SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy is indeed right - D4rl1ngt0n wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for the information so far i will be patient because you are in total control and i trust your ability.

Sometime on Wednesday he'll learn of the need for a spear, a pair of leather shorts, a cloak, a leather harness, a hatchet, a pair of knee boots, and a large dog (preferably Alsatian size or larger), as well as the need to have his head shaved.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be getting this:

Quote:
Here's the news - and trust me, you'll love this. It could be the biggest break ever - actually, lose the could be. It is!

The director has tasked us with publicity for the Thongor movie. We've chosen you to be part of it.

If you can find a Th0ng0r novel, it'd be useful but not compulsory. Suffice it to say that Th0ng0r is a C0nan-type from the age before C0nan. He's helped in his adventures by several staunch companions. We've chosen you to represent Shang0th, his Rm0aha1 comrade, for publicity shots to be part of a viral marketing campaign.

You'll have to get several props for this - a spear, a pair of leather shorts, a cloak (green if possible), a leather harness, a hatchet, and a pair of knee boots. If you can shave your head, that's cool; failing that, a bald wig will do. One extra thing you'll need for one shot is a large dog, preferably an Alsatian or larger. This is needed so that the CGI guys can put a z4mph - a sort of wild boar - next to you.

We'll need six shots, and no modern buildings or objects in sight; either countryside or a structure that looks old or exotic (a fort, a temple, something like that – no street lights, phone cables, cars, you know what I'm talking about). You need to look alert, grim, and very purposeful, as if you're on the hunt. You need the dog in one shot as if you're about to mount it (the Rm0aha1 ride z4mphs into battle).

I've been cleared to offer up to $20,000 for this. I know you can do this. Even Pat's in favour; I'll forward you her message separately.

Go for it!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back already!

Quote:
Am happy with the news! i want to know if i am the one to pose with this material you have mention.I will look for a remote village to take the shots and i don't have the materials at my disposal now but i will sort out the material.

SWWWEEEEEEEEEETT!!!

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i want to know if i am the one to pose with this material you have mention
Already trying to weasel out of doing the dress up himself. Laughing Super news, yastreb! Very Happy

Back in the office, Pat received an email from Dr. David O. Has he even written to you yet, C@mmy, or is he wasting Pat's time again? Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
from David O
to Patricia
date Wed, Oct 21, 2009
subject Instructions

Patricia.

Do foward your instructions and advise towards the next agenda and requirements.
My contact to Cammy, the menationed female staff of yours was advised by Mr.Randall and not out of context.

I am awaiting your instructions and not oddc slogans that makes me awe.
Thanks.

Dr.David O
Pat's gonna have to do more slapping, I'm afraid. Mad [/b]

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent:

Quote:
Yes, I do want you to pose for this. Why do you think I asked for those torso shots? Everything is for a reason!
Apart from that, you're sounding positive. That's a good sign.

Here's hoping...

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get Toadman over to you, yastreb! If he ever shows up, either beat him with a log, or cut off his head with a rusty saw. Smile

Quote:
from Patricia
to David O
date Thu, Oct 22, 2009

Dear Baby Cletus Croaker,

I'm glad that you are awed by my slogans. I only wish that you had the mental
capacity to appreciate the total enlightening brilliance of their simplicity
regarding your amphibious movements towards progression to a higher form of
life. Tiktaaliks far outpaced you eons ago. They would certainly be more
educable, and make better dinner guests than you would.

You aren't by any chance trying to waste my time again, are you? I certainly
hope not. If so, I think that I will require you to complete a very lengthy
physical, intelligence, and psychiatric evaluation before even considering
hiring you for C@mmy's high paying and important new project. You can't even
seem to follow one very simple instruction at a time, let alone coordinate
multiple tasks at one time. What part of "Send an email to C@mmy Wh1te at
[email protected]," don't you understand? Do you even come in
from the rain, or do you raise your cranium skyward and spread your gills to
clean the mud out of them? I suggest that you turn your head from side to side
to remove the caked in mud inside your auditory canals as well.

Here, baby boy. I'll make it easy for you and hold your hand this time.
Copy/Paste the below email to C@mmy.

Warmest regards,
Pat

-----
To: [email protected]

Dear Ms. White,

Please help me change from a Tiktaalik Wannabe into a full fledged Moosechuckle
Agent. I agree to do everything you say without question. Tell me about my
project, which I agree to complete, on time to meet your deadline, not mine. I
agree not to delay even for one second in replying to your emails and doing
exactly what you tell me to. Please send me your first instructions.

If I fail to meet your exact requirements for me, you may tell management to put
me through the entire series of physical, intelligence, and psychiatric
evaluations. If this occurs, I agree that completion of the evaluations first is
a condition for continued consideration for employment at Moosechuckle Modeling.

Warmest regards,

Dr. David O.
Razz

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh... I should have expected this:

Quote:
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity i promise to make it lovely and good to attract customers because is important to win your customer at first sight.I have made inquire concerning the materials and found out that i need money to purchase the material i don't know if you can plead with mooseknucke personnel to fund the purchase of this materials because i don't want to do a work that will not be appealing to the eye,i think the we listen to you more than me.
If we do a good work the credit will be given to you by giving me a chance to prove that i can do it.Please see reason with me for us to excel in this project.
Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of investment.

Cammy administered a sorrowful slap:

Quote:
I am giving you an opportunity to reach for the big time - to excel - and you're throwing it away for a pittance! I don't believe that the props could cost anything more than chump change.
If I take this to anyone and ask for advance funding for you they'll laugh at me and very probably close your file. I don't want it to end like that.
Perhaps a lesson from the 4satru is in order.
When 0din 4lfodur sought wisdom, He hung himself among the branches of Yggdrassil for nine days and nights to receive the secrets of the Runes. He did not demand a sneak preview; He did what He had to do. That is your lesson.
I'm expecting positive results from you.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joy didn't respond to Pat's last email. Mad Oh, well, the investigation will continue, with or without her participation. Smile First, the test for schizophrenia.

Quote:
from Patricia
to J0y & P@tners Ass0ciate
date Thu, Oct 22, 2009
subject The investigation begins

Dearest Joy,

Apparently, you feel that it is not necessary to respond to my emails. This is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form.
I am still your boss, and you will not ignore me, or you will face immediate and permanent termination of your employment,
and all nondispersed funds will be forfeited. Noncompliance and silence regarding company investigations is grounds for
sacking you, Joy, and guilt on your part will be inferred and judged accordingly. I have locked down the office for security
reasons and changed the locks, so that when Jeremy and Emily get back they will have to check in with me for the new keys.
But first, they have a great deal of explaining to do, and of course the evaluations also.

Here is the first in the set of required questions that must be answered by you, Jeremy, and Emily so that the truth of the
matter can be found and the situation resolved. Please answer all questions, and return them to me by the end of the
business day today.

Warmest regards,
Pat
---
Instructions: Answer the questions below based on how you have felt during the last month.

1 ) I see and hear things that others cannot see or hear.
Not at all
Just a little
Somewhat
Moderately
Quite a lot
All the time

2 ) I believe others control what I think or feel.
<same>

3 ) I have little or no interest in doing things.

4 ) I think I have special or magical powers that no one else has.

5 ) My thinking feels cloudy and confused.

6 ) There are voices or people inside my head that talk to me and that no one else can hear.

7 ) I know others are out to get me or plotting against me.

8 ) I prefer to be alone.

9 ) I, or others, believe that my behavior is really abnormal. Sometimes I appear catatonic or manic.

10 ) Sometimes I'm talking to the people or voices in my head, but others think I'm talking to myself.
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pathetic...

Quote:
I love to do this project,but do to financial difficulties i can't afford to buy everything that has been listed in props.I want to ask you for a favor because i believe you and can tell you when am having difficult times.I don't know if you can be able to borrow me at least $500 to do the project which you will deduct after they have given you the money.Please assist me to achieve this greatness.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.

I'm going to have to craft a special reply for this one.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy to D4rl1ngt0n:

Quote:
This is not what I want to hear from you. I want to hear good news, positive reports, and eagerness to move ahead. I do not want to hear any more attempts to mooch small change from me. My agents do not pick up coins from the pavement!
I'll send you more details of the required pictures when you reply to this - in a positive manner.

Sand Timer x 7
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
He's back already!

Quote:
Am happy with the news! i want to know if i am the one to pose with this material you have mention.I will look for a remote village to take the shots and i don't have the materials at my disposal now but i will sort out the material.

SWWWEEEEEEEEEETT!!!

Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from Dr. David O. and Pat's reply. I sent him over to Cammy. I wonder if he will produce nice torso shots? Very Happy

Quote:
from David O
to Patricia
date Fri, Oct 23, 2009
subject Re-define yrself

Patricia,
Emails receipts from either you.Randall or cammy all figured on an opportunity
that has failed to visualise with all this acknowledged information sums up to
much pressure on us here. Then your form of address disturbs our real intent to
this cause and the model agency.
Do re-define your position to this proposition.
While we are ever ready to adhere strictly to your welcomed developmental course
to good but healthy business relationship.
Thanks.
Dr.David O.
========
from Patricia
to David O
date Fri, Oct 23, 2009
subject Re: Re-define yrself

Dear Dr. David O,

I have forwarded your email of interest and intent to our Agent and Model
Development Coordinator, Ms. Wh1te, and told her to provide you the details of
her assignment and instructions for it's completion to you. You will hear from
her very soon. Your failed visualizations are but a mirage in the desert.
Everything is proceeding in due course. Wait patiently with baited breath and a
song in your heart.

Warmest regards,
Pat

Joy is extremely pissed! And no completed Schizophrenia test? Very Happy

Quote:
from J0y & P@tners Ass0ciate
to Patricia
date Fri, Oct 23, 2009
subject Re: The investigation begins

Dear Pat,

I do not have to reply mails that has no meaning and nothing to do what am going
after. Your mails does not give me joy whenever I read them so it needs no
Reply because if I continue responding to them it makes me a real fool or a mad
person that you are thinking and calling me to be. I have sat down and look at
all this issue and came to conclusion that is either am dealing with GHOST
PEOPLE in this whole business am into or some people that have some mental
problem so I quite the whole matter and I have left it for God Almighty to JUDGE.

Listen Pat We as human may commit all evil. Do all bad things against ourselves
like is happening to me now thinking no body knows about it but God who is the
Best Judge sees all things and I know God Almighty knows the way to reward evil
doers like Emily, the so called Judy Wolf and every other person that is
involved in this my problem even if Jeremy is involved on it I do not mind. I
have never pray and ask God for what he will do for me that he never answer
speedly so I fear nothing else now rather I have taking this case to God to
Judge since I thougth you would have be of assistance to me in this case but
from the way you respond to my mails with a meanless response I have decided to
forget responding to your mails and regrat contacting you in the first place in
this issue. Whatever you think you want to do about it either terminating my
appointment which I doubt now that it does exist in the first place is all left
for you I care no more but I know if through that this so called your company
exist my money will surely be paid to me one day because I did and complete a
job that was required of me.

This is my last mail to you in this regards for now until I see sign of
seriousness on your part that am dealing with a real human being but for now I
doubt it.

Have a nice weekend.

Joy.
She's steamy hot. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent this to Dr. D:

Quote:
We have plans that involve you and that could be your ticket to the big time.
We have to get all the ducks in a row first, and one thing I need from you is a set of torso shots from you, front and back, shirtless of course.
This could get us right in the catbird seat!
"There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads to fortune: On such full sea we are now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures."

I anticipate questions from our boneheaded Lad.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From D4rl1ngt0n, the little toerag:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind gesture so far i will not hold anything against you because you didn't assist me.I will try and see if my friend will borrow me money to do the project,if i didn't succeed i will let you now from now to Monday next week so that you can look for another person to do the project for you because i will not like a situation you lose you job because of me.
You will not expect me to venture into crime to rise the money just because i want to be famous.I believe there will be better opportunity if i did succeed with this project,i rather wait patiently for another opportunity than to serve behind bars.

DID I TELL HIM TO STEAL? Cammy is angry! Slap to follow.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if this gets anything. It's the first time that Cammy's temper has frayed in her MM career:

Quote:
You've made two assumptions here that I just don't understand.
You assume that M00seknuck1e M0de11ing is a charitable institution; well, it isn't! It's a business, and businesses don't grubstake their employees. Just out of curiousity - what sort of jobs did you have before?
Then you seem to think that I'd be OK with you turning to crime to meet your expenses. What in the name of 4satru gave you that idea? Neither of us gets anything if you get locked up!
Things had been moving so well, and it's a real upset to see you just about ready to give up when you could be on the path to fame and fortune.

Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to somehow being burned out with all that scammerish drivel at the moment I haven´t done any serious baiting recently.
Possibly the only exception is the first ever M00seknuckle vlad, , unusually enough "she" also gave me a phone number:
Quote:
IP: 188.187.133.54
Subject: I am tired one to me to be necessary the big mutual love!!

Hello dear !! I am happy to our acquaintance and that we
communicate with you, you seem to me very nice, I shall be glad with you
to communicate frequently constantly, at me to you interest, I want that
all this was mutual!! Tell to me what your true search on the Internet
how long you search it?!
I according to the girlfriend have decided to find the love on the
Internet, I am going to take soon holiday, I would like to visit abroad,
I want to look the world!! I dream to visit to any magnificent, romantic
place and that I was waited with my love, I very strongly want to enjoy
a life in embraces of love, favourite of the man!!
My director in shop in which I work, has told to me, I should take
holiday at the end of October then there will be a lot of work, it will
be necessary to go in other city behind the goods, new delivery of the
goods for trade will soon begin, I have superb worked, and have deserved
rest!!
When at you holiday how you like to have a rest, and the most important
with whom, can to me will advise, in fact at you the big life

Script stuff again.
Quote:
.IP: 188.187.139.16
Subject: I all pending your bell, I am tired from loneliness!! Lovely by phone with you it will be easier to us to communicate so we with you will be in consta

Hello my lovely R!! I all pending your bell, I dream to hear your
voice, I would like from you tenderness, I want to feel your ideas from
heart!! Here my phone number, , if suddenly you can not
phone write to me sms the message, I shall be happy to see in my phone
of a word of love, I want to feel tenderness, I all pending your bell!!
I am tired to be one, I would like the big mutual love, my heart wants
magnificent feelings!! All my ideas about you and about our happy
appointment, I want to receive the sea of pleasure from our joint rest,
here there will be your resoluteness, lovely I for a long time dreamed
to go abroad in any magnificent place if you cannot take suddenly
holiday, I can arrive to you, I shall be happy with you to get
acquainted closer, I want to understand better your character so it will
be easier to us to learn each other, I want to see the eyes as you live
to look your city, your favourite places, what you think, answer me more
quickly, you of me excite with all heart, your heart are open for the
big mutual love?! It is a lot of, many sweet kisses and burning, most
passionate embraces with all my heart and all soul, your girlfriend

Anyhow, I doubt that anything can be done there. She is all back to scripts.
Quote:

IP: 188.187.128.205
Subject: My lovely I all pending your urgent bell I am tired from loneliness, we need to solve all about our appointment!!

Hello lovely R!! I on you very strongly miss all my ideas about you,
how your successes, what plans for the future?! The lovely age has no
for me any value, you heard there is such expression for love all age
are obedient, and there are no borders, you with me agree?! My director
in shop in which I work have told to me that I can take holiday at the
end of October, I dream to meet you, I want that we enjoyed joint
holiday, that you think, tell that you feel to me, your heart is open
for such ideas, show that you resolute the man, call to me, I want to
understand that want your heart and soul!! I send you many the most
sweet kisses and burning, most passionate embraces your girlfriend
Marina, I wait for mutual kisses and embraces!!

Quote:
IP: 188.187.140.46
Subject: I miss all my ideas about you and about our long-awaited appointment!!

Lovely as your affairs as successes, I wait for your bell today, me it
is sad without our dialogue, I am tired to come home one in a cold
apartment. I send you set of sweet kisses and burning, most desired
embraces from the bottom of the heart and all heart yours Marina, I wait
for reciprocity!!

It is quite striking that she wants a phone call, so anyone willing to give her hot kisses from Randy the big babushka, feel welcome Very Happy

Another lad, "Gwen", has just bailed out:
Quote:

dont send me email again mumu why u dey fail on this street level u wan
chang me 2 maye abi

It´s hard when all the 14 months old group bait is not cherished in Lagos.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny that Gwen thinks we are guymen. Laughing Any of you guys want to contact her, and be her oga?

Frumpy, I really think that it would be so sweet of Randy himself to call the new Russian lady, and invite her to a SSC. If nothing else, it would give the loyal MM fans a great laugh. You better pick up the phone when I ring you to connect to your new love. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
... the loyal MM fans...

You mean you yourself and possibly Bolleboos Smile he has just offered us his Senegal refugee girl for a career (she has already entered the application automatisms).
I don´t feel much like making love to a Russian woman, err, lan (if that was the correct pendant for "mugu"). It´s much more tempting to follow Darl1ngton´s first full year with MM in January Smile

EDIT Just sent something to Dr. David 0k0ye...along the lines of
Quote:
Dear Dr. David,

I have received the splendid news that you and C4mmy are having a
business relation together.
If I can help you with ANYthing, don´t hesitate to contact me again.

I´m on a business trip now. Venice is proving different opportunities
for agents, I am being guided around by Mr. RaveIli. He always says
"when it keeps on raining, levee´s going to break, mamma mia". Anyway,
he knows a great wealth of people and therefore I am DELIGHTED to hear
that from what Pat has written to me, you and them are getting along
so well. This leaves great achievements to expect for our company.
Signing contracts here now tomorrow. As RaveIli says "Bene, crying
won´t help you, praying won´t do you no good, when the levee breaks,
mama mia´s got to move". That´s why I have initiated our Venice office
to be transferred to the US. When the levee breaks, they have got to
move. How is your Italian, by the way?

If I can help you with ANYthing, don´t hesitate to contact me again.
Best wishes for your future!

Your friend, R O

http://www.wired.com/listening_post/2008/08/a-short-history/

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the doctor is back...
Quote:
Oral proof

Mr.R,

I must state that confusion seem to trail all my previous information concrerning this modelling agency. You keep posting me from one staff to another without a basic stand of duty call.

Is that how you people operate your own modeling services?.

Do give me a phone call with oral strenght direction as this inccessant emailing and non action proof cause is worrisome.

Dr.David O

Beer

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joy returns to the GHOST PEOPLE. Very Happy
Quote:
from J0y & P@tners Ass0ciate
to Patricia Cr0kin
date Thu, Oct 29, 2009
subject How is The investigation

Hi Pat,

How is the investigation going?

Have a nice day.

Joy

Funny she should ask that, as yesterday I began writing a reply to her last email but didn't quite finish it yet.... Smile
Quote:
Dearest joy,

What makes you think that I am not serious? Nothing could be further from the
truth. I take my job here very seriously, and I'm trying to get to the bottom
of this whole mess. Your inclinations toward secretiveness, and noncooperation
are what is making the situation more difficult for both of us. I have been
informed that I cannot terminate an employee before a thorough mental evaluation
has been done. So, we will continue our correspondence, Joy, and the
investigation will continue.

Even though you ignored my request to fill out your answers to the 10 questions
I sent to you, you have answered many of them in your email. You said that you
felt like "a mad person." You characterize us as "GHOST PEOPLE" or some people
having mental problems. You "talk" to God, and does he talk back to you? You
imagine all sorts of non-existent evil around you, plotting things, from
"GHOSTS" I assume? I can assure you, I nor any of our managers are GHOSTS quite
yet. We are very much alive and breathing.

That's as far as I got. I'll finish it later. Smile

MG forwarded me this email from Armstr0ng to Jack. Armstr0ng sent it a week ago. A Big Explosion!

Quote:
Date: Sun, Oct 25, 2009
Subject: Re: I am glad to read from you!!
To: jack

<In HUGE RED LETTERS>

You must be a fool!!!

Now, I'm wondering. Whatever brought that on? Confused Shocked Laughing [/b]

Safari Issac to Chad
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to add a little fuel to the fire evil secretary Judy just sent this to Joy.

Quote:
Hello "Joy",

I just had Emily from M00seknuckle on the phone. Nice try with ratting her out to the HR people at M00seknuckle, they gave Emily a bit of a grilling apparently but the bottom line is that, quite simply, M00seknucle's management believed Emily and Jeremy's story (Jeremy of course really believes you were paid and did get the jeep, he doesn't know Emily is stiffing him) and furthermore because of the way you wrote to them the M00seknuckle HR people think that you're mentally ill and deranged!

Complete result for us there I think but just to make you pay for trying to get Emily into trouble I have something special picked out for you. "Watch your side" as I believe you people have it.

Judy

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's heard from nobody - despite reminders and pointed hints about other people getting his job, D4rl1ngt0n hasn't written since last weekend.

The others simply haven't bothered.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Fwd: RE: NOTIFICATION OF FUND OWNERSHIP TRUNK BOX MONEY AT ATLANTA
GOVERNOR CBN SANUSI LAMIDO

PLEASE THEY WAS A PROBLEM ON THE NO 4 PICTURES AND 5 PICTURES ATTACH OF
GIRLS IT THE MISTAKE OF MY SECREATRY PLS CORRECT IT THEY ARE NOT AMONG

GOVERNOR CBN SANUSI LAMIDO

I have no idea what he´s talking about.
Quote:
Subject: Re: RE: NOTIFICATION OF FUND OWNERSHIP TRUNK BOX MONEY AT ATLANTA

Attention have checked your website and understand that you are real
M00seknuckle
Ent. Modeling Agency Thats why I have tosend my messengers power of my position as the CBN governor to go every
university students who need to be a model to come immediately at Sheraton
hotel Abuja with they difference pictures so that you will make a choice and
proceed for your order Attach is the pictures. . You can contact
immediately for more details with my private telephone number +234 I
am waiting for your urgent reply. MR. SANUSI LAMIDO CBN GOVERNOR NOTE:
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO MAKE VERY THING CONCERNING THIS DEAL AS CONFIDENTIAL
SO THAT I WILL NOT DAMAGE THE IMAGE OF MY OFFICE AND WHAT I PROMISE YOU IS

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
Quote:
MR. SANUSI LAMIDO CBN GOVERNOR

The CBN governor, as Moosechuckle Agent? Now we're talkin'! Laughing
Maybe he'll have some "real models" for a change of pace. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, right...should be interesting, anyway.

I finished my email to Joy, and sent her an additional 10 questions to answered. I know, we all know what the answers to the first 9 should be, but I really would like to see what she answers for number 10! Laughing

Quote:

Dearest joy,

What makes you think that I am not serious? Nothing could be further from the
truth. I take my job here very seriously, and I'm trying to get to the bottom
of this whole mess. Your inclinations toward secretiveness, and noncooperation
are what is making the situation more difficult for both of us. I have been
informed that I cannot terminate an employee before a thorough mental evaluation
has been done. So, we will continue our correspondence, Joy, and the
investigation will continue.

Even though you ignored my request to fill out your answers to the 10 questions
I sent to you, you have answered many of them in your email. You said that you
felt like "a mad person." You characterize us as "GHOST PEOPLE" or some people
having mental problems. You "talk" to God, and does he talk back to you? You
imagine all sorts of non-existant evil around you, plotting things, from
"GHOSTS" I assume? I can assure you, I nor any of our managers are GHOSTS quite
yet. We are very much alive and breathing humans like you, and we are perfectly
sound in mind, body, and soul.

So, as Jeremy and Emily have been cooperating with me, and answering the
questions that I have posed to them, now it is your turn, Joy. Please submit your
answers to the previous questions, and also these additional questions. If you
again choose to ignore me and not fill out what I request, it will reflect very
badly for your claim of non-payment by Jeremy and lack of pickup of the shipment
sent to you. Do not imagine that I'm not on your side, but that I'm only trying
to get the the real truth of this matter. And frankly, I'm getting rather tired
of your delays and rantings. Just answer the questions truthfully and
completely, and we can move along here. You are not the only person that I
have to worry about, Joy. I do have other agents to attend to. If you start to
waste my time by stalling or not following the procedures that are required of
you, I will have no choice but to put your file in the "Pending Outgoing
Payments Requiring Agent Input For Disbursement" Folder. And there it will stay
until you decide to comply with the requirements given to you.

Warmest regards,
Pat
===
---
Here are your additional questions:

Instructions: Answer "Yes" or "No" to the symptoms or behaviors below that you
believe accurately describe your condition.

1 ) My relationships are very intense, unstable, and alternate between the
extremes of over idealizing and undervaluing people who are important to me.
Yes
No

2 ) My emotions change very quickly, and I experience intense episodes of
sadness, irritability, and anxiety or panic attacks.
Yes
No

3 ) My level of anger is often inappropriate, intense and difficult to control.
Yes
No

4 ) Now, or in the past, when upset, I have engaged in recurrent suicidal
behaviors, gestures, threats, or self-injurious behavior such as cutting,
burning or hitting myself.
Yes
No

5 ) I have a significant and persistently unstable image or sense of myself,
or of who I am or what I truly believe in.
Yes
No

6 ) I have very suspicious ideas, and am even paranoid (falsely believe
that others are plotting to cause me harm) at times; or I experience episodes
under stress when I feel that I, other people or the situation is somewhat
unreal.
Yes
No

7 ) I engage in two or more self-damaging acts such as excessive spending,
unsafe and inappropriate sexual conduct, substance abuse, reckless driving, and
binge eating.
Yes
No

8 ) I engage in frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment by
people who are close to me.
Yes
No

9 ) I suffer from chronic feelings of emptiness and boredom.
Yes
No

10 ) If I believed in reincarnation, I would not want to come back to earth as a
black cat, as black cats are evil.
Yes
No
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic