SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Uh-oh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so this seemingly nice guy messages me on a dating site, and we exchange a few emails. He seems very nice, so I tell him where I work and give him my private email address.

THEN the alarm bells start ringing - like why does he say he's Slovenian but then post a photo of a guy who is obviously Latino? And then post of another photo on the same profile - but of a completely different person.

So I check out scamwarners and oh boy does this one meet the criteria. He also does the "I live in ANYTOWN, FLORIDA" thing which seems to be common. He is a jewellery/antiques/art dealer, divorced, a daughter.

He's gone quiet for a couple of days so I've sent a "I hope everything is ok" message - which I guess is opening the door for the tragic car accident/sudden medical emergency can you help me request.

I would love to bait this guy by wasting his time - just a little concerned that he has my personal email address. Although I do live on the opposite of the world...

Should I try baiting him or wait patiently for the next one?
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he has your personal e-mail addy, I suggest you just drop him. He may try and contact you a few more times, but chances are if you just ignore him, he'll give up and move on.

If he start's with the sob stories and asking for any form of assistance, especially money, your suspicions will be confirmed.

Nothing wrong in setting up a baiting e-mail addy and having a go at him from there.

Have fun and bait safe!

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Drop him from your personal email addy and pick him up with a new gmail addy. Use fake info when signing up and use it for nothing but baiting.

Just don't reply or even bother opening any more emails from him that hit your personal addy and you should be fine.

And welcome here! Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, thanks a lot. My cover story for why I can't send money is because I've been declared bankrupt and NZ law prohibits me from sending money overseas.

Gmail and a new dating site profile, here I come!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Nonny Mouse wrote:
My cover story for why I can't send money is because I've been declared bankrupt and NZ law prohibits me from sending money overseas.

hi mouse and welcome to Eater,,
Don't be in a hurry to send money, always ignore the first few requests, and for every request there are at least ten excuses why you can't comply.
Sending a fake receipt , normally marks the beginning of the end, as far as the bait goes.. Depending on where your baiting, some will play silly buggers other's like the Russians will simply drop you.

You can always send a good old "Form 49" authorization pay, blame terrorists might get the money. Then there's a thousand excuses why you simply can't pay. lost the WU office, shut, closed, set on fire, flooded, hit by lightening, earthquake, robbed, manager shot through with the funds, the list is endless.. Crying or Very sad

Talking about bankruptcy is really a no no. that's telling them you have nothing. and they will drop you, simply because there's little hope of any return. Far better to go the other way with cash, but also being a careful how you spend it. or a simply tight arse. who's still got the first quid you ever earned

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nonny

Glad you are joining, please read the stickies both here and in the romance section at Scamwarners

Scamwarners will help you to avoid them while here we will teach you to attract them.

As the others have said, completely ignore him for the moment and let him go away.

Armed with your new fake persona you will be ready to find your own personal herd of lads, you can pick them up from from all over the place, Scamwarners always has nice fresh lads to bait and of course your own dating profile is also a great way to find yourself some nice new pets.

There is a sticky in my signature that will lead you to the romance baiting FAQ which will answer all of your early questions, once you get some practice you will be well prepared to send your original pet a nice encouraging invite.

I much prefer keeping it simple;

Quote:
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply

If you are still interetsed I would love to get to know you

Regards
Fake name

The spooners thread here in romance is a series of very simple baits and lots of ideas and tips on how to play with scammers and cause them some real headaches, the other bonus is that every pet in Spooners is featured in Scamwarners so you can pick out the pets who seem like the most fun

If you have any questions, please ask and one of us will be able to help you

Fixed typos

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mouse welcome! These guys are great here, they give great advice, don't be hesitant to ask any questions, I do all the time Wink

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREAT Pic Janeegrl

I love that movie!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Yea me too I love watching the old Saturday Night live I loved the whole cast. I have a warped sense of humor though. Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

whitevanman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how these people get your email address on dating sites when its not shown . im new to all this .
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - some dating sites give you a little message inbox on your profile. Scammers send messages to that profile like 'if you want to talk send a mail to [email protected]'. On most dating sites thats how we get in contact with them

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

on a dating site, the sites sends the message to the email you register with. then usally after a message or two you exchange email address with that person. this is when its very important to have a gmail account. This is also when you can check thier headers to see where they are from. hope this helps.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

correction they send a email to your email you registered with at that you have a message in your inbox on the site. there I think I got it right that time!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

whitevanman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so if they got my address could they get my id for all my mail etc . is it better to change my id now and then .
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure what you are saying but if they have your real email address I would definitly start a new id using gmail, the good thing about gmail your real location is hidden so you can say you are from anywhere and you can have many names that you want I have 5 gmail accounts so far. I hope this helped

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic