SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did someone lose their son???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in my baiter email. While I do enjoy playing the role of a lesbian, I don't think I've told anyone I was a man hahahaha!!! So, if someone lost their lad, he's emailed me and he needs help right away!

Quote:
Received: from web65309.mail.ac2.yahoo.com (web65309.mail.ac2.yahoo.com [68.180.158.235])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 35si2659240yxe.67.2009.10.07.04.18.07;
Wed, 07 Oct 2009 04:18:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.180.158.235 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.180.158.235;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.180.158.235 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 23988 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Oct 2009 11:18:07 -0000
Deleted to prevent blowout
Oct 2009 04:18:06 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 04:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: FROM YOUR FAITHFUL SON PAUL HALLIMS
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-277464672-1254914286=:23381"

--0-277464672-1254914286=:23381
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-442542532-1254914286=:23381"

--0-442542532-1254914286=:23381
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Sir,

Daddy i send the messages to you but it's yahoo networks problem,so please get back to me,This is Paul Hallims Good day to you and family. sir i am in the hospital please try to send your faithful some one to me here in the NUNGUA TESHIE HOSPITAL. so that he or she can go to my hotel room with my consignment key to take money to pay the doctor to cut my leg so that I will not die so that he can transfer you my funds of 5million US dollars to you in your country for you to get my student visa ,for me to join you for my education.

Sir please help me I don’t have any problem with my consignment box that contain 5million us dollars clean and spend able and I have eating from it, just for you to send your faithful one to me here in Ghana, tell him/her to call me now +233-54-1139438,

Here is the hospital name,Nungua Teshi Hospital.

As soon as he/she come to me I handover the key to him/her please sir help me almighty god bless you and your family.

From your faithful son.

Paul Hallims

Hurry! He needs his leg cut so he won't die!!! Shocked

eta: I just noticed that the lost son sent his picture ID. If someone wants me to send it to them, I will, because I don't have the software on here to write SCAMMER on it.
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same one. My baiting account is only listed on one messageboard, the one that is very obviously there just to catch 419 emails. I think it's funny how they harvest addresses without even looking at the board.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll pm you the link to auto-write fake on your docs, LotsaLove Wink
I think the link is in my "Cool Stuff" clicky in my siggy too.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in my inbox this morning and replied:
Dear P@ul,
I think I got this by accident. Coincidentally I have a son named P@ul H0llims! I wish you the best.
F@rtin@
I can't wait to see where he goes with this!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received a few like that.

Back in May 2008:

Quote:
Dear Daddy
I am in a situation and I need you to help me with my consignment,
Why opening my consignment the key got broken and what I have in the box is gold and daimonds worth $6.5 million us dollars and spendable cash inside the box. I want you to help me and duplicate the key.The duplication of the key cost $500 us dollars and at the moment I don't have any cash left, and I am in debt with taxi driver who drove me from Somalia to Ghana.Now I am in a Hotel and I have lodge here on credit because I don't have any money with me.No one knows what is in the box beside me.If you want the consignment to be delivered to you in your country you can send anyone to come and meet me or a Diplomant from Ghanna here.I want you to send the $500 us dollars to this name: 3f3 0geka so the Engineer can open the truck metal box so we can get access to money from in the box and settle all our debt.I am here with two consignment and I want you to help out of this situation.

This August:

Quote:
Hello Daddy
Is me M0nesc0 Th0mas, I sent you email, and the only problem is that I am trying to open my box of consignment and the key got broken so I need your help to duplicate the key.To duplicate the key will cost us €100 EURO at the Engineering company where I want to duplicate the key so I want you to send the €500 EURO to this name: R3b3cca As0maning and you send me the information so that we pick up the money and get the box open so I can get access to money.
Daddy you please try and help me and as soon as you send the money you send me 6 names so I can send you €2500 Usdoll for you to prepare my documents so I can come and meet with you in your country.

There's another one ongoing, so I'll skip it for now.

From this and the OP, it seems to be a uniquely Ghanaian modality.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic