SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard of this "toungue in cheek", but what is this "naked women mud wrestling???" I think I'll have to investigate this, several times in fact Embarassed Wink Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So frannypoo writes back asking why I haven't written to him (when in fact I'd sent him the PRAT forms). Then I notice his email addy's changed (slightly).

I think someone managed to get his email address closed down. If I'm going to try for his bank account, I'd better be careful, and play dumb...

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
I think someone managed to get his email address closed down.

Do you think that means he has TIME for other victims? Softly Softly internationalchrysis he is too good to lose.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked my emails from him. Interesting! He has the mail coming from his original email, and the reply to going to a new email that is indeed slightly different. I'm wondering why he would do this? I looked through my emails, and the one he sent to me on Sept. 28 was just normal, like before, but the one I got on Sept. 30 had come from his original email and had the reply to his new one. I didn't hear from him on the 29. Maybe that is when he set it up to do that?

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jasper is there a change in the IP address?

If your own IP is 'mobile' like bush Telegraph you might want to try the kinky card approach to reveal his IUP addy when he collects! Works so nicely with G00gl3m41l

http://www.k i n k y c a r d s.com/

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked the IP's of a couple mails. Sept. 26 it was 41.214.34.21 (Senegal). The one from Oct. 3 is 196.207.192.220 (Senegal). They have changed, but it's still Senegal. The IP from Sept. 28 is 196.207.231. 238.

Thanks for the Kinky cards! I'm sure they can be of very good use, with Fran as well as my other pets!

As far as things go with my own situation with Fran, I went with the idea of an investigation, and my computer, passport, phone and other things have been taken. Not for insurance fraud, though. The investigation is for the murder of my father. He was a healthy man his whole life, and the medical examiner said there was no reason he should have had a massive heart attack, and he believes my father was murdered. Of course, my mother and I are suspects, and will not be leaving the state, let alone the country any time soon. Having the new passport made up and planning this trip to Senegal has only made me look more suspicious. The detective has begun contacting him as part of the investigation. Fran told me he was more than willing to help out and talk to the detective. We'll see how things go. So far, things are not looking good!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Well is different amy make history. internationalchrysis has led him off course with vey detailed life story.

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had written to him yesterday, and he replied just a short time ago. I had to share this one with you guys. He has told me what is wrong with me!

i knew what is wrong with you my love and it is lack of vitamin me. Shocked

I can't stop laughing... Laughing

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jasper.

My entire class is wondering why I can't stop laughing Laughing

I did an IP addy check too, and while it says Senegal, it also says location unkown which I find VERY intriguing...

And don't worry, I played dumb and didn't acknowledge I noticed the change in email addy. I don't want to lose him either. But he's pissed off SOMEONE, who had the inclination to try shut him down.

Seems I'm not the ONLY thorn in his side Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jasper,

I was thinking of introducing a detective also. great minds think alike. though I was thinking of turning Sabrina into a criminal mastermind. glad to see your doing the detective thingy instead

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was thinking, know it is dangerous, but maybe you and Sbarina could travel around, touch base all around Senegal and lure him out? How good is your geography?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My geography is CRAP! still wouldn't stop me trying though, he's pretty quiet at the moment. I think he's balked at the PRAT forms

"You are a dead meat!"

SBR
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think i gotta point out the (small) mistake in there: you can't see the plane's wing when you travel in 1st class because 1st class seats are always in front of the plane.
It's much less noisy in the front than in the back.
I doubt many lad know about this but better be safe than sorry.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's cool. In RL I'm too poor to fly. But thanks for the heads up! Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Fran is bright enough to notice where in the plane the pic might have been taken. If he ever did say something, Sabrina could have always taken the pic while she was looking out the window when she was in the back of the plane after she used the restroom or something. There is always a reason that can be come up with.

On a different note, I noticed in my spam folder a scam email that caught my attention. Who sent it? It says Chris Okafor. Immediately I thought of our lover boy. I haven't seen any other lads use that last name before. Just Fran. I read the email, and it even sounds like him, in a way. I have had no other lads that like to say, "Bear in mind". Fran says that often. The IP trace says Benin, though. X-SenderIP: 41.222.193.37 Here is the email...

Dear Friend ,

Since i waited so long without hearing from you regarding your confirmable draft worth of $900.000.00,I went ahead and cashed the money and registered it with Transworld courier service as box of African clothes with instruction to deliver it to you upon your contact to their office,I am leaving today to another country for three months course.You can contact them now to avoid them delaying with the box.

Bear in mind that i have paid all the charges they requested,Both mailing charges and insurance.All you need to do is to pay their security keeping fee of 175USD,I would have paid it before leaving but they insisted that it will be paid by you since they don't know when you will be contacting them.Below is their contact details remember that I registered it as African clothes donot allow them know that it content its money if not they may delay you more and charge you more know that the only money you are suposed to pay them is the keeping fee of 175USD:

Contact Person : Mr. Robin Williams (Director)
Email Address : [email protected]

Remember to reconfirm your postal address to them and you can update me as soon as you receive the draft via email.
Regards,
Mr James Mike.

I know it's probably not Fran, especially with that Benin IP, but I found it interesting all the same. Perhaps I will tell Fran I received an email from his brother? He did indeed tell me his brother was staying with him now, as he is to take over Fran's business when he comes to live with me in the US. Not sure if he ever told me his brother's name. Laughing

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I think I've lost him. No word now for days. POOP! Evil or Very Mad

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you didn't lose him, though. I haven't heard from him in a couple days, either. (not since Sunday) There have been times when I didn't hear from him for a little while, then he popped back up again out of no where. Perhaps he is busy filling your forms! Have you sent him an email from Katherin saying she is getting worried because she hasn't heard from him? Or from Sabrina, giving him a little nudge?

I think he's far too much of a rat bastard to just disappear without saying anything to you. He always has to have the last word, and he thinks he's so much smarter than anyone else. If he ever found you out he'd tell you about it, I'm sure. (same with me if he found me out ever) Especially cause you got him to go on safari! Laughing

I just googled "PR@T forms" and a link to a thread in the main forum came up. I don't know if he would google that or not? Should this be a concern? This is the thread that popped up:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1430764

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunno to be honest. while I do try to lee7 where possible, other people don't necessarily do it. Plus I always worked on the theory that there were always plenty more where he came from. Incidentally, I had what I was absolutely certain was a new lad from the same site...

Arrogant, full of himself and a civil engineer. So I sent a "tell me more" email and I get a response in perfect english with plenty of non crap pics. I think my ditzy housewife may have scored an itp Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I give him a prod from both Sabrina's and Kathrin's accounts. I'll wait a day before offering him an "out".

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
I think my ditzy housewife may have scored an itp

Not so innocent, the ones I've scored wanna go NSFW and all posts south!!! Gives on a few ideas on what to shock the lads with!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah and if this guy turns out to be like that (Which I have no doubt he will) I'll see if I can youtube the scene from "the fourth man" where Renee Soutendjik cuts off Jerome Krabbs penis with a pair of scissors and hands it to him. Paul Verhoeven ruled back then Smile

What a Film! What I mean though is he may not be a scammer

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
What I mean though is he may not be a scammer

so don't bait him,no law against conversations on internet. Twisted Evil

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something interesting has happened, I believe.

I received an email from Fran this morning. Here it is:

Please,if you have gotten another man in your life that cares for you more than i do because of what i wrote to you then please just kindly let me know so that i will take a walk and look for somewhere else rather than punishing me this way.I mean its unfair for you to be treating like this,it has been a week plus now i wrote to you but didnt get any reply from you instead you just keep silent.I knew that the detective took your computer but that is not a good reason for you not to write to me at least once for a week plus now.You might think that it is not a big deal for you not to write to me for a week plus but i just want you to know that you are tearing heart apart.Let me tell you now that if it is me,i dont think that i can just be silent to you without writting to you at least for once or twice for a week plus no matter what i might be going through.Please if you are tired or have found a true love then just let me know for me to try else where rather than to get hypertension one day because i am thinking for someone that doesnt care anymore.Please you know that marriage is not something that should be forced on someone when the persons heart is not there anymore.Please i need to hear from you soonest because it seems as if i am forcing you into what you dont want because if you really love me and want us to spend the rest of our lifes together as wife and husband then i dont see any reason why you will just keep silent to me for a week plus and dont even care to write knowing quite well that my heart will not be at peace unless i hear from you.You have punished me so much and thanks for that.You couldnt have be angry with me even if i wrote that to you because you suppose to know that it is my feelings and the love i have for you is beyond under my control.Let me tell you now that if i didnt love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you then i will not be bothering myself writting or disturbing you instead i will keep calm then anytime you write me then i will reply but if you didnt then i will also relax.I must tell you that you have changed and also not the same woman that i use to know and it is paining me alot but all i have to let you know is that if you reject me then fine and i cant i reject myself instead i will move on with my life.Thanks for your maltreatment.
Frank

Now, I was thinking that he must be using more of those drugs than I thought, because I DID write to him just a couple of days ago. Then I thought, he really DOES like to try to be a rat bastard when he isn't getting exactly what he wants. But then I thought.....wait a minute!

I then checked my email I sent him just a couple days ago, and I had just hit the reply button on one he had sent me. It went to his "new box". Usually I just send him new ones, and never hit the reply button. But this time I did. (The email I sent before the last one, I wrote a new email, and I sent it to his regular email addy)

I don't think he knows his emails even have that reply to new addy!!! Shocked I think someone has been sniffing around in his box, and has set it up like that to screw him over. Twisted Evil
The only question would be, is it another lad? Or is it a baiter doing that so he loses his victims? Interestingly enough, I did get the scam email I posted above, and the person who set that particular box up to send those out used Fran's last name. So perhaps it is a lad, trying to just steal his victims. It's hard to say, though. Very curious indeed!

I'm thinking this could get very interesting now. Not sure if he has any real victims, but if he does, then this whole thing could get them to stop talking to him. Perhaps I will just hit the "reply" button again, and tell him how it is in an email. Then when he does discover what happened (if he ever does), he will have to work very hard for my forgiveness. I may eventually get some sort of reply from the person who has tampered with his box, too. It's hard to say though.

I just LOVE the sig lines he gave me, too. "Thanks for your maltreatment"
"You have punished me so much and thanks for that" lmao Laughing

Last edited by Jasper on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
I'll see if I can youtube the scene from "the fourth man" where Renee Soutendjik cuts off Jerome Krabbs penis with a pair of scissors and hands it to him. Paul Verhoeven ruled back then Smile

What a Film! What I mean though is he may not be a scammer

you have to look for the the original title "De vierde man"
can't access youtube on my work Sad

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jasper wrote:
I just LOVE the sig lines he gave me, too. "Thanks for your maltreatment"
"You have punished me so much and thanks for that" lmao Laughing

That second one is GOLD!!!! Well DONE Jasper. I haven't had a peep out of him despite prodding both Sabrina's AND Kathrin's accounts. Will re-read your last post and see if I can salvage my end

Evil or Very Mad

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic