SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question please.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
@ doomed Duck Very Happy (i love your eatername!)

It's DuckOfDoom, not doomed Duck.

A doomed Duck is one who cannot escape its fate, dire or otherwise.

A DuckOfDoom, OTOH, is one who brings fate upon another.

Well, that's my take on it, anyway.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb: you should've known me better then that!
@DoD: Yes you are doomed. You were searching for a nice place to stay, you saw the nice girl in the doorway and she showed you the way. But in the corridor you heard those voices saying "welcome to the eater community". Yes, we are all drinking champagne on ice and yes, we came here on our own device. We stabbed with our stealy knifes but we can't kill the beast. I'll bet you're now running for the door but the only thing you will find is me saying "you can check out any time you like but you can never leave".
This is your fate. Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Gordon blummin Bennet! The woman's a blummin psycho! Bring me my wine double quick.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DuckOfDoom wrote:
I have just been having a look at the Trophy Room and I thought some of the 'models' looked a bit unhappy and even embarrassed. All well and good if they are the scammers, but what is to stop the real bad men and bullies from forcing innocent people to pose in their place?

If this happens, I cannot help feeling a bit uncomfortable about humiliating people who have done nothing wrong.
Is there an answer or solution to this problem that I do not know about?

DuckOfDoom, I think your answer is this: do not worry about the people in the pictures you see in the Trophy room. Try not to read a story into them because everything you may or may not be thinking is purely speculation. I also think the advice given to you by many of the forum members is spot-on accurate . . . take your own scam baiting efforts to your own comfort level. And, if your comfort level increases, then so can your baiting options. What is right for YOU is all you need to be concerned with.

You may find over time, like I have, that you will care less and less for the well-being or feelings of the scammers as they truly care nothing about your well-being or your feelings. They are beyond doubt scum and deserve all the wrath and humiliation a scambaiter can dish out to them. Of course you will come to your own conclusions as you learn more about yourself and scam baiting.

I think the bottom line is this DuckOfDoom, be true to yourself, however, don’t be afraid to grow and experiment with different aspects of yourself as you scambait.

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I don't see the need for a separate forum for questions that have been asked previously. If we had such a forum and shuttled new members off to such a place, I'm guessing they would not feel especially accommodated. Sort of like having a bottomless complaints box placed over a trash bin.

No one should feel compelled to answer a question they are tired of answering. Posting links to, or quoting from previous discussions can be a useful way to share points of view without a lot of extra typing. Some people get understandably impatient when ethics topics start running in familiar circles, but that should be avoidable with a little decorum.

I think it's safe to say we've all struggled with ethics to some degree, at one time or another. I'd much rather see that from newer members than blind, reckless enthusiasm. Assuming that's the choice.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that's not a bad idea

No, it's an awful one.

You'd have to chain me up if that were to materialise.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing No comment.

I wholeheartedly agree with Luckey's post.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a second, we have an option on the table that involves chaining up Craig007. Why aren't we taking it?

(JK Craig)

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't that be The Duck of Death?

“...that's The Duke of Death”...”The Duck, I say...”

I love that movie!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmm. ( toys with the idea of 'DuckofDeath' ) Sounds good, but I think I will stick to DuckofDoom.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic