SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to Dr. David 0k0ye: Laughing Willie Baker : Weak Minded Woman (1929)

Quote:
Dear Dr. David,

I understand that Cammy hasn´t contacted you about the project especially designed for you and the Nigerian models and sponsors market? Now I understand you all singing the blues, even if I as the Human Res0urce Department ain´t raised my right hand. What makes an artist get the blues when he knows somebody´s got a highly yield investment plan? A weak-minded woman will led you around and tear you down, that´s when I get in trouble and that rounder can´t be found...
Get up now and don´t crawl around your bed, it´s time for action!

Anyway, do feel trusted, she´s got a mouth like a lighthouse on the sea, every time she smiles she throws her light on M00seknuckle.
So thee is the best for you to be expected from her.

Maybe a short reinforcing email of yours showing your determination ("being ready for the project and its funding NOW") would what I recommend.

--
Faithfully yours, R. Oldman

And this arrived from J0y:
Quote:
Dear ,

Please I want to know if M00seknuckle Enterprises LLC is an existing company and if they do how can I get the address of the company?

God bless as I wait for your urgent reply.

Joy.

I sent her my script no.1 Smile

And another newcomer, level 5 already but not happy because our scripts are clashing:
Quote:
IP: 41.202.91.172
Subject: Re: Read and have patience
: 1.0

My dear is like you are not a good person, I told you what happened to me and you keep on telling meanother thing, all what you are telling me is bullshit, how you do like a little boy, ok this morning they call me and told me that the boy is dead, what do you think i am, even a word that can make me forget what i am passing through now you can not drop, I am not happy with you.
What do you always mean by you wife love you and hates only computer?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!! Only the cat could come up with question #10 hahaha. (I'm a black cat lover)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LotsaLove - Anyone who wouldn't want to come back as a black cat because they think they are evil definitely has a borderline personality disorder. And did ya see how Joy up there^^has been trying to do an end-around on Pat's questions, by going to Randy? I wonder if she has a ridiculous idea like writing to the Board of Directors about her "abuse" at the hands of GHOSTS? I hope so, as that would be the biggest Halloween trick? or treat? of all! Laughing

@Randy Oldman - See what you have done?!! Your silly 1, 2, 3, 4 response scripts have cost the life of a little boi!! No RAM for you for dessert tonight. Go to your room! Smile

Update. Sent Joy this. Laughing

Quote:
from Patricia
to Joy
date Sat, Oct 31, 2009
subject What, pray tell, is this?

Dearest Joy,

As Randy was out, I handled his mail. Just what are you trying to pull on me, anyway?
Is this your way of avoiding answering the questions? Just answer them, and then
I'll be happy to give you our address. Of course we are existing, or why the hell
would I be wasting my precious time on an insubordinate person such as yourself?
You are really making this so much harder on yourself. If you spent your time doing
as I asked you, instead of avoiding the truth, the investigation would have been over
days ago.

Warmest regards,
Pat
-----
Dear R@ndall 0ldm@n,

Please I want to know if M00seknuckle Enterprises LLC is an existing company and if they do how can I get the address of the company?

God bless as I wait for your urgent reply.

Joy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, that ain't right! Cammy wrote to Dr. O twice, the last on October 22, thus:

Quote:
Please respond as noted as I cannot proceed with you unless fully informed.
You have been considered for a high-level project, but your part will go to another unless you cooperate with me.

After that - the little turd never sent a word.

But the good news is that M1ch43l 3h1s is back.

Quote:
I am very sorry for delay not reply u ontime. i traveled to Abuja for a business transaction, now let us start a business.i am ready to do business with u in all ramfications let us put our head together.try and send ur personal phone number to my mail box today so that i can give u a call. this is my mobil phone number.<snip>. i am looking forward for ur ulgent reply

He sent that twice - chutzpah plus for requesting an "ulgent reply" when he didn't even have the courtesy to send a message to say he was away.

And then:

Quote:
did u recieved merssage i want to u to send ur phone non to me

I think Cammy will reply rather waspishly at first before giving a phone number - I need Dramaqueen on this one...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only too true about the doctor. Maybe he really needs a quick call. But then, is he worth it? If he refuses to work with Cammy, Randy should suggest him a S.Sh transfer, or something...
Michael! Ha. He has obviously given up on sueing us...but Randy got back with it, iniotially to make him contact you...but not with this embarrassing orthpgraphy and order-like style, this is rather a disgrace. Shall I slap him ("Hey, Mike, C4mmy has talked about you in today´s meeting, is this really true?")?
Waiting here....no replies in yet, only mike David, with a promise :-s
Quote:
Read and have patience
29. Okt. (Vor 1 Tag)

My dear i thank you very much for your mail, each time i receive your mail it makes me happy and at the same time confuse, I don’t know what to do and what to say, I am looking to see the end of this contact between your company and me, no problem I will get back to you with the form immediately i come from village, because this morning I received a call from village that my younger brother have a fatal accident, I will not have time now to fill the form until i come back, I will go to village in next two days coming, I suppose to travel today but due to i want to organise my self before i go. Thanks for your understand and patience, please do not be offend.
Mike

Oh yeah...

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shall I slap him ("Hey, Mike, C4mmy has talked about you in today´s meeting, is this really true?")?

I think so. If he ain't going to write to Cammy, then she's going to dump on him before recommending that he be dumped from MM.

"That Doctor O is a total shit - completely useless. He's too @#$%ing lazy to even write to me so I say turn the asshole loose."

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent to M1ch43l 3h1s:

Quote:
I received your message, and I'm not happy with you!
You send no word for nearly a fortnight, then pop up again with some talk about business in Abuja, without any real attempt at an apology, and expect to pick up as nothing happened?
Before we even get down to talking business, I want an assurance that this is not your usual way of doing business.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from Dr. David O :
Quote:
Mr.R O,

Thanks for that stated but well understood opportunity course.

We are precisely ever ready to put up our best endeavours towards making sure this vision and dream cause is well manipulated to success to your aspirative degree.

Hoping that further instructional values wouldn';t be delayed to enable us fine tune our developmental structures to action.

Thanks you very much for the indepth understanding and dedicated trust so far appreciated from your institution.

Writing to Mike now... since I´ve just received a long-missed alternate take of a Memphis Jug Band recording (an ooooo moment for me!), I use some lyrics to refer to his beloved one Pat (whom he failed to find at the hotel beach in Benin in spring):

Memphis Jug Band : She Stays Out All Night Long
Quote:
Hi, Mike. It seems we can now talk like normal human beings again. So let me tell you a few facts about your friend Pat :
Now I told Pat, I told her it´s all bad staying out all night long. Now how do you think a poor man feels, Mike? Now how does a poor man feel when the one he works with stays out all night long? This makes me rolling and tumbling, she just can´t sleep alone. Fiddle it, ooh, fiddle it! That´s how Pat is. She stays out both night and day, how do you think the staff at at M00seknuckle feel, it´s like hoboing a freight train and you don´t know where this is leading to.
Write to Pat. I thought you were working together with her. Now that Cammy has taken over much of my human resource duties, the issue of spending money for recruiting new agents has been passed to her anyway.

Yours, RO

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

latest from joy. she forwarded me "Judy Wolf's" email above, too.. Laughing

Quote:

from J0y & P@tners Ass0ciate
to Patricia
date Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 9:07 PM
subject Re: What, pray tell, is this?

Pat,

I do not have any answer to grant to your question becauseit is only a mental
person that answer such questions.
I have only one mail to that I received from
one of the people that diverted my money on 29th stating clearley what you need
to know and the proof you need to work with. If this is not enough for you then
I will conclude my suspicion that amk dealing with only one person in this issue
but bears lots of names.

Joy.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about at least a partial secure payment for now?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thinking the same thing, Frumpy. Joy and Dr. David O. need to go on safari together. To the same place, at the same time!! Can you imagine the scene? Dr. O mumbling and rambling nonsensical rubbish, while Joy shouts expletives about GHOST person who is playing many people? Let's see if we can find a mental hospital somewhere in West Africa, and send them straight to the intake office. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, great, let´s do that at the MM conference center tomorrow Smile
(officially I´m to bed already, inofficially I´m taking another peek into the boxes while brushing my teeth. Baiting is an addiction. I´ll never become an agent again!)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane helped me find a nice Psychiatric Unit in Calabar, Nigeria on the Cameroon border. Smile I'm not baiting today much either but addicted, Frumpy, so I decided to make use of the "Complaint Generator" at http://www.pakin.org/complaint/ to write to MM Managers from Moosechuckle's psychiatrist. I wanted to annoy her a bit and ruin her Monday morning after a lousy weekend for her, too. It's funny how a lot of this actually fits her. oops! Did I add her in BCC: ??? Laughing

Quote:
from Wayne utes ago)
to randy
cc
cammy, jeremy, jack, pat

bcc joy
date Nov 1, 2009
subject psychological assessment

My psychological assessment of Miss Joy, based on analysis of her emails
to Moosechuckle Managers.

To respond to all of Miss Joy's philosophies would take up too much room and time.
I would like to address the most froward ones, though. Let me begin by citing a
range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Joy keeps saying that
society is supposed to be lenient towards venom-spouting gasbags. Isn't that
claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, her reasoning is circular and therefore
invalid. In other words, she always begins an argument with her conclusion (e.g.,
that the sun rises just for her) and therefore—not surprisingly—she always
arrives at that very conclusion.

Joy is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, she frequently exhibits
less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive
behavior, and a burning desire to make incorrect leaps of logic. You don't have to
say anything specifically about her for her to start attacking you. All you have to
do is dare to imply that we should compare, contrast, and identify the connections
among different kinds of uppity, jackbooted hedonism. Some of the facts I'm about
to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, I want to oppose
evil wherever it rears its inimical head. But first, let me pose an abstract question.
What is it about our society that makes libidinous stirrers like Joy desire to do
everything possible to keep petulant lowlifes predatory and unforgiving? If you
need help in answering that question, you may note that her wisecracks promote
a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for Joy's
goombahs because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in
he hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to Joy.

Joy is not the only one who needs to reassess her assumptions. Think about the
most blasphemous weasels I've ever seen. They too should realize that in a recent
tell-all, a former member of Joy's brownshirt brigade writes that "I am asking the
readers of this letter to be aware that Joy has a massive superiority complex". Those
are some pretty harsh words even when one considers that if it weren't for
polyloquent ninnies, Joy would have no friends.

One of the enduring effects of Joy's op-ed pieces is surely the way they will silence
critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming. Although Joy is trying to portray
herself as a great philosopher on par with Wittgenstein or some such personage,
certain facts are clear. For instance, what our nation needs is more respect for the
law, not less. More than that, she is offended by the truth. (Yes, she would feel an
intense schadenfreude if her adages made me lie awake at night wondering who
her next victim will be, but that's a different story.) The question, therefore, must
not be, "Will the world ever be free of ugly criminals like Joy?" but rather, "To what
degree is Joy going to elevate her sophistries to prominence as epistemological
principles?". The latter question is the better one to ask because the hour is late
indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to bring important information about her
refractory personal attacks into the limelight.

All I can tell you is what matters to me: Joy is like a magician who produces a dove
in one hand while the other hand is busy trying to progressively narrow the sphere
of human freedom. I stand by what I've written before, that I realize that some
people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what
"uncharacteristically" means, but it's nevertheless easy to understand that if Joy
gets her way, none of us will be able to focus on the major economic, social, and
political forces that provide the setting for the expression of an abhorrent agenda.
Therefore, we must not let Joy obstruct various important things. Joy has the nerve
to call those of us who get people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the
silliness of her incomprehensible manifestos "conspiracy theorists". No, we're
"conspiracy revealers" because we reveal that time cannot change Joy's behavior.
Time merely enlarges the field in which Joy can, with ever-increasing intensity and
thoroughness, assail all that is holy. That's the end of this letter. If I was unable to
convince you that Miss Joy's "compromises" are exemplary of the forces minorities
must fight in their struggle to achieve equal footing with the rest of the community,
then you should definitely consider contacting me with your supporting or refuting
evidence, opinions, personal stories, etc., so that I can make a better argument in
my next letter.

Best regards,

Dr. W@yne Dw0ps. M.D.
This tool writes some funny stuff. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nobody gets away with calling our Jack a FOOL! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
from Patricia
to Amstr0ng
date Tue, Nov 3, 2009
subject What are you going on about?

To Jack S
Date: Sun, Oct 25, 2009
Subject: Re: I am glad to read from you!!
To: jack s

You must be a fool!!!
====
Dearest Mr. Armstr0ng,

What do you mean by this email to Jack? Have you decided to quit your job at
Moosechuckle Modeling? If so, why be so insulting? Jack has not wronged you
in any way and is trying to help your career here.

Also, For your information, Buster, I was rather incapacitated at Na1mey Hospital
and unable to respond to your last email. The last series of shots I received there
I don't even remember, as I was drugged heavily, so much so that I couldn't
focus my eyes on anything for over 3 weeks. I was extremely delirious and I
don't even remember who came to see me here in the hospital. I'm still here
recovering and under watch for any signs of rabies, Mr. Armstr0ng. Now, if you
want to be a foolier fool, by believing the manager of the T@t@ S0mb@ Hotel
instead of us, when he has not even ever been to the northern part of Pendjar1
and his company owns their own hotel in the Park and therefore a competitor of 55C, go ahead. Be the FOOLIEST FOOL of all time, Mr. Armstr0ng.

Moosechuckle Modeling will still work with you if you send an apology to Jack,
and contact our Agent and Model Developer, Ms. C@mille Wh1te, at
[email protected]. She has a very big, high paying job that
you might be interested in doing.

Warmest regards,
Pat

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Getting rid of the dead wood. Maybe they can each pay the other in Calabar. Smile

Since Joy refuses to answer Pat's investigative questions...
Quote:
from Patricia
to Joy
date Tue, Nov 3, 2009
subject severance

Dearest Joy,

Your "proof" was determined to be a forgery. That email did not come from Jeremy
or Emily, as they were determined to be exactly where they said they were and doing
what they said they were doing at that time. Both of them completed the questioning
and also passed the polygraph with flying colors. There was no lying detected on their
parts. Also, that shipment of the vehicle was found to be real and picked up, only at a
different dock in Lagos Harbor. The dockmaster that you talked to did not have access
to the correct information, as the other dock was miles away from where he was,
and he was not responsible for it. So, if you did not pick it up, we have no idea who did.
Your name was used by whoever picked it up.

Because of the fact that you still refuse to cooperate with me and do what I ask of you,
as Jeremy and Emily have done, the Board has decided to terminate your employment.
You are eligible for a severance package of $5,000 USD to be hand delivered to you by
our agent in Calabar, Nigeria. He has been instructed to meet you in Calabar at your
hotel when you arrive and hand the cash over to you after you arrive there. Please let
me know when you plan to arrive, so I can inform him.

Warmest regards,
Pat

Next, the Bullfrog Bullsh1tter gets the Big Boot. Smile
Quote:
from Patricia
to David O
date Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:31 PM
subject severance package

Dear Dr. David O,

Because of the fact that you still refuse to cooperate with me and do what I ask of you,
which was taking care of your business with C@mmy Wh1te's project in a timely fashion,
the Board has decided to terminate your employment. Just as I predicted, you have not
done a single thing that she asked of you. You lose, and I win my bet. You are
nothing but a time wasting toad, and always will be. You are so immovable, you
would be better used as a floormat at a house entrance, face down with a rag stuffed
in your mouth, so as not to disgust or annoy incoming guests with your endless rambling
drivel.

You are eligible for a severance package of $5,000 USD to be hand delivered to you by
our agent in Calabar, Nigeria. He has been instructed to meet you in Calabar at your
hotel when you arrive and hand the cash over to you after you arrive there. Please let
me know when you plan to arrive, so I can inform him.

Best of luck in your future endeavors, but I firmly believe that a lobotomy on your
part would serve humanity better. Silence is golden.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D4rl1ngt0n's out too...

Quote:
Am sorry if i have disappoint you,i have been looking for money to prosecute the project to no avail.You can look for another person that can deliver for you.
I WISH YOU THE BEST...

Cammy will a send dismissal letter, but not a friendly one.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On second thought, maybe a severance package is in order here too.

Quote:
Given that you were promised to do the work, then bowed out over some minor financing, and finally scorned my generaous deadline, I am definitely going to find someone else.

Then it's off to Calabar for him, hopefully!

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew that severance package and mental evaluation would wind Joy up good! Laughing
Quote:
to Patricia
date Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:10 AM
subject Re: severance

Dear Pat,

Because you did not see any truth in all I have said that one criminal that has
been eating all my money from London Called Judy W0lf that works with 0ne
Anth0ny that connected me to Jeremy for script writting used Emily to divert
the money meant for me and the Jeep going by her mails of proof to me which I
forwarded to you for you to see and investigate it from there. I have then
decided to call it off with you people too, because I can not work without
getting my pay so I accept your cancelling of my employment.

Note that Jeremy is clear in this matter and has no HAND in this Scam Rather
Emily knows more of it.
That Judy has eating more than 5000 pounds that was
made to be paid to me from her boss in London for a cause I do not know till
today she blocked her Boss email so i can not reach him that was the same thing
happening here again. Now that you could not see any proof to find out my points
to be real that means I beg you to hand the $5k to Emily so she can contact her
crook friend Judy for two of them to share it to add up with one they have
already am not interested on it and will go no where to collect it.

Note that you people do not have any agent anywhere here in Nigeria and any
further deal or payment I will have with any foreigner must be pure through bank
to bank transfer or Western Union. My payment is suposed to be $15k if you are
ready to pay me that money I will tell you how to get my money send to me and
not through any other means you will come with but note that for sure I believe
you all are FAKE people that am dealing with because my investigation made it
cleared that am dealing with one particuler person in this case. I was suprise to
receive a trash called email from one Wayne who you told me once is your company
Lawyer but to my suprise he told me in a copy of the mail he sent to all the
crooks that is writting me that he is A MAD AND MENTAL Doctor and not A lawyer
as you made me to know.
For now the only person that I trust some how to a level
is Jeremy though I have not talk with him on phone before that still made him a
suspect to me as well.

Have a nice day Pat.

Joy.

Another evaluation from the psychiatrist....Joy will not like this at all!
She hates being called mentally ill more than being called a criminal, so I'll
push her some more for kicks and giggles. Laughing
Quote:
from W@yne Dw0ps
to randy
cammy
jack
jeremy
pat
bcc joy
date Wed, Nov 4, 2009
subject RE: Recommended payment restrictions for Miss Joy

RE: Recommended payment restrictions for Miss Joy
From Dr. Wayne Dwops
To Mooseknuckle Managers

Thank you for forwarding me Miss Joy's email from today. I have studied it very
closely, and it appears that there is quite a bit of paranoia, unfounded suspicion,
and delusional thinking patterns in her writings. This woman absolutely will never
face the truth about herself with any logical sense of reasoning. She clings tightly
to preconceived ideas like a security blanket. She is a pathological liar in the sense
that she tells so many fibs in every aspect of her life, that she has lost the ability
to see reality as it is in concrete obvious terms. Her mind is so infused with
unrealistic thoughts and conclusions that were formed out of thin air that if she, for
example, thought that she was a man, she would stare into a mirror for hours
upon hours a day and eventually actually believe that she was a man. She would
undress herself, look down, and think that she had a penis. In her sick and mentally
ill mind, she would hallucinate and actually "see" it. And nothing anyone could
say to her would convince her otherwise. She would forever "be a man."

I suspect that she has suffered from this malady and has gone untreated by the
medical profession for some time. I'm sure that she has alienated herself from
the rest of normal society because of the ravages of this mental condition of hers.
Her constant lying about every little thing must have pushed many people away
from her and contributed to her feelings of being alone, with thoughts that other
people are out to get her, that everyone is against her. Being pushed to the
margins of normal society created hurt, which is exhibited in her anger toward
everyone. She blames others for her own faults, as she has decided a long time
ago that she is perfect, always right, and deserves to be treated as such, despite
the fact that her life is a long series of big mentally ill lies that she has convinced
herself are true. If she repeats them to herself over and over a number of times,
they become her "truth," regardless of the facts. This is a defensive mechanism
to avoid reality and to face her problems in an adult and normal fashion.

It would not surprise me either if Miss Joy has turned to a life of crime, since she
does not trust others in any normal way, and she does not seem to have one
scrap of "goodness" left in her from her childhood. She sees others as objects
or unreal things, having no form, substance or souls, and not real people, so it
would not surprise me if she used them in efforts to enrich herself, without regard
to any consequences to them. She has no empathy at all for others. She has all
the traits of a serial pathological sociopath, and it would not surprise me one bit
if she has injured or hurt many countless innocent people in her quest to be
"respected, enriched, and important."

Miss Joy really needs to be incarcerated and evaluated by competent psychiatrists.
She has serious problems that need immediate treatment. If she has committed
any crimes, she needs to be caught and locked up, then treated in prison. This
woman could be a real menace to society. This is my professional opinion as a
long time psychiatrist, having seen countless criminally insane clients.

I would recommend only face to face handoff of any payments to her that you
are considering. And I would take strong precautions of security, because it
would not surprise me if she planned a kidnapping or even a murder of your
agent involved in the payout. I would not send Miss Joy any Western Union, as
we all know that Western Union is infiltrated by scammers and criminals in
Africa and not to be trusted under any circumstances.

Best regards,

Dr. W@yne Dw0ps, M.D.

Jeremy! You are her only hope! She half-believes you.

Dr. David O. bites hard on the Severance Package! Sweet. Very Happy
Quote:
from David O
to Patricia
date Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:50 AM
subject Requirement !!!.

Patricia Cr0k1n,

Your update has been well studied though with much suspence.

calabar is quite unique and close to reach out to us. Then what are the service
required needs and logistics from us?.

I had sought for this service orientation from Mr.Randall Oldman without response.

Do effect urgent acknowldegement of this basic but vital requirements from us here,
giving us the detailed information of all it takes to be in calabar to satify this immediate want.

Expecting a prompt reply.

Dr.David O.
=======
from Patricia
to David O
date Wed, Nov 4, 2009
subject Calabar Meeting

Dear Dr. David O,

I am trying to coordinate our efforts here, as we have two other agents who are
scheduled for payment this month. We would like to kill three birds with one stone as
they say, and have our agent in Cameroon come to Calabar to meet all three of you
at the same time. We would like to have this done by the end of the month. Please
let me know your available dates to be in Calabar in November.
Once I have gotten some replies back from our other two agents with their available
times to meet us, I will let all of you know the location and time of day to meet our
Cameroon agent.
Thank you for your prompt replies.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Very Happy

edit character name

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no Surprised so it is ME who will have to explain to Dr. David 0k0ye why Calab4r is soo important? (*sigh*) Laughing
I´m back in a few hours and will think of something.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No worries, Mr. 0ldm@n! Pat's planning on modularizing modalities inherent in exceptional disbursements in November to our three lucky Weiners! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on Joy. A nice rant from Joy! That didn't take too long to get. Laughing
Quote:

to Wayne
cc randy
cammy
jeremy
jack
pat
date Wed, Nov 4, 2009
subject Re: Recommended payment restrictions for Miss Joy

Mr long time psychiatrist,

What A USELESS MAN OR WOMAN ARE YOU?

You think you can seat an chair with your computer and write RUBISH about me?
Listen from all the content of your mail that I have received and read with my
friends we have come to a conclusion that you are one BIG FOOL. A MENTAL FOOL
that needs to be taking to a WELL KNOWN psychiatrist to check your DEAD brains
before you cause your community a big problem and I want A BASTERED LIKE YOU
NEVER TO WRITE ME AGAIN.

Whi is Expecting payment from GHOST PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOOL after all?

Infact it is better you go to hell and kill yourself there BASTERED.

Well, there is no way that the Doctor could ever stop trying to "help her" by
sending her more emails of concern. She needs anger management therapy,
at the very least. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
[...] Listen from all the content of your mail that I have received and read with my friends we have come to a conclusion that you are one BIG FOOL. A MENTAL FOOL [...]

(That is why they always urge you to keep 'the transaction' confidential. When you read with others, you come to these conclusions.)

But why trust and believe those so called friends and their conclusions over you? After all you've been through together. They don't sounds like true friends, and what do they know anyway.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy had to add her $0.02 worth:

Quote:
With that attitude - and that temper - and that TOTAL lack of discretion - it's a good thing you don't work for us!
It's obvious that you need help. Why deny it?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. David sounds keen to the idea of Calabar this month.
Very Happy
Quote:
from David O
to Patricia
date Thu, Nov 5, 2009
subject Schedules!!.

Patricia Cr0k1n,

Thanks for the updates/information.

we are positively poised to working accordingly to your instructions in calabar,which is not far from my official/residential base.

It is only an hour's flight or a day's road journey. Which means we are prepared as soon as you are well cordinated with other agents as detailed,forward travelling effects across to us and we are there with you to seeing this mission a reality.

We would appreciate receiving all required but basic necessities such as exact location, Identity card and reference information etc, in time to avoid any form of delay from us here.

Thanks while we expect your further instructions.

Regards.

Dr.David O.

I will reconfirm our desire to meet him, and time does not seem to be an impediment! Now, we need another lad...D@rlingt0n. Looks like Joy is out, but I'll continue to update her on our payment modalities to the other two guys, just to bug her ass, and you never know...she might want in on the deal. How about Ub@h, too, MG? Why don't you see if our "almost pron actor" Ub@h will move without his precious Mobilization Fee. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to avoid any form of delay

There has never been any form of dealy from the 55C camps Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic