SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Early Christmas gift

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Gift of Love, well kind of.
Quote:
Hello My Dear!!

My name is Miss Gift oti, and I saw your profile today when i was browssing and i become interested in you, Please My Dear I will like you to contact me back as soon as possible through my email address([email protected]) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am, I believe we can move from here. Please Remember colour or distance does not matter, but Love matters allot in life. Reply me back on time,

From Gift,

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that is the usual Various-Names Oti (also known as Various-Names Godwill, at the very same time, using the same PC in the same internet café) of Dakar, Senegal, then this is an Orphaned Refugee with millions - who is very suspicious of 'jokers', but who will also shape itself to whatever you want it to be.

I've had 'her' as a lover; on a promise to marry both the son and his father; as a friend (several times); and as a surrogate daughter. I've also been dropped within a week. And my maximum length of bait with the Lad has only been three months - could have been much better.

The Lad is very persistant about WU, and I've only managed to get two bank accounts out of him.

Anyway, whether or not this is the usual Oti/Godwill, I'm happy to unleash some of my newer characters upon the Lad. And if it is the same one, then that will be a bonus. One day maybe I'll be able to keep him for a longer time.....

I hope some others will give him a go too.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like a piece of him / her / it, as well, if that's OK.

I know of an old age pensioner, who would just love to die happy

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't mind testing my new email account on her. Maybe she'd like to hear from a certain "Bob Arctor"...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist. I sent her an email from Bob Arctor introducing myself (with ther email to make it look like she wrote me first);

My dear Miss Oti,

What a wonderful name you have! Thank you for your kind words. I have to be quick though, as I have a shrimp on the barbie, plus I'd hate for a dingo to eat my baby. I live on Warraber Island in Queensland in Australia and dingos are a real threat here. But is a beautiful country and I would not trade places with anyone.

If we do get along I would dearly love for you to see my home. And please, call me B0b.

R0bert @rctor

The fake name generator gave me the details for this island just off the coast of PAPUA NEW GUINEAU!!! NATURALLY I went with it

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And immediately got this, POOP

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta164.mail.re4.yahoo.com (state 1Cool.

"You are a dead meat!"

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a Bitch, I just got the same thing,

Quote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 22:56:12 -0400 (EDT), "Mail Delivery System"
<[email protected]> said:
> This is the mail system at host gateway1.messagingengine.com.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
>
> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
> The mail system
>
> <[email protected]>: host e.mx.mail.yahoo.com[206.190.53.191] said:
> 554
> delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
> ([email protected]) [-5] - mta228.mail.re2.yahoo.com
(in reply to end of DATA command)

Looks like she been given the chop,,,

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case weareborg, here's one just in from my 4ppl.com fake guy account. Already added my to her friend's list even though I've JUST read this. You can't miss me, I'm the guy on the far left of the list who look surprisingly like L Ron Hubbard!!!

hi there how are you?? i am jasmine it's so nice to meet you can we talk on msn... [email protected] or [email protected]... ok hope to hear something form you soon ... bye take care

let's have fun. I want to see if she'll relocate to my new found home just off the coast of Papua New guinea!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out she wrote to my catcher account (male) at 4ppl.com. I just wrote to the TWO emails addys she sent me and NEITHER bounced! so here are the addys to try out: [email protected],or [email protected]. have fun! I sent her this:

My dearest Rita,

Thank you for your kind words in 4ppl..

I apologise for not writing sooner, but I have recently moved house in a big way. I used to live in Melbourne, but have just moved to Warraber Island in Queensland here in Australia

May I just say what a wonderful name you have! Thank you for your kind words. I have to be quick though, as I have a shrimp on the Barbie, plus I'd hate for a dingo to eat my baby. I live on Warraber Island as I said and dingos are a real threat here. But is a beautiful country and I would not trade places with anyone.

I really hope we can get along and build a relationship based on trust, love and mutual friendship

If we do get along I would dearly love for you to see my new home. And please, call me Bob.

Robert Arctor

I send her this image:

http://blog.syracuse.com/shelflife/2008/03/hubbard.jpg

Typed as a link 'cos it's a big pic. And This is my "New home"! Like it???:

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Rita" writes back asking about my details...

She sends this:

Hello my dear friend, how are you doing and your new area, and all hope all is going well with you, thanks for your mail and your nice looking pics (I sent her a photo of L Ron Hubbard at sea) , i will like us to start communication a serious and constant one whereby we can see what the future have for us since we are both single,like you know i live in dakar senegal, am 35 years with one daughter of 14, and am easy going caring romantic lady, i love all that is good and dislike all that is bad, i hope to hear from you soon take care and have a nice day.from urs Rita.

I respond with this:

My dear Rita,

I am doing very well thanks for asking. I have four grown children, though one has died after committing suicide at the age of 22, which of course saddened me immensely. His death was the inspiration to look at my life and my family values. when I realised I needed to explore more, I travelled the world on a boat I had purchased and ended up in Australia. I still have the boat, I used it to sail from Melbourne Victoria to Warraber Island in Queensland and may even continue to sail at a later date.

I also am a very easy going guy as I hate enturbulance in all of it's forms. I promise to write more soon. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have

R0bert (B0b) Arct0r

I wonder if I can get "Rita" to ALSO visit the 5imb@ S@f@ri C@mp in The Gambia"???

"You are a dead meat!"

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent one to the jasminescott addy. I say I am male of course.
Let's see if 'she' responds.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Duck. I can hunt out the email she sent me at 4ppl if you like. Nice avatar by the way Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from rita to B0b. She of course is wondering if I would relocate to Africa...

Well of course I would, especially to those nice s@fari c@mps in The Gambia.

AND since the guy in my photo liked to believe he was the re-incarnation of Cecil Rhodes, maybe a trip to Zimbabwe is in order!!!

Maybe she can meet me there... Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrysis.....Yes please cos she is not responding so far.
Thankyou for the compliment. With a beak like wot I have got I get a lot of punters who are just after my body, with or without the orange sauce.
You will just have to wait your turn.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Duck,

PM sent

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got around to writing:

My dearest Rita,

Thank you for your wonderful email. To give you more information, yes I live alone and have done since I left the navy a few years back. My children are all grown up now, and have long since left the nest, allowing me more time to pursue my passion for sailing.

What I am looking for is a "partner in crime" so to speak, someone who could be my equal, who could join me in an around the world trip I'm planning for next year on my ship. Someone with the same passion for travelling that I have. I do not care where she is from or what race she is, or whether or not she has children. I do think she should be religious like myself, though it's not essential. So of course I would love to meet you in Africa, but I would have to get to know you first. Maybe you could tell me more about where you are from in Africa. To be honest I haven't been to Africa in SUCH a long time, and when I was it was part of my naval duties and didn't get to see much.

I've attached a picture which I have to confess is not the most recent, of myself and my eldest daughter Diana (who my ship is named after). We were both in the navy and for a few months we were in the Navy at the same time. This is a photo of my retirement party. I hope you like.

Bob

I attach the pic (of L Ron Hubbard and his daughter Diana in the Sea Org! Let's see if she twigs).

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No mention AT ALL about the pic. I'm guessing CRAP 60's fashions are the fashion style this year. I get this:

Hello my dearest Bob, how are you doing hope you are doing fine, thanks for ur mail, like you know am a single with 14 years old daughter and i i live with a friend and her baby, i want the best life between me and my man, we can make a better life together as one and live together any where he lives and stay, i will like to know if you like to visit me in africa soon, and if there is anything you like to know about me, do you smoke, drink, what do you like to do in your spare time, whats is ur dislike and like, and more i hope to hear from you soon and God bless you.
from your Rita

Seems I'm gonna have to set sail for The Gambia pretty soon. Good thing I have a GREAT ship, with internet access and everything Rolling Eyes Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I decide I'd better write back. So I'm using L Ron Hubbard's photo as Bob, why not include more and more of his crappy jargon? I've bookmarked xenu.net's glossary of $cientology terminology, and plan to inflict it as much as possible:

My dearest Rita,

To give you more information about me. I am a retired Navy Sea Captain. I used to command a Submarine chaser and before that I was an intelligence officer for the Australian Navy, based in Brisbane while I was in the Navy.

I am currently living on Warraber Island just off the Coast of Queensland. I am 56 years old, with Red Hair and just pursuing my passion for sailing after winning a Major prize in a State run Lottery back in 1999. I was safely able to retire early due to this money, and have pretty much lived off of it's proceeds ever since.

I tend to live on my yacht "The Diana" nowadays (named after my daughter who you saw in the photo I sent you). Though sometimes I will rent a property, like I am right now. And I will often happily flit between the two. I've attached a photo of my pride and joy, "The Diana". I hope you like it. I'm in the blue by the way, piloting the ship.

I do not smoke or drink as that would interfere with my religious beliefs. I take a lot of vitamins to keep me healthy and often go through a purification process where I detox all the bad toxins out of my body by sweating them out in a sauna. I try to live a healthy lifestyle.

As you've probably gathered by now I like sailing most of all. What I dislike most is enturbulance, it is bad and I find it terribly enturbulating to go through enturbulance. Surely you must know how that feels...

Of course I want to know everything I can about you, so please write a lovely letter explaining what it is you do for fun, what do you do for work. Maybe you can send me a picture of yourself with your daughter. Do you get non well with her, I realise she's at a difficult age. Diana was a handful at 14, but is much better now that she's older.

Yours in Poppers,

Bob

I also attach this photo:

Hopefully she'll think her ship has come in

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Think BIG
http://www.top-yachts.co.uk/

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic