SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bright, he isn't! The saga continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone see his writing go from this:

Quote:
I SEE YOUR PIC I SO MUCH LOVE IT PLS I WE SEND MY PIC!
PLS SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME I WILL CALL YOU OK?
I LOVE GOD AND BE AFRAID OF IT! I,M PLAY IN FOOT ABLL
THANKS LOT
GOD BLSS YOU

in to this in a very short period:
Quote:
I don't care what you believe in or who you pray to. You just have to let me be what I am. I give my worship to Freyja, Goddess of Love and Beauty, whom I honour through tantric sex. If that disturbs you, tell me. And just a note that I don't think your God will protect me, if history's anything to go by!
Will I need to arrange accommodation? If you're still unwell it might be inconvenient. But Skadhi seems to have been merciful - even generous.

good bait, love to read more Very Happy

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't care what you believe in or who you pray to. You just have to let me be what I am. I give my worship to Freyja, Goddess of Love and Beauty, whom I honour through tantric sex. If that disturbs you, tell me. And just a note that I don't think your God will protect me, if history's anything to go by!
Will I need to arrange accommodation? If you're still unwell it might be inconvenient. But Skadhi seems to have been merciful - even generous.

That's not Ladspeak - that's what Cammy wrote!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the best news from our Lad:

Quote:
Hi, pleasure to hear from you once again. In response to your questions I do not have a house of my own but am ok with the brother that stays with me.
If you would not mind upon your arrival you can reside with me since my brother always travel near the border side of the country frequently.
Presently the new place that I relocated there is no garden compares to the former place that I stayed last year but it is a comfortable place to live.
No oak trees in my compound.
Yes I needed my own computer but the money to purchase it I do not have right now due to the illness that disturbs me last time but never the less am ok now.
The photo you talking about is it that of place where I residence or my personal picture as I have sent you before two of my pictures.
I will like to use this very moment to know when you are intending to come down here in Abidjan IVORY COAST.
Please keep me update of all the developments.

Cammy tries to stay positive:

Quote:
Here's something we haven't worked out - how long should I stay far? I have to book a return ticket and confirm some other things. Do you have an upper limit for how long I'd be welcome there? This is relevant.
Which brings me to the question of your place - er, those pix don't show a house. I thought it was where you worked or something. All I see is a wall and what looks like a parking area. I meant pictures of the inside of the house, how it's furnished, that sort of thing.
I was going to bring a computer for you. Do you have a type that you prefer?
BTW - you mentioned your brother - how many rellies do you have? Just curious.
I know you want me over there, but this will be a big thing for me. I've only ever been to Bali and New Zealand.

Well, he takes the carrot (emphasis added)...

Quote:
Compliment of the day, thanks for your concerns and being human, am glad to hear that you will be here soon also as you mention to offer me computer of my choice. What I like most is laptop computers any product of DELL, HP or COMPAC is ok for me, why I prefer laptop is because it’s small and simple with small weight.
I will be extra glad to have you be my side all the days of my life, ie whenever I wake from sleep you are there for me but as I do not know much about ur programmes it will be more reasonable for u to let me know how long you intends to stay.
NB: I will be glad to hear ur voice please can you send me your telephone number,or any of your friend or relative so that i can express my feelings and they will interpret to you.
It is a picture that I took around the seaport on one of our outings, I didn’t know you are talking of indoor picture.
I do not get you right in this line please what do you mean by
BTW - you mentioned your brother - how many rellies do you have?
Please explain.
In due time to come you will count Abidjan in the agenda Bali and New Zealand .

But there are still issues:

Quote:
Duly noted. I'll be looking for those models over the weekend. BTW - what power type do you use there? I may need to get an adaptor.
How long do I stay - well, I want to be home for Yule (that's your Xmas). Please get me some pictures of your home. I'll be staying there and I want to know what to expect!
OK - you said you had a brother staying with you, and I wondered if you had other brothers, cousins, or anyone else in the house. That's all.
Final note - I was serious about the garden and the oak tree. If I'm to stay there I need one for when I raise my spirit to Freyja. Isn't there anywhere there that I can do that in provate, or where we could do tantra together without being disturbed? It's important!
Have you had much sexual experience? I'd rather be with someone who know what he was doing, honeybun. Let me know!

Now, would anyone care to be Cammy's friend or similar?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have to keep that oak tree before him...

Quote:
Duly noted. I'll be looking for those models over the weekend. BTW - what power type do you use there? I may need to get an adaptor.
How long do I stay - well, I want to be home for Yule (that's your Xmas). Please get me some pictures of your home. I'll be staying there and I want to know what to expect!
OK - you said you had a brother staying with you, and I wondered if you had other brothers, cousins, or anyone else in the house. That's all.
Final note - I was serious about the garden and the oak tree. If I'm to stay there I need one for when I raise my spirit to Freyja. Isn't there anywhere there that I can do that in provate, or where we could do tantra together without being disturbed? It's important!
Have you had much sexual experience? I'd rather be with someone who know what he was doing, honeybun. Let me know!

He replies with a question I was hoping for - and a few other points (emphasis added):

Quote:
I have read your message the content well understood and I have taken note of them.
Here our power volts are from 210 till 230volts; this will be okay for our electricity here.
As I told you earlier long I live with my brother in a small apartment, so I believe it will be wise for you to lodge in the hotel, there all the facilities to live at home are there. Moreover it will permit us to have our privacy but to be Frankly with you I do not have the financials to handle the expenses upon your arrival here i.e. hotel bills, food, etc.
I do accept to be with you till our Christmas season but the problem depends on the expenses for it will cost much.
Present I looking for club and I have not sign any that is the more reason that am financially incapacitated to perform my responsibilities as a man. Hope I made myself clear.
Please explain to me how you practice the TANTRA? Here most hotels have the garden your talking about but the oak tree is what I do not know exactly how it looks like, is it tree where we can stay under it and have rest.
I am well mature man so I believe by the virtue of my personality I will not let you down, you will see and testify.
I will be looking forward to hearing from soonest, bye and have a nice time.

Is he trying to put Cammy off? (Italics in original)

Quote:
Stay in a hotel? Ah, that won't be the same as being cosy in your own home, in your own bed, sorta... Is there a decent one near where you are?
Tantra is sacred sex. I mentioned it before. Freyja is the goddess of love, and sex is part of Her realm. Dedicating the sex act to Her makes it holy, and pleasing to Her. She grants wisdom and insight to those who please Her. To be done properly, it should be performed in a sacred space; hence my questions about the oak tree, which would stand for Yggdrassil, the World Tree.
Also - that is the more reason that am financially incapacitated to perform my responsibilities as a man - you want to explain that?

Four days pass... then... and he gets something wrong (emphasis added):

Quote:
Why I mentioned hotel is because I stay with my brother in the small apartment, for us to have fun and pleasure 100% we need to stay where no one will interrupt us, for this I beleive that hotel will be the perfect place for such.
Here we have 5stars hotels also 4stars hotels all depends on the money you have, they are well decent and good looking with all facilities of all kind.
What I meant by been incapacitated to perform my responsibilities as a man is that I don’t have the money to pay for the above mention i.e. your hotel bills, your feeding and other things but when it comes to sex I know how to handle that very very well and you will not regret for having one like me to satisfied your god of love and beauty.
NB: So when are you coming, am waiting to see you impatiently.

So, a very small slap, and some encouragement:

Quote:
Meeting in some hotel, however classy... doesn't seem right. If I have to stay in a hotel it'll cut down on my vacation time. You'd better send me some details of the most convenient hotels for you, three star and above. I want us to be really comfortable together.
The other thing I need to know about it is - the oak tree. I'm not kidding; I need one for our devotions. Here's what one looks like:
http://www.jmgkids.us/media/oak_tree.jpg
And here's a close-up of the leaves:
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_81/1157004326nTwW9i.jpg
Please track one down for us, in a private place for our tantra.
I'm glad to know that you're strong and virile, but don't forget that Freyja is a goddess! I don't think She'd like you to think of Her as male!
I've had to put things back a few days as my brother R0sc0e has suddenly returned from active duty overseas. I'll get back to you, honey, very soon.

Now here he is changing his mind again (emphasis added):

Quote:
Good morning sweety, I received your message the content well understood and I felt very glad to hear from you. You said that I should send some details of three star hotels and above, I will do that today or tomorrow then deliver the informations to you. I also believe that if you lodge in hotel it will be of great expenses till the year end, presently I am not having money with me now,I believe the best solution would be to look for a good apartment where both of us will reside without anybody probem, since you will be here to finish your vacation to reduce to cost of hotel bills. Apartment that has the oak tree inside the compound as i have seen the oat tree web site you sent.
Thanks to u once again for believing me that am strong and I promise that I will not let you down.
Say hi to your brother R0sc0e, I will be glad to speak with him on telephone please do me this favour darling.

I think he's going to want a down payment on that flat...

Sand Timer x 7
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Security deposit and first month's rent. And of course you will have to pay that since he already HAS an apartment with his brother. And there will be the added expense of shipping in an oak tree. This could be fun.

edited to remove baiter name (why did I use that?)

Last edited by LotsaLove on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

actually one I had wanted 6 months rent (year lease, 6 months deposit), he could pay me back when he sublet the apartment for the rest of the year...I'd have only been there 1 month...he wanted 3 months to get it prepared for me (dishes, pots & pans, etc. out of my pocket of course)...

And he wanted to buy a car so we had transportation...we could sell that for the same price as we bought it...so transportation would end up basically free...

I love the oak tree - are they even IN africa? I'd wikipedia it and see just for your own knowledge & fun Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is not being consistent. Now it's hotels again!

Quote:
I have made the inquiry concerning the hotel details as you mentioned in your previous message, here is their informations
From the series of research that I made some three stars hotel bills per day is 55 000fCFA in our own money here which is about 123 USA dollars and some hotels which are below the 3stars, their bills range is from 25000 till 30000fCFA which is about 75 to80 US dollars. Cross check and let me know your point of view ok.
One of the hotel name is ibis ACCOR HOTELS
All of the above have the oak tree where you will perform the tantra.
Please greet ur brother for me,endeavour to give me your brother's number I want to have some talks with him.
Bye I will be expecting your mail ok

Mild slap:

Quote:
If indecision was an Olympic sport you'd be Usain Bolt!
First you want me to stay at your home, then it's the hotel, then an apartment, now it's back to hotels.
Could I have a final decision please?

He didn't like that:

Quote:
There is no problem if you want to stay with me in my appartment you are highly welcome but bear in mind that I told you in my previous mail that I reside with my brother, because you mentioned of privacy that is the main reason that I believe you have to lodge in hotel upon your arrival.
Please feel free to tell me your heart than diverting from one angle to another because all this while it seem's to me that am not understanding you anymore.
I asked your brother's telephone number you refuse to give it to me what is the problem, what sort of a person are you or do you think that I will be begging you all the time.
I want to know right now if you really want me as your lover or not let me know as soon possible I will be expecting your message soonest.
Look starting from the beginning I made myself clear that presently my financial situation is not okay as I have not sign a club but soonest things will change stop playing with me am a full man.

He seems really keen to talk to Roscoe. I'll take that to the Help area.

Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he made contact with Beth, Cammy's friend. I hope he comes back into line Yastreb. Very Happy

I would hate to see Cammy get her heart broken and miss the opportunity to go to Africa and be with her love.
Love gone a stray is a terribly sad thing... Sad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, developments...

Since DQ's call, BS has tried to smooth-talk some more (emphasis added):

Quote:
It seems that you are not understanding me, the appartment is ready what I need from you is to send the money to pay for it but if you prefer to stay in hotel there is no problem only that it will be of great expenses as I do not know your pocket.

Please tell me, do you want to lodge in hotel till the end of your vacation, how many months do you wish like staying here, all these are necessary to know the exact cost of your staying here.If not because of money HOTEL is the best place, there you will see fellow white like you, enjoy like as if you are at Australia.

We have spoken a lot as regards to this your traveling till now there is no solid conclution, tell me if you are not ready to make the travel right now feel free to let me know, when do you wish like coming.It just because of you I make sure that I check my mail every day.

What is ur final conclution concerning your coming, make yourself clear, You told me in your previous message that you have gotten your visa and air ticket yet you don't want to be specific of the time you are coming or do you want the air ticket to expire without making good use of it.

NB I want you to tell me when your coming!!!

Pushy, pushy...

Quote:
You said the apartment was unfurnished. I'm fucked if we're going to sleep on the floor! And as for seeing "fellow whites", well fuck me, I can see Anglos all the time back here - why come to Africa to see them?

As for my ticket - I said I had my visa. I never said I bought my ticket. You're not exactly making it easy to go the whole nine yards. I still want to see the apartment(s) to help me decide. The more time you take, well, the more time it takes.

Finally - "I want you to tell me when your coming!!!" - Bright my love, that's not exactly the right attitude. I'm travelling thousands of klicks to reach you, so I don't expect to be yelled at like you're my father (who isn't dead yet, and should be).

Take a chill pill, my sweet, and I'll think of you when I raise my spirit to Freyja at tantra tonight. Tell me what you do with me if you were here under the southern moon.

Then today, with a useful sentence and a puzzling one:

Quote:
The content of your message well understood, but instead of debating everytime on furnished or unfurnish appartment let hotel be the solution for most hotel have the equipment you are requesting.

I know you never forgot the information that I gave you as regards to the hotel modes of functioning ie bills.

I believe your very purpose of coming Afica is to come and see me not the appartment or even hotel because is not the hotel that is communicating with you all these while, as a matter of fact make up your mind to if you will come or not.

Most at times it seems we do not understood each other, I have told most of my friends that my Australian prety baby is coming down here to be with me, but till now I do not know what to tell them when they mention of you, for they think that am just playing some jokes with them please do not let me down for I do value my words and am extra happy when it is accomplish.

You always mention fuck and fucking, are you even sure that after having sex with me you will like to go back to Australia again is not that am proud of myself but it is the fact. Am trust myself when it comes to hammer.

Actually am not your blood father but every man is a father to women, do not be upset if I talks like am your father is because I care for you.

I assume the hammer reference is a sexual one...

BS shouldn't have mentioned about being like a father. Cammy has real father issues; in fact she hates her father and hopes to dance on his grave one day.

Sand Timer x 7
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looking forward to the daddy abuse LOL
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, definitely picked the wrong person to compare himself too... Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy was sorta mild - I think the real storm will happen if BS tries to say that her attitude is wrong... (emphasis in original)

Quote:
Never - NEVER - talk about being my father or acting like my father unless you're OK with being a wife-beating bone-headed layabout drunk. Like I said, my father ain't dead but I wish he was. He beat my mother and tormented Roscoe and me. Because he believed a stupid quack I wasn't vaccinated so I got rubella and lost my hearing.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This wasn't quite the right answer from BS (emphasis added):

Quote:
Sorry to hear that your daddy behaviour is like that, not all fathers are so, we in Africa think that the white never lay hands on their mate but with this you are saying now life is just the same everywhere. My advice for you never wish death to anyone because death is the greatest enemy of human,pray that he will stop in the intake of alcohol you will see the changes in your family.

Here in Ivory Coast today is the day the muslems are celebrating their end of fasting RAMADAM.Everwhere is busy people going from one end to the other.

How is B3th and R0sc0e hope they are ok.

You mention to come down here to spen your vacation what is your work over there, ie what you do to earn your living.

Cammy is on a slow burn with her reply. The bit about the guy on the train is based on something that happened to me a few days ago:

Quote:
The only change I want to see in my father is decomposition. The day he dies is the day I'll be dancing for joy. Don't try to change my mind.

Rammadan? We have it here too. I saw some guy in Moslem clothes on the train, I could make out that he was talking about going to the mosque to pray for death to America and its allies (that means us) and the Jews. I wanted to push him off the train. He enjoys our freedom but he wants to destroy it.

B3th and R0sc0e are fine, thanx for asking. I hope you're all better now.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BS is really happy!

After this exchange:

Quote:
Compliment of the season,hope you are still puting things in order as regards to your coming down here in Africa, all these while you never mention when you are actually coming or are you not coming any longer.
I asked you what you do to earn your living till now you never give me feedback, if we are really lovers we should be talking of things concerning our emotional, physical,financial,material etc in such doing we will know ourselves the better isn't it?
Do you know that I have a great love for you inrespective of the fact that we have not seen ourself face to face, in real love distance is never a barrier but if you are no longer intrested to have me as your lover please feel free to let me know we are all humans we can make choice today and feel sad tomorrow.
From now up till the first weekof october if you never make up your mind concerning your travel I will just consider that you are not coming anymore.

"Compliments of the season?"

Quote:
I'll be in Melbourne for a few days because of the AFL Grand Final - AJ has some photoshoots set up there. My plan is now to set out to you on October 2 - flight details to follow.
Be clean and strong for me - BTW - how big I you? I don't think you said.

There's this (colour in the original):

Quote:
Compliment of the season once again, I received your message the content well understood, I wish you the best of luck in Melbourne hope you will be writing me from there as well.
You can not imagine how happy to hear that you will be coming on 02 October, I will be glad to have you be my side as my sweat heart.
It seems you don’t want to tell me what you do to earn your living this is the 3rd time am asking you this.
I do not know much about poems but this is what I have for you.
Staring in your eyes, My lips upon your own Locked in an embrace, Knowing we’re alone
Slowly running fingers, Through long and silky hair. Breathing in contently, your scent filling the air
Heart slamming strongly, Beating with the feeling, That I know as best
Breaking from the touch. So that we can breath. Trusting in myself, That you won’t ever leave
Whispering the words, ‘I love you dear’ Never ever feeling, That thing I know as fear
Your eyes staring back, Your hands cradling my face Knowing that I won’t, Be leaving this place
Both of us breath in, With anticipating building Now what will happen, After we’re done kissing
Once again we kiss, Out lips pressed together My head suddenly spinning, Feeling lighter then a feather
Standing up slowly, Lifting you from your seat Weight resting on me, I’ve swept you from your feet
Stumbling up the halls, Pushing open the door Tumbling playfully, And ending on the floor
Once never breaking, My touch upon you lips Leaving my hands, Resting on your hips
Feeling you urge me, Up towards the bed Listening to your voice, Resounding in my head
Standing once again, You push me on my back Smiling and laughing, While you prepare for the attack
Hovering above me, Watching as you bend And kiss me once again Let’s leave that as the end.

Hope you enjoy it.

You may note that he didn't actually claim to have written it...

Sand Timer x 7
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bored of one of my lads...he obviously cut & pasted poems Rolling Eyes

Told him I was re-reading one of his poems to a friend and they recognized it so we googled it & there it was -- multiple entries of a poem that I thought he wrote specially for me. Then I went back to his other letters with poems and googled them and not ONE was original.

Slapped him real hard for giving me copy & pasted poems from the net...his only defense was "I thought of you when I read it"...

Told him that I thought *he* was romantic and literate and now I find out he was just a plagiarizer -- I got into a fight about that and quit him...

awww tell the poor boy what you do for a living - a porn star perhaps, or working in the porn industry finding talent? your goddess loves good sex

you're just waiting for his hammering Wink

And of course, when you get back from melbourne work will require you to work at least 2 months on a new rush project (another film studio dropped a movie that your company wants to finish) so it'll be early dec. before you can get time off?

I've only helped on one set of mocked up tickets - I actually figured out the time the flights were, the time of the lay overs, etc. and made tickets accordingly...and then an itinerary of the travel times...just in case he checked before or after the arrival time...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some news, some answers, and another carrot:

Quote:
Nice poem! Good choice. I'll try to find one for you.
I didn't write before because things went pear-shaped for a bit. Thanx to some very bitter weather in Melbourne all the photoshoots had to be put off. It's fucking cold here, and wet (including hail), though no dust storms. AJ's a bit pissed off because the Grand Final shoot was a big part, and no way to restage it. It means my travel plans might have to be shifted a bit - I won't know for a couple if days.
I'm a photomodel - AJ is my photographer. I also do part-time work in a plant nursery and in a vet's because I like flowers and cats. I think I have a good life.
Just a thought - I should bring something for your brother. Ask him to write to me and tell me if there's something he'd like me to bring - maybe his own laptop?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seems that the Sydney dust storms were reported overseas...

Quote:
Sorry for the late response to your previous mail, I always think of you. I went for club screaming last week-end am just back this afternoon. This is why I could not reach you through mail but am happy that I made the first step as they insist that we have to scream for the second time. So by tomorrow I will be going for the second scroll but it will last a day only.
Am happy that you appreciate the poem as I told you that I do not know much but because of you I will try my best to make sure you are happy always. Below is another lovely poem just for you.
I thought love was just a mirage of the mind, it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find, But the day I met you, I began to see, that love is real and exist in me.
It is not am in extra hurry for you to come down here, so take your time and make your profession your first choice because living life must eat, when ever you finish in Melbourne just let me know, act of simple curiosity when do you think of coming back from Melbourne.
As regards to my brother, he said that it seems you know his mind by mentioning laptop, he said that he will be extra glad if you will brig the laptop for him, so the laptop is perfectly accepted by him, thanks once again in advance for your concern towards by brother.
I am glad to hear from you that the dust storm that occurred in Australia did not reach your side because here in our local tele station I saw how it paralysed the city of Australia.
Be of good cheers

I did a short reply:

Quote:
Are you OK? We're about a week behind schedule in Melbourne, but the weather's improving and the shoots should go ahead now. It does mean the 2nd of October date is impossible now.
Please get your brother to write to me.

Later, I sent another:

Quote:
We're leaving Melbourne today. We hope to be home by Sunday - AJ wants to visit his folks before then.
The dust storm was mainly just NSW and the ACT and parts of Queensland. Down here the Mexicans were talking about their big dust storm in 1983 - Hel, that was just one day, so I've heard.
I was able to cancel my bookings, so I'll be making new ones when I get back.
How are you doing without me? I bet you can't wait for me...

Then, a couple of days ago, the silence ends:

Quote:
I am sorry for my late response to your message, it just because my yahoo mail refuse to open since two days ago, am greatful to have it open today. How was your journey in Melbourne ? Hope fine or are still in Melbourne .
Am missing you my dear, I can not wait again to see you here, please make all the necessary effort to come down here for me to hold you in my hands.Before I contacted you I never believe it will be possible for one to love someone that he is not seeing, I even believe that distance is a boundary when it comes to real love but with you now I proof myself wrong in that and I believe that love can change once idea of seeing things.
Please as soon as you receive this message in good faith update me of your journey in Melbourne and your arrival here in Abidjan Ivory Coast.
I will be waiting impatiently to see you in person.

So, weaving current events in:

Quote:
I'd have replied sooner but I've been feeling like shit ever since late Sunday - caught a cold in Melbourne and now it's bronchitis and I'm coughing up so much phlegm I know what people with consumption must have sounded like.
I'll write when I'm feeling a bit less angry at the world (and Melbourne especially). I haven't had so much as a sniffle since I was a kid and now this!
Please send me some more pictures and have your brother write to me too, I need cheering up a lot.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic