SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Married Female Character? Get your second husband here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

I liked that idea very much!

And so my character has written:

Quote:
I've been out shopping with the children this morning. We drove down to the town, and while at the butcher's, the butcher gave them two whole black puddings! Do you like black pudding? Well, it's not the sort of thing we eat, of course, but the children had other uses in mind.

Anyway, we're back home now, and the children have been outside playing Ecky Thump since then. It's starting to rain now, which is shame, because I was going to go and join them in a while. Do you play Ecky Thump? Are you any good at it? I hope you are, because I'd like to play it with you. Let me know what size you use, and I'll make sure I have your preference ready for when you visit.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well dear Lynda's started the seduction of Dave, and very soon he will be in love with Lynda as well as Angie. I've been told it's quite possible for a scammer to be in love with more then one woman at a time.

Quote:
Dear David,

Please don't you worry yourself about my boy friend, dear Chopper can be quite understanding about these things, and he might want to have a go as well. Tell me David, have you ever had sex with another man. You see that's the trouble with this world,, men don't mind watching a couple or girls getting it on, But when it comes to there turn to play, they get all sheepish and run away.
But as your so nice I've sent you a little picture of me in the shower, You can have a look at it and give yourself a little pull, while your thinking about me, or Angie. tell me David, do you pull yourself very often, or does your girl friend do it for you Ha ha.
When you get back to London, you can show me just how you do it, while I watch, will you do that for me David.

Now you hurry up and borrow that camera, and send me some nice pictures of your Willie, You could even send me a little movie of yourself performing. But you might need someone to hold the camera.. Ha we don't want it shaking, do we ..

I'll give you a little kiss when we meet, would you like that David, kisses to you Lynda..

By the time I've finished with him, he's going to really think he's cracked it. and will sell his arse for a plane ticket. We can arrange for Chopper to meet him.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the poor lov's desperate, he's sent me another request for cash, and if
I follow the instructions on his last e-mail I will know how to send it. BUT I've deleted that e-mail,, What a shame..

Quote:
Hello Honey,

I have explained to Lynda already she need to wait till next week,i will get some pictures for her.I am sorry for the mistake that i made by sending you address in US,i was little bit confused,i do not have any other woman beside you,i love you and i will never share my love with any other woman,i have given you my heart already and also dedicated my love to you.

Please my time is wasting away here,i need to pay the hotel bill and get some documents done so that i can come back to London for our meeting,i want you to know that the more i stay here the higher i pay,please try to send me the money today. Check the attach and you will see the western Union agents.Just follow the explanation in my previous mail on how to send it.I am just here in the hotel doing nothing and there is no way i can check out of this place without paying for my bill,please try to send me the money today so that i can sort everythings out.

My greatest happiness is our meeting,which i am lodging to see,i really want to make you happy .Have a nice day,with love and kisses.
Dave.

And as a bonus he's sent me a list of western onion Offices in Scunthorp,
So if anyone wants a list of outlets, don't PM me, e-mail him. But at least it proves he's not total stupid, which is a shame.

Then minutes later i get another hurry up e-mail,,

Quote:
Hello Honey,

Please if it will be difficult for you to send the money via Western Union you can definitely send it via bank transfer to the account i gave to you,honestly time is running out against me.I need to get things sorted out here so that we can meet soon,I am missing you so much and i cant wait to see you,with love and kisses.
Dave.

Unfortunately those particulars where on the e-mail I deleted. And I have a distinct feeling, it's a bankers holiday on Monday. So he can wait till Wednesday, I have a funeral to go to on Tuesday, And it just wouldn't be right to mix business with pleasure.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he put any effort into researching this:

Quote:
I do like black pudding but i don't eat it,i don't play Ecky Thump because i am not good at it.it will be good if you teach me how to play it.

Notes for the confused:

1. Black Pudding is a type of sausage, made with congealed blood. It has NO purpose except for eating. (My character previously said that she doesn't eat it, simply because she is Jewish/Messianic and therefore keeps a kosher diet - no eating blood!)

2. Ecky Thump was an invented 'martial art' on a 1970s British comedy programme called The Goodies. It merely involved hitting someone over the head with a black pudding. They would then automatically fall down unconscious. Yes: it is as silly as it sounds. No: nobody 'plays' it. It is just a joke on a comedy show.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I thought a bit of sorting out was in order. He's been going on about money, and As we know money is the root of all evil, So I've sent him a "sort yourself out of else" Mail.. If he keeps this up I'll have to dump him..

Quote:
Hallo Dave,
Thanks for your mail,

You say your time is wasting away in the hotel.. Might I suggest you go out and get a job.. It's what one does when we need to pay our bills, My old parents used to tell me . A man is not a man if he has to borrow money from a woman.. And really Dave, where do you think I get my money, do you think I rob banks, I've worked long and hard for what I have. Sure I play around, sure I enjoy myself, But Dave I also work 18 hour days.
You tell me, you have a work contract, You sent me the exceptance letter, [which is over two months old] telling you you have won the contract, But your broke Dave, you have no money, no assists, and from what I can see no hope of improving yourself. So if your contract really does exist, use it to obtain a bank advance or loan

And you wonder why I have doubts.. Dave I've looked at your Western union thing, and everyone I speak to tell me not to send
Money to your part of the world, even the Western Union deposit slips have big warnings on them,, So why do you think that is
Dave.. Now I'm not saying I won't send you some money, Even though you once told me you would never ever ask me for any.
But why did you book into a hotel, when you knew you could not pay the bill.. In my country you would get locked up for that sort of thing.. It's called fraud

Really Dave , I'm well off , but I don't consider myself rich, But I'm sorry but why should I bother with someone who is not my equal, financially speaking. So far Dave you have told me about three non-existant work contracts, One you simply walked away from simply becaise you said you where sick.. Dave, You don;'t walk away from contracts. You front up half dead, or employ someone to do the work for you. But you don't employ anyone. And while we are on the subject, just what are your qualifications..
I'm sorry Dave, but I will have to think long and hard before I commit myself to loaning you anything. I'm not saying no, But you will need to convince me , that you really are genuine, and as your total devoid of any collateral. That might be hard..

Sorry but I do still have doubts lov Angie..

Does that wake him up, does it buggary, Now he thinks we should get married

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How is life and the activities hope fine? Mine is fine but loneliness.There is no way I could get a job here because there is no job here,the level of unemployment is much if at all there is job they will first of all consider
the citizen.
Why I am asking you for help is that there is no means of raising any money here,I came with some money but I spent it paying my hospital
bill and I don't even think I will stay long but things went wrong. Regarding the contract they made it clear to me that the contract need to commence this month ending,I am following their instruction,I am not the one delaying the contract,this is the time I need to get all the documents done and get the contract started by ending of the month. You said something that I never think you can tell me,no one brought riches from heaven, so by saying you bother with someone who is not your equal, financially speaking,do you think I will remain like this,I was once rich
but suddenly I brooked down and with this contract I will be back to my feet again,this is just an understanding between you and I,I am making you to understand that you are dealing with the right man,I do not intend to hurt your feelings please erase every element of doubt from your mind so that this relationship will lead to marriage,do not pay attention to what people are saying,listening to side talk always bring problem to relationship.

Since I have sold my heart to you no one else can change it against you and don't let any one change yours about me be free to do anything with me.I am dealing with you with my Christian mind,if I have wrong impression towards you God will punish me for it because the bible says
at the last day we will give account of all our doings in this world in the present of God,whosoever that cheats on his fellow brother or sister will not enter the kingdom of God,I follow the principle of God. I do heard a lots about African that is why I am careful in dealing with them, even
here I do not pay attention to them because I have seen a lots about them.If there will be problem of sending it via western union you can
pay it to the hotel account I sent you, but I want you to know that no
one can deprive you of your right they have no right to stop you from sending me money,let them understand that I am your beloved husband.

I promised your money will be given back to you immediately I arrive in London,please see what you can do about it tomorrow so that I can get everything done and join you up soon,my heart is lodging to see you
and I will make you happy for the rest of your life,have a wonderful day,

with love and kisses. Dave.

Meanwhile the evil Lynda Lush, has had a knock back about her little question of male to male sex.
It would seem the idea just doesn't have any appeal. But he's going to get a camera again next week.. I wonder how he feels about Goats. Question

Quote:
Hello Lynda,

Thanks for your nice mail. Having sex with a man is not a trouble with
this world,I have not make sex with any man and I will not love to do
that as I do not like it.Yes I do pool off often,I don't have any girl here
I only have Angie which I am lodging to see.
Thanks for your sexy picture,I will love to see you in action when I come back to London,I will show you everything about me which you are willing to see.

I will get camera next week in order for me to send you the picture of
my Willie.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Dave.

Why so bloody formal, does he think Lynda's his sister.. There's just a little bit of jalousie creeping in..So Lynda's been nice and replied,,

Quote:

Hallo David,,
So nice to hear from you again,, I hope I didn't up set you or shock
you when I asked if you enjoyed sex with another man.. there's a lot of that sort of thing about these day's. I really think Angie's in love with
you, but she went right off the other day, when you again asked for money, She thinks your just using her. That's when I carmed her down and got her to write to you, explaining how she feels, At one point she was all set to dump you..With your continual demands for money. I don't know if she told you, but she got scammed once for a lot of money, and
it has taken her a long time to get over it.
But she tells me your getting married WOW Little Chopper said, "well Fuck-me", it's time she got herself hooked up. Lets hope he can keep it
up to her. If he can't I'll brake his legs.. Don't worry about Chopper David It's his little way of joking, Bless his little ears.
So tell me David , have you got that camera yet, you've been telling me for weeks that your getting one. And do you know David, your treating me like your sister, not once have you thanked me or sent me a kiss,
and after all the patching up I do. I feel as if your just using me.. And after all the sexy pictures I've sent you. It's a bit disappointing. Still I'll send you a little kiss, and we will see. If it works,,
Lov Lynda xxxxx

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things aren't really going well for Dave at the moment.

In-between the jolly chat about seasonal topics and black puddings, he has been fretting about my character's 'payment slip':

Quote:
It would be nice for you to send the payment slip to the hotel,you need to send it to me and i will be the one to give the hotel for the issuance of the receipt of payment,i will only need to give the hotel the photocopy and the original will be with me as a proof should in case of any argument.

But why send details to him?

Quote:
I'd sooner send my payment details directly to the hotel.  What is the name of it?  I'm sure they will give you their email address if you ask.

Oh, of course, because Africans are different and cannot reason, apparently:

Quote:
Try to understand me,Europeans are different from Africans they don't reason the way we do,you are not here you can't understand how things are done in this place.You have to send the payment slip to me and i will be the one to give the hotel and the original copy has to be with me while the photocopy will be with the hotel as a proof.

My character understands.

Quote:
It's fine if you want to pass on the transfer details to the hotel; I just thought it would be easier to email them direct.

Their entry will probably just be the name of my bank and the beginning and end of my account number: that is what I have on my transfers from my parents, anyway.

So it will be from the Bank of Scotland, TownName, account number 001**725.  Account name is CharacterName.

Predictably, that wasn't good enough.

Quote:
What you need to do now is to ask the bank for swift copy,this is showing that the bank made the transaction while the payment slip given to you by the bank showing that you made the payment.

My character ignored that, so Dave repeated it a little louder:

Quote:
Please go to the bank where you sent the money request for SWIFT COPY,showing that your bank in Scotland transferred the money to the bank here in Senegal.The hotel manager is demanding for the payment SLIP which the bank gave you after sending the money,you do not need to write what they wrote on it,just scan it along with the SWIFT COPY.

With these requested paper we will know the situation of things.This is the only thing that is delaying me now.

At which point, my character became suspicious:

Quote:
Are you sure you are British?  Because it is sounding like you have never ever used a British bank in your life!!  You really are talking a load of rubbish!

When one makes a wire transfer, one has to GIVE the BANK the transfer form!  Otherwise they wouldn't know who to make the payment to, would they?  They then KEEP it.  It has one's signature on it, so they NEED to keep it as proof that it was authorised by the account holder.  If the account holder needs proof that the bank has made the transfer, all they need to do is walk to the ATM and select 'statement of balance' - or look online - or look at their bank statement.  Dave, I'm really really really concerned, because ALL (yes, ALL) British people know about the way banks avoid unnecessary usage of paper and aim towards totally paperless accounts.

But apparently you don't know any of this!  Instead you think that I go and fill in a 'payment slip' and then the bank just looks at it and miraculously remembers everything on it, while I walk away with it again!

And another thing.......

Even if I did have the transfer form, or even if I could get a copy of it from the bank (though I think they'd just tell me to check my statement!) - WHY WHY WHY would I be prepared to send it to some unknown hotel manager???  It has not only all my account details on it, BUT ALSO MY SIGNATURE!!!!!!!  What on earth does that hotel manager want all that for?  Is he planning fraud????  Is he planning to steal my details and copy my signature and empty my bank account??

See: again, if you are truly British, then you would KNOW all the warnings about this sort of thing!  So why do you even SUGGEST such a thing to me?????

I'm going to seek advice on this, that's for sure.  This all makes me feel most uncomfortable.  That hotel manager must be planning to take control of my bank account and rob me.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice one Branwen

Quote:
Instead you think that I go and fill in a 'payment slip' and then the bank just looks at it and miraculously remembers everything on it, while I walk away with it again!

How will lad logic deal with that?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waffle, waffle, waffle, blame somebody else ....... Oh, just like baiting really!

Quote:
I know how British banks operates,i told the hotel manager that When one makes a wire transfer bank normally keep the form as proof of authorized by the account holder.he said that sometimes his bank do give him swift paper and i made him to understand that things are not done in this way in England.

Please don't be annoyed about the situation,he is talking out of ignorant he thought African banks are like British banks,only what i would want you to send for me is the scan copy of the slip which consist of the info you sent me,i will print it out and give him. i never think that you just fill a payment slip and walk away please don't get me wrong i explained everything to him he seems not to understand and start telling me about Africa bank,even i met him this morning and i talk hell to his head and he apologized for his miss conduct,please lets leave the matter, i so much trust you with all my heart and i know you made the transfer,the only thing is that the money has not reflected in his account maybe it will take couple of days.You do not need to consult anybody over this issue he has come to his senses.

What do you have to say Heavy rain that caused havoc in north and east Scotland with homes flooded, roads closed and trains cancelled.

I like his last line - he's obviously been reading a News site so he can prove how British he is.

I thought my character could be reasonably nice:

Quote:
OK, I'll go and see whether the bank will give me a copy of it. There's no way that I'm showing all of my account number or my signature, though, I'll have to tippex over those parts. That'll be alright, won't it? I just don't want to take risks.

The transfer is supposed to take about six days, I think they said. That's not counting weekend days though, so I don't think it would have gone through until today or tomorrow - or maybe even Wednesday. Shouldn't be any later than that, though.

Yes, it was wild weather yesterday, but it's Aberdeenshire that got all that flooding, not up here.

She seems to have forgotten, however, that she does not own a scanner.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She seems to have forgotten, however, that she does not own a scanner.

I seem to recall a certain genius coming up with a bank transefer generator - name begins woth 'G' I think Laughing Cool

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Branwen, he started all this nonsense with me about money for the hotel bill, So far I've ignored all requests. I think I told him that money can brake up a relationship. And you should never talk about money with good friends or lovers.
The result of that was he sent me the following,
Quote:
business address of the hotel is :Route de l'aéroport, Cité ICS N°52 Ouest Foire Dakar Senegal. Below is the hotel banks details....

Company Name------- CAJUSKii Holdings Inc
Account Number------ K0140 01001 010200057993 RIB 24
Bank Name-------------- INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK-DAKAR SENEGAL.
Swift Code--------------- ICSGSNDA

I of cause complained that the account number was too long, and my system would not except it. Then he sent be a great list of Western Onion
agencies in California , But I told him I lived in Scunthorp in the South of England, So he sent me an even bigger list of agencies.
So he knows how to conduct a search on a computer.

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:

and
Quote:
C@JUSKii Holdings Inc
brings him right here!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="devil_woman"]^^^
Quote:

i was referring to the fact h looked up Western onion agencies in Scunthorp, south of england..
This is the last place we want him visiting Wink

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ enlightenment

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have had second thoughts about my character going to ask Mr Suspicious at the bank for a copy of the transfer form:

Quote:
Thanks for your quick response,the content of your mail was clearly understood,since it will take six days before the money will reflect here so there's no need for you to request for the Swift copy,so lets wait till Wednesday.

Oh no, let's not:

Quote:
I haven't had my computer on since I last wrote to you, so I didn't see your last message about not needing the copy of the form until just now - and I'd already gone to the bank this morning to ask about that for you.

But, Dave, when the details were brought up on their computer, it shows that the money has been returned to my bank account! It wasn't accepted by the hotel manager's bank account. I've been absolutely assured that there was nothing wrong with the actual transaction, but it is the hotel manager's bank account that isn't receiving money. The man said that this usually only ever happens when there is a problem with the receiving account, but he couldn't say what that was, because they are never told. He tried to reassure me that it could be some innocent sort of problem, but, really Dave, I feel quite concerned about all this - first of all that hotel manager wants a copy of my account number AND to see my signature, and now it turns out that his bank account isn't right! This seems all a bit creepy, I'm sure he's up to no good. I mean, before that, he even tried to make you a prisoner in his hotel, didn't he? And by doing that, he got more money owed from you than he should have done.

Look, Dave, I want to send the money straight to you, and then you go and pay him. I don't trust him a bit, I really don't. Can't you access your bank account at all there? Is there a British Embassy? Can you contact them and ask about the best way to do this?

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo , what fun going on in here. clapping

Squirm lad squirm. Here, he thinks he has hit the jackpot with all these lovely magas just fighting over him but he cant seem to get one little cent. Laughing

I imagine he is ready to pull his hair out or pull someone else's hair out at this point.
It does my heart good to see he is reading up a little to try and sound more an impressive Englishman. **snort snort**

CHIRPING ORIOLE CANDLE=Danger

Do not hold one or point one at intoxicated people.
They have a tendency to explode and take off across the grass , in a zig zag pattern, shooting flaming balls at all said intoxicated people and their pets while making loud explosions amidst huge amounts of burning acrid smoke.
If one was not intoxicated it would be extremely frightening for all involved but after said incident occurred there was a round of applause and someone beating the flames out of another's clothing. A loud cheer for an encore.

Personal experience with very deceptive and innocent sounding firework/roman candle.....

Should be labeled- All Hell Breaks Loose and Burns Your Parts Off Candle.

Just thought I should share a little bit with my friends since I would hate for you to have your parts blown off. Very Happy

Looking forward to more of this fun bait. Carry on.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, he expects you to believe that the hotel manager would not let him leave the hotel until he paid up??? Too bad that something was wrong with the hotel's bank account, awwww. Glas to see your mention of the British Embassy, he claims to be a British citizen?? who is out of money, needed healthcare/hospital ?? he is in luck, since he is a British Cit he should just go on over to the embassy and they will help him, perhaps someone here knows someone in the embassy office who could take care of him?? ? Get him to take a pic of himself in front of his hotel. Has he given you his address in the UK??
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the poor little love's in dire financial needs, , he must be as he wrote this,

Quote:
Hello Honey,

Never you think that i am taking you for granted,i want you to know that things are not going well with me that is why i am unable to sort myself out of this situation,i came here with some money but i spent all for my hospital treatment and i left with nothing.Don't think that i want your money,i am only asking you for help and not forcing you to help me.

I believe with the level of our love today i can do anything to help you when you are in need because you are now part of my life,my heart is open for you and never will i hurt your feelings,i want you to know that if one is trying and the other is not, the relationship cannot work out,please try to put more effort to this relationship so that we can be together as husband and wife.Stop listening to what people are saying so that you will not lose your dream and heart desire.Try your best to help me with the money and i will pay you back immediately i get back to London.I cannot stop loving you no matter what.

I cant wait to see you,with love and kisses.
Yours ever,
Dave

So being the kind understanding little Slut, that I am, I of cause have replied
Quote:
Hallo darling Dave,,
I feel I must tell you, that even though i do have doubt about sending money half way around the world I will send you something to keep you going, So again't everything people are telling me I visited the bank today, and had a discussion with the Accountant, for overseas money transfers, and explained everything you have told me.. I also gave him
all the detailed information you supplied.
Do you know what he said Dave,, he seems to think the account numbers are incorrect, despite all his trying he could not
maintain a connection with your bank branch, to transfer the funds. In
the end he just said that the account details where incorrect and I left,,
So what to do now,, Well indentured I found one of those Western
Union offices you sent me on your list. and they asked for my
Form 49 slip.. Well Dave I had no idea what he was talking about . so
he explained that since they have had all those problems with Somalian pirates, they have to me sure the money's going where it's intended. It's
a really good solid safeguard, would you not agree.
So i asked the nice man if he had a Form 49, and he has given me one
to send to you Dave,, So please be a good love and
download it via your printer, Fill it in, with all the details, and also the amount you need, and then scam it , and send it back to me, and I will print it out and take it to the nice man..and we will soon be together.. Won't we..

sending you kisses and hugs Angie, xxxxx

Now we will see if he does in fact have a scammer.. sorry scanner

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bethc8 wrote:
Get him to take a pic of himself in front of his hotel.

No Beth, he's buying a camera next week. Please write 100 times' "I really must keep up, with this thread" Then when he tells me he has one. He can make up a little sign, with a little piece of string to hang it .
And it will say just for you Angie, love Dave and hang the little sign on his Willie.. Wink

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bethc8 - His address? He doesn't like talking street names, it seems. He lives in London, near the beach, in the house with cover-ground-roses, but no dogs anymore, because he sold them, and there are cyber-cafés near there, but they are hidden so you can't see them:

Quote:
There are cyber cafe in London but is hard to see.

He has a theory about why the wire transfer failed:

Quote:
Such thing never happen,what i think is that the man in the bank kept the money under his custody without making the transfer,i am really sad over this situation because my time is wasting away here.Please kindly sacrify your time and go to western union or money gram to send it to me so that i can pay the hotel my self,this is the only solution.

I wait for your kind help extend my greetings to your son,i can't wait to see you,with love and kisses.

That's so believable that, naturally, my character considers that he might be correct. But we need to see more effort put into his emails:

Quote:
Your idea never occurred to me - but I suppose it is possible that that man at the bank meddled with the transfer; he has never been happy about me sending money abroad. I didn't get my transfer fee returned, however, so I wonder if I should ask for it to be checked and proved to me that the money was indeed sent - it is one thing for me to lose my fee over a problem at the other end; but quite another to have to pay for something that potentially never happened.

I still don't trust that hotel manager, though, so I would prefer to send the money straight to you. There's a Western Union facility in Inverness. I just need to arrange some childcare so to free me to go. I can't go on a Saturday of course.

I wonder why you only ever send greetings to my son, and never to my daughter? Are you dismissive of girls? In my tradition, we honour females: we are the life-bringers, mainstayers, decision-makers, multi-taskers, born and raised closer to nature, closer to others, closer to the Almighty - that which men strive to be.

How are you spending your days at the moment? You speak nothing about the experiences of being in a different country. Tell me about the most striking differences between Senegal and the UK. Not the weather, that's the obvious one, but about the cultural differences. What is particularly noticable? What do you admire? What do you feel is not to be admired? What are the differences in inter-personal relationships?

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you tell him that someone you know knows an aide at the British Embassy where he is and that he has already given him his name info and pictures and has promised to assist him since he is a British citizen, that way he can be home to you in no time at all!! Problem solved?? Strange that he has never given you an exact street address??
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hates my character. That character does fine with articulate quick-thinking Lads, but not with him. I think he is a lot happier talking sex and stuff with weareborg's characters.

So it's a wonder he is still going with me. I think it is just that glimmer of hope that there may be some money being sent. But it probably is just a glimmer. Not the certainty I would hope for.

So I feel I'm walking a fine line between having a little bit of entertainment and being dropped as 'too difficult'. I dare not push, therefore, with questions he probably cannot easily(ish) research and answer. Or waffle his way through.

I keep my characters consistent in their approach and attitudes, not least so I never get muddled myself. I don't suddenly change a character into a different personality. So Dave is stuck (or I am stuck) with this one whom he dislikes.

weareborg's ladies could probably push for anything and get away with it! But not mine. I'll still take up a little of his time and see how long we can last. But it is a 'hanging on by a thread' bait, not a 'successful' bait.

He fears that my character knows London, and I guess that's why he is not confident enough to give a street address. She has mentioned travelling in England a lot during the summer months.

For now, though, he is still trying to please:

Quote:
I am sorry for not asking of your daughter that has been a mistake of fact,i treat everybody equal and i love both of them they are our little angel,i really tender apology for that. I think the most striking difference between Senegal and the UK is the way of live, one of the things that attract me most is traditional music and their way of dancing, they have this kind of dance style they call NBALA, they place this traditional African drums, especially when they are celebrating marriage ceremony you see all the young and old women dancing jumping up and down springing their legs in the process in order for the audience to see their private part,

what i admire is their way of dancing, what i don't admire is their fetish thing charms around their hands and waist and responsible male and female being turn into beggar because of gran marabou.whom they believe he can bless them.

Intense of internal personal relationship they are very friendly and hospitable people they love foreigners generally.My regard to the children.

He is attracted by the private parts of old women???????????

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually Branwen, he's just like a little dog, who knows he want's the bone, but can't quite work out how to get it.. And like all bones , the higher he jumps, the higher the Bone gets, And the high he needs to jump..

And your right dear Angie can say anything to him, suggest anything, and
he excepts it.. As he confides in the slutty Lynda, for advise, on how to handle the love of his life..
Try telling him your going on a family orgy, As a girl friend has convinced you to attend, and as a strong viral man, you think his opinion would be beneficial. Then ask him has he ever attended an Orgy.

Mean while he confides with Lynda over the money thing with Anglia. Remember how Lynda, said he never paid her any attention, and didn't even send her a kiss. Well now he does,,

Quote:
Hello Lynda,

How was your weekend hope fine? Mine was so boring here my day full of loneliness as i do not have anyone with me at the moment,but i hope by the time i will be with my love Angie,i will never be lonely.I explained my situation to Angie and she seems not to understand,i am not after her money,love is what money cannot buy,just that i am in difficulty that is why i am asking her for help,if i am not real to her i wouldn't have be arranging meeting with her and i have made up my mind to see both of you immediately i got everything sorted here.

Please calm her down so that we can achieve our goal and desire in life. Please bear it with me for unable to send you my picture, just that i have no money left with me now to buy camera,i borrowed it from someone last time but due to what i am facing now i have not means of going out and get the camera from the person,i will try to get it from the person before the weekend. I can never treat you bad,i will make sure i get my picture for you,i am not using you and don't think in such way.please talk to Angie about my request so that she can help me and sort things out here and come back to London for our meeting,i really want to meet both of you in person.I really appreciate you for keeping me company with your mail,i cant wait to see both of you soon.

Kisses. Dave.

Lydia's decided that she really should seduce dear David, before he develops hairy palm's

Quote:
Hallo David,

It's a lively summers day here, the suns shining remember it's November and close to winter in the UK and it's very warm.. I'm waring a little very short cotton dress, and a little lace bra, so my titties don't fall out. Actually they get sore without some support. And no pants, they make me all sweaty, and as long as I don't bend over, I'm OK, would you like to see me bend over David, if so ask me to bend over..

I'm feeling rather randy at the moment, dear Chopper's gone away for a few days on business, and Angie's at work, So I'm all on my lonesome, just me and a vibrator. Would you like to play with me and my vibrator David..

Angie was in town all day yesterday, trying to organise your money, that will reassure him Angie's genuine she told me , how everyone was telling her not to send any money via your Western Union thing, I think she's orginised it now, she came home with a scowl on her face and a load of paperwork. I won't say what she called you. But she wasn't happy.

Just promise me you won't let her down David. May I ask why you can't access your funds , that are in a London bank, When you expect her to access your hotel account via a London bank.. did you tell us which bank, you use, and where is it, Is it near where ever you live.. If you tell me, I can tell Angie, and it will reassure her, and make her feel a bit safer sending you money.. how could he possibly get upset, at those questions,when his little minds still on the little summer dress

And your a good man David,, you sent me a couple of kisses, I got all wet, just thinking about that.

Just a little kiss for a special man,,, Lynda xx

Just wait till Chopper finds out what he's up to with dear sweet little Lynda.. Embarassed

If only my Russians where this easy..

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orgy? Orgy? My character isn't that sort of girl!

She believes that sex should only occur within a long-term committed relationship. She is just open to more than one of them. Very Happy

And so, on with the chatter:

Quote:
Oh, I can't arrange childcare that quickly! I told you that I don't have any friends living locally. Jed is the nearest to me, and he is always happy to look after the children, but he hasn't got any more time off work now until December, so he can't help at the moment.

I think my parents will agree to come down for a few days, though. It is not that they would be so delighted to see me, but they like to spend time with their grandchildren, and I can leave the children with them and then stay overnight in Inverness. I have a friend there, Rachel, who I'd like to visit while I am there.

Music is my greatest love, of course, so I'm interested in the traditional music of Senegal. Do you have any examples you can mail me? Or even a website link where I could download some mp3s?

What are the fetish items you speak of? Is more faith placed in them than, say, people here place in a St Christopher necklace?

What is or who is Gran Marabou?

It all sounds a fascinating experience of another culture.

It is such a shame that you didn't take your camera with you, that is such a missed opportunity.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like our boy has dollar signs in his eye's, It's a great pity, he's the only one who can see a payout. So to add to the drama, we sent him a little Form 49, to fill in.

Quote:
Hello Honey,
Thanks for your care towards me,i really appreciate all your effort. I have no idea of filling the form 49 and i took it to different western union offices so that they can put me through on how to fill the form and none of them have the idea.They advise me to fill my name and the address and send back to you. All you need to do now is to print it out and take it to the western union office. I am unable to fill the SVB 123 colum,ask them to put you through on how to fill it,then you can fill it there and send the money,if they they refuse you can go to other western union office.I have been sending money via western union transfer i have come across this kind of form and even they have no ideal of it here in Senegal.

Other western union are not like that,you just walk in and fill the information of sender and the receiver and they will be the one to give you the control number once is done.I think i sent you up to 25 or more western union Agents,so if it's not possible for you to send it there you can move to other places. The total amount that i need now is three thousand five hundred Dollars(3,500) all i demanded from you before was 3.000 00,now i am still in the hotel if you can raise 3,500 that will be enough for me then i can check out of the hotel immediately.

As i said before,erase every element of doubt from you mind and stop listening to side talk,my heart is full of your love and nothing will stop me from loving you,i make you to know the different between natural love and conditional love i am putting it to you my love is for you and no one can share it with you,i will remain loving you,i cant wait to see you.
Have a wonderful night and dream of me.
With love and kisses. Dave.

I off cause was most helpful and congratulated him on his completion of the Form 49. So I made him wait a hole day, before replying Wink
can't go rushing round the place, You get heart attacks doing that,

Quote:
hallo, How's my lovely man, on this day,
Thanks for returning the form, now I won't have any trouble organising your money. I will do it as soon as I can, he can wait till Monday, at the earlist I'm in a bit of a rush Dave, as I'm going out to the theatre tonight, with a few friends, then we will probably go clubing. A good
friend has found this little jazz club, So we will be there till the early hours of the morning. So I won't be around much before lunch time tomorrow..

A few of us girls where talking about our men, comparing assists, And someone asked if I had a nice photo of you, And I said no, I only had a couple of general snaps of you.. Someone suggested I get you to send me one holding a little sign, saying just how much you love me, Of cause we all laughed, Some one else said you should write Dave loves Angie
on your Willie, with a smilie face on the head.. But I said your Willie wasn't big enough, Someone said you could write small, But someone else said it would get lost in the wrinkles. So if you really love me Dave, borrow that little camera and get snapping..

Lynda's got the shit's she said you won't send her any photo's, Then she went on about the stuff she's sent you, So it might be an idea to make an effort and do as she's requested.

So serve me up some nice photo's of yourself Dave, and forget smelling the roses. A nice side angle shot of your cock would be nice, or a short film of you pulling yourself would be even better. We had some fun the other day,, Lynda seduced the window cleaner, But I won't go into details , in case dear Lynda reads the mail,

Now you be good, and keep your hands off it,, Love Angie, xxxxx

Twenty minutes later, yes 20 bloody minutes he's back with a reply. does he think I''ve got nothing better to do, then bullshit to him.

Quote:
Hello Honey,
How is your day hope fine? Thanks for your mail and the content was clearly understood,i am a bit worry about my situation here,please try your best to send the money tomorrow after lunch so that i can get everything sorted and come back for our meeting.

Regarding the picture,i wish to send you nice pictures of my cock but i called the person who owns the camera to bring it for me and he always promised and it look as if i dont want to send you my picture,i have one option after receiving the money you promise to send me, i will take 100 Dollars out of the money and buy camera to enable me send you any kind of picture you want.Here is Africa their mentality is too low, you need to pay before they can borrow it out because is going to be a thing that has to do with privacy,i need to on my computer open up your picture you sent me to enable my cock strong because whenever i open your picture
i always have strong feelings,so all these has to do with privacy that is why they don't allow their camera without payment.

I can see that you girls had a great fun with the window cleaner,i think
my cock is big enough to write your name as your friend said, i am going to write love Angie on my cock and i am ready to give you the best love and you will never forget in your life,i can't wait to see you.
With love and kisses. Dave.

Now if he would consider a tattoo, we might just be in business. Well it's
a thought

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who needs a willie if one can have music?!

It's a little quirk of mine. Trying to get a Lad to give me a link to some of his favourite native-produced music - preferably somewhere there are free sample tracks to download, but anywhere will do. I'd failed so far to get a Senegalese Lad to send me a link, and I held little hope for Lazy Dave. But the boy has complied:

Quote:
Music is my greatest love also,i cannot stay for a day without listening to music.

Music is one of the things that keeps me company here,here is the website of their music:

http://www.musicvideos.the-real-africa.com/senegal/

Copy this link and past it,then you can select any music of your choice.My choice are as follow...

Viviane Ndour
Titi
Ami Colle
Assane Ndiaye
Mbaye Dieye Faye

It's a cool site. I like this:

http://www.musicvideos.the-real-africa.com/senegal/aumar_pulho_sow_soh_poulo_djeri.html

And I love the dancing on this one:

http://www.musicvideos.the-real-africa.com/senegal/assane_ndiaye_bour_yalla.html

Maybe that is what he previously meant by:

Quote:
you see all the young and old women dancing jumping up and down springing their legs in the process in order for the audience to see their private part

But the women on this video are too modestly dressed for that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic