SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Married Female Character? Get your second husband here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Anglia's not happy, not happy at all, If she wasn't deeply in love with Dave I think she would piss him off. And this short e-mail has not helped..

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How are you doing today hope fine? i watched some program on TV,where men got girls raped and infect them with HIV,that happens mostly in South Africa and Jamaica.I can see that you really have fun with Lynda,i believe i can do more than that when i am with you,i know every areas of satisfying a woman.

I am so worried here been alone without seeing you, please kindly help me with the money so that i can get everything sorted and meet you,i don't want the bill to be accumulating because the more i stay the higher i pay,kindly look into it and see what you can do today.
Have a nice day,my regard to your friend Lynda.
Dave.

And no sign of any photo's , pictures or anything else..
So Anglia replied with a good solid bollicking,,

Quote:
hallo Dave,

Thanks for your mail.. But I'm very disappointed with you.. Lynda said that she had had a word with you about the pictures, I think this is becoming a one way thing, We are doing all the giving and you are doing all the taking, and your not putting anything back into this relationship. I've very very disappointed in you Dave, I thought you where a very genuine, truefull, forthright sort of person. but all you do is fob us off with stories about the money you have in the UK, and the lack of money where you are. Lynda's boyfriend said, he thinks your just using us, He thinks I'll have to keep you , when you finally get here, is that true Dave. IF you do have money in England, why haven't you accessed the account, and why are you still in a hotel, you can't afford to be in. If you knew you had no money for the Bill, why did you move in there. That's very dishonest Dave, And I'm afraid I don't like dishonest people. BUT as you love me so much, I will give you just one more chance to make things right between us.. but you have to put the effort in to this or you will get no money from me.
And please tell me how are you feeding yourself if you have no money, And what happened to those contracts,, Why would anyone allow a contract to be given to someone with nothing. This is just like some sort of sick fairy tale. I think you should admit to us, just what you are..before it's too late. Please explain to us why you can't obtain your finances, and what is the state of the contracts, there dates are long overdue.. I really don't think your qualified for that sort of work, If you don't even own a camera, Do you have a mobile phone, they have camera's Dave.
I asked you along time ago for your address, and the name of your British bank, I'm still waiting for you to answer me.. Do you want me to treat you like a little bad school bay, And pull your trousers down and put you over my knee and give you a little smack for being naughty. Well do you..

Lynda said she has sent you some really hot photo's, I think you should do the same for us, first, before we even discuss money again. Don't you. real love is a two way thing Dave, of giving and taking, not taking and taking.

I'm so very upset with you, But I will send you a little kiss on the check as I still love you , just a little bit
. Love Angie xxxx

He's like a little Yoyo on a string, Bless him,, One minute he's up, next he's down. Now he'll go crying to Lynda, about what the love of his sad little life said to him. And she will be all sympathetic, and pat his little head better. NOT

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As predicted he's crying "poor me'' to Lynda,,

Quote:
Hello Lynda,

Thanks for your kind mail,Wow your picture made me hot and i could not control myself,i am so mad today after seeing your picture because there is no means of getting camera and snap picture of my Willie and send for you,
I want you to know that i brought some money here,but i have exhausted by paying my hospital bill and other expenses,i left with nothing now that is why i am asking my love Angie to help me with some money so that i can get things sorted here and go back to London for our meeting,i am not asking her for free but to pay back when i get back.I believe in real live that is why i want to meet both of you soon.

As soon as my love Angie send me money i will take 100 dollars out of it and get camera so that i can send you bunch of pictures,i believe you girls will like it most especially when my cock is charged. he's got a 12 volt charger, he plugs it into. He's like a living vibrator, and about as much use. I am only waiting for Angie's action regarding the money she promise to send me,please ginger her up so that she can send it as soon as possible.I can't wait to see you soon.
Dave.

Lynda is understanding of cause. But asking her for help is like poking a festering sore with a red hot poker. But she's so good at loading the bullets in the gun.

Quote:
Dear dear sweet David,

So how's it hanging,, Sorry I haven't replied earlier. I've been away organizing an orgy for Amputee's, it was a most memorable
experience. Do you know David. I had no idea people could get in such sexual positions. And everyone was so much better afterwards. they want me to arrange another one in a couple of weeks time, when they've recovered and all the muscle strains .
Still enough about me David.. Hows it going , did you get your hotel account paid, and have you moved out of the place, or did you simply shoot through in the middle of the night, and jump on the first plane back to England.. I think you should consider doing that.
Anglia's not very happy David, She said the other day, that she was most disappointed with you. She feels she's being used, she said your not putting any effort into the relationship. I really think David, if you want this to work, you should put a lot more effort into it, A woman likes to be won by her man, And so far all you've done is told her what your going to do, and then sat back and done nothing.
Only the other day I found her crying, saying that you didn't love her and she was so disappointed you hadn't sent any photo's for her. Your really going to have to make an effort David. send her some nice photo's of yourself, And this time make sure they are of you, and not a half arsed photo chop, or a white bloke with a black head.

But just between you and me David. I don't think she's about to send you anything until you start to pull your weight in this relationship... After all she's used to the man doing the paying, which is the way it should be. She was only saying earlier today, that she'd been out on Sunday afternoon in someone's Porsche. And she looks a million quid, when she's dressed up, So she's used to the good things in life, So make a big effort David..

Lov Lynda,, kisses

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In contrast, my character and Dave are continuing their nice little chats:

She wrote:
Thank you so very much for that link to the music of Senegal, it is a wonderful website, I love so much there, I am so happy that you shared this with me.  I only got about half way through listening to all that is there when Shabbat came, so I still have more to delight myself with. 

What is the / what are the languages used?  I recognise French on some, of course, but most are in another language/s.  What is that / are they?  Do people in Senegal speak many different languages, or is there only one other language?  Do you know any native words?  If so: teach me something!

It seems sad about the followers of Gran Marabou.  You were going to tell me about the fetish items too!  Do people invest much hope and faith in these?  Or are they just a little superstitious comfort, like St Christopher's or rabbit feet or four-leaved clovers are / used to be?

He wrote:
I know quit alright that you will love Senegalese music because of their way of dancing and dressing. Senegal has many languages but the official one is french because they are french colony, bellow are the local languages....

Wolof, Bambara, Crioule, Diola,Frase, Fula: Kunda, Fula: Pulaar, Futa-Jalon, Fula: Pulaar, Toucouleur,Manchu, Mandinka, Manjako, Seeree,Yalunka

Wolof  is the native language of the ethnic group of the Wolof people. Wolof is the most widely spoken language in Senegal.Unfortunately i don't know any native words,so there is no way can teach you.

What i mean by fetish items is the charms they tie around their hand and waist,the fetish items i am talking about normally made with animal skin with some granded item inside,they consider it as a protector and 80 % put their believe on it. People invest much hope and faith in it.Let me know how you gone so far about the music.

Sorry: I don't want to talk about music. I want to talk about toilets:

She wrote:
Jed arrived about an hour after I last wrote to you, and stayed until this morning, so I didn't get the opportunity to listen to rest of the music, but I have that on my agenda for this afternoon. 

Jed was telling me last night about public toilets in India; call me previously ignorant, perhaps, but I was quite amazed.  The world is such an interesting place!  What are public toilets like in Senegal?  What about in private houses?  Hotels?  Do hotels have bathrooms like in Britian, or are they different?

What about toilet paper?  Is that usual?  Soft?  Hard? 

It is interesting about all those languages in Senegal.  It must be a fascinating country.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, he goes right over your question about his address in London and his bank account numbers. Tell him that you HAVE to have the address and bank account info, being a business man he must know about loan agreements?? You need that info for the loan agreement that you are having drawn up, and he needs all of his collateral listed on the agreement!! You must take every precaution, I'm sure he'll want you to have those things!! Did he ever give you the name of the hotel?? I saw their address ???
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anglia's getting really jack of all this mucking around and continued requests for money, so has decided to dump dear Dave,,
So she'e written a "Good Bye" letter.

Quote:
Hallo dave,
I'm sorry you feel the way you do, But you must also see it from my point of view,, First you tell me all those fancy stories about being a business man. You portray yourself as someone with money, capital, and multi million dollar contracts, and you tell me you will never ask me for money, as you have an English bank account, and are about to sign a contract for maintenance on an Oil platform.
Then your web site disappears, you tell me you have no equipment, no employee's, and no experience in the supposed work. Then you go again'st all your big talk and ask me to supply you with money, as your unable to pay a hotel account. But you have an unknown dated return ticket back to the UK. Then I don't hear from you for two days, as you've been in hospital.
The demarns for money escalate, and now your asking for $3500 american dollars, which is a considerable amount for someone living in a 3rd world country like Senegal. Where there's hardly 5 star accommodation. As the place is more like a sewer.

Really Dave what do you expect, I've been caught before , and was taken for a large amount of money, Is it any wonder I'm being careful.. I have asked you on a number of occasions what your UK address was, and which bank you have your supposed accounts with. All to no avail, You have consistantly ignored my questions, But you expect me to send you a large sum of money.. despite the fact you constantly inform me you have finances in an unknown English bank. Which for some strange reason only known to you , your unable to access, in your current address.. And you still insist I send you money.. And when I don't you accuse me of having doubts about you, and not trusting you..

Then you send me photo's of a French fashion designer. And try and tell me it's you.

But had you set me the photo's we asked for you would have got your money,, Not now I'm afraid Dave, And you wonder why I don't trust
you.
Buy buy Dave,

Does he get up-set, NOPE does he send me an abusive replyNOPE It just goes right over hos simply little head, and he continues to rant about money..

Quote:
Hello Angie,
You make me feel sad and disappointed about the sort of bad name, you have been calling me,did i ever scam you? please stop all these rubbish accusation.I never told you that i portray multi million dollar,i told you before that my company is just a paper company which registered,but i have no store house neither equipment,i told you all these right from the beginning of our communication and we finalized it and you came again today with the same questions. As soon as get ready for the contract i will employ people to work with me here on contract basis,regarding the bank you asked for,i operates LIoyds TSB Bank. I don't have much money in my account to sustain me.

The human resources manager of the company ask me to open account here in Senegal once the document is done so that they can pay the part of the money into the account and get the contract started.I want you to know that i brought some money when i was coming to Senegal but i spent it on my hospital bill that is why i left with nothing.I never think i could ask you for any money but there is no means i can raise any money now.I have given you my home address before and you still complained about it i am fed up of argument.As for my website,the payment has expired,all these will be done if i am back to London.

I told you before that the amount is not only for my hotel bill but to get some document done,here in Senegal is not like England i need to pay for all the documents to enable me carry out my contract,i promise you that when i get back to London,i will pay you the money,because i have the 100% assurance of getting money here as soon as they pay the money into my account and without getting all these documents done i cannot open the account with the bank.Every elements of doubt you have to stop it.

I told you in my previous mail that the man who owns the camera refused to bring it,i have a camera phone but i did not come with the USB to download so there is no way i could send you any picture now,i was planing to take 100 Dollar out of the money you promise to send me so that i can get my own camera and get you bunch of pictures. You are not putting effort in this relationship you always come with argument and unnecessary talk.For your own information i am now in the mission house with reverend father,if you want this relationship to be an healthy one you must put effort and forget about side talk.

Dave.

Now what the hell do I do, Easy, I blame someone else. I tell him that my evil sister hacked my e-mail account and replied in my name, has she's a jealousy bitch. And request his LLyod's bank account details so I can send him some money, As it's a lot safer then a wire service

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile ..... the toilet talk shares an email with a new bank account given. Well, that was good timing: hope Alan enjoys a toilety mail.

Quote:
I have not visited any public toilet here and i don't know how it looks like,but i know quit alright that every houses has their own toilet,even every hotels has toilet. Hotels have bathrooms like  Britian.

About toilet paper they have soft one.

I discus with reverend father this morning about the stress as you need to move to Inverness which will take you up to 2 hours,he told me that you do not need to go through that stress and he gave me his account.
Bellow is the account info.............

[Another bank account
Reported to Alan]

If your mum is coming this week you dont need to make the bank transfer,you just need to go to western Union,but you have to consider the one that will be best for you.

Oh, I think my character will still go to the Western Union at Inverness. That will be so much slower. Especially when such a difficult procedure will need several trips before she manages to actually achieve anything.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great read guys I laughed and laughed and grats on the bank account info beers!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Dave's gone crying to Lynda, in the hope of getting a bit of sympathy
for his lost love,,

Quote:
Hello Lynda,
Thanks for your mail and the content was clearly understood. I had move out of the hotel,now living in the mission house with reverend,i explained my situation to the reverend father and he felt pity so he went along with me to talk to the hotel manager and the hotel manage agree for me to leave on one condition, that i must leave my passport with him,so my passport is with him right now pending when my bill will be cleared.

Angie seems not to understand,all she has in her mind is doubt and what people have been telling her,she is doing this because i need money from her. I am really putting effort but Angie is not,she only believe in argument, i have sent her almost 6 pictures of mine and she always demand for more,i make her to understand that the man who owns the camera refused to bring it for me and the only way i could get picture for her is when she send me the money she promise, i will be able to take 100 dollars out of it and get my own camera,i told her that she should put me into text to see if i will not send her picture after sending the money to me.

She believe that i only need her money that is a wrong motive,let her forget about the money,without her i will survive that is what she suppose to know.The worst thing she wrote me in her previous mail is that i am a scamer and i exist in Senegal,i felt bad about it,did i ever scam her? she has to stop all these trash,this will not help,it looks like we are just here wasting our time,she has to put effort and stop believing on what people say.

I have to go now till i hear from,love and kisses.
Dave.

Lynda off cause was sympathetic and helpful Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear, dear David,
Glad to hear you have sorted ourself out,and have relocated. A pity you did not move out earler, but hay it's easy to say what we should have done.. Afterwards..

I've had a couple of conversations with Angie,, And she's very upset, As she said, 'every time I meet someone on the net all they want is my money" now I'm not going to comment ether way David. But I think she might have a point, Your an adult You knew you could not pay your hotel account, yet you stayed there.. And by the same token , the manager allowed you to remain knowing you could not meet the payments for the room. I think you also exaggerated your position, By telling Angie, that you had a contract, to l fill work, when we both know that as not true, as you had no funds, to start the work, let alone finish it. Unfortunately David, when you tell one little lie, It grows and grows till in the end , your telling lies to cover the earler lies, and so it goes on and on. Till in the end like a deck of cards it comes crashing down.

And unfortunately for you, That's what has happened.. Perhaps it might be time to sort out your shit, and then move on to a fresh start.
I will have a long chat with Anglia, and we will see what we can do to help you sort this out , but really David, it's YOU, that should be offering to help us out. regardless of anything , David, the man always pays for Pussy, and the woman gets dick for free.

That's the way of the world David.. So no more lies, no more tall stories, and no more fantasies or pipe dreams. Anglia, informs me, that you told her you have a bank account with Lloyds bank in the UK. If this is correct, please send me the BSB number and the Account number, and I will see what I can do..If you can't supply the details, then we will all know that it's yet another lie.

Must go, I'm very behind with my work, we had a 4 hour power cut today, so I will be working well into the night to get everything finished, If I leave it, I will have twice as much to do tomorrow, And we are off to a bondage party on Friday night,
Love Lynda xxxxx

So lets see if he comes up with yet another bank account

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We got back onto the subject of music.

She wrote:
I love what I have listened to so far, especially Assane Ndiaye - I'm going to make a shortlist, though, and see if I can order any CDs of Sengalese artists in this country.  There's Amazon, of course, but I'm not keen on online ordering, not even with a reputable company like that: I would rather send a cheque. 

(I thought my character may as well mention her distaste for using credit cards online - before Dave ever thought to suggest making an online WU transfer.)

He wrote:
You do not need to order any CDs of Sengalese artists,i can buy them while coming,all you need to do is to listen to the music and pick your choice and forward it to me,i will get them for you.

She wrote:
How kind of you to offer to bring me CDs!  I'm a little concerned though about how much they will cost: what do they cost in Senegal?  Do you have enough money there?  Would it not be better to use some of that to pay off part of the hotel bill?  I'm sure I can find a World Music mail order company to use, it's no problem.

I received an email from my mother last night; she says that she and my father will drive down next Sunday, releasing me to go to Inverness on Monday.  I think I would prefer to do that, especially as it is all arranged now, and it won't really even take any longer because Western Union transfers are quite immediate, are they not?  I've never actually made one before, but I'm sure I've read about that.  I think I would feel more reassured to know that the money is going straight into your hands, also.

I have had one thought though:  why haven't you asked your daughter to lend you this money?  Even if she does not have it, then surely her mother would have enough to cover your expenses.  Usually people turn first to their family when they have problems - why have you not contacted your daughter?  Or even an aunt or uncle or cousin?

Greedy Dave wrote:
Not that i have money with me,i wanted to tell you to add  30 pound to the money you so that i can get the CD for you.Each one cost 4000 CFA  and 30 pound will buy up to 5 CD for you,there are other ones that is less than 4000 but i don't think you will like them.

Since your parent will be coming on Sunday,it will better for you to go to  Inverness on Monday to send the money.My daughter is a student of Liverpool University, she has nothing to offer i am the one catering for her.I don't want to have anything doing with the mother because she betrayed me and i don't want to remember her past deed.Because of her my relatives turn away from me,i don't want to share my problem with them because they may muck me,they don't like me as you may think.

Extend my greeting to your children,have a wonderful day.

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tells you that he did give you his address in London??? Exactly where /when does he give that info to you??? Unless he gives it to you in one that you did not post?? Touchy isn't he?? Defensive too, He sure does not like being called a scammer??? Tee Hee,!! he asks have I scam you?? No, not exactly, yet... but that is his plan!! At the very best he is a poor business man, totally unprepaired , not to mention his contract paper work is outdated!! In RL he is a low life scammer, who could never pass for an english person, spelling / grammar very poor!! But it is something you sure do not want to correct, better for his future victims to see.. Notice, he goes right over the fact that he sent you a photoshopped pic and a pic of someone else?? Good job, you have this one hooked... just keep stringing him along...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lynda's set him up in her last e-mail

Quote:
If this is correct, please send me the BSB number and the Account number, and I will see what I can do..If you can't supply the details, then we will all know that it's yet another lie.

Lets see what sort of reply we get to this, If he answers, then he has to supply the banking details, [another job for Alan] If he ignores it or tries to talk his way out of it. Then he's admitting the account does not exist.

Also when I asked him where his website had gone, he simply said that his subscription had run out, But if you go back through the threads, and find the link to the web site, you will find that it still loads. As Moosehead proved when he reported it's use to the owner
We've been going close to four months now, and he still hasn't had a pay day.
Dear little broken hearted Anglia, will wait a bit longer, before attempting to appeal to his good side and get back into his love life. He's quite easy, all you have to do is bait the hook with some nice juicy Porn, and he will bite, every time. BUT,As he's living in the mission, with Father Goodstuff, I might just get the good Reverend out of his Coffin, and appeal to his good side on behalf of Poor sister Anglia, who's on the point of a nervous breakdown, which is Dave's fault.

Tell us Beth, are you baiting the Lad, It's good practice,and you will learn exacty what you will get away with. And just how far you can push the envelope. And good old Dave will send you a nice photo, of himself smelling the Roses

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Into every bait, a little silence must fall.....

And so I've been ignoring Dave for a couple of days. He was worried:

Quote:
I have not heard from you,i am so worried,please let me know your situation,will your parent be coming to your place tomorrow so that you can be free to send the money? i am worried about my situation here.

Humph and other snorting sort of noises:

Quote:
Of course you haven't heard from me today: it's been Shabbat!

And, before that, Jed was staying. I sincerely hope that you do not suffer from either:

(a) possessiveness; or

(b) a focus solely on money.

Please reassure me on both those points.

I have just seen the News, and it seems that the south of England has had a bad time of weather this past 24 hours:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8360106.stm

Who is caring for your house while you are away? Have you contacted them to check that there is no storm damage?

I hope all is well. It must be a great concern to you.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't like my letter. Too much effort for him:

Quote:
How are you spending your weekend? I have much to say now because i am little bit sick,please try to help me with the money so that i can sort things out here and join you soon.
With love and kisses.

Well, I didn't like his letter either. And he will make more effort:

Quote:
I am not happy with this. The things I wrote about in my letter, they are IMPORTANT to me. And it is always important to communicate.

I'm beginning to feel that you are using ill-health as some sort of excuse.

My parents are arriving today. But I will check for your mail later.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem the boy's waving a little Olive branch, and wants as all to be friends,

Quote:
Hello Lynda,
I cannot access my account here because banks here does not allowed visa or master card,they only accept their local card called ATM. If you girls want to help me better do.
Dave.

Now it seems he's paid his bill, got his passport back and now resides in Columbia. pity the IP still reads Senegal 196.207.230.250

Quote:
Hello Lynda,
Thanks for your care towards me i really appreciated,dont border Angie to send me the money,i am not presently in Senegal i arrived in Columbia here on Thursday night for important issue,i will be back to London to See you girls and fuck hell at of you.

Please tell Angie not to border to send the money i have sorted my self out,so i don't need any money from her,let her keep her millions and should not think that i am after her money,i am after real love not money.
Dave.

Bit of a shame really as we had decided to club together and pay his bills
Of cause Angie's still not writing to him, her little black hearts still broken, and the mention of his name sends her into fits of rage.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is really interesting, he's written to Anglia, requesting more nude photo's. More like a demand

Quote:
Hello Angie,

Do not border yourself to send me any money,i have sorted myself out here,i am presently in COLOMBIA now so i will be back in London soon.I cant wait to see you.I will need your Naked pictures as your friend Lynda use to send me her naked picture,i will also need yours.
Have a wonderful day.

Dave.

So I checked the Headers ,,as one does, and guess what it shows as
Bogota Columba

Quote:
Delivered-
Received: by with SMTP id y10cs9493iba;
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:34:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by with SMTP id e5mr856612bke.184.1258184092775;
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:34:52 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web24004.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web24004.mail.ird.yahoo.com [87.248.114.91])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 22si12003912fxm.27.2009.11.13.23.34.51;
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:34:51 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.114.91 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=87.248.114.91;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.114.91 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 84663 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Nov 2009 07:34:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1258184091; bh=sG4GL8GFDz9E4Ub+Xd/EHJFkWaLTATP+vyJbOjaVf+o=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=xeK7DbKcFyYRHDpVLTks1tWV/bEjA3oi3/diW+A8FYKg5ruPrX+tX02Q
pHOfhSZx3Lrk6Xtk+n92AIWYohe2RyWmqhPwyoF47zphee7SNgQhEWCZ
VThUpA5o1C1oaUvwv163Cw7/z688P+NwRQmHl45RRMCMI8e/WRObRk
VXAIs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=D0DTlUX5kvA4utP+seoxUtu/TzZoq7euURq1s+Kq4gG+VN1gCf4Cs0O
/O9O0Y0rPostSQQAGz6TAMukH9X2+U7BpdiizCAPJLli4vtmYFHKQ6XpJ
MatmlVR9Z84Prb4E5xWE+yXJ72k5PMpYUOG7LIbYTEJLT9zXN83H5uf87
wo=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: AghEMMsVM1kL5ssD1j.JNSD8VvvZn9jkAVciq3BKj6pmqvHskLfuzX8wkp
CaFm5kVDU6NfOU2HiREMnDKuEfVZcwYrdHO3OuRUouYpgT8zauoJn7FT3
UsjyFCOioE1Z_oFTXKiXp5g0DU9__KFhhsJ5r.dvZbZixo8sl.8g.W4BVkW0hUlDtOppHSBUkFxavOjERakQ8U76CDz2ntUtsZulxkjjx7Y0fMpTvnf9MJoweyr
Z.c1fpzL4J8OQsp8jywiAnESsvv8.DKkG.0ZX6qkSlY5FsZHGxBOmWPv_
hnu2jJj8g5g8zYAtMusGLznUEF8gCIzxn9qODkQTDRNE30CeNKdlPdZbsr
QMoo6ovheej.ZIubd3
Received: from [190.102.206.48] by web24004.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:34:50 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:34:50 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: From Dave
To:
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2037487916-1258184090=:84660"

--0-2037487916-1258184090=:84660
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Please check your last mail Branwen,, this one shows as
190.102.206.48 Colombia (Bogotá) I have no idea how he's fiddled it

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Looks like it's a proxy!

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

ISP: Colombia Móvil
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
City: Bogotá

Shows he's aware of IP addresses, though.....

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear me! Either my character is totally out of favour, or that Lad expects money for nothing!

He wrote:
Hello Dear,

How have you gone so far? about sending the money? i am waiting for your kind mail,have a wonderful day.
Dave.

She wrote:
Dave, I have not gone anywhere. My parents are here, and I was supposed to be going down to Inverness and the Western Union today, but, like I said to them, I'm not prepared to help any man who won't even talk to me about things that are important to me.

So I thought I'd wait and see what you have to say. If you can manage to put yourself to what you obviously regard as ENORMOUS effort, and communicate and discuss the issues I addressed, then I could go to Inverness tomorrow.

But, at the moment, I feel as if I am being used.

And that is not good.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is going on in his mind? Now my character has received this:

Quote:
Thanks for your concern towards me,i really appreciated.Don't even border to send the money,a Colombia woman has sorted things out for me,i will traveling to Indonesia Tonight
and i will mail you as soon as i arrived there.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's playing a very strange game, that's for sure, the lovely Anglia, got something very much the same. Which is very strange considering She hasn't replied to any of his mails for over a week

Quote:
Hello Angie,
Do not border yourself to send me any money,i have sorted myself out
here,i am presently in COLOMBIA now so i will be back in London soon.I
cant wait to see you.
Have a wonderful day.
Dave.

It will be interesting to see just what develops with our world traveler.
And how he intends to implement a pay day

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he realised that he doesn't have any suitable ID to pick up a WU transfer? Does he have contacts in Columbia and Indonesia with usable bank accounts, and he needs an excuse to suggest those? Or is he just batty?

Whatever: my character is not happy:

Quote:
Dave, I really don't know what to say. My parents drove down here from Wick on Sunday, to enable me to go to the Western Union. You then messed me about with your non-communication for a day, and now this!

I didn't see your letter until I came back from the bank this morning. My parents have just left to drive home; they are furious at you wasting their time like this. And I've got to go back to the bank to pay the money back in, as well.

And what happened to ETHICAL polyamory? Why have you not told me about your Columbian girlfriend before? And why are you going to Indonesia, of all places? I thought you were coming back to Britian?

I really don't know what to say. Or think.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A strange turn of events:

Mr Batty wrote:
You stopped talking to me for a while now thinking that i will not survive but i thank God everything has been sorted out. I am sorry to tell you that i am in love with a Colombia woman who help me out here.
I am not longer in Bogotá Colombia,we arrived here in Indonesia yesterday night,we are here to visit my mother in-law.
Bye bye
Dave.

Bye bye???

Ms Doesn't-Go-Away wrote:
I don't understand: we met on a Poly site! What on earth does it matter if you are in love with another woman? It sounds like good news to me!

I never stopped talking to you: I don't understand what you are on about! You were offering to bring me CDs: I took extra money out of the bank to cover that.

I think you should have been more open - I never hid Jed from you! Tell me about your new love, anyway! Is she Indonesian, then? I expect she's gorgeous!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same reply as you , about going to Indonesia. However Lynda
got the following request // demand

Quote:
You still not have send me your phone number and you came up with different story,i will have nothing to tell you again until you send me your phone number and your home address.
Dave.

I'm assuming that if I send him by address, he can then tell your charature, and Anglia, that he's found someone new, and is living with them..

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We do like our proxys! And fit our stories around them!

IP Address: 114.127.246.36 – Confirmed proxy server, Jakarta, Indonesia.

A change of tune:

He wrote:
I know that it does not matter but i have to be open to you as i do not want to hurt your feelings. Did you send me any money for CD? if you want us to meet in UK could you please do me a favor by sending me money for my a Air ticket?

I can give my Colombia woman an excuse to leave her and meet you in Scotland,what do you think about it?

My character replied:

Quote:
Dave, why on earth would it hurt my feelings? I'm poly! So are you! You just need to learn to be a bit more honest: with your other girlfriend, as well as with me!

I got the money out of the bank for your hotel bill and for the CDs (I got £60 out for those, so you could get me ten of them), but then, before I went to Western Union, you went and wrote and said you'd paid your bill AND left Senegal! So it was too late for me to send the money: you'd paid and left!

Of course I'd still like to meet you. But you need to tell your other the girlfriend the TRUTH, not just make excuses! Honesty is the key to poly! There's no other way - otherwise it is just out and out cheating, not poly at all!

She could come too, of course, if she has the necessary visa.

But let's all be open and above board about everything!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rotten little bugger, he wrote to me on the 26 oct, and told me..

Quote:
I still have my return ticket to go back to London,so don't worry about it.Yes i will pay back your money that is not a problem,please try and send me the money today so that i can check out of this hotel and get the rest documents done and go back to London for our meeting.

So get up him Branwen, And ask him what happened to his ticket

Quote:
. Did you send me any money for CD? if you want us to meet in UK could you please do me a favor by sending me money for my a Air ticket?

This is a worry and it also makes safaris count for nothing,

Quote:
We do like our proxys! And fit our stories around them!

IP Address: 114.127.246.36 – Confirmed proxy server, Jakarta, Indonesia.

This being the case, we can both claim safaries for the following.

Senegal to Nigeria, at least once
Senegal to London, untold trips,
Senegal to Columbia one trip each
Senegal to Indonesia one trip each

All these can then be doubled as he also came back, Except for Indonesia, and he'll claim he's run out of money for the return trip, any day soon..

And who's to say, most of the safaris claimed on this site where done through a proxies server.. We have no way of knowing. or more importantly proving otherwise

Pandora's box well and truly opened.. Wink

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ where did you find this information Borg?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic