SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jenny Ham Jennifer Hamilton

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Send me details 'Obedient One' I could give her/him some loving attention as an eccentric reminds me of a Lap with extraordinary imagination. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Borg, out of curiosity, which one did you send to, I sent to [email protected]

There was suggestion of one calling the other a scammer, I would like to prove both are sending the same emails.

DW, would you like to jump on [email protected] and let us know how you go.

Another word of caution, please pile on slowly, she has 2 new suitors already Wink

If it comes to it, I dont mind bowing out and letting Borg gather the script, lets see how we go

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Have enlisted a new character just for her and sent message on the dating site mentioned.Never baited as a man before, but plenty of sauct scripts on file. Embarassed

OK will take it steady Rolling Eyes

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
@Borg, out of curiosity, which one did you send to, I sent to [email protected]

I used the same address as you Murry

Murry Guru wrote:
If it comes to it, I dont mind bowing out and letting Borg gather the script, lets see how we go

Please don't bail out. if one of us gets dropped, the other one's there as a back-up. My charatures a gullible mousy little man , The only woman he's ever spoken to was his Mum.

devil_woman wrote:
^^^ Send me details 'Obedient One' I could give her/him some loving attention as an eccentric reminds me of a Lap with extraordinary imagination. Rolling Eyes

I worked into the early hours of the morning, to comply with your wishes "Mistress" By now you should have a communication from your lowly servent. I think I might have earned just one little smack. Please.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent Slut features, a nice short reply. And hope she likes me talking about my model trains. well there very important . Don't you know.

Quote:
Hallo dear Jennifer,

Thanks for your long reply.. My I really don't think my little answer will have any hope of equaling your wonderful mail.
What an interesting person you are. but reading through your mail, i see you have had a really hard time of it. You must be a very strong sort of person to be able to deal with the troubles you have had to endure.

Compared to you , my life is a bit dull.. I was married but unfortunately
it did not last, probably my fault, I'm not very experienced when it comes to woman. We only lasted a bout 6 months, then she told me she had found someone else, Who was more worldly
So I moved back in with my Mum.. And now she looks after me..
I don't go out much. I have my computer, which has opened up a hole new world for me, But I have a lot to learn about the Internet, And I
have my model trains. I'm very into modal railways, and have quite a collection.. I think this is what came between my new wife and me. I
like to spend time perfecting my Trains, and like to work well into the night.. And she expected other things from me.. So we broke up.. But I've already told you about that..

I do hope you will reply, and tell me more about your interesting lifestyle, and perhaps I could get you interested in my train set..

very best regards Pug..

Don't laugh, there's more then one way to crack an egg. Twisted Evil

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since when were model trains not cool? (devastated)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like somone I knew once... Very funny reading Laughing Laughing can't wait to read more.

Quote:
I'm not very experienced when it comes to woman. We only lasted a bout 6 months, then she told me she had found someone else, Who was more worldly
So I moved back in with my Mum.. And now she looks after me..

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Borg my dungeon awaits the collective. As many slaps as you want. Laughing

The slut ignored my simple messages 2 male characters on the site, thinks she is being kept amused by the gorgepus Borg. Rolling Eyes

bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL you al are hilarious..

I got an address just now:
E Johnson St, Denison, Grayson, Texas 75021, United States
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
^^ Borg my dungeon awaits the collective. As many slaps as you want.

It sounds simply exquisite, Did my assistant drop round the rusty iron bed frame, with the restraints. "are'' bliss

devil_woman wrote:

The slut ignored my simple messages 2 male characters on the site, thinks she is being kept amused by the gorgepus Borg. Rolling Eyes

She's far to interested in his train set, to be bothered with material things, you could of cause suggest she learns to play Scrabble, or some other
mind game.
But if all else fail's get dear Fran-Chester your tame transvestite out of her box..

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If you want rusty bedstead you'll get slinky silk. Twisted Evil

Am running out of email addresses what do you suggest?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no reply since the initial script, perhaps laddy has thought it strange he has picked up more magas in 1 day than he normally does in a week.

Dont feel bad if that is the case, he may have also picked up a real vic who has been dropped as a "Joker"

Let's hope Wink Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or maybe warned off by use of gmail.

Any more nice links worthy of attention?

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jenny181138 has left the 4ppl site leaving jenny215 with no photograph

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this reply on Friday, haven't replied yet, She's not interested in my train set, so she can wait.

Quote:
Hello Pugley
How are you today?Im good and you?...yea i do understand all you said
but we have to take things step a time ok.i will be coming back soon
as mom get better ok...It is really great to hear from you, and it
really lifts my spirit to know that there is someone out there that
is willing to build a relationship with me,You seem very attractive
and sound nice that's me petal, a little picture of happiness..to know better.it's has warm my heart and I am hoping
to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next
level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I would very much like to communicate with you more and more and give this a chance to work for us. Only God can foresee the future between us,
and right now, I would think that it looks very good,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and answer the following love questions openly and honestly with each other..
What do you do for a living?
You ever been married?
Do you have a kids?
What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
Are you ready to start a serious relationship?
What do you do for fun?
What religion, if any, does your believe in?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
What are the top ten gifts You would like to receive from Your Love?
Do you want children? How many?
What is your idea of a dream...
house, car, vacation, job?
What did You always want to be when you "grew up?"
How do you treat your lady?
Why do you need a lady?
Can you love this lady?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your lady for any reasons?
but asking all of those questions will definitely bring us a step
forward and closer in getting know one another. I hope to hear back
from you soon, I eagerly await for your reply.
Needed Love
Jenny

If she thinks I'm about to answer all her questions , she's had it. I'm far too busy with my trains.

Write to her again Murry, and tell her about your garden gnome collection. Confused

Resistance is futile

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing @ borg i like those gnomes.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is absolutely nothing wrong with garden gnomes Rolling Eyes

Encouragement sent Laughing

Quote:
Hi Jennifur My Dareling

I have just come in from tending to my gnomes, it seems one of them had fallen over onto another and it didn't look good for the children walking past so I thought I had best fix them.

I guess you cant blame them for wanting to get some action, I think I ougt to get a lady gnome for them

I reely was hopping to heer from you but to my disappointment there is no mail from you.

I do hope everythink is OK

Please rite again soon

Regards
Murray

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

murry wrote
Quote:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with garden gnomes

These guy's might disagree

Image Image

enjoy http://www.bifrost.com.au/hosting/gnomes/

But lets get back on track, and talk about my trains,,

Quote:
Hallo dear Jennifer,
Well I'm most surprised to get such a quick reply, I'm finding this Internet more amazing all the time, Just think at one time we would write a letter, walk down to the post office and post it, and a week later you would get
it, and a week after that I would have your reply. Which in most cases, would be NO.. Or it would in my case. I find it very hard for people to understand me.. now these days, we simply click on send, and within minutes you have it on your screen, and now you can quickly type NO, and bounce it back to me.. It's all so quick

Unfortunately I'm a bit slow when it comes to this sort of thing, In fact I think I can honestly say, I don't know many woman, well not to converse with, Sure I have my mum but that's different. And I have my trains. I've just found a genuine scale model of the Flying Scotsman, on E-bay, and I'm hoping to get it, if the price doesn't go to high of cause..

Well my dear, you have asked me a considerable number of question, I really don't know where to start. but I will try.
Kids are OK, as long as they stay out of my train layout, It's not for little fingers to play with. I think I would like a woman to share my life with,
go places, do things, and enjoy my hobbies. Even if she didn't like trains, she could say she does, and I would'nt mind. Mun said my X wife was a born lier, She never did like her, But I showed her your photo, and she said I looked nice and friendly, But she didn't ask me IF I'd asked you if you like trains.

Well I'd better go Jennifer, Mum want's me to run down to the chippie, for our tea..
Till next time Pug..

Everything she talks about, I will turn the subject round to my trains
I should be a bloody script writer for "Day's of our Uglies"

Resistance is futile

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from lad "jenny"

Quote:
Hello Murray

How are you today?Im good and you?..thanks for your lovely reply i do
understand all you said..am sorry for not getting to you earlier...

<snipped cuz same as WB mail posted earlier>

.....but asking all of those questions will definitely bring us a step
forward and closer in getting know one another. I hope to hear back
from you soon, I eagerly await for your reply.

Needed Love

Jenny

Dashed off a quick reply - cuz Murry really is working - and on a Sunday

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Jenny so wonderful to here from you - and on a sunday too.

Unfortunatelly I have to work today - I know day of rest n all that, but I must say your mail has made me sparkle all over.

I can quickly answer a few questions nonthe les - happy too because you are so charming and a delight to my eye and heart.

I am very ready indead for a serious relationship - hopefully with you sweet princess, basic qualities, loads of cuddling and fun - and sex.

Single is boring, my top gift would be you in my arms, best dream eva was last night - YES - of You.

I need a lady because I have so much love to give.

Apologies for being a bit rush sweet princess

I will rite more tomorrow

Sweetest regards

Murray.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we are going really well, and after three e-mails she's in love with me.
Which really is no serprize considering urr, well I do have a nice train set.

Quote:
Hi Pugley
Thanks for the lovely Answer-.I adore you and I am opening my heart
to you.Just need you to be easy with it.I feel so safe and secure in
you.Can you be the man of your word in your written,I hope you
can.Since the question is reciprocal,my answers are below here:
What do I do for a living? Just finish my degree still searching for work
Have I ever been married? No
Do I have any children? No ,
What do I seek in a relationship? I seek to have a long term
relationship with someone I love and we can grow old
together,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the
good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might
put upon us. I guess would come the balance that is missing in my
life, someone who can trust me and I can trust with feelings,
innermost secrets and desires in life.
What qualities do I seek in a Man? Honesty, faithfulness,caring,
the ability to love me for who I am,not who you want me to be,I don't
expect anybody to change for me, I shouldn't have to change for
someone.
Am I ready to start a serious relationship?Yes I'm ready now...
What do I do for fun? I like to do a wide variety of things
for fun. I like to bowl, shoot pool, play golf,( none of which I'm
very good at, but I really enjoy them), I also like to get away,
maybe a weekend trip to the beach in the winter, or go to the
mountains, just relax and enjoy.
What religion do I practice? Im a christens...I do believe in God
alot..How long have I been single? I haven't had a boyfriend in over
2 years. I haven't met anyone that I've connected with since then.
Top 10 things from my love- I'm not in need of alot of material
things:So here are 10 things I would want from my love:
(1) His love(2) His Heart(3) His Compassion(4) His Body(5) His
Companionship(6) His honesty(7) His affection(Cool His faithfulness(9)
His friendship(10) His for life
Do I want children, if so how many?Yes I do want children ..2 or
3 kids.however this time I'd like to be better prepared for
Motherhood.
What is my dream job, car vacation, house? I have my dream job, I
love what I do(would love it more if I got paid better), my dream car
is a '57 Willy's, my grandfather had one when I was a kid, and I loved
that car,vacation, to spend a whole year traveling and learning
history of different places and cultures, house, a log and stone
house way out in the country,maybe out west up in the mountains.
What did I want to be when I grew up? A kid,(l.o.l.) I always
wanted to be the best Mother and Wife I could ever be.
How would I treat a Man? I treat all Guys with the utmost
respect,my Man I would give all the love in my heart and soul, as well
as I possibly can.
Why do I need a Man? I need a Man so I can share my life
with,Although I have spent 2 year single, and to me it was well
worth it, I feel like I'm only half of what I can be.
How would I love my Man? with every bit of being I have in my heart
and soul, without judgment or jealousy. I would love my man with the
love you can have only for that special guy in your life.
What is love to me? Being able to always see the goodness in a
persons heart, being able to see past the shortcomings and realize
that the person is who you want to grow old with and have those
"butterflies" throughout life.
Would I ever hit my Man? NEVER, I honestly just couldn't live with
myself doing that. One thing my mother taught me is just how wrong
that action is and how devastating it can be when you are in love.
I'm afraid of how that would adversely affect how I feel about
myself.. I might come across sort of gruff, but truth be told, I'm
just a teddy bear at heart, the thought of hurting ANYBODY, hurts me.
I answer them all in fullness, and as honestly and truthfully as
possible. I hope my answers to your questions are what you are
looking for in a Woman. And I can't wait to hear back from you soon.
MUCH LOVE AND LOVE ALWAYS
JENNIFER

It does drone on a bit, But not one word about my trains, But Mum's thinking of writing to her, she's impressed, she said I've changed so much since I've met slut features

Quote:
hallo dear Jennifer,
I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner I've been away for the weekend to a model train convention. There was some wonderful stuff there, and do
you know you would not believe the detail involved with some of the models..
It sure opened my eye's to what's available these days.. Anyway enough of that.

Thanks for your detailed e-mail, all about your likes and dislikes, I must say Jennifer, I really do get a lot of enjoyment out of your letters, I feel very close to you, and I think I know you a lot better since I've read your last mail.
As I told you I my last letter I have been married but it only lasted about 6 months and I came home from work one night to find everything cleaned out and she was gone. It would seem she had found someone more to her liking, and I didn't measure up to her expectations as a husband.. I was very upset for a long while, and I moved back in with Mum, and have been here ever since.
Fortunately I did not get round to moving my trains to our now house, or she would have hocked them as well, or wrecked the layout. Just out of spite.. I'm thinking that perhaps I didn't know her at all, and she was a nasty sort of person.. Mum said I was better of without her, and I'm thinking Mum was right. Some times you think you know someone and all the time you don't.. welcome to the dark side, my child

But I've learned more about you Jennifer, in such a short time, your letters to me are so forthright and honest, even Mum was impressed, and she's told me to look after you and do right by you, She even said you would be a wonderful understanding daughter in law.
I think she would like to get to know you a lot better, can I give her your address, I think she would like to drop you a line. She said I was a different person since I've met you.

O yes you asked what I did for a living, I'm a butcher Jennifer, I work at the local abattoir as a boner, While it's not as interesting as what you do, It pays me a good wage. and the performance bonuses , come in handy. The only problem is we start really early in the mornings, I leave home at 4 am, But I finish, at Lunch time, So I have half the day to work on my trains..
Please take care of yourself, Love Pug xxx

Isn't that nice.. He's so bloody trusting it would make you throw up.

Resistance is futile

bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What do I do for fun? I like to do a wide variety of things
for fun. I like to bowl, shoot pool, play golf,( none of which I'm
very good at, but I really enjoy them), I also like to get away,
maybe a weekend trip to the beach

Jenny pasted that same text when I asked her interests our first IM chat! Weeks later I asked her more of her interests and she pasted the same thing over!

This thread is hilarious. You all are funny! Very Happy
Lovin' the gnomes and train set thing!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day bsanma
You will find with these Russian baits that they don't deviate from the script, They use it or parts of it where ever possible, simply because there English
is poor of even non-existent. It's very unusably for them to be involved
with any form of Chat.

But these baits go where they go, and you become whoever you need to be, and do whatever it takes, to keep them on side.

If you think it's funny now, just wait for Marigold, Pug's Mum gets to write to dear Jennifer

Resistance is futile

Last edited by weareborg on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's in love with me, which is quite understandable , considering the
size of my train set

Quote:
Sweetheart
Yea thanks for your reply i do understand all you said ..how is
your mom doing?Thank you for your tender, heartfelt words you seem to
to the kind of Man I long for in my life. It is such a gift to
converse with someone that truly loves for the sake of loving. I can
only imagine the beauty, grace, and peace as I read ur messages, God
does not want us to be alone but to love and be loved. Sometimes that
is from a distance and if we never do meet, but just correspond that
is also a gift. True love is patient, kind, not jealous and pure if
it is of God. My life has been littered with women that are just
plain controlling, manipulative and about themselves. I think We
seem to share some things in common which is good, and I also like
the fact that you are very affectionate, that to me is very
special.well i will love to tell u that i only need a man that will
never do anything to hurt me i am a lady who treat a man like the
king of my life,My lovely parents told me I should never do anything
to hurt a man but i have try to be honest with me men but is like
they take me like a fool so i did not want to just say but right now
i need a man i could just trust and he will trust me so that will
could just have a long term relationship together and have a lovely
kids and a happy home can;t wait to see this in a relationship i just
believe as soon as the men and a woman is honest in a relationship
everything is going to be alright try to understand my feeling about
this..I'm tired of being single in my life..I need someone like you
to be there for me,Love me,Care for me,Never let me
down.Supportive.Never try to hurt me/Cheated on me or Hit me
once...and hope the distance between us is not a problem with you as
for me is not a problem.do you have yahoo IM may be we can chat later
ok.
With all this time we've had together
Can I share my worries with you?
But I hope you can understand
That I don't want to go too far
Without knowing just one answer
.. . . Can I trust you with my heart?
Yours truly Jennifer

I think she's a little mixed up with this statement,
Quote:
My life has been littered with women that are just
plain controlling, manipulative and about themselves.

It sounds like she's talking about some of my X's

She must think she's on a sure thing, with poor gelable Pugley, and to reassure her of it, Little Pugley's mum dropped her a line..

Quote:
Good morning, My dear,
Please excuse me for writing to you, But I'm Pugley Prendagast's Mother,
I'm just writing to tell you, that since my son has been in touch with you, his life has changed for the better, he got your mail the other day, and hasn't stopped talking about you, He's even neglected his trains, So I feel he's really falling for you. And i can tell you, that any woman would be lucky to win him, Even if he is my son, You will never meet a more honest, forthright , considerate, caring man. I really hope you will be happy together,
I,ve gone down the road to my sisters home to write this, as I,m not very good at this computer
Box thing and she offered to help me. And Pugley will not know about it, perhaps it will be out little secret, please if you would care to reply, please use her address, [email protected]

Best wishes Marigold,,

If that doesn't get the prick of script , nothing will..

Resistance is futile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like our pet has skipped a few scripts for Murray;

Quote:
Hello Sweetie
How are you doing? Am so glad to read from you and thanks for the
mail. There is something i really need to tell you and i will be glad
if you can put me into consideration, You know i told you that am not
working neither mom and shes really sick things are so tight here for
me and her . Yesterday the Doctor called me and told me to get some
money for my mom medication i had to run here and there to raised her
the money it cost $400 for her medication, have exhausted all the
money i have and the landlord call me and told me that i should pay
some bills and i dont have anything left plus we don't have any food
stuff left at home. Sweetie i will be so glad if you can help me out
cuz i have no one to help me out and am counting on you and i believe
you will help me out the total fee is $400 . Pls try to understand
that am going through alot over here... Looking forward to read from
you and pls get back to me as soon as possible.

Jennifer.

Adding Murray's reply

Quote:
Hello My Dareling Jennyfur

Of course I will do what i can to help your pour mum.

Please let me no your bank account details and I will get some money off when i get paid next.

I wish I had have nown earlier, I just spent $500 on a new lady gnome, the gnomes do seen so much happier now but there happynes could have waited if only I knew.

I will see if I can get a picture of the gnomes in the next email and I am sure you will agree that the money was well spent.

take care my dareling

Please keep me a breast of the siteuation

I do have a request for you too, we are getting on like a caravan on fire and i thought it wood be nice if you culd call me what my frends acll me, they call me Sweetcakes, please call me that two, it reely will warm my hart

Kisses and hugs
Sweetcakes

In typical lad fashion, he wastes no time in sending me some WU instructions.

Sweetcakes does not do WU, bank account or no money Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Here is the information you will help me with.... Just locate any
store arround you and tell them you want to send money to this address
via western union money transfer, When you are through with that they
will give you receipt just keep it and you will e-mail me the
information on it... Thanks for been there for me it means alot to
me...hope you understand that these is not my info its mom doctor
infor ok he will help me and colect the sent money ok..i barely know
anywhere here ok.and sweetcake when you going to get that done?. Love
you.

NAME:AFEEZ LEWIS
STATE:LAGOS
ADDRESS: 12 COLD STREET OSHODI
CITY:BARIGA
ZIPCODE:23401
TEXT QUESTION..PET NAME ANSWER: DOG

As soon as you send the money i will need this information below to
get the money...

SENDER;S NAME:
SENDER;S ADDRESS:
MTCN#:
AMOUNT SENT:
ZIPCODE:
STATE:
CITY:
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER..

Hope to read from you...i love you

Jennifer.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit, I thought she was Russian,, little Pugley thought she was Russian, and Pugley's Mum thought she was Russian.

Sort of Rush-in here and Rush-in there. doesn't matter

Anyway the big news, Mum's had a couple of e-mails and she's so excited.

Quote:
ok mom i will make it a secret.

Quote:
and i will be your son all and i do promise not to let him down ok

Pug's also had the 400 dollar special, that you got Murry, And he's beside himself, Where will he raise the money required to keep the love of his life safe and well.
He could go down to the gay cafe, and earn it, or he could sell one of his trains.. Working on the lesser of the two evil's , SO he's off to the cafe.

Quote:
My dear sweet Jennifer, I'm beside myself with worry, you must tell me how I can of of assistance to you in your hour of need. unfortunately, 400 dollars is a great deal of money for me, as I've just acquired that locomotive, that I was telling you about. An exact scaled down replica of the "Flying Scotsman" and it has taken all the spare cash
I had, But I will discuss it with Mum and we might be able to gather up the money for you.
If not then I do have the option of working in the cafe down the road, as a washer-upper'er'er'er and you lot thought I was going to say something else I can go in straight from work, and do the Dinner time trade, and will soon earn enough to cover your dear mothers medicial bills.
love and kisses Pug xxx

But it looks like Murry's got to sell some of his Gnome collection, and take a second job as a Bingo caller Wink

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic