SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amateur Match

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Desperate to keep the Mandy name going, I send "her" this:

Hi Fiona,

Firstly let me apologise. MY workmates set me up with the pic I sent you. How they knew I was even on Adult match is beyond me, and I copped a lot of flak at work today. But the upside is I met you!

May I just say "WOW, you're stunning!" I have to work very hard to scrub up at all and yet you look so natural! I envy your beauty.

Anyway I'd best go for now, it's a very balmy night here in Sydney and it is quite late, and unlike the rest of the planet, I start work in three hours. Sydney to Coolongatta run. A stewardess' work is never done I guess

Mandy

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fiona has bitten. I get this:

Thanks so much for the compliment...I adore ur pics as well..so where do we go from here...u are in Australia and I am in USA...are u married or do u live alone...I live with my Uncle here

So I send this back, let's see if I can gross him out a bit:

Hi Fiona,

Let's just see where it takes us. After all it's early days yet.

To answer your question, I've never been married and I am single. My last girlfriend left me because I wanted to have children and she didn't. I'd even arranged for a gay friend of mine to become a sperm donor, but Janice wouldn't have any of it. I haven't had the sperm donated yet (So I'm not pregnant), as I really wanted us to be a couple when Nick donated his sperm, but as I said it was not to be.

I've dated men in the past, and I've nothing aginst them , but I long for the female touch. And as you yourself would be well aware, only a woman knows how to treat another woman sexually. Men just don't cut it if you know what I mean.

I just want to know everything about you that's all. What do you do for fun? I ask because lately I've been so wrapped up in my work I didn't handle the break up with Janice terribly well and I feel I need to get out more and start enjoying life again. I meant to ask, what do you do for work? As I said, I'm an stewardess for Qantas, and though I'm not hugely rich to the point where I can chuck in my day job, but I do have a couple of apartments and live reasonably well. A few more years and I could probably retire though which is why I'm taking on every shift I can at Qantas, so I can finally turf this crappy job before my looks fade. I mean, it's 5.16am here in Australia and I'm having my morning tea break here in Coolongatta. The trip back to Sydney will leave at 6.30 and then it's the connecting flight to Adelaide. I think I'll end up in Perth at the end of the day. I've seen more hotel rooms than I care to mention!

Tell me all about Lakeland, as I have friends in Orlando that I haven't seen in years, not since they emigrated to the US in the late 90's. I know I sound one sided but I really DO want to know all there is about you, you aer so gorgeous. I never even dreamed a woman as beautiful as yourself could be interested in plain old me. I'll finish up now and get ready for the next flight. I hate to say being a stewardess is not as glamourous as it seems

Mandy

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow you write nice long ones I keep mine short, I need to get into character a little more I think, I am sure he will bite at yours though.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thinking is if I pile it on they're more likely to believe it. It worked for Frannypoo that's for sure

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I haven't heard anything at all from Fiona, I write asking if she knows my ex's cousin:

Hi Fi,

It's 8.30pm and I'm in Tullamarine airport in Melbourne on the last leg of tonight's shift. I end up back in Sydney, so yay my own bed! Smile

I have to say I can't get that photo of you out of my head, I look forward to hearing from you but so far you haven't written. Is it something I've said? I hope not. I had a look online and from what I can see, you aren't too far away from Crystal lake! Do you know my ex's cousin, Jason Vorhees??? He 's lived at crystal lake since 1978 and is a bit of a local identity down there. If you do, maybe all three of us can meet up. THAT would be so AWESOME!

Anyway, please get back to me, I can't wait to hear from you again.

Mandy

It seems I misspelt Jason Voorhees. Embarassed Jason RULES

"You are a dead meat!"

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

danger sign's ,, you might have sent her too much info, thats why she
hasn't replied, She thinks your a fellow scammer.. or it's simply the fact it's the weekend and she /he doesn't work on the weekends.
Bi // lesban baits are never easy. take it slowly and get them to ask before you give information out..

Give it a few days and then send her a "weepy" letter, saying how you have missed her so, and your thinking of swapping your flight roster, so you can may be visit..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Cheers, will keep it in mind

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chrysis Laughing
Quote:
you aren't too far away from Crystal lake! Do you know my ex's cousin, Jason Vorhees??? He 's lived at crystal lake since 1978 and is a bit of a local identity down there. If you do, maybe all three of us can meet up. THAT would be so AWESOME!

Good one! beers!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I write again, after getting this short pice of crap:

Well I will like to meet you too Mandy..Well I do not have much ti say about my self but if you have any question you can go on and ask then I will give you the answer...

I respond thus:

To: hopefully soon to be randy
Subject: RE: Hi there
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:17:07 +1100

Hi Fi,

I want to know EVERYTHING about you! Your dreams hopes and desires! What you had for breakfast this morning, what you plan to do this evening, just - you know - everything.

Your emails make my day complete I so look forward to them. I probably shouldn't admit this but I have quite fallen for you in a big way. Everytime we have a layover, I check my emails to see if you've written to me. I've put in an application to transfer to the international routes for Qantas, adn while I think they only go as far as LA, if I took some time off I could get a connecting flight to say Orlando. Jason's agreed to put me up if I can get to transfer (he's very excited by all this, he was one of the few friends on my ex's side of the family who kept in touch, probably because they don't like all that much since he came out of the closet in the mid 80's).

While it's not 100% confirmed yet, I feel quietly confident that it will happen. I want so much to meet you!

I've attached another photo of myself, in the hopes you'll send more of yourself as well.

Mandy

And get this back with a collection of pics

Thanks so much my baby....I will tell you everything about me now...My name in Fiona Tiedgen and I am 30 yrs old, single with no kids, 5'7,brown eye, black hair, Caucasian(white)...
I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man or woman to spend the rest of my life with...
I am looking for a man or woman that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs....
I am a very understanding woman open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look..
I am a woman that will like to get to meet to someone that i will love and that will love me as well...

I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken...
I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back...
I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.

I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth....

I will like to know more about you as well...and i sent some pics of my self as well...

Intriguingly, I get an extra photo of our gal in a red dress. Sorry Janeegrl, being a bisexual MILF wannabee has it perks!

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so jealous beers! but way to go!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just chevked "she" is online now on messanger.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard a peep in days. Time for the "good" news. I pretend to cc Jason Voorhees:

Hi Fi,

I had to share the good news! My transfer to the international routes of Qantas has been APPROVED! I start on the Sydney to Los Angeles route in the New Year! This is unbelievably good news for me, it also means that I'm one step closer into being able to meet you in person.

Jase,can you recommend a good place to rent in LA? I know your in Crystal lake right now, but you were in Hollywood for awhile. Get back to me asap. Oh dear Fiona, I'm so excited, this is unbelievably good news

Mandy

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John is going to give it a go at fiona and sends her this:

Quote:
fromJohn
[email protected]

dateFri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:59 PM
subjecthi
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 12:59 PM (11 minutes ago)

Hi I saw your profile on a site my friend is a member of and I was wondering if we can get to know each other, Please get back to me John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic