27 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.19.66.27;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain [email protected] designates 81.19.66.27 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from COMP1 (unknown [188.187.132.35])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0C248621C08
for xxxxxxxxx Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:30:38 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:30:22 +0300
To: xxxxxxxxx
Subject: hello my friend John
boundary="----------741AEDE27378108"

Hello my new friend John!!! I am very glad that you responded to
my letter on the site. I waited your letter. When I saw your profile I
decided to write to you .... Now I am writing to you .. and I am very
glad of it. You probably think why I wrote to you?? I want to tell you
about it - I liked the way you describe yourself in your profile .. I
decided that we have a lot in common and that perhaps you will answer
me .. and I'm not mistaken .. and very glad of it. Now I want to tell
you about myself and what I'm looking for ... you will not mind??? I
begin my story. My name is Ekaterina, but relatives and friends call
me, Katya. so now you too can call me so. My height 173 cm, weight 56
kg. I am 25 years old. I have never been married. As I am a manager. I
have a university education. Currently I am working. I work as a
manager in a small cafe. I have no children. I have beautiful eyes. I
love to play sports, try to keep yourself in shape. After all, it is
necessary in our time. As you look at it? I do not smoke. And do not
drink alcohol ... At the station site, I registered with to find a
soul mate .. And I'm looking for a serious relationship .. what you
are looking at this site??? Me great pleasure to answer all your
questions ... so that you can feel free to ask any question. I would
like to tell you .. that I have English language ability in the middle
.. And I can only speak fluent English .. I write not very well .. so
that I might have a problem ... but if you do not understand that
either ... You can ask again me and I'll try to explain more races ...
you agree?? I hope we agree:) Now tell me about yourself, I'll eagerly
await your response. I wish you well for. Your new friend Katya

Johns reply:

Quote:
Hi Katya, I was wondering why I haven't heard back from you and then realized I forgot to send the letter, I apologize to you for that I have been real busy at work, I own my business and sometimes that takes up alot of my time. Y ou are a very beautiful young woman and would love to know more about you Your new friend John

John not hearing from her is getting impatient;

Quote:
fromJohn
[email protected]

dateFri, Nov 20, 2009 at 7:58 AM
subjecthi again
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 7:58 AM (10 minutes ago)

hello katya did you get my letter? I haven't heard back from you John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johns reply to Julia;

Quote:
Good morning my lovely Julia,
I hope you are doing well, I was very impressed reading your letter, You sound like what I am looking for. My business is doing very well now, the holiday season is my best and you would be surprised how I get so many compliments on my flamingos decorated with holiday lights and I even have some with antlers on pulling Santa's sleigh! I hope to hear from you my beautiful sexy woman Yours John.

Its reply this morning to john:

Quote:
Julia to me
show details 5:53 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello dear John,

I dream continue our relationship in reality.

Every time I receive your letter my heart beats faster and I get very
excited to hear your lovely words to me. I just cannot wait for the
moment we meet. You are the Man, I want to touch, feel and I believe
you are the one I want to spend my life with and create lovely family
with you.

I want us to spend all our free time together and we will share
everything in life with NO secrets, NO lies and NO betrayals. I will
do everything possible to make you close to me to make you happy. I
want our life together to be happy, exciting, funny, loving,
affectionate, passionate and special.

You even don't imagine how much I need you, and how lonely I feel at
my empty home without you. I wait for you, and my life is empty
without my second half. I need you in my daily life, I need you when I
wake up, when I come home from work, I need you at night and
everything my heart desires at this moment is to hug you and feel your
warmth, your tenderness and love, hug you so strongly that our souls
blend with each other and we become one whole. I hope you feel the
same to me, and that you are also waiting for the moment when we
finally meet and I see you in person.

I send you quite many kisses.

I will miss you and cry so much.

Johns reply:

Quote:
My Dearest Julia, Thank you so much for your patience and understanding for this very busy time of year for me, I am getting so little sleep trying to keep up with my customers demands. You see dear heart, I am trying to make as much money as I can right now so I can afford to me able to come and see you and treat you like the princess you are. Love John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

john received this same IP 195.222.127.5:

Quote:
T.F."Union"
InboxX

Reply |Julia to me
show details 4:22 AM (4 hours ago)

Sir,

We have to inform you that Juliya does not know English and cannot use
Internet. She has to use our translation firm. She wants to let you
know that she does not have funds to reply to your letter. She wants
you to know that she is interested in your relationships and wants to
continue your correspondence very much. If you want we can send you
the information about our services and prices you need in order to
proceed with your future communication. If you are not interested to
use our services please, inform us about it and do not give out the
information given from Juliya as it is personal and confidential.

Quote:
Yes of course I am interested please send me the details John

john received an almost instant reply

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your letter and your interest in Juliya.

You can choose the service you like.

We provide unlimited correspondence including letter translations,
printing your photos and scanning+sending your lady's photos in
limitless quantity. You can subscribe to one, two or three months of
unlimited correspondence. All prices are indicated in United States
Dollars. The costs relatively are:

one month of unlimited correspondence - 200 USD;
two months of unlimited correspondence - 350 USD;
three months of unlimited correspondence - 450 USD.
half of the year of unlimited correspondence - 700 USD.
one year of unlimited correspondence - 1000 USD.

We can also provide the service of unlimited translation, it includes
letter translations only in limitless quantity without printing your
photos for your lady and scanning+sending your lady's photos to you.

One month of unlimited translation - 150 USD;
Two months of unlimited translation - 270 USD;
Three months of unlimited translation - 370 USD.
Half of the year of unlimited translation -635 USD
One year of unlimited translation - 750 USD

If you would like to use another services we can also provide letter by
letter translation, printing your photos for your lady and scanning
your lady's photos for you:

one letter translation and printing - 5 USD;
(translator service - 2 USD; Internet service - 1 USD; printing
the letter - 1 USD; taxes and other payments - 1 USD);
scanning one photo - 2 USD;
printing one photo - 3 USD.

After you decide which service you want to use you should make the
payment via the Western Union or MoneyGram in the name of our client
Juliya. You will fill in the form where you should write: name of the
receiver:Juliya Iwanowa ; address: Gogolevskaya street, 4, Zhitomir,
zip code is 10000, Ukraine.

After you make the payment you send an e-mail with the following
information: your full name, the country you made the transfer from,
the sum you transferred and the money transfer control number (MTCN).

We will notify you when your account is running out.

We hope for our future cooperation.

Respectfully,
Principal of "Union".

Johns reply this morningand @ borg you were right on the money Laughing

Quote:
Dear sir,

I really want to continue my correspondence with the beautiful
Julia, I have never used mg or wu before can you explain to me how it is done thank you John

it again sent an instant reply;

Quote:
Dear Sir,

You can go to the bank and ask about Western Union or MoneyGram
service.

They will give you a blank where you should write: name of the

receiver:Juliya Iwanowa ; address: Gogolevskaya street, 4; Zhitomir;
zip code is 10000; Ukraine.

After you make the payment you send an e-mail with the following
information: your full name, the country you made the transfer from,
the sum you transferred and the money transfer control number (MTCN).

Juliya came today and asked about you. She misses you.

Respectfully,
"Union",

johns reply

Quote:
Dear sir,

I am little nervous about using western union or money Gram and I am very anxious to keep in touch with my Julia can you accept a bank transfer that way I can have the best plan with more photos . I worry about her alot Thank you John

its reply john sees no other choice right now but to play hardball.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your time and attention. We do understand your wish to use
bank account BUT due to the economical crisis in our country all the
accounts are frozen and 80% of bank's brenches are bankrupt so
neitherour company nor your lady havs bank account. So please use the
Western Union service and do not repeat same questions about bank
account any more as we have explained everything for your properly.
Your lady is waiting for you to continue correspondence with her so
do not make her wait too long. She has very serious intentions
towards you.

Johns reply:

Quote:

Dear Sir, The way you run your business I don't understand, if a customer has many questions you should respond in a respectful manner, I will do my best so I can speak to Julia again, I hope she is well John

john receives his apology:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

We bring our apologizes. Your lady Juliya wants to be with you so
much but she really cannot open her bank account. It is not impossible
for ordinal people in our country. She has to have $800 to open her
own account. It is impossible for her.

She is really upset and she really felt bad today because she thinks
that now you will not want to communicate with her. You can use only
use WU or MneyGram. She will not be able to pick up your help with
another way.

She sends you many hugs and kisses and her heart is always with you.

Respectfully,
"Union".

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jane, aren't you just glad that people like us have way too much time on our hands to do this stuff? Laughing

Impressive collection of model pictures you have gathered. I am impressed Smile
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing yea i don't really have much of a life I guess but at least we are trying to do some good Laughing I will be doing my first translation scam and will see how that goes also I have been searching for the fake airline ticket generator , have you seen that?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not something that I have crossed paths with yet. But I'm sure going to keep my eye open for it Smile
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Janeegrl, I have not worked a translations scam as of yet but I am paying close attention to this thread and taking notes Laughing

Keep up the good work

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Letter from Yuliya. And only one picture this time its supply of stolen photos must be running low Smile

Quote:
Hello my dear John!
InboxX

show details 9:18 AM (2 hours ago)

Hello my dear John! I am very pleased to see that you wrote to me
again. I am very pleased. I am very glad that we have with each letter
getting closer. I was very happy. I do not know how to explain it, but
you for me became really close friend. Now I have you completely trust
and can rely on you. I am sure you will not be offended. Every time I
go into internet cafes and see your letter, I am very excited. I have
several times I reread your letter. I become trapped desire of you.
Perhaps you are surprised that I am open to you. But some time ago, I
very much understand and change. The reason for my change is you. I
have to stop thinking about you. Every minute I think about you. I do
not know how it looks from the outside. Maybe you think I'm a hopeless
romantic, but I think that our meeting on the Internet is the best
thing that happened in my life. Do not you think? Here today at this I
conclude my letter. I want you to have thought over what I said to you
today, and that you told me what you think about it. Okay? I want you
to spend the rest of the day. Your Yuliya.

johns repeated reply to Yuliya

Quote:
My Dear Yuliya,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding for this
very busy time of year for me, I am getting so little sleep trying to keep up with my customers demands. You see dear heart, I am trying to make as much money as I can right now so I can afford to me able to come and see you and treat you like the princess you are. I think about you day and night my sweet Love John

it doesnt even notice and sends this:

Quote:
Hello my dear John. I am very pleased to see again your letter. I am
very pleased that you did not leave me without your attention and
write me your letters. I am very pleased that we'd met. That's when I
wanted to tell you in my letter about the fact that you're talking to
me. Here I would like to tell you about what you want yourself to come
to me. Simply put: I myself wanted to come to you. Because I must know
what awaits me in your country. We're with you will live with you in
your country? Or not? So I think yes. And I should know what awaits me
there. Do you understand me in this? Here I want you to think over my
words and gave me his answer. Okay? What exactly do you think about
it. Okay? Here on this I will finish my letter. I wish you a pleasant
rest of your day. Your Yuliya.

john's reply:

Quote:
My dear Yuliya,
Of course if you rather come to me, that is fine with me. I can't wait to meet you my sexy woman and hope you feel the same way
I have to get back to work baby and looking forward to your reply my sweetness. Love you John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John received this crap today for 75.00:

Quote:
Well my dear love i have been disconnected from having access to the internet because i have not payed my internet bills that is why you have not heard from me ...and as at now i don't have any money with me and please i want you to do me a favor to help me pay this internet bill so that we can continue contacting each other i don't want to miss you online and i don't want to loose contact with you. I really want this relationship to build up one day and for a relationship to build up it has to involve the having time for each other and contacting each other as we are doing now, and if i have not been able to pay the bill i wont get access to the internet again and that will really worry me.....So my love please help me to pay the bill it is $75.....Hope to hear from you my love......Yours SALIMA

johns reply:

Quote:

my Dearest love,
I don't understand why you would ask me for the money, you know I have been so busy here and I wanted to buy more inventory for my business, since I put the lights on my flamingos I can't keep them in stock, my customers love them. Love can't you ask your mum there and send my regards to her and your son joe by the way. I asked you about him but you didn't answer me . I am not sure how serious you are about our relationship, love John

John not hearing from her sends it this:

Quote:
My dearest Salima,

I hope you and your family are well and I am sorry things didn't work out for us John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
Quote:
since I put the lights on my flamingos I can't keep them in stock, my customers love them

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic