SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him on the hook too.He seems to be getting impatient,I guess payday has been pretty slim lately.
Quote:
Dear John,
I don’t like the way you are late replying back to me and you know that Gold dust is what people demand and it seem to me that you don’t take this business serious are you suppose to take it.
Please Mr. John I will need you to provide a cell number which I can call you on regarding to this business and if you know that you are not interested in doing this business with us, please let me know fast.
I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.
Thanks & God bless
Mr. Micha3l Jonath4n

Didn't get a chance to open a Skype account or grab a cel phone this weekend,soo I just mailed him how eager I am to move forward with this,and the $5000 is all ready to send to his associate MrG0mer. Shocked

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I GOT YOUR MAIL AND READ THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL REGARDING TO THE BUSINESS YOU WANT TO START WITH US AND I TOLD YOU EARLIER BEFORE WE PROCEED ON THIS BUSINESS THAT I WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN BE CALLING YOU ON AND TALKING WITH YOU ON PHONE ABOUT THE BUSINESS AND THE REASON WHY I ASK YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS BECAUSE OF WHAT IS GOING ON INTERNET NOW DAYS AND THAT’S ONE OF IT NOW CALL HIMSELF MR G0MER MY ASSOCIATE WHICH I DON’T HAVE ANY ASSOCIATE REGARDING TO THIS BUSINESS AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE PERSON WHO CALL HIMSELF MR G0MER IS A HACKER AND HE HAVE SEEN YOU THAT YOU HAVE INTERESTED IN DOING THE GOLD DUST BUSINESS WITH US AND HE WANTED TO USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND RUN AWAY SO JOHN YOU ARE TO BE VERY CAREFUL SO THAT YOU WONT FALL INTO THEIR HAND AND I AM THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF BIG0KS COMPANY LIMITED IN LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM AND YOU HAVE MY TWO MOBILE PHONE NUMBER WITH YOU ALREADY AND I AM NOT HERE TO DEFRUAD BECAUSE IF I DO,I DEMAGE THE NAME OF MY COMPANY AND I DON’T WANT ANY ONE ANY BODY TO DEFRUAD YOU BY USING MY COMPANY NAME LIKE WHAT BARSTARD FUCKING MR G0MER WANT TO DO WITH YOU RIGHT NOW AND I THANK GOD THAT YOU HAVE MENTION THEIR NAME FOR ME IF NOT THEY WOULD HAVE DEFRAUDED YOU AT MY BACK.
THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM THE HACKER CALL HIMSELF MY ASSOCIATE, WHENEVER HE SEND YOU A MAIL DON’T EVER TRY TO CLICK OR OPEN TO READ THE MESSAGE AND YOU WILL JUST DELETE THEIR MAIL AND DON’T REPLY BACK TO THEM AGAIN TO PREVENT YOU TO BE A GOOD PARTNERSHIP TO MY COMPANY.
MR JOHN BEFORE I WILL SEND THE DOCUMENT TO YOU WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO FILL AND SIGN ON AGREEMENT CONTRACT DOCUMENT TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE A GOLD DUST CONTRACT BUSINESS WITH US AND YOU MUST HAVE A MOBILE PHONE NUMBER WHICH I MYSELF WILL NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU ON PHONE OR I GIVE YOU MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER WHICH YOU CAN CALL ME ON AT ANY TIME BECAUSE MY TWO MOBILE PHONE ALWAYS ON TO TALK WITH MY CLIENT..

PLEASE DON’T TRY TO SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY ONE AND IF YOU SEND MONEY TO THE HACKER MR G0MER NOTE THAT THE MONEY HAS LOST AND YOU MADE A PAYMENT TO WRONG PERSON HAND AND THAT’S WHAT THEY ARE AFTER YOU FOR AND I AM THE RIGHT PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH OK.
I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

10 minutes later he sent this
Quote:
I am very sorry for the way I write you in my first mail to you because I don’t want you to be defraud and thinking my company is the one who defraud you and the fucking bustard call himself Mr. G0mer my associate is a hacker who is always on internet monitoring every transaction conversation that’s is going on and he has seen yours and that is why I come to you as my associate and I don’t have any associate regarding to this business we are doing with you although I have my won company lawyer but I have not told him about your doing business with us because I have not sure that you really have interest in doing this business with us.
So before I will give you the contract agreement document you are going to sign on and you must provide me a mobile or cell phone number which I can be calling you on or send you a text message because since the hacker has been monitoring your conversation about doing the business with us and we need to talk on phone so that they wont know the next level of our business.
Mr. John you need to be very careful and know who you are dealing with regarding this business because I don’t you to be defraud at my back and thinking you are in the right hand and Mr. G0mer is a HACKER so you need to be careful of this bastard fucking G0mer and he can be using another email looks like my email to be contacting you as me and if you give me your mobile phone number and i will give you a code on your phone so that if i write you and you dont see the CODE no that the mail is not from me but if you see the Code you will understand and know that the email is from me and thats how we are going to do it..GO RIGHT NOW AND GET A MOBILE PHONE NUMBER TO ME.
I will be waiting for your reply and your mobile or cell phone number which I can send you a text message or call you on.
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding regarding to this business.

Boy,this lad has a real issue with G0mer.Nice to see he is so paranoid about e mail also,that should but a little crimp in his dealing with real vics.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our wonderful lad has graciously provided me with my first trophy!

Thanks for the avatar, lad!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on an awesome avatar!

clapping

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy JadeFalcon!He is really paranoid about Mr G0mer.I'm not going to waste space with his last e mail,but he is begging me to take my computer to an engineer,and have the hard drive reformatted.The fucking bustard Mr G0mer is a master hacker!I finally broke down and got a
Skype account.I just text messaged him that men were trying to kill me,and was Mr G0mer involved somehow?
I think this lad still has some life left in him-the J4ck Sparr0w bit seems to have died,but he is now on his original gold dust script with some severe paranoia thrown in.Lots of possibilities here Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the trophy, Jade! However I must tell you that using your username in a bait is a bad idea. Lads easily google you here and find out everything.

Has anyone seen RP? I need to re-bait this lad! Razz

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

are two common words that are unlikely to ever lead here on google, go ahead and google it yourself Smile

Much like remu. Lots and lots of google hits, with a lot of various people, and none of them are me. Perfect.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has dropped me I think.

and about my name, try googling that lol Wink

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for not posting in a while, things have become a bit busier for me. I didn't mean to abandon this bait, but I think Viktor's time as the main character in this bait is just about over. If anyone wants to be referred to the lad, send me a PM and I'll be sending a batch of victim's addies by the end of the week. If he ignores me and you don't receive anything, just post here and hopefully someone will post his working addies. You guys have provided this lad some lasting pain, so you have my thanks Wink

I hope I can come back in full force soon.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So that you all know, I'm still baiting him, in a rather straight way.
He's supposed to fill a form so that Mr G0m3r doesn't strike again (such a pity it would be, 4 times in a row Laughing ) but he is reluctant.
I send only one e-mail per day and never on week-ends, but it's still going on for now...

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got back in touch with me, hes damaged from all the abuse we have given him. he wants scans of passports, and his grammer is a lot better....hmm? Maybe hes got a new OGA or something haha?

But hes sending me long half scripted emails, then follows one up unscripted with same content as the half scripted email, he always did this but not as bad as he just did.

He is asking for money again, But I already paid once, not my fault G**** Chopped that dolla up Laughing Laughing

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him on the hook too.He refuses to do any business via e mail.So I text message him(costs me less),and he calls back and leaves messages on my K7 number.He has a major problem with Mr Gomer(referred to as the fucking bustard hacker)Great fun with this lad RP-still some life left in him.

Jack the hitlad

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

Can you please put him back in touch with me? A gold scam sounds like fun Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hes back

Quote:
Thanks for your reply and I am very happy to receive your pictures you sent to me and this will proved to the EITC to remember your ship that they sunk.

Please Dave try and send the money through western union money transfer because I don’t want you to use the money gram money transfer again but if it’s the money gram transfer is nearest to you then you can make the payment there and PLEASE DON’T SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE MONEY YOU MADE TO ME ONLINE AT ALL AND DON’T EVEN TRY TO PUT THE PAYMENT SLIP ON YOUR COMPUTER OR KEEP THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE MONEY YOU SENT TO ME ONLINE AT BECAUSE OF THE EITC HACKER SO THAT THEY WONT GO AND PICK UP THE MONEY FROM THE COUNTRY THEY USED TO PICKED THE FIRST PAYMENT YOU MADE TO ME.

WHEN YOU MADE THE PAYMENT JUST TYPE THE SENDER NAME AND THE MTCN OF THE MONEY YOU SENT INTO YOUR PHONE AND TEXT THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO MY SON CLIENT WHICH IT MR CLEMENT PERSON AND HERE HIS IS MOBILE PHONE NUMBER WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO TEXT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO HIM +44 7544 927445 SO HE CAN PICK UP THE MONEY IN LONDON TODAY BEFORE HE IS COMING TO NIGERIA TODAY BECAUSE HE IS COMING WITH EVENING FLIGHT AND AS SOON AS YOU TEXT THE INFORMATION OF THE MONEY YOU SEND TO HIM JUST WRITE ME HERE TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TEXT THE SENDERS NAME AND MTCN OF THE MONEY YOU SEND TO ME THAT’S ALL.

NAME; MR CLEMENT PERSON
CITY: LONDON
QUESTION: WHAT FOR?
ANSWER: DAVE JONES
MTCN OF THE MONEY YOU SEND.
MR CLEMENT PERSON MOBILE NUMBER TO TEXT THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO HIM +44 7544 927445

How is it hes got UK mobile phone number? Is he now in UK? or just a fancy re-direct. he wants me to text him the MTCN. My phone has a terrible keypad but I dont have a baiter phone.

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Just a redirect, he's still a slimy Lagos lad Wink

@AL1VE: Sure, do you want me to reuse an old addy of yours, or do you want to use a new one?

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey RP
Would you please direct him my way again? He never did contact me. If you no longer have my info it's

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't going to read all this thread tonight, but you know how it is! Cool

When he thought the G0m3r boys were after him he was really scared and under your thumb. Did you not want to put him under too much pressure by confirming his suspicion? (A tattoo or whatever was on the cards.) Once Mr G. had said he wasn't chasing him the Lad relaxed considerably.

Great work though! Playing oga and Mr G. with enforcer was extremely effective! Thanks! Paddy Wink

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants me to text him a MTCN number

Can anyone send a fake number to him for me? ive lost all my baiter links otherwise Ild be able to fake a MTCN number for myself!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go, this should work:

http://www.txtemnow.com/index.php

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MTCN And M0neygram fake recipient generator still around, I no longer have the bookmark for it. Rolling Eyes

JanderB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ They're available here on Deuzer's page..

** edit - it seems i've ninja'd Jade's post below :P Sorry Jade :) been trolling all day and thought a useful first post might not go astray.

Last edited by JanderB on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go, Moose:

[EDIT: I've been ninja'd. Just look above, that link's masked anyway]

OT, I still have this lad going. He sent me some forms a couple days ago and is now redoing them. He coughed up another bank account out of the blue just this morning (thanks, Alan!), and he'll soon be fairly confused when I disappear for 3 days Very Happy

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wants am MTCN number out of me via text. i tried that txt site above and he denies getting a txt off me...

dont know what 2 do lol... I want to chop dolla

Thanks guys for the links.

I used to have about 30 baiter links and now im down to about 3. Haha!
New PC build since my last died, had to build a new PC and start again!

EDIT: I just gave up and out of frustration, emailed him the MTCN....which obv means the g0m3r boys are going to return and chop that dolla?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic