SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

cousin got scammed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rockslide
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple of days ago, my cousin got scammed out of a few hundred dollars.

She is distraught, but being supported by us, her extended family - she feels very ashamed and emabrrassed - I have told her that many good and intelligent people have been scammed by these sub-human moronic scammers who are cowards and useless excuses of living organisms.

Keep up the good work everyone - make the lads feel immense pain - but do it in accordance to the guidelines here as they will save you from any repuccussions.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear this about your cousin - glad that she is receiving support and comfort.

If she needs any help at all I can recommend Scamwarners - the support team will help too.

http://www.scamwarners.com/

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi RockSlide

As CK has mentioned, Scamwarners can help her, firstly to show she is not alone and second to show her how to avoid other scams

I am glad to hear she is being supported and not made to feel embarrassed, having her talk about it will help.

Also of comfort to her is if she can give us information on the person who scammed her, we cant get her money back, but we migh tbe able to prevent others from being scammed by him.

If she is too shy to post publicly there, look for Ralph, he has an email address in his signature line, tell her to email him and I can give her advice from there

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry that this happen to your cousin, rockslide! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
rockslide
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everyone for the kind words about my cousin.

She is pretty resilient and has started to bounce back - I told her to read up on scamwarners - I think that is what helped her to start bouncing back. She is also a type of person (very prevalentin my family) who do not want to make a fuss. So, if/when she feels comfortable/ready/willing to do so, she will email Ralph.

I very much appreciate this support for my cousin.

Members of my family have been hit before, as with a couple of our friends - so, even though we are miles apart physically (I am over 9000km from her), we all still keep the safety net strong.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the update Rockslide

If you can get me some details I can make sure he gets a profile put up at Scamwarners, they can be sent by PM or by Ralph's email address and it may well prevent somebody else from sending him money

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi rockslide
So sorry this has happened to your cousin and other members of your family. Sad
Glad to hear she is recovering and has support from you and others. Many victims are to embarrassed to come forward to friends and family, so I'm so glad she has you.
Do make sure she does not talk to anyone who says they can get her money back for her. This is a recovery scam, usually from the same scammer ,saying they can get her money back for a fee.
They are scum and heartless and will keep trying to get whatever they can from their victims.
My heart goes out to you all.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic