SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bite, How Can I resist? NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

recent letter:

Quote:
Hello thanks for your mesage i will love to have you as the women of my life i troght i alredy told you abaut my mom and dad i lose both of them in 9years ago in mother crash and my son live with me down here what will you like to get to no more abaut me ask me evrything

davies owen

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

woohoo!

Received: from [41.184.29.135] by web112916.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:23:45 PDT

Quote:
Hello Sweetie jane

How are you doing i hope is great with you as here jana i really do miss talking with you alot too im single man with one kid i told you i dont like going into women like that bcs i really do seriours abaut to make a good future and i thanks my God now that im in a good future for now what im loking into is to have my pasornal women that im goin to spend the reast of my life with to enjoy the life together that why i want you as you are i no you are big and beautifull that why i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you i really like receven mesage from you bcs whenever im reading your mail i fell like im in ocean of life and the i really do miss chating with you online i wait for you online yestaday i dont sleep bcs i have something too tell you,i wanted to tell you that i wanted to travel today to nigeria to sale my mother house over here bcs i want to start a small besiness maybe to be saling car and i think it will be done when i sale my mother house down here i troght i told you that my mom was from nigeria wish my father is Anaheim califonia i was born califonia and this is my first time going to african i jost fell lonely down here im in a hotel right now in african thinking abaut you alot i dont no anyone down here jost only a lowyer of my mom the lowyer ask me why i wanted to sale this house i told him bcs i hear soo much bad abaut african and i dont want anything with them bcs i dont want any family of my mom so i will only be here for one week or or soon jost to sale the house and get back to califonia to meet you i want us to spend a great life together and i want our future to be bright that why i want to sale this house to make up a great bysiness with you i hope you are goin to be the manager of the compleny wish i will be the chair man pls blanca i alredy get a connection on my laptop i want you to always try to be online with with me bcs i will not like to be alone down here and fell lonely soo much like that pls jost do this for me i want you too always make me fell in i was still over in the usa okay sweetie miss you soo much it is 7;20pm down here now i will wait to chat with you tonight okay i will always be online with you okay sweetie miss you soo much alot im here for you whenever you need me okay sweetheart jane

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how do i fix it, why is the letter running off the page?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jane called out
Quote:
how do i fix it, why is the letter running
off the page?

When you load the script or type it into the submit post box,
make sure there is a small gap between the last letter and the
edge of the box.
This also applies if you have a wide screen monitor

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I just copy and paste the letters I will try to edit it again thanks!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did it line by line there has to be a easier way and I couldn't get the quote thingy right either Embarassed

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:

Quote:
Hello my love
, I am sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I really had to change the litter box. A job you can do once we are together my love, It is one I know you will be so good at I was so surprised to hear you went to Nigeria, I hope you are keeping safe because I also heard so many bad things about it . When you get lonely look at my pictures and think of me waiting here for you. I think we will have a wonderful life together, with honesty as our foundation, I am sure we can overcome any obstacles thrown our way. I will be online waiting to chat to you so you won't be so lonely Goodnite my love until tomorrow Yours Jane

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi janeegrl

I will do this in double post so you can follow

Like this = [quote] < this starts quotebox code

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To end this code command you need add an end command = [/quote]

Will then look like this

Quote:
Hello my love,
I am sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I really had to change the litter box. A job you can do once we are together my love, It is one I know you will be so good at I was so surprised to hear you went to Nigeria, I hope you are keeping safe because I also heard so many bad things about it . When you get lonely look at my pictures and think of me waiting here for you. I think we will have a wonderful life together, with honesty as our foundation, I am sure we can overcome any obstacles thrown our way. I will be online waiting to chat to you so you won't be so lonely Goodnite

my love until tomorrow

Yours Jane

Note - the quote commands are there in my post - but magically disappear and become a box with text inside.

Image codes are same [img]

Code commands always end with same as start command but with a / added.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically you have to type:
Code:
[quote]This should be inside a quote box[/quote]

and it looks like:
Quote:
This should be inside a quote box

edit: Damn, I forget to push the 'submit' button for 5 minutes and Kate's already ahead of me

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!

Last edited by Caligula on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok thanks I will try to edit it It seems when I copy and paste I am doing something wrong but I will see if I can get it to work. Thank you

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By George I think she's got it! Thank you so much!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his reply today:

Quote:
Hello sweetie
Thanks for the mesage i will lov to make you happy and to to make you the only women of my life i hope is great with you over there you really look verry great too me and i want you to accept me for who i am plus will love to spend the rest of my life with you i hope you will take me as the only man tooo im new to this online dating site and im loking for a great women who will be honest with me who is not goin to break my heart bcs i hear soo much abaut this dating site i want a nice women who is here for great relationship and seriours and someone to spend the rest of her life with,and i belive you are a great women i see that in your eyes you really look verry sweet too me i will want to stay with you and i really lve you soo much for all the world you have been sending too me i will love to be there with you too sweetie tell me what on your mind for our relationship i will have to go to the store now i will get back to read your email pls take good care of your seld for me and it really verry nice too meet you sweetie

Davies Owen

my reply
Quote:
My love I have been thinking of you all day and I hope you are safe over there, please let me know, I think I am falling in love with you, I believe we will be so good together, I can't wait to see you Please write me back so I know you are safe. Love Jane

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow two replys in one day and on a Sunday no less: I would think he would get my name right by now Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Hello how are you doing my love i hope is great with you over there too i miss you soo evrything is fine with me my love i miss you soo much and i always thinking all abaut you my love i want too tell you from now that i really love you soo much my sweetheart plus i always thinking all abaut to meet you i alredy got the house to my lowyer down here and someone come for it but the prize is not okay the man said is going to pay 625.000$dollers but my lowyer but my love said no bcs the house is verry big more then that moch bcs the valuer said the house is goin to be abaut 800.000$usdollers. okay my love i jost want too to no what im going troght down here my sweetheart so i will have to to wait for the nest costomer okay my love i miss you soo much plus i jost always been thinking all abaut u my sweetheart i want you too sing up a yahoo mesager so will can always be chating with inch other okay my love miss you soo much i cant wait to be over there with you i hope is going to be a verry sweet for us to meet my love i ppromise you i will never forget you or do without you and when i get this money will are goin to be saling car and make a good great future with the kids hun i will have to go to my lowyer right now i will be back online with you later pls sing up an yahoo mesager so will can chat beter okay miss you soo much sweetheart

Love you always jene

Davies Owen

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A third Oh he must really love me Wink
Quote:
Hello dear jane

In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

Love always,

my reply
Quote:
oh my love that was beautiful, I signed up for yahoo chat so I can talk to you my id is, i will be waiting to chat to you, I will be on in about 30 minutes. love Jane

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and another
Received: from [41.219.200.173] by web112912.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Nov 2009 11:37:58 PST

Quote:
From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am.
You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile.

You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.

I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. I think of your sweet lips and kisses, feel them as if it was yesterday. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire.

Loving You Always

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These emails I received from him today really make me think about how empty my real life is Sad
my reply to his last post:
Quote:
that was so beautiful my love I just got home and checked my email and there it was thank you.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Janeegrl.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only has she got it, But her eye's are no L O N G E R on swivels

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing thanks so much you guys I have new pics of him to post and he wants me to get off the dating site and send him my user name and password so his "sister" can use it hmmm what should I send him instead?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another letter and more photos after chatting with him on ym for an hour.

Quote:
Hello my sweetheart
why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart I love you more than any word can say .... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I LOVE YOU

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my chat session with him:
Quote:
owendave13: Helllo how are you doing jane
janee. : hi how you doing?
owendave13: Great you
janee. : great too
janee. : better now that I am talking to you
owendave13: okay brb
owendave13: okay want to rebooted my laptop is acting up okay hun
janee. : ok i will be waiting
janee. : hi baby is it better now?
owendave13: Hello
janee. : brb
owendave13: Okay hun
owendave13: What are you doing ???
janee. : i am back
janee. : hi babay
owendave13: Okay
janee.gilbert: thats pretty
owendave13: yes my love
owendave13: what did you do when im not online with you
janee. : i went to the store
owendave13: okay great
owendave13: too do what hun
janee. : I had to buy some food
owendave13: okay great wish i was there with you my love
janee. : me too do you cook?
janee. : do you like soccer?
owendave13: Nop hun you no im in hotel right now so no wher to cook
owendave13: i eat from the Hotel
janee. i mean when you are at home
owendave13: yes i love socer
janee. : me too
owendave13: i LOVE TO COOK ALSO
owendave13: okay my love
janee. : thats great more we have in commom
owendave13: i will like to eat your food
owendave13: yes sweetie
janee. : are you sure?
janee. t: I don't eat meat
janee. t: maybe chicken once in awhile
janee. t: do you eat meat?
janee. : i like your picture on the ym
janee. t: can you send me that one?
owendave13: same here i love your pics too my sweetheart
janee. : does your son play soccer what is his name
owendave13: i will send you now but want you too use it on the yahoo mesager icon
owendave13: i told you befor wayne
janee. : sorry i forgot you want me to use your pictureon my ym
owendave13: yahoo my love
owendave13: are you goin to do that hun
janee. : i will have to figure out how to do it i am new to this ym
owendave13: okay my love understand
owendave13: what your plan for that sweetie
janee. : my plan for what?
owendave13: for tomorrow
janee. : I have to go to work but i can check my email sometimes
owendave13: okay i will eamil you okay my love
janee. : did you send your picture so i can look at all the time?
owendave13: i really love you soo much my sweetheart
janee. t: are you sure?
owendave13: jost been thinking all abaut you evry sing minit
janee. : me too
owendave13: i troght i send you some befor do you receve them
owendave13: but send you more now okay my love ???
janee. : yes but not that one
janee. : ok honey
janee. : i will put your pictures on my screensaver so I can always look at you
owendave13: okay will send you more now
owendave13: same here my sweetheart
janee. : and I hope the week goes by fast so you will be home soon then we can meet
owendave13: yes my sweetheart
janee. : would you like to have more children someday?
owendave13: yes my love and you
janee. : I would like to have a child
owendave13: how menny do you want
janee. : 3
janee. : i always wanted three
owendave13: okay great
owendave13: that mean i will have 4
janee. t: would wayne like to have brothers or sisters?
janee. : that is good
owendave13: he always told me to go and get married so he can have brother and sister
janee. : see he knows what you need a wfe
janee. : brb someone is at the door
janee. : sorry hun
owendave13: who is that hun
janee. : my neighbor wanted to borrow some sugar
owendave13: oh okay hun
owendave13: but i is sooo funny
owendave13: how can someone borrow sugar
janee. : what?
janee. : lol i get it
janee. : if I need something I can go ask her
janee. : or she will bake me a pie
janee. : we help each other
owendave13: Okay my love
janee. t: you must be tired
owendave13: nop im not
janee. : after that long flight and the time chage
owendave13: nop im not tired
janee. : that is good I worry about you there
owendave13: i have no problem down here but jost thinking abaut you
owendave13: ssme here all my wish is too be over there with you
janee. : did you send the picture?
janee. : I will be safe and I hope you are
owendave13: im sending it now okay my love
owendave13: yes i am my sweetheart
janee. : ok i think maybe I should end my profile on the dating site I think I found what I was looking for
owendave13: i alredy delete my profile
owendave13: i troght you try to find me there hun
janee. : i did
owendave13: i have cancel it bcs i alredy find what i want my sweetie
janee. : ok that is good because i can get jealous
owendave13: but want to ask you something hun
janee. : ok
owendave13: okay my love but you dont need to do that
janee. : what you want to ask me?
owendave13: hun you dont need to cancel my sister need a saite and she have been asking to help her paid for that
janee. : your sister?
owendave13: can you help her with that so she can change the acaount
owendave13: wyes i troght i told you abaut her hun
janee. : what is her name?
janee. : no you didnt
owendave13: is not here she is in anaheim
owendave13: sharon
janee. : no I did'nt know do you have just the one sister?
owendave13: yes my love jost one
janee. : i got your pictures thank you love
janee. : i would like to sleep with you on the bedhon
owendave13: what your user name on the site leet me change the profile and give her okay my lov
janee. : I will see how to do it
owendave13: what do you want to do again my love
janee. : i will email it to you after we are done talking
owendave13: do you want to help her to change
owendave13: so i will tell you evrything abaut her
janee. : okay
owendave13: she is 28years old and no kid
owendave13: or dont worry jost send me the user name and the pasword okay my love
janee. : should i take my picture off
janee. : okay i will email it to you
owendave13: dont worry i will take it off
owendave13: i will evrything off okay my love
janee. : okay there is 10 days left on it
owendave13: okay my love i will tell her that is only what i can do okay hun
owendave13: dont worry
janee. t: ok my love i will trust you
owendave13: thanks for that my sweetheart
owendave13: wayne is on bed
janee. : i wish you were here right now
owendave13: i told him abaut you
janee. : what did he say?
owendave13: and he was verry happy
janee. t: ohhh that is good I hpoe he likes me
owendave13: his going to be happy too meet you sweetie
janee. : my love i have to go now, I have a few things I need to do to get ready for work tomorrow
janee. : i willl be dreaming of you tonite
owendave13: sent the user name and the pasword too me befor you get off on the computer
owendave13: you will have a great dream
janee. : okay me love i will send it in a littlewhile
janee. : nite sweetheart
janee. : be safe for me and i love you
owendave13: okay thanks my love
owendave13: angel west angel south angel east and nouth will keep watching over you AMEN
owendave13: bye thinking abaut you right now
owendave13: I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this will buy me sometime to come up with a reason not to email him or send him my user name and password.

Quote:
omg dave I was taking my dog out one more time and I dropped the leash and she ran off i have to find her I will email you later or tomorrow. she is my baby love you jane

his reply
Quote:
Okay my sweetheart i will be back onlien with you later okay my lovei want you too drop the user name and the pasword for me so i can email it too my sister befor it reamain 9days on it to expired okay my love i miss you soo much plus thinking abaut you i love you and i promis you i will never do without you I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life The more I know you, the more I love you For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you drop me the user name and the pasword will be back online take care bye love you

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a little off topic but I need to say something because it has really bothered me all weekend, My baiter is a 20 something female and I have gotten so many responses now that I have a picture. So far the majority of them are from the 50 to 60 age group and are real guys not scammers. What are these guys thinking? In reality what would a 20 something female want with a 58 year old man? What are they thinking? if I was on the opposite side of this scam game I would have a field day. There are plenty of "real" woman out there within that age group who maybe aren't as pretty on the outside as a 20 something but beauty is only skin deep and will eventually fade in everyone. There I got it off my chest thanks for reading this. Smile

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The reverse is also true 20 contacting 40 something females.

Back on topic, I think we may have 2 lads here, one who uses paragraphs and one who does not.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic