SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Africa wants polluters to pay for climate change

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091011/wl_africa_afp/africaclimateenvironmentwarmingunau

Hmm, i wonder where all those money will go.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. Corrupt, lazy, greedy officials demanding the more successful give them money in retribution for an imaginary wrong. That sounds so familiar, but I can't quite place it...

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NickTheCop
Exactly my thoughts.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're already pouring billions into Africa, with little or nothing to show for it.
Didn't I read of an African economist arguing that this policy did more harm than good, a while back?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe in global warming, but there are alternatives.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
Didn't I read of an African economist arguing that this policy did more harm than good, a while back?

It goes back to that give-a-man-a-fish/teach-a-man-to-fish story. It goes without saying that I'm no qualified economist, but a simple observation of what is and has happened is sufficient for me to confirm that statement. But hey, if they can squeeze a little more blood out of the "guilty, imperialist West", I guess they'll try.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved to General Chat from Main Scambaiting.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have the same "Blame it on the West" syndrome here as well.

The Cateret Islands have been substantially damaged since 1945 by dynamite fishing on the coral reef, plus the fact it is part of the Pacific Plate that is sinking under the Austro/Indo Plate, but they insist it is the sea rising.

Then we have Tuvalu and Kiribati, where 1/3 of the island was dug out to make an airfield, pits were dug for the rubbish, the trees and palms were cleared to make room for more houses, but it is the sea rising that is causing the damage.

The only problem I have with this, is that how do you make the sea rise only on 2 separate islands, without affecting adjacent Islands?

Plus they want compensation and Tuvalu is at present pursuing a World Court case against Western nations asking for several billion in compensation.

Bah humbug and more words of similar ilk to Al Gore

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we blame it on many others: the West, the East Laughing
Well, mostly on Hitler, Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't have said it better myself, Nick. I will leave it at that before I launch a scathing attack on GSN_fan for this comment:

Quote:
I believe in global warming

Carry on...

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah, I was going to attack him too. I mean since Global Warming is a scientific fact, rather than an opinion, it's not really something one can choose to believe in. That statement is akin to saying you believe in gravity or believe the earth is a sphere.

Some people!
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep on topic, please.

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK... there are many countries on other continents with the same climate problems. The whole tropics belt, as a matter of fact.
Did they asked billions of dollars of compensations? I think not. At least not many of them.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is because the Tropics are not full of corrupt officials. I can only echo what's already been said. Corruption is rife, and it's unfortunate Westerners have to pay for their lifestyle while their people are in dire conditions.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what you mean by the "tropics belt" since Ouagadougou, the dateline city of the article you posted, lies at 11 degrees North, firmly within the tropics.

But then I'm also not sure if you or most of the others commenting in this thread actually read the posted article before launching into your tired "those damn third worlders bring everything upon themselves" polemics.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course we've read it. They are complaining that they receive 80% of the effects of climate change, so want compensated.

To me, that is an excuse for officials to squeeze more money out of our increasingly lefty Governments. The officials are clever, they see we are weakening, so they pounce.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
That is because the Tropics are not full of corrupt officials.

Partial list of African nations wholly or partially in the tropics: Nigeria, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Congo (both of them), Chad, Angola, Zambia, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Central African Republic, Sierra Leone. . .

I am torn between asking if your statement was meant to indicate that none of these nations have corrupt governments or pointing out that while you may have read the article you apparently have difficulty reading maps. But why choose.

(Edited: spelling and such)

Last edited by Magnolia on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the tropics belt I mean those latitudes between the two tropics. Precisely between 23deg N and 23deg S.

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Magnolia
Tropics are not reduced to Africa. They circle the Earth.

Magnolia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That is the definition of the tropics, yes. And a very large portion of Africa, where the meeting referenced in the article took place (including the city in which it took place), lies within the tropics, thus your argument that the tropics aren't complaining (unlike, presumably, those referenced in the article) makes little sense.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am torn between asking if your statement was mean to indicate that none of these nations have corrupt governments or pointing out that while you may have read the article you apparently have difficulty reading maps. But why choose.

Now we're bordering on insulting, which there is no call for.

I can read a map. If I couldn't read a map, I wouldn't be allowed to work. I was using the COLLOQUIAL definition of the "Tropics", not the technical one.

To me, that would indicate the Caribbean, Indonesia, Brazil. Some African countries, but only with rainforest.

That's the definition I was working on, but since we all seem to be geographers, I'll specifically state exactly where I mean from now on.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Magnolia
I did not heard of complaints&demands of this kind from South&Central America or from South Asia&Oz.

Magnolia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KS: How many articles have you read on the impacts of climate change? If you haven't heard about it elsewhere, it could be that you haven't read enough about the subject.

Beyond that, I'm not sure exactly what you find admirable about people who are suffering environmental degradation brought about largely by others not asking for assistance to ameliorate the effects of that degradation. Or are you such a pacifist that you think it's admirable to stand by while someone beats you to death. Or, for example, for someone in the Maldives or Bangladesh to stand by quietly while their land is drowned by rising sea levels.

As for the importance or non-importance of definitions -- personally I find it difficult to make or accept an argument if the person doing the arguing chooses to apply their own special definitions to their terms. If you meant that you think it's only parts of Africa that act in the way you claim they do, then come out and say that.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Oceania, there's Kiribati, Tuvalu, and the Carterets, all of whom are claiming against the hypothesis of AGW, but have caused their own problems, or are being destroyed by plate tectonics.

But don't let empirical evidence confuse a good bun fight

more popcorn?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you think it's admirable to stand by while someone beats you to death.

Enough. I'm withdrawing from this conversation before I have to be dragged away by the mods, in the usual manner.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic